Newest Reviews:
  • 2002 Lexus IS300 is it normal that your car is hot inside like air coming out underneath the pedal and the dash?
  • 2003 Ford Explorer hello from surrey b.c Canada. I have a 2003 explorer 119k that has been idling rough and making a howling sound about every 3 sec to a min. sound comes from the air filter intake.I read some reviews and took the advice of one owner. I removed the Iac valve at the throttle body and cleaned it with ford tune up spray. the inside was black with carbon. then removed the intake tube from the throttle body and opened the buttetfly manually and cleaned the inside of it . it wasy very black and full of carbon too. the truck runs 100% now. very easy to do on 4.6 I had this problem for about a year and slowly got worse . even took to a mechanic and charged me 100$ but cant fix it. remember when we were young and we had carburators we would use carbout or something like that ..
  • 2000 Ford Expedition I have a great looking black Eddie Bauer 2000 Ford Expedition, that I bought from my sister who purchased it new. It's been repainted all-black, tinted the windows and added 22" chrome spoke wheels and 295x45x22 tires so, it looks newer to most people. My annoyance is three of my passenger doors won't open most of the time by the new remote. Also, my odometer light goes on and off. However, my biggest problem is the 11.8 mpg around town but, get 16.4mpg on highway when cruising at 70 mph.
  • 2007 Kia Rio I had a 2007 kia rio 5 spd manual. It was my first car I ever bought. I bought it at 50k and I ended up crashing it on the freeway at 75k. It was the best car, never had a problem with it. I'd only change a few things about it. I would demand power steering and I would have had the windows tinted. But other than that, awsome little car. I swear by kia. I own a kia sportage now, and again love it. But I want my kia rio again.
  • 2010 Dodge Charger please how much did you thinks they can cost me maintenance my vehicle.please let me know us soon us possible.thankyou my e-mail is padron196228@yahoo.com. thankyou.
  • 1994 Ford Aerostar My 1994 Ford Aerostar All Wheel Drive 7 passenger van is great...hope I can keep it going a long time!
  • 1992 Lexus ES300 i would like to know why this car has a problems with hard shifting that being an automatic
  • 1995 Isuzu Trooper tengo una isuzo trooper 95 no harranca me moja las bujias de gasolina ya cambie modulo tampoco sigue igual
  • 2008 Acura TL Very disgusted with my Acura TL. First, had no idea that it was a car needing PREMIUM gas when I bought it - list price was 36,225. 6 hours into a trip from Western NY to southern Indiana on 4-11-14, the dashboard lights began flashing with several messages, including something about the stability control. Within 5 minutes the engine power failed and we had to pull off to the side on Highway 71 South near Columbus, Ohio. After getting towed to Lindsay Acura in Columbus, we were told that the coolant had run out and the radiator and engine were "fried". They wanted $5200.00 and counting to repair this car. We asked what they would pay for the car and negotiated from $5000.00 to 5200.00. Basically, we gave our car away----This should never have happened - the car had less than 60,000 miles on it. I see them selling for $18,000 to 22,000 for that same model, same year. The car had nav. system, leather, sun roof, etc. Now, with my $5200.00 I am car shopping again and will NEVER buy another Acura. BTW - I really hated getting in and out of that car because it was too low, and the huge and heavy door kept shutting on me and pushing me back into the car BUT I did want my trade in value from the car and got next to nothing due to this engine problem.
  • 2000 Chevrolet Tracker Seriously, I bought this car when it was 1 year old in 2001. It has been by far the best car I have ever owned. It now has 141,000 miles on it. I just replaced the catalytic converter, the serpentine belt, the brake pads and shoes, & the air filter and she is running like a brand new car. I still have a few other maintenance things to do like diagnose the AC and the Shocks/Struts. Once those are done she will really purrrrr!
  • 2008 Pontiac G6 My husband bought his car last year, we have only had it for a couple of months , and most of the time it's at the auto shop. The flexplate keeps breaking , it has already been fixed like 2-3 months and has a new transmission and know we are having a problem with the flexplate again . Since the time we bought it we have really had the car for almost 2 months to ourselves with no problems besides that it's always at the autoshop getting fixed.
  • 2006 Chevrolet Express 3500 My Check engine light is on The following codes needs attention C004S C0283 C0228 P0056 Please Help! Help.
  • 1998 Lexus GS400 I am a sales associate at a pre-owned car dealership that sells all makes & models. I am extremely happy with my 1998 gs400, it has 150k mls. now & engine purrs like a kitten, or I can also make it sound like a tiger depending how I'm driving. Very good gas milage for a V8, I am convinced it's simply one of the very best cars ever made & it still looks better than most new sport sedans made today.
  • 2007 Jeep Patriot this car is not acelerating
  • 2008 Chrysler PT Cruiser I bought this car in October, 2013. I had rented one for a week & wanted one ever since. Main point for me is that it's an affordable car. I love it. It's fun to drive. I wouldn't take it across country thou.
  • 2006 Ford Focus I have only 43,000 miles on this car and it squeekes like a rusty bed spring. The heat shield was loose and has been fixed Front sway bars and sway bar link was replace but sound continues. It sounds like the fram is coming apart. I hate this and will never get another Ford. it is an embarrassment.
  • 2000 Honda Odyssey I bought 2000 Odyssey brand new and I am totally satisfied. Got oil changes every 3-5 thousand miles and transmission oil changes every 15000 thousand miles on an average. I think the book suggests every 30000 miles. I was worried about transmissions going bad and so I got frequent transmission oils changed. Transmission is just fine even at 147000 miles. I have not change the Timing belt yet and book suggests I do at 105000. I know I am taking a risk and I will get it done soon and shopping around. In electrical system, the LED lights behind the clock, and other places blew out. Very hard to replace so I just got used to without having them. I always put Sams club gas. So the oxygen sensor and catalytic converter light came on which is no big deal, I think. I used my odyssey for long trips, as a work horse truck hauling sofas, and once I hauled load of granite stones and I know that was foolish of me. AC is fine and I have not filled any freon. Other than that tires, brakes, and regular maintenance. Hoping to get at least 200000, TouchWood. It is not just a van but a light truck.
  • 2007 Suzuki Forenza I think they need to recall this car. Have had it in the shop since January. Full body throttle. Guess this is why they quit making them. Have had other problem also. air conditioner, oil plug, head lights.
  • 2013 Chevrolet Silverado 3500 HD 2013 Duramax 3500 work truck. Bought by public utility company. Truck had "low coolant" "washer fluid low" on since new. At 25,000 miles truck died on side of road. "reducing engine power" message. Truck has been at stealership for 6 weeks now! "It will be ready tomorrow" for weeks. Bullshit. I would never buy one of these. Dealership is Chevy dealer in Silverthorne Colorado.
  • 2006 Kia Rio5 Love this car. Fun to drive (stick) looking to do timing belt and serp at 96 thou. Not good in snow!! Otherwise wipers and tires only. Just found water (rain) coming in through passenger side airbag port by upper door. This is new?! Anyone else having this?
  • 1997 Nissan Altima the odometer not working, RPM going up and down on stop either light or sign,gas consumption is too much, the body is rotten,gas line leaking, power stirring reservoir leaking as well.
  • 2005 Kia Sorento I have a water leak near the back of motor. Steady Drip.
  • 2007 Buick Lucerne I bought my 2007 Lucerne used with almost 27K miles. I now have over 94K. I love the reliability of this car (hope I didn't jinx myself). I love the roomy interior. My only complaints are the lack of glove compartment space and the blind spots. The many airbags take up a good bit of room and I notice quite a few blind spots. Only other problem was the tail lights, they seemed to go quicker than normal and it is a pain to replace them. I wish Buick still made the car
  • 2002 Chevrolet Impala Having electric problems. Turn signals make buzzing noise. Sometimes they won't even work. Now the car will not start. Only after its been sitting awhile. Someone please point me in the right direction toward getting it fixed..
  • 2009 Honda Accord I had a used 99 Civic for ten years. No major hiccups. I decided to upgrade into an 09 Accord EX, 4cyl in 2009. Initially there were problems with the car. Battery went dead, rear brakes were replaced, I think all before 8K. I am a road warrior, but I don't drive my car rough. The brakes are extremely noisy even after having new ones put on and running them through the wash to rid them of dust. They are just noisy. The wheels feel a little wobbly at times, especially in the rear. There is a grinding noise when I crank the car if it has been off for a long while, almost like a pan rattling underneath. This occurred just after 100K. I live in the Metro DC area so getting from point A to B could mean a MINIMUM of 30 one way. Now that I'm at 112K, the AC just STOPPED working. I noticed the two fans are not running in front of the engine. This NEVER happened with my Civic and she had 210K on her. I'm not very happy with this car even though I was happy with my Civic, which is why I stayed with Honda. Other minor issues, the rear brake light failed (never on my Civic), the interior lights ALWAYS go first (even in my Civic), I heard a loud snap when I pulled my visor down one day and now it doesn't press flush against the ceiling of the car. I've replaced the leather arm rest and now the arm rest in the door is splitting. (NEVER use ARMOR ALL leather wipes!!) I would guess that it damages the car's interior because it is NOT leather. The driver's window was acting up a bit, like it didn't want to go all the way up, but I'm not having any issues out of it. The lumbar support stopped working and I have intermittent back problems. I MAY get an Acura, but I'm sort of leaning toward a Lexus. I'm VERY disappointed with HONDA. I expected to have this car until about 2021...but no. She may get traded this year.
  • 2008 Chevrolet Equinox Bought new LTZ started having problems within 2 weeks after purchase, had wheel hub replaced. Within a month started having problems with the electrical system. Passenger seat broke, dealer would not fix. Both covers fell off mirrors on visors, cup holders broke,"leather" seats cracked and ripped. Air conditioner and heater went out cost $1500.00 to repair. After 3 months of driving this vehicle I begged GM to just buy it back from me because I wasn't in a position to trade and I could not sell it to anyone with all the problems. Would never buy another GM product!!
  • 2000 Hyundai Elantra installed new purge valve sensor. Check engine light is still on. will it reset its self?
  • 2010 Acura TL Had no problems at all. Excellent car!
  • 2005 Ford Freestar my 2005 ford freestar is corroded with rust behind drivers side tire and there is a steel metal part that is falling apart from corrosion. nits a nightmare!
  • 2008 Cadillac CTS 2008 Cadillac cts I love the car but I am tempted get rid of it because the radio keep going out I am about to put in the third radio in to this car . and wiper keep going off whenever it want to I been in and out of the shop with that new car as of on old car.