» Honda

Reviews for 20 Honda models:

Honda Reviews and Owner Comments

Honda Owner Reviews (20 reviews)
    Honda Honda Accord Owner Reviews (see 204 reviews)
  • 2012 Honda Accord
    Visitor, Santa Rosa, CA, October 28, 2014 11:37
    I love my 2012 Honda Accord EXL. Very pleased!!!
  • Honda Honda Civic Owner Reviews (see 104 reviews)
  • 2005 Honda Civic
    ADDY NG, Charlotte, NC, December 14, 2014 05:43
    Perfect car from honda, powerful,smooth, 160000 no big problem at all
  • Honda Honda CR-V Owner Reviews (see 69 reviews)
  • 2009 Honda CR-V
    Visitor, Myrtle Beach, SC, December 07, 2014 18:21
    Bought 2009 Honda CRV new. At 25000, the steering box went. I was into my fourth year so no warranty. Now, at 36000 miles, the heater core is shot. I will never buy another Honda. I drove clunkers for almost 40 years and never had problems like this at such low mileage. Also, had to replace tires at 29,000 miles.
  • Honda Honda Odyssey Owner Reviews (see 47 reviews)
  • 2002 Honda Odyssey
    Visitor, Fairdale, KY, October 18, 2014 14:53
    Has been a exclent van, have 212,000 M. Just replaced timeing belt, water pump, drive belts, had two broken motor mounts. Cost $1385 dollars. Work was done by Honda. Other things I hear about the odyssey I have not had. My Honda dealer don't charge what other people said they paid for motor mounts. I paid less than $700 FOR 2.
  • Honda Honda Pilot Owner Reviews (see 41 reviews)
  • 2007 Honda Pilot
    Visitor, Dobbs Ferry, NY, December 09, 2014 19:40
    garbage!!!
  • Honda Honda Ridgeline Owner Reviews (see 28 reviews)
  • 2006 Honda Ridgeline
    Visitor, Clarence, NY, December 15, 2014 11:39
    Great Truck. Just turned 475500km on my 2006. I took the risk to do the TB at 160000km and it is going in for its 3rd one tomorrow. It has it's original exhaust and emissions equipment. The engine is still strong and the transmission has never skipped a beat. Other than a few minor interior dash lighting issues this vehicle has never let me down. Just do the maintenance as required with the exception of the timing belt and your good.
  • Honda Honda Element Owner Reviews (see 26 reviews)
  • 2004 Honda Element
    Visitor, Alamo, CA, November 23, 2014 21:06
    At 292,500 miles, this car is nothing short of amazing. Replaced the rear brakes myself about 9,000 miles ago now have to replace the front pads. These are the original pads! Have replaced the starter (By a repair shop), the radiator and the front engine mount myself, the rear engine mount (By the shop), this car seems to eat engine mounts. Replaced the spark plugs at 225K and the serpentine belt at 250k (Figured I was pushing my luck, but the belt looked new with no cracks in it at all). My A/C just stopped working and the location of the compressor seems to indicate a potential expensive repair. Given the advanced age of the drivetrain, I am contemplating repowering the car and driving it another ten years. I'm a life time Honda fan.
  • Honda Honda Passport Owner Reviews (see 22 reviews)
  • 1996 Honda Passport
    BlakeKershner, Lincoln, CA, January 18, 2014 01:35
    At 330,000 miles I've driven it around the country through snow and desert. If you keep up with it and can afford the fixes and maintenance, the car will certainly be good back to you. Although there has been a few occurring problems such as alternator, and oil leak. Not to say this isn't a great 90's SUV, but I'm at the point where if the catalytic converter needs replaced, or its just getting to old and expensive, I may have to put her down to parts..The little problems grow as with any older car
  • Honda Honda Fit Owner Reviews (see 16 reviews)
  • 2013 Honda Fit
    FSUH8R, Youngstown, OH, May 19, 2014 13:32
    I was very impressed with my Fit until the head on crash test results were aired on TV. I have had no problems except the battery would not hold a charge very long. It is true that I don't drive it for weeks at a time. I took it to the local dealer and it turned out to be a defective battery. They replaced it at no charge. I have had four passengers inside with no problems picking up speed. When you are inside you swear you are in a mid-size car. I put the back seats down to form my mini-mini van and actually picked up a 2"x4"x8' the other day. For around the City cheap transportation this is the car for me.
  • Honda Honda Prelude Owner Reviews (see 12 reviews)
  • 1991 Honda Prelude
    Visitor, Sweet Grass, MT, September 01, 2012 15:11
    I have owned over 20 vehicles and my 1991 prelude is one of the best to drive. Handles amazing and is all around excellent. Only complaint would be my automatic transmission shifts a little hard.
  • Honda Honda Civic Hybrid Owner Reviews (see 11 reviews)
  • 2007 Honda Civic Hybrid
    Visitor, North Royalton, OH, October 06, 2014 19:36
    The car is a piece of crap. I have had problems with the car from the time that I bought it. The tires wore out in 6 months, the door locks did not work, the break system failed (at a cost of $3,000) the windows stopped working, on an on. I feel cheated because I thought Hondas were reliable- able to go $200,000 without a serious problem. I will never buy another Honda, ever.
  • Honda Honda Civic Si Owner Reviews (see 11 reviews)
  • 1992 Honda Civic Si
    Visitor, Sterling, VA, March 02, 2013 07:22
    I am the proud owner of one of these vehicles, currently with 163K miles. Even after upgrading bolt-ons and putting performance brake system/17" tires, she still gets 36 hwy and 30 city! Everyone who sees or drives it, LOVES it…I routinely have offers on my windshield from random strangers. Easy to maintain with a little TLC and respect for maintenance schedules. I have never been disappointed by its reliability. Drawback: it works great with small children but gets a bit crowded when they get bigger (lol…so I make them get their own rides if they get big enough to complain), esp since it is a hatchback. There are fewer and fewer of these vehicles around, so worth even more to me to keep in tip top shape. Recommendation: the 2006 Honda paint "Fiji Blue Pearl" is gorgeous on this vehicle, esp with great wheels…every girl appreciates a classic dress and sexy heels ;)
  • Honda Honda Accord Hybrid Owner Reviews (see 9 reviews)
  • 2007 Honda Accord Hybrid
    Visitor, El Paso, TX, March 08, 2014 11:33
    everything on the HONDA hybrid is Japan's revenenge for the A bomb. Nothing on this HONDA hybrid is right. The parts are very expensive and its a classic lemon. After 80,000 its a bucket of wasted money and the pitful fuel savings are down the drain. HONDA are you listening to your A bomb revenenge. I am out thousands of dollars for Japan's HONDA rise bowl, I WILL ALWAYS REMEMBER MADE IN JAPAN IS STILL A JOKE.
  • Honda Honda Insight Owner Reviews (see 7 reviews)
  • 2011 Honda Insight
    Visitor, Keene, TX, January 27, 2013 11:44
    2010 Honda Insight Visitor, Keene, TX, January 27, 2013 11:42 I bought the Honda insight in April 2011, today is January 26/2012(20 months)I have over 52,000. I drive 104 miles roundtrip to work. The best performan was 67 mpg runing at 50 mph. I went to California twice an the average roundtrip 46 mpg at 70 mph, every trip was over 5,000 miles. This is a wonderful car. No problems
  • Honda Honda S2000 Owner Reviews (see 7 reviews)
  • 2002 Honda S2000
    TristanReal, Willowbrook, IL, July 02, 2013 14:41
     Journeyman
    Truly an awesome car. its at its simplest form of a convertible sports car. its nimble, quick, reliable and is good looking. Lowered it with 9 inch wide wheels.
  • Honda Honda Civic del Sol Owner Reviews (see 7 reviews)
  • 1993 Honda Civic del Sol
    Visitor, Anadarko, OK, June 20, 2013 12:32
    I have a 93 si. I never know if it will start. had 2 distributors installed in the last 2 yrs. no one can fix it. mechanic tells me that he can only diagnose my problem if the car won't start. I never know when it won't start. sometimes it grinds. then, after it sits for a minute, it will start. the mechanic wants to install a new distributor everytime I call him about it. nobody can diagnose it.
  • Honda Honda CRX Owner Reviews (see 4 reviews)
  • 1990 Honda CRX
    Visitor, Alameda, CA, December 06, 2012 08:04
    My 90 CRX Si has 286,000 and counting. Bought in new and it still brings major smiles all the time. It's been my everyday car to work and for fun from day one and I dunno what to say except I think Soichiro Honda made a deal with supernatural forces on behalf of the CRX because it's excellence has not diminished in the 20 plus years of driving it.