Newest Reviews:
  • 2002 BMW 325xi Since I have stopped servicing by the dealer many problems have gone away. I have 93,000. Rolling windows and their repairs is the most annoying problem.
  • 1997 GMC Sonoma Bought 1997 Sonoma with 4.3 V6 and 5 speed Trans with 36000 miles on her. Since then I have 0ver 373000 miles on her as of today. She's one tough truck. Since New I have replaced 1 water pump, 1 fuel pump, 1 intake gasket. Believe it or not. I,m still on the original clutch, though She starting to chirp once in a while now. So my baby letting me know its getting to be time for replacement. I'm not afraid to travel anywhere in Her. and as I work out of town we've spent a lot of long hours on the road. Hope to find out just how long she'll keep going. And I'll definitely be buying another GM truck if its got the Vortec Engine.
  • 2008 Chevrolet Equinox my 2008 equinox keeps giving the message 1) traction control check 2) stablilink and the picture of a motor has recently started and is constantly on. What's happening!!!!
  • 2009 Mercury Mariner Had the mariner for 7 months now and I am really pleased with it. The V6 has plenty of pep for me and I really like the 30+ miles per gallon. I like the visibility and the head room. Tried a chevy equanaux and could not get in without bumping my head. I had a 03 mariner and it was about the same but not as good gas mileage. I think I will stick with mariners.
  • 1997 Ford Taurus belt broke & caused engine to turn-over but won't start, replaced serpentine belt & found crank sensor wires touching. could the wires touching together be a problem or the cam sensor. reply
  • 1991 Toyota Pickup I have a rav4 2001 model, Got tapping noise as if its a loose tappet don't know about these is it true the oil pick up on these block easily,ran engine cleaner through it twice and did make little difference. Is it true that they don't have the usual set up and you cant just tighten the tappets by taking off the tappet cover or what ever top cover on motor joined to head is called on these things. Any advice would be much appreciated,ASAP Please
  • 1995 Nissan Pickup (D21) 95 Nissan pickup-best small pickup ever. Bought it in 2003 w/ 80K miles now has 192k on it. Runs great. No complaints. Paint is fading but my daughter's BF is a body man so I'm going to have him paint it for me. No plans to get rid of it for a long while.
  • 2010 Ford Explorer Sport Trac 2010 bought brand new and had a hub go out and replaced, told it was leaking fluid again and backup light leaking around seal, now light on one half the speedometer not working. Lot of things that are expensive to fix went wrong.
  • 2009 Buick Enclave love the car but not very "do-it-yourself" friendly
  • 2007 Nissan Versa I Have a 2007 Nissan Versa and Im telling you I have had all kinds of problems. I was on the highway when the car just cut off. Then have had to replace the exhaust system, now the car will not pass the emission test now I need to replace heater control circuit sensor circuit bank, the tire pressure light will not go off no matter how much air I put into the tires and God only know what else. I an truly disappointed with this car because I have done nothing except put money into it. No wonder they keep calling me about a extended warranty on this car.
  • 2008 Suzuki XL-7 hi have a 2008 Suzuki xl7 Awd that I got for the wife and we love the SUV it goes any were I need to go. I would buy again
  • 2007 Mercedes-Benz C230 I bought my MB C230 2007 in 2010 with 26000 on it, shortly after the warranty expired and things started breaking down one after another. First fuel pump, second transmission problems (it started getting stuck on gear while driving and wouldn't shift up or down), third camshaft sensor, solenoid magnet, brakes and rotors needed to be replaced on same time. The labor is very expensive in MB dealership. I would never buy another MB again. Very disappointed with German engineering :(((
  • 2004 Volvo S80 Have totaled 238,000 with little to no upsets. Just recently (last Fall) replaced all struts. Car well deserved it after 200K. Mainly been oil and tires and timing belt changes over the years, but just recently have to address a problem with the climate control module which means a serious investment $1200+. Intend on keeping the car because it does perform so well. And prices of new are out of sight. If $1200 is the cost to go another 75-100K I'll ante up. Only complaint I have is with expiring bulbs.
  • 2008 Ford Explorer Sport Trac 2010 explorer sports trac 62,000 miles and the motor has thrown a rod. Now I need a new motor.
  • 2010 Mini Cooper S Basically, the BMW Mini is a rubbish build. Timing chain and clutch both disintegrated at 50,000 kms (30,000 miles) and 60,000 ams (36,000 miles) respectively. Passenger window replacement electric motor required. Battery replaced. Disk brake pads replaced on EVERY service. Plus, much, much more. Dealers are unresponsive and disinterested. They see it as a 'toy' brand not to be taken seriously.
  • 2001 Mitsubishi Galant My Galant has an Issue with letting my backside Driver Seat up all the way, I can't sit back and Drive because the Seat will not let up. How can I address this?
  • 2009 Volvo C70 I have had my 2009 C70 T5 for over two months. Bout it from a friend. I've had to replace the front right axle and left wheel bearings after 100,000 miles and will have to replace the front control arms soon. Besides that, it's been a good car. Fun to drive and very comfortable. I wish it got better mileage but when the top is down you tend to not care about that as much. When I mash the brakes the front tires shake, but that may be brakes. I really love the style and look and performance.
  • 2001 Audi S4 I have owned my 01 S4 Avant 6 speed for 5 years now. I bought it form the original owner with 120K miles on it with service records. My wife drives it daily and has 205K on it. The car still has original clutch, head gaskets, and turbos. Most repairs have been general maintance, but some repairs are costly. Some parts such as EGT sensors, O2 sensors and center driveshaft carrier bearing failure cost massive amounts of money. Although the timing belt kit wasn't to expensive, it still required 5.5 hrs of my time to install. I have owned every german car from vw to Porsche and our S4 is a top 3 favorite of mine. It is second to none in the snow. The downfalls of the car are keeping tread on the tires (3rd set now), expensive parts, and cluster display window not fully lit. Over all, I'm impressed with the S4 function and reliability and I would by another.
  • 1999 Jaguar XK8 My love to my Jaguar XK8 can't be broken, even when my Mercedes Benz 300 SL/24. has a lot of positive memories. To drive a Jag. is not like driva from A to B, it's a dream and I will never sell or change my Jag. for anything in this world. I guess the XK8 from 1999 is one of the best looking cars ever been produced, it looks that way when I park or drive past people and comments ''Very nice looking''
  • 2011 Hyundai Accent I also have had the same issue with the coil packs/ignition coil. Have had to replace now going on the 3rd time and of course no warranty. Also the Fort Wayne Hyundai Happy Car Store Service Department is a horrible place to go, I will not buy another one.
  • 2011 Mercedes-Benz E550 4MATIC Since purchasing new in July 2011, I have had replaced under warranty the air shocks, front struts and, as soon as the parts arrive from Germany, the interior wood trim. In addition, I have had to replace the brakes/rotors at ~29,000 miles. Shame, really, because other than the suspension and brake issues, I really like the car. The engine is terrific - exactly what a normally aspirated V8 should sound, respond and drive like. The transmission is balky sometimes but, overall, works well. Not sure if the suspension problems are systemic or if I've just had bad luck. Given the frequency of repairs, however, I probably won't own the car long enough to find out.
  • 1994 Ford Taurus my 94 ford taurus uses alot of gas,changed the plugs,still no help.could there b a bad sensor
  • 1998 Dodge Ram Van 2500 My B2500 has 220,000 + miles on it now and I drive it 5 days a week. 5.2 liter (318 CID) still runs smooth and strong. Still looks and drives great. It stays LOADED with tool bins and ladders. I have only performed normal maint on it ( brakes, tune up, fluid/filters). Only recurring problem has been the HVAC blower motor/switch/resistor assembly, but that's not too bad for a 16 year old work van.
  • 2011 Audi TT Quattro 2011 Audi TT Quattro Coupe: three times in 7000 miles I suffered through ignition coil failures. First time at 26000 miles, second at 31000, and third at 32000. Each was a different ignition coil, and all three were replaced under warranty. But, I was not told by the service rep at the Audi dealer that Audi recognized this as a continuing problem, until after the third failure. During the third service, the final two were replaced with the new part number, and I was "assured" that this would resolve my problem. If you own a 2011 TT, you might want to inquire of your dealer's service dept. about possible switching out of the old part number with authorized replacement part.
  • 1999 BMW 740iL Can anyone tell me what to do about my 1999 740 iL. It was running just fine. Started great. No issues. Drove it the other day, parked it over night and the next morning I cant even get it to turn over or click. Put a new battery in it and still the same thing. Called BMW dealer and he said to change the battery. I said I did. Then he said to smack the starter motor with a hammer. It might be stuck. I did and still nothing. I have all lights, computer, everything works but when you turn the key to start it I get nothing. Not a sound. Does anyone out there have an idea how I can get this issue fixed? Please help. Thanks, Kevin from Arizona. kbekemeyer@cox.net HELP!!!!
  • 2004 Hyundai Santa Fe I just get the car and I am having some problem
  • 1997 Audi A4 Quattro my 97 audi a4 quattro does not accelerate with the gas pedal floor or half way .You floor it and wait for the car to gain speed trouble code p1136,p1476 band p0441 with 242652 miles it burn oil
  • 2006 Scion xA unbelievable great car. Just turned 284,000 miles. car goes and goes i am trying to get to 500,000. I am almost positive i will. Best car I have ever owned.
  • 1996 Nissan Sentra My car is 1996 1.6 nissan sentra with a GA16 engine. there is a noise at the entrance of the left CV joint to the gear box. (inner CV). They say I must replace the bearing/pilot bush on the mouth of the gear box where the CV sits/turns. What can I do to replace this bearing?
  • 2010 Toyota Yaris WE have 2010 Yaris automatic the front passenger door lock will not work and stuck in the closed position. Main agent said goodwill didn't extend to door locks. Will cost a fortune for main agents to repair, and hopefully not damage door. Has anybody else encountered this problem and how was it resolved?