Car Owners' Reviews

Car Reviews and Owner Comments

I had my 4Runner since 2002 brand new. There isn't a SUV would drive but a Toyota 4Runner its the best ever. I used to take into a Service Center on S. Prentiss Drive now 222k miles the dealer get serviced Oaks Toyota works on my SUV. Still very comfortably handles, runs and drives great the 6 cylinder is peppy. I did go to O'Reilly changed out spark plugs and air filters but luckily let dealership service oil changes and rotations etc. It's in mint condition never going to get rid of it did get AC repaired in June 2013 but overall very dependable. I would definitely buy another in a heartbeat this 4Runner is great ever driven to Colorado and Tennessee its the best ever had.
I had the car for 13 years - its at 120,000 miles still looks luxury all in the interior cabin. Never had problems few minor things luckily my BMW 530i has been very dependable. Just had a new starter replaced. Gets BMW scheduled maintenance every five thousand miles - change spark plugs at 5,000) get my routine maintenance. My BMW is comfortable runs and drives beautifully not a single problem have from this car. Original everything no oil leaks or dings the paint that was factory on car looks like new in Bronze mist metallic. It rides while it is definitely the Ultimate driving machine. I've got all services records and date in purchased the car get oil changes - fluids changed at five thousand miles there aren't any minimal problems out of my BMW absolutely love it.
Car runs forever this is the best car ever. I purchased it new has 90,000 miles fully serviced very comfortable and looks luxury all inside got everything except nav. System overall love my LS430 such an beautiful car.
My first GM truck went 150,000 miles with only minor repairs(1995 Cheyenne) It is still on the road today! My 2008 GMC 4x4 has had one issue after another. Stuck active fuel management lifter=$3000, bad power windows switch on all doors but Driver, Bad Power mirror switch on the driver, Bad break light switch. The Service Traction Control light comes on at random. The driver side rear door fills with water. The dash has cracked in 2 places and I have had it for 25000 miles. I bought what I thought was a good used truck and have 100000 miles on it now, but this will be my last GM purchase.
this is a great van, I don't understand why they stop making this van. very low maintenance needed to this van if drive properly.
I bought my BMW with 63K miles. At about 68K I started to have issues. The non standard sound system is a joke that has common problems. I can't understand how they get away with putting junk in a car as expensive as these are. My transmission started to leak and it was $1000 to replace a transmission pan and put fluid back in. A week after getting it out of the shop the radiator fan went out and that part is $910 before repairs. Not only did that happen the BMW started to leak oil as well. I have an Escalade with 220,000 miles and I haven't had nearly as many problems as this BMW which is not driven on a regular basis. Just sad and disappointing if you ask me. Bad sound system, leaking transmission, leaking oil and bad radiator fan causing it to overheat.
Good car but poorly designed. Replacing headlights is a real pain but the main problem is the brakes. I've had to have the rotors turned and replaced twice in 60K miles along with the brakes. I have heard this is a common problem for all HHR's.
I bought the car new. Now about 18 months of ownership without any problems. Great interstate cruiser. Mine has the 5.0 liter V8 with ZF 8 speed trans. Routinely get 30-31 mpg on the highway. I would definitely consider another XJ in the future.
My Van has sat for four years from 2009 to 2014 and for the most part, the only thing I had to do was replace all 4 tires. It has 100,000 miles and motor runs GREAT! Really RELIABLE vehicle, for sure! New Tune Up and Oil change and she is as good as new! Starts on the first half crank! I recommend this vehicle to anyone who needs a good reliable transportation; it still has at least 150,000 miles left on her to go! Great Job Dodge! I still see allot of the 95 models driving around as testimony of how reliable they really are!
I have 170,000 miles on my 2006 Ridgeline. Only two minor recalls and no major repairs to date. Drove the first timing belt to 135,000 miles. The water pump was leaking but the belt looked good. Just now having some suspension work, new shocks and anti-sway clips replaced. Overall very, very happy with this truck. Runs smooth and quiet even today. Most friends want to buy one after riding in it. Love the driver's seat adjustments.
OWNED THE CAR THREE YEARS AND TO HAS TAKE MY RETIREMENT FOR REPAIRS. REPLACE FRONT SHOCKS 700.00 REPLACE REAR SHOCKS 982.00 REPLACE 8 OIL SEAL AROUND SPARK PLUGS.880.00 REPLACE FRONT BRAKES AND DISK. 685.00 REPLACE ONE OF TWO WATER PUMPS 780.00. REPLACE TRANSMISSION 6,500.00. SAVE TO BEST FOR LAST. REPLACE ENGINE BECAUSE OF PLASTIC TIME CHAIN TENSIONER, UNBELIEVABLE. COST 10,000.00 MORE THAN THE CARS WORTH. JAQUAR IS ONE OF FORDS RED HEADED STEP CHILD ALONG WITH VOLVO AND LAND ROVER
bought toyota xle new in feb 2002,in april 2011 at 230000 mi.3 head bolts loosen,had to rebour.at 203000 put first set of new brakes on, since then,new starter,cat,and regular maintance things.have now 349000 on this. excellance car
Well I wish we had as much luck as these people who got tremendous mileage and few problems. Our 2005 Hyundai sonata was used we brought it at 55k miles on it, it had a "slight Front end collision" prior we got a great price on the car then about $5600 we paid, looked nice and shiney then. My daughter had a slight fender bender in it, then had to get left light fixed. Then a suirel chewed the wires , of course pep boys in syracuse ny couldn't just check the code and fix the speed sensor for us, no they had to rip us off for the $90 extra plus the after market cost of the part! typical for us females to get ripped off no matter what I try to tell them .. we are surrounded by rip off artist here! The of course we have the tire that's already bad that cost $97 and had a 75k mileage warrenty on it but only got 20k miles, do you think pep boys ever honors there refund replacement policy? NO THEY NEVER DO! They want to charge an additional $65 for a new tire again! and othe rrproblems like Sears liars, and the battery failing 2x, etc etc.. Well just try the highway rip off fir a car any car, here or anywhere, esp if female! The engine is sort of weak, the airconditioniong was replaced for $104, 5k miles later, hot again and no A?C .. (of course we no longer live there).. Then the trim and rubber interior parts keep falling apart.. been glued repeatedly in several areas.. then the computer wiring was messes up for no reason that was another $100 abt, then the wiper blade practically fell off for no reason.. Its ok but the ride is not very comfortable and the car is hot, and cheap, and poor acceleration etc weaker type cheap engine.. its ok for the money but I wouldn't waste too much on it and I doubt it willreally get these great mileages, of course its only a 4 cylinder gl.
I brought my 2000 Astro ($3,250) two years ago from the original owner had 117,000 miles on it. It runs great. He Provided me with all the repair orders he had done. For PM Reasons, I just replaced -- Starter, Alternator, Radiator/All Hoses, Water Pump, Battery, Front/Rear Breaks, Rotors/Drums, Fuel Filter, Inner & Outer Tie Rods, Front/Rear Wheel Bearings, 4 new Tires (50,000 Mile), Transmission, Changed the Rear Diff Fluid, Recharged AC, Serpentine Belt & Complete Tune-up. Total repair cost $7,750 parts & Labor. The only concern I have is prior to my tune-up I would get 420 miles a tank. Now I average 320 not sure what could be the problem? Also I'm hearing thunk noise from my rear?????
I bough4 my super used 2006. She now has 85,000 miles on her. I haven,t had any major problems yet other than an alternator. This truck has pulled out other vehicles from the mud/snow banks. (They weren,t Fords) I plan to keep her as this is the best year for the ps 7.3 engine. I have freinds with 350,000 and higher still going down the road. I average about 1,800 miles a year with her and during the winter I will put one ton of pellets in her once a month for 7 months. It,s about 10 miles from the store to home and she handles it all with no complaints. I would never put this much weight in the back on another make of truck. Don,t trust them.
I love my Tahoe. Its my 3rd bought a used 97 Tahoe in 1999 than trading off on '05 Z71 4x4 than later got my '12. Loved all of them but really like my newer Tahoe hauls my 6 lbs. boat and gets estimated of 21mpg on a V8 engine. I have the LTZ model fully loaded includes a navigation and OnStar systems very comfortable. Handles well got lots of room quiet driving on interstates and smooth on small town highways its really the best SUV I ever had. My Tahoe has 50,000 miles bought it in March 2012 with 15 miles now no problems its still going well for me though wanted another SUV something would have better performance the Tahoe was one of them. Its a gorgeous SUV with lots of features in class equipped with remote start and more definitely top of the line with having all bells and whistles.
I have a 2007 Tahoe purchased doing summer of 07. It was a really great SUV until around 155,000 miles my transmission went in March now starting off having problems with electrical wiring system and engine smells like burning oil. I don't think be looking at another Tahoe as was considering because seems this one is trying to give me trouble my warranty is expired so probably had to pay extra getting these things fixed as paid a fortune on my transmission hate that because really loved this SUV until wanted to buy another newer model.
I use for delivering mail around neighborhoods. It's a well built solid car the 3.8L motor is peppy the Buick is more efficient around winding roads it's so crisp with being a six passenger car. Overall my Buick is in wonderful shape dependable lasting still rides very smooth on roads really pleased with this car. It's flawless plenty of room running like brand new gets estimated of 23mpg just love my car does me well in the mornings and daily commutes.
Car is running OK. I've had 10 accidents but at least my poor little Buick is ticking. Had minimal issues after car has been damaged several times. Under acceleration it smokes bad from rear of exhaust plus engine burns 1quart of oil but still runs like new. Replaced pinions and brakes four times now my rack is leaking very dependable car though looks like someone got mad took their frustration out on my poor car she is a sweetheart to drive. Hate the fact she has been injured so many times some kind of way wish their was a car makeover as with fashion models are giving my car an extreme makeover making look like a brand new car all over again. So far it hasn't stalled though goes through heavier snow I even myself crashed in couple of things after driving around neighborhoods in heavier snow and sleek roads. My driver side window doesn't work anymore or cruise control switched plus my ''ENGINE SOON LIGHT'' is on don't know what the problem could be haven't noticed rough idling or bad acceleration from the car but will have it checked out sooner. I am surprised that my Buick is running flawless to say been demolished lots of times must have been a great dependable car ever assemble in Flint MI won't die yet being in bad shape.
Love this car its the most luxury and reliable car ever had. My Olds Cutlass is 100% the best car ever very roomy and got nice options ever included. Never changed a thing probably replacing things what any other car need as ages. My Olds is gold with a tan leather interior I have the GLS model gets me around town so well. Doesn't burn one drop of oil such a nice looking car full midsized but it rides smooth for a Oldsmobile supposed to be on Malibu platform. Engine/tranny shifts well everything on Cutlass is original.
Good quality car. No problems very excellent on highway.
Good car as my second vehicle. I bought a 2001 Buick Century its a wonderful car with 3.8L V6 in its class. Purrs at 40mph no problems with vehicle. Its very comfortable the Buick gets 28mpg never put high repairs in it. The car now has 158,000 miles did get alignment and replaced two rotors other than that car is flawless. Get it checked at every 5,000 miles as regular oil changes etc., seems decent little car all I need is an manifold intake gasket other minor repairs took care of wasn't expensive. Surprisingly the car is driven in snow every year no problems a beautiful car would purchase another Buick have it parked under my garage as my 2003 Buick absolutely loved to death. It was the first Buick after my 1991 Tercel was totaled in a wrecked found this car at remarkable priced at $5000 didn't think wasn't bad on a 2003 Century at least dealership went too brought from a dealership in Massachusetts was well maintained as got a Carfax approval on it one owner no problems. Still it runs like a new car hope keeps running as well like doing at this time easy to maintained and cheap getting oil changes literally took good cared of my car doing all regular maintain.
I want to keep it for ever!
I just bought a 2008 Pathfinder LE from a closed friend in OH he had it ever since new. Liked the SUV because can't afford newer one at higher priced. I read online about 2005-10 Pathfinders, Frontiers and Xterra SUVs with the common issue leaking coolant/tranny/radiator issues but first thing when woke up early next morning checked under hood but engine looks fully maintained. Keep in mind got it from my buddy in OH seems he took good care of it. Purchased back in March 2015 after my 1996 Lincoln Town car blew a head gasket making engine shut down but didn't have the money fixing so my buddy told me he was get rid of his Pathfinder got free. Overall handles good very comfortable love amount of space has lots of features in its class. It rides decent fuel economy isn't bad for a large SUV being my first its at 100,000 miles my buddy drove lots of places now am at 108,000 miles but got all paperwork he got it serviced at Nissan dealership. My wife likes as with our children my oldest son wants to drive it to work but just got him a 2003 Mustang best for the family after my beloved Town car finally gave up the LAZ-Z-BOY ride gave us bought a 2008 PF from a buddy of mines in Columbus the PF is a very solid SUV will make sure take care of all maintenance. At this time its very reliable runs well drives great on Carolina highways without an single problem nice full sized SUV ever even got a navigation system but buddy deleted his destinations some kind of way before sold off to me down south now I'm loving every bit of it as my wife does too she just bought a 2015 Rogue after experiencing with our Nissan being first product. I pray that it doesn't start having leaking tranny/radiator problems as other owners were experiencing will take care of all oil changes, fluids and maintenances at local dealer instead of small mechanic being its different from my Town car and other cars owned in the past.
Do not buy this car if you have more than one person riding with you the backseat is horrible and in general the seats are uncomfortable my dad has one and I'm sorry to say that I miss the 1991 model we had much more room and Definitely more comfortable I'm all for the exterior design but the inside needs some work.
Bought this brand new in 05 and have loved it with 220000 miles on it,it just keeps going I'm definitely going to look at the 2015-2016 models.
211,000 and still going a few issues but compared to out last 5 cars, came out way ahead.
1997 HONDA ACCORD LX - AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION: Have had numerous major costly repairs with the Honda Accord LX, 4 cylinder, automatic transmission. Complete transmission failure at 55,000 miles, upper camshaft seal shifted, causing major oil loss, new starter, new radiator, near A/C compressor, new transmission solenoids, new altenator (replaced twice), and replacement of steering rack due to leakage from Honda continuing to use "rubber" instead of "silicone" which lasts much longer. Would NOT purchase another Honda Accord LX - 4 cylinder, automatic transmission, with so many known issues by Honda Corporation, especially premature automatic transmission failure. In my opinion, Honda Accord is no longer considered a reliable vehicle or good used car to purchase. Please review NUMEROUS premature automatic transmission failures for all years of this model before considering purchasing.
It's getting worst about everyday. I need help this car is falling apart on me. The engine has caught on fire plus got it rebuilt but now the motor is stalling at stop signs and red lights. Tranny blew at 115k miles took into several shops now car is beginning squeaking loud. I had a nice person to push me at gas station when car decided stalled at light. It idles bad even backfired while now sounds like diesel because no exhaust cat. Before bought the car was in 8 accidents maybe why it's unreliable before the owner said he put lots of repairs into it after hit 30,000 miles. I spent at least 225.00 on new parts even had to use a rental when repair shop kept my car overnight it is starting be money pit. Can't afford a newer car so I'm stuck with this crap seems acceleration is dangerous and engine misfired too hazardous for me driving this car. Definitely afraid might get into serious accident so crazy because drive with my hazard lights on because car doesn't have any acceleration as have to hammer the throttle down every mechanic take in says can't find the problem. Looking for a used car or try be able finding a new car so get out of this vehicle too dangerous for me driving around liked this or get into bad accident that be serious causing my life.
Bought the car new love it. I have had my Cougar for 13 years not a issue runs and drives like new. It's a awesome beautiful looking car as '02 model. It is well equipped with some great options very comfortable sportier on outside handles and drive real good. The Cougar is great within last 13 years I've owned it it's an joy ever driven. I'm at now 125K miles got regular routine maintenance all original has a V6 motor its incredibly nice little coupe ever WON'T DIE ON ME YET just love this car gets good mpg. Very easily using as the radius are perfect Cougar is bit lighter on roads great performance was well worth money spending getting this car.