Newest Reviews:
  • 2001 Mercedes-Benz S430 Sadly, my family has experienced Mercedes Benz E320 and S430. I enjoyed the E320 way more than the S430. I feel both cars were poorly designed, the cost of repairs closely added up to the cost of purchase. I've owned a Ford and Toyota, and they've spent less time in the shop than the luxury cars. Problems ranged from: suspension and exhaustion hose issues(E320), power steering issues, electronic problems with the trunk and power windows, and the navigation system (S430). Mercedes Benz is just a status symbol, it's not a quality car. It's a joke to own one, but an expensive one at a combined $200,000 or so cost.
  • 1997 Dodge Ram 2500 V10 no spark turns over good. left lights on over nite battery dead. I put the battery charger on for half hr. charger was put on the correct way now no spark.??????>>>
  • 2007 Honda Accord Hybrid everything on the HONDA hybrid is Japan's revenenge for the A bomb. Nothing on this HONDA hybrid is right. The parts are very expensive and its a classic lemon. After 80,000 its a bucket of wasted money and the pitful fuel savings are down the drain. HONDA are you listening to your A bomb revenenge. I am out thousands of dollars for Japan's HONDA rise bowl, I WILL ALWAYS REMEMBER MADE IN JAPAN IS STILL A JOKE.
  • 2005 Lexus LS430 Needed in 2013, (bought used 2010), Rocker arm bushings replaced, front shocks, brakes (at 60K miles), both front door lock mechanisms. I have a warranty from GM when purchasing car at Mountainview Chevy, which I thought was a waste, but not anymore. Paid $4600 for warranty, already got back $3500 worth of service. Don't get breaks done at dealer, it's half price elsewhere and true Lexus break pads are not extra expensive compared to standard oem parts.
  • 2002 Volkswagen Beetle This 2002 New Beetle Turbo S is my second New Beetle, the first being a 2000 (no turbo) and the third a 2004 Turbo S. I have to say that I thoroughly enjoy driving this car because it has a LOT more power than you would guess. And everyone who has driven it says the same. They fall in LOVE. It's a fun car to drive. However, like the other two New Beetles I have owned (the 2000 and 2004 Turbo S) the body/interior etc. leaves a LOT to be desired. Everything falls apart. Believe me, this car is no longer pretty. Still its fun as hell to drive. Oddly, I bought my 2004 based on my love of the 2002 and while they are supposedly the same car (both Turbo S) the 2004 feels like a tin can by comparison. The doors aren't heavy like the 2004, the drive is not as fun or solid. The 2004 doesn’t seem to have the same kind of power at all. Yes, it's faster than the standard New Beetle, but the 2002 has a LOT more heart. I don't know if this is just MY experience, or if others who have driven both would say the same... and I'm not sure why the difference, but the 2004 just feels cheap compared to the 2002. All of my VW New Beetles have the same VW body/interior issues: they fall apart. But I knew this when I bought it. The 2002 has been good to me. I tend to be hard on cars so I have to give it props. I’ve never had any mechanical problems with it until now... and even still it drive NICE... it's just louder and needs a little love. I've driven it for about 5 years and it now has about 130,000 miles on it and it’s time for some attention, but all in all it’s been a good car. I don’t have the same faith in my 2004 which only has about 85,000 miles on it.
  • 2004 Volkswagen Beetle I bought my used 2004 Turbo S with 85,000 miles on it. I bought it because I also own a 2002 Turbo S that I love. Well the cars look almost identical but the second you get into the 2004 you can tell something is different. I looks nice, but it doesn't feel nearly as solid a car as the 2002. Actually feels downright cheap by comparison. My 2002 is a little monster in disguise on the road. It's far more powerful than a person would guess and it has a solid sports car feel to it that I love. Anyone who drives it immediately gets why I love the car so much... the 2004 just isn't the same. Not sure why. While the 2004 is faster and more fun than a regular New Beetle (I also has a 2000 New Beetle with no turbo), its not nearly the ride of my 2002 Turbo S. It just doesn't seem to have the same heart. All three VWs have had serious Body/interior etc issues as they pretty much fall apart. The 2002 is NOT a pretty car anymore. The 2004 looks better, but I don't expect that to last. At all. Things just break on these cars. My 2004 already has a clutch issue, and the suspension sounds like a squeaky bed. I researched the history of this car and its clean but I suspect that I don't know everything. It's either that or VW just seriously cheaped out after 2002. It's kind of a let down. If you buy any VW these days, just be warned, Mr. Check Engine Light will be your new eternal sidekick. This was true of all three of my New Beetles. Half the time it's nothing serious but that light is constantly going on and off. So in summary, in spite of typical cosmetic/body/interior issues and engine light fun with VWs, I LOVED my 2000 and my 2002 enough to buy a third new beetle. I haven't had my 2004 for long but I'm not nearly as thrilled. I have owned 5 VWs over the years. (My first car was a 1970 Beetle that I drove for 11 years and later I owned a 1972 Super Beetle that I loved.) I'm a bit of an enthusiast and will put up with some quirks, obviously, but after purchasing my 2004 I'm thinking this will be my last NEW VW.
  • 1995 Volvo 850 I own a 1995 Volvo 850 turbo with 200,000+ miles on it. It still runs well for a 19 year old car. Only real problem is the air conditioning - after it failed twice i finally gave up on fixing it.
  • 2008 Chrysler PT Cruiser Brought my 2008 PT cruiser two years ago. I love the car, the only issues I have with it is the engine mounts I need to replace every two years. I live in a city full of Potholes and just assumed they are the reason.
  • 2002 Ford F-250 Super Duty I have a 2002 F-250 super cab 5.4L gasoline V-8. I bought the truck used in 2007 with 125,000 miles on it. It was well maintained and miles were mostly highway as they pulled a fifth wheel trailer with it. I rebuilt the front end and replaced the shocks after 6 months of owning it. I put ceramic pads all four wheels which makes a huge difference in stopping. I now have 212,000 miles with original hoses (I know) it has no transmission problems and still has plenty of power when needed. I will never own anything but a ford truck.
  • 2001 Mazda Tribute I bought my Mazda Tribute 2001 year of make and its a 1920cc engine from BEFORWARD Japan (Used Car)in 2012. The engine has developed some problems like it gets too hot in less than three minutes drive and the idling has since changed to high it, cannot stabilize at one point as a results it consumes alot of fuel (Gasoline).What could be the problem my fellow Mazda Tribute users. If Idling sensor, which website can I contact. Bruno Malawi
  • 2001 Buick Regal driving down road almost like u put brake on now no reverse what is wrong
  • 2003 Audi TT Quattro Great car loved it so I bought a newer one 2008 with 3.2 love it even more.
  • 2006 Pontiac G6 I have my pontiac for five yrs. it has 130,000 miles on it.I have not had any issues with it. and now everything is starting to act up. my power steering has been locking up. and my drivers side window will not let down anymore. but i'm going to fix her up and keep on moving because i love my car.
  • 1999 Lincoln Continental We just bought a used 1999 Lincoln Continental.. It's a great car. Wonderful interior - nothing wrong with that! 110,000 miles (yes in 2014).. Carfax no accidents.. Minor dings on the outside. We did have to replace the Valve cover gaskets just shortly after getting it, found a great mechanic that specializes in restoration and cares about his work!.. He owns a Mustang and took great care of us. The heating doesn't heat up FAST like the old cars we are used to .. guess that's how 'luxury' is supposed to heat up.. The steering still has that nice little 'Ford' glitch when we turn as our LTD did.. and the prior Ford vehicles we've had.. it's a 'creaking' turn.. ALL of our Fords, New and old have had that.. Its a ford thing.. Other than that.. Great Car.. Very happy .. and can fit a family of 5 very comfortably..!
  • 1994 Pontiac Grand Prix I really need to know if I should try changing my resistor blower motor since my heat/AC stopped working when I turn it on high?
  • 2011 Chevrolet Traverse I have this 2011 traverse and all it has given me headaches The seat belt on second row dont work, the ac leaks the freon and now check engine is on it only haas 79000 miles and hardly use it and I have all these problems with it maintenance is upto date and all these vehicles should be recall back they are nice but have too many problems
  • 2004 Infiniti I35 check engine light come on every now and then but as I Drive it to frist to second shift it jerks
  • 2012 Acura TL I have Acura TL, 2012 FWD. I do not know if anybody else have the same problem as me, but would like to find out. I think Acura has a serious problem with leather. Yes, leather on the seats.It is bulging up in no time. It is depressing to see-mostly on the driver seat since it is used most, and I am not overweight.
  • 2005 Chevrolet Trailblazer I have owned my 05 Trailblazer since end of 2005 (I am 2nd owner). First few years no problems. Around 2009 I started having check engine light show up on a regular basis. Now it occurs about once every 6 months. Getting expensive to own! I have had electrical connection issues with the headlight (melted connectors), oxygen sensor failure (twice now), bad coils, broken plastic parts on the interior, overheating with a/c on (t-stat problems), etc etc. I have always been on top of maintenance with my rig so I'm pretty disappointed in how it is performing now, especially since its just over 130k miles - that's not very old! Aside from those issues, I am thankful to have a dependable vehicle that has never left me stranded!
  • 2002 Mercury Sable The Sable is probably the most troublesome car that I have ever owned. There have been multiple things that have broken and it's never something cheap. First, it was the fuel pump. Then, the alternator, the starter, the bearings, electrical problems, and now my transmission is starting to stick and has even fallen out of gear a couple times. By far, the worst car that I have ever owned.
  • 1997 Geo Prizm I love my Prizm! Unfortunately, some Bozo hit me, and it has been declared a total loss, so it is going for scrap. So sad to see her go. She had over 230,000 miles on her and was in great shape. The exterior paint was just starting to fade in places. If you were to see it before the wreck, you'd think it was a new car. I babied it, and it deserved it. Also, I am a stickler for a good AC, and this one was excellent. Really hate to see her go!
  • 2006 Mazda MAZDASPEED6 The reliability and issues with these cars have a lot to do with how you drive them. They are a sport sedan and most are driven as such. If you drive a car hard things are going to wear out and break. If you own one of these, things are probably going to break and need fixing. That being said I love this car and it is very fun to drive. Would I own one of these if it was the only car in the family, or if you absolutely can not go with out a car for a couple days, maybe not. It will probably be in the shop at some point, but most shops have a loaner cars. If you are a car person and like working on your own car, or want a car you can add some after market parts too. This is a great car to look into.
  • 2002 Chevrolet Venture Nothing but problems with my van that has 82,000 miles. Just about anything that can go wrong, that is expensive to fix, has gone wrong. Never another GM car for me after this nightmare. Japanese car, here I come. Worst car I have ever owned.
  • 2012 Hyundai Accent A/C is so loud you can't hear anything when on high. Interior is mostly some sort of cheap imitation rubber/plastic. Cushion for seats are terrible. Keeping aligned is impossible always pulling to one side. Extremely rough ride. Noisy interior from road noise. Do like the option of electronic shift and great gas mileage.sound system sucks. BT horrible at listening or identifying speech and names from address book . Give it a overall rating of 2.7 if that exists.
  • 2007 Honda CR-V I've had three CR-v's wrecked one owned five total but it still drove good. Took it in for warranty service repairs but the service manger said it was AOK. I don't trust the Honda mechanics they don.t know much about troubling shooting and repair they think the test equipment is good. I just found out a recall is no my CR*v trans problems recall R89 in Aug 11 2011 here it is 2014 .
  • 2011 Hyundai Elantra Bought a 2011 Elantra limited with Nav . Has had a shimmy between 30-45 mph was told exhaust was the cause, after new tires and alignment shimmy still there , no fault found. At 30,000 the radio and nav decided it no longer wanted to work, replaced ,never worked proper since - no fault found. 50,000 the engine needs to be replaced - was told this engine has a problem and the new engine would have the same problem because Hyundai has not figured out the problem. Long story short its a POS and it is now traded in on a civic. Should have bought the civic 3 years ago
  • 1998 Chevrolet Blazer My 1998 Chevy Blazer S10 four wheel drive been having play in its steering wheel, the result of that is my both front tires, the right side of the tire about an inch and a half is going bald. So I changed my bushings and idler. Did my first long stretch of driving and when my tires went over reflectors and manhole covers on the road, it felt like the tires were slipping and a few times it felt like the wheel wanted to drive on its own. I really need help to find out what the real problems are instead of buying parts that is not problem.
  • 2002 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 My 2002 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 regular cab 4.3 V6 still running strong. 195808 miles on it. Was abused by my dad's workers while it was a work truck for Davey Tree. Those idiots even burnt up the engine too. Rebuilt it and now care for it like it should be cared for. Transmission still shifts like new. Brakes are great. Makes my dad's 2011 F250 look like nothing. Best truck I've ever used and owned.
  • 2012 Buick LaCrosse Very comfortable and very quiet, limited trunk space, V6 has big time power when you hit it (hang onto the wheel) fuel economy pretty good if you drive with a very light foot. If you don't watch it you'll not be happy with the fuel economy. Highway 34 Canadian mpg (20 %) less U>S> with cruise on 70 mph, city can get as low as 9 or 10 with a heavy foot or 20 watching it.
  • 2008 Infiniti QX56 Mine required new struts. I believe the biggest noise maker and general slop inducer was worn out sleeves that go onto the top of the strut rod. Before replacing the struts and these small, round sleeves/bearings that the tops of the struts go through, I had a lot of noise and generally goofy action in the front end when going through potholes and uneven/rippled pavement. $900 fix, but it did fix it. My truck had 95k miles on it at the time of repair.