Newest Reviews:
  • 2004 Mazda MPV Purchased it in October 2004. Love my van but engine light always comes on which means bad ignition coils. I've replaced 4 coils on separate occasions, catalytic converter, and now the fan runs loud and on even after engine is turned off. Going to replace the cooling module next.
  • 2004 Chevrolet Aveo After 120000 miles ive just had y first problem with my 2004 aveo, Started to missing and skipping on take off, got it home and pulled the spark plug wires and looked down the holes at the plugs and oil was around all the plugs with 2 of them having oil atleast half way up on the plugs
  • 2002 Mercedes-Benz ML320 i have problem with key look door
  • 2008 Mercedes-Benz S550 4MATIC car has winning noise, also steering wheel rattles when making lft turn...
  • 1999 Honda Civic My 99 civic has 200k miles and still runs great, low cost to maintain,changed oil every 3000k and never had any real big problems, oh i did have to replace head, but that was due to the water pump piece broke off and clogged something over heated, had it replaced and expect to get another 50K out of it, my last civic befor this one went 300k, and never leaked anything, 35-40mpg someone knocked on my door and asked me to sell it to them, that 88 civic took me across the country many times, went through college then I gave it to my little brother and he used it until he graduated Medical School at UCLA and bought his own practice, he gave it back to me with 300k and I drove it to Phoenix where someone stole it to smuggle drugs got it back when police found it and it still ran great up to the day I sold it. I believe in hondability, GO CIVIC!!
  • 2010 Dodge Grand Caravan Im very unhappy with my caravan, I have had my brakes replaced twice with new rotors. my bill was for 352.00 , it only has 12,000 miles on it . It is 2010 van, poorley made. I am going to sell it and get a dependable van. I called dodge headquarters aNSORNnd explained it to them, not covered under recall. another problem LEAK IN HOSE FOR CONDENSOR. PUT O AGO RECALLN NEW IGNITION SWITCH,TWO MONTHS NOW THE VAN SHUTS DOWN WHILE DRIVING. FED UP DO NOT BUY DODGE CAEAVAN.
  • 2001 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 After every start, the exterior temp display is on for two to three minutes. Then it starts flashing and turns off. What should I look at. The sensor in front of radiator is new. It's also the second one.
  • 2007 Lincoln MKX Not sure what we did. This thing with 97000 on the odometer, 2 days after buying, ( with great reviews) ...later discussion. Black fluid leaks and after searching that I find all sorts of unhappy campers. WOW. Had this piece for a week and regretting it already. Who knows where the repairs end with this (Black fluid leak)I am so disappointed there was no mention of the problem in initial reviews.
  • 2002 Volvo S80 very nice car I purchased it two yrs. ago at 145,000 miles but recently been having transmission shifting issues. the car seems to not want to shift to second gear rpm just goes up but no acceleration. I had the tranny flushed and filter changed but it still slips. I took it to a transmission shop but they couldn't diagnose the problem because it's intermittent. It slips on the way to the shop then it starts to run fine right before the mechanic hooks the computer to it. Anybody has a remedy for this problem. I'm trying to avoid taking it to the dealer because they are extremely expensive.
  • 2002 BMW 745i Top quality car but you must maintain it. When the E65 engine was released in 2002 it was the most advanced in the business. The car is a pleasure to own but like any car things will start to go from about 70000 miles and you should sort them and don't leave them on the long finger. Worst one on this 745i engine is the alternator support bracket gasket leak. You need to do major dismantling to replace the curved gasket $1000 labour at main dealer. Car is supremely comfortable in sport mode it will burn any 911 at the lights (try it). My car is super smooth and rides better than a 730d 2010 later model 7. Run flats on later 7 ruins the ride
  • 1999 Plymouth Breeze This car is junk, really wish I new that before I got it!! We have only had it for 3 weeks and we have put $1200 in reparse in it. now there is more going and we don't have the money for it:( the seat belt are to short so have to have my seat back all the way and have to use my toes for the gas and break. It revs up when going around a corner with your foot on the break, Keeps dinging and trying to lock the doors when foot is on the gas... Piece of shit car!!!
  • 2002 Suzuki Esteem 105,000 miles great little car. excellent gas mileage. driven from NW Louisiana to St Petersburg Beach Fla. twice and to work everyday.
  • 2014 Jaguar XKR Just bought a new 2014 xkr, airbag light came on. Called the dealer, they arranged for a pick up of the vehicle and provided me a loaner. During the time I was waiting for the pick up the fuel fill cap light warning came on. I am just worried with this being a brand new car and so expensive. Hopefully it's nothing, and all comes out positive.
  • 2013 Toyota Camry THE METAL BAR UNDER THE FRONT SEATS CAN BE FELT WHEN USED AND ARE VERY UNCOMFORTABLE. IT IS THE WORST SEAT I HAVE EVER USED. HOPE THERE IS A RECALL SOON!!!!!
  • 1997 Subaru Legacy I have a problema with hight level heating the motor, but I have colante a normal level,what's happing?
  • 2003 Toyota Camry Please i need someone to tell me what maintenance is to be done on 2003 toyota camry. the essential maintenance service it require and how long is best to give it. so the car can be in its best position.
  • 2008 Dodge Nitro R/T I purchased in dec, 2007. Serviced every 3k includes every step of maintenance by the book. I've had so many problems It's difficult to put it all into words. Electrical,Parking Brake,Intake Manifold,Transmission,Misc.sensors,poor quality diagnostics and customer service from every single Dodge Dealership as well as Chrysler Customer Care. The Nitro was serviced well the first year, but, any problem there after I was treated like I was crazy they claimed the car was in perfect running condition which to me was crazy. They simply stopped fixing things. Serviced my transmission and sent me home with no fluid, claimed my failing emergency brake was intended to use with the regular brakes and that's why it wouldn't hold it in place on a hill. Chrysler warranty company hung up on me when I wouldn't take no for an answer after going round and round. Never tried to resolve any problems and make sure I was satisfied just wanted to get off the phone and take the next call. Completely showing they are not interested in backing their warranty. It's paid for and I'm stuck with a car that sputters. Just some insight on what to expect from this company and this vehicle.
  • 2007 Lexus RX400h Have 190,000 miles, only changed the tires and the radiator.Best car ever. Considering changing the time belt now!
  • 1995 BMW 318is Dependable but you need to keep up the front control arms and rotors.
  • 2005 Kia Sorento I would advise people to not purchase a kia. I purchased my Sorento with 19 miles in 2005. I have had mine serviced regularly. The first issue was the crank shaft bolt broke at 90,000 miles. Then a little over 100,000 mile my air conditioner went out, then a few months later the heater fan went out. I have had to replace the rotors. Now im having issues with the wheel bearings. My mechanic said the entire rear axle parts are junk. They don't make these cars to last. I have 130,00 miles and will be getting rid of it and will NEVER purchase a Kia.
  • 2008 Ford Escape Bought my Escape from a local credit union (Repo) with 150k miles on it. I now have 195k miles and only recently had to do brake work on it to the tune of $825. The cost should of been only $150 but it was mis-diagnosed by the local tire store. Master cyclinder would have fixed it if they had gotten all the air out when bleeding the brakes. just changed one tie rod end (original) which only cost me $8. Mine is a 3.0l V6 and get 23-24 mpg. Funny how those with bad experiences have more of a tendency to voice there opinions.
  • 2002 Oldsmobile Bravada Hard to believe so many people hate the Bravada. I bought mine new in 2002 and have a little over 90000 miles on it. This car has been nearly perfect. The only things replaced outside regular oil changes, batteries and two full tire change outs has been new brakes pads and a headlight relay. Maybe I just lucked out and got one of the better ones but I'd like to think some of the bad ones listed in here are the exception rather than the rule.
  • 1997 BMW 528i The front left door needs to be replaced both exterior and interior handles broke. Not sure where else to find a replacement door for a good price in bay area of california
  • 2001 Mercedes-Benz C240 126K miles. Well maintained. Have the gear box problem now. Mostly was jerking when started recently. My mechanic is suggesting to get a used transmission with 90 days warranty. This will cost me a little over $1000. Never had a experience with a used part. Wondering if it is worthy to replace the gear box or sell or donate the car. Thanks
  • 2004 Dodge Ram 1500 I have had my Dodge now for three years now. I have the oil changed every 3000 miles like clock work. I change the spark plugs every 30,000 like the owners book says to. This 2004 truck has been really great until now. I now have 122,000 miles on the truck and for some reason I'm getting a multiple misfire on 1 2 3 and 4 cylinders. I replaced the crank position sensor, put new plugs wires and coils on the truck and still have the same problem. Any help on this problem would be great.
  • 1998 Ford Taurus My headlights are staying on with car off and switch off on my 98 ford Taurus. Checked fuses all is fine...replaced light switch checked ground wires that I could see any other suggestion.Do not know what else to look for that could cause this
  • 2001 Mercedes-Benz E320 I bought my e320 in 2006 it had been repoed and it had poor maintenance,but I replaced everything under the hood,including all plugs,,wires,,converters,,the whole ball of wax,,this car as a whole,,is awesome .It rides and drives great,,,i just repainted it two months ago, and no major issues,,All in all this is an awesome car and looks good,,and the stereo is killer Ha,
  • 2000 Honda Accord I have a 2000 honda accord v6 72000 miles good car I love it
  • 2010 Acura TL Absolutely love this car. 2010 TL SH-AWD w/ Tech. Best car I've owned.
  • 2001 Mercedes-Benz E320 Love this Vehicle. I purchased this vehicle brand new. It is a very reliable car. I agree, I too have experienced failure on the LED display on instrument panel (very annoying)-Mercedes should issue a recall on that. Also, my biggest issue, IS THE RUST on the door. REALLY???This vehicle has a HIGH PRICE tag and holds the Mercedes Brand, yet the Manufacture will not stand by their product. Ugh!!!! Eventually a class action suit will be filed on this vehicle. I am happy with its strong engine, it is a very spacious vehicle, has a nice large trunk (which was able to hold baby items), really like the round lights in front. They should also design a stronger mirror closure on the visor. All in all, very happy, except for the BODY RUST.