» Ford

Reviews for 46 Ford models:

Ford Reviews and Owner Comments

Ford Owner Reviews (46 reviews)
    Ford Ford Taurus Owner Reviews (see 170 reviews)
  • 2002 Ford Taurus
    Visitor, Valley Forge, PA, December 23, 2014 20:49
    Been pleased with my Taurus its the SES model has silver exterior with dark grey cloth interior. Put 264K miles no problems bought this car new in March 2002 driven across the country. Electronics works well I have really enjoyed my car but looking for a new replacement think got all my monies worth owning this car has been well taken care of I am single 48 year old male so get ready buy a SUV. I definitely would recommend this car though its a Ford can't complain about their vehicles because they made me an great reasonable car that served me well in last 12 years owned it.
  • Ford Ford Explorer Owner Reviews (see 126 reviews)
  • 2003 Ford Explorer
    Visitor, Philadelphia, PA, October 01, 2014 09:08
    I brought the truck brand new , around 94,000 miles the rears went in the truck, then around 95,000 the transmission went bad. Had to get a engine because the timing jumped. Overall the truck was good until it got to 94,000 then everything started going wrong. My brother had a 2004 Ford explorer same thing happened transmission then the engine. Ford knows it's a problem but won't honor or recall the vehicle.
  • Ford Ford F-150 Owner Reviews (see 95 reviews)
  • 2007 Ford F-150
    Visitor, Lexington, KY, December 23, 2014 20:27
    I owned my F-150 ever since June 2007. This truck has never gave me mechanical problems am at 240K miles do all oil changes and regular maintenance. It still runs flawless drives and handles excellent. Gets 23 mpg very comfortable not showing wear or tear yet. Did get some work repaired like needed an solenoid for tranny at 216K miles and engine needed an serpentine belt these issues after truck reached over 200,000 miles. All original CD player is weak but radio plays very well my truck still peppy when bought got serviced at dealer now since much older take to an small shop getting all service done like did at dealer. This is the best truck I have ever owned requires low maintenance did get spark plugs changed at 84,000 miles might get some more after I hit 300,000 miles because drive my truck daily. Wouldn't get rid of it no time soon as long takes care me than I take care of it being most dependable truck ever without causing me one single problem.
  • Ford Ford Ranger Owner Reviews (see 74 reviews)
  • 1998 Ford Ranger
    Visitor, Hull, IA, September 08, 2014 11:17
    I own a 98 ranger extended cab stepside 4x4 xlt it has the 3.0 with 200,000 miles and still runs like a champ. but recently just found out rear leaf spring bracket broke and poked a hole in the bed and that is the only problem I have had. I would recommend this truck to anyone.
  • Ford Ford Expedition Owner Reviews (see 74 reviews)
  • 2001 Ford Expedition
    Visitor, Saint Louis, MO, December 06, 2014 21:31
    I have a problem with my truck draining my battery after sitting for tewnty four hours. I need advice or help.
  • Ford Ford Escape Owner Reviews (see 65 reviews)
  • 2004 Ford Escape
    Visitor, Detroit, MI, November 29, 2014 15:44
    Have had this Escape V6 since the autumn of 2003 and I have just under 100,000 miles on it and this vehicle has performed flawlessly. I have always been spot on with oil changes and a weekly wash weather permitting but this vehicle still looks good and is still reliable as I head into yet another winter with it. As one of the previous posters mentioned, it is big enough to be big and small enough to still be quite economical. Wish they were still making them, would buy another in a heartbeat. Oh, it is also a great vehicle for dogs. Woof.
  • Ford Ford Escort Owner Reviews (see 59 reviews)
  • 1996 Ford Escort
    Visitor, Boqueron, PR, August 14, 2013 06:51
    ES UN AUTO SUPER ESTABLE, DESEARÍA SABER SI EL USO DE COMBUSTIBLE CON ETANOL NO LE AFECTARÍA O SÍ.
  • Ford Ford F-250 Super Duty Owner Reviews (see 55 reviews)
  • 2000 Ford F-250 Super Duty
    Visitor, Decatur, AL, August 27, 2014 12:15
    328000 miles and still as strong as ever 5.4 triton v8 .Started using a little oil around 300000,but couldn't ask for a more dependable truck.
  • Ford Ford Five Hundred Owner Reviews (see 49 reviews)
  • 2005 Ford Five Hundred
    Visitor, Dupont, WA, June 21, 2014 20:38
    I am the proud owner of a 2005 Ford 500 with a CVT transmission and front wheel drive. This car has over 188,000 miles. I have owned it since it was new. It has consistently gotten 30mpg on trips and 26mpg in town. The only things I have done to it are change the oil (about every 9K to 12K miles), change the brakes, put new tires on it, replace the alternator (at 186,000), and once had to replace the left front tie rod. This car has been the best car I have ever owned in my entire life. It has pulled me through the snow in Colorado winters, kept me cool in Texas summers, and taken me all over the US. I hope it continues carrying me to at least 250,000 miles, but if it died tomorrow, I could not have asked more from a car. Ford made a great car with his one!
  • Ford Ford Mustang Owner Reviews (see 48 reviews)
  • 2006 Ford Mustang
    Visitor, Clarkston, MI, September 03, 2014 21:44
    I have 130k miles on my 06 mustang GT. Runs great No major issues. I have aftermarket air intake, exhaust, performance tires, and performance tune. I ride it rough... I love it!!! (Manual trans)
  • Ford Ford Windstar Owner Reviews (see 43 reviews)
  • 1996 Ford Windstar
    Visitor, Nashville, TN, May 20, 2014 09:49
    I bought this car used 13 years old. I have had it to years and it runs great
  • Ford Ford Focus Owner Reviews (see 42 reviews)
  • 2010 Ford Focus
    Visitor, Denver, CO, December 06, 2014 13:50
    2010 SE.Bought new in Denver.Been a great car.58000 miles,with the only problem,injector went out .Ford replaced under warrenty in about 2 hours.Reliable,and good in the snow.31 MPG combined driving.It has been a better car than my 2003 Honda Civic.
  • Ford Ford Fusion Owner Reviews (see 37 reviews)
  • 2010 Ford Fusion
    Visitor, Richmond, VA, December 22, 2014 23:54
    I bought my Fusion SE new in '09 put over 130,000 miles with no mechanical problems I love this car. The 4 cyl is peppy came with updated Sirius satellite for 6 months rides smooth and very quick gets good gas mileage 32 mpg. It is comfortable very roomy it handles well with the AWD trunk space is bigger taking long trips. Love my Fusion this was the first Ford ever owned after driving Hondas and Toyotas for a long time decided give Ford a try even loving sync system it's best a nice gorgeous looking car.
  • Ford Ford Explorer Sport Trac Owner Reviews (see 37 reviews)
  • 2007 Ford Explorer Sport Trac
    Visitor, Amarillo, TX, November 17, 2014 08:18
    This 2007 is a piece of junk! Had a 2001 and drove it for 9 years and loved it. Purchased this 2007 W/91,000 miles wanting later model. Almost immediate problem with overheating. No prior warning from heat gauges, etc., until by myself at dark-thirty on narrow highway. Pass another vehicle and engine starts to knock like crazy and all computer lights on dash flashing, engine starts to die almost immediately and lock down before I can get off asphalt. Engine ruined. And all you mechanics do not go there....this pickup and the other one is and was always serviced regularly. Now after $4,200 to replace with another engine which had 65,000 miles on it and 30 days later after passing another vehicle, no noise, just smells funny so start to pull over and steam vapors coming from under hood again! Do not buy a 2007 unless you are rich and have lots of time to call wreckers. I wanted to buy American made but you Ford engineers need to get your stuff together!!! I am one unhappy and broke Texas Nanny!
  • Ford Ford Freestar Owner Reviews (see 27 reviews)
  • 2005 Ford Freestar
    Visitor, Syracuse, NY, April 14, 2014 11:32
    my 2005 ford freestar is corroded with rust behind drivers side tire and there is a steel metal part that is falling apart from corrosion. nits a nightmare!
  • Ford Ford F-350 Super Duty Owner Reviews (see 26 reviews)
  • 2008 Ford F-350 Super Duty
    Visitor, Pacific, MO, March 19, 2014 15:56
    Excellent vehicle. The best vehicle I have ever owned, and that includes Cadillacs, Mercedes, Toyota's, Honda's, and so forth. I have never had a single problem with this vehicle. Not one. Zilch. I tow a 13,000lb 5th wheel, and it tows the camper like it is nothing. I pass not only semi's going uphill on the highway, but usually cars as well. This vehicle is a brute! 350 horse, and over 600 ft/lbs of torque, and it shows. Like driving a very large sports car. And, it is luxurious, and extremely comfortable. It is quiet for a diesel truck. What more could someone want? I want durability and dependability first- I NEVER want to be broken down on the highway, and I NEVER have been with this truck. Everything works perfectly every time. It's really incredible, when you think of the service that this truck is put through. I know there are lots of chevy guys reading this, and I know they love their trucks. I used to be a chevy guy too, but they drove me nuts with little problems. Mostly electrical problems. After suffering with these problems for years, I finally broke down a bought a Ford. Just recently, I bought a Chrysler for my wife, and it has been nothing but trouble. I also bought a little Toyota MR2 for my daughter, and I had to replace the transmission (manual) after 55,000 miles! Guess what, folks- I'm buying nothing but Fords from now on, because I just do not have ANY problems with these vehicles- EVER. Clearly, they really do mean it when they say Quality is Job One!
  • Ford Ford Crown Victoria Owner Reviews (see 26 reviews)
  • 1997 Ford Crown Victoria
    Visitor, Niangua, MO, February 27, 2014 07:17
    over drive off keeps flashing on dash
  • Ford Ford Mustang GT Owner Reviews (see 26 reviews)
  • 1998 Ford Mustang GT
    Visitor, Livonia, MI, June 20, 2014 17:37
    Noisy car due to duel exhaust,no mufflers. Also, V-8 4.6l engine not good on gas (esp in winter). And rear-wheel drive must have snow tires in winter for northern states. They are not cheap,so, get warranty. Seatbelt also no good. Pretty good sound for radio, adjustable driver seat also nice. Not enough room for big guys.
  • Ford Ford Contour Owner Reviews (see 25 reviews)
  • 1998 Ford Contour
    Visitor, Lewiston, ME, July 12, 2014 20:04
    '98 Ford Contour beige/fake convertible choc. brn. top bought new. 16 yrs. old. Usual maint.. Serpentine belts, new muffler, rear/front light bulbs, new fuel pump @14 y. o., brake work, rust repair X 2...Maine/salt on roads. Overhead light plastic part snapped early on, driver side plastic door knob broke @ 15 y. o., dash air blower quit @ 16 y. o.. Its resistor or something changed/temperamental...mostly doesn't work...I question if dial mechanism worn out and not engaging/something not making good connection. Lost/replaced two hubcaps. Trunk excellent design in keeping debris/water out. Car is a beauty/sharp looking, has been totally reliable, excellent in snow, good on gas, great on the road. Have used Irving gas unless not avail.. 7 yrs. ago began using synthetic oil. Rarely allow anyone else to drive it. Absolutely love it and am growing sad at the thought she may die on me soon due to age. Inherited parents' well maintained 2000 Chevy Impala...twice the cost of my Contour and it has been a royal pain in the ---. I'll take my Contour any day!!!
  • Ford Ford Aerostar Owner Reviews (see 23 reviews)
  • 1995 Ford Aerostar
    Visitor, Waddington, NY, September 05, 2014 11:53
    We bought our 1995 Aerostar (extended) in Florida 4 years ago. It has 170,000 miles on it as of today. Everything works great on it. We call her our bus because we take everyone everywhere in her. Everyone comments on how comfortable she is. Very practical, good looking (in our opinion), pretty good on fuel and inexpensive to buy. If you get a chance to buy a rust-free one with the 4.0 litre you should take advantage of the opportunity, you will be glad you did.
  • Ford Ford Edge Owner Reviews (see 18 reviews)
  • 2008 Ford Edge
    Visitor, Glen Gardner, NJ, February 07, 2014 11:53
    I HATE this car. Worst car I've ever had. Brakes have been a problem since I got it. Had to replace the master cylinder and the right axel. Power windows and seats have a mind of their own. The back up sensor also has a mind of its own...works sometimes, but not always. I will never again buy a Ford after my experience with this awful Edge.
  • Ford Ford Thunderbird Owner Reviews (see 18 reviews)
  • 2002 Ford Thunderbird
    Visitor, Grand Prairie, TX, September 06, 2014 06:09
    I really enjoy my 2002 thunderbird but the air conditioner blows hot air blows hot air occasionally and finaly went totaly hot. The dealer tells me that a faulty vacumn type module within the dash needs to be preplaced ($1300). This is after I replaced a the compresor last year.
  • Ford Ford E-250 Owner Reviews (see 13 reviews)
  • 2000 Ford E-250
    Visitor, Patchogue, NY, February 04, 2013 13:40
    BOUGHT MY VAN WITH 000000 MILES ON IT JUST CLICKED 298000 CHANGED THE OIL ON TIME AND HAVE YET TO CHANGE ANYTHING MAJOR, SHOCKS AND STRUTS YOU KNOW MAINTAINCE,FUSES ARE JUST BEGINING TO GO. I HAVE USE THIS FOR MY DRYWALL COMPANY AND HAVE BEEN THE MAIN DRIVER CARRYING SOME TIMES AS MANY AS 45 4X12SHEETS PLUS TOOLS. I'VE BEEN TO FLA NUMEROUS TIMES. GREAT VEHICLE!!!!
  • Ford Ford Excursion Owner Reviews (see 12 reviews)
  • 2002 Ford Excursion
    Visitor, Saint Louis, MO, March 14, 2012 21:33
    We have owned this vehicle from mile 1, and since we bought it brand new in 2000, we've put 250,000 Miles on our 2001 Ford Excursion, and it's still running like new. I've kept track of everything we've done to it in the 1/4 million miles that we've owned it, down to the light bulbs, and I have to say that the reliability is impressive. This is by far the best heavy duty SUV ever made. The 7.3 diesel engine has plenty of power to pull anything, and still gets 15-18 MPG. The interior is spacious, plenty of room for all seven kids and all of their luggage. It holds up well and stays together considering the abuse it gets from the youngsters. The driver seat seam on the left recently opened as is slowly growing, and the rear seats and showing some wear and age. The third rear seat gets a little uncomfortable after a while, but I've still fallen asleep in it. The body has no rust on it, and no paint chips. Going on vacation and being able to pull the 10,000 lb. camper without a sweat, and at the same time have room for everyone inside is easily achieved with this vehicle. The ride isn't the smoothest, but hey, it's a 1 ton SUV! In fact, put a heavy trailer on the back and the ride actually gets smoother! Being able to remove the rear third seat and fold the middle seats creates an enormous amount of room inside the vehicle for almost anything. Reliability is the best part of this vehicle, especially when you have the 7.3 diesel. The injectors and injector pump are original, and the only things we have replaced on the engine are all 8 glow plugs, injector/glow plug wiring harnesses, glow plug control module, water pump, drive belt tensioner, fuel filter bowl valve (due to the change to ultra low sulfur diesel) and the camshaft position sensor, which was recalled anyway. Other than that, absolutely nothing has been done to the engine besides oil changes. It doesn't even burn or leak a drop of oil either. The transmission did go out at 104,000 and was replaced, and the additional cooler and inline filter was added to prevent the new transmission from overheating. Haven't had any problems since the replacement, and the fluid hasn't darkened at all. A brake caliper slide pin did seize up and was replaced. The rear A/C evaporator was replaced due to a leak. Both front hub bearings developed play and have been replaced. All of the door lock actuators slowly quit working and have been replaced, even the rear one. The outer plastic grip on the shifter did break, and has been replaced. The auto darkening mirror did malfunction and darkened 3/4 of the mirror all the time, and has been replaced. A running board light socket was replaced due to water contamination. Even though not a single bulb has burnt out in the front of the vehicle until a side marker bulb just burnt out today, both rear brake lights, reverse lights, and top third brake lamp bulbs have been replaced three times. The top rear door support shocks/struts weakened and were replaced. Both lower ball joints were replaced after play developed. An interior bulb was replaced. Just recently the tape player quit playing any tapes and just ejects them saying "Tape Error". We recently hit a full size deer at 60 MPH while pulling a trailer, and I have to say I was glad I hit it in this vehicle instead of one of our small cars. The only damage to the truck was a broken grille and a dented bumper. That's it. They really built this truck tough! We also have modified the transmission slightly, added a power chip, K&N intake, and Silverline 4" turbo back exhaust, and have since then picked up another 2-3 MPG and 100 HP, which was well worth every penny of it. If only all vehicles were built like the Ford Excursion. This is truly one of Ford's best vehicles ever made, and it's a shame they discontinued it. Even though the kids are growing up and moving on, my Ford Excursion will be my daily driver 'till the day I die.
  • Ford Ford Escape Hybrid Owner Reviews (see 12 reviews)
  • 2005 Ford Escape Hybrid
    whatisascreenname, Portland, OR, November 24, 2014 02:05
    Overall, this has been a good reliable car so far. Not sure how it's going to do past 100,000 miles though as the power steering just failed this week (Nov 2014). And the heating / AC compressor failed in 2013 ($1,000+ repair). There was one owner of the car before me and she got all her repair and maintenance work done at the dealership here in Oregon. So far no other major problems but not looking forward to the bill for this power steering problem!!
  • Ford Ford E-150 Owner Reviews (see 11 reviews)
  • 1999 Ford E-150
    Visitor, Highland, MI, November 09, 2014 09:01
    back doors seem to always leak on all ford vans. blower motor, blower motor switch and resistor have problems.replaced one of these at least 5 times. front ends on ford vans are notoriously bad. i have had to replace front end twice. rust on bottom edges more than on other vans or cars. also i have had to replace coil pack. other than these problems van is fine.
  • Ford Ford Probe Owner Reviews (see 11 reviews)
  • 1993 Ford Probe
    Visitor, Cloquet, MN, August 19, 2012 12:20
    got a few problems. my break peddle gets real stiff and the breaks start to drag slowing me down i park it for about 20 mins or so end they release i replaced the calipers hub bearings some pleasure hoses master cylender brake booster the pads blead them worked great than the same thing this all started after it sat for about 3 months.. also i just got my third battery its now an inerstate and it turns over like the battery is dead but it not thought something might be draining it. cold weather it wont hardly turn over and not start. that and i have this kinda tick or knock on pass side of enginge my uncle tell me it a fuel injector my oil pressure gauge is kinda low right on the line before it reads low when im driveing the pressure raises alitte but the pressure is low when it warms up any answers i have put so much money into this car and realy dont want to get rid of it other than all them probs its been a great car great power pick up speed its a 5 speed 2.5 ltr. oh my bad this was to be on the need help trouble shooting..it is defintley a fun car thats the reason im still willing to put more money into it
  • Ford Ford E-350 Owner Reviews (see 10 reviews)
  • 2011 Ford E-350
    Visitor, Wooster, OH, February 26, 2014 18:51
    The company i work for has 8 of these and all of them drink oil. mileage runs from 40,000 to 70,000, The one i drive has 42,000 and i have to add a quart about every 800 miles. mine is the worst but all of them drink oil. strange that all 8 drink that black liquid. year rages from 2009-2011
  • Ford Ford Bronco Owner Reviews (see 9 reviews)
  • 1992 Ford Bronco
    Visitor, Panorama City, CA, May 08, 2014 22:19
    At 287,000 miles this beast is still rolling along with minor trouble. A 5.8Liter Automatic with. O.Drive. 4x naturally. I'm a pro mechanic with a Mobil repair business so I am constantly on and offloading tools, parts, etc. No problems even with this truck having been in an accident while previous owner was off-roading. Got my moneys worth 10 times over. Can't kill it. Only drawback to this last series of the Bronco is the cost and extent of effort in raising the truck for greater ground clearance and big wheel/ tire set up.
  • Ford Ford F-250 Owner Reviews (see 8 reviews)
  • 1992 Ford F-250
    stp, East Berlin, CT, August 22, 2012 13:04
    I've got a 1992 5.8L 2WD. I'm the fourth owner and there are only 107k miles. My kids fit in the back seat and I can haul just about anything with this beast. Since I've owned it I've had to replace the battery, replace rear brake lines and the front calipers are frozen and need to be replaced. The steering is a little loud but works fine and the car sometimes locks itself and I learned to leave the triangle windows unlocked to avoid having to break into my own car when I leave the keys in it. Otherwise problem free. This has been a GREAT truck!
  • Ford Ford Thunderbird SC Owner Reviews (see 8 reviews)
  • 1992 Ford Thunderbird SC
    Visitor, Tomball, TX, June 02, 2013 10:44
    i have a 92 sc rebuilt motor just couple months ago, now have 2 problems, the electric radiator fan was burned i replace and now isn't work, when i take it off the cables is burned also, normal i mean before when the ac is turn on the fan start work, now if i turn on the ac don't work the fan and start make burn smell, some body can help me? and te other problem is have a high presure on the radiator, some people tell me is a head gasket, but i dont lost oil and dont mix water with oil, i dont know whats wrong... if can help me please write to my mail. nettoshoe@yahoo.com
  • Ford Ford F-150 Lightning Owner Reviews (see 6 reviews)
  • 1999 Ford F-150 Lightning
    Visitor, South El Monte, CA, December 02, 2012 20:01
    i own a 99 ford lightning and the problem is that the truvk doesn't run as it should be 1st of all when i am at racing the truck takes to long to change gears and its not giving the performance its known for it feels slow at the take off it changes gears to slow and i just need some help with what might be the problem with it! and its previous owner changed the pully to a bigger one because he wanted to save gas i don't know if it affects its performance
  • Ford Ford Freestyle Owner Reviews (see 6 reviews)
  • 2007 Ford Freestyle
    cbinette, South Portland, ME, November 07, 2013 13:51
    We bought our '07 used with 87k on it and couldn't be happier. We're a busy family with two kids and a dog and the versatility this car provides is amazing! Haven't had any problems other than the regular services. I would recommend this car to anyone.
  • Ford Ford Tempo Owner Reviews (see 5 reviews)
  • 1994 Ford Tempo
    Visitor, Gatzke, MN, April 03, 2012 10:07
    272,000 miles still going, AC works good. original engine, tranny
  • Ford Ford Aspire Owner Reviews (see 4 reviews)
  • 1995 Ford Aspire
    Visitor, Burlingame, KS, February 03, 2011 10:57
    1995 Ford Aspire. We bought this car in 1990 with 30K on it. It has been a great car. It is a 5 speed. It has held up to hitting deer, more than 5 needs a little body work afterwords but still runs well. I have about 190K on it and the only thing we have done is minor, had to replace the transmission once but did that thru a local guy which cost vitually nothing. Replaced the alternator and that's about it. I know there are other aspires that aren't near as good but I'm shooting for 200K. The engine is a little weak but I have lots of power. I can drive 80 or 85 as necessary on the interstate. I am still getting between 35 and 42 mpg on this car depending on the speed that I am driving. My family is trying to get me to get another car but this one still works well with great gas mileage. They can be a good car.
  • Ford Ford Fusion Hybrid Owner Reviews (see 4 reviews)
  • 2010 Ford Fusion Hybrid
    Visitor, Greenacres, WA, November 27, 2013 13:35
    100000 Km and no troubles, quiet and smooth riding car, the best car I have ever owned
  • Ford Ford Mustang LX Owner Reviews (see 3 reviews)
  • 1990 Ford Mustang LX
    sandefur, Griffin, GA, January 24, 2011 05:59
     Technician
    it has a four Barrol Carb., a ultra flow muffler, 1000 watt nitro amp and two ten inch blau subs. 2.3 ford motor, MSD Ignition and a sick spoiler later a nice hood sboop
  • Ford Ford F-150 Heritage Owner Reviews (see 3 reviews)
  • 2004 Ford F-150 Heritage
    Visitor, Mechanicsville, VA, June 05, 2012 10:16
    I have an increasing problems #1 while just starting off it seem the truck hesitates sounds like the automatic transmission is changing gears then it takes off. #2 connect problem is connected to #1 while traveling at most any speed the trucks sounds like it's laboring or switching gears. If you step on the gas it takes off.
  • Ford Ford F-350 Owner Reviews (see 3 reviews)
  • 1990 Ford F-350
    Visitor, Firestone, CO, January 26, 2012 07:28
    One day my truck just quit running, for no apparent reason. Fuel pump cycles at turn of key, It has spark, it has 45 psi at fuel valve on rail. Noid light on injector plug is dark upon engine cranking. I replaced the EEC and still no good. Please help
  • Ford Ford Mustang Cobra Owner Reviews (see 2 reviews)
  • 1998 Ford Mustang Cobra
    Visitor, Sherwood, OR, November 19, 2010 07:38
    car is awesome , And little do people know that these Aluminum blocks are made by Teskid In italy. The same man that makes the ferrarri blocks. And they have been known ti generate over 1500 hp with a stock cobra crank. Mines a vert, I love this car
  • Ford Ford Focus SVT Owner Reviews (see 1 reviews)
  • 2003 Ford Focus SVT
    Visitor, Queensbury, NY, July 17, 2011 11:46
    how much is it to fix a final drive or bearings in the transmission
  • Ford Ford Fiesta Owner Reviews (see 1 reviews)
  • 2011 Ford Fiesta
    Visitor, Midlothian, VA, March 20, 2011 19:31
    I have had an SES w/ manual transmission for 2 months and 2,800 miles. So far it's great. The back seat is really small but we just use it for our 80 lb. lab and he likes it. We have a sun roof and it is quiet enough to use at 70 (our Honda Pilot and previous Ford Focus were not). In fact the car is amazingly quiet overall (I suspect that the Sync system would not work if it wasn't.) Ride is great on smooth roads and OK on small bumps. Larger potholes can be pretty severe. With the manual transmission the car is reasonably lively at takeoff. The shift from 2nd to 3rd is pretty wide and 3rd to 4th is pretty close. This causes pickup to drop off around 35mph but it's better above 50. IMO 3 should be closer to 2. 5th is fine at 55-60mph but by 70 you really wish it had a 6th gear (70 mph in 5th runs the engine up to about 3,000 rpm.) Gas milage is running 34-36 mpg in suburban driving and 38-41 on highway with 60-65mph speed limit. Haven't taken it out on the 70-75 mph stuff yet. Overall we are very satisfied