» Dodge

Dodge Reviews and Owner Comments

Dodge Owner Reviews (55 reviews)
    Dodge Dodge Ram 1500 Owner Reviews (see 149 reviews)
  • 2005 Dodge Ram 1500
    Bigmoparman69, Palmdale, CA, November 15, 2014 19:22
    I have a 2005 Dodge Ram 1500 and im Happy with my 4.7L 300HP. Has Intake, Chip & exhaust and gets 25 MPG.. Tows my 20' Boat with no problem, I Love my Truck!
  • Dodge Dodge Grand Caravan Owner Reviews (see 80 reviews)
  • 1995 Dodge Grand Caravan
    Visitor, Salem, OR, December 12, 2014 19:29
    This has been maybe the best car I've ever owned. I've driven it since November of 2002. When I bought it, it had 26,000 miles and it now has 194,000. The 3.0 liter engine is a very strong engine yet economical. I will not be giving it up any time soon.
  • Dodge Dodge Dakota Owner Reviews (see 64 reviews)
  • 2000 Dodge Dakota
    Visitor, Bedford Hills, NY, October 23, 2014 05:28
    What a piece of junk 130, 000 miles and so far since owning this 2000 from brand new replaced the rotors the first year, heatercore, a/c compressor, rust is eating the roof in the corners and the latest is the gas tank straps have rotted through and the undercarriage is nothing but rust and parts are just falling off their mounting points.Then theirs the transmission just had to replace the governor and compositor after following all the mfg maintenance schedule . Don't expect this truck to last much longer before the frame just rust through, oh yes I must mention the front and rear bumpers are also rusting to the point of holes
  • Dodge Dodge Ram 2500 Owner Reviews (see 53 reviews)
  • 1995 Dodge Ram 2500
    Visitor, Hartshorne, OK, December 01, 2014 11:56
    never ownd a better truck
  • Dodge Dodge Caravan Owner Reviews (see 42 reviews)
  • 1999 Dodge Caravan
    Visitor, Bowie, MD, November 21, 2014 16:00
    This car has been remarkably reliable and is the most comfortable, practical car I've ever owned. I hope I can get it to run forever! Would not hesitate to buy it again and recommend it to anyone.
  • Dodge Dodge Durango Owner Reviews (see 39 reviews)
  • 2004 Dodge Durango
    lynese727, Farmington, MI, March 31, 2014 15:46
    I bought my 04 in 2008. I had to replace the battery and alternator in 2012. Now I am replacing the fuel pump, pinion seal, the muffler shield bolts have rusted off, and getting a major tune-up - $1,200. Jan 2012 I had 115K miles now I have 180K miles. 65K miles in 2 yrs. I love my truck. But when it need repairs they are costly.
  • Dodge Dodge Stratus Owner Reviews (see 37 reviews)
  • 2006 Dodge Stratus
    Visitor, Mcpherson, KS, December 20, 2013 07:17
    Play has developed in the crankshaft/harmonic balancer area and in turn the front seal is bad and leaks oil. 140,000 miles on car and being told by mechanic that seal replacement by itself is no good. would need to drop pan and replace at least front main bearing along with seal and with the miles probably the timing belt and water pump as well but cost may be prohibitive and may or may not be worth repairing. Anyone else experienced something like this?
  • Dodge Dodge Intrepid Owner Reviews (see 36 reviews)
  • 2003 Dodge Intrepid
    Visitor, Florissant, MO, February 18, 2013 19:21
    I have the option of buying a Dodge Intrepid or a Jeep Grand Charokee, both cars are 2003 and they both are used, Im not sure of which one is more reliable...please help me decide.
  • Dodge Dodge Neon Owner Reviews (see 34 reviews)
  • 2005 Dodge Neon
    Visitor, Naples, FL, October 07, 2014 12:33
    I bought my neon in 2006 with 1200 miles on it. It currently has 144000 miles and it has up until this point really not given me any major problems.
  • Dodge Dodge Ram 3500 Owner Reviews (see 31 reviews)
  • 2004 Dodge Ram 3500
    Visitor, Cromwell, CT, May 27, 2014 20:32
    2004 Dodge Ram 3500 SLT 4X4 DRW Cummins 5.9 Turbo Diesel. I bought this truck used 3 years ago with 119k. I expected to change a lot of wear and tear parts. I bought this truck to try how it work with a cummins inland. I use to be a boat engineer in the Navy and cummins was one of my specialty. So far I got towed once, lift pump replaced and added an auxiliary pump from BD Diesel. I decided to kept the truck. now 159k lifted, oversized tires 20-24 mpg.
  • Dodge Dodge Charger Owner Reviews (see 29 reviews)
  • 2010 Dodge Charger
    Visitor, Visalia, CA, September 09, 2014 18:55
    I have the SXT model with the 6-cylinder 3.5L HO (High Output) engine with the 4-speed 42RLE Chrysler transmission. This car is really fun to drive. Lots of power (250h, which really is impressive for a 6cyl) engine has a nice subtle "purr" to it during normal driving, but at a quick acceleration and WOT (wide open throttle) you can definitely here the engine growl. strong brakes make for a quick and powerful stop, which is great being that this car is pretty heavy. the charger handles well. i would have liked to feel more of a stiff feel with the steering, however, turning at a good rate of speed you can feel the car sway, which is very normal, but seeing that this is in the "sport" class of family sedans, i expected better. still wicked-fun driving on winding roads. Spacious interior. lots of leg room with rear A/C vents in the center console. A/C blows nice and cold, heater can make you sweat. my only issue is that moisture eventually accumulates in the HVAC system which leads to that musty smell. easily fixed with disinfectant/deodorizer. for the men and women that work on their cars at home, changing the spark plugs on this thing is a little more work than usual. it requires removal of the intake manifold to reach the rear plugs. dont freak out though, it sounds more difficult than it really is. other than that, simple maintenance and tune-ups are easily accomplished. oil filter is conveniently located next to the oil pan and easily accessible. this car is "simple" to maintain. overall great car for my family. does a good job getting the groceries and dropping kids off at school, does great out on the open road!
  • Dodge Dodge Avenger Owner Reviews (see 24 reviews)
  • 2014 Dodge Avenger
    Visitor, Trenton, FL, December 03, 2014 06:44
    Just bought 2014 dodge avenger from Chrysler Dodge in Chiefland Fl. I have had this car 2 months and have had it in the shop 5 times for pulling to right, front end messed up it is the most uncomfortable riding car I have ever owned. They say they balanced and switched tires but I do not think they did anything. They treat and talk to me like I am stupid. This car also sounds like a jet engine fixing to take off when you drive 50 - 60 mph and also when it decelerates. They turn the radio on so they can't hear it and say nothing is wrong with the car. I think they knew something was wrong with this car when they sold it to me and now they do not want to do the right thing. This car is dangerous.... If anyone can tell me how to get this car fixed please let me know... Gloria Billig
  • Dodge Dodge Caliber Owner Reviews (see 19 reviews)
  • 2007 Dodge Caliber
    Bobj1954, Dracut, MA, September 06, 2014 11:35
    Bought my caliber used, best thing about it is the stereo, it's like the Pinto of Dodge. Disappointed, disgusted and done with Dodge!
  • Dodge Dodge Magnum Owner Reviews (see 15 reviews)
  • 2007 Dodge Magnum
    Bigmoparman69, Palmdale, CA, November 15, 2014 19:16
    I have had my 2007 3.5L Dodge Magnum Forever and loving every 300 HP 25 MPG every day I drive it. The only thing I do is change the oil, and do the brakes that's maintenance and it will lasts forever, I got 156897 and still got another million miles to go. I Love It!!!
  • Dodge Dodge Journey Owner Reviews (see 11 reviews)
  • 2009 Dodge Journey
    pangie, Memphis, TN, October 17, 2014 16:42
    worst car on the world,i was very happy with my ford explorer,this one went to mexico with me like 20 times,first time i took the 09 journey the trasmission broke down and i have to come back on the bus ,me and my family,now i took the journey to the dealer for a recall on the ignition ,and they burn mystarter and posibbly my ecm,i work for autozone and i belive is not fair for them to do that to people who relays only on one car to move around.
  • Dodge Dodge Nitro Owner Reviews (see 11 reviews)
  • 2011 Dodge Nitro
    Visitor, Mobile, AL, November 16, 2014 18:20
    Do not waste your money on this car! On several occasions while driving down busy roads going 40 to 50 mph the car has just lost all power. The lights remain on but the car was not running thankfully I was close to turning lane to coast out of way of traffic. On another occasion getting off the interstate merging into traffic the car just wouldn't go, the only way I can decide it is like it thru it self in reverse while going 50mph. Everytime I take it to dodge dealer they can not find a problen. The car is a death trap! Now we are having a problem with it not wanting to start, has new battery but it still has to be jumped off to get it started. The 2011 dodge nitro Is a horrible car, it may look nice which is why I bought it, but it drives horrible and it's a death trap!
  • Dodge Dodge Spirit Owner Reviews (see 10 reviews)
  • 1991 Dodge Spirit
    Visitor, Lynchburg, OH, April 13, 2012 17:09
    I bot this car for 13,00 dollers and it has ben nothing but problems for me here are the things that dont work turn signols,speed odomator,AC is so roted u cant fill it up anymore and winsheld wipers the car will start sometime and sometimes it will not do nothing and when it does start I will be going down the road and it will stall and it will not start back for about a hour if it does at all I would never tell someone to buy this car
  • Dodge Dodge Ram Van 3500 Owner Reviews (see 9 reviews)
  • 1997 Dodge Ram Van 3500
    pianonut, Kalamazoo, MI, July 11, 2013 19:48
    Two 2011 reports discuss steering stability problems. I have recently purchased a 1997 Dodge Roadtrek (an extended van, modified to allow standing in the center and fitted with cabinetry and plumbing). It drove beautifully when we got it, like a car. On our maiden trip, it had some intermittent shimmy so we took it to a local garage we have used before that has sufficient lift capacity and height. They replaced ball joints and front shocks and all four tires. The old tires had good tread but were apparently original and showed considerable sidewall checking. They had recently gotten alignment equipment and so could do so on the van. Now the Roadtrek is quite unstable, making it very difficult to control exactly where it is on the road. It does not pull to either side but tends to wander. It is back in that shop where they hope to fix the problem. Any suggestions from owners with similar problems?
  • Dodge Dodge Ram Van 1500 Owner Reviews (see 9 reviews)
  • 1999 Dodge Ram Van 1500
    Visitor, Parkesburg, PA, October 28, 2014 05:20
    We owned a 1996 dodge 1500 van it was a good vehicle.Bought a 1999 dodge 1500 van that turned into a total piece of crap!!! Paint peeled off and started having engine v8 problems at 86,000 miles.Headliner also coming down. What a Shame!
  • Dodge Dodge Ram Van 2500 Owner Reviews (see 5 reviews)
  • 1998 Dodge Ram Van 2500
    Visitor, Dahlonega, GA, March 23, 2014 14:50
    My B2500 has 220,000 + miles on it now and I drive it 5 days a week. 5.2 liter (318 CID) still runs smooth and strong. Still looks and drives great. It stays LOADED with tool bins and ladders. I have only performed normal maint on it ( brakes, tune up, fluid/filters). Only recurring problem has been the HVAC blower motor/switch/resistor assembly, but that's not too bad for a 16 year old work van.
  • Dodge Dodge Sprinter 2500 Owner Reviews (see 5 reviews)
  • 2005 Dodge Sprinter 2500
    Visitor, Galion, OH, September 26, 2012 10:02
    may problems ofter Fyda freight line in columbus ohio worked on more warranty work
  • Dodge Dodge Dynasty Owner Reviews (see 4 reviews)
  • 1991 Dodge Dynasty
    Visitor, Simi Valley, CA, October 04, 2013 13:24
    I NEED help finding a master cylinder for my car. The brake system is ABS and I cant seem to find any anywhere,...all I keep seeing is the regular one...any1 who has any info on how I can get one,the ABS one, and how much it would cost,please mail me ASAP.... byrouchi@hotmail.com
  • Dodge Dodge Ram Van B250 Owner Reviews (see 4 reviews)
  • 1994 Dodge Ram Van B250
    Visitor, Green Bay, WI, August 13, 2014 14:28
    I bought my van from the orignal owner with 249,000 miles on it. I have worked out all the so called bugs. purchase price $900.00, I've put another $400.00. For basic things a 21 year old van could use. Other than keeping the kick down oiled regularly, witch can cause a whole host of problems. I've personaly driven it to Atlanta Ga, Rochester mn, a bunch of times. It purs like a kitten, shifts like it's new, drives and stops just fine. EVERTHING WORKS. It's orignaly out of the south so it's almost completely rust free. Looking forward to putting more miles on, 256,000 as of today. Van On !!!
  • Dodge Dodge Nitro R/T Owner Reviews (see 3 reviews)
  • 2008 Dodge Nitro R/T
    Visitor, Kansas City, MO, April 08, 2014 20:18
    I purchased in dec, 2007. Serviced every 3k includes every step of maintenance by the book. I've had so many problems It's difficult to put it all into words. Electrical,Parking Brake,Intake Manifold,Transmission,Misc.sensors,poor quality diagnostics and customer service from every single Dodge Dealership as well as Chrysler Customer Care. The Nitro was serviced well the first year, but, any problem there after I was treated like I was crazy they claimed the car was in perfect running condition which to me was crazy. They simply stopped fixing things. Serviced my transmission and sent me home with no fluid, claimed my failing emergency brake was intended to use with the regular brakes and that's why it wouldn't hold it in place on a hill. Chrysler warranty company hung up on me when I wouldn't take no for an answer after going round and round. Never tried to resolve any problems and make sure I was satisfied just wanted to get off the phone and take the next call. Completely showing they are not interested in backing their warranty. It's paid for and I'm stuck with a car that sputters. Just some insight on what to expect from this company and this vehicle.
  • Dodge Dodge Ram Wagon B350 Owner Reviews (see 3 reviews)
  • 1990 Dodge Ram Wagon B350
    Visitor, Vaughn, WA, September 15, 2010 21:19
    Bad mpg cool van POWER
  • Dodge Dodge Stealth Owner Reviews (see 3 reviews)
  • 1993 Dodge Stealth
    betterdays, Clatskanie, OR, August 19, 2010 12:26
    sluggish at first when it starts up. then runs fine
  • Dodge Dodge Sprinter 3500 Owner Reviews (see 3 reviews)
  • 2005 Dodge Sprinter 3500
    Visitor, Danielson, CT, July 06, 2014 13:44
    I own (2) Sprinters, one is a 2004 the other is a 2005 with a wheelchair lift that I use to transport patients with. The 2004 was my first, the mileage was great but the engine blew @ 160k miles. Replaced engine but had a mechanic that didn't know what he was doing, and is now in the dealer shop stating that it is not roadworthy. The 2005 I recently purchased to transport wheelchair patients to and from our agency. I put $1k initially into it to hopefully make it a dependable vehicle, had a licensed dealership work on it. Soon thereafter, the transmission locked up, bought it back. Dealership stated it was the ABS control module, and the part is no longer available. Went on line and found one. Had it shipped to dealership to install. One week later it locked up again. This is the point where i am now. It's a Sunday, nobody is open, and I HAVE to pick up a client in the morning. These vehicles have been nothing but trouble. As soon as I can I will unload both of them... I was never a Dodge fan because they always seemed to be made very cheaply and it shows on these vans because I have never seen so much rust appear in the same spots on such a newer vehicle. My 1997 Ford 350 crew cab has a lot less rust and still runs great.
  • Dodge Dodge Stealth R/T Owner Reviews (see 3 reviews)
  • 1994 Dodge Stealth R/T
    Visitor, Artesia, CA, February 23, 2011 11:12
    This is one of the most fun to drive, reliable, surprisingly economical head turning cars I have ever owned. Other than oil changes, spark plugs and wires, and an alternator... I haven't had to replace anything. The one previous owner had a new head gasket, water pump and timing belt installed at 90k. It is a 5-speed and shifts so smooth, its a dream to drive. although I would like to spend a little more money on this car, I think I will be installing the twin turbo system to upgrade the power and capability on this car, I believe if this car is what they say it is, as one of the indy 500 starter cars, this machine can give me after a full engin upgrade atleast 650HP and a 3.5 torque or better will be worth the money.. "The Dream car" marlon, California .. Drop me a line and see what you think about it.. professionalcandidate@hotmail.com
  • Dodge Dodge D350 Owner Reviews (see 3 reviews)
  • 1992 Dodge D350
    Visitor, Springtown, TX, December 23, 2012 19:16
    i bout my truk about 5 months ago and i love it. i have been looking for this truck for more than 5 years and found the extended cab for 2800 bucks and was offered 5000 for it before i even went and piked it up. dont know the exact milage because the odometer stoped working before i bought but i know it has over 300,000 miles and as far i knoe the only thing thats not original on the engine is the lift pump and water pump i just replaced. it has a 5 speed transmission with 455 gears in the rear. not much on speed but will pull anything you want it to. i have found out it rided alot better with a bed full of cinder blocks.
  • Dodge Dodge D150 Owner Reviews (see 3 reviews)
  • 1993 Dodge D150
    Visitor, Sebastian, FL, March 15, 2014 12:37
    My rear brake hose was melted by the exhaust how much would that cost?
  • Dodge Dodge Shadow Owner Reviews (see 3 reviews)
  • 1990 Dodge Shadow
    Visitor, Alamogordo, NM, December 10, 2011 17:55
    i just got this 1990 dodge shadow bout a month ago and there is a loud squeaking noise that emits from the engine compartment. My uncle which is also a mechanic says that the problem may be the fly wheel is going out on it and also the belt is worn out. it could be to tight or to loose. that may be one of the many problems that is causing the car to emit such a high screeching sound. and i also put a whole tank of gas for like $30 bucks and it barely even lasts me 3 days and that's driving at normal speed on highways and also into towns. i may have to sell this car pretty soon. because the code reader on the car is sayin it has all kinds of problems with it..... it sucks
  • Dodge Dodge Ram Van B150 Owner Reviews (see 2 reviews)
  • 1990 Dodge Ram Van B150
    Visitor, Romulus, MI, July 09, 2013 11:48
    GAS SHOUTS,DOWN, WHILE DRIVING
  • Dodge Dodge D250 Owner Reviews (see 2 reviews)
  • 1991 Dodge D250
    Visitor, Airway Heights, WA, August 13, 2011 13:51
    this has been a great truck, ihave a small hose that is broke coming off my air pump cant find other end of hose or a place for it too go, i have had a check engine light since this has happened and have gas fouled my plugs its running too rich does any one know where this hose goes its a small hose coming off a plastic nipple facing the firewall 5.9 v-8 1991 ram d-250
  • Dodge Dodge Challenger SRT8 Owner Reviews (see 2 reviews)
  • 2010 Dodge Challenger SRT8
    Visitor, Sterling, VA, October 30, 2013 13:20
    This car is amazing as it combines raw power, luxury and the best looking American Muscle Car retro design as of today. Mine has had no mechanical problems. My only problem is a whine from the differential when coasting. Dodge knows of this and has a bulletin to address this, but it did nothing. As a performance posi rear with a strong gear cut it will whine as it is designed to handle allot of torque. The whine reminds me of the GM M22 four speed whine back in the day.
  • Dodge Dodge Ram Wagon 2500 Owner Reviews (see 2 reviews)
  • 1997 Dodge Ram Wagon 2500
    Visitor, Albuquerque, NM, June 09, 2011 20:48
    i have been told that the diff. needs to be replaced abd the quote for this is approx. $3500.00 Does that sound about right ?
  • Dodge Dodge Viper Owner Reviews (see 2 reviews)
  • 1996 Dodge Viper
    Visitor, Las Vegas, NV, March 19, 2012 17:39
    my car's battery has been discharge. the last time i started it was jan. 2012.
  • Dodge Dodge Durango Hybrid Owner Reviews (see 1 reviews)
  • 2009 Dodge Durango Hybrid
    Visitor, Pickerington, OH, August 30, 2012 19:07
    I LOVE my Durango Hybrid and I get much better mileage than the 20/22 that the sticker shows. I get 22/28 with conservative driving. The car is very quiet, no squeaks, rattles. The integrated GPS with traffic updates is great for trips. Car is comfortable and quiet. Easily seats 7 adults... can squeeze 8. 3rd row seat is TOTALLY usable by 6' tall adults. Car has been flawless since purchase. The drive-train was co-developed with GM and is the same Hybrid system they use in all their SUVs... it is simply mated to the AWESOME 5.7L Hemi. The 3 zone climate control works extremely well and keeps everyone cool and comfortable. My wife likes it significantly warmer than I do (I'm comfortable in a meat locker)... Durango gives you full temperature control. I keep my side on 70 and my wife keeps hers on 78... kids like it in the back at 74. Everyone happy! Too bad Chrysler abandoned the Hybrid almost before it got started.
  • Dodge Dodge Ram 50 Owner Reviews (see 1 reviews)
  • 1993 Dodge Ram 50
    Anna Taylor, Phoenix, AZ, March 07, 2010 20:29
    Year 1989 Pick-up
  • Dodge Dodge W350 Owner Reviews (see 1 reviews)
  • 1990 Dodge W350
    Visitor, Austin, TX, July 05, 2010 20:44
    CUMMINS IS BEAST
  • Dodge Dodge Challenger SE Owner Reviews (see 1 reviews)
  • 2011 Dodge Challenger SE
    Visitor, Smyrna, GA, August 11, 2014 10:13
    I bought mine used back in 2012 and absolutely love it. Great gas mileage (29.6MPG on a trip to Michigan) and the ride is very smooth.
  • Dodge Dodge Ram Wagon 3500 Owner Reviews (see 1 reviews)
  • 2001 Dodge Ram Wagon 3500
    Bss, Mesa, AZ, November 09, 2009 22:19
    One ton van used for wheelchair duty so it carries one or two wheelchair folk and one driver and maybe another passenger so not carrying much weight. I was told by dealer and independent that having to do upper and lower ball joints and one control arm at 43k not unusual. I:t was under Warrenty ,so not so bad. But now, at 70k it is starting to clunk again. A/c has had frequent breakdowns from blower under dash, to fan only works on highspeed, to rear a/c out again, parts can take 2 weeks for dealer to get ( and that was in 2003!!) Its a big box and can haul lots of stuff. Front seats are fine takes forever to stop but its a big box. Ran it across desert in cross winds to Ca coast and it did fine at 70+mph. has a 411 rear and big V8 wanted the limited slip and only way to get it so it gets about 11mpg dealer takes the Ram in name seriously rammed it twice while in for service warentey over so now go to independent guy. He is much easier to deal with than 2 dealers I tried.