Newest Reviews:
  • 1994 Ford Taurus my 94 ford taurus uses alot of gas,changed the plugs,still no help.could there b a bad sensor
  • 1998 Dodge Ram Van 2500 My B2500 has 220,000 + miles on it now and I drive it 5 days a week. 5.2 liter (318 CID) still runs smooth and strong. Still looks and drives great. It stays LOADED with tool bins and ladders. I have only performed normal maint on it ( brakes, tune up, fluid/filters). Only recurring problem has been the HVAC blower motor/switch/resistor assembly, but that's not too bad for a 16 year old work van.
  • 2011 Audi TT Quattro 2011 Audi TT Quattro Coupe: three times in 7000 miles I suffered through ignition coil failures. First time at 26000 miles, second at 31000, and third at 32000. Each was a different ignition coil, and all three were replaced under warranty. But, I was not told by the service rep at the Audi dealer that Audi recognized this as a continuing problem, until after the third failure. During the third service, the final two were replaced with the new part number, and I was "assured" that this would resolve my problem. If you own a 2011 TT, you might want to inquire of your dealer's service dept. about possible switching out of the old part number with authorized replacement part.
  • 1999 BMW 740iL Can anyone tell me what to do about my 1999 740 iL. It was running just fine. Started great. No issues. Drove it the other day, parked it over night and the next morning I cant even get it to turn over or click. Put a new battery in it and still the same thing. Called BMW dealer and he said to change the battery. I said I did. Then he said to smack the starter motor with a hammer. It might be stuck. I did and still nothing. I have all lights, computer, everything works but when you turn the key to start it I get nothing. Not a sound. Does anyone out there have an idea how I can get this issue fixed? Please help. Thanks, Kevin from Arizona. kbekemeyer@cox.net HELP!!!!
  • 2004 Hyundai Santa Fe I just get the car and I am having some problem
  • 1997 Audi A4 Quattro my 97 audi a4 quattro does not accelerate with the gas pedal floor or half way .You floor it and wait for the car to gain speed trouble code p1136,p1476 band p0441 with 242652 miles it burn oil
  • 2006 Scion xA unbelievable great car. Just turned 284,000 miles. car goes and goes i am trying to get to 500,000. I am almost positive i will. Best car I have ever owned.
  • 1996 Nissan Sentra My car is 1996 1.6 nissan sentra with a GA16 engine. there is a noise at the entrance of the left CV joint to the gear box. (inner CV). They say I must replace the bearing/pilot bush on the mouth of the gear box where the CV sits/turns. What can I do to replace this bearing?
  • 2010 Toyota Yaris WE have 2010 Yaris automatic the front passenger door lock will not work and stuck in the closed position. Main agent said goodwill didn't extend to door locks. Will cost a fortune for main agents to repair, and hopefully not damage door. Has anybody else encountered this problem and how was it resolved?
  • 2007 Jeep Patriot I have 114,234 miles on this Jeep and honestly had not many problems. the alternator did have a problem and I had to replace it. Plus I also changed all the pulleys. the only other maintenance I've had to do on it is brakes and tires of course. the only thing I would say is that the 205 70 r16 tires were garbage. I was able to put a wider tire 16 inch on it and it handles way better. now that I have the new alternator on we'll see how long the batteries last. Overall for how much I paid for it and how hard I've been on it it's treating me pretty well. not sure how the new ones are but I would probably buy another one. Definitely don't want a minivan and not willing to pay $30,000 for an SUV. I'm almost done being dad taxi. Lol!!!
  • 2005 Chevrolet Colorado I now have 72,300 mile on my truck 05 crew cab I=5 engine, the only problems (major ) is electrical seems bad grounding problems to bad connectors where the wires push in and are suppose to click, well sometimes they do and sometime they do not I sent cheevy a e-mail they let me know the received the e-mail and then NOTHING, General motors ( government motors ) MUST know by now we have a electrical problem with the Colorado and canyon I assume are the same, I have purchased Chevrolet all my life but may consider Ford next time.... I think the bail out money given them was a damn waste
  • 1997 Isuzu Trooper the brake light comes on and it is losing brake fluid somewhere been checking for it but cant seem to find a leak anywhere. it pulls to the left.
  • 2000 Oldsmobile Silhouette Purchased Silhouette new in August 2000. Vehicle has always been serviced with full synthetic oil. Vehicle now has 129,000 miles and I have replaced the intake manifold gasket twice. The transmission failed at 114,000 miles and had a total rebuild. All brake lines had to be replaced at around 105,000 miles. Air shocks replaced due to failure (Delco) at 40,000 mile intervals. Replaced starter twice as well as alternator at 121,000 miles. The undercarrage has rusted away due to extreeme amounts of salt used on roads in winter even though the vehicle had a car wash with underspray every two weeks. The steering rack and shocks replaced twice within 100,000 miles. The list goes on and on. The General strikes again!
  • 2001 BMW 330i I have a 2001 330i with 105k on it.I have the car for a little over a year now. I did do alot of repairs to it however, the car was not cared for very well by the previous owners. I love the way the car drives and handles the 3.0 liter engine still kicks. I just recently did body work to the car and in about two weeks I am goin to replace my vanos valve seals and fix my the rear main seal. The car is a little costly to maintain however, it has just as much power and handling ability as 90 percent of the new cars on the road today.
  • 1996 Plymouth Breeze plymouth breeze is junk. replaced motor then tranny goes out.still something going wrong every time i turn around.starter alternator radiator cam and crank sensors and the list keeps going. dealing with a clunk that hopefully is a strut and went to get the tool and now its making a rattle noise in the tranny area. plymouth just foldup tent and quit you obviously cant make a reliable car anymore and your giving mopar a bad rap !
  • 2006 Chevrolet Impala My 2006 chevy impala chimes when i accelerates on gas what does that mean i had to replace the power steering hose twice and the ac when i ture off or on it makes a clicking noise after a minute or so it goes off. Help!!!!
  • 1997 Volvo S90 Love it great engine and a champ not for winter driving
  • 2008 Lexus LX570 toyota lexus lx570 crank but enable to start when i scan it with launch the fault code was P1343 pls i need a better solution for this
  • 2006 Chevrolet HHR have an 06 hhr and love it the only problem with 45000 miles on it is the hatch that stop working and the door handle that broke off.. one other thing was the rotors that had to be replace twice. I love the car but don't understand with the miles being so low was why has these problems come up. Chevy needs to check these problems out and make a better fix to these problems.
  • 2002 Saturn SL I like my car but it is giving some driving. Trouble. Right now. And it only has 138400km on it and has developed a hesitating. and astumble. In it. If I could get it fixed I would like it again
  • 2008 Ford F-350 Super Duty Excellent vehicle. The best vehicle I have ever owned, and that includes Cadillacs, Mercedes, Toyota's, Honda's, and so forth. I have never had a single problem with this vehicle. Not one. Zilch. I tow a 13,000lb 5th wheel, and it tows the camper like it is nothing. I pass not only semi's going uphill on the highway, but usually cars as well. This vehicle is a brute! 350 horse, and over 600 ft/lbs of torque, and it shows. Like driving a very large sports car. And, it is luxurious, and extremely comfortable. It is quiet for a diesel truck. What more could someone want? I want durability and dependability first- I NEVER want to be broken down on the highway, and I NEVER have been with this truck. Everything works perfectly every time. It's really incredible, when you think of the service that this truck is put through. I know there are lots of chevy guys reading this, and I know they love their trucks. I used to be a chevy guy too, but they drove me nuts with little problems. Mostly electrical problems. After suffering with these problems for years, I finally broke down a bought a Ford. Just recently, I bought a Chrysler for my wife, and it has been nothing but trouble. I also bought a little Toyota MR2 for my daughter, and I had to replace the transmission (manual) after 55,000 miles! Guess what, folks- I'm buying nothing but Fords from now on, because I just do not have ANY problems with these vehicles- EVER. Clearly, they really do mean it when they say Quality is Job One!
  • 2007 Ford Fusion Own a 07 AWD Fusion- was told yesterday that I needed new drive shaft. Have 42,000 miles on it. I am original owner. Have kept well maintained. Very upset about this costly repair. I am going to get in touch with Ford Motor Co. appears from checking online that a lot of other people have had this issue.
  • 2010 Cadillac DTS BOUGHT A 2010 CADILLAC DTS WITH 900 MILES ON IT, TRADED A 2008 CADILLAC DTS IN ON IT GOT A CERTIFIED 100 THOUSAND MILE WARANTY BUMPER TO BUMPER 100,THOUSAND MILE WARANTY BUMPER TO BUMPER, AT 66,THOUSAND MILES THE FUSE BOX UNDER THE BACK SEAT WENT BAD, GM SAID IT WAS NOT COVERED, COST ME $600.00 PLUS, HOW DID IT GO BAD AND WHY A BUMPER TO BUMPER WARANTY WAS NO GOOD????I AM READY FOR A NEW CADILLAC BUT STILL THINKING,
  • 2013 Jeep Compass ya I am driving jeep compass 2012 model i have experice this thing of abbnomal noise whenn you press or release clutch I donnt know I am worried bbut the car has power mmeanning the clucth is working and thereis no smell
  • 2008 Chrysler Town & Country after 6month of purchase van door would not shut until it got ready, than it made the battery go dead. Van was overheating, needed a holes replace. and to put the topping on the cake while driving it will shut down when it want to and it will not go. It starts but when you put in drive or any gear it will not go until it decide you can drive again with a rubbing sound when you put it in gear, it stop when it is in park. sure now a chyslar dealer can't seem to find nothing that computer is saying wrong with it than they say give me extra 600 to go deeper. some say it is the transmission, it is electrical, the computer needs replace, some say it is release barren in the motor. so many issue and no solutions. comfortable for children before issues but other than that it is not a bright decision to trust this vehicle maker
  • 1995 Volkswagen EuroVan My 95 Euro Van has a badly cracked pop top. It has been repaired twice for small cracks but now it is cracked across the top. What are my options? thank you
  • 2007 Dodge Charger I drive a 2007 Dodge Charger with 111,090 miles on it. Recently, randomly the car has shut off, mainly during a stopped position or reverse. The car shuts off, power steering is lost, radio and air remain on. I have taken the vehicle to several auto service centers including Dodge and they all tell me the same thing. Basically, they cannot find out what the problem is. The check engine light never comes on and the codes are always fine. I change the oil every three months and tune up is recently add. The dodge service change the spark plugs and manifold gasket.I still have the problem. They don't know what the problem is.
  • 2013 Toyota Camry very cheesy made passenger side bumber became detached car not even 1 year old would not buy again a/c does not cool off right away
  • 2003 Lexus LX470 Had this car since new. Now has 250k and still looks and rides great. Need to make sure to keep up with maintenance.
  • 2004 Ford F-250 Super Duty there will never be another ford at my house a pile of junk I spend at lease 1000. a week then aaa brings it back to my home I have to much invested to trade or sale