Newest Reviews:
  • 2012 Dodge Avenger I bought this car with 35,000 miles on it. It has been and okay car. It doesn't drive like it did when I first purchased it. I have put new tires on it and had a wheel alignment. The trunk holds a lot of water in it when it rains and comes out threw the close latch. My air bag light has been on for 6 days now. I took it too the shop today and all they did was re-program it but the light is still on. I'm calling the recall place back today because he told me the ORC module needs to be replaced and its part of their recall. I think I'm going to trade this car for an malibu or impala.
  • 2003 Nissan Altima 03 Nissan Altima- 83,000 Runs Rough Missfireing Replace Plugs Coils, 87,000 Catalytic Converter Failure substrate goes into engine replace cat. Car begens to burn oil eventualy a quart and a half a week. Dealer adv bad engine miss fire bad cat blown head gasket. I had alway compained the car let in to much heat from the engine compartment as if the heater was on when vent fan was used nissan said its was exceptable. They covered up a poorly design engine that ran hot eventualy leading to head gasket failure wich weakenes the catalytic converter eventually causing its failure and the exhaust design allows the engine killings material go flow back into the engine and destroy it from the inside. Nissan adv the dealers if catfailure replace engine. If your out of warranty they aint doing nothing for you, 6k later new engine just turned 70k on replacement engine its starting to run rough and consume collant. Cranks sensors failing, AC hose leaks every problem with this car is a known issue and Nissan just let the consumer suffer and sucked major money out of us to maintain what is a poor investment of a car, Shame on Nissan.. thats why you dont see this model year on the streets its just reached 10yrs old and there all dead already I would not invest in any nissan again. Cant trust there engineers to make good decisions to not pass along substandard designs in parts and engine systems. I almost lost my job and had to take a personal loan to replace the engine when nissan refused to help in any way. Shame on you!
  • 2008 Chrysler Town & Country I have a 2008 town and country I having problems with oil consumption.every 800 miles the oil level show empty and I have this problem since I have 35.000 miles now I have 50.000 the dealer say it's normal.never ner buy a Chrysler. U
  • 2007 Honda Accord I have 2006 Honda Accord, the car is perfect, actually, just having 2 weakness points in it: Engine: Despite its power and fast response, it is not quiet engine, you always hear noises coming from the engine although adjusting the valve clearance, and using different grades of oil. I found out that all 2003 till 2012 V-Tech Engines are noisy by default. Heat: when you drive for a long way, or getting up hills, the console under the Parking Brake Pedal gets warm/hot coming from the Catalytic Converter Exhaust that is under it, i have solved this issue by adding an extra heat shield for it. Generally, the car is perfect, nice features, nice Clusters ill lights, poor low CD stereo sound, powerful, reliable, nice tail looking with LED lamps, wide seating interior, well sealed when you close the windows, low fuel consumption, safe, noise beeping reminder on 120KM (on some models).. My problem is i'm an Accord fan, my next will be the 2013-up Accord. Hope i was useful.
  • 1994 Lincoln Mark VIII Last of the HOT ROD LINCOLNS. The air struts are available at 866 or 888 AIRRIDE. The air selnoids are $29.99 at advance Auto.Best thing I purchased was a Ford?/lincoln manuel from a dealer which was closing up! Try to find a wreck one for parts!!???? Only 200000 made per year! Got to be a future classic. This car sold for $39000+ when new! I would take $10000 for mine today! Very fast and confortable. If you got one for sale, message me pls! Hey, you can do the repairs yourself if you are a fairly good mechanic! YOU WILL NEED A LINCOLN MANUEL.THEY HAVE PROBLEMS LIKE ANY OTHER CAR, FIX THEM AND ENJOY. ONE DAY IN THE FUTURE I BELIEVE THEY WILL BE SELLING ON BARRETT-JACKSON FOR BIG BUCKS. MANY PARTS ONLINE IF YOU TAKE THE TIME TO LOOK!!
  • 2007 Nissan Altima I have owned 2 Sentra's and now an Altima(2.5S Tn usa CVT trans 132k miles 23 mpg). By far the worst has been the Altima. The driver seat and seat position are most uncomfortable, (I am avg build 6ft) Tint band on windsheild is dangerous at night as it is so dark, it is hard to see out. Seat has manual adjust and is extremely hard along edges. Steering, although sporty is neutral and can lead to handling problems quickly if you are not constantly attentive. Reliability has been much worse than either older Sentra. Coil packs, motor mounts,fan blower motor,rear sway bar. CVT transmission is okay so far but I wonder based on other reviews. More inside room and better fuel mileage with Sentra's(1996 Tn 1.8Gte 5 speed 38-42 mpg 300k miles) (2001Mexico 1.8 auto 200k miles 30-35 mpg). I have had my last Nissan product.
  • 2009 Chevrolet Trailblazer I would not purchase another trail blazer. My vehicle after 5 years and 39,000 miles has had to have its transmission replaced. Since the replacement there is an audible clunk when applying foot to accelerator and a rattling noise with driving over a bump road. Not much support from the dealers. This is not what I would expect from a vehicle of low mileage. Would not recommend a chevy vehicle. My first experience was extremely poor with the Traverse and I am not sure if the trailblazer is any better. Stay away from any of these vehicles.
  • 2007 Nissan Altima Updating another review of my 2007 Nissan Altima. This is far the best car I have ever owned at now 103,000 miles notice took off a lower when out of town but became normal don't know if a CVT issue or a common problem otherwise I love my beautiful Altima SL. I finally got the 100,000 mile schedule maintenance and changed spark plugs so car can last me a while. It is still comfortable and has an impressive sound system includes Bose sound and navigation system. This car feels more like a luxurious car I like the styling better on this model than the newer Altima's. It gets good gas mileage average 30 mpg with 4 cylinder has agile handling and purrs every time taking off its a equipped car in great condition no problems at this time. I am planning to drive this car until all four wheels comes off. Believe that this car has lots of life left in her she is a beauty and my best friend. Thank God blessing me with a great dependable car I bought in June 2007 when 18 years of age now am 25 still own this workhorse. I did get minor repairs done so far have all records proving on getting nothing but low maintenance on this car. Overall hope this car can make to 200,000 miles without no issues as long it's well maintained have nothing to complain about it. These cars are the best ever hope mines last me until next 15 years Pray to God at this time 7 years old a reliable car I have ever owned.
  • 2004 Mercury Mountaineer bought this vehicle with 30,000 miles on it. it now has 167,000. had 2 bumper to bumper warranty's on it and at 120,000 put both front wheel bearings in it. other wise never needed the warranty. out pulled my 95 chev pick-up pulling a 26 ft, toyota boat. has the 4.6 v-8 and all wheel drive. not the best fuel miliage, but didn't buy it for fuel miliage. bought it so i would not worry if my wife put it in 4x4 when it was icy up here in minnesota. been a great car. the only reason i am on this sight is to look for a wiring diagram to repair my side mirrors. a 25.00 switch fixed the problem. take care of your car and it will take care of you. oil has been changed every 3,000 miles since i have had it. cheap insurance
  • 2007 BMW X5 I just got my 2007 BMW X5 and I love it...
  • 1994 Cadillac DeVille Purchased quite used in December of 2013. This Fleetwood had 84,000 miles after twenty years! The ride cannot be beat. The mileage is excellent (24MPG) and the power (160 HP) is phenominal. I said many years ago that I'd not ever drive an ugly car. This is the car of my dreams. When something on it needs attention, I don't mind putting the money into it....it's worth it!
  • 1994 Jeep Cherokee Bought my first jeep cherokee new in 94 - now it has 230,000 miles and been in the shop one time for a clutch (dahh at 220,000 miles). I have had to replace the ignition switch (2) times myself (well of course that part is a chevy). But, this will be probably the best buy of my life and the best vehicle ever. 22 mpg in the city 29 on hwy (2 door/clutch/4.0). Love that AMC/Jeep engine. A great work horse and just the right size. I'll keep this one my entire life. I would buy one in a new york second if they still made them. My wife has the 04 Grand Cherokee (Great vehicle). My friend has a good 94 Toyota (good small truck) - thus we take tabs who has been in the shop the most, who can pull the most, what you can do with the vehicle the most. (Jeep Cherokee wins hands down over the Toyota). I have had both of my young draftsmen that work for me buy a jeep cherokee and Grand (certain models of course) . Now they see the real life of owning something worth having and keeping.
  • 2012 Mazda Mazda6 Car sometimes has distinct acceleration lag while still cold or when turning corners. Also, the driver vanity mirror will not stay closed. Also, the outdoor temp sensor reads about 20-30 degrees warmer than it actually is.
  • 2011 Ford Fusion This is my second Ford. The first was an explorer that had many wheel bearing problems. Now I have a 2012 Fusion and was just told at the dealer I need a front right wheel bearing. (47000 miles)The mechanic at the dealer told me they have problems because there is a mix of aluminum parts. The Also rides rough over any small bumps.
  • 2000 Volkswagen Beetle I have had two 2000 beetles...they both were used when I got them. I always wanted one since I was little. The problem is they break down so much..and everything is so expensive to fix. Even replacing a headlight bulb is expensive. My second one is in the shop right now...I am praying it will last till Spring then I am buying a brand new car and not a Beetle...my husband said he would leave me if I bought another one. LOL
  • 2007 Toyota Corolla In Dec 2014, rolled over 203K miles, great value! Definitely buy the extended warranty, $840 for five year 100K, where do I sign. It covered CPU, driveshaft seal, and two other items I forgot for easily $1700. Since then, struts needed to be replaced $500 (make sure you wipe them down before inspection if no conering or handling issues), and intake manifold gasket for $300. So, $18.5K purchase, $1,740 m
  • 2006 Honda Ridgeline Great Truck. Just turned 475500km on my 2006. I took the risk to do the TB at 160000km and it is going in for its 3rd one tomorrow. It has it's original exhaust and emissions equipment. The engine is still strong and the transmission has never skipped a beat. Other than a few minor interior dash lighting issues this vehicle has never let me down. Just do the maintenance as required with the exception of the timing belt and your good.
  • 2001 BMW 325i I have had the cable break on the driver's front window 3 times also 2 times on the front passenger side and 1 time on the left back window.
  • 2003 Mitsubishi Galant I have had my Galant 2003 since 2004 and it has been wonderful! The only prob I have had with it was the A/C went out. No prob just had to have it fixed and it was not a big fix with it, thank goodness! But of course lately it is getting tired and old so I think things are starting to get tired on it. Rust is appearting like cancer out of control! and seems like the last few times I have had it in for routine maintenence there has been a few extra things that have been found. Guess that happens.
  • 2005 Honda Civic Perfect car from honda, powerful,smooth, 160000 no big problem at all
  • 2005 Chevrolet Tahoe I had a 2005 Tahoe and I got a short in my front headlight and after So long my truck caught on fire other then that I loved my truck... I just resently bought a 2008 Tahoe and I really like my 2005 better....
  • 2011 Jeep Liberty We bought out 2011 Liberty used in 2013. We wanted a decent winter rig for our snowy area. We did a bunch of research on it and it seemed like a solid choice. Come to find out we were very wrong. We maintained the vehicle well as we have all of our cars and never had issues. The interior is very plastic which we liked because it makes cleaning easy and doesn't hold weird smells. The liberty drives like a truck which didn't bother us at all but did some of our passengers. Within the first few months our rear shocks started going out, there was a whistle coming from the windshield which apparently there is an issues with the windshields needing replaced regularly turns out that the replacement had been set in wrong. We paid to have that fixed. Then our brakes went from being fine to metal on metal with no warning because the sqealer broke off that was while we were out of town. Then not long after our water pump went bad we replaced that pretty easy. Figured no big deal things happen. Then while we were out of town again the car starts howling and shaking turns out we had a bad wheel bearing. Again we fixed the issue and figured it was something we had done. Then 3 days ago we were on the highway through town switched lanes and the car starts to shake like it's going to shake apart. We pulled off the road came to a stop and the car died. We took it for a diagnostics test that showed misfires and a faulty coil. Changed the spark plugs wires and coils with no luck. Had it towed to Toyota as we don't like the Jeep dealer in town. Turns out to be a bad valve. $3000 repair. 74,085 miles on it. Had it for 15 months. Needless to say we are no proud owners of a brand new Toyota.
  • 1995 Dodge Grand Caravan This has been maybe the best car I've ever owned. I've driven it since November of 2002. When I bought it, it had 26,000 miles and it now has 194,000. The 3.0 liter engine is a very strong engine yet economical. I will not be giving it up any time soon.
  • 2003 BMW 525i seat problems. pulley. clutch fan. head lights bulb. I can go on and on
  • 2004 Chrysler Concorde I bought a 2004 Concord used in 2005. It had 28,000 miles when purchased and with light usage nearly ten years later has just 70,000. The "check engine" light was going on and off for years but this year I could not get the state inspection approved without the light being off. Then the nightmare began. The dealer reset all the internal diagnostics trying to find the source of the problem (a fuel pump emissions detector near the gas tank) and after doing so the car began to slip into "limp mode" which it had NEVER done before. Dealer said it needed a whole new transmission. I argued, they brought in a transmission specialist who gave the same verdict. As I had no plan to purchase a new car I bit the bullet for both repairs. Within two weeks the right rear of the car began vibrating. Tire not aligned? I thought so but I took it to a new shop and nothing could be detected. I've want to kee this car to at least 90,000 miles but another big repair estimate will see me moving on.
  • 2005 Buick LeSabre Bought this 2005 in 2013 with 75k on it. Avg mileage 22mpg HORRIBLE. The care this car received from the first elderly owner was impeccable and now I'm driving it minimally but see no improvement in the mileage. Hwy or city...it doesn't matter. It's HORRIBLE. Where is all the wonderfulness that I've been hearing about?? Yeh, the car is sturdy, smooth, quiet, and reliable. But it's a tank...a gas hog...and I'm going broke on it, driving less than 8k a year?? The latest ongoing saga with it is Nov'13' the gage said I needed a new gas cap/engine light accompanied this; Nov'14' exactly one year later the SAME thing. It took 6 caps, last year, to get the car to stop throwing codes. I hope this time is different, it's been 3 days since the cap was changed and the 2 codes still prevail. GRRRRRRR :(
  • 2005 Chevrolet Cavalier Almost 200,000 mi and still runs great. Replaced, struts, gas pump. Fuel and gas gauge quit at 100,000 miles. Now odometer stopped working. Finally latch on trunk rusted away, and rocker panels are falling off. The car keeps running like new. Too bad the body is falling apart.
  • 2010 Nissan Frontier My 2010 Frontier started loosing it's luster two years after I purchased it. Last year I noticed oxidation around the doors on both sides. I had purchased the extended warranty so I figured it was covered. WRONG! They said the paint job is only good for 3 years and not covered under the extended warranty. Being a long time customer they called Nissan and decided they would only cover part or half of the cost. I had it done and this year I noticed the same oxidation on the hood and top. Took it back to the dealer and this time they told me I'd have to call Nissan myself. Well my answer was quick when they said they weren't covering anything this time. The vehicle is less than 5 yrs (still paying on it) and only 27000 miles. I figure I'll keep it the remaining 2 years I have left on the extended warranty. Hopefully if it breaks it will be covered.
  • 2003 Mazda B4000 had too get ft axle hub bearings replaced 2 times said they were not warranted cost me 800;00 dollars I had 2 eat after driving a couple of hundred miles steering wheel gets hot on left hand side and burned some dash board lights out other than that been a good truck bought new in 2003 have a 127000 miles on it now
  • 2006 Mercedes-Benz ML350 I love the ML 350, it is a great SUV, runs like a champion!Looks brand new and I always get comments like when did you get a new car!!My Ml has just rolled over the 140K mark, It is the best.