Newest Reviews:
  • 1997 Pontiac Firebird Bought used at 128,000. Window motors quit working, door hinges weak and need replacing, transmission slap-shifts into 2nd and needs a module, the intake manifold gasket leaks oil into the water---a VERY common problem on the 3.8s. The electrical system is a nightmare with different lights and guages turning off and on at strange times Clear coat came off nose cone and paint now looks a different color. Even with switch off, heat continues to come through heater system. T-Tops leak on both sides. These cars look good when kept clean but are cheaply made, like most GMs. Ive been a GM guy all my life but no longer. Every GM car Ive had has been cheaply made, especially the interiors. Ive had Rivieras, firebirds, a caddy, century, fiero (lol) etc. My most recent vehicle is a Ford and I love it. Should have stopped letting GM experiment on me long ago. I had the infamous diesel caddy that blew after 10,000 miles, a fiero (nuff said) a century with constant problems, etc.
  • 2007 Honda Ridgeline 2007 Honda Ridgeline - 201,000 miles on it. Except for routine maintenance and always Mobile 1 the only issues were a rear wheel bearing went on it. 2 sets of timing belts and water pump ..etc . Great vehicle overall. Have traversed all over the country and towed and never missed a beat. Might look a little ugly but Honda built this right.
  • 2010 Pontiac Vibe I dislike this car a great deal and regret purchasing it. I researched the details of the auto and generally have made great car purchases after researching the model of my choice. (1) Chevy Nova (14 years) (1) Chevy Prism 10 years. Not so lucky with the Vibe. A horrible purchase! Will dump this car as soon as I can.
  • 1994 Dodge Ram Van B250 I bought my van from the orignal owner with 249,000 miles on it. I have worked out all the so called bugs. purchase price $900.00, I've put another $400.00. For basic things a 21 year old van could use. Other than keeping the kick down oiled regularly, witch can cause a whole host of problems. I've personaly driven it to Atlanta Ga, Rochester mn, a bunch of times. It purs like a kitten, shifts like it's new, drives and stops just fine. EVERTHING WORKS. It's orignaly out of the south so it's almost completely rust free. Looking forward to putting more miles on, 256,000 as of today. Van On !!!
  • 2009 Ford Escape Bought this as a 'Certified Pre-Owned' with 24k miles, now at 38k. Dealership wanted to sell me new brakes at the 27k oil change, so I asked how I could've worn them out so quickly, when CPO states at least 50% brake life remains, or they change the pads? Dealers are crooks, so I never let them do any work. Bought new pads, when I went to change them, I needed a new tool! They changed the caliper bolts, so that was another $8. Only issue I have had is the sunroof leaking, pass side drain backs up & it leaks from the right front corner of the sunroof. The driver's side drain line is broken so it leaks onto the carpet next to the A pillar. Otherwise, the truck has been fantastic, even did a 2400 mile trip in one week, got 32mpg as well on highway (4cyl. front drive). Usually gets around 20-22mpg with daily use. I do miss the room of my Explorer, but that was mostly in the cargo area, so overall I am quite happy with this truck.
  • 2007 Suzuki Forenza I received a recall letter from Suzuki regarding the low/high beam headlamps and how this may cause overheating leading to a possible fire. Well after some research on the National Highway Traffic Safety Admin website Safecar.gov (NHTSA), I found there were over 197 complaints listed MOST to do with the Transmission/Gear Shift sensors. This car should be recalled on that alone!! I'm appalled that Suzuki has not done this or the NHTSA has not forced them too!! I am surprised there has not been any deaths because of this failure. I bought my 2007 Suzuki Forenza Wagon in Dec 2006. I have been fortunate that I had not had any problems until way over 100,000 miles (brakes a few years ago). At 133,743 miles, I was crossing a bridge when the car just slipped in acceleration! I had it looked at and the tech told me it was the manual lever position sensor, that was 11/25/2013. About 2 months ago, the same problem has happened again. I found a certified car repair shop on the Repair Pal website because there are no Suzuki dealers around anymore. I did file a complaint with Safecar.gov and I urge anyone having this problem or any safety problem to do the same. I could not believe the problems owners were having after only driving the car under 50,000 miles!!! Suzuki needs to be held accountable. They are now on my list of cars I will never, EVER buy again. Toyota, GM and now Suzuki. Life is too short!!!
  • 2000 Toyota Echo I bought my Echo with 172,000 miles on it. Shortly after purchase , I had shift cable freeze up. Not Toyota' s issue. It was pinched in an exhaust connection, by a dumb mechanic. Replaced leaky water pump & a weak alternator, shortly after purchase. Other than that, it's been oil & filter changes, & air filter & spark plug. All brake pads & shoes replaced along with tires. Now at 225,000, I am replacing the power steering high pressure line, Due to wear from a rough Wisconsin winter. Very reliable car. Tough, too! 6 minor accidents & very little damage to show for it.
  • 2006 Cadillac SRX This is a good riding car but has major flaws,after about 75000 miles you start having exspensive problems such as sun roof quits working and even after so called repaired at $4500 still only works part of the time,electric gas &brake pedal adjuster gose out,back door leaks water have to have new seals put in as well as tail lights go out this all under 85000 miles to include motor flaws . Major motor flaw is the 6 cylinder motor loosing oil to air filter as much as 2 quatr's every 2 weeks only way to fix rebuild motor or replace.Car has a lot of electricle problems that can run you into thousands of dollars.Would not recommend this suv to any one unless all motor and electricle problems have been fixed and even then still would not due to constant problems Would not buy again if had to do over and Cadillac no help with repairs but they know how to fix them just wont help!! very disappointed with this 06 srx
  • 1999 GMC Jimmy My friend bought a 1999 Gmc Jimmy on a good buy ..She bought it in March 2014 since then we had to replace spiders for the fuel injectors,converter,ball joints, tires seem to leak was told cause they are aluminum .Not only that gas milage 13 to 16 when we were told it should get 17 to 22.body is in nice shape.but the truck is starting to be a nightmare,..
  • 2011 Dodge Challenger SE I bought mine used back in 2012 and absolutely love it. Great gas mileage (29.6MPG on a trip to Michigan) and the ride is very smooth.
  • 2007 Chrysler PT Cruiser At 62000 miles no real problems. Replaced 2 tail lights, the plastic cover on the left side of the drivers seat replaced 2 times. the worst is gas mileage. local driving around 20. long trips the most 27 per gallon. I also have a Neon and it gets 26 around town and up to 38 on long trips. Same engine type. It must be the design or body style.
  • 2007 Chrysler 300 I bought my 2007 300T RWD, with 19000 miles. I have 84000 now. The only issue I've had were tie rod ends. Minnesota weather and salt. After I replace two sets of them I purchased a package of complete front end replacement parts and installed grease fittings where ever I could. Also, replaced struts with new springs to protect my hard work. Spent around $450.00 for all parts. I now intend to drive another 100000. Then maybe I will buy something else Diamler builds. Oh yea, if your brakes go bad prematurely, maybe you should be retrained how to use them properly. Mine are still factory pads.
  • 2008 Dodge Ram 1500 I have a 2008 dodge ram 1500 crew cab 4/2 big horn... Problem is front end hear a clunking sound when turning steering wheel left and right... took to dealer all thay told me is EVERY THING IS TIGHT.. I no something is wrong... could it be in the rack.
  • 2013 Ford F-150 Premature wearing of leather seats
  • 1991 Cadillac Fleetwood mayne im swangin on these hoe's every day... lemme hit da switches on these fuk niggas!
  • 2001 Dodge Ram 2500 I have a 2001 Dodge 6 speed HO Deisel Ram 2500 4x4. It has 138K miles and has not needed anything major. This truck tows over 13,000 lbs, gets over 20MPG empty and is been bullet proof. I 4x4 over the Colockum Pass which is one of the toughest in all America. I also have towed a 35' triple slide up many passes and done over 50 MPH. You do have to lubricate the fuel like any diesel engine built before 2007. This is so fuel pump will last. Low sulfur diesel is here to stay, so make sure every other fill up to add lubricant to your fuel. P.S. all the mechanics and tow truck drivers in Ellensburg drive a similar truck!!
  • 1995 Toyota Camry I bought this used in 2007 from a kia dealer with 248,000 miles as I turned in my 2007 328i BMW $40K leased car. Now 2014 and still drives brand new with over 307,000 miles. Please note I changed the oil with high mileage oi1 every 3K miles along with adding Lucas engine stop leak (does NOT leak). Note: Older cars need more TLC. I replaced the rack when I bought it. I replaced the EGR valve/sensor, intake air hose, strut mounts with new struts and tires, mass air flow sensor. Power steering pump, power steering pressure hose. With older cars things wear out over time. Upper mount torque strut. Oil leak was oil housing unit and front main seals...including cam and crank seals. OVER TIME I FIXED WHATEVER BROKE AT THAT TIME...I DID NOT WANT TO SPEND $25k ON A NEW CAR. I paid $1,999 for car used. It is basic reliable transportation. Good for someone who has monthly mortgage payments and puts their money into an increasing asset rather than a deprec. asset.
  • 2007 Honda Accord Bought 4 cylinder new. Within a few months a/c would only come out at my feet. Dealer had to rip out entire dash to replace a part that controls air flow. Repair worked but had minor side effects that diminished the new car feeling. Car now has 113K. Replaced front and rear brakes and rotors twice. The interior headliner is falling apart. Had to use screw in tacks to hold it up so I can see out the back window. No other major repairs but the transmission is starting to shake when shifting from 3 to 4 and from 4 to 5.
  • 2005 Mercury Grand Marquis San Antonio Tx. August 8th.2014 My 2005 Grand Marqui has almost 40,000 miles and has been a great comfortable car. The light switch and the light modual have been replaced costing me a total of a little over $800.00. I have only had to replace the tires ONCE! I keep it serviced quite regularly. The appearance of my car looks absolutely great! It is a black color which looks so very luxurious. When I bought it NEW, I asked for some very handsome chrome wheels and I use the best of tires. Too bad the Grand Marquis is no longer available. I shall treasure this one to the very end. By the way, have not ever been in an accident with it............
  • 2003 Mazda Mazda6 Bought a 2003 Mazda 6 car starts up runs a few seconds dies will run as long as you are putting starting fluid in it has anyone heard or had this problem.
  • 1999 Oldsmobile Bravada Bought car about 6 months ago with 78000 miles. Southern car with no rust anywhere. Replaced right CV shaft because of small leak. 3rd brake light will not work even though I bought a new one. Pulled a car dolly with small car 2000 miles with no problems Average gas mileage In Town about 15. If you get some shuddering while turning...change the transfer case fluid..it does Wonders!
  • 2010 Ford Fusion I adore my 2010 Fusion. Bought her used and she is amazing.
  • 2007 Hummer H2 My visor was taken down in my 2007 H2 Hummer and will not stay up now. It seems to clip in, but when turned it will not stay latched. I have researched the diagram from this particular year and the years after and the design changed in 2008. The newer designs use screws to secure the visor (which makes much more sense to me). This leads me to believe that the design itself is flawed. Especially since the design was changed the following year. The part looks the same as it did when it was taken down and is not broken in any way, but it will not stay clipped in. I am wondering if anyone else has had this problem.
  • 2008 Lincoln MKX After several horrible experiences with the European vehicles I have owned, I decided to buy domestic again. My Lincoln MKX is the front wheel drive version. The good: refined clean crisp styling with a nice strong stance, the front grill is reminiscent of Lincoln's past, the ride is just firm enough and comfortable, it handles well, mileage is decent from the smooth energetic 3.5 V6, the sound system is great, the clutter free instrumentation with retro gauge design is pleasing, it has real wood interior trim, the cabin is roomy with plenty of cargo space in the rear, the leather seats are quality and comfortable for long trips, fit and finish is top notch inside and out. The bad: it is a bit difficult to see when backing up and it could benefit from a rear view backup camera, the silver painted plastic on the dash area looks like silver painted plastic, I would like just a little more pep from the engine and maybe a sport suspension mode, and a grab handle for the front occupants would be nice. I wish I had the optional panoramic roof. All said, I really like this vehicle, it is safe, stylish, reliable, and comfortable. I believe it will be one of my favorite all around family cars.
  • 2005 Toyota Solara My 2005 Solara was a beautiful car, but now it looks ugly and in need of new paint, new dashboard, new glove box. The leather seats are separating and peeling. The arms rests are flat and very unattractive. I'm embarrassed to have any one ride in my car. As of now the car has almost 60,000 miles and runs really well just looks really bad. Debating having the care painted or just trade it in ? Also have put on new brakes.
  • 1991 Mercedes-Benz 300SEL I purchased my 1991 Mercedes-Benz 300SEL in May 2014. It is great! It was owned by one previous owner who took very good care of it. I looks great, runs great and turns many heads. It's beautiful...
  • 2008 GMC Yukon Hybrid The first problem I had with my vehicle was the engine light constantly coming on due to gas cap. The second problem was the headlights blowing, which is expensive to replace. I have replaced head lights about 5 times in the past 4 years.My maine concern now is when you take your foot off the accelerator to come to a stop the truck accelerates by itself forcing you to slam on your breaks.Very scary at times. I contacted the dealer about the issue but they said it is not a recall for that.
  • 2003 Chevrolet S10 I got this vehicle with 98,000 miles on it, one year ago and I have nothing but problems. Brakes are so dangerous so I replaced all 4 tires, new brakes, new rotors and new calipers. Now the car is not safe to drive and mechanics are telling me it is a failed ABS system and that's after I had to replace the radiator(due to hole in it) and power steering had to be replaced. THIS CAR IS A DEATH TRAP AND A MONEY TRAP!!!! ugh Does anyone know any recalls on it!!! HELP
  • 2005 BMW 530i My 05 530I has 64,000 miles I have had to replace valve cover gaskets, window motor, trunk housing & light. Now it needs struts & oil pan gaskets. Also had to paint the roof, replace the back window gasket & will be painting the trunk next. I will mot be buying another BMW. Have had unexpected repairs for the low mileage & the exterior & interior has not held up.
  • 2007 Chevrolet Tahoe I bought my 2007 Tahoe LT used with 17,000 miles on it. I've had it for 6 years (currently at 61,000 miles) and the only problems I've encountered is the peeling of the chrome on the inside door handles, a slight jerk after I come to a complete stop at a red light or stop sign, and a sensor went out in the starter. I foungd out that there was a recall on the peeling of the chrome, so that was fixed for free. The jerking was because lube or gel had to be applied to the suspensions (???), and the sensor in the starter was covered under warranty. All these things happened last year and I haven't had any other problems (knock on wood). I make sure to keep up and have all the required services rendered to keep it's performance at perfection...running as smoothly as it is now. Overall, I love my truck!