Car Owners' Reviews

Car Reviews and Owner Comments

This Car is quite the creampuff. You can usually fine them in good shape for about 3k with good miles and a few issues. If your lucky enough to find one grab it. You will enjoy the comraderee. Look up lincolnsonline.com for all of your repair issues and research the year, make and models available. Good luck.
My 6spd manual 2012 CC now has 125k miles on it and going strong. A few key maintenance events outside the typical. Hoping to get another year out of it. I follow the "standard" VW maintenance schedule (but not always at the dealership depending on the services) - 55000, 5/9/13, new Michelin Pilot Sport tires - 73913, 11/22/13, Sudden EPC, rough engine, MIL. Replaced faulty cylinder #2 coil and all spark plugs - 74110, 12/7/13, Sporadic rear lamp function. Replace trunk wiring harness - 81000, 2/20/14, Replace manifold due to vacuum leak, check engine light (under warranty) - 115000, 3/17/15, Replace tires with Michelin Pilot Sport A/S 3 - 121827, 5/15/15, Sudden EPC and MIL (no other symptoms), high pressure fuel pump parts and labor ($689). Also, front/rear shocks starting to leak per dealership.
Good vehicle it's quality at best. The town car runs smooth at 203,000 miles no weird noise or issues out of vehicle love the color of exterior (champagne metallic.,). Ever since had my car has gotten best city mileage and impressive highway mileage it's a well excellent car. Common problems known for these cars and other Lincolns the suspensions aren't so good seen quite town cars in neighborhood with bad suspension problems got mines repaired. It's full luxurious love every available option got equipped on my Town car very peppy feels like a Cadillac but bypass the feeling driving my old faithful Lincoln. Took a trip to Palm Springs FL averaged 22-25mpg Hwy and in city driving average 18-20mpg city driving. The car always gets wonderful maintenance there are no cracks on dashboard or interior problems. Runs forever even get a smooth cruising ride like a yacht though it's a 99 vehicle seems bit technology for a 16 year old car but it's very reliable not going to lie because had the car for last 9 years never given me a problem. I would buy another Town car in a heartbeat purchased from an authorized dealership here in Pittsburgh got best deal car is dependable driving at 203,000 miles still purrs every time driving around town et ready on replaced 3rd set of tires for it and changed oil with 5w30 Synthetic no oil leaks or stalling issues.
The rpms goes higher and transmission is really bad. I think its time for a new car to buy bought it used in 2008 problems happened after 2010 getting catalytic converter $235.45 than replaced 02 oxygen sensor at $180.00 other things are very high in repairs on this car. I do love the car and looks of it but its not holding up well at all still would look into another Mazda vehicle.
I bought my Mariner in 2011 with 83k miles its a good vehicle with best quality ever. My last car was a 1995 Toyota Camry that I've purchased new but sadly totaled my vehicle an very reliable car ever too but needed another dependable ride. Overall love my Mariner its nice runs and drives like a champ, there no issues with nothing good car has good handling with the V6 and the performance is best in snow conditions. Mariner gets good fuel economy only things done are regular maintenance and oil changes etc. I'm at now 145k miles still runs like new purchased for $9000.00 at local service dealership the car is beautiful being in great condition although bought used vehicle since couldn't afford newer car started off in a cheaper way but my Mariner is an awesome vehicle love the options its very easy to drive no rattles or squeaks. Its peppy faster and love the fuel economy getting over 28mpg my ht. is 6'4'' and 188 lbs. the Mariner is a comfortable vehicle driving around which literally have be more relaxed and comfortable in city driving still the best vehicle ever had besides my Camry this Mercury is a head turner.
I made huge mistake buying my Vibe. We bought this junk on 11/2003 now has 120,000 with three transmissions and U-joint going out again makes 6th replacement. I was in a bad wreck with my Vibe a year later on but after three years owned it became a lemon nothing but problems. Now see why General Motors took Pontiacs off the assemble line because they are completely junk. Well know wouldn't have to worry about getting another because we are looking to trade or have some teenagers just sit ball fires to this thing in lots of (applauds) spent so much on getting it fixed there is nothing what can be done anymore but just push it off the cliff until demolished for good in with little pieces of metal.
Bought new - 230,000 miles gets 25 MPG. My Aurora is a great looking luxury car with the North star V8 motor in class. I've never had problems out of car runs like new even still gives me a smooth ride. Its comfortable - stylish - elegance paid $30K in 1999 here it is 2015 maybe the Kelley blue book price might be around $2450 I'd say but car will be dependable for anyone looking for something to run in reliability which that is most important thing getting a car having something to drive dependable because its hard looking for a vehicle that will last until 200,000 or 250,000.
This car has been nothing but trouble and a money pit. I have spent over $5000 in repairs in the last 2 years. Would not recommend this make and model to anyone. Had issues with crankshaft and alternator-replaced twice. In the shop now becuase check enging light came on again..waiting to see what is wrong and how much it's going to cost.
Best car ever owned. We owned this car used in 2010 with 55,000 miles on it. Only thing changed are brakes, battery, tires and put in new plugs. I love the styling of this car runs like new its at two hundred one miles without giving us problem runs and drives flawlessly. Seats are comfortable, car overall fantastic its in great condition all window regulators and cruise control still functions properly. This car hasn't had any mechanical problems with a thing.
Worst piece of shit i ever owned. Do not and i repeat even think of purchasing this piece of tin nightmare.
I really like the car but hate loud noise out the transmission. It is a good car at 80,000 miles take lots of trips gets great gas mileage very comfortable needed few repairs until after 60,000 miles believe extended warranty has expired. Overall Sentra was our second car purchased since 1983 after driving a larger car its nice looking all that but some things needs be addressed or recalled as taking into shop for some problems other than its a good car runs amazing.
I had this car for almost a year. Never knew have a Mitsubishi as my next vehicle. First car driven running errands had used a bicycle as my transportation but this car gets excellent gas mileage. Quality is amazing has lots of good power to engine being an great car to drive. Its comfortable love the new looks of this car has good options in its class somewhat nice looking with exterior design. Driven my Mirage at 15,000 miles already the A/C will blow you out its a very impressive car to drive being more than ever fun to drive around town or etc.
I bought a 2005 ML 350 brans new special edition and it has not given me trouble at all so far. Now it does have a steering wheel fluid leak that has been the main fault that was repairable. The car has been working like a dream so far compared to any car of that age. It has run 188,000 km.
We purchased our Aerostar new '95 now put 400,000 miles running on original engine/tranny. I did get things replaced as fuel injectors, valves and 2 head gaskets but the Aerostar never once ran hot in the California heat. Absolutely appreciate how the van did us well its comfortable has everything working best even windows goes up/down and cruise control switch still works great. Original paint emerald green forest holding up well has the factory steel hubcaps that came manufactured with van its all best ever. We thinking of now purchasing a new vehicle since driven the Aerostar 400,000 miles but hate get rid of it because somebody might let the crane take it away for cash for clunkers. My wife wants to keep as second handed thinking hard of doing I love this van taking excellent family trips from CA TO NY and across country never once stopped on us mean we had it loaded with families and things on long distances trips its a beast ever owned. THANK YOU FORD!!! Why did you quit making vans?
My baby just died.
I bought my mkx 2007 from a use car dealership today 6/26/2015 I had a temperature gauge sensor put in cost me $600.00 .I didn't mine spending the money because I really like the car all the stars I check off is my honest opinion. The only thing I'm working on next is the ac it don't blow ice cold.my 1988 towncar I just got rid of the ac was excellent cold .so now I'm working on this vehicle so I can take its first long trip.
Despite regular maintenance I had a blown head gasket, replaced two catalytic converters, the AC never really blew cold after 50K miles. The heater is a joke on cold day if you drive slower than 60mph. The engine constantly burnes oil keep at least 2qts in the trunk. I’m at 230K miles and the catalytic converter and O2 sensor is out again plus the engine is over heating after I drive it 30 minutes. With a state vehicle inspection coming up soon it looks like $4000 just to get it to pass. Never really a good car, stylish.
I bought used in 2010 with 54,000 miles. Roomy and it's more comfortable than my 1996 traded on another used certified Honda put trust in the reputation. I see many of these on highways. I truly love my Accord got the LX which basic model but it's a good reliable car ever. In 2015 finally put 185K on odometer never once had this car to left me stranded on traveling CA freeways. It's dependable, affordable and runs like a new car like styling better than newer Accords in the later years this is the best car no minimal repairs it runs and drives sharp gets excellent mpg. Plan on driving my Accord until 400K love every bit of it maybe next couple more years when the newer Accords aged as my 2006 probably grow on me at the time did get a certified as did with my used one still runs like a new car or better.
Gets good mpg I believe purchased a good vehicle. I have had my 2003 Honda Element since new never once ever got $$$ things fixed in it all oil changes and checkups I'm good to go. It's a very reliable little SUV took 25 trips around the country even drove to Canada on one tank of gas left before filling up on way back home. Wish Honda never discontinued them because I would get another now have 158,000 miles runs as a brand new seems older cars much bulletproof than newer cars in 2015 if I'm wrong but my Element is a great vehicle drives excellent has lots of great things about it.
original owner: 2005 Hyundai Sante Fe AWD -V6/2.7 engine. Prior 100,000 miles, warranty everything possible. Short horn, short driver door lock, short hitch connection, struts/springs needed replacing -causing premature/uneven wear on tires. More serious at 140,000 miles - AC compressor - twice froze, AC condenser, power steering pump, windshield washer motor, cam gear inner fell apart/broke? Please give input - why cam gear broken inside timing belt area....
a/c went out. lines broke.Very expensive to repair. Transmission slips when cold. Will be expensive to repair if needed. This a 2010 premier Milan.
Got the car 12/2009 and had issues with the steering from the beginning. I love the room and it is good on gas but it wasn't well though out. The AC only benefits front seat passengers. The sun visors are too short for window coverage. They should have put in a front passenger seat arm rest. The tire pressure light has been going off from the beginning. I have had my tire rotated too many times and I am over pressurizing them. For the last few month the gas gauge has not been registering the correct amount of gas so I am scared that I will end up stranded somewhere. An recently the airbag light just started to flash out of the blue. I contacted Nissan USA and the will not fix it. I don't understand how an airbag suffers wear and tear. I pray that it does not go off suddenly and smacks me in my face. The blinking light scares me. Should have waited and bought an older model or gone with another brand.
I researched all the cars in this class before I bought my civic lx coupe...and fell in love with Honda. Sure, it doesn't have as much ground effects as the Corrolla, but it is the safest car in it's class in the off center crash rating as well as other crashes. I agree with the very first review on this site in that if there's more than one person in the car, you can really tell the weight difference. I bought this car to commute 60 miles (one way) to work and LOVE THE DRIVE. The bluetooth phone and audio works flawlessly. The speed controlled volume is great. The 5 speed manual model has plenty of get-up and go...and you can really tell when the VTEC kicks in (even with the 1.8L). I loved it soo much that my fiancee bought a sedan and looked everywhere for a 5 speed sedan (of course that's about as easy to find as a honest politician). I would reccomend this car for someone on their own, with one other passenger or for families with very small (but not in car-seat) children. Sporty, Safe, roomy inside....LOVE IT.
Car drinks oil like a fish drinks water! Gear shifter locks whenever it wants to! I HATE THIS CAR!!
I would not buy another. In 12 years I have spent over 7000.00 in repairs and most of them I did myself. The transmission was done by others. Very poorly built truck. Everything is rusting out including brake lines and fuel lines. Only good side is the ride.
hahahah I just sold my S-10 to some kid in Michigan and I had to put duct tape on the radiator hoses because it was almost ready to explode. It was something like 5 degrees outside I felt bad but took the $10 he paid me for the truck and invested it in a couple of cold pabst blue ribbons at the indian casino and with $5 left I put it in the slot machine and got 1 million bucks!!! That chevy S-10 was the best truck I ever owned.
We bought the car new and it now has 205,000 miles on it. Aside from regular maintenance we replaces the air conditioning condenser at about 150,000 mile. The car is in the shop now for a wheel bearing replacement and a leak at the valve cover. I am having the valves adjusted since the cover will already be off. There is a slight leak in the power steering but the quoted cost for fixing this is very expensive. I expect to get a second opinion and quote. All in all we are very pleased with the Highlander. The interior is in excellent condition and aside from a few dings the outside is in good shape as well. We expect to drive it to (or past) 300,000 miles.
2007 Dodge Nitro R/T....Paid 28K cash Great car? Whaaaaaat? I bought my Nitro the introductory year 2007, biggest mistake I have ever made. How many recalls issued on this vehicle in 4 frickin' years? 12? How is it not considered a lemon? I brought my car to the dealership for an oil change and some recall repairs...They replaced the wiper motors and resealed the roof rack....4 weeks later the engine blew.....The filter they put on the car was defective plus there was no gasket when then ruptured filter was removed. They replaced the engine under warranty, that was good....However, I had to return the car 4 times becuz while in operation, the engine would quit and the electrical system would fail...No power steering and no brakes, great in a Chicago winter. This all becuz of bad computers, 4 of them. Then the wipers failed with their new motors....The roof rack seal is not only gone, but the rack is cracked in 3 places....I don't use it!!!!!!!! I have three windows I cannot lower becuz the motors have failed, the drivers side door handle has broken, the emergency brake engages in cold weather and etc, etc......So many problems with this car, I have returned to the dealership multiple times for repairs, only to have the issue arise again....The Nitro was a piece of JUNK!!!!!!! I paid cash and wish I could afford to get rid of it now....I seriously hate this car and it's worth nothing at trade in....Less than 3 years after buying the car, it was only worth 5k at the dealership....Dodge knew they built a POS!!!!!! Why only run it 4 years???
Overall I really like my SUV. Has 140,200 miles. I am second owner with 27,000 miles. Spent money on the brakes. But now my problem is the lights. The automatic running lights will not turn off at times. Some time the dome lights will stay on and sometimes the lights won't come on. The Repair I use said that they can fix it but this problem has to be done at the Dealership. So, I am trying to find out the cost. I hope to drive it a few more years.
I wrote a review awhile back with my 1990 model. Bought my '15 Limited two months later their no words expressing but WAY TO GO HYUNDAI!!! Just love this car definitely worth excellent value than most vehicles I have put 4,000 miles on it already very careful since more top of the line with great options ever in its class. Its more technology with everything even available panoramic moon roof am getting 35 mpg lots of room very smooth on rough Indianapolis roads includes blind spot warning its too much of a car. I still have my 1990 use as a daily commute at times but really love my '15 Sonata its a great car ever no problems with a thing. Overall glad bought this car was worth $$$ spending getting this new Sonata hope rubs 350,000 miles like my 1990 did but has almost 372,000 miles without breaking down. HYUNDAI RULES!!!