» Mercury

Reviews for 16 Mercury models:

Mercury Reviews and Owner Comments

Mercury Owner Reviews (16 reviews)
    Mercury Mercury Grand Marquis Owner Reviews (see 86 reviews)
  • 2011 Mercury Grand Marquis
    Visitor, Syracuse, NY, January 22, 2015 22:06
    We bought this car in late 2010 now have 73,000 miles lots of spacious and rides like sitting on a couch. Only problems had out the car be brakes went at 23,000 miles and passenger window regulator wouldn't roll down but at time still had extended warranty. Gets 25 MPG and 452 Miles to Empty wish the car had navigation but it's a great large full size yacht always take trips down to VA and D.C very quiet driving the car. I wouldn't trade the car anytime sooner like the controls and digital dashboard is best. Grand Marquis has excellent handling the engine is definitely more powerful than ever absolutely loving this car. Overall though these cars are discontinued forever will keep this car until hits 400,000 miles love extra room fits six passengers even driven other people on long rides to Manhattan everyone rode in this car truly loved the Grand Marquis this car has got low maintenance and scheduled oil changes does well in snow I replaced ALL SEASON TIRES after first bought the vehicle. Believe rather keep my Grand Marquis than driving a Toyota or Honda plus any vehicle out there we are middle aged people in our mid 40s but my parents drove large yachts so now I grew up learning to drive in Dad's Buick even drove a 1985 Grand Marquis to college in Chicago back in the 90s loved that car all my friends made fun saying that was a grandpa's car but whenever they needed a ride they all loved it because it beat their little duke cars having more power to a V8 engine. Our 2011 is very reliable have another friend who lives in Boston bought a 2011 used in 2013 he loves as well even both of us always chat on Facebook saying how we rather drive these cars than small vehicles because they are the safest he added a dual flow master exhaust pipes and tinted the windows but his wife doesn't like the vehicle which she owns a BMW but she doesn't complain when needed more room for their children driving to school or etc. I love this car will always drive it until it dies on me we also bought a 2015 GMC Yukon Denali wife SUV but use when taking longer trips across the U.S but drive Grand Marquis around town or short trips it's a great car.
  • Mercury Mercury Mountaineer Owner Reviews (see 58 reviews)
  • 2004 Mercury Mountaineer
    Visitor, Fergus Falls, MN, December 18, 2014 18:30
    bought this vehicle with 30,000 miles on it. it now has 167,000. had 2 bumper to bumper warranty's on it and at 120,000 put both front wheel bearings in it. other wise never needed the warranty. out pulled my 95 chev pick-up pulling a 26 ft, toyota boat. has the 4.6 v-8 and all wheel drive. not the best fuel miliage, but didn't buy it for fuel miliage. bought it so i would not worry if my wife put it in 4x4 when it was icy up here in minnesota. been a great car. the only reason i am on this sight is to look for a wiring diagram to repair my side mirrors. a 25.00 switch fixed the problem. take care of your car and it will take care of you. oil has been changed every 3,000 miles since i have had it. cheap insurance
  • Mercury Mercury Sable Owner Reviews (see 57 reviews)
  • 2002 Mercury Sable
    Visitor, Sells, AZ, April 03, 2014 16:01
    The 2002 Mercury sable is a all around reliable car. However I did encounter a few problems. Recently I had to replace the alternator, the Power Steering pump leaks a little, I need to replace the Inner Tie Rods and possibly the outter ones, and after putting in fuel treatment/injector cleaner several times over the past 6 months, Im still getting poor gas mileage??
  • Mercury Mercury Cougar Owner Reviews (see 26 reviews)
  • 1997 Mercury Cougar
    sbachman, Centralia, KS, January 12, 2015 13:44
    I love this car, it's got all the power of a muscle car without sacrificing the ride. It rides like, well a luxury car, I like the "sleeper" look but at the same time it has like a sleek, sports car stance to it. The interior is equally as impressive, leather seats with lumbar support, and moonroof. And when your sitting in the drivers seat the gauges right in front of you, you don't really have to take your eyes off the road to see your gauges and it's comfortable to drive. Overall I love everything about this car, I would definitely recommend it anyone.
  • Mercury Mercury Mariner Owner Reviews (see 25 reviews)
  • 2009 Mercury Mariner
    Visitor, Beloit, KS, March 28, 2014 22:56
    Had the mariner for 7 months now and I am really pleased with it. The V6 has plenty of pep for me and I really like the 30+ miles per gallon. I like the visibility and the head room. Tried a chevy equanaux and could not get in without bumping my head. I had a 03 mariner and it was about the same but not as good gas mileage. I think I will stick with mariners.
  • Mercury Mercury Villager Owner Reviews (see 22 reviews)
  • 2001 Mercury Villager
    Visitor, Cincinnati, OH, September 16, 2013 14:35
    how to repair waterpump
  • Mercury Mercury Mystique Owner Reviews (see 21 reviews)
  • 1995 Mercury Mystique
    Visitor, Salisbury, NC, December 25, 2014 16:14
    My husband purchase me a new car for a Christmas present. I bought my Mystique new of 1995 has 300,000 miles going to miss my old car lasted me 19 years no issues with tranny or engine an reliable transportation. I did have problems with heater fixed $85 bucks getting a new compressor other than that car has been pretty reliable. The Mercury put me and my who grow to be children through lots of fun taking them to school, sports, activities, etc. Still looks good no problems out of nothing I know when sell it someone going to love this car very reliable have all regular receipts and maintenance when got car scheduled work done gets 26mpg mostly highway driving the interior is in good condition with everything else on car loved my Mystique was an great little midsize car ever.
  • Mercury Mercury Tracer Owner Reviews (see 15 reviews)
  • 1998 Mercury Tracer
    Visitor, Schenectady, NY, December 25, 2014 16:02
    I use this as my work car I did couple things repair on my Tracer but overall its a good car. Gets 33 mpg and 18 around city very reliable running engine. What recently happened started having transmission problems never had that problem before gave it 2 stars was fixed at trans shop which got one salvaged. The car runs flawless other than that good little car. It has 240,000 miles I just took my nephews over to their grandmother house Tracer has good pickup going across bridge going 70 mph. Overall love my car I bought used in 2003 now driven 200,000 miles oil change cheap and pass inspection which so glad its a blessing found a good used car though the transmission went out the car is strongly reliable hope last me that way having an smaller engine still very dependable driving wherever getting from Point A to B basically more a work car use daily.
  • Mercury Mercury Milan Owner Reviews (see 12 reviews)
  • 2009 Mercury Milan
    Visitor, Sewell, NJ, October 02, 2014 13:57
    Very pleased with my Milan. It has 90,000 miles. Still has the original brakes. The only maintenance performed (excluding routine maintenance) were blower fan for heater at 40K, Master cylinder at 90K. The car handles nicely. It gives a smooth, comfortable ride on the highway. Gas milage has remained consistent over the life of the car.
  • Mercury Mercury Montego Owner Reviews (see 10 reviews)
  • 2005 Mercury Montego
    Visitor, Hermitage, TN, January 29, 2014 21:59
    I own two mercury montegos'the 2005 has the oringal brakes on it.it has 11200 miles on it.the only thing I have done to this car is change the battery.what a great car.my 2006 mercury montego just rolled to one hundred thousand miles,the only thing I have done to this car is change the brakes and battery,that's it.love these cars. .
  • Mercury Mercury Monterey Owner Reviews (see 9 reviews)
  • 2006 Mercury Monterey
    Visitor, York, PA, August 24, 2014 14:32
    Information center went after 48000 miles.
  • Mercury Mercury Mariner Hybrid Owner Reviews (see 6 reviews)
  • 2010 Mercury Mariner Hybrid
    Visitor, Big Spring, TX, June 14, 2012 14:42
    Monday, went to open the car, and neither remote would work. The touch pad on the door also would not work. Opened the door with the key, and the motor would start, but could not get out of park. None of the digital/electronic displays worked. Windows nor locks would work. Air conditioner and cruise did. I was able to drive the car by disabling the "Park/Transmission" lock switch. The dealer doesn't seem to have an idea as to what is wrong.
  • Mercury Mercury Capri Owner Reviews (see 4 reviews)
  • 1992 Mercury Capri
    Visitor, Suffolk, VA, June 13, 2010 10:38
    got a 92 non turbo only 100hp makes it a little slow but it shifts nice runs good too, 18 years old and the body is amazing condition, downfall is the top was worn out pretty badly but they are kinda cheap to the most part. most defenently worth getting one if you find one. I only payed $800 for a good condition car with only 78,000 miles on it. deal so far.
  • Mercury Mercury Topaz Owner Reviews (see 3 reviews)
  • 1990 Mercury Topaz
    Visitor, Norwalk, CT, April 20, 2013 19:58
    I have a 1988 Mercury Topaz, but I am having problems with engine leaks and my Fan will not shut off. WHAT CAN I DO AND WHAT DO I NEED TO REPLACE?
  • Mercury Mercury Marauder Owner Reviews (see 2 reviews)
  • 2003 Mercury Marauder
    Visitor, Crossville, TN, August 14, 2013 13:24
    love my Marauder-I just had my power steering pump replaced-the rack replaced and the sensoe and the car is still not fixed. It it pulling to the left and comes and goes with driving. They put in a napa pump and now changing to a ford pump-is there something else going on? thanks