Newest Reviews:
  • 2001 Buick Regal driving down road almost like u put brake on now no reverse what is wrong
  • 2003 Audi TT Quattro Great car loved it so I bought a newer one 2008 with 3.2 love it even more.
  • 2006 Pontiac G6 I have my pontiac for five yrs. it has 130,000 miles on it.I have not had any issues with it. and now everything is starting to act up. my power steering has been locking up. and my drivers side window will not let down anymore. but i'm going to fix her up and keep on moving because i love my car.
  • 1999 Lincoln Continental We just bought a used 1999 Lincoln Continental.. It's a great car. Wonderful interior - nothing wrong with that! 110,000 miles (yes in 2014).. Carfax no accidents.. Minor dings on the outside. We did have to replace the Valve cover gaskets just shortly after getting it, found a great mechanic that specializes in restoration and cares about his work!.. He owns a Mustang and took great care of us. The heating doesn't heat up FAST like the old cars we are used to .. guess that's how 'luxury' is supposed to heat up.. The steering still has that nice little 'Ford' glitch when we turn as our LTD did.. and the prior Ford vehicles we've had.. it's a 'creaking' turn.. ALL of our Fords, New and old have had that.. Its a ford thing.. Other than that.. Great Car.. Very happy .. and can fit a family of 5 very comfortably..!
  • 1994 Pontiac Grand Prix I really need to know if I should try changing my resistor blower motor since my heat/AC stopped working when I turn it on high?
  • 2011 Chevrolet Traverse I have this 2011 traverse and all it has given me headaches The seat belt on second row dont work, the ac leaks the freon and now check engine is on it only haas 79000 miles and hardly use it and I have all these problems with it maintenance is upto date and all these vehicles should be recall back they are nice but have too many problems
  • 2004 Infiniti I35 check engine light come on every now and then but as I Drive it to frist to second shift it jerks
  • 2012 Acura TL I have Acura TL, 2012 FWD. I do not know if anybody else have the same problem as me, but would like to find out. I think Acura has a serious problem with leather. Yes, leather on the seats.It is bulging up in no time. It is depressing to see-mostly on the driver seat since it is used most, and I am not overweight.
  • 2005 Chevrolet Trailblazer I have owned my 05 Trailblazer since end of 2005 (I am 2nd owner). First few years no problems. Around 2009 I started having check engine light show up on a regular basis. Now it occurs about once every 6 months. Getting expensive to own! I have had electrical connection issues with the headlight (melted connectors), oxygen sensor failure (twice now), bad coils, broken plastic parts on the interior, overheating with a/c on (t-stat problems), etc etc. I have always been on top of maintenance with my rig so I'm pretty disappointed in how it is performing now, especially since its just over 130k miles - that's not very old! Aside from those issues, I am thankful to have a dependable vehicle that has never left me stranded!
  • 2002 Mercury Sable The Sable is probably the most troublesome car that I have ever owned. There have been multiple things that have broken and it's never something cheap. First, it was the fuel pump. Then, the alternator, the starter, the bearings, electrical problems, and now my transmission is starting to stick and has even fallen out of gear a couple times. By far, the worst car that I have ever owned.
  • 1997 Geo Prizm I love my Prizm! Unfortunately, some Bozo hit me, and it has been declared a total loss, so it is going for scrap. So sad to see her go. She had over 230,000 miles on her and was in great shape. The exterior paint was just starting to fade in places. If you were to see it before the wreck, you'd think it was a new car. I babied it, and it deserved it. Also, I am a stickler for a good AC, and this one was excellent. Really hate to see her go!
  • 2006 Mazda MAZDASPEED6 The reliability and issues with these cars have a lot to do with how you drive them. They are a sport sedan and most are driven as such. If you drive a car hard things are going to wear out and break. If you own one of these, things are probably going to break and need fixing. That being said I love this car and it is very fun to drive. Would I own one of these if it was the only car in the family, or if you absolutely can not go with out a car for a couple days, maybe not. It will probably be in the shop at some point, but most shops have a loaner cars. If you are a car person and like working on your own car, or want a car you can add some after market parts too. This is a great car to look into.
  • 2002 Chevrolet Venture Nothing but problems with my van that has 82,000 miles. Just about anything that can go wrong, that is expensive to fix, has gone wrong. Never another GM car for me after this nightmare. Japanese car, here I come. Worst car I have ever owned.
  • 2012 Hyundai Accent A/C is so loud you can't hear anything when on high. Interior is mostly some sort of cheap imitation rubber/plastic. Cushion for seats are terrible. Keeping aligned is impossible always pulling to one side. Extremely rough ride. Noisy interior from road noise. Do like the option of electronic shift and great gas mileage.sound system sucks. BT horrible at listening or identifying speech and names from address book . Give it a overall rating of 2.7 if that exists.
  • 2007 Honda CR-V I've had three CR-v's wrecked one owned five total but it still drove good. Took it in for warranty service repairs but the service manger said it was AOK. I don't trust the Honda mechanics they don.t know much about troubling shooting and repair they think the test equipment is good. I just found out a recall is no my CR*v trans problems recall R89 in Aug 11 2011 here it is 2014 .
  • 2011 Hyundai Elantra Bought a 2011 Elantra limited with Nav . Has had a shimmy between 30-45 mph was told exhaust was the cause, after new tires and alignment shimmy still there , no fault found. At 30,000 the radio and nav decided it no longer wanted to work, replaced ,never worked proper since - no fault found. 50,000 the engine needs to be replaced - was told this engine has a problem and the new engine would have the same problem because Hyundai has not figured out the problem. Long story short its a POS and it is now traded in on a civic. Should have bought the civic 3 years ago
  • 1998 Chevrolet Blazer My 1998 Chevy Blazer S10 four wheel drive been having play in its steering wheel, the result of that is my both front tires, the right side of the tire about an inch and a half is going bald. So I changed my bushings and idler. Did my first long stretch of driving and when my tires went over reflectors and manhole covers on the road, it felt like the tires were slipping and a few times it felt like the wheel wanted to drive on its own. I really need help to find out what the real problems are instead of buying parts that is not problem.
  • 2002 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 My 2002 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 regular cab 4.3 V6 still running strong. 195808 miles on it. Was abused by my dad's workers while it was a work truck for Davey Tree. Those idiots even burnt up the engine too. Rebuilt it and now care for it like it should be cared for. Transmission still shifts like new. Brakes are great. Makes my dad's 2011 F250 look like nothing. Best truck I've ever used and owned.
  • 2012 Buick LaCrosse Very comfortable and very quiet, limited trunk space, V6 has big time power when you hit it (hang onto the wheel) fuel economy pretty good if you drive with a very light foot. If you don't watch it you'll not be happy with the fuel economy. Highway 34 Canadian mpg (20 %) less U>S> with cruise on 70 mph, city can get as low as 9 or 10 with a heavy foot or 20 watching it.
  • 2008 Infiniti QX56 Mine required new struts. I believe the biggest noise maker and general slop inducer was worn out sleeves that go onto the top of the strut rod. Before replacing the struts and these small, round sleeves/bearings that the tops of the struts go through, I had a lot of noise and generally goofy action in the front end when going through potholes and uneven/rippled pavement. $900 fix, but it did fix it. My truck had 95k miles on it at the time of repair.
  • 2008 Chrysler Aspen I bought my 2008 chrysler aspen in 2009 with 12 miles and brand new off the lot. I have had no mechanical problems with the vehicle until 2014. My overhead interior light went out on the passenger side and my sway bar and bushing went out at the same time. I took my vehicle to the dealer with the expectation that these items were covered in my bumper to bumper warranty but oooh no they were not. It gets better, since the vehicle is no longer being made in U.S. and the company was aquired by Fiat, the dealer had my car for two weeks trying to find parts. If you have an Aspen get out soon as you can before you pay for used part on your SUV. I was told i would get a phone call from the dealer when they could locate the OEM(original equipment from manufactuer).
  • 2007 Mitsubishi Outlander NEVER AGAIN IN MY LIFE WILL I BUY A MITSUBISHI. Contstant sensor problems and to get a tune up on this vehicle will cost you a mortgage payment! Quoted $739.00 for just a tune up. This car is a piece of garbage.
  • 1997 Toyota T100 my t100 has 173.000 miles on it bought it brand new...reg.t100 problems..only thing I wish I what have done was get an stainless stell exhaust.. I want thru 4 so far...still runs like brand new...only one front end all. because I had to replace a tie rod end..but over all I got my money worth I think...I hate to guess how much I spent in gas the lat 17 teen yrs..lol the truck is really rusting out bad..i guess when the wheels fall off I get another car or something..that get good mpg...people stop your bitching about how your t100 frame rails have rust on them...if you were this old on the east coast any truck would hsve rust...doug
  • 2008 Buick Lucerne I have an 08 lucerne cxs with the north star engine. When I first purchased it was a dream to drive and then it hit 50k miles and everything went wrong. First some relay kept going out because the voltage was set too high that ran me a grand. The next problem an oil leak near the crank shaft that blew the oil back onto the engine therefore I never knew the oil was leaking and burned the engine up. Now the a/c works on the passenger side when the heater is on and when want the a/c it only works on the driver side. For a $40k car its noisy I made the mistake of leaving my Deville to go to this Buick. If you are considering this vehicle please reconsider.
  • 2005 Toyota Tacoma this truck is great. 9 years old with 210,000 miles and it is running good. I love the 4 wheel drive. I go around everybody else stuck on the road. the 4 cylinder gives me 23 miles per gal. My biggest problem has been trusting the dealer. they really tried get me when my AC did not work. i discovered they wanted $500 for a $24 part. took it to a auto repair place and found no freon in the system. Replaced a leaking part for $200. Going in for replacement of the lower steering shaft. Other than that I have had very little problem.
  • 2013 Acura RDX Overall a great car....but, the engine management system creates a very annoying vibration when the car reaches "cruising speed" whether it's 25 or 30 or 70 mph. If they don't fix it my next buy will be Lexus.
  • 2008 Mercury Mariner 2008 Mercury Mariner - I have had my car for 6 years, over 108,000 miles and have never had a single problem with it. It still rides great. I have never had to have the breaks replaced, not even the battery. Nothing leaks and the Sewell Ford dealership in Odessa, TX has the best service of any dealership I have ever used. They are the very best.
  • 1998 Acura CL 411K and still rolling strong.Rear main seal leaks but 1 quart a week maybe if I drive it alot. Had mormal maintenance done changed the oil every 7k used Full synthetic after 100k and still use it. Never changed the transmission fluid or any service. There are several recalls that I will take advatage of and didnt even know about until I came to this site today. Some are money saver like Ball Joints etc. I read the last guys response and have to say he got a lemon because this car has another 200k left
  • 2011 Dodge Avenger this is so crazy! i have a 2010 and my trunk does the same thing.. So much for having storage or a place to put your groceries or shopping bags!!!
  • 1997 Ford Crown Victoria over drive off keeps flashing on dash