» Buick

Reviews for 15 Buick models:

Buick Reviews and Owner Comments

Buick Owner Reviews (15 reviews)
    Buick Buick LeSabre Owner Reviews (see 118 reviews)
  • 1997 Buick LeSabre
    Visitor, Sioux City, IA, December 27, 2014 18:07
    This was my grandparents until they passed away. I inherited their 1997 Lesabre Custom with 85,000 miles didn't drive many places since elderly people. The body is in good shape stereo with Delco cassette plays impressive very comfortable buckets, fixed one of the headlights wasn't working it still runs like new bought in 2005 as a free ride. I own this car now, thankfully hasn't made me put no expenses into high expensive repairs vehicle has 104986 miles 3.8L engine idles very quiet I always used a car cover staying in decent condition interior is very clean though have smaller kids no tears or rips everything works great on the Buick. It has been a well maintained car all these years even when my grandparents owned it my grandpa took very excellent care of it when first bought late '96 of a 1997 model year car love this car. I'd wouldn't hesitate in getting one of these couldn't pass reliability with a Buick might be for an elder person but truly reliable with decent ride, great sound system, spacious and very low maintenance.
  • Buick Buick Century Owner Reviews (see 55 reviews)
  • 2003 Buick Century
    Visitor, Midvale, UT, January 18, 2015 16:11
    We have had fairly good luck with our '03 Century. Had lifters replaced at 50,000 miles because of clatter at a Chevy dealer in Sandy. After 1000 mi or so it was as noisy as before. Were they actually replaced? Get better A/C on passenger side. Power window problems, but all in all its been a good dependable car. Its nearing 100,000 miles. p.s. replaced catalytic converter recently.
  • Buick Buick Regal Owner Reviews (see 39 reviews)
  • 1995 Buick Regal
    Visitor, Lexington, KY, December 25, 2014 15:29
    Other than manifold head gasket it is a pretty well good car love it to death. Thank u Jesus I have 200,000 miles on the odometer has not shown any significant problems of quitting yet. Will drive until run it through ground no costly repairs but only minor thing having out vehicle be headlight bulbs doesn't last long have to get some so keep whenever one of the lights go out. Regal is a flawless car gets 24 miles per gallon round trips around city looks beautiful in and out absolutely love this car. Engine runs well replaced oil and change fluids making it last I believe u want find a clean '95 Regal around Lexington in good running condition its the best car I have ever had.
  • Buick Buick Rendezvous Owner Reviews (see 35 reviews)
  • 2006 Buick Rendezvous
    Visitor, Greenville, SC, December 25, 2014 04:30
    Bought my SUV used in 2010 love what counts on my Rendezvous CXL no issues still peppy took few trips out of town plus gets decent gas mileage. I got spark plugs changed at 102,000 miles and set of new tires drives solid has awesome handling believe long term reliability is no problem. Good sound system love the comfortable seats materials are nice came with a sunroof . I like the style of this SUV it is a nice Buick bought used all my maintenance are cheap getting things done on it. It would make a great family SUV being more affordable for the buck never left me stranded took a trip down to Atlanta this Rendezvous handle interstates very well I appreciate all monies worth getting out of my Rendezvous.
  • Buick Buick Park Avenue Owner Reviews (see 32 reviews)
  • 1991 Buick Park Avenue
    Visitor, Elizabeth, NJ, February 24, 2014 18:06
    Hi: I own a 1991 Buick Park Ave Base Model 3.8 V6 engine, I had problems with the car cutting off while driving. I went to several mechanics this is everything I had changed and the problem still existed. Mass airflow sensor, Coolant temperature sensor, Crank shaft sensor, Idle control valve sensor, Fuel pump relay, Fuel pump, Fuel pump strainer, Fuel pump filter, Throttle body cleaned 100%, Spark plugs, Spark plug wires, Coil pack, New battery. I had all these items replaced because when the car got a little hot or even sometimes all the way hot it will still shut off, like I turned the key off myself. No code never came on at all. But I spoke to a mechanic that is a retired GM Master Tech and he checked manually to see if the Coil Pack had spark, and it did sometimes. Then he did a manual test again this time with the master tech diagnostic computer hooked up and finally a code 42 came on several times. I then went and purchased the IGNITION CONTROL MODULE and when he changed it the car started running 100 plus percent like it was brand new all over again. And he also showed me on the old IGNITION CONTROL MODULE where it was over heating and melted. So please have your mechanic check the inside of the IGNITION CONTROL MODULE because sometimes it give a code and sometimes it don't but it will most likely be the cause of your stalling. Check it first before you go and spend hundreds of dollars changing parts that don't need to be changed. My lesson learned as a owner of this vehicle. I hope this post will be a help to someone.
  • Buick Buick LaCrosse Owner Reviews (see 30 reviews)
  • 2014 Buick LaCrosse
    Visitor, Louisville, KY, December 23, 2014 01:38
    Love my car. It is stylish, spacious, quiet and smooth. I have the premium 1 model superb performance gets good gas mileage and love the options. This was the 1st Buick I have purchased love everything on this car.
  • Buick Buick Rainier Owner Reviews (see 22 reviews)
  • 2005 Buick Rainier
    Visitor, Omaha, NE, December 05, 2014 22:24
    Bought this car 3 mos. ago because my last vehicle developed problems that no one seemed able to fix. HA! I should have saved myself the anguish and the repair bills. First there were the shocks and the swaybar bushings, then the headlights were misaligned (far too low, but the dealership said they were fine), then one of the taillights went out, then one of the turn signals, and now one of the headlights. OMG, what's next? I've NEVER had a vehicle that had these kinds of problems one after the other. The Rainier looks great and is fun to drive, but you'll go broke trying to keep up with the failures. I'm starting to wonder if this is just a coincidence, or will I be facing at least one repair every month for as long as I hang on to this lemon. Oh, I forgot to mention how the engine fluctuates and the HVAC system roars. I think Buick stopped making Rainiers because they couldn't keep coming up with good excuses for their design flaws.
  • Buick Buick Lucerne Owner Reviews (see 22 reviews)
  • 2009 Buick Lucerne
    Visitor, Valley Stream, NY, January 26, 2015 14:32
    Car has 43,000 miles,always serviced before it's called for and the transmissions gone, needs replacement, had all sorts of problems with lane sensor, side obstacle sensors, on star and ignition switch, but nothing like the huge expense of having the tranny rebuilt. GM just isn't what it used to be. Beautiful car but not built to last and it wasn't cheap either.
  • Buick Buick Enclave Owner Reviews (see 19 reviews)
  • 2013 Buick Enclave
    Visitor, Solon, OH, January 02, 2015 19:34
    Purchased this 2013 Enclave AWD (loaded) brand new two years ago. Currently has 33,000 miles on it, and I have had no problems with it. It rides great and I have been impressed with Buick ever since. Engine and drivetrain ride smoothly and has plenty of torque for towing trailers of "stuff" from Ohio to Florida, thru the mountains and valleys of West Virginia. I am a new car freak who has owned many, many new vehicles over the years and the Enclave is the best in class for US automakers. Only real complaints: 1) MPG is about 18.5 so far, and 2) I believe the brakes are undersized for this heavy of a vehicle especially because I had a factory towing package included when I ordered it.
  • Buick Buick Riviera Owner Reviews (see 15 reviews)
  • 1995 Buick Riviera
    Visitor, Lahaska, PA, December 24, 2014 01:31
    Love the car has some electronic issues seats quit working and cruise control switch malfunctions but runs well with 3800 engine I did pull the battery because this car would crank real slow plus had a mechanic run some coils but nothing showed about problem. The fuel pump was replaced as alternator but problem occurs which think Rivieras had common problems love the car it's a good car but has some design flaws. I am thinking of doing some mechanical work by hand saving myself some money bought it used last year paid $800 guess the owner didn't want to put anymore work into the car he told me all the things had to be done on car which makes the 4th owner driving it. It is a nice looking car but has lots of mechanical problems it hiccups when driving acts like going to stall don't know if car is on its last leg but will get everything fixed going to Auto parts store getting parts much cheaper.
  • Buick Buick Skylark Owner Reviews (see 9 reviews)
  • 1991 Buick Skylark
    Visitor, Riverside, CA, October 21, 2012 21:50
    I have a 91 skylark 3.3 that only has 57000 miles that are original miles. Thia car I bought off my nephew. It needed a crank position sensor and a couple injectors. I can't say one bad word about this car.Runs good and it is fast.
  • Buick Buick Terraza Owner Reviews (see 8 reviews)
  • 2006 Buick Terraza
    Visitor, Julesburg, CO, February 14, 2014 22:54
    I bought my Terraza used with just under 100,000 miles on it. I have replaced the tires twice (first set was a cheap choice) and other than normal wear and tear that would come with any other vehicle with this many miles on it (wheel bearings, brakes air conditioner line) I have had no problems with it...we drive this thing everywhere and it has proven to be very reliable. I did not want a van but the look of it changed my mind. Our family is very hard on interiors and this one has held up to several kids and carseats like a champ. I could not have chosen better...
  • Buick Buick Roadmaster Owner Reviews (see 7 reviews)
  • 1995 Buick Roadmaster
    Visitor, Louisville, KY, December 24, 2014 01:49
    One of the best Big gems ever on the road. Buick gave it the right name Road master love the tight ride with the LT1 engine has good punch to throttle. These cars last forever owned a 92 sold off recently bought a clean 1995 back in 2010 last went 300,000 miles no problems hope this last me believe it will can trust the cars they are built like tanks.