Newest Reviews:
  • 2010 Acura TL I've owned 5 Acuras and my 2010 TL SH-AWD Tech is the best yet.
  • 1998 Mercury Mystique I LOVE MY MYSTIQUE! Bought my car for $2,500, 2 years ago. It only had 98,000 miles on it. I've replaced the timing belt, had front and rear brakes done, put on a couple new tires, and put a new battery in her. I'm calling to get the new instructions for adjusting headlights. I do have problems with the blinkers and brake lights. I have the GS model and I just love the get up and go power it has. I've owned about 15 used cars and this one is the BEST so far.
  • 2012 Mercedes-Benz ML350 I have a 2012 ml 350 blue tec. Engine oil cooler seal failed @ 51000 miles. Warranty would not cover, 50000 mile warranty. 60000 miles blue tec heater had to be replaced. After complaining merc benz decided to replace at no charge. Suv drives great and has plenty of power
  • 1992 Toyota 4Runner My 92 has never had a problem /She keeps going even when its something wrong. So this truck is like one of the kids apart of the family, strong till the end!!!!!!
  • 2005 Honda Accord Two issues: front and rear brake rotors are crap. I do a lot of mountain driving and the front rotors have warped several times. The rear rotors have cracked. I just installed drilled and slotted rotors on the rear and all is good. I had one issue with the car going into limp mode after returning from a trip to Vegas. Literally happened as I turned down my street. Pulled the code and it was the VTEC sensor. Common problem, $60 part at Honda. Easier to change than a spark plug. All is good. It does consume more oil than my prior Honda. 5 spd manual is fun to drive. Definitely would buy another, but I only have 100K miles on this one.
  • 2014 Kia Optima Steering is ultra sensitive. If I even think about changing lanes I am already there. Can be very scary. Cruise control was on, had to stop for construction. Continued on after about 10 minutes and could not even get the indicator light on the dash to come on, let alone the cruise control itself. Alarm has gone off several times for no reason. AM radio (that's all I listen to) is horrible. Static increases as I increase speed. Usually cannot hear anything but the static. Blue tooth reception is less than stellar.
  • 1999 Mercedes-Benz E320 My 1999 Mercedes engine will not turn over, battery is good where is the starter on this engine, E320 matic
  • 2011 Mitsubishi Endeavor I purchased a 2011 Endeavor SE New...we have had a problem with the break peddel going all the way to the floor. I have brought this to the attention of the dealer and they say this is normal. Also, the engine is so loud, it sounds like a truck. They again say this is normal. Sure wish I had my old 2004 Endover back.
  • 2005 Mazda Tribute I have a problem with the Electrical System. After starting the Engine, the car will mnot move in Drive. Fuses # 6 and # 32 fail often. It was checked and cleared by Almaden Mazda Dealership in March (07- 2014) and the car had the same problem on 4-26-14. The dealership had given an OK on 3-7-14, but the problem persists
  • 2004 Audi A8 Quattro did you fix light. "on&off"
  • 2014 Ford Taurus Nothing bad at this point we love this Taurus SEL
  • 2010 Pontiac G6 Starting at 46000 miles my service air bag comes on and off.More often in the winter.I would like to know where the connection is so I can fix it.Would be good if Pontiac would put that problem on recall.
  • 2001 Toyota RAV4 very good
  • 2009 Pontiac G5 I have had 2 steering columns replaced . The shaft was not replaced with the second replacement. Piece if CRAP...I will get a Toyota next and trade this in.So disappionted not in the car but the Dealer lack of proper repair
  • 2007 Mazda MAZDASPEED3 I absolutely love my 2007 Mazda 3! I purchased it new and now have 150,000 miles. Have only needed usual routine maintenance. Most expensive repair was a fuel oxygen sensor. Was charged $600 for the part and repair. After 8 years she still has plenty of 'gitty up and go'. Only gave 3 stars to electrical and lighting category because there are a few dashboard lights that are blown and I've replaced the headlights several times.
  • 1992 Buick Century 155,000 miles on a limited wagon white with fake wood paneling. Automatic 4 speed overdrive. MSRP over $20,000. Options galore but, as time goes by the options fail to work. Power antenna quit as well as harmonic balancer, fuel injectors, power window motor, difficult to get a mechanic to diagnos accurately. Put in 10 fuel injectors due to incompetent service work and 3 techs still couldn't figure out the last rough running was due to an injector.
  • 2004 Cadillac CTS I crash my 2004 cadillac cts bad my right front side is smash pretty bad how much would it cost total too fix?
  • 1999 Mercury Grand Marquis Bought mine in 2009 out of an estate sale. Had 60 k EXACTLY on it. Paid $1900 (KBB trade in $3800). I do my own regular maintinence and pro mechanic for bigger stuff. Runs great, MPG 23.7 At 110k, air shocks went out. Air shock 900 with life expectancy 100k. Steel springs $1200 and life time repair. Went with steel. Front shocks made it to 140k. At 150k, lost tie rod and replaced both. At 150 K, also had simutaneous thermostat housing leak and alternator relay failure. At 150k, not garaged and no rust I previously owned a BMW 325is before this car and like it better than the BMW. Believe it or not, the BMW was more "high maintainence". The only down side to this car is that is is not one for ice or snow. Rear wheel drive and very front heavy.
  • 2002 Ford Explorer Sport Trac Bought my 2002 sport trac new in 2003. love this truck had a few minor issues, first year rear door handles won't open from the inside. second year had to replace mass air flow sensor, 3rd year gas gauge only works once in awhile. I have 120,000 mi. Minor issues until now driving along heard a clunk and the front wheel locked up.
  • 2004 Hyundai Tiburon I'm the second owner of my 2004 Hyundai Tiburon I love it, it's been a good reliable car, it is a GT 2.7 v6 it's got 117 thousand miles on it, the timing belt hasn't been replaced yet should of been done at 60 thousand, I decided pushing my luck not having it done yet. So I'm going to take it to my local shop on Monday to have it done, I bought the tires their and they did the brakes and tune up on it, the first step is to find a shop you can trust and don't be afraid to ask questions, and do some checking on the repair yourself for information, the mechanic their recommends doing a timing belt kit, that's includes belt idler pulley belt tensioner and water pump, he explained to me why it made since to me, I also check it out on line I agree even more now, it's goanna be a bigger repair bill, but I plan on keeping the car so it makes since, the labor is more of course but the biggest increase in price is the extra parts, but the same amount of work has to be done to do the water pump as well as the idler pulley and belt tensioner, so if you just do the belt and the water pump goes out in 2 months, your fault and you pay the labor all over again, hope this helps.
  • 2004 Chevrolet Trailblazer My 2004 trailblazer has had its share of problems. When I first got it, about a year ago, I had the sway bar end links replaced. I've had to replace both wheel hubs in the front. there's a short somewhere cause every once in a while when I take my foot off the gas the lights inside and out will dim then when I push the gas it will brighten back up. It's actually died before when I stopped at a stop sign or light. It hasn't done it in a while but it will. It's got a brand new battery and the alternator is reading fine. The short will blow a fuse or 2 sometimes. Also when I change my oil I put in the required 7 quarts of oil in and 3 weeks later I'll check the level and it reads low. 2 quarts low. There's no leaks or no burning of the oil. I changed the plugs and 2 of the 6 were covered in oil so I'm guessing the missing oil is staying in the crank case. So I'm guessing it's got bad rings or valve cover gaskets. One of the blend door actuator went out. It will also read gross emissions leak every now and again. My rpm and mph gauge both will stop working if I'm driving the vehicle for longer than 20 minutes. I had trouble with the shifter button and the ignition. I couldn't get it to go in gear and I couldn't get my key out of the ignition.
  • 2012 Dodge Caliber I had purchased this car brand new. It use to get great gas mileage on the highway(32mpg), but now it only gets (19mpg). I was just at the dealership today because the car shakes at 70mph and when I hit a small bump and have to stop, the whole car shifts to the left. The dealership told me it is my front driver side wheel bearing and hub. They wanted to much to fix so I took it elsewhere, after being fixed it is still shaking but now at the speed of 40 mph. I do not recommend purchasing this car to anyone. I wish I never bought it
  • 2013 Ford Taurus Why is Ford just coming around with projector Hologen lights,when my 06 Mercury had OEM HID'S? The Safety Dept. for the government is even after Ford to brighten there lights. We are now using LED Headlights Ford. Here is the good one, the sales person tells you the sound system is a surround sound? This has to be the worse system I ever heard. There is background noise and flutter on the SYNC system, and the cheap Chinese speakers are as flat as a girl I knew in second grade. Oh; I see spend $50K for the SHO that says it has a so called Sony. More then likely it's a bottom line, just like all parts companies use. I just spent $1600 to replace 4- 6x9" Hybrid Audio Image speakers along with JL 400 amp. to breathe some life into the garbage sold to me. (by the way I still have the fluter and noise and want Ford to correct this mishap. If I could take back time I would take my 2006 Mercury Montego any day! ps. Also the layout is redundant.They have 4 ways to do the same function. Example: heat, on dash board, on the 7" sync screen, on the wheel, and last by voice. Ford has a better idea.
  • 2004 Scion xB Scion XB is a great car. Cons: Windhsield : Toss a stone at it and it will crack, so far I have about 4. More potholes, I will get even more luckier. Noise : Loud inside on the highway. Suspension : Not so great ride. Philly's potholes give me a reminder every day. Rear Hatch: Broke once, Scion issued a recall, dealer was reluctant but Scion got on the phone and made them do it. I do not have much hope on the new one either. Rubber Trimmings: Rubber trimmings on the roof flew away in the wind. Hopefully nobody got hurt. Armrest: No armrest comes with vehicle, bought an aftermarket from Amazon. Front fenders: Could be used as snow plow. Also, for slamming into pot holes. Have a broken resonator pipe, might need a new alternator, cam shaft seal, O2 Sensors. I guess that's all at 144,000 miles and counting.
  • 2004 Honda CR-V The 2004 CR-V was the first Honda product that I have purchased. I will not be buying any more Honda's however. After 4 years of driving and at 71,000 miles, the air conditioning blew up, sending pieces through-out the system requiring installation of all new A/C system with me paying half ($1800) and Honda paying half. It was / is a known issue with many 2004 CR-V's (and some earlier models too, I believe) but Honda did not treat all of us the same nor do a recall (as it wasn't a safety issue). Then at almost 10 years of driving and 148,000 miles, the lower right control arm broke. Luckily, I was going slow enough that it wasn't more disastrous than being without my CR-V for several days until it could be repaired. It doesn't seem though that as carefully as I drive that the control arm should have broken. That is not a common problem on any car that I know of, is it? Needless to say, my next vehicle won't be a Honda product. Too many faulty parts in my current one.
  • 1998 Chevrolet Tracker I love my tracker which originally came from Michicagan.
  • 2002 Volvo C70 how much cast to fix a ecu in c70
  • 1996 Isuzu Trooper very good vehicle. i don't regret buying it(used for 1800 bucks. I would do it again). great 4wd, beast in snow(with all-season tires); but... gas mileage stinks(avg 15mpg); expect to have to replace a lot of wear parts(mine were mostly the originals) starting at about 170,000. if you get one, be sure to get the thing completely lubed(inc front bearings packed), and probably timing belt replaced as well ASAP. easy DIY's: brakes, shocks, radiator, fan clutch, oil changes(inc rear diff and x-fer case). not so easy: front diff gear oil change, exhaust flex pipe, muffler, valve cover gaskets, alternator. difficult to impossible for most DIY'rs: timing belt, pulleys, and water pump; trans filter(x-member bolts will snap). now at 190,000, i'm thinking it's closing in on engine overhaul time(not smoking at all, but valve chatter and piston slap getting worse, and I don't want to change the valve cover gaskets)
  • 1990 Nissan Pickup (D21) my late husband and I bought our Nissan Pickup brand new, and we bought it because the wind-up size car was the fad in 1990 and the Nissan pickup was the only vehicle available to fit my husband's 6'4" frame. it turned out to be the best purchase we ever made. he died unexpectedly the next year in a motorcycle accident, and a man destroyed our lease by dumping my husband's mangled motorbike in the back and denting the body of the truck, so I bought the truck with my husband's insurance. being chronically ill, I don't drive much, so it has just over 75,000 miles on it, and that much only because I eventually moved 8000 miles from home. through the years it has been an absolute trooper. only now is it showing signs of serious wear and tear. the dashboard has cracked, water gets into the right headlight. there's a dent where a jerk in a jeep threw the jeep door open over the upper front fender of my truck and jumped into the jeep, then fled instead of dealing with it responsibly. all but one of the seat belts broke years ago, but we manage without the repair. the paint job is starting to go. those are the little, unimportant issues. right now the check engine light is on and it shudders. after 19 years, who can blame it? I've been through some horrible setbacks in those years, but I could always depend on my truck to be solid and take me where I need to go. if anyone were to let go of their 1990 Nissan truck and I had the money to buy it, I'd be very interested. that's pretty unlikely, though. for one, no-one really wants to let go of them, and for another, I don't have the money to repair my own, the cost of bad genes and bad health is too high. I love that truck, and feel bad for it that it's finally feeling poorly.
  • 2001 Mercedes-Benz E320 4MATIC I love it. It is a beautiful car and I feel very safe in it.