Newest Reviews:
  • 2007 Chevrolet Impala Since we got this car its been giving us problems first the steering than the ac/heater which cost four hundred and something just because it makes a really loud noise than an oil leak and a transmission leak and a belt went out...now we have the inside the seat of the driver side won't move front or back and the drivers window went down and never came up we change the master control and than it went out in matter of days and we have the dashboard light where it shows the speed well it stop working i dont know what else is gonna happen smh
  • 2006 Scion xB Best car ever, and I once had a '55 Victoria Sunliner. 125k great miles. Still on original brakes after 100k. rears went til 109k. Wish it had gages, but with regular maintenance - no problems except windshields - goes through them like tissues, but this is the desert and we have lots of gravel trucking. A/c went til 115k and whole system re-done for under $1000 and cooler than ever.
  • 1999 BMW 328i THE BEST DAMN CAR I HAVE EVER OWNED!!!!!!! EXTREMELY RELIABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am now climbing over 207,000 miles.
  • 2003 BMW 530i 130,000 miles and no problems. I would suggest before you write a review on a car, you should own one thathas been serviced regularly and well maintained. if you buy a Ferrari from a 16 year old then you should know what to expect.I would not hesitate to drive mine with a hundred thirty K from Florida to Alaska
  • 2004 Buick LeSabre Purchased this car when we were in MAINE.It was a program car from DETROIT,MI and had 5240 miles on it Rides like we are on a couch. Had to replace both front wheel Bearing Hubs and the usual Brakes.Gets great gas mileage 28-32 so can not complain for this size car. I now have 171,000 miles on it and hope to continue keeping it as compared to all these new cars all getting recalls.Best car I ever had. Thanks GM !!
  • 2014 Toyota RAV4 2014 RAV had the RAV at the coast for 2 weeks the rear brakes developed rust so that a continuous low thumping was heard when applying the brakes. Dealer said it was a problem for them on the coast. Cost $140 to have them polish the rust off-after that no thumping. Probably cheap china part.
  • 2004 Infiniti G35 I started having trouble with my car a couple months ago. Before that well pleased. I was driving in town and all of sudden this loud noise. I thought my car was quitting. I took it in, they said the muffler has come apart from the inside and is causing a rattling noise. The dash vibrates going down the road. I didn't buy the idea. I took it back, had the pad and rotors changed and put new tires on. Its been 3 weeks, same noise is back. Sounds like the car is going to quit. What could it be? I have 125,000 miles. It's been well taken care of. Always serviced on time etc. Have loved the way it drives on the road. Don't know what to do!
  • 2002 Ford Explorer I bought my '02 Explorer in 2004, with 36000 miles on it. Something internal in the motor just gave out, at 286000+ miles. It still looks new and until now, I've had NO issues with any part of this vehicle. I'm looking at newer Explorers now because I'm not sure $5500 for a new motor is a good investment. However, the rest of the tuck is still solid, and not having any of the problems being listed, maybe it is.
  • 2008 Dodge Ram 1500 I have a 2008 Dodge Ram 1500 four door. I love the truck only problems I have are the doors catch wind and pull the tuck left or right. The lights seem to dim when I push on the brake to slow down at night. I have owned a Ford before my Dodge and I will say never will I own another Ford.
  • 2007 Mercedes-Benz ML350 We bought a used 2007 ML 350 from Albuquerque. First time in for service we got about 10 miles out and the sunroof would not close-had to take it back. Next time $600 dollars in repairs then the computerized electrical system had to be reset. The steering column had to be replaced because the horn kept honking, now the check engine light comes on then goes off then the brake light comes on then goes off-this car is costing us soooo much in repairs it is unbelievable! I do not want another Mercedes!
  • 2002 Chevrolet Trailblazer Ok people you buy a well used and you have a few expected problems.if you want new buy new.period. A bought a used 2002 ltZ .with 185k kms . I had to replace some bearings and joints. Expected. Have used it hard for winter work and summer towing a big boat. This thing is a tank. I expect it to outlast me. My only concern is gas milage but its a good trade off for a solid reliable SUV. Most other 2002 vehicles have been placed in the junk yard. Stop whining about expected maintenance stuff. Because the previous owners did,not do it. This is by far the best used vehicle I have ever owned and its a dam nice ride to boot.
  • 2003 Infiniti QX4 I bought my 2003 Infiniti QX4 used, but it was well maintained, and I kept it that way with regular service. It was almost at 221,000 miles (it drove beautifully, with no problems at all). I was hoping to keep it forever (even as a weekend car), but I was hit by another car in an accident and totalled it out. I actually cried, because I drove this vehicle 50 plus miles every day to work, and enjoyed the performance of it so much. There is a gem that comes about once in a great while, and the QX4 is it! If you have one, make sure you keep it maintained, and if you have any problems, take it to the dealership and not just any mechanic, because this baby is worth the pampering.
  • 2006 Volkswagen Jetta 2006 Jetta 2.5 does not have as many problems as my Passat wagon which caught on fire while I was driving it due to the faulty heat shield. VW repaired it only to have it fall off on a major interstate which almost got myself and others killed. After that fire EVERYTHING went wrong with that car which cost thousands. You would think I would never buy VW again..with all its faulty wire harness issues ( and there are many), the faulty trunk and gas cap latch, The windows that roll down instead of up, the lights that need replaced constantly and the headliner which is ridiculous to repair, I still think its a better car than a lot of the cars out there when they begin to get older. ITs a car that holds some value and will last a bit. They all have issues. All cars, they are made cheap and cost a fortune...but thats all cars until you get to a higher end car which VW is not anymore. On the class action lawsuit..Im still waiting for payment. Your claim had to be filed by September 24th and it settled in December 2014. VW will pay or do what it wants. The attorneys have been paid by VW and the car company hasn't paid a dime to the non-appearing Plaintiffs, even with a valid claim.
  • 2001 Chrysler Town & Country I bought my mom's '01 T&C from her in 2005 when she bought the newer model that had the stow and go seats. It only had about 20,000 miles on it when I got it, it's now ten years later, it's early 2015 & the van has about 88,000 miles on it. I HAVE HAD NOTHING BUT PROBLEMS WITH THIS AUTOMOBILE SINCE THE DAY I GOT IT. Specifically "Intermittent Electrical Problems". It seems to go through periods where it will not start & there's a long stretch where it will start. No problem. We've replaced so many things, I wouldn't know where to start! My mom is having some of the same problems with her van which is 3-4 years newer than mine. From what I can see on the Internet, there are A LOT of people with T&C minivans with the same problems. I haven't read thru every post, so Idk if it's already been mentioned, but I would think that there's been enough verifiable problems & complaints, that we could & prob should - bring some sort of class action lawsuit against Chrysler.
  • 2013 Lincoln MKS Ecoboost The MKS that I will soon own, is a very nice car! With duo-turbo, it has fantastically great acceleration - 365hp, you will need to be careful, the car can get away from you. The color fits the car - ginger-ale and the body style receive many compliments. The seats don't fully pivot forward the way my previous Lincoln did, paid for height extensions. Putting up with an intermittent "Parking Aid Sensor" issue in cold weather, soon goes away when you turn on the THX system to take it all in.
  • 1998 Mercedes-Benz E320 I have owned my wagon for exactly 13 months. I bought it with 104,000 miles, and I have put over 50,000 miles in that time. Most reliable car that I've ever had. Changed the oil every 7,000 mi (synthetic). Changed the brake pads once (routine maintenance). No expenditures at all. Still looks new. Will eventually put money into it and restore it completely (perhaps in a couple of years or so). Never want to get rid of it. Will be my son's first car. Just Love it !!!!
  • 2014 Chrysler Town & Country Purchased a new 2014 with 1 mile three months ago. Drove it home and have had it parked in garage. Total of 5 miles on the vehicle. No problems. It has been perfect. I have not driven it because I am so busy fixing my other 3 Town and Countries. Every usual problem...brakes, transmission, electrical gremlins..etc. I figure the new one will have less problems if I do not drive it.
  • 2008 Volkswagen Passat Nothing but problems with this vehicle. Failure of camshaft, camshaft follower, fuel pump, fuel pump module and inner CV boot. All with less than 70K miles. Very disappointing for a VW. I owned a VW before and it was a well handling, low maintenance vehicle. Not this model. I seem to be in the repair shop every other month - and that include the minor things that I do like plugs, oil change and ignition coils. VW never again.
  • 2000 Oldsmobile Intrigue I have had a 2000 Intrigue GLS for a little over three years now. This car is heavy like a tank and it is really nice to look at. The GLS has many bells and whistles but are definitely not ALL idiot lights. Every light that has come on...has warranted a problem. I have a real loud clunking noise in the front end when I first turn my steering wheel after starting my car. My struts are shot. I have had to replace two window regulators so far and am about to replace the third. I have had many over heating problems. The battery does not always hold a charge. The float piece in my fuel tank no longer works and is more expensive to fix than the car is worth. My Precision Control System and No Traction lights keep coming on and I was told they just had to be reset but no one seems to be able to do that. In the mean time I supposedly don't have a working ABS system or Airbags when it is registering a default. I have leaking in the car towards the driver floor board. It gets soaked. All my seals are fine. My stereo turns off by itself now while a song is playing. I also have to take my whole right headlight assembly out from time to time to get the right blinker to work. It goes out all the time. Its not fuses...etc. I think the car is a well built car regarding its shell and knock on wood my engine has not died as of yet. However I definitely believe there are too many electrical issues. I am always waiting for the next. My dashboard looks like a lit Christmas tree half the time. Now there is a recall on the Ignition Switch. I don't think she should be junked but I do think my 14 year old car needs to be with someone that really does not drive much. Although she is taken good care of.....she's feeling her age at this point.
  • 2005 BMW 330xi I looked specifically for a 2004-2006 330XI for over 4 months knowing I wanted a real spare tire. Found mine with only 67K miles on it, have 98K now. Previously had a 1999 M3, Infinity G35 and a 2008 M5. All were horrible in the rain, sleet & snow. These handle like a dream especially in snow lower than 8 inches and gets decent gas mileage. Wish it had a little more leg room in the rear but hardly use it. Fixed the known oil filter housing gasket and beginning to have issues with the heat not coming through the top vents. Other than that I will probably never get rid of this car.
  • 1998 Honda CR-V we bought the car new 1998 it reached 196000 no problems for the last 15 years average cost normal maintenace last year changed radiator my fault did not remembered to change antifreze,easy fixed did it myself thanks to you tube for info. love my honda ,people follow me to buy my honda will not sell even after 16 years ,it is paid off who wants to spend 36000.00 again convinced my husbend to by civic for him, he loves it
  • 2006 Chrysler PT Cruiser Ive had the cruiser for a year and have had to re place the lower radiator hose and cluch. I think the previous owner didn't know how to drive a standard transmission car. The car handles well, good gas mileage 20 MPG city handles well on the hiighway and pretty quiet. Wish it had a little more HP but with the stick its not too bad. I'd buy another.
  • 2005 Ford Explorer bought a 2005 ford explorer in 2010. I did have the crack on the back but that was replaced at the dealer. It had 69k miles, most things were great until the 100k marker, that's when the grinding around corners came, I replaced the rotors only to continue to hear it again, I then replaced the front control arm assemblies due to the fact the ball joints were bad, I replaced the rotors again, the noise stopped (for a while) then the thermostatic housing begins to leak, got the part, still leaked, told me the sensor needs to be replaced too, then that solved that problem. Last but not least, the killer was when the bolt for the timing chain broke, out went the timing, valves, a few more things to basically a replacement engine... Out the door it went, dodge and chevy I stay now
  • 2009 Nissan Versa I have a 2009 Nissan Versa SL hatchback and this car SUCKS!!!!! The CVT transmission totally went out at 109,500 miles. It started making a loud whizzing sound, and over the course of the next few weeks it got progressively worse. I called the dealership in Apex NC and made an appointment, drove the car there, only to be told that I needed to pay them a $75.00 diagnostic fee. I had just lost my job and didn't have the money, so I left...and oh yea, I ended up almost getting killed on the way home and almost caused a massive car pile up when my car lurched from 70 to almost zero in like three seconds literally, then and wouldn't go above 20 MPH...all in rush hour traffic!!! Once I finally got it home and parked it that day, it never moved again. I tried backing it up after I parked it that day and it just revved like I was going to blow a head gasket...so it has been sitting in my driveway in exactly the place I parked it for over a year now!!! A mechanic friend of mine told me CVT transmissions are garbage and that you can't fix part of them, you have to replace the whole thing. Sure enough, I couldn't find anyone in my area who would repair it without charging me $4,000 for a new one, and most places won't even work on them!!! So...I had to resurrect my 2004 Toyota Matrix (best car EVERRR) with 220,000 miles (which by the way I have NEVER had to make any major repairs to and in fact, just put new rotors on her for the first time @ 210,000!!!). I hadn't driven my Toyota in over a year and she started right up and has been driving like a dream...which made me wonder...why the heck didn't I get another Matrix instead????? A few weeks ago, a friend of mine started doing some in-depth research, and found that Nissan extended the warranties on their CVT transmissions to 120,000 miles for certain years, and 2009 was one of them. I called a DIFFERENT dealership this time (this one in Raleigh) and was actually treated like a human being! The rep immediately asked me my VIN number, told me the repair was covered, sent a tow truck out to my house to pick up the car, and gave me a 2015 Nissan Altima rental car for almost two weeks while it was being repaired (Altimas actually drive very nicely but you still couldn't PAY me to own another Nissan)..and no, they didn't charge me a $75.00 diagnostic fee. And yes, I am in the process of rating them very positively now. End result: New CVT transmission at 109,500...when a Honda or Toyota would have just started coming to life. Years ago I had a Nissan Sentra station wagon, and the transmission went out at about the same time. I will NEVER buy another Nissan again. For those of you who are unfortunate Nissan Versa owners like myself....here's the warranty information link below wherein they extended the CVT transmission warranty on certain models/years - hope this helps. Oh yea, my brand new CVT transmission only comes with 12,000/12 month warranty. I'm totally nervous about this. My next car: DEFINITELY a Toyota or Honda. oh yea, the interior of this car is falling apart as well. The sunroof was leaking, streaming water into my car whenever it rained (that was at about 50,000 miles). Thank goodness for Youtube - my son googled a video that showed how to fix a leaky sunroof, or I would have paid a few hundred dollars to the dealership (you have to clean the hoses out that start at the top of the sunroof and snake down through the car door and come out behind the front wheels of the car). Somehow these hoses were totally clogged (even though I have never had to do this with my Matrix sunroof and I've had my Toyota since 2004!!!) I had to replace the car battery at around 45,000, as opposed to my Toyota Matrix, which had the same battery for the first seven frikkin years!!!! This is the worst car I have EVER purchased. http://www.nissanassist.com/ProgramDetails.php?menu=2
  • 2006 Audi A3 My commuter car, great in the winter, decent mileage. I have recently run into the 110k maintenance and the check engine light is coming on and having trouble diagnosing it. 1500 in and still comes on.
  • 2007 Volkswagen Jetta I really love the VW engine (2007 VW Jetta 2.5L) but around 130,000 miles the car thinks the Trunk is always open (the dummy light for the trunk being open on the dash display is always on, even when its not open) and wouldn't activate alarm (but car would lock/unlock) for the longest time. Until all of a sudden at 150,000 miles the car alarm will activate now, however car still thinks trunk is open. Very weird. Haven't been able to get into troubleshooting much. Wish we had some VW Jetta wiring diagrams. Don't want to pay hundreds for a dealer to "fix" it. So far doesn't affect the way it drives. After about 120,000 miles the car started sounding more rough and less smooth. I guess that's to be expected. Engine still going strong as far as I know. Regular maintenance (for the most part) has been done when I can afford it. I also have a smell problem with vent system. Kept thinking it was the cabin filter but after looking on "repair pal" I realize its not. I just deal with it. I live near a mushroom farm because its cheap. So whatever.
  • 1993 Mercedes-Benz 300SE Car is garbage. Wiring harness falls apart. All of them need to be given, not sold, to scrap yards.
  • 2014 Dodge Challenger R/T nappa leather smells like urine . loud tapping in motor, sounds like the lifters are not oiling properly and the dealer said they don't hear anything . after a year of this they finally admitted that some of the police cars are having the same problem and they have ordered a new camshaft and roller bearings for it .Titusville dodge are jerks
  • 2001 Jaguar XKR Suspension is odd in that 50% of the data is feed in by your actual speed and the other 50% is determined by your current road conditions. Hit a bumpy stretch @ 28mph and you'll likely bounce all over the place. Take the same bumpy stretch @ 58mph and you'll be tight as can be and roll right over them !!
  • 2003 Infiniti G35 this is a good car very nice