Newest Reviews:
  • 2010 Acura TL Absolutely love this car. 2010 TL SH-AWD w/ Tech. Best car I've owned.
  • 2001 Mercedes-Benz E320 Love this Vehicle. I purchased this vehicle brand new. It is a very reliable car. I agree, I too have experienced failure on the LED display on instrument panel (very annoying)-Mercedes should issue a recall on that. Also, my biggest issue, IS THE RUST on the door. REALLY???This vehicle has a HIGH PRICE tag and holds the Mercedes Brand, yet the Manufacture will not stand by their product. Ugh!!!! Eventually a class action suit will be filed on this vehicle. I am happy with its strong engine, it is a very spacious vehicle, has a nice large trunk (which was able to hold baby items), really like the round lights in front. They should also design a stronger mirror closure on the visor. All in all, very happy, except for the BODY RUST.
  • 1992 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme replaced rear brakes and calipers, bled brakes, drove around for a week, now i have no brakes at all including no emergency brake. can someone help?
  • 2008 Chevrolet Colorado I had a problem with wet floor mats and discovered that the high level brake/cargo light seal had deteriorated and allowed rain water to enter the cab. Some of the bulbs had shorted out and were replaced at the time of repair. We had a time finding the problem because I thought the windshield was leaking but the fellow at the glass place told me that as I still had the original windowshield it was not likely the case. There is also an issue with wind noise caused by improper door alignment and rainwater seems to get into the drivers' side door when it is parked and will leak out when the door is opened following the rain.
  • 2008 Ford E-150 around the rain gutters on top of roof are beginning to rust and last week truck 5 yrs old bought new I stopped at a light and engine began speeding up with foot on break and chek engine light came on and as I drove on the gas pedal was feeling real weak not responding well at all after about 5 miles I shut it off for about 30 minutes then when I started it back up everything was ok truck has 26000 miles
  • 2012 BMW 750Li 750 Li BMW these 2012 do use some oil due to turbo chargers which is infact a super charger ran off the exhaust . Some people cannot understand that turbo superchager . Ram air .2012 i have will take an extra quart of oil every 10,000 miles
  • 2004 Lexus ES330 Bought my 04 ES330 in 2010...only has 114,000 miles. tired of the transmission issue...jerk-lack of power-slow shifting...am told there is no adjustment for this issue....sad
  • 2006 Honda Element I have the 2006 Honda Element, and have read some of the reviews written with the frequent brake changes on this vehicle. Couldn't agree more, I have changed the brakes at least 3 times or more. I have done the brakes myself all three and don't have any problems until a couple months later.. when they start grinding and the caliper slides of rear seize even when I make sure that I brake lube the sliders before putting them into the rubber boot. My rotors have a 2 year warranty and brake pads lifetime warranty which is saving major money! Since bought new in 2006 I have had no MAJOR problems with the vehicle.. Frequent oil changes, brakes, and gas pump visits.. Also Struts and shocks clunk, (used to in the rear but I changed the rubber boot for the swing arm bar in rear. And the clunking stopped. I would love to have it like brand new again, but it does its job gets me where I need to go. I do my best to up keep on maintenance. I also have light shortages i believe. One of my interior lights went out, had to change headlight bulbs more than a few times(even when I was careful not to touch bulb when changing), and my horn. Horn sounds like a dead goose…and ya have to take the whole front bumper off to change it.. horrible design…More work, or more money in labor...
  • 2000 Lincoln LS Was my dream car until I actually bought one...I have never been more disappointed in my life. Honestly Ford, good way to kill it for a girl! This car is worse then a divorce, talk about taking you for half, this car will rip you from all means of thought, of making it in life. I love my LS, but it shows no love back. I'm really looking forward to the day I can trade this car in! That's even if they will give anything for it! =)
  • 2002 Ford Windstar I PURCHASED MY 2002 WINDSTAR LX IN 2003 IT HAD 16453 MILES ON HER AND WAS STILL UNDER 36/36 WARRENTEE BUT I WAS GOING TO KEEP THIS VEHICLE FOR QUITE A WILL HAD 3 GRANDKIDS AT THE TIME NOW 6 I HAVE 134000 MILES OM HER NOW I HAVE A NEW (REBUILT TRANNY IN 2007) AND 3 POWERSTREERING PUMPS 2 UNDER WARRENTEE AND ONE IN 2012 NOT UNDER WARRENTEE ITS A SHAME THAT FORD DISCONTINUED IT IN 2006 SHE RUNS GREAT I KEEP HER UP TO DATE WITH ALL MAINTAINENCE GREAT RIDING VEHIHCLE
  • 2002 Mercury Sable The 2002 Mercury sable is a all around reliable car. However I did encounter a few problems. Recently I had to replace the alternator, the Power Steering pump leaks a little, I need to replace the Inner Tie Rods and possibly the outter ones, and after putting in fuel treatment/injector cleaner several times over the past 6 months, Im still getting poor gas mileage??
  • 2004 Chrysler Sebring I have a 2004 Sebring Limited. The engine went at 103,000 miles (head gaskets blew). Battery went 2 weeks ago (not complaining) Tie rod replaced last week. Starter failed today - had to call a tow truck to tow from office to the shop. Another 468.00 out of pocket... This was my second Sebring - the first was JXI. I will NEVER EVER buy another.
  • 2010 Volkswagen CC VR6 I have a 2010 CC and the biggest issue were the Continental Tires. I had to replace due to noise and out of round. I will never own Continental tires again. Very poor quality. The upper rear bulb when out but I'm waiting for my 40,000 mile service to have that replaced. I am not looking forward to that service. I was quoted 750.00. Paying high labor rates for a lot of visual checking...
  • 1990 Nissan 240SX in fact my Nissan 240 is 1989 SX and i want to know a good shop that can do nice job for the repair and paint with the original color green-grey. can you recommend me any one shop for this?? I live in Mexico so my zip code in mexico is 65750 My email is rvillarreal@cyecc.com.mx
  • 2007 Ford Fusion I bought my 2007 Fusion in July 2007. It is a 4 cylinder. Other than regular wear and tear items, batteries, tires and oil changes,I have had very few problems. A $25 part in the AC system went out 3 years ago. Ford claimed this was an 8 hr labor job and wanted almost $1000 to change this $25 part. I found a guy to do it for $250. I now have 140K miles on the car.It still gets about 25 mpg. I plan to keep it as long as possible.
  • 2006 Kia Amanti When I first bought my Kia I fell in love until it crashed into a Bel Air Market Pillar in front of the store at full speed while trying to park and did $5,230.00 worth of damage because of a faulty sensor that causes the car to accelerate on its own. What if I had been at a stop sign and there had been a child in the cross walk. Do you people at Kia know what kind of danger you are putting people in. I or someone else could have been killed. Now I am scared to drive it once I get it back and so I stuck with a car I am scared to drive. All of this for a buck. You should be ashamed of yourself for not calling a recall before someone gets killed.
  • 1996 Pontiac Grand Am Piece of shit. Almost killed my son, girlfriend, and me like 16 times. Shuts off while im driving and both the brakes and steering wheel lock. constantly wouldnt start even after paying for repairs. Muffler became loose twice and blew 3 brand new tires. i hate this car honestly. never buying a pontiac ever again.
  • 2008 Ford Escape Transmission needs repairing $2000 with 94,000 miles; $600 repair to ignition - they had to dismantle the steering column; very disappointed in expensive repairs to a vehicle that did not make 100,000.
  • 2011 Nissan Versa My Versa CVT 2011 shut off while driving in traffic. It was summer time, all electric equipements were running (radio, a/c) I was able to restart the car on neutral and turning the ignition again. I brought the car to Nissan dealer & they recommended me to have my injectors clean up (Not usually required under 20 000 Kilometer of use). Short after my visit to the dealer I experienced the same problem again. My dealer refused to pay back my injectors clean up fees even if they had a bad diagnostic. After complaining, they agreed to inspect the car. I got my car back only a week after. They have changed my fuel pump but figured out later that it wasn't the root cause. They said it was a loose connector that caused the car to shut down. I Wish I had never bought this car. This problem seems to occur only in hot temperature & when I fill up gas at S_ _ _ _.
  • 2006 Ford Explorer My First new Ford Explorer was a 1997 v8; wonderful with 232,000 miles on it. Bought new 2006 v8 Ford Explorer, and what a nightmare. Many problems. Notably, radiator was replaced 12/2011 cost $634.00 Radiator just went again. I learned that faulty radiators have been a major issue since 2006 came out. Ford is aware of this and never did a recall, or extended warranty. Buyers of FORDS and suckers beware. I no longer support FORD nor will I ever say anything positive about Fords ever again. Hall of Shame on Ford!
  • 2013 Dodge Grand Caravan Overall have been happy with the 2013 mini-van I have owned for ONLY 7 months...But curious to why a Brand NEW Car with only 6K miles needs a new water pump!?!?!?!
  • 1997 Nissan Altima How much do a brake line repair cost ?
  • 2009 Chevrolet HHR The front passenger seat belt tightens up cinching passenger against the seat. Very hard to get the belt unbuckled. We were quoted a price of $140.00 to buy the part to fix the problem, also the belt has always been hard to unbuckle. But I love our HHR it is sporty and fun to drive.
  • 2009 Hyundai Santa Fe I bought my 2009 Hyundai Santa Fe Limited new in November of 2009. Other than the two recalls I have only had to have it serviced once (covered by 5 year 60,000 mile bumper to bumper warranty), granted the repair was minor, just replacing the gasket that attaches the rear wiper to the window due to it prematurely rusting (I think it was at 10,000 miles or so). I did replace the brake pads myself after 15,000 miles as factory pads were squeaking something awful in all weather conditions, the replacement pads still have good wear even though I live in Chicago & am in stop & go traffic constantly. I too have experienced the vibration effect from the back windows when traveling at higher speeds, it is unfortunate. Also, the cabin filter in the limited model is pricey & a pain to get to behind the glove box. All in all I have been very pleased with the performance & overall bang for my buck that I got with this vehicle, I would definitely purchase another Hyundai in the future based on my experience.
  • 2007 Lexus RX350 I just picked up a 2007 RX350 with app. 70k miles. After going to my local mechanic turned out the struts and rack and pinion was leaking. I went back to CarMax where I purchased it, and they replaced everything. (was actually surprised). This car is very much a luxury car, not, a sports car. It is well made, smooth riding, has a beautiful interior, and gives me confidence with driving. I think it could use a little better pickup as it seems sluggish at times, but, all in all, great car and would recommend it.
  • 2009 Buick Lucerne Just spent $286 to replace headlamps bulbs ! Also, driver's interior plastic door handle broke. All insides must be replaced at a cost of $800 !
  • 2009 Volvo S60 VOLVO S60 T2.5 2009. Fuel pump failed at 54000 miles. Dealership said I was 2 months out of 5 years warranty. Had to get it replaced at local mechanic, $1300. mechanic said the fuel module showed signs of premature failure and that if there is another fuel problem it will be that and not the Fuel pump assembly. If you buy a Volvo realize that since it is now owned by a Chinese company you better buy the extended warranty to be safe.
  • 2002 BMW 745i i loved the car till it blew up 5 days after i bought it....engine is garbage. no good after 110,000 miles....dont let the good looks fool u.my mercedes had 260,000 and was indestructable this car is junk....my first and my last beemer....im soooo disapointed as well as out of a car and a job....thanks bmw and no buyer protection laws for consumers
  • 2000 Pontiac Montana Purchased a 2000 extended version used in 2006. Must say that it has proven to be very reliable. Started having some "kick" in the tranny but it wasn't a major problem. The headlights would always be half filled with water. Had the headlights replaced and they filled up again. This happens very often. Because the van had 250,000 plus miles on it, I decided to have the motor and trans changed. Now the steering won't turn, and for some reason the van will not start up with the key. A push button was put in to make it start. But still has problem with steering.
  • 1998 Volvo S90 I have a 1998 Volvo S90, bought it, it was in bad shape except for the engine. put a used transmission in it, went to the junkyard and purchased basically a complete interior, seats, carpet. replaced a few bushings on the suspension and the lower control arms, new brakes, replaced a few bushings on the air pump(found those online)-these wear on all the s90 & 960 models. Replaced as many vaccum lines as I could. these vehicles tend to have vaccum leaks on the evap lines. there were a few cracked lines that were very obvious. always check the line that comes off the gas spout, it runs to a canister under the car, usually this one is cracked (sometimes you will get a fuel type smell) many of the bulbs in the dash go out as well, also got a bunch of those at the junkyard. besides that, these cars are tanks and run great, and feel like your driving a Cadillac.