Newest Reviews:
  • 2007 Chevrolet Impala I had a '97 Lumina until lady TEXTING N DRIVING crashed into me totaled whole front end well I bought another GM a Impala that is a lemon. Its nothing but problems tranny/brakes even stalled on me at stop light nearly rear ended. Took into several shops everyone tells me can't find anything I'm second handed owner this car is a lemon never will purchase another Chevy again after bad experienced. I am so mad to this point that feel driving over the ladies house telling how she caused me problems purchasing unreliable transportation as other one was one of the best cars ever had. Impala is the worst car had compared a 1980 Ford Fairmont wasn't nothing liked my Impala had lots of problems that are expensive fixing - Trannies, brakes, engine etc. Next week I'm going car shopping either Toyota or Buick for me be last and first Chevy damn it because really loved the first model owned know never trust later models that used because not so durable like the older models as my 1997 Lumina that was really my first best car ever owned.
  • 2014 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Traded 2013 Silverado extended cab LT for 2014 wanted new model with electronics. Had 10 thousand miles on 2013 mode when I traded for 2014 crew cab. No problems with the older model. I now have 12; 000 miles on new 2014 model.. I've had nothing but trouble with the new model. First hundred miles had to be towed into shop. So far had to be towed 3times for different problems. I dont trust the truck to travel distance. Called chevy 5 times they just want sell me another truck. At this point if i buy another truck it would be a ford. Im 65 and had chevy trucks my whole life never a problem until now. 2014 beautiful truck but beauty is skin deep.
  • 2002 Isuzu Rodeo Love my Isuzu. Have taken very good care of it and it has paid me back as an outstanding vehicle.
  • 1999 Mazda Millenia Bought my Millenia S with the Miller engine new in 1999. Excellent performance and stylish design still make this vehicle a joy to drive. Had to replace the supercharger (not cheap !) in year 11, and also had some vacuum control issues around the same time. Other than the oxygen sensors, everything else has stood the test of time.
  • 1996 Chevrolet Tahoe Purchased my 1996 Tahoe brand new with 11 miles on it. Normal maintenance along with treating it like my baby has really paid off. Currently have 298,897 miles and everywhere I go the Tahoe gets complimented on how clean it is. Paint is starting to fade on top of doors (stock blue metallic paint with clear-coat). One problem encountered last week was the SES light came on with code P0300, random misfire. Took it to the dealer and was quickly diagnosed as a worn out distributor shaft ($210.00). No more SES light and the vehicle is idling and running like a new car, amazing. We take this car back and forth from Idaho to California about 8 times a year and NEVER had a hiccup with it. Getting 17.8 MPG on the highway for those trips.
  • 2014 Volkswagen Jetta I bought the car 02/07/15 and like 3 months later had to be towed to dealer for catalic converter to be changed. It was deffective. Three weeks later had to be towed again for a fuel injector to me changed. It took the dealer about a week to repair, but after that its been good. I guess, if its man made it can't be perfect.
  • 1999 Oldsmobile Alero Inside is very cheap and everything breaks easy if you try to fools with it too much. I.E. the ac vents and when trying to replace the factory radio. Brakes are comfortable for me. Not too touchy, still stops on a dime. Google "Fix Passlock II (Passlock 2) system." Easy fix for your security light problem. Engine over heats a lot. You CANNOT buy cheap replacement anything for this car. Its got to be the most expensive part option all the time. Overall car is very fun. Can run forever if you keep up with the typical maintenance and don't go cheap any where. Once this car starts dying its hard to bring it back. If you have an oil leak. Check your valve covers. Uses silicon to seal. Not gaskets.
  • 2000 Ford Expedition i was driving with no warning that my brakes were not going to work had to push the peddle to the floor at first had to see if i missed the peddle almost couldnt stop what would cause that ? it seems like we traded one problem for another
  • 2006 Kia Spectra Bought my Spectra EX in Mar 06 new, has 140000 on it gets 30 mpg at 70 mph and I've replaced rear brakes at the 6 yr mark but the front are okay! Probably next year for both and the rotors look like new too! I had a drivers door release break, CD player died and the AC fan belt replaced in the last 9 yrs. Still has get up and go anytime I want it and now I'm trying to replace the radio antenna. So I must have got the golden car that everybody wants.
  • 2008 BMW 528i I brought my BMW 528IX the car is simple awesome trades in the wife drove my BMW Friday application for replacement on a new wife mailbox if flood
  • 2004 Toyota Highlander I brought my highlander in August of 2004 and she is still going. I commute about 100 miles round trip to work and travel to different cities for my daughter club soccer on the weekends. Besides the normal wear and tear repairs my highlander has been excellent. Air conditioning is still blowing out cold air and has never had any problems. She currently has over 243,400 miles with original transmission and engine. I brought a prius in 2013 for better gas but kept my highlander for my teenagers to drive. Dont plan on getting rid of her. Love this car!
  • 2010 Volkswagen CC I own a 2010 CC bought new which has had multiple problems in and out of warranty. The engine flywheel had to be replaced because of a noise with my manual transmission. My intake manifold was replaced once under warranty and again later out of warranty because of a sensor failure. Despite using only premium fuel, the engine valves needed to be cleaned manually after two different types of induction cleaning failed. The main engine seal then went and flooded my transmission. This meant that I needed to fix the seal and change the clutch. Now I am unable to fill the gas tank with fuel because the venting system failed and the car is currently in the shop getting a new gas tank. And yes, I've also had the problem with tires that cup and start making noises.
  • 2012 Hyundai Veracruz The Veracruz seems to be a beefed up version of the Santa Fe. It has a 3rd row seat and heavy duty suspension, so the car feels almost truck like. Uses large tires and has an overall look of a solid SUV. This results in a slightly rough ride and some road noise. The V6 engine is strong, but I suspect the transmission is barely adequate, because the car shifts often when extra power is needed. The heater is very powerful, but it does not work well until the car is completely warm-- a process that requires about 10 minutes of driving. The interior is spectacular and rivals much more expensive cars with all sort of lighting and gadgets including rear lighting and heating controls. This car cost $29K when new and I paid about $18 when 2 years old. At that price, it was a bargain.
  • 2001 Chevrolet Tahoe rear parking brakes actually fell apart.The drums are scored and should be replaced. abs light is on as is the brake warning warning dash light.In addition,the door handles are falling off due to corrosion of the fastening points. The rear hatch pistons are not functioning and the lid is very , heavy and difficult to open . it must be propped up with a 4x4 piece of lumber. If it fell on anyone it would result in serious injury. The vehicle was purchased from A dealer here in town,used. The dealer has a good reputation and I never expected the indifferent attitude being displayed. I was told "no warranty,as it is used. Due diligence,the 'reasonable person' philosophy'be damned.There are safety issues involved here that they 'knew or should have known' existed.
  • 2015 Infiniti Q50 do not buy this car
  • 2005 Mercedes-Benz SL65 AMG when car is sound it gets five stars,however that is wish-full thinking. frustrated because it seams only the dealerships can fix this car and it costs huge amounts to fix just about any problem,haven't been able to find one person or shop that can work on this car,sure would like to? anyone in the Suffolk county NY area that knows how to fix this car,please contact Jim at jcmiinc@gmail.com
  • 2005 Ford Taurus It's 4/3/15, To be short and direct, I've dumped right at $4300 in repair costs on this '05 Taurus SE (3.0 V6 Vulcan flex-fuel ) since new, this Does NOT include tires/oil-filter changes, I've got 68K miles on it and I feel the repair costs on this Piss Poor Taurus have been outrageous. It's in the shop now for a new oil pan gasket because it leaks oil, cost estimate is approx. $300. Past repairs include Trans/Torque converter, starter, cam synchronizer thing-a-ma-jig and easily three sets of lower ball joints. Way-WAY Too much repair money - - - WAY WAY too Quick !! !! I wonder if the engine will make it to 75K ? FORD >>> They call 'em FIX or Repair Daily ! ! ! ! !
  • 2002 Chevrolet Venture I have had electrical, cruise control, front wiper transmission wiper motor ABS system, and water leaking in the front and can't find where it is coming from, but the worst part is the body rust. Overall the van has preformed relativity well considering I have 445,800 miles on it and its still going.
  • 2007 Dodge Durango Bought my 2007 new May 2007. It now has nearly 110,000 on it. Still runs like new. Never been in the shop except for routine maintenance. Tows my trailer like a champ, room for all the kids and the dog. Very comfortable seats. 4x4 handles anything it encounters. Looks great on the road. I would recommend to anyone. Only downside is typical poor gas mileage with the V8.
  • 1999 Lincoln Continental Was given this car from my Dad, because the dealer at trade in would only give him $500. He has owned this car since new and he did not put a nickel into it except for tires and Brake pads/Rotors. It had just under 200,000 miles on it when I got it. I have put another 20,000 miles on and it that time I replaced the water pump (216,000),repaired hose leaks in power steering,replaced head lamp covers (fogged up),left front outer wheel Bearing (simple job 3 bolt whole assembly comes off), The only other problems i can see coming down the road is Cat. convertor (code lights on/off occ.) Back heater drivers side quit working butt still good and just developed slight leak in trans. BUT for 220,000 miles the car is solid and rust free and we winter in OHIO. SO don't mind a few dollars into it.. It gets a solid 19 MPG.
  • 2010 Chevrolet Malibu I have a Malibu ltz 2010. I have heard klanking when driving over bumpy roads. I have had the esc lights come on occasionally but once the car is shut off and back on this corrects the problem. But twice this week the esc came on and then it flashed power steering. The second time this happened my power steeering went out. Supposedly there have been recalls on this but not my car model or vin. I was told to contact the dealership and follow up with gn with my case number. Has any one have any idea what why's could be. Once I shut the car off and back on I had power steering again. I am afraid to drive this car at this point and a little upset that I may be paying to have this repair when clearly this is an issue gm as recalled other models and years but not mine.
  • 2014 Toyota Sienna steering locks up not good I drive from a wheelchair
  • 1992 Cadillac DeVille bs, I got 32 mpg at steady 60mph on freeway stretch whils't checking gas/miles, car had 66k and was running real smooth...................al_gy
  • 2008 Mercedes-Benz E320 BLUETEC I bought car used with 100,000 miles, Interior is cheap for a car that cost this amount of money new, Its not leather its' pleather(plastic) my little dog slides like she is on glass on it. The GPS stinks, Now the good part, 38.5 miles per gallon on the freeway, and about 26 city, very nice stereo, handles great, I have the fold down seats, great for long cargo, sun shade in the back keeps car cool when I park it, the air condition is weird have yet to quite figure it out, it just not like most climate control units, blue tooth works great for the phone,can't figure why they put controls for the sun roof front and rear. But all in all a very nice car, paid 10,200 and could have done a lot worst. Oh did I mention its fast, the only car Mercedes makes that is faster, 0-60, is the AMG, and cost a lot more.
  • 2008 Hyundai Santa Fe I've been relatively happy up until now. Car is starting to show the use of cheap materials as it ages, 140,000 miles. Replacing Air Bag "clock spring" today. The "tubing" that aligns the door frame is pulling away and I was told this is somewhat common on my age vehicle. $500 to replace.....sorry, but that's BS. Interior noise is bad and becomes horrible with back windows open. I've never had these types problems with Honda or Isuzu in the past....and will not be looking at Hyundai for future purchases at this point......
  • 1995 Mazda Miata MX-5 Have owned this Miata since 1999 when it had 30,000 miles on it. Ours has the fiberglass hardtop(best of both worlds). It has been a great little car with few problems. Have replaced the radiator, AC/drier and compressor, and seat covers. The biggest problem we had was squeeling brakes. After 3 brake jobs, we discovered to grease the hold down pins and, presto, no squeal. We have had it painted once and done 2 tune ups. Replaced water hoses, filters, battery, and tires. That's it! Now has 75,000 miles and running good still!
  • 2007 BMW X5 Nothing but issue after issue. Lights ,valve covers,radiator, water pump you name it.3 batteries in 4.5 years.Bought the car in 2010 with 36,00 miles on it. Great car when it isn't acting up. Problem is that it has repair issues all the time.
  • 2008 Infiniti G35 I absolutely love my car! That being said I have had several problems. Transmission went at 70,000 miles, the brakes are terrible, pulsating at high speeds. The rotors have been calibrated twice. Currently my car will shut off without warning when speed ls less than 20mph. The black paint on the steering wheel and the door arm rests is peeling. I have maintained my car well, but now is costing too much. I have enjoyed this car immensely but I think its time for a change.
  • 2000 Dodge Dakota Bought my 2000 Dakota in 2003 with 40000 miles on it. I do the maintenance at the recommended time. The transmission went at 56000miles and was rebuilt under the extended warranty. At 61000 miles the evaporater core went. Has 90000 miles on it now, original 3.9L engine still running strong. No rust on it. Will keep it till it quits.
  • 2005 Volkswagen Jetta TDI 260.000 miles on this commuter car,bought in 2010 with 81.000 miles on it. We are on the 3. turbo replacement, 1. one died at 120.000 2. one died at 220.000 miles.Replacement cost for both about 4,500$. Computer on steering rack died at 250.000, 2,500$ repair.Driver door wiring harness broke at 90.000 miles cost 500$.All in all it is sad the all the $$ we save in fuel have been spend on repairs that should not have had occurred. Our little 96 Vw Golf is still running strong with 250.000 miles on it.Never had those kinds of issues. It seems that the newer the model for VW the lower the quality of construction. It is disappointing because we thought we bought German quality engineering...