» Mercury

Reviews for 16 Mercury models:

Mercury Reviews and Owner Comments

Mercury Owner Reviews (16 reviews)
    Mercury Mercury Grand Marquis Owner Reviews (see 88 reviews)
  • 2000 Mercury Grand Marquis
    , Denver, CO, April 15, 2015 14:46
    This is my wife's car. She purchased it new in 2,000. Rides excellent, minimal road noise. Large interior. Normal maintenance performed. Have 140,000 miles on it currently (2015). Has run with little problems until now. The heater core needs to be replaced along with a/c compressor. Can drive it however if I use the ac or htg. we smell antifreeze. I recently received an estimate to fix these two issues, $2,300. Looking for another repair estimate currently. Hate to replace it but may have to.
  • Mercury Mercury Mountaineer Owner Reviews (see 59 reviews)
  • 1998 Mercury Mountaineer
    , Atlanta, GA, March 23, 2015 01:07
    HI, I got my SUV since 2008 is been a really god suv not have any problems since, but lately know I have this: every two months I have to add 1 liter oil why I don´t know she just need it but not have smock or liken , the motor is clean alway, the brake as a regular used, radiator fixed 2 times in 4 years, my cooler doesen´t work they don´t know why the gas just go, but my last problem is the windows sudenly stop working all of them and whitout air well is hard haha well I check everything and not found the problem but I love this car even if I use to much gasoline
  • Mercury Mercury Sable Owner Reviews (see 58 reviews)
  • 2002 Mercury Sable
    , Atlanta, GA, March 09, 2015 14:00
    II have a 2002 mercury and it keeps cutting off I change the wires and the plugs change the water pump got a new starter..changed the battery.Idk can someone please help me it keep cutting off now it's making some popping noise
  • Mercury Mercury Cougar Owner Reviews (see 26 reviews)
  • 1997 Mercury Cougar
    , Centralia, KS, January 12, 2015 13:44
    I love this car, it's got all the power of a muscle car without sacrificing the ride. It rides like, well a luxury car, I like the "sleeper" look but at the same time it has like a sleek, sports car stance to it. The interior is equally as impressive, leather seats with lumbar support, and moonroof. And when your sitting in the drivers seat the gauges right in front of you, you don't really have to take your eyes off the road to see your gauges and it's comfortable to drive. Overall I love everything about this car, I would definitely recommend it anyone.
  • Mercury Mercury Mariner Owner Reviews (see 25 reviews)
  • 2009 Mercury Mariner
    , Beloit, KS, March 28, 2014 22:56
    Had the mariner for 7 months now and I am really pleased with it. The V6 has plenty of pep for me and I really like the 30+ miles per gallon. I like the visibility and the head room. Tried a chevy equanaux and could not get in without bumping my head. I had a 03 mariner and it was about the same but not as good gas mileage. I think I will stick with mariners.
  • Mercury Mercury Villager Owner Reviews (see 22 reviews)
  • 2001 Mercury Villager
    , Cincinnati, OH, September 16, 2013 14:35
    how to repair waterpump
  • Mercury Mercury Mystique Owner Reviews (see 22 reviews)
  • 1995 Mercury Mystique
    , Cleveland, OH, February 24, 2015 07:11
    is there anyone out there that can turn me on to a engine wireing harness????wires dried out from the heat of the motor, need to replace it...8 hours of labor???? holy crap, and thats for someone who knows what he's doing...car is on it's third tranny, has only 51,000 miles..what am i going to do??????
  • Mercury Mercury Tracer Owner Reviews (see 15 reviews)
  • 1998 Mercury Tracer
    , Schenectady, NY, December 25, 2014 16:02
    I use this as my work car I did couple things repair on my Tracer but overall its a good car. Gets 33 mpg and 18 around city very reliable running engine. What recently happened started having transmission problems never had that problem before gave it 2 stars was fixed at trans shop which got one salvaged. The car runs flawless other than that good little car. It has 240,000 miles I just took my nephews over to their grandmother house Tracer has good pickup going across bridge going 70 mph. Overall love my car I bought used in 2003 now driven 200,000 miles oil change cheap and pass inspection which so glad its a blessing found a good used car though the transmission went out the car is strongly reliable hope last me that way having an smaller engine still very dependable driving wherever getting from Point A to B basically more a work car use daily.
  • Mercury Mercury Milan Owner Reviews (see 13 reviews)
  • 2008 Mercury Milan
    , Birmingham, MI, February 25, 2015 17:56
    I have a 2008 Mercury Milan premier. It now is 7 yrs. old and I had only maintenance done but had to replace the battery. It drives beautifully, is carefree, and comfortable. I wish that it would get better mileage. I am planning on keeping it another 3 yrs. because it has 30K. I wonder if I should buy extended warranty, since it will expire in a few months.
  • Mercury Mercury Montego Owner Reviews (see 10 reviews)
  • 2005 Mercury Montego
    , Hermitage, TN, January 29, 2014 21:59
    I own two mercury montegos'the 2005 has the oringal brakes on it.it has 11200 miles on it.the only thing I have done to this car is change the battery.what a great car.my 2006 mercury montego just rolled to one hundred thousand miles,the only thing I have done to this car is change the brakes and battery,that's it.love these cars. .
  • Mercury Mercury Monterey Owner Reviews (see 9 reviews)
  • 2006 Mercury Monterey
    , York, PA, August 24, 2014 14:32
    Information center went after 48000 miles.
  • Mercury Mercury Mariner Hybrid Owner Reviews (see 6 reviews)
  • 2010 Mercury Mariner Hybrid
    , Big Spring, TX, June 14, 2012 14:42
    Monday, went to open the car, and neither remote would work. The touch pad on the door also would not work. Opened the door with the key, and the motor would start, but could not get out of park. None of the digital/electronic displays worked. Windows nor locks would work. Air conditioner and cruise did. I was able to drive the car by disabling the "Park/Transmission" lock switch. The dealer doesn't seem to have an idea as to what is wrong.
  • Mercury Mercury Capri Owner Reviews (see 4 reviews)
  • 1992 Mercury Capri
    , Suffolk, VA, June 13, 2010 10:38
    got a 92 non turbo only 100hp makes it a little slow but it shifts nice runs good too, 18 years old and the body is amazing condition, downfall is the top was worn out pretty badly but they are kinda cheap to the most part. most defenently worth getting one if you find one. I only payed $800 for a good condition car with only 78,000 miles on it. deal so far.
  • Mercury Mercury Topaz Owner Reviews (see 3 reviews)
  • 1990 Mercury Topaz
    , Norwalk, CT, April 20, 2013 19:58
    I have a 1988 Mercury Topaz, but I am having problems with engine leaks and my Fan will not shut off. WHAT CAN I DO AND WHAT DO I NEED TO REPLACE?
  • Mercury Mercury Marauder Owner Reviews (see 2 reviews)
  • 2003 Mercury Marauder
    , Crossville, TN, August 14, 2013 13:24
    love my Marauder-I just had my power steering pump replaced-the rack replaced and the sensoe and the car is still not fixed. It it pulling to the left and comes and goes with driving. They put in a napa pump and now changing to a ford pump-is there something else going on? thanks