» Buick

Reviews for 15 Buick models:

Buick Reviews and Owner Comments

Buick Owner Reviews (15 reviews)
    Buick Buick LeSabre Owner Reviews (see 117 reviews)
  • 1995 Buick LeSabre
    Visitor, Owensboro, KY, December 23, 2014 22:57
    The car might look bad but it's reliable purchased in 1998 from a friend who took his kids around my son's drove it but they have abused my Lesabre looks like been in a crash dummy that is what you get handling over the keys to teens. I am getting it fixed up still reliable just in bad shape it won't die. My friend bought this car new he kept it up now looks like a rag on wheels planning to drive until motor quits.
  • Buick Buick Century Owner Reviews (see 54 reviews)
  • 1994 Buick Century
    Visitor, Stilwell, KS, November 24, 2014 17:20
    I am 29 years old and have owned two 1994 Buick Centuries in my life - the first time as a teenager in high school and just recently bought another (both white with blue interior!). I didn't appreciate what I had as a teenager, but after owning a few other less quality cars in the last 10 years, I knew it was fate when I came across the craigslist ad for a white 94 Buick Century after I totaled my last car. At 20 years old, she has little to no rust, has been perfectly maintained with all documentation, was always garaged, never driven in bad/wet weather and only had 51,983 ACTUAL miles! It is perfect because it is reliable, cheap to fix and maintain and unassuming. The only complaints I have are that the gear shift lever on the column gets in the way of the radio controls and seat covers are pretty much impossible to find unless you have them custom made. Other than that, best car ever. I'm hoping to own a third one some day!
  • Buick Buick Regal Owner Reviews (see 39 reviews)
  • 1995 Buick Regal
    Visitor, Lexington, KY, December 25, 2014 12:29
    Other than manifold head gasket it is a pretty well good car love it to death. Thank u Jesus I have 200,000 miles on the odometer has not shown any significant problems of quitting yet. Will drive until run it through ground no costly repairs but only minor thing having out vehicle be headlight bulbs doesn't last long have to get some so keep whenever one of the lights go out. Regal is a flawless car gets 24 miles per gallon round trips around city looks beautiful in and out absolutely love this car. Engine runs well replaced oil and change fluids making it last I believe u want find a clean '95 Regal around Lexington in good running condition its the best car I have ever had.
  • Buick Buick Rendezvous Owner Reviews (see 35 reviews)
  • 2006 Buick Rendezvous
    Visitor, Greenville, SC, December 25, 2014 01:30
    Bought my SUV used in 2010 love what counts on my Rendezvous CXL no issues still peppy took few trips out of town plus gets decent gas mileage. I got spark plugs changed at 102,000 miles and set of new tires drives solid has awesome handling believe long term reliability is no problem. Good sound system love the comfortable seats materials are nice came with a sunroof . I like the style of this SUV it is a nice Buick bought used all my maintenance are cheap getting things done on it. It would make a great family SUV being more affordable for the buck never left me stranded took a trip down to Atlanta this Rendezvous handle interstates very well I appreciate all monies worth getting out of my Rendezvous.
  • Buick Buick Park Avenue Owner Reviews (see 32 reviews)
  • 1991 Buick Park Avenue
    Visitor, Elizabeth, NJ, February 24, 2014 15:06
    Hi: I own a 1991 Buick Park Ave Base Model 3.8 V6 engine, I had problems with the car cutting off while driving. I went to several mechanics this is everything I had changed and the problem still existed. Mass airflow sensor, Coolant temperature sensor, Crank shaft sensor, Idle control valve sensor, Fuel pump relay, Fuel pump, Fuel pump strainer, Fuel pump filter, Throttle body cleaned 100%, Spark plugs, Spark plug wires, Coil pack, New battery. I had all these items replaced because when the car got a little hot or even sometimes all the way hot it will still shut off, like I turned the key off myself. No code never came on at all. But I spoke to a mechanic that is a retired GM Master Tech and he checked manually to see if the Coil Pack had spark, and it did sometimes. Then he did a manual test again this time with the master tech diagnostic computer hooked up and finally a code 42 came on several times. I then went and purchased the IGNITION CONTROL MODULE and when he changed it the car started running 100 plus percent like it was brand new all over again. And he also showed me on the old IGNITION CONTROL MODULE where it was over heating and melted. So please have your mechanic check the inside of the IGNITION CONTROL MODULE because sometimes it give a code and sometimes it don't but it will most likely be the cause of your stalling. Check it first before you go and spend hundreds of dollars changing parts that don't need to be changed. My lesson learned as a owner of this vehicle. I hope this post will be a help to someone.
  • Buick Buick LaCrosse Owner Reviews (see 30 reviews)
  • 2014 Buick LaCrosse
    Visitor, Louisville, KY, December 22, 2014 22:38
    Love my car. It is stylish, spacious, quiet and smooth. I have the premium 1 model superb performance gets good gas mileage and love the options. This was the 1st Buick I have purchased love everything on this car.
  • Buick Buick Rainier Owner Reviews (see 22 reviews)
  • 2005 Buick Rainier
    Visitor, Omaha, NE, December 05, 2014 19:24
    Bought this car 3 mos. ago because my last vehicle developed problems that no one seemed able to fix. HA! I should have saved myself the anguish and the repair bills. First there were the shocks and the swaybar bushings, then the headlights were misaligned (far too low, but the dealership said they were fine), then one of the taillights went out, then one of the turn signals, and now one of the headlights. OMG, what's next? I've NEVER had a vehicle that had these kinds of problems one after the other. The Rainier looks great and is fun to drive, but you'll go broke trying to keep up with the failures. I'm starting to wonder if this is just a coincidence, or will I be facing at least one repair every month for as long as I hang on to this lemon. Oh, I forgot to mention how the engine fluctuates and the HVAC system roars. I think Buick stopped making Rainiers because they couldn't keep coming up with good excuses for their design flaws.
  • Buick Buick Lucerne Owner Reviews (see 20 reviews)
  • 2007 Buick Lucerne
    Visitor, Summerville, SC, November 28, 2014 05:06
    I purchased my 2007 Buick Lucerne in July of 2006. It was on the dealers showroom floor and I fell in love with it. After 7 1/2 and 71,000 miles, I still enjoy driving it. It's the best car by far that I have ever owned. The dealer in Summerville SC I purchesed it from is the only place I have ever had it serviced. They preform the required maintenance and don't pressure to have things done that don't need to be done. Thumbs up to GM and the 2007 Buick Lucerne CRS and to our local dealer here in Summerville SC.
  • Buick Buick Enclave Owner Reviews (see 18 reviews)
  • 2008 Buick Enclave
    Visitor, Mechanicsville, VA, December 23, 2014 19:57
    My Enclave is a lemon. The engine is not reliable and sunroof leaks bought this SUV in 2012 with 83K miles now transmission is shuddering while rpms going over 2,000. Air conditioning system went out twice and have a blown head gasket spend couple bucks getting my car repaired it is not safe at all. I am not going to put my family in danger we will be getting rid of it and looking at Toyota for next car. GM should be shamed want reimburse since out of warranty now I'm stuck with the repair cost but not long at all until we go looking at another vehicle my family isn't getting killed in this lemon would never purchase a GM ever again.
  • Buick Buick Riviera Owner Reviews (see 15 reviews)
  • 1995 Buick Riviera
    Visitor, Lahaska, PA, December 23, 2014 22:31
    Love the car has some electronic issues seats quit working and cruise control switch malfunctions but runs well with 3800 engine I did pull the battery because this car would crank real slow plus had a mechanic run some coils but nothing showed about problem. The fuel pump was replaced as alternator but problem occurs which think Rivieras had common problems love the car it's a good car but has some design flaws. I am thinking of doing some mechanical work by hand saving myself some money bought it used last year paid $800 guess the owner didn't want to put anymore work into the car he told me all the things had to be done on car which makes the 4th owner driving it. It is a nice looking car but has lots of mechanical problems it hiccups when driving acts like going to stall don't know if car is on its last leg but will get everything fixed going to Auto parts store getting parts much cheaper.
  • Buick Buick Skylark Owner Reviews (see 9 reviews)
  • 1991 Buick Skylark
    Visitor, Riverside, CA, October 21, 2012 18:50
    I have a 91 skylark 3.3 that only has 57000 miles that are original miles. Thia car I bought off my nephew. It needed a crank position sensor and a couple injectors. I can't say one bad word about this car.Runs good and it is fast.
  • Buick Buick Terraza Owner Reviews (see 8 reviews)
  • 2006 Buick Terraza
    Visitor, Julesburg, CO, February 14, 2014 19:54
    I bought my Terraza used with just under 100,000 miles on it. I have replaced the tires twice (first set was a cheap choice) and other than normal wear and tear that would come with any other vehicle with this many miles on it (wheel bearings, brakes air conditioner line) I have had no problems with it...we drive this thing everywhere and it has proven to be very reliable. I did not want a van but the look of it changed my mind. Our family is very hard on interiors and this one has held up to several kids and carseats like a champ. I could not have chosen better...
  • Buick Buick Roadmaster Owner Reviews (see 7 reviews)
  • 1995 Buick Roadmaster
    Visitor, Louisville, KY, December 23, 2014 22:49
    One of the best Big gems ever on the road. Buick gave it the right name Road master love the tight ride with the LT1 engine has good punch to throttle. These cars last forever owned a 92 sold off recently bought a clean 1995 back in 2010 last went 300,000 miles no problems hope this last me believe it will can trust the cars they are built like tanks.