Newest Reviews:
  • 1997 Mercury Cougar I love this car, it's got all the power of a muscle car without sacrificing the ride. It rides like, well a luxury car, I like the "sleeper" look but at the same time it has like a sleek, sports car stance to it. The interior is equally as impressive, leather seats with lumbar support, and moonroof. And when your sitting in the drivers seat the gauges right in front of you, you don't really have to take your eyes off the road to see your gauges and it's comfortable to drive. Overall I love everything about this car, I would definitely recommend it anyone.
  • 2007 Nissan Versa I've read alot of bad things about the Nissan Versa and I can only review based on my own experience and I have to tell you that I have my 2007 Hatchback since 2009 and I now have 85200 miles on it. Just now have I had a real breakdown. The throttle body needs replacing. Though its a $1000 job, it is not bad for being the first time. I have all the scheduled maint. done. Except for normal wear this car has been the most reliable I have ever had. The only thing I don't like is the fact that it does not have a keyhole for the trunk. So when that breaks if you don't fix it, you have to crawl through your back seat and open it from the inside. I even tow a small boat with it and no problems. It has been a great little car.
  • 2009 Honda Accord Have a 2009 2-DR V6 EXL accord and I LOVE it! I've had it since 2010-cert. pre-owned from Manchester Honda and cannot say one bad thing!! Came with 8K miles. Now has 70K. I've had to replace all 4 brakes, needed new batery last winter but that is about it! All that is basic car care. Oil has been fine. So far this car has been worth every penny. I plan on selling next fall (2016) only because it's a 2-dr and we plan on starting family. If it wasn't for that, I'd have this car as long as I could!!
  • 2009 Mini Cooper S We have a 2009 cooper S. 46k for miles. So far we have a thermostat issue and the tranny keeps popping out of 6th gear. The car uses oil but it seems as though this is what they do as I read more about these on the web. No leaks or smoke, just uses oil. Oh, and the oil light, well there isn't one. No gage or any indicator to let you know other then the click clack if the engine to let you know that you're about to blow your engine. The car is truly a piece of crap. Totally over engineered junk. If you are thinking of getting one... DON'T. Run away from the MINI dealer as fast as you can and never, NEVER look back.
  • 2004 Volkswagen Touareg I own Touareg 2004. Great car with high maintenance cost. Any visit to Work shop cost more $1000 ( of course other then regular fuel change etc).
  • 2006 Ford Taurus probably the best car I have had has 134K miles and only had to replace the alternator about 10K ago this is really the only repair other than tires and oil changes been a great car
  • 2008 Dodge Nitro I relly like my nitro.i bought it new in 2008.it has 107,000 miles on it but only replaced the water pump& battery.
  • 2004 Dodge Dakota Currently have 114,500 miles with minimal problems. Recently had to replace upper ball joints, tie rod ends and both front wheel bearing assemblies plus the fan motor resistor with its electrical harness. Only one re-occouring problem .. the Crank and Cam sensors go out during extreme cold weather in Minnesota each of last 3 years. Also have the same problem as many others with the ticking noise upon startup during cold weather. Great starting truck as it starts every time in our extreme cold Minnesota Winters and NOTE its parked outside.
  • 2001 Toyota Sequoia I loved my 2001 Sequoia. It does have issues though. People really need to look at the reports on NHTSA. My ASC would go off randomly on dry roads going anywhere from 5 mph to 65 mph. Never was I skidding. This eventually led to the demise of the vehicle. On 1/6/15 an electrical fire started in the engine while I was driving my son to school. The brakes went out at a red light and then embers were coming out from under the truck. Thankfully we were able to get out. It eventually imploded the windshield into the car and the flames were a good 20 feet over the car. We are shaken, but alive. The car is a total loss due to issues Toyota has refused to recall. Yet the 2002 Sequoia had the same issue and got recalled. Anyone thinking about buying one of these needs to read blogs and complaints filed with NHTSA.
  • 2004 Chevrolet Cavalier I bought the car in 2009 with 55K miles, now has 184,000. Runs like brand new, run only full synthetic oil. Replaced struts, spark plugs twice. Needs a new cooling fan motor. Had the AC/ Heat control unit short out twice (the rear defogger don't work). Fuel mileage is pretty good, but I did get better out of other cars. Headlights have always been too dim on the 03 to 05 models for me, Had a 96 had bright lights. Lug nuts kept hogging out the steel wheels, very poor steel in my opinion. With proper maintaining, the car is pretty good over all. 11 years old, almost no rust. (had a ford contour at 6 yrs, rocker panels rusted out.) Engine can be hard to work on compared to the old 2.2L pushrod motor. Overall Rating: Good Car.
  • 2007 Hyundai Santa Fe I have had MULTIPLE probloems with my 2007 Sante Fe GLS v6. The harmonic balancer went, the fuel pump 3 times, the shocks and struts, the front steering arms, front wheel bearings, the brakes on front and rear, the left air bag light, the fuel pressure sensor guage - ALL WHILE UNDER WARRANTY.... So the car was relatively new. My current problem is the fuel pressure sensor guage again, as well as an issue when I fill the tank up with gas - the car will not stay running. I WILL NEVER BUY ANOTHER HYUNDAI again.
  • 2008 Ford F-250 Super Duty 80000 +/- Miles.. Get Rid Of Everthing Related To Emission Control.. Replaced RadiIator, Replaced Door Latches, Replaced Radiator, Replaced Exhaust - Complete, Added Coolant Filter, Replaced Air Box.Lots Of Hard Earned Money Put Into A Unworthy American Made Truck. Not Happy.
  • 2011 Ford Flex Good car overall. Also had Trans leaks and brake grinding issues. Transmission was given new seals and seems to be holding. Brakes were done under recall but still grind and surge. Been a good car to our family. Had a Vista roof seal leak but also covered under warranty. Not having the ecoboost was my only regret. 2011 Flex Ltd AWD
  • 2008 Hyundai Santa Fe My 2008 Hyundai Sante Fe's white paint is chipping away off the hood and around the windshield. Keeps spreading. Dealership offered me 1/2 off to repaint it, 1/2 of a $2,800 paint job. Local bodyshop was $800 for the job. Hyundai never acknowledged my letter of complaint. I would not buy another Hyundai product or recommend.
  • 2000 Ford Expedition I own a 2000 XLT 4x4 5.4 triton.The engine at 148,000 seized and needed a complete rebuild including new heads which are aluminium,1 of Fords new ideas,junk.Now that it has been completely rebuilt ,the body has rusted,the sunroof has blown out crusing at 70 mph,and can't buy a replacement for it,the frame is rusted,brake lines rusted out and was replaced.Torsion bars completely rusted,now when it rains the vehicle if you leave the battery cables connected it will try and start on its own till the starter either burns up or the battery goes completely dead.Anyone who needs a completely rebuilt engine with around 1000 miles on it contact me.I will sell it and any other parts new rotors in front wrangler radials and so on.cobrowns@yahoo.com
  • 2011 Chevrolet Impala i had an 08 impala ltz drove it for over 112k miles loved the car.. my buddy was trading in his 2011 lt so i dummied up and traded for it... pretty car.. runs decent... but omg... what idiots are designing the seats for GM now... needless to say after owning the car for 4 months i'm getting rid of it... note to manufacturers...the more you scoop and contour seats the fewer people they will fit... and the headrest... seriously... nobody sits with their heads 6 inches pushed forward... all i can say is these engineers or designers should be fired for breathing... perfectly good waste of air
  • 2009 Chrysler Aspen My radio went out and I took it in for repairs, I spent 1182.00 to have it repaired. It would only work for about 2 months and had to be taken back in. I have taken the car back to dealership Gulf Gate Dodge in Houston approximately 5 times, because it continued to stop working, the service rep there did not tell the truth she stated that each time I would bring it back it extended the warranty. Not true, she would not return my calls and finally I caught up with her only to find out it was no longer under warranty. Wrote the owner of the dealership and have not heard anything regarding the service I received. Chrysler headquarters was not help they sided with the dealership. I would have to pay ad additional 600.00 dollars for diagnostic and pay for the replacement of the radio. I have also had to have the hatch repaired, and the sun roof. Radio just blinks off and on. This is my first and last Chrysler. Very seldom played the dvd player,and is paying for sirrus and the radio doesn't even work.
  • 2002 BMW 745i When I first bought this car I said to myself ok am going to keep it well maintained and take care of it no matter the cost. I got the car knowing the maintenance was going to be a little pricey. I had a friend who worked as a BMW technician and gave me shop discounts without being taken advantage from the dealers. Little did I know it was a nightmare to take care of. Some of the minor issues was squeaking from the sunroof and dashboard,cup holders breaking apart,air conditioner giving hot air,air bag lights going out,hoses needing replacement,parking Brake light going off abs light going out constant oil leaks even though you fix them. After you fix any of those problems then the regular maintenance is due oil,engine coolant,brakes is due. I couldn't drive it a full month without taking it to the shop. Then I had a scare it turned off on me when I was leaving work and going home. All the lights inside the car when out while driving. The car felt forced and it felt the transmission was on neutral not on drive. Then I got home safely and I couldn't park the car so I turned it off and it parked itself. Finally I sold the car as is. I would not recommend this car or any European vehicle to anyone.
  • 2008 Chevrolet Aveo this car is worst car I ever had, tire sensor light, is my biggest problem. check air pressure it's ok, take to Chevy dealer, waited three hours to tell it will cost 280.dollars,he said program sensor. another place told special tool uses to set it, so didn't have tool to help me. why do you put sensor in tire, piss people off, streets of Chicago have manholes known as potholes, want this sensor to be taken off my car, I WILL EVER buy A CAR WITH TIRE SENSOR.
  • 2011 Hyundai Accent Have had coil problems on this 2011 Hyundai Accent every since I got it. There needs to be a recall on these with all these reviews on coil problems.Shame on you hyundai I will never purchase anything from them again and will advice others not to as well.
  • 2012 Nissan Altima my 2012 2.5s has been a great car.36,000 mi. and not one mechanical problem.plenty of pickup,rides great but,as mentioned, doesn't like cross winds. my only complaint is the paint on black hood is chipping alot even with several coats of mothers wax.can'rate the paint highly. otherwise,love the car.
  • 1999 Volkswagen Beetle I have a 99 diesel with 286000 on it and still going I have replaced clutch and rack and pinion brakes and glow plugs. Was ok till the other day and now it will not turn over its either the starter on the neutral switch have to get it towed in but other than that I would recommend to anyone.
  • 2004 Infiniti G35 2004 infiniti g35 sedan rear wheel drive. Purchased car used with 103k miles. Enjoyable car to drive, performance,handling,styling,used model pricing all A plus. Should always run synthetic blend oil and premium fuel assuring optimum performance. Only defect i have found, was third brake light assembly went bad, common problem on this model $200. to replace. Fuel economy is much better on rear wheel drive model verse all wheel drive model.
  • 2005 Mercedes-Benz E500 Dear Friends, I had a very bad experience with E500, 2005, V8, almost 147,000 miles on it, we took exit on HWY and end up with red warning light poped up on dash board and brakes failed,no control, unable to stop, likely me and my wife are safe due to blessing of god other wise we would be dead,I was on upramp and car stopped due to accelaration without any brakes. Stop light was far enough but few cars and bus was infront of us. I have no clue I didnt get any warning about this failier, just red warning light poped up and everything is out of control. I am planning to civil law suit against MB USA in regards to safety issue, we were shocked, mentally upset and stressed. This is recall in 2004, SBC 2004050014) (2005070007 & 2005110001 in 2005.) For service my car was at MB service center all the time they didnt tell me and didnt replace the faulty stuff from my car? Thanks Sid sgkazmi@hotmail.com Please update and let others to write if they have smiliar problem. Thanks Sid Morgantown, WV sgkazmi@hotmail.com
  • 1994 Nissan Altima Good car looks bad but won't die. It originally have 296K miles reliable but vibrates and jerks a lot believe transmission giving out. I can't complain bought this car in March 1998 in Missouri see has lasting a long time I believe time comes want find a car like my 1994 Nissan Altima XE - Thank you Nissan!
  • 1995 Nissan Altima I got this car in 2010 from a man who took great care of it I have GLE equipped model first bought had 145k now since drive commutes to Cincinnati has 240k very low maintenance requires. Have standard transmission seems as clutch getting weak but within past almost 5 years this car has never gave me a problem. Love wood grain dash panel includes digital climate control and CD/Cassette player factory keyless entry alarm. Overall believe this car might last me 400k doing scheduled maintenance plus tire rotations etc. Great dependable car I have ever owned.
  • 2013 Jeep Wrangler I'm a rural carrier. Love my wrangler just a couple small issues. emission censor above gas tank due to dust. and small leak around thermostat. all covered by warranty.
  • 2004 Ford Taurus I love my 2004 ford Taurus se. has 3.0 Vulcan engine and no problems with motor or transmission,replaced coil and power steering hose.drives great gas mileage could be better.
  • 1992 Isuzu Rodeo I have had this Isuzu since November of1991 it has been real good suv it has 300002 it now getting weak now but I'm still driving
  • 2013 Buick Enclave Purchased this 2013 Enclave AWD (loaded) brand new two years ago. Currently has 33,000 miles on it, and I have had no problems with it. It rides great and I have been impressed with Buick ever since. Engine and drivetrain ride smoothly and has plenty of torque for towing trailers of "stuff" from Ohio to Florida, thru the mountains and valleys of West Virginia. I am a new car freak who has owned many, many new vehicles over the years and the Enclave is the best in class for US automakers. Only real complaints: 1) MPG is about 18.5 so far, and 2) I believe the brakes are undersized for this heavy of a vehicle especially because I had a factory towing package included when I ordered it.