» Honda

Reviews for 20 Honda models:

Honda Reviews and Owner Comments

Honda Owner Reviews (20 reviews)
    Honda Honda Accord Owner Reviews (see 208 reviews)
  • 2000 Honda Accord
    Visitor, Edgewater, FL, February 20, 2015 22:30
    Bought new in 1999, and now has 130K miles. I have replaced the ignition coil ($60), radiator ($240), two inside door handles ($40 ea.) and 3 sets of tires. All scheduled maintenance has been done. It needs McPherson Struts right now, but am putting it off (they are $350 to $400 installed). Frankly it has been a GREAT car. I consider it VERY low maintenance. Plan to drive it another 50K miles.
  • Honda Honda Civic Owner Reviews (see 109 reviews)
  • 2009 Honda Civic
    Visitor, Galveston, TX, January 12, 2015 19:43
    I have owned two Hondas before with no problem even after ten years of hard driving all made from Japan. I got this lemon made in Alliston, Canada. Bought Brand New and I only have sixty thousand miles on light use. Air-condition gave way, cabin light replaced, tirod replaced twice, switch on power window on the drivers side replaced, Crack on plastic the driver's air bag replaced, front brakes need to replaced with less than 25,000 miles. Keys transmitter replaced and now roof molding need to be replaced cost around 300 dollars. This car is really a piece of crap. Not buying another Honda made in North America.
  • Honda Honda CR-V Owner Reviews (see 73 reviews)
  • 1998 Honda CR-V
    Visitor, Youngstown, NY, March 04, 2015 13:04
    we bought the car new 1998 it reached 196000 no problems for the last 15 years average cost normal maintenace last year changed radiator my fault did not remembered to change antifreze,easy fixed did it myself thanks to you tube for info. love my honda ,people follow me to buy my honda will not sell even after 16 years ,it is paid off who wants to spend 36000.00 again convinced my husbend to by civic for him, he loves it
  • Honda Honda Odyssey Owner Reviews (see 47 reviews)
  • 2002 Honda Odyssey
    Visitor, Fairdale, KY, October 18, 2014 17:53
    Has been a exclent van, have 212,000 M. Just replaced timeing belt, water pump, drive belts, had two broken motor mounts. Cost $1385 dollars. Work was done by Honda. Other things I hear about the odyssey I have not had. My Honda dealer don't charge what other people said they paid for motor mounts. I paid less than $700 FOR 2.
  • Honda Honda Pilot Owner Reviews (see 41 reviews)
  • 2007 Honda Pilot
    Visitor, Dobbs Ferry, NY, December 09, 2014 22:40
    garbage!!!
  • Honda Honda Ridgeline Owner Reviews (see 28 reviews)
  • 2006 Honda Ridgeline
    Visitor, Clarence, NY, December 15, 2014 14:39
    Great Truck. Just turned 475500km on my 2006. I took the risk to do the TB at 160000km and it is going in for its 3rd one tomorrow. It has it's original exhaust and emissions equipment. The engine is still strong and the transmission has never skipped a beat. Other than a few minor interior dash lighting issues this vehicle has never let me down. Just do the maintenance as required with the exception of the timing belt and your good.
  • Honda Honda Element Owner Reviews (see 27 reviews)
  • 2004 Honda Element
    Visitor, Reno, NV, March 12, 2015 00:21
    Owned since new. Great car. Have 171k miles on it. Have replaced struts all around, engine and transmission mounts, and alternator. Front wheel bearings are making a bit of noise and will get replaced this week. Great in snow. Plan to drive it until it hits 300k and then give to one of the grandkids.
  • Honda Honda Passport Owner Reviews (see 22 reviews)
  • 1996 Honda Passport
    BlakeKershner, Lincoln, CA, January 18, 2014 04:35
    At 330,000 miles I've driven it around the country through snow and desert. If you keep up with it and can afford the fixes and maintenance, the car will certainly be good back to you. Although there has been a few occurring problems such as alternator, and oil leak. Not to say this isn't a great 90's SUV, but I'm at the point where if the catalytic converter needs replaced, or its just getting to old and expensive, I may have to put her down to parts..The little problems grow as with any older car
  • Honda Honda Fit Owner Reviews (see 16 reviews)
  • 2013 Honda Fit
    FSUH8R, Youngstown, OH, May 19, 2014 16:32
    I was very impressed with my Fit until the head on crash test results were aired on TV. I have had no problems except the battery would not hold a charge very long. It is true that I don't drive it for weeks at a time. I took it to the local dealer and it turned out to be a defective battery. They replaced it at no charge. I have had four passengers inside with no problems picking up speed. When you are inside you swear you are in a mid-size car. I put the back seats down to form my mini-mini van and actually picked up a 2"x4"x8' the other day. For around the City cheap transportation this is the car for me.
  • Honda Honda Prelude Owner Reviews (see 12 reviews)
  • 1991 Honda Prelude
    Visitor, Sweet Grass, MT, September 01, 2012 18:11
    I have owned over 20 vehicles and my 1991 prelude is one of the best to drive. Handles amazing and is all around excellent. Only complaint would be my automatic transmission shifts a little hard.
  • Honda Honda Civic Hybrid Owner Reviews (see 11 reviews)
  • 2007 Honda Civic Hybrid
    Visitor, North Royalton, OH, October 06, 2014 22:36
    The car is a piece of crap. I have had problems with the car from the time that I bought it. The tires wore out in 6 months, the door locks did not work, the break system failed (at a cost of $3,000) the windows stopped working, on an on. I feel cheated because I thought Hondas were reliable- able to go $200,000 without a serious problem. I will never buy another Honda, ever.
  • Honda Honda Civic Si Owner Reviews (see 11 reviews)
  • 1992 Honda Civic Si
    Visitor, Sterling, VA, March 02, 2013 10:22
    I am the proud owner of one of these vehicles, currently with 163K miles. Even after upgrading bolt-ons and putting performance brake system/17" tires, she still gets 36 hwy and 30 city! Everyone who sees or drives it, LOVES it…I routinely have offers on my windshield from random strangers. Easy to maintain with a little TLC and respect for maintenance schedules. I have never been disappointed by its reliability. Drawback: it works great with small children but gets a bit crowded when they get bigger (lol…so I make them get their own rides if they get big enough to complain), esp since it is a hatchback. There are fewer and fewer of these vehicles around, so worth even more to me to keep in tip top shape. Recommendation: the 2006 Honda paint "Fiji Blue Pearl" is gorgeous on this vehicle, esp with great wheels…every girl appreciates a classic dress and sexy heels ;)
  • Honda Honda Accord Hybrid Owner Reviews (see 9 reviews)
  • 2007 Honda Accord Hybrid
    Visitor, El Paso, TX, March 08, 2014 14:33
    everything on the HONDA hybrid is Japan's revenenge for the A bomb. Nothing on this HONDA hybrid is right. The parts are very expensive and its a classic lemon. After 80,000 its a bucket of wasted money and the pitful fuel savings are down the drain. HONDA are you listening to your A bomb revenenge. I am out thousands of dollars for Japan's HONDA rise bowl, I WILL ALWAYS REMEMBER MADE IN JAPAN IS STILL A JOKE.
  • Honda Honda Insight Owner Reviews (see 9 reviews)
  • 2010 Honda Insight
    bluewood, Clinton, IA, February 13, 2015 04:19
    In September of 2010, I chose to buy a car HONDA INSIGHT, as between the various brands that offered similar vehicles with low fuel consumption and equipped with innovative technology, I decided to put the utmost confidence in this car maker who enjoyed, and enjoys an excellent reputation worldwide. In order to buy the car, I went to the Honda's Agent, at that time, present in my city, after a few months, unfortunately, neither the aforesaid Agent, nor any other new Agents, accounted any more HONDA! The discomfort was remarkable because, in order to perform routine maintenance on my HONDA INSIGHT, I had to ask every time a day off to get to the nearest Honda authorized workshop, since needing driving 170 km away for round trip. I continued, however, to be fully convinced of the purchase that I made, and even in spite of the commercial assessment of the vehicle that, after only two years, had already fallen to about seven thousand euro against the euro diciottomilacinquecento paid. I didn't care about that assessment, because I preferred the aforesaid car with conviction, since I always felt very satisfied, I would never wanted to sell it. A few weeks ago, just Monday, October 13, 2014, the car suddenly stops and no longer working the speed gears, neither forward nor backward; it creaks, but nothing to do, does not move! I call the tow truck and not knowing where to turn in the city, having, among other things, go to work, I decide to park the car in front of my house and, simultaneously, hire a new car. In the following days, since HONDA assistance was not present in the city, I asked advice from some mechanical technicians, whom working for other car manufacturers, they agreed on a possible speed gears breaking, or clutch breaking, solvable by an authorized Honda workshop by costing of nine thousand Euros plus VAT and labor. What to do? Which hypothesis to consider? a) Look for a diagnose by an authorized Honda service center, and then, to do so, require the help of a tow truck for 170 km. and, most likely, I will have to decide whether to repair a car, currently worth about four thousand Euros, spending about double, if not the triple, of value of my car; b) Demolish the car, after only four years of purchase, with an immense displeasure and the deep feeling of having got a real cheat, which inevitably produces a great desire to spread out around the world, and in all languages, what has happened to me; c) Claiming of my rights since the car in question does not have the quality and performance which are normal in goods of the same type that the consumer can reasonably expect, given the nature of the property and any public statements (advertising etc.), by the seller or the manufacturer. (... In fact, it was impossible to foresee that I was buying a car that, after only four years of use, it would submit malfunctions such to have to be scrapped). However, considering that probable it's an exceptional event, before choosing, I asked for two times, amicably, a support to "HONDA MOTOR EUROPE LTD" explaining what happened and asking for their cooperation, their suggestions, their recommendation or, perhaps, only one word, that maybe it could at least assist me in reaching a point of care HONDA, where you can determine with certainty the type of breakdown that occurred. None of this, Honda Italy, neither concessions virtuous, nor even an answer! NOTHING about anything! Honda has decided to regard his client NOT worthy of consideration, as it were transparent, insignificant. EVERY THING ABOVE WRITTEN IS DOCUMENTED! PLEASE YOU USE ONE’S OWN JUDGEMENT, IS HONDA A SERIOUS COMPANY? I CAN ONLY SAY: WARNING, IF YOU THINK TO BUY A CAR, DO SO IN ANY WAY, MAKE SURE THAT IS NOT AN HONDA. HONDA IS NOT THE A RELIABLE COMPANY HONDA VEHICLES ARE NOT RELIABLE AT ALL - BAD SERVICE. BEWARE, WHAT HAPPENED ME, CAN HAPPEN TOMORROW TO YOU. HONDA IN MY CASE HAS DONE A CONDUCT IN ALL ITS DEPARTMENT TO VERY LOW LEVEL. HONDA DID NOT CARED ABOUT PRESTIGE THAT ALSO A SINGLE CUSTOMER CAN GIVE TO A COMPANY. HONDA, HAS TAKEN ME AWAY EIGHTEEN THOUSAND EUROS WITH THE SALE OF A "CAR" THAT HAS REVEALED TO BE A REAL SCRAP. JUST STAY AWAY FROM HONDA! EVERY THING ABOVE WRITTEN IS DOCUMENTED!
  • Honda Honda Civic del Sol Owner Reviews (see 7 reviews)
  • 1993 Honda Civic del Sol
    Visitor, Anadarko, OK, June 20, 2013 15:32
    I have a 93 si. I never know if it will start. had 2 distributors installed in the last 2 yrs. no one can fix it. mechanic tells me that he can only diagnose my problem if the car won't start. I never know when it won't start. sometimes it grinds. then, after it sits for a minute, it will start. the mechanic wants to install a new distributor everytime I call him about it. nobody can diagnose it.
  • Honda Honda S2000 Owner Reviews (see 7 reviews)
  • 2002 Honda S2000
    TristanReal, Willowbrook, IL, July 02, 2013 17:41
     Journeyman
    Truly an awesome car. its at its simplest form of a convertible sports car. its nimble, quick, reliable and is good looking. Lowered it with 9 inch wide wheels.
  • Honda Honda CRX Owner Reviews (see 4 reviews)
  • 1990 Honda CRX
    Visitor, Alameda, CA, December 06, 2012 11:04
    My 90 CRX Si has 286,000 and counting. Bought in new and it still brings major smiles all the time. It's been my everyday car to work and for fun from day one and I dunno what to say except I think Soichiro Honda made a deal with supernatural forces on behalf of the CRX because it's excellence has not diminished in the 20 plus years of driving it.