» Buick

Reviews for 15 Buick models:

Buick Reviews and Owner Comments

Buick Owner Reviews (15 reviews)
    Buick Buick LeSabre Owner Reviews (see 113 reviews)
  • 2000 Buick LeSabre
    Visitor, Schaumburg, IL, October 15, 2014 17:06
    BOUGHT MY LESABRE NEW IN APRIL 2000. SPENT 7,000 DOLLARS FIXNG ALL THE BRAKES, TRUNK AJAR, 3 OF THE 4 WINDOWS FIXED. BRAKE LINES REPLACED, ENGINE GASKETS ALTHOUGH THERE WAS A CLASS ACTION SUIT ON TIS ONE. GOOD ENGINE THOUGH. STILL HAVE IT AT 32,000 MILES, ALMOST 15 YEARS OLD..........
  • Buick Buick Century Owner Reviews (see 53 reviews)
  • 1992 Buick Century
    Visitor, North Olmsted, OH, April 27, 2014 20:03
    155,000 miles on a limited wagon white with fake wood paneling. Automatic 4 speed overdrive. MSRP over $20,000. Options galore but, as time goes by the options fail to work. Power antenna quit as well as harmonic balancer, fuel injectors, power window motor, difficult to get a mechanic to diagnos accurately. Put in 10 fuel injectors due to incompetent service work and 3 techs still couldn't figure out the last rough running was due to an injector.
  • Buick Buick Regal Owner Reviews (see 38 reviews)
  • 1998 Buick Regal
    Godschild1959, Marietta, GA, October 20, 2014 17:20
    I brought my 1998 Regal GS from a used car lot. In 2011 I haven't had any major problems until now 2014. The engine light kept coming on after having all the maintence done on the car. I wouldn't pass emission until I took it to a mechanice and it finally passed emission. After getting the car out the shop 1 week later the engine light come back on so I parked it. Three hours later I went to put the key in the ignition and the car shut down dead and I can't get the key out of the ignition. I have been trying to two days. So I have the car parked with the key in the ignition and I called the mechanic to see what he thinks. I think it may be the antitheft feature because I just brought a new battery 4 months ago. Can anyone tell me what may be the problem for the car to die no life in it. I believe I may try by giving it a jump. any suggestions.
  • Buick Buick Rendezvous Owner Reviews (see 33 reviews)
  • 2003 Buick Rendezvous
    Visitor, Presque Isle, MI, September 13, 2014 16:13
    I myself own a Buick Rendevous. When purchased it had 120,000km it now has 150,000 roughly. The only problem we had was the steering column. I see that was a recall and dont' know if anything can be done now. Had to replace something in the steering column and of course had to get another key. The Dealer would only make one. Well that's okay if your the only driver, I'm not. I was told it would cost 225.00 to have another key made and computerized by GM otherwise it is no good. The one that is no good we use to lock/unlock door.
  • Buick Buick Park Avenue Owner Reviews (see 32 reviews)
  • 1991 Buick Park Avenue
    Visitor, Elizabeth, NJ, February 24, 2014 15:06
    Hi: I own a 1991 Buick Park Ave Base Model 3.8 V6 engine, I had problems with the car cutting off while driving. I went to several mechanics this is everything I had changed and the problem still existed. Mass airflow sensor, Coolant temperature sensor, Crank shaft sensor, Idle control valve sensor, Fuel pump relay, Fuel pump, Fuel pump strainer, Fuel pump filter, Throttle body cleaned 100%, Spark plugs, Spark plug wires, Coil pack, New battery. I had all these items replaced because when the car got a little hot or even sometimes all the way hot it will still shut off, like I turned the key off myself. No code never came on at all. But I spoke to a mechanic that is a retired GM Master Tech and he checked manually to see if the Coil Pack had spark, and it did sometimes. Then he did a manual test again this time with the master tech diagnostic computer hooked up and finally a code 42 came on several times. I then went and purchased the IGNITION CONTROL MODULE and when he changed it the car started running 100 plus percent like it was brand new all over again. And he also showed me on the old IGNITION CONTROL MODULE where it was over heating and melted. So please have your mechanic check the inside of the IGNITION CONTROL MODULE because sometimes it give a code and sometimes it don't but it will most likely be the cause of your stalling. Check it first before you go and spend hundreds of dollars changing parts that don't need to be changed. My lesson learned as a owner of this vehicle. I hope this post will be a help to someone.
  • Buick Buick LaCrosse Owner Reviews (see 26 reviews)
  • 2013 Buick LaCrosse
    Visitor, Hammond, LA, August 04, 2014 07:36
    I have had my 2013 LaCrosse almost a year and it drives like a dream...overall I love it. My biggest complaint is the satellite radio - it CONSTANTLY cuts in and out! Local dealership has said (twice) that it's 'normal'. We purchased a 2014 Hyundai SUV recently and it doesn't cut out at all! Second, the accessory plugs are inside and at the bottom of the armrest. Anything needing to be charged results in wires protruding from the armrest and having to leave the armrest slightly open (which makes it useless as an armrest)...not well thought out. Lastly, even after two updates from local dealership the voice command navigation system does not work. I have given up on this, as the touch screen navigation system works just fine.
  • Buick Buick Rainier Owner Reviews (see 21 reviews)
  • 2005 Buick Rainier
    Visitor, Red Oak, IA, October 20, 2014 14:20
    I bough mine in 2009, it had 51000 miles on it. I was so happy with this vehicle, but 60000 miles came and it started falling apart, in one year I replaced the awd motor twice. the third year was a starter and both rear air suspension bags,on the fourth year I am putting in another starter oh and I forgot the water pump that was in the 2nd year also and two thermostats befor that, two headlight harness pieces and my odometer hasn't worked in two years, I use my garmin to whatch my speed. I now only have 91000 miles on it, and owe 18 more months on it. I love the ride, I love the stero and the heated seats, but besides paying 17000.00 for it I have spent an additional 2995.00 in repairs in 4 years, and that dosnt include brakes and wheelbearing in which I would consider maintenance items.
  • Buick Buick Lucerne Owner Reviews (see 19 reviews)
  • 2011 Buick Lucerne
    Visitor, Medford, MA, June 19, 2014 11:54
    I like the car but the mileage really stinks, 18 mpg is not exactly my cup of tea, however, like I said, I like the car, now if only I can figure out the bluetooth telephone system in it, I'd be over. I've yet to find someone who has figured it out. I guess I'll have to try a GM repair store.
  • Buick Buick Enclave Owner Reviews (see 17 reviews)
  • 2008 Buick Enclave
    Visitor, Newnan, GA, September 29, 2014 17:29
    I purchased a 2008 Buick Enclave in 2010. It was a buy back situation and was told that the reason for buy back was resolved and car was in perfect condition. Loved the car until I went on vacation and needed air conditioning. For the past 4 years I have had nothing but problems with my air conditioning. It has been in the shop more than 10 times trying to figure out why after 1 hour of driving the air conditioning quits! Several mechanics experienced the problem after driving it but were unable to diagnose and fix the problem. I am unable to take long trips in my car if air conditioning will be needed. I am extremely disappointed with the car and the dealership as they handed the car back to me without any resolution to the problem. I BOUGHT A LEMON AND THEY KNOW IT! (I must say I was treated very well by the dealership staff. Very polite.)
  • Buick Buick Riviera Owner Reviews (see 14 reviews)
  • 1999 Buick Riviera
    Walted, Franklin, OH, November 06, 2013 15:15
    Have owned 2 99s and 1 98 which are effectively the same car. Obviously I love my Rivieras That said, they all have had supercharger coupler failures, leveling system failures, and trunk leaks, all of which are relatively easy to repair with the leveling system the most expensive to repair. One had a bad intake manifold gasket that leaked antifreeze into the intake that I never repaired. Have problems with the transmission shifting that was fixed by replacing the fluid & filter and then driving it for a couple months. Replaced 1 radiator, 1 oil pressure sending unit for Misc other problems & issues but have been driving these cars for almost 15 years. My current Riviera is a Silver Arrow.
  • Buick Buick Skylark Owner Reviews (see 9 reviews)
  • 1991 Buick Skylark
    Visitor, Riverside, CA, October 21, 2012 18:50
    I have a 91 skylark 3.3 that only has 57000 miles that are original miles. Thia car I bought off my nephew. It needed a crank position sensor and a couple injectors. I can't say one bad word about this car.Runs good and it is fast.
  • Buick Buick Terraza Owner Reviews (see 8 reviews)
  • 2006 Buick Terraza
    Visitor, Julesburg, CO, February 14, 2014 19:54
    I bought my Terraza used with just under 100,000 miles on it. I have replaced the tires twice (first set was a cheap choice) and other than normal wear and tear that would come with any other vehicle with this many miles on it (wheel bearings, brakes air conditioner line) I have had no problems with it...we drive this thing everywhere and it has proven to be very reliable. I did not want a van but the look of it changed my mind. Our family is very hard on interiors and this one has held up to several kids and carseats like a champ. I could not have chosen better...
  • Buick Buick Roadmaster Owner Reviews (see 6 reviews)
  • 1995 Buick Roadmaster
    Visitor, Placerville, CA, October 24, 2013 19:40
    I'm glad others are getting great gas mileage, i'm only getting 16 mpg at the best on my 95 roadmaster, wish i new the secret, 25 mpg seems extremely hi for a 350ci v8 and a car as heavy as a Roadmaster??