Newest Reviews:
  • 2010 Acura TL What a great car! Mine is a Crystal Black Pearl, SH-AWD Tech. Comfortable, fast, beautiful, dependable, great dealer network. Couldn't be happier!
  • 2001 Jeep Grand Cherokee 2001 Jeep GCL with 130K - true that it takes more than average expense to maintain however car is great on the road and very reliable - buying a used one requires evidence from owner that major maintenance has been completed especially common problems due to miles and age of car such as the failure of fan to operate on the automatic climate control functdion among others
  • 2008 Mercedes-Benz R350 I purchased this car about 1 month ago at a very good price. I read consumer postings regarding the relative issues and decided for the price it was worth the headache. Due to the left rear airbag leaking, I have replaced the rear air ride system with standard springs and shocks from Strutmasters. It was the best investment I made. Rides and drives well. Really everything else is regular maintenance and convenience issues. I enjoy the size and luxury of this vehicle
  • 1992 Ford Bronco At 287,000 miles this beast is still rolling along with minor trouble. A 5.8Liter Automatic with. O.Drive. 4x naturally. I'm a pro mechanic with a Mobil repair business so I am constantly on and offloading tools, parts, etc. No problems even with this truck having been in an accident while previous owner was off-roading. Got my moneys worth 10 times over. Can't kill it. Only drawback to this last series of the Bronco is the cost and extent of effort in raising the truck for greater ground clearance and big wheel/ tire set up.
  • 2002 Dodge Ram 1500 I have a 2002 dodge ram 1500 about a year ago my electrical system shorted out.It turns out that the fuse box a hole in the top cover about the size of a quarter. I took it to a dodge dealer and they claimed that this was the first time that they had ever seen this and could not tell me how this could happen. Well yesterday I noticed that it happened again. the plastic appears to have "melted". This was a very costly repair. This truck has 65000 mi and is garaged when not in use. Has anyone experienced this and if so do you know what is the cause?
  • 2002 Chevrolet Malibu This is my first car and Iove it.
  • 2006 Mercedes-Benz ML350 Stay way from any 2006-2009 ML350. Major problems with transmissions. Bought a 2006 ML350. 10 months out of warranty and went into "limp mode", stuck on first gear. Replaced transmission speed sensor ($1000). A month later, same problem, replaced Valve body ($2000). Still not fixed. Dealer says there's a know problem inside engine it takes 1 week and $5000 to fixed. Called Mercedes no help. Other issues: Melted tail right tail assembly ($400), Computer for wipers ($1000), Secondary battery under passenger seat ($300). I have two other Mercedes (2008 CLK550 and 2012 C300, no problems at all!)
  • 2001 Chevrolet Impala I like the car, but to many problems. The security system won't let me start my car sometimes...have to reset battery, powering steering sucks.
  • 2010 Toyota RAV4 At 65,000, drives as well as new. No major problems. A few flats and problems with tire valves. One set of front brakes. Have been keeping it out of gear whenever possible (red lights, long coasts). Some plastic parts under/around seats breaking off. 2010 Rav4 V6 base, white, bought new, 0%.
  • 2005 Mercedes-Benz CLK320 handling on the older model is much more better and the braking system also is much better on the older model, also on the E series also is better than on the clk.as for handling on the convertible is also not that great, when compared to the older 2002 model
  • 1999 Saab 9-3 I purchased my Saab in February of 2014. I love it !! I named her "Spunky", because she is that and alot more. So far I've has to put front tires on her, and now an alternator bracket/pulley/belt. She has been well cared for and being a Michigan car her body has only just afew small rust spots on her. Her mileage was 129,728 when I purchased her. I Love my Saab !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • 2009 Mitsubishi Lancer I have had my 09 lancer sportback for nearly % years and it has been a wonderful car. Mitu really needs to update the interior on the lancers but it is quite functional. One big beef I have is with the brakes and suspension. My front rotors had to be replaced with the fist set of brake pads!?!?!? Seriously. Not due to grinding out the pads to metal. I took it in as soon as the wear indicator started squealing at 50,000 km (31k miles) and the rotors had worn too thin and started to warp. I also had to replace the front shocks at 31k miles and this was only from street use. As much as I love my lancer. I am really not impressed with the material quality on these particular parts.
  • 2011 Hyundai Accent Since I bought this car I have had issues with the same thing this is my 5 th time with the same problem. The ignition coils have failed. All 4 of them have been replaced and this 5th time 2 broke and my car is no longer under warranty and the dealer is trying to charge $450 to replace the 2 ignition coils. I hate this care what a mistake buying this car and sad thing is I am still paying monthly for it.
  • 2007 BMW X3 I love my 2007 BMW X3, and I have had very few problems with it. It now has almost 100K miles on it. Best car I've ever had!
  • 2010 Acura TL I've owned 5 Acuras and my 2010 TL SH-AWD Tech is the best yet.
  • 1998 Mercury Mystique I LOVE MY MYSTIQUE! Bought my car for $2,500, 2 years ago. It only had 98,000 miles on it. I've replaced the timing belt, had front and rear brakes done, put on a couple new tires, and put a new battery in her. I'm calling to get the new instructions for adjusting headlights. I do have problems with the blinkers and brake lights. I have the GS model and I just love the get up and go power it has. I've owned about 15 used cars and this one is the BEST so far.
  • 2012 Mercedes-Benz ML350 I have a 2012 ml 350 blue tec. Engine oil cooler seal failed @ 51000 miles. Warranty would not cover, 50000 mile warranty. 60000 miles blue tec heater had to be replaced. After complaining merc benz decided to replace at no charge. Suv drives great and has plenty of power
  • 1992 Toyota 4Runner My 92 has never had a problem /She keeps going even when its something wrong. So this truck is like one of the kids apart of the family, strong till the end!!!!!!
  • 2005 Honda Accord Two issues: front and rear brake rotors are crap. I do a lot of mountain driving and the front rotors have warped several times. The rear rotors have cracked. I just installed drilled and slotted rotors on the rear and all is good. I had one issue with the car going into limp mode after returning from a trip to Vegas. Literally happened as I turned down my street. Pulled the code and it was the VTEC sensor. Common problem, $60 part at Honda. Easier to change than a spark plug. All is good. It does consume more oil than my prior Honda. 5 spd manual is fun to drive. Definitely would buy another, but I only have 100K miles on this one.
  • 2014 Kia Optima Steering is ultra sensitive. If I even think about changing lanes I am already there. Can be very scary. Cruise control was on, had to stop for construction. Continued on after about 10 minutes and could not even get the indicator light on the dash to come on, let alone the cruise control itself. Alarm has gone off several times for no reason. AM radio (that's all I listen to) is horrible. Static increases as I increase speed. Usually cannot hear anything but the static. Blue tooth reception is less than stellar.
  • 1999 Mercedes-Benz E320 My 1999 Mercedes engine will not turn over, battery is good where is the starter on this engine, E320 matic
  • 2011 Mitsubishi Endeavor I purchased a 2011 Endeavor SE New...we have had a problem with the break peddel going all the way to the floor. I have brought this to the attention of the dealer and they say this is normal. Also, the engine is so loud, it sounds like a truck. They again say this is normal. Sure wish I had my old 2004 Endover back.
  • 2005 Mazda Tribute I have a problem with the Electrical System. After starting the Engine, the car will mnot move in Drive. Fuses # 6 and # 32 fail often. It was checked and cleared by Almaden Mazda Dealership in March (07- 2014) and the car had the same problem on 4-26-14. The dealership had given an OK on 3-7-14, but the problem persists
  • 2004 Audi A8 Quattro did you fix light. "on&off"
  • 2014 Ford Taurus Nothing bad at this point we love this Taurus SEL
  • 2010 Pontiac G6 Starting at 46000 miles my service air bag comes on and off.More often in the winter.I would like to know where the connection is so I can fix it.Would be good if Pontiac would put that problem on recall.
  • 2001 Toyota RAV4 very good
  • 2009 Pontiac G5 I have had 2 steering columns replaced . The shaft was not replaced with the second replacement. Piece if CRAP...I will get a Toyota next and trade this in.So disappionted not in the car but the Dealer lack of proper repair
  • 2007 Mazda MAZDASPEED3 I absolutely love my 2007 Mazda 3! I purchased it new and now have 150,000 miles. Have only needed usual routine maintenance. Most expensive repair was a fuel oxygen sensor. Was charged $600 for the part and repair. After 8 years she still has plenty of 'gitty up and go'. Only gave 3 stars to electrical and lighting category because there are a few dashboard lights that are blown and I've replaced the headlights several times.
  • 1992 Buick Century 155,000 miles on a limited wagon white with fake wood paneling. Automatic 4 speed overdrive. MSRP over $20,000. Options galore but, as time goes by the options fail to work. Power antenna quit as well as harmonic balancer, fuel injectors, power window motor, difficult to get a mechanic to diagnos accurately. Put in 10 fuel injectors due to incompetent service work and 3 techs still couldn't figure out the last rough running was due to an injector.