» Ford

Reviews for 46 Ford models:

Ford Reviews and Owner Comments

Ford Owner Reviews (46 reviews)
    Ford Ford Taurus Owner Reviews (see 167 reviews)
  • 2010 Ford Taurus
    Visitor, Detroit, MI, August 21, 2014 22:18
    bought car in 2010 had brakes replaced at dealership still didnt work right untill i had them changed at Belle Tire now they work fine
  • Ford Ford Explorer Owner Reviews (see 124 reviews)
  • 2003 Ford Explorer
    Visitor, Denver, CO, July 29, 2014 18:58
    my turn signal's don't work, I already checked all the fuse
  • Ford Ford F-150 Owner Reviews (see 93 reviews)
  • 2002 Ford F-150
    Visitor, Shepherdsville, KY, September 07, 2014 12:30
    thinking about buying a 2002 FORD F-150 XLT with 219,000 on it... the truck looks new and is a one owner truck and is from kentucky with no rust.......... question is this truck worth 2,500 i world say yes myself knowing these trucks are work horses....... thanks for your alls input
  • Ford Ford Ranger Owner Reviews (see 74 reviews)
  • 1998 Ford Ranger
    Visitor, Hull, IA, September 08, 2014 11:17
    I own a 98 ranger extended cab stepside 4x4 xlt it has the 3.0 with 200,000 miles and still runs like a champ. but recently just found out rear leaf spring bracket broke and poked a hole in the bed and that is the only problem I have had. I would recommend this truck to anyone.
  • Ford Ford Expedition Owner Reviews (see 69 reviews)
  • 2003 Ford Expedition
    Visitor, Fort Collins, CO, September 11, 2014 14:00
    This car has earned it's nickname; The beast. It has 260, 000 thousand miles on it has the original drive train in it. Have had to replace all the ball joints, wheel bearings, fuel pump, 5 batteries, rear wiper motor, rear window motor, front power lock motor.... all in all for the miles it has Been great. At 210, 000 miles we used it to tow a car and trailer across the country either no issues. Rocker panels on both sides have completely rusted out, and when you use the remote to unlock the doors, it adjusts the mirrors to the sky. Has gotten US through the rockymountain pass numerous times with ice packed roads. The only car I truly feel safe in.
  • Ford Ford Escape Owner Reviews (see 62 reviews)
  • 2009 Ford Escape
    Visitor, Hackensack, NJ, August 13, 2014 09:07
    Bought this as a 'Certified Pre-Owned' with 24k miles, now at 38k. Dealership wanted to sell me new brakes at the 27k oil change, so I asked how I could've worn them out so quickly, when CPO states at least 50% brake life remains, or they change the pads? Dealers are crooks, so I never let them do any work. Bought new pads, when I went to change them, I needed a new tool! They changed the caliper bolts, so that was another $8. Only issue I have had is the sunroof leaking, pass side drain backs up & it leaks from the right front corner of the sunroof. The driver's side drain line is broken so it leaks onto the carpet next to the A pillar. Otherwise, the truck has been fantastic, even did a 2400 mile trip in one week, got 32mpg as well on highway (4cyl. front drive). Usually gets around 20-22mpg with daily use. I do miss the room of my Explorer, but that was mostly in the cargo area, so overall I am quite happy with this truck.
  • Ford Ford Escort Owner Reviews (see 59 reviews)
  • 1996 Ford Escort
    Visitor, Boqueron, PR, August 14, 2013 06:51
    ES UN AUTO SUPER ESTABLE, DESEARÍA SABER SI EL USO DE COMBUSTIBLE CON ETANOL NO LE AFECTARÍA O SÍ.
  • Ford Ford F-250 Super Duty Owner Reviews (see 55 reviews)
  • 2000 Ford F-250 Super Duty
    Visitor, Decatur, AL, August 27, 2014 12:15
    328000 miles and still as strong as ever 5.4 triton v8 .Started using a little oil around 300000,but couldn't ask for a more dependable truck.
  • Ford Ford Five Hundred Owner Reviews (see 49 reviews)
  • 2005 Ford Five Hundred
    Visitor, Dupont, WA, June 21, 2014 20:38
    I am the proud owner of a 2005 Ford 500 with a CVT transmission and front wheel drive. This car has over 188,000 miles. I have owned it since it was new. It has consistently gotten 30mpg on trips and 26mpg in town. The only things I have done to it are change the oil (about every 9K to 12K miles), change the brakes, put new tires on it, replace the alternator (at 186,000), and once had to replace the left front tie rod. This car has been the best car I have ever owned in my entire life. It has pulled me through the snow in Colorado winters, kept me cool in Texas summers, and taken me all over the US. I hope it continues carrying me to at least 250,000 miles, but if it died tomorrow, I could not have asked more from a car. Ford made a great car with his one!
  • Ford Ford Mustang Owner Reviews (see 48 reviews)
  • 2006 Ford Mustang
    Visitor, Clarkston, MI, September 03, 2014 21:44
    I have 130k miles on my 06 mustang GT. Runs great No major issues. I have aftermarket air intake, exhaust, performance tires, and performance tune. I ride it rough... I love it!!! (Manual trans)
  • Ford Ford Windstar Owner Reviews (see 43 reviews)
  • 1996 Ford Windstar
    Visitor, Nashville, TN, May 20, 2014 09:49
    I bought this car used 13 years old. I have had it to years and it runs great
  • Ford Ford Focus Owner Reviews (see 39 reviews)
  • 2010 Ford Focus
    Visitor, Plainfield, IN, June 27, 2014 19:49
    I have a 2010 Focus with about 45000 miles and the air conditioner when out. The ford services quoted app. $1900 to repair. Is anyone else experiencing problems with the air conditioner going out so early? Headlight had to be replaced at 40,000 miles. I bought the car brand new so I am the only driver. No accidents.
  • Ford Ford Fusion Owner Reviews (see 35 reviews)
  • 2010 Ford Fusion
    Visitor, Patterson, CA, August 06, 2014 18:45
    I adore my 2010 Fusion. Bought her used and she is amazing.
  • Ford Ford Explorer Sport Trac Owner Reviews (see 35 reviews)
  • 2003 Ford Explorer Sport Trac
    Visitor, Key Colony Beach, FL, July 26, 2014 08:58
    The secret is out. This may be the best vehicle Ford has ever produced. This was a one year old dealers personal car. Originally there were some problems, all covered under warranty. The driveshaft had to be replaced, as well as ome other parts. Much later, around 70K, the exhaust system was leaking. The front hubs apparently, like brake shoes, need replacing every 60K. Since then I have been careful with the maintenance, so now it looks, runs and feels like a new car. I replaced the exhaust system with a SS upmarket version. The air intake horn was thrown away and an L and N filter installed. The dealer had a performance chip installed so it runs best on premium gas, with ethanol its OK. The difference in power is quite a surprise. This is a 4 wheel drive with all options. Originally I had the only one in my area. Not anymore. I've done 6 very long distance drives, on one I pulled a sailboat on a trailer , over 4,000 pounds, for 1800 miles, lousy gas mileage.
  • Ford Ford Freestar Owner Reviews (see 27 reviews)
  • 2005 Ford Freestar
    Visitor, Syracuse, NY, April 14, 2014 11:32
    my 2005 ford freestar is corroded with rust behind drivers side tire and there is a steel metal part that is falling apart from corrosion. nits a nightmare!
  • Ford Ford F-350 Super Duty Owner Reviews (see 26 reviews)
  • 2008 Ford F-350 Super Duty
    Visitor, Pacific, MO, March 19, 2014 15:56
    Excellent vehicle. The best vehicle I have ever owned, and that includes Cadillacs, Mercedes, Toyota's, Honda's, and so forth. I have never had a single problem with this vehicle. Not one. Zilch. I tow a 13,000lb 5th wheel, and it tows the camper like it is nothing. I pass not only semi's going uphill on the highway, but usually cars as well. This vehicle is a brute! 350 horse, and over 600 ft/lbs of torque, and it shows. Like driving a very large sports car. And, it is luxurious, and extremely comfortable. It is quiet for a diesel truck. What more could someone want? I want durability and dependability first- I NEVER want to be broken down on the highway, and I NEVER have been with this truck. Everything works perfectly every time. It's really incredible, when you think of the service that this truck is put through. I know there are lots of chevy guys reading this, and I know they love their trucks. I used to be a chevy guy too, but they drove me nuts with little problems. Mostly electrical problems. After suffering with these problems for years, I finally broke down a bought a Ford. Just recently, I bought a Chrysler for my wife, and it has been nothing but trouble. I also bought a little Toyota MR2 for my daughter, and I had to replace the transmission (manual) after 55,000 miles! Guess what, folks- I'm buying nothing but Fords from now on, because I just do not have ANY problems with these vehicles- EVER. Clearly, they really do mean it when they say Quality is Job One!
  • Ford Ford Crown Victoria Owner Reviews (see 26 reviews)
  • 1997 Ford Crown Victoria
    Visitor, Niangua, MO, February 27, 2014 07:17
    over drive off keeps flashing on dash
  • Ford Ford Mustang GT Owner Reviews (see 26 reviews)
  • 1998 Ford Mustang GT
    Visitor, Livonia, MI, June 20, 2014 17:37
    Noisy car due to duel exhaust,no mufflers. Also, V-8 4.6l engine not good on gas (esp in winter). And rear-wheel drive must have snow tires in winter for northern states. They are not cheap,so, get warranty. Seatbelt also no good. Pretty good sound for radio, adjustable driver seat also nice. Not enough room for big guys.
  • Ford Ford Contour Owner Reviews (see 25 reviews)
  • 1998 Ford Contour
    Visitor, Lewiston, ME, July 12, 2014 20:04
    '98 Ford Contour beige/fake convertible choc. brn. top bought new. 16 yrs. old. Usual maint.. Serpentine belts, new muffler, rear/front light bulbs, new fuel pump @14 y. o., brake work, rust repair X 2...Maine/salt on roads. Overhead light plastic part snapped early on, driver side plastic door knob broke @ 15 y. o., dash air blower quit @ 16 y. o.. Its resistor or something changed/temperamental...mostly doesn't work...I question if dial mechanism worn out and not engaging/something not making good connection. Lost/replaced two hubcaps. Trunk excellent design in keeping debris/water out. Car is a beauty/sharp looking, has been totally reliable, excellent in snow, good on gas, great on the road. Have used Irving gas unless not avail.. 7 yrs. ago began using synthetic oil. Rarely allow anyone else to drive it. Absolutely love it and am growing sad at the thought she may die on me soon due to age. Inherited parents' well maintained 2000 Chevy Impala...twice the cost of my Contour and it has been a royal pain in the ---. I'll take my Contour any day!!!
  • Ford Ford Aerostar Owner Reviews (see 23 reviews)
  • 1995 Ford Aerostar
    Visitor, Waddington, NY, September 05, 2014 11:53
    We bought our 1995 Aerostar (extended) in Florida 4 years ago. It has 170,000 miles on it as of today. Everything works great on it. We call her our bus because we take everyone everywhere in her. Everyone comments on how comfortable she is. Very practical, good looking (in our opinion), pretty good on fuel and inexpensive to buy. If you get a chance to buy a rust-free one with the 4.0 litre you should take advantage of the opportunity, you will be glad you did.
  • Ford Ford Edge Owner Reviews (see 18 reviews)
  • 2008 Ford Edge
    Visitor, Glen Gardner, NJ, February 07, 2014 11:53
    I HATE this car. Worst car I've ever had. Brakes have been a problem since I got it. Had to replace the master cylinder and the right axel. Power windows and seats have a mind of their own. The back up sensor also has a mind of its own...works sometimes, but not always. I will never again buy a Ford after my experience with this awful Edge.
  • Ford Ford Thunderbird Owner Reviews (see 18 reviews)
  • 2002 Ford Thunderbird
    Visitor, Grand Prairie, TX, September 06, 2014 06:09
    I really enjoy my 2002 thunderbird but the air conditioner blows hot air blows hot air occasionally and finaly went totaly hot. The dealer tells me that a faulty vacumn type module within the dash needs to be preplaced ($1300). This is after I replaced a the compresor last year.
  • Ford Ford E-250 Owner Reviews (see 13 reviews)
  • 2000 Ford E-250
    Visitor, Patchogue, NY, February 04, 2013 13:40
    BOUGHT MY VAN WITH 000000 MILES ON IT JUST CLICKED 298000 CHANGED THE OIL ON TIME AND HAVE YET TO CHANGE ANYTHING MAJOR, SHOCKS AND STRUTS YOU KNOW MAINTAINCE,FUSES ARE JUST BEGINING TO GO. I HAVE USE THIS FOR MY DRYWALL COMPANY AND HAVE BEEN THE MAIN DRIVER CARRYING SOME TIMES AS MANY AS 45 4X12SHEETS PLUS TOOLS. I'VE BEEN TO FLA NUMEROUS TIMES. GREAT VEHICLE!!!!
  • Ford Ford Excursion Owner Reviews (see 12 reviews)
  • 2002 Ford Excursion
    Visitor, Saint Louis, MO, March 14, 2012 21:33
    We have owned this vehicle from mile 1, and since we bought it brand new in 2000, we've put 250,000 Miles on our 2001 Ford Excursion, and it's still running like new. I've kept track of everything we've done to it in the 1/4 million miles that we've owned it, down to the light bulbs, and I have to say that the reliability is impressive. This is by far the best heavy duty SUV ever made. The 7.3 diesel engine has plenty of power to pull anything, and still gets 15-18 MPG. The interior is spacious, plenty of room for all seven kids and all of their luggage. It holds up well and stays together considering the abuse it gets from the youngsters. The driver seat seam on the left recently opened as is slowly growing, and the rear seats and showing some wear and age. The third rear seat gets a little uncomfortable after a while, but I've still fallen asleep in it. The body has no rust on it, and no paint chips. Going on vacation and being able to pull the 10,000 lb. camper without a sweat, and at the same time have room for everyone inside is easily achieved with this vehicle. The ride isn't the smoothest, but hey, it's a 1 ton SUV! In fact, put a heavy trailer on the back and the ride actually gets smoother! Being able to remove the rear third seat and fold the middle seats creates an enormous amount of room inside the vehicle for almost anything. Reliability is the best part of this vehicle, especially when you have the 7.3 diesel. The injectors and injector pump are original, and the only things we have replaced on the engine are all 8 glow plugs, injector/glow plug wiring harnesses, glow plug control module, water pump, drive belt tensioner, fuel filter bowl valve (due to the change to ultra low sulfur diesel) and the camshaft position sensor, which was recalled anyway. Other than that, absolutely nothing has been done to the engine besides oil changes. It doesn't even burn or leak a drop of oil either. The transmission did go out at 104,000 and was replaced, and the additional cooler and inline filter was added to prevent the new transmission from overheating. Haven't had any problems since the replacement, and the fluid hasn't darkened at all. A brake caliper slide pin did seize up and was replaced. The rear A/C evaporator was replaced due to a leak. Both front hub bearings developed play and have been replaced. All of the door lock actuators slowly quit working and have been replaced, even the rear one. The outer plastic grip on the shifter did break, and has been replaced. The auto darkening mirror did malfunction and darkened 3/4 of the mirror all the time, and has been replaced. A running board light socket was replaced due to water contamination. Even though not a single bulb has burnt out in the front of the vehicle until a side marker bulb just burnt out today, both rear brake lights, reverse lights, and top third brake lamp bulbs have been replaced three times. The top rear door support shocks/struts weakened and were replaced. Both lower ball joints were replaced after play developed. An interior bulb was replaced. Just recently the tape player quit playing any tapes and just ejects them saying "Tape Error". We recently hit a full size deer at 60 MPH while pulling a trailer, and I have to say I was glad I hit it in this vehicle instead of one of our small cars. The only damage to the truck was a broken grille and a dented bumper. That's it. They really built this truck tough! We also have modified the transmission slightly, added a power chip, K&N intake, and Silverline 4" turbo back exhaust, and have since then picked up another 2-3 MPG and 100 HP, which was well worth every penny of it. If only all vehicles were built like the Ford Excursion. This is truly one of Ford's best vehicles ever made, and it's a shame they discontinued it. Even though the kids are growing up and moving on, my Ford Excursion will be my daily driver 'till the day I die.
  • Ford Ford Probe Owner Reviews (see 11 reviews)
  • 1993 Ford Probe
    Visitor, Cloquet, MN, August 19, 2012 12:20
    got a few problems. my break peddle gets real stiff and the breaks start to drag slowing me down i park it for about 20 mins or so end they release i replaced the calipers hub bearings some pleasure hoses master cylender brake booster the pads blead them worked great than the same thing this all started after it sat for about 3 months.. also i just got my third battery its now an inerstate and it turns over like the battery is dead but it not thought something might be draining it. cold weather it wont hardly turn over and not start. that and i have this kinda tick or knock on pass side of enginge my uncle tell me it a fuel injector my oil pressure gauge is kinda low right on the line before it reads low when im driveing the pressure raises alitte but the pressure is low when it warms up any answers i have put so much money into this car and realy dont want to get rid of it other than all them probs its been a great car great power pick up speed its a 5 speed 2.5 ltr. oh my bad this was to be on the need help trouble shooting..it is defintley a fun car thats the reason im still willing to put more money into it
  • Ford Ford Escape Hybrid Owner Reviews (see 11 reviews)
  • 2007 Ford Escape Hybrid
    Visitor, Stockton, CA, February 17, 2013 13:17
    my escape stop turning on yesterday, i went to a car wash and some water got in from the passenger side tailight and wetted a button that says "reset button". and i was wondering if anybody had the same problem and if i replace it would it start driving. also i checked the fuses and all of them work except 3 fuses that are inside the car fuse box on the passenger side. And all my lights turn on when i turn the key, it just dosent start. and also it says :stop slowly now" PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Ford Ford E-150 Owner Reviews (see 10 reviews)
  • 2008 Ford E-150
    Visitor, Lafitte, LA, April 04, 2014 06:01
    around the rain gutters on top of roof are beginning to rust and last week truck 5 yrs old bought new I stopped at a light and engine began speeding up with foot on break and chek engine light came on and as I drove on the gas pedal was feeling real weak not responding well at all after about 5 miles I shut it off for about 30 minutes then when I started it back up everything was ok truck has 26000 miles
  • Ford Ford E-350 Owner Reviews (see 10 reviews)
  • 2011 Ford E-350
    Visitor, Wooster, OH, February 26, 2014 18:51
    The company i work for has 8 of these and all of them drink oil. mileage runs from 40,000 to 70,000, The one i drive has 42,000 and i have to add a quart about every 800 miles. mine is the worst but all of them drink oil. strange that all 8 drink that black liquid. year rages from 2009-2011
  • Ford Ford Bronco Owner Reviews (see 9 reviews)
  • 1992 Ford Bronco
    Visitor, Panorama City, CA, May 08, 2014 22:19
    At 287,000 miles this beast is still rolling along with minor trouble. A 5.8Liter Automatic with. O.Drive. 4x naturally. I'm a pro mechanic with a Mobil repair business so I am constantly on and offloading tools, parts, etc. No problems even with this truck having been in an accident while previous owner was off-roading. Got my moneys worth 10 times over. Can't kill it. Only drawback to this last series of the Bronco is the cost and extent of effort in raising the truck for greater ground clearance and big wheel/ tire set up.
  • Ford Ford F-250 Owner Reviews (see 8 reviews)
  • 1992 Ford F-250
    stp, East Berlin, CT, August 22, 2012 13:04
    I've got a 1992 5.8L 2WD. I'm the fourth owner and there are only 107k miles. My kids fit in the back seat and I can haul just about anything with this beast. Since I've owned it I've had to replace the battery, replace rear brake lines and the front calipers are frozen and need to be replaced. The steering is a little loud but works fine and the car sometimes locks itself and I learned to leave the triangle windows unlocked to avoid having to break into my own car when I leave the keys in it. Otherwise problem free. This has been a GREAT truck!
  • Ford Ford Thunderbird SC Owner Reviews (see 8 reviews)
  • 1992 Ford Thunderbird SC
    Visitor, Tomball, TX, June 02, 2013 10:44
    i have a 92 sc rebuilt motor just couple months ago, now have 2 problems, the electric radiator fan was burned i replace and now isn't work, when i take it off the cables is burned also, normal i mean before when the ac is turn on the fan start work, now if i turn on the ac don't work the fan and start make burn smell, some body can help me? and te other problem is have a high presure on the radiator, some people tell me is a head gasket, but i dont lost oil and dont mix water with oil, i dont know whats wrong... if can help me please write to my mail. nettoshoe@yahoo.com
  • Ford Ford Freestyle Owner Reviews (see 6 reviews)
  • 2007 Ford Freestyle
    cbinette, South Portland, ME, November 07, 2013 13:51
    We bought our '07 used with 87k on it and couldn't be happier. We're a busy family with two kids and a dog and the versatility this car provides is amazing! Haven't had any problems other than the regular services. I would recommend this car to anyone.
  • Ford Ford F-150 Lightning Owner Reviews (see 6 reviews)
  • 1999 Ford F-150 Lightning
    Visitor, South El Monte, CA, December 02, 2012 20:01
    i own a 99 ford lightning and the problem is that the truvk doesn't run as it should be 1st of all when i am at racing the truck takes to long to change gears and its not giving the performance its known for it feels slow at the take off it changes gears to slow and i just need some help with what might be the problem with it! and its previous owner changed the pully to a bigger one because he wanted to save gas i don't know if it affects its performance
  • Ford Ford Tempo Owner Reviews (see 5 reviews)
  • 1994 Ford Tempo
    Visitor, Gatzke, MN, April 03, 2012 10:07
    272,000 miles still going, AC works good. original engine, tranny
  • Ford Ford Aspire Owner Reviews (see 4 reviews)
  • 1995 Ford Aspire
    Visitor, Burlingame, KS, February 03, 2011 10:57
    1995 Ford Aspire. We bought this car in 1990 with 30K on it. It has been a great car. It is a 5 speed. It has held up to hitting deer, more than 5 needs a little body work afterwords but still runs well. I have about 190K on it and the only thing we have done is minor, had to replace the transmission once but did that thru a local guy which cost vitually nothing. Replaced the alternator and that's about it. I know there are other aspires that aren't near as good but I'm shooting for 200K. The engine is a little weak but I have lots of power. I can drive 80 or 85 as necessary on the interstate. I am still getting between 35 and 42 mpg on this car depending on the speed that I am driving. My family is trying to get me to get another car but this one still works well with great gas mileage. They can be a good car.
  • Ford Ford Fusion Hybrid Owner Reviews (see 4 reviews)
  • 2010 Ford Fusion Hybrid
    Visitor, Greenacres, WA, November 27, 2013 13:35
    100000 Km and no troubles, quiet and smooth riding car, the best car I have ever owned
  • Ford Ford F-350 Owner Reviews (see 3 reviews)
  • 1990 Ford F-350
    Visitor, Firestone, CO, January 26, 2012 07:28
    One day my truck just quit running, for no apparent reason. Fuel pump cycles at turn of key, It has spark, it has 45 psi at fuel valve on rail. Noid light on injector plug is dark upon engine cranking. I replaced the EEC and still no good. Please help
  • Ford Ford Mustang LX Owner Reviews (see 3 reviews)
  • 1990 Ford Mustang LX
    sandefur, Griffin, GA, January 24, 2011 05:59
     Technician
    it has a four Barrol Carb., a ultra flow muffler, 1000 watt nitro amp and two ten inch blau subs. 2.3 ford motor, MSD Ignition and a sick spoiler later a nice hood sboop
  • Ford Ford F-150 Heritage Owner Reviews (see 3 reviews)
  • 2004 Ford F-150 Heritage
    Visitor, Mechanicsville, VA, June 05, 2012 10:16
    I have an increasing problems #1 while just starting off it seem the truck hesitates sounds like the automatic transmission is changing gears then it takes off. #2 connect problem is connected to #1 while traveling at most any speed the trucks sounds like it's laboring or switching gears. If you step on the gas it takes off.
  • Ford Ford Mustang Cobra Owner Reviews (see 2 reviews)
  • 1998 Ford Mustang Cobra
    Visitor, Sherwood, OR, November 19, 2010 07:38
    car is awesome , And little do people know that these Aluminum blocks are made by Teskid In italy. The same man that makes the ferrarri blocks. And they have been known ti generate over 1500 hp with a stock cobra crank. Mines a vert, I love this car
  • Ford Ford Focus SVT Owner Reviews (see 1 reviews)
  • 2003 Ford Focus SVT
    Visitor, Queensbury, NY, July 17, 2011 11:46
    how much is it to fix a final drive or bearings in the transmission
  • Ford Ford Fiesta Owner Reviews (see 1 reviews)
  • 2011 Ford Fiesta
    Visitor, Midlothian, VA, March 20, 2011 19:31
    I have had an SES w/ manual transmission for 2 months and 2,800 miles. So far it's great. The back seat is really small but we just use it for our 80 lb. lab and he likes it. We have a sun roof and it is quiet enough to use at 70 (our Honda Pilot and previous Ford Focus were not). In fact the car is amazingly quiet overall (I suspect that the Sync system would not work if it wasn't.) Ride is great on smooth roads and OK on small bumps. Larger potholes can be pretty severe. With the manual transmission the car is reasonably lively at takeoff. The shift from 2nd to 3rd is pretty wide and 3rd to 4th is pretty close. This causes pickup to drop off around 35mph but it's better above 50. IMO 3 should be closer to 2. 5th is fine at 55-60mph but by 70 you really wish it had a 6th gear (70 mph in 5th runs the engine up to about 3,000 rpm.) Gas milage is running 34-36 mpg in suburban driving and 38-41 on highway with 60-65mph speed limit. Haven't taken it out on the 70-75 mph stuff yet. Overall we are very satisfied