» Buick

Reviews for 15 Buick models:

Buick Reviews and Owner Comments

Buick Owner Reviews (15 reviews)
    Buick Buick LeSabre Owner Reviews (see 112 reviews)
  • 2004 Buick LeSabre
    Visitor, Au Sable Forks, NY, June 08, 2014 16:09
    Purchased used in North Carolina in 2008 (It was a NY car originally). Had 47,000+ miles then, has 311,000 now. Main problem is under body rust caused by salting roads) Most other problems caused by towing things since it does not have a towing package. Otherwise biggest problems are the front wheel bearings and o2 sensors, intake manifold will be another. So far it is holding up but is showing signs of needing replacement. Will wait until Fall 2014 to make the decision. If replacing front wheel bearings always buy the ones with lifetime warranty. Bearings are made cheaply so why pay for them more than once. If frame holds up (does not break due to salt) I believe the car could easily reach 400,000. It makes sense why Buick discontinued the Le Sabre ..... it is too good of a car and lasts way too long.
  • Buick Buick Century Owner Reviews (see 53 reviews)
  • 1992 Buick Century
    Visitor, North Olmsted, OH, April 27, 2014 20:03
    155,000 miles on a limited wagon white with fake wood paneling. Automatic 4 speed overdrive. MSRP over $20,000. Options galore but, as time goes by the options fail to work. Power antenna quit as well as harmonic balancer, fuel injectors, power window motor, difficult to get a mechanic to diagnos accurately. Put in 10 fuel injectors due to incompetent service work and 3 techs still couldn't figure out the last rough running was due to an injector.
  • Buick Buick Regal Owner Reviews (see 37 reviews)
  • 2001 Buick Regal
    Visitor, Mount Vernon, IL, March 06, 2014 21:16
    driving down road almost like u put brake on now no reverse what is wrong
  • Buick Buick Park Avenue Owner Reviews (see 32 reviews)
  • 1991 Buick Park Avenue
    Visitor, Elizabeth, NJ, February 24, 2014 15:06
    Hi: I own a 1991 Buick Park Ave Base Model 3.8 V6 engine, I had problems with the car cutting off while driving. I went to several mechanics this is everything I had changed and the problem still existed. Mass airflow sensor, Coolant temperature sensor, Crank shaft sensor, Idle control valve sensor, Fuel pump relay, Fuel pump, Fuel pump strainer, Fuel pump filter, Throttle body cleaned 100%, Spark plugs, Spark plug wires, Coil pack, New battery. I had all these items replaced because when the car got a little hot or even sometimes all the way hot it will still shut off, like I turned the key off myself. No code never came on at all. But I spoke to a mechanic that is a retired GM Master Tech and he checked manually to see if the Coil Pack had spark, and it did sometimes. Then he did a manual test again this time with the master tech diagnostic computer hooked up and finally a code 42 came on several times. I then went and purchased the IGNITION CONTROL MODULE and when he changed it the car started running 100 plus percent like it was brand new all over again. And he also showed me on the old IGNITION CONTROL MODULE where it was over heating and melted. So please have your mechanic check the inside of the IGNITION CONTROL MODULE because sometimes it give a code and sometimes it don't but it will most likely be the cause of your stalling. Check it first before you go and spend hundreds of dollars changing parts that don't need to be changed. My lesson learned as a owner of this vehicle. I hope this post will be a help to someone.
  • Buick Buick Rendezvous Owner Reviews (see 31 reviews)
  • 2006 Buick Rendezvous
    lindanix, Alexander City, AL, July 30, 2014 12:01
    I love my Rendezvous it drive on the highway but it does a little jurking but it will come out.I am having with my steering section.
  • Buick Buick LaCrosse Owner Reviews (see 25 reviews)
  • 2012 Buick LaCrosse
    paul j taylor, Youngstown, NY, March 02, 2014 09:57
    Very comfortable and very quiet, limited trunk space, V6 has big time power when you hit it (hang onto the wheel) fuel economy pretty good if you drive with a very light foot. If you don't watch it you'll not be happy with the fuel economy. Highway 34 Canadian mpg (20 %) less U>S> with cruise on 70 mph, city can get as low as 9 or 10 with a heavy foot or 20 watching it.
  • Buick Buick Rainier Owner Reviews (see 19 reviews)
  • 2005 Buick Rainier
    Visitor, Raleigh, NC, May 12, 2014 10:24
    I have a 2004 Rainier. Purchased with 50K miles. I had no major issues until last year. The air suspension that causes the vehicle to adjust failed. This cost was around 600.00. This past weekend my shifter cable broke. I'm unable to shift into any gear. Cost quoted: 235.00 with labor.
  • Buick Buick Lucerne Owner Reviews (see 19 reviews)
  • 2011 Buick Lucerne
    Visitor, Medford, MA, June 19, 2014 11:54
    I like the car but the mileage really stinks, 18 mpg is not exactly my cup of tea, however, like I said, I like the car, now if only I can figure out the bluetooth telephone system in it, I'd be over. I've yet to find someone who has figured it out. I guess I'll have to try a GM repair store.
  • Buick Buick Enclave Owner Reviews (see 16 reviews)
  • 2009 Buick Enclave
    sammy57, Potwin, KS, March 27, 2014 10:18
    love the car but not very "do-it-yourself" friendly
  • Buick Buick Riviera Owner Reviews (see 14 reviews)
  • 1999 Buick Riviera
    Walted, Franklin, OH, November 06, 2013 15:15
    Have owned 2 99s and 1 98 which are effectively the same car. Obviously I love my Rivieras That said, they all have had supercharger coupler failures, leveling system failures, and trunk leaks, all of which are relatively easy to repair with the leveling system the most expensive to repair. One had a bad intake manifold gasket that leaked antifreeze into the intake that I never repaired. Have problems with the transmission shifting that was fixed by replacing the fluid & filter and then driving it for a couple months. Replaced 1 radiator, 1 oil pressure sending unit for Misc other problems & issues but have been driving these cars for almost 15 years. My current Riviera is a Silver Arrow.
  • Buick Buick Skylark Owner Reviews (see 9 reviews)
  • 1991 Buick Skylark
    Visitor, Riverside, CA, October 21, 2012 18:50
    I have a 91 skylark 3.3 that only has 57000 miles that are original miles. Thia car I bought off my nephew. It needed a crank position sensor and a couple injectors. I can't say one bad word about this car.Runs good and it is fast.
  • Buick Buick Terraza Owner Reviews (see 8 reviews)
  • 2006 Buick Terraza
    Visitor, Julesburg, CO, February 14, 2014 19:54
    I bought my Terraza used with just under 100,000 miles on it. I have replaced the tires twice (first set was a cheap choice) and other than normal wear and tear that would come with any other vehicle with this many miles on it (wheel bearings, brakes air conditioner line) I have had no problems with it...we drive this thing everywhere and it has proven to be very reliable. I did not want a van but the look of it changed my mind. Our family is very hard on interiors and this one has held up to several kids and carseats like a champ. I could not have chosen better...
  • Buick Buick Roadmaster Owner Reviews (see 6 reviews)
  • 1995 Buick Roadmaster
    Visitor, Placerville, CA, October 24, 2013 19:40
    I'm glad others are getting great gas mileage, i'm only getting 16 mpg at the best on my 95 roadmaster, wish i new the secret, 25 mpg seems extremely hi for a 350ci v8 and a car as heavy as a Roadmaster??