Newest Reviews:
  • 2011 Hyundai Sonata I purchased 2011 Hunyadi Sonata brand new in March 2011 and have been driving it since then. I never had any issues with it. The only thing I have changed is the battery but other than that it runs smoothly and looks great. My family loves it. Omar
  • 2005 Lexus IS300 I bought mine in 2010 with 80k miles. I do regular oil changes and have done the water pump and timing belt and have had zero problems and now has 140k. This car looks great, is fun to drive, and is reliable. I also have had the melting dash problem, but for my only issue with the vehicle to be cosmetic I am happy. I hope to drive it many more years and by the looks of it I will
  • 2009 Dodge Journey worst car on the world,i was very happy with my ford explorer,this one went to mexico with me like 20 times,first time i took the 09 journey the trasmission broke down and i have to come back on the bus ,me and my family,now i took the journey to the dealer for a recall on the ignition ,and they burn mystarter and posibbly my ecm,i work for autozone and i belive is not fair for them to do that to people who relays only on one car to move around.
  • 1997 Chrysler LHS I have a 1997 LHS just got it in june used. It had 88000 original miles got for 2500$. Beautiful car the ride is to die for. Did have to replace the upper and lower intake Manifold Gaskets. But that was because it set so long with out being drove. So for the money and what little i have had to do. The car has been a dream....
  • 2007 Chevrolet Malibu love this car. Has been a great car for the last seven years no work put in to it accept regular maintenance.
  • 2005 Ford Escape I have a 2005 model and the open door lights stay on most of the time; the horn beeps twice when locking the door and the alarm horn goes off around the same time every day. The Ford people don't seem to know what's wrong so they want to try this and try that all at a cost to me. I'm preparing to buy a new car and it was going to be a Ford; but now I think I'll try another brand. No reason they can't fix this right first time and at a reasonable cost.
  • 2000 Buick LeSabre BOUGHT MY LESABRE NEW IN APRIL 2000. SPENT 7,000 DOLLARS FIXNG ALL THE BRAKES, TRUNK AJAR, 3 OF THE 4 WINDOWS FIXED. BRAKE LINES REPLACED, ENGINE GASKETS ALTHOUGH THERE WAS A CLASS ACTION SUIT ON TIS ONE. GOOD ENGINE THOUGH. STILL HAVE IT AT 32,000 MILES, ALMOST 15 YEARS OLD..........
  • 2002 Mercedes-Benz S600 this is the worst Mercedes ever, it is a shame on Benz. I've been paying on horribly expensive repairs since I bought it.
  • 2003 Ford Explorer Sport Trac Just traded in my 2003 with 318,648 miles on it. Probably could have kept going but it just seemed like time. No major repairs just preventive maintenance. Bought a 2010 with 90,000 mile son it. We will see how it holds up.
  • 2001 Nissan Frontier This truck looks good, drives good and is cheap to maintain . Only problem with these trucks is they have a weak engine from what you would expect out of a v 6 and it has a poor brake design, as in in stop it like you were driving a semi truck s
  • 1995 Saturn SL2 Car is a blast to drive and is super-reliable. At 190,000 miles, and get 32 mpg city & highway. Car was BADLY abused before I got it at 80,000, and still ran fine. Previous owner SEVERELY OVERHEATED the engine. Aside work associated with fixing damage caused from the overheating problem, the maintenance has been pretty standard. When anything does go bad the replacement part is usually pretty cheap. Car does consume a bit of oil though. Engine uses 1 qt every 300-500 miles depending on how high I push the RPM. Dent resistant panels are pretty awesome. I accidentally hit a parked Pontiac in the parking lot at 10mph. My car suffered no damage, but his front bumper needed a really expensive repair.
  • 1999 Ford Expedition I have had this vehicle for 4 years with no issues. purchase with 80K miles now have 128K miles on it...
  • 1997 Ford Expedition Best vehicle ever... purchase in 1998 with 18k miles on it, just sold it with 265k miles on it, never had any problems other than changing out several ignition coils. I bought a 1999 with 78K miles and it has been great so far...
  • 2002 Chrysler Town & Country I'v had my 2002 for awhile yes I have put a little work in it. I would trade it for anything. My nephew has been trying to get to give it to him snf buy a new one.170 thousand and still going strong. Joyce in oklahoma
  • 2012 Chrysler Town & Country Chrysler has got to fix their transmission on the T & C or they won't be selling too many more. The transmission shudders at low speeds. It slams into gear when shifting from R to D and feels like somebody ran into the back of the car when shifting. It is worse when hot. Car's OK otherwise. It's a nice minivan, but I can't stand this poor shifting transmission.
  • 2010 Volkswagen Jetta TDI 2010 Jetta TDi has 102300 miles. Just replaced the a/c compressor. Just had timing belt & water pump replaced. Just had transmission serviced. WOW! So much for saving on fuel costs? The maintenance costs are killing me with the VW schedule. Will re-think the idea of buying another TDi. Also have to replace the inside driver's door panel, the whole thing, because the door handle broke, made of plastic. But you can't buy just the door handle, need the complete door panel??????
  • 2011 Volkswagen Jetta 11 Volkswagen Jetta 2.5 SE Great gas mileage. Very good opinions for the priceā€ leather, touch screen radio, heated seats, sunroof. This is my first Volkswagen and I am glad I got it.I have own it for a mouth and half no problem
  • 2003 Hyundai XG350 I purchased the 2003 used. For maybe the first five years, enjoyed the vehicle. Then the maintenance issues started rolling in. Some were the usual high-dollar maintenances. However, about a year ago, the fuel economy plunged almost over night. It seemed that the car was "drinking" gas as if it had a hole in the gas tank. (previously had a very small fuel leak under the hood, but it was fixed) I had more general maintenance on it: tune-up, and cleaned various systems. It still guzzles gas as if combustion is not taking place. I have checked the usual reasons for reduced gas mileage. Nothing I do causes the fuel economy to return to normal. If anyone has any ideas, let me know. My mechanic doesn't know why the car guzzles gas.
  • 2003 Mercedes-Benz CLK500 Wow, lots of bad reviews. I bought my car from a wholesaler, it had changed hands many times-not usually a good investment, but I was inexpensive. I have not had any of the problems listed here even with 124,000 miles on the clock. Now it has 154,000 and I've never touched a thing and it works great. Starting to get a little rust near the sunroof,but thats the price of living near the beach. I is still a nice car and looks great.
  • 2002 Chrysler Town & Country We bought our 2002 Chrysler Town and Country from my mother-in-law in 2012 with only 30,000 miles on it, she barely ever drove it so we figured it was a great deal. In August of 2014 the transmission went out at 71,000 miles. Since then it's been making engine compartment "whine" noise, they said water pump, so replaced it, said it was alternator, so replaced that. Tonight Oct. 9, 2014 the 2 month old transmission went out at 74,000 miles! Thankfully it had a 30,000 or 3 year warranty. But still, it's very frustrating! And all of our work has been done at 5 Star certified Chrysler/Dodge service dealers! I'll never buy another Chrysler or Dodge.
  • 2000 Cadillac DeVille burns oil top off every week service engine soon light on solenoid 2x's not going 1 more time over all its a caddy
  • 2002 Toyota Sequoia I have great experience in my SUV Sequoia 2002. The current odometer reading was 218,236 miles bought it Brand New. I also have some expenses incurred while keeping this transportation but it all worth keeping it. Like other my VSC and engine check light also cost my SMOG check to fail I wish the Toyota will have this failure recalled and corrected
  • 2014 Ford Focus My brand new Ford Focus Titanium had to be towed back to the dealership with 250 miles on it. It had to have the clutch replaced with 800 miles on it. It is now back in the shop because it drives terrible. You never know if it going to react to the gas pedal being pushed or if it will roll backwards on a hill. It is an automatic. The transmissions in the 2014 Ford Focus are junk. It skips gears randomly. Ford says all of this is normal. It may be normal to them but check out the reports coming in about this car before you think about spending your hard earned money on one. Ford makes a good car but when I get this one bought back, I will spend the extra 2000.00 to get a Fusion. It has a different transmission in it.
  • 2003 Kia Sorento not impressed, harmonic balancer almost flew off, cost 3000.00 to fix it...I found out its a common issue with these Suv's...dash light out and lots of work to change it....selection control knob not working, only blows out of front vents, now no heat blowing to floor and windshield, try to fix it myself but cannot find out to see if its cable let go or motor, no one seems to know how to get to it under dash....my side or passenger or do I got to take off facing console....headlights have been changed 8 times in 1 year...looking for another but not one of these.
  • 2008 Chevrolet Equinox Had the traction control issue for over a year. Many trips to the mechanics to find the problem. The problem was a connection on left side of the motor mounted on the frame. It had come loose. Now we have an oil pressure coming on and off.
  • 2006 Chrysler Sebring Runs but sounds like it's falling apart. Haven't taken it in yet. Scared of cost. Repair Pal says no recalls but this is what I've found: 2006 Chrysler Sebring recalls: Recall ID # 46739 - SERVICE BRAKES, HYDRAULIC:FOUNDATION COMPONENTS: MASTER CYLINDER MAR 29,2007 Recall ID # 68323 - SUSPENSION:FRONT:CONTROL ARM:LOWER BALL JOINT OCT 09,2009
  • 2001 BMW 740iL Great Car and able to maintain affordable once you get rid of OEM parts.A new aftermarket part is as much a 70% less than a part from the dealer. My Car is a 1995 has 240,000 miles and runs awesome, I will put it up against any new car. Still gets 22 mpg on highway. That said I live in Texas. The car glues and rubbers were not meant to handle the extreme heat we get down here. Many problems with the interior coming unglued in some areas.. and problem with many of the rubber and plastics just rotting away... guess can be expected with the age of the car...the electronics, wiring, harnasses and such break way to easy. Makes working on it frightful to find the replacement harnasses is tough. The A/C does not cool the car in the high heats and in city driving. Need to do some of your own maintenance on this car to keep it affordable...which is fine with me...gives me a hobby. But the E-38 Chasis is probably one of the best BMW's ever made. The technology is common now and is much easier to maintain then any of the newer BMW's or Mercedes. Easy to repair on most items and is affordable. The clear coat does not hold up in Texas heat either. That said I love the e-38. One of the most beautiful sedans ever made..a true pc. of industrial art. Just have to understand one thing about these Cars...they are designed by Germans. So figure that climate and their nature. Which is meticulous and not disposable. So they will work on their cars and do the easy maintenance themselves.
  • 2005 Dodge Neon I bought my neon in 2006 with 1200 miles on it. It currently has 144000 miles and it has up until this point really not given me any major problems.
  • 2008 Chrysler Town & Country We bought this minivan new. This year it developed a problem where it would sporadically not start. I read a couple other reviews here which sound similar so I wanted to post on how we resolved this. There would be power and the dash lights would go on, but it appeared that no power would reach the starter. If you waited a while the problem would then go away. We went through a number of repairs that did not fix the problem. Finally after researching online we found some similar complaints and had the Transmission Range Sensor replaced. Even though the dealer said they saw no problem with the sensor it has been one month now and the problem has not reoccurred.
  • 2007 Honda Civic Hybrid The car is a piece of crap. I have had problems with the car from the time that I bought it. The tires wore out in 6 months, the door locks did not work, the break system failed (at a cost of $3,000) the windows stopped working, on an on. I feel cheated because I thought Hondas were reliable- able to go $200,000 without a serious problem. I will never buy another Honda, ever.