» BMW

Reviews for 89 BMW models:

BMW Reviews and Owner Comments

BMW Owner Reviews (89 reviews)
    BMW BMW 325i Owner Reviews (see 122 reviews)
  • 2001 BMW 325i
    Visitor, Moorpark, CA, December 14, 2014 21:30
    I have had the cable break on the driver's front window 3 times also 2 times on the front passenger side and 1 time on the left back window.
  • BMW BMW 740iL Owner Reviews (see 60 reviews)
  • 1998 BMW 740iL
    Visitor, Eastpointe, MI, November 25, 2014 04:53
    I absolutely love this car. I purchased this car from a dealer in Holly, Michigan. It looks and drives like new. I paid 4,500 for it with 79K miles on it. I love the cockpit and the suspension handles great. My sister owned one in 1999 and I loved it then and now. I would recommend anybody to buy this car. Let the customizing begin..(turning heads)Thank you BMW for making this car. I consider this my first old school car. Lg
  • BMW BMW 525i Owner Reviews (see 47 reviews)
  • 2003 BMW 525i
    Visitor, Pittsburg, CA, December 12, 2014 11:03
    seat problems. pulley. clutch fan. head lights bulb. I can go on and on
  • BMW BMW 528i Owner Reviews (see 30 reviews)
  • 2011 BMW 528i
    Visitor, Poulan, GA, June 15, 2014 16:17
    I bought my wife first 2011 BMW 528i for her birthday in Jan. 2012. I am also having the Idling problems. You can be sitting in a fast food drive thru with feet on brakes and the car will start high idling all by itself. Also my check engine light has come on and stays on steady while the car is running all systems checks ok and car performance tends to be ok. I will have her take it in to the dealer tomorrow. Glad I purchased the extended warranty.
  • BMW BMW 530i Owner Reviews (see 30 reviews)
  • 2005 BMW 530i
    Visitor, Charlottesville, VA, August 04, 2014 14:46
    My 05 530I has 64,000 miles I have had to replace valve cover gaskets, window motor, trunk housing & light. Now it needs struts & oil pan gaskets. Also had to paint the roof, replace the back window gasket & will be painting the trunk next. I will mot be buying another BMW. Have had unexpected repairs for the low mileage & the exterior & interior has not held up.
  • BMW BMW X5 Owner Reviews (see 25 reviews)
  • 2007 BMW X5
    Visitor, Hollywood, FL, December 18, 2014 13:00
    I just got my 2007 BMW X5 and I love it...
  • BMW BMW 328i Owner Reviews (see 24 reviews)
  • 2011 BMW 328i
    Visitor, Benton, AR, September 26, 2014 09:11
    This is the 3rd 3 series I've owned, and it is everything I have come to expect from my bimmers. I started with a 1999 323, then a 2003 325, which were totaled and I walked away without a scratch. I enjoy the nice ride of the 328 and the only complaint I have is the cup holder placement on the dash, as the passenger cupholder has had to be replaced twice under warranty. I love my bimmers! Between the 323 and 325 I was coerced into buying an Acura, but didn't keep it a year because it didn't have the feel I had come to expect behind the wheel. The 323 had the sports suspension package and was the most fun to drive (and practically made it's own gas) but the smooth, quite ride of the later two keep me legal (most of the time). 3 months after owning the 328 I was side-swiped by an 18-wheeler on the interstate and still walked away unharmed! I feel safe in these vehicles! And it looks good as new although I hated it had to be painted. I know better than to buy anything else. I am definitely hooked.
  • BMW BMW 540i Owner Reviews (see 19 reviews)
  • 2000 BMW 540i
    Visitor, Port Saint Lucie, FL, November 11, 2014 08:48
    I bought a 2000 a year ago with 145K. Despite 16 MPG (city) I would buy it again! Great Car! (Nice "Classic" look) - Fantastic ride. (Do wish the steering was a little more responsive like the 2003 M5, and that the interior was not so cheap or dated) I did have to make some repairs to it: Replaced Radiator and reserve tank (Apx $150) - For some reason they don't last that long in these cars - and $150 fixed the problem (Even if I have to replace it in a year or so - so what its an easy and cheap fix) Was having problems with the Alternator - BMW quoted me $800 for a new one and I found a rebuilt for $500. BUT after reading the message boards and finding that the Rebuilt ones often have faulty Voltage regulators I decided to replace ONLY the Voltage regulator ($50) and haven't had a problem since. NOTE - It requires the removal of the radiator, Fan, and serpentine belt (serp belt easy to remove with a ratchet placed on a nut and pushed - no need for major effort - Fan requires BIG crescent wrench - that you'll only use twice.) I also had to replace the window regulators (1 on the rear and 1 on the front) BMW quoted me $800 for the rear - I found it on like for $150(?) and got the front for about $50 (Don't get the super cheap ones where you get the set of fronts for $60 - they're junk).
  • BMW BMW 325xi Owner Reviews (see 19 reviews)
  • 2002 BMW 325xi
    Visitor, East Brunswick, NJ, March 29, 2014 14:40
    Since I have stopped servicing by the dealer many problems have gone away. I have 93,000. Rolling windows and their repairs is the most annoying problem.
  • BMW BMW 330Ci Owner Reviews (see 18 reviews)
  • 2005 BMW 330Ci
    Visitor, Johnson City, TN, January 21, 2014 07:08
    I have a 2005 BMW 330ci I bought it uses so far the only thing that has happened is the check engine light came on because of the wrong fuel was put into the car.1 bottle of fuel treatment and some high octang gas she is back to rolling along the brakes make a lot of dust but that's nothing to worry about
  • BMW BMW X3 Owner Reviews (see 16 reviews)
  • 2007 BMW X3
    Visitor, Sausalito, CA, May 04, 2014 15:37
    I love my 2007 BMW X3, and I have had very few problems with it. It now has almost 100K miles on it. Best car I've ever had!
  • BMW BMW 740i Owner Reviews (see 16 reviews)
  • 1999 BMW 740i
    Visitor, Portland, OR, January 01, 2013 09:38
    Picked this dream car up with 39,000 orign. miles like new in and out. Had a brake job done 6 months ago. Now when parked over night when you back up you hear a very loud noise when you first applie the brakes. the nosie Can be heared inside the house. The brakes work fine. Is it the park brake ?/ Cable, Shoes ?
  • BMW BMW 330xi Owner Reviews (see 14 reviews)
  • 2005 BMW 330xi
    Visitor, Topeka, KS, November 01, 2014 12:39
    Traded 2002 Maxima SE (215K miles) for 2005 330xi (105K miles). The BMW is great, the Nissan was overall a better car dollar for dollar. Maxima is a slightly bigger car more comparable to a 5or7 series, so can't comment on the smaller BMW leg room and trunk. Maxima 3.5L was fast, BMW 3.0L is quick. BMW has the edge with AWDrive over FWDrive. The BMW is very solid with tight steering/suspension, while the Maxima was a bit loose sometimes. Maxima feels light in the front even with a large V6 up front, while the BMW seems to have better weight distribution. The 3.5L V6 is almost too much engine in the Maxima if you don't know what you're doing. 'Torque Steer' on the Maxima is significant and sometimes outright inconvenient. The large V6 takes up so much space it restricts the turning radius of the Maxima making it a pain to park sometimes. The BMW with AWD is great for acceleration stability and keeping the car straight down the road without wrestle the steering wheel. Maxima had more interior bells and whistles, for things like console storage, cup holders, and sunglasses storage. BMW has better HVAC controls and fancier computer for MPG,MPH,temp,etc. Maxima has a better AM/FM radio reception but the Bose system isn't as good as the BMW Harmon-Karden with regard to sound quality. Maxima V6 fuel efficiency is 3-4 mpgh better than the BMW I6. And the Maxima seats are more comfortable. The BMW seats are about as comfortable as the foam padded board seat on my old riding mower. Driving for the fun of driving, the BMW is a better car. Long range/time driving for comfort/economy, the Maxima is better. Average cost of ownership favors the Maxima, while overall value often leans in favor of the BMW. I would buy another Maxima, not sure yet if I'll buy another BMW. We'll see after another 100K miles on the BMW.
  • BMW BMW 330i Owner Reviews (see 13 reviews)
  • 2001 BMW 330i
    Visitor, Bronx, NY, March 21, 2014 17:32
    I have a 2001 330i with 105k on it.I have the car for a little over a year now. I did do alot of repairs to it however, the car was not cared for very well by the previous owners. I love the way the car drives and handles the 3.0 liter engine still kicks. I just recently did body work to the car and in about two weeks I am goin to replace my vanos valve seals and fix my the rear main seal. The car is a little costly to maintain however, it has just as much power and handling ability as 90 percent of the new cars on the road today.
  • BMW BMW 750Li Owner Reviews (see 12 reviews)
  • 2012 BMW 750Li
    Visitor, Northwood, OH, April 04, 2014 05:29
    750 Li BMW these 2012 do use some oil due to turbo chargers which is infact a super charger ran off the exhaust . Some people cannot understand that turbo superchager . Ram air .2012 i have will take an extra quart of oil every 10,000 miles
  • BMW BMW 535i Owner Reviews (see 12 reviews)
  • 2008 BMW 535i
    Visitor, Cupertino, CA, January 27, 2013 20:00
    I have a 2008 535i with 42K miles. Love the car but recently began experiencing electrical malfunctions with the right rear tail light, reverse light, and brake light. I opened the cover and discovered that the electrical connector had partially melted. Once I disconnected the wiring harness I saw that the receiving end pins on the bulb brackets had also melted. Obviously a manufacturing defect. I was not ale to find any recalls for this.
  • BMW BMW 745Li Owner Reviews (see 11 reviews)
  • 2003 BMW 745Li
    Visitor, Horsham, PA, March 05, 2013 21:26
    Just go the car 2 weeks ago. only had a little over 51,000 miles on it. The car has been dealer maintained and looks & runs very well. I heard about a few issues with this model year but I think it comes down to taking very good care of your vehicle. No matter how much a car might cost, at the end of the day they are man made. So far so good as far as I'm concerned. Shopping around for an extended warranty now and will stack those chips in preparation for any issues down the road.
  • BMW BMW 318ti Owner Reviews (see 11 reviews)
  • 1999 BMW 318ti
    Visitor, Tacoma, WA, January 01, 2013 14:01
    my clutch went on the car and the engine wont start why is that
  • BMW BMW 318i Owner Reviews (see 11 reviews)
  • 1996 BMW 318i
    Visitor, Covington, GA, December 18, 2011 15:08
    well i hit the curb just the other night and after that my car started to overheat check the oil pan thats fine have x brace so cant hit that it started leaking antifreez after that from the rear and smoking and now its not leaking anymore but smokes from he heater valve area but still cat tell if its the heater valve just smokes from the rear by the heater valve cant figure it out ?
  • BMW BMW 323i Owner Reviews (see 11 reviews)
  • 1998 BMW 323i
    Visitor, Garnet Valley, PA, January 20, 2014 05:23
    I drive a bmw323i but has recently replaced the engine with a 325i. die crank sensors are differant located. we bought a new crank sensor that works from the front pulley on the 325i. we started the engine but it has n missfire. we can ref the car up till 2000 rpm but more that that, the engine starts to stall. could the wiring of this sensor be differant that the old sensor and now gives the wrong signal.
  • BMW BMW M3 Owner Reviews (see 11 reviews)
  • 1995 BMW M3
    Visitor, Ramsey, NJ, November 13, 2014 21:33
    1995 M3 133,000 miles. You know you have a great car when people still ask do you want to sell it? Have replaced exhaust system, needs minor body work a little rust hear and there, but still a great looking/handling car. Could never sell it!
  • BMW BMW 750iL Owner Reviews (see 10 reviews)
  • 1990 BMW 750iL
    Visitor, Elk Grove, CA, September 21, 2011 18:15
    I have a 1990 BMW 750iL that runs great. I feel like I am driving a sports car. This car is big and fast with a lot of power. I wish the repairs were not so expensive. I test drove a 2011 Audi A 8 this last weekend. I was impressed with the Audi. However, even though my 1990 BMW 750iL has 247,000 miles, and is 21 years older, it competes with the new Audi A 8. This car is a classic and if you find a good mechanic, the V12 BMW is amazing for the power and smooth driving ability. Long live the 750iL... I am considering the new BMW 750 Li. The ultimate driving machines!!!
  • BMW BMW 530xi Owner Reviews (see 9 reviews)
  • 2006 BMW 530xi
    Visitor, Tabernacle, NJ, January 19, 2013 17:50
    Purchased used New Year's Eve 2012. What an unbelievable automobile! I've never driven anything like it, such an intelligent vehicle.
  • BMW BMW 645Ci Owner Reviews (see 9 reviews)
  • 2004 BMW 645Ci
    Visitor, Saint Simons Island, GA, March 12, 2014 10:57
    Ultimate driving machine.........when it runs. I have 70,000. miles on mine. It's had and still has oil leaks, trunk lid will not stay aligned and now it only opens with the key. The resevoir craked a leak, trunk leaked water into it and blew the $1200. amp so no sound no communcation center. now it will not run and I have been told, after a $800. "trouble shooting" tab that it has something to do with the Cam. Never own another BMW again! I was also told that this year of the 645ci had lots of problems.
  • BMW BMW Z3 Owner Reviews (see 8 reviews)
  • 2002 BMW Z3
    jeepmasterrick, Myrtle Beach, SC, January 26, 2014 15:01
    Mine is a 2.5 Roadster with automatic transmission. I have had it for 6 months. It had 81,000 miles on it when i purchased it 6 months ago. If the top leaks at all then be sure to replace it as that cost is cheaper than the sensors that are under the carpet and if they get wet and go bad then the cost can ruin your day. With a 6 cylinder engine under the hood mine gets up and goes when I ask it too. I put $4800 into mine in repairs because the previous owner didn't give it the TLC it deserved. These cars are made to drive and I drive mine 100 miles a day round trip to work and so far it just gets better. Sure I will rack up a lot of the miles but I plan to keep it so rebuilding it will be something I will do when the time comes. This is my 2nd Z3. Great cars.
  • BMW BMW 745i Owner Reviews (see 8 reviews)
  • 2002 BMW 745i
    Jonjo, Carrollton, TX, April 10, 2014 10:28
    Top quality car but you must maintain it. When the E65 engine was released in 2002 it was the most advanced in the business. The car is a pleasure to own but like any car things will start to go from about 70000 miles and you should sort them and don't leave them on the long finger. Worst one on this 745i engine is the alternator support bracket gasket leak. You need to do major dismantling to replace the curved gasket $1000 labour at main dealer. Car is supremely comfortable in sport mode it will burn any 911 at the lights (try it). My car is super smooth and rides better than a 730d 2010 later model 7. Run flats on later 7 ruins the ride
  • BMW BMW 318is Owner Reviews (see 8 reviews)
  • 1992 BMW 318is
    Visitor, Denver, CO, August 01, 2014 23:31
    Love my car, getting close to the 275,000 mile mark. Still runs tightly, and gets over 30 mpg. I did have to replace the original catalytic converter last year to pass emissions, but it running well.
  • BMW BMW 335i Owner Reviews (see 7 reviews)
  • 2009 BMW 335i
    Visitor, Miami, FL, December 11, 2012 10:09
    Have had my 2009 335 since new. Really have had no serious issues with the car and I have taken it to the dealer for all maintenance. Only issues that have surfaced during these 4 years have been in order of worst to least....(1)Tires: Expensive and dont last in the last 4 years have replaced approximately 8 tires, thank goodness for the tire protection package.(2)Stereo stops working (Dealer claims its a conflict between the stereo and the bluetooth in the car?) Software upgrades have made this a minimal problem. (3) just recently had a rear taillight go out and last week a front driver headlamp went out. Other than that it has been regular maintenance, but my free 4 years is up and you know what they say, everything starts to go as soon as the warranty is up.
  • BMW BMW 545i Owner Reviews (see 7 reviews)
  • 2004 BMW 545i
    Visitor, Sumas, WA, February 24, 2014 21:52
    To everybody that owns a 2004-2010 bmw e60 5 series.To start with with I own a 2004 bmw 545i M-sport cold weather Ac Schnitzer sedan alpine white with 160,000 kms second owner dealer serviced since day one by brain jessel bmw in Vancouver b.c. I bought the car few months back and im shocked to see all the repair records on this bmw. the prevous owner started having oil leak problems at 34,000 kms and the list goes from there iol leaks,coolant leaks,abs sensors,transmission leaks etc etc to make a long story short $29,000 in repairs upto today he spent.I luv the feel of this car drives amazing both hwy and city very smooth powerfull car handles great gd fuel milage.i have a lot of friends that have or have owned bmw and are not happy with the amount of repair they require at such low kms,all the oil seals have to be repolaced before 100,000 kms and coolant seals otherwise it will blow blue smoke after 1 minute of idle .valve stem seals are a very big issue with these cars aswell and alternater bracket seal and timing cover seals. basicly you better have a good job or lots of money put away for un expected repairs that are not cheap to own and drive a bmw 5 series or any bmw in that term.long story short great cars to look at and very comfortable to drive great features but the non stop repair will kill your bank account,bmw should have done a recall for all seals on these cars and valve stem seals. hope this helps you guys make sure you have a bmw dealer look over your car before you buy one. cheers!!
  • BMW BMW 323is Owner Reviews (see 6 reviews)
  • 1998 BMW 323is
    Visitor, Killeen, TX, June 18, 2014 11:29
    I loved this car. I kept it for 16 years and just traded it. It only had 153 thousand miles. The cost for repairs had gotten to expensive for the value of the car. The engine was still powerful and it is going to be a very good car for someone who does not mind putting some work into it. I am still emotionally attached to her but she served me well. I will miss her. LOL
  • BMW BMW 550i Owner Reviews (see 6 reviews)
  • 2009 BMW 550i
    Visitor, San Ramon, CA, September 24, 2012 14:36
    On most lists of the finest sport sedans in the world. This is a sedan, not a sports car as it comfortably can seat four adults. In driver selected Sport Mode, it is very aggressive. Driving on mountain roads is thrilling with massive tires and optional sport suspension. Was designed for German Autobahn top speed is electronically limited to 155 MPH. If limiter is removed, then top end is 174 MPH. Follows standard German auto philosophy that the suspension should be quicker than the engine. The brakes are massive and do not fade. Interior finish is clean and refined. Seats adjust 20 ways. Premium sound but then why listen to music when you have this engine?
  • BMW BMW 325Ci Owner Reviews (see 6 reviews)
  • 2005 BMW 325Ci
    Visitor, Escondido, CA, February 12, 2014 17:48
    i love this car. it's nice to pull up to a stop light and every eye is on you. everywhere i go people complement me on my car. (not me) lol Someone stole the front bumper and cut all wires. insurance replaced for $1,400 minus my $500 deductible. it just turned over 1,000,000 miles and almost all the lights have come on. the headlights flicker, airbag light is on, check engine light, oil light and service engine soon light is on. is it me, or is the car falling apart? anyone else have this problem?
  • BMW BMW Z4 Owner Reviews (see 6 reviews)
  • 2003 BMW Z4
    Visitor, Greenbrier, TN, July 03, 2012 02:37
    I have a 2003 Z4 that I purchased as an extra car to use for local errands and such. I purchased the car in 2011 with approximately 70K mile on it. Within the first 100 miles the water pump failed causing the engine to overheat. The gauges had not been working correctly on the car when I bought it but I thought it was not worth getting looked at. The previous owner had put 5K miles on it or so with no problems and lived with the faulty gauges. My mistake. After the enginte "blew", I took it to a highly recommened shop in Nashville, TN specializing in in European cars and was told the only safe fix was to have the engine replaced as the heads were warped. So I sucked it up and let them replace the engine. I did not pay that much for the car and even considering the engine replacement, I was into the car for book value. Then, on a short trip, the power steering assist failed. This repair is estimated to cost $2K to $3K. NHTSA looked into this failure and determined that it did not pose a significant safety risk. Perhaps, but it makes the car very hard to steer! I like the looks of the car and it seemed to handle nicely prior to the PS failure. I also own a 2007 Lingenfelter modified Corvette, a 2007 Mustang (supercharged), and 2007 Lotus Exige SC along with various other vehicles. Each of the cars have their special attributes and styling which I suppose is why I was attracted to the Z4. I know the car is an older model, but one would think that BMW would have issued a few recalls for known problems. The water pump on the car employs a plastic impeller instead of a metal one and is a known item to fail. The power steering is also a known issue. I still like the car and feel like the overheating of the engine was my fault for not getting the gauges fixed. The power steering issue is another matter, but I am now far enough invested in the car that I will probably get it repaired.
  • BMW BMW 335xi Owner Reviews (see 5 reviews)
  • 2008 BMW 335xi
    Visitor, Zionsville, IN, April 15, 2013 17:56
    Hopefully I am replying to the post in 2012 (and ones from 2019)about the noisy tires. Just bought Michelin MXV4 ZP (zero pressure) run flats from a local discount tire to me in indianapolis IN for 150 per tire. They are so quiet compared to the prior Turanza El42s I can't believe it.
  • BMW BMW 760Li Owner Reviews (see 5 reviews)
  • 2005 BMW 760Li
    Visitor, Gilbert, AZ, July 19, 2012 16:55
    This car has been ridiculously more trouble than it’s worth and Im not alone! The internet is peppered with issues on the 760. There are several parts on it that should be recalled and haven’t. The price of when something goes bad is a minimum of $1500 no matter what it is. I had an upper radiator hose that a piece that splits off the size of a quarter corroded, $1500! Alternator went bad which is liquid cooled, $2400 which damaged the special battery that’s in them because of all the computers and electronics, $450. Not to mention the known issue with the high pressure fuel pumps (HPFP's) which the 760 has 2 of them at $3000 each and a primer pump in the tank which runs $700. The service advisor at BMW has told me that they will go out, just a matter of time. It’s a known issue that BMW refuses to stand behind there faulty design. The 760 was my 3rd and last BMW. Because of how they handled this vehicle's issues with the public, I will never buy another BMW again!
  • BMW BMW 325is Owner Reviews (see 4 reviews)
  • 1993 BMW 325is
    Visitor, Glendale, AZ, March 24, 2011 22:05
    first things first. i frikken LOVE this car... i bought it as my first car.. sure it has some problems that i cope with but doesnt seem to affect much. after i bought it there were 2 oil leaks. one from the shift shaft seal which only ran me 200 bucks to replace. and another from some weird bolt i had found on the side of my engine. i simply tightend that with a creset wrench to fix it. but today was unusual. i decided to change my spark plugs. and on the third one startinf from the front end of my car working my way back. the third one had oil in it??? i am not so sure what this means but would it be the reason why my car has irregular idle sometimes, that and lack of power on acceleration? i also noticed a heavy smell of fumes before i changed my spark plugs. any info would be helpfull please leave comments id love to be able to keep my car.
  • BMW BMW M6 Owner Reviews (see 4 reviews)
  • 2007 BMW M6
    Visitor, Canandaigua, NY, September 21, 2012 18:16
    My M6 for the most part is my favorite car of all time, and ive had over 100+ vehicles. I`ve had it doing 160 MPH before having to slow down for traffic on the thruway, which showed how awesome the brakes are, on that car. I thought 160 was pretty good for only using 6 of the 7 gears in the trans. I too hear a noise when i turn sharply to the right in the rear end of the car though. Reading reviews i guess its something to do with the differential. Then recently it hasnt been shifting quite right. Last time i took it in for a check up on some issues i was having with the oil cooler mysteriously getting a hole in it. They also replaced the positive cable for the recall( which was done incorrectly)Anyhow i wanted tem to check the trans. and im not sure if they did, cuz when your at a complete stop, sometimes when re-engaging the clutches, it engages hard, which i dont like. Im pissed that BMW of Rochester NY did a piss poor job at replacing the poitive cable and not checking the transmission out. That was 1700 dollars well spent. So anyone dealing with BMW of Rochester be weary. Lets recap what happened. I went to a movie and i knew i was low on gas, but i figured id fill up after the movie. I came out and the car did nothing. Thinking there was a switch not allowing it to start because it was so low on fuel i went and bought a gas can and some high test, and put it in. Still nothing when i tried to start it. I popped the hood and checked the cable that was just replaced and it pulled right out of the junction box. Not having any tools,I found a dime to act as a shim and wedged that and the cable into the junction box. I got in the car and hit the start button and low and behold it started. I then drove straight home and spent an hour repairing BMW of Rochesters F--- Up. I was not a happy camper. I tried emailing them but both emails bounced right back to me. So does anyone know a reputable dealer who treats customers like they should be treated?
  • BMW BMW 760i Owner Reviews (see 3 reviews)
  • 2005 BMW 760i
    Visitor, Buena Park, CA, August 10, 2013 16:39
    Absolutely love my 2005 760i! Owned it for three years now and over maintain it but you need to with this type of car. Read the posts from 760Li owners whining about repair costs and issues. Guess what? If you buy a high end car you have to be ready for high end repair costs! I dont like it but its the price of admission to this luxury brand. My hpfp's are starting to act up and guess what? I dont like it but i will fix it right and not complain because I have a beautiful BMW V12 that most will never drive in, let alone own! I am not wealthy and 5k for a repair will hurt but oh well. This is not a daily driver and it shouldn't be. Its for weekend use or special occasion use. I love this driving machine!!
  • BMW BMW 750i Owner Reviews (see 3 reviews)
  • 2008 BMW 750i
    Visitor, Moyock, NC, November 22, 2013 14:55
    How can you fix a engine oil leak in a 2008 BMW750i? It is leaking oil bad...
  • BMW BMW 850i Owner Reviews (see 2 reviews)
  • 1991 BMW 850i
    LEGENDARY8, Jacksonville, NC, June 07, 2012 21:08
    Just spent $3,000+ on my 850. Inspection II, new heater core, batteries, thermostat, belts, and R12 to R134A convertion. Ready for Saturday and Sunday morning drives to Dunkin Donuts for coffee with my wife, then putting it back in the garage.
  • BMW BMW X5 xDrive Owner Reviews (see 2 reviews)
  • 2009 BMW X5 xDrive
    Visitor, Lake Oswego, OR, August 27, 2011 12:42
    2009 X5d. great mileage, 26 combined, 29-30 hwy. Drives nice and is a great looking vehicle. Had the check engine light on and it took 7 times over two years to finally fix. BMW does not seem to really care about cusomer issues. Other issues: sunroof would not close, battery died once and has been fine ever since. The interior is nice and it is a great car, just wish I didn't have to spend so much time in the shop. Check engine has been fixed without returning for 4 months. Maybe 7th time is a charm!
  • BMW BMW 323Ci Owner Reviews (see 2 reviews)
  • 2000 BMW 323Ci
    Visitor, Orlando, FL, August 05, 2012 18:12
    I just got a 2000 323ci. Worst thing I ever did. Before that I got a 1997 bmwti and it was the best buy I ever did. Like the body style of the 2000 323ci but everything else sucks. Too much problem. It will cost me more to fix it than what I paid for it.
  • BMW BMW 735iL Owner Reviews (see 2 reviews)
  • 1992 BMW 735iL
    Visitor, Albany, NY, October 01, 2010 19:18
    lot of electrical problems
  • BMW BMW Z8 Owner Reviews (see 2 reviews)
  • 2002 BMW Z8
    furiosofarm, Temecula, CA, August 04, 2010 22:13
    Tremendous style, Great interior, good handling, difficult to get worked on unless you go to a agency.
  • BMW BMW 128i Owner Reviews (see 2 reviews)
  • 2009 BMW 128i
    Visitor, Orlando, FL, November 29, 2013 10:36
    PROS: Unlike the 3-series, this model is not typically seen at every stoplight. Normally-aspirated inline six cylinder engine provides exhilarating acceleration. Steering is precise, responsive, and well-weighted. Brakes are powerful and confidence-inspiring. Most materials are of high quality and fit/finish is very good. Squeaks/rattles are relatively rare. CONS: Standard bucket seats are too flat (insufficient lateral support) and the bottoms are too narrow, short, and firm. Dead pedal (driver's footrest) is too far to the left. Audio system sound quality is not befitting of a car of this caliber. Automatic climate control system has a mind of its own and does not effectively maintain desired temperature; results are better when the A/C is used in manual mode. Standard run-flat tires diminish ride comfort and generate excessive noise on some road types at highway speeds.
  • BMW BMW 328is Owner Reviews (see 2 reviews)
  • 1997 BMW 328is
    Visitor, Waukesha, WI, February 10, 2011 19:00
    172,688 miles is how far my 328 has gone so far, and shows no sign of stopping anytime soon. I'm from the north, so winters here have dipped in the -5 to -10 degree range, yet it starts right up every morning despite having to park outside. The car has tons of options for a 1997 (obviously no satnav, it didnt exist yet), leather everything/heated seats/traction control (which can be turned off :D), power sunroof, either a 6 or 10 speaker stereo system, it just goes on. The interior is a bit tacky, and a few things could have been made better (door panels in particular), but overall is nice. Engine-wise, the 328iS comes with the M52B28 2.8L straight six, which is a tried and true technology for BMW. These engines will last forever so as long as they are maintained. However, these engines are notorious for needing cooling system maintainance every 75K miles,which isnt too expensive nor hard to do. The tranny is the same as the one in the Z3 and M3 from that model year (if its Manual), so it will be able to handle shift after shift (even if you miss a few). I love this car, everything is so responsive. Theres plenty of power all through the band, and it returns fair economy (27 highway and 20ish city- not from the EPA but from what I can get on a normal basis). Just be prepared to spend money on parts and get ready to start wrenching, because as great as this car is, it will still need your TLC. -Chad
  • BMW BMW 735i Owner Reviews (see 2 reviews)
  • 1991 BMW 735i
    Visitor, Atlanta, GA, November 13, 2014 21:10
    I have a 1991 bmw 735i that i cant seem to get the front right fog light and right tail light to come on. i need some help.
  • BMW BMW M5 Owner Reviews (see 1 reviews)
  • 2002 BMW M5
    Visitor, Gaithersburg, MD, April 09, 2010 10:11
    killer car all around high performance and safe room for 4 adults
  • BMW BMW 135i Owner Reviews (see 1 reviews)
  • 2011 BMW 135i
    Visitor, Bowie, MD, February 23, 2012 16:09
    The front portion of the car shakes when driving over bumps. Problems with the sway bar have been identified. Otherwise, a very fun car to drive. It is fast, fast, fast. Great on gas and the seats are not bad. The control panel is not user friendly, but the voice recognition makes up for that.
  • BMW BMW 328xi Owner Reviews (see 1 reviews)
  • 2008 BMW 328xi
    blacky0oo0, White Plains, NY, February 14, 2013 18:44
    Extreme bad quality. I should have hear my wife and buy a Toyota. Big repairs. Transmission within with first year of ownership 15 in the shop Gas tank leak big engine repair $5,000 etc etc
  • BMW BMW Alpina B7 Owner Reviews (see 1 reviews)
  • 2008 BMW Alpina B7
    Visitor, Miami, FL, March 31, 2012 10:37
    What causes the CDC & DVD to get jammed and stop working? Is it the infrared? How do I correct this myself to avoid constantly taking it to the shop for repair? Help!!! 786-443-9648
  • BMW BMW X6 xDrive Owner Reviews (see 1 reviews)
  • 2010 BMW X6 xDrive
    kentH, Chicago, IL, June 29, 2011 00:40
    it's a very good car
  • BMW BMW 325iX Owner Reviews (see 1 reviews)
  • 1990 BMW 325iX
    nolancumings, Glenwood Springs, CO, April 09, 2009 05:06
    After purchasing this car, I truly understand why it has achieved a cult following. Fun to drive, kills it in the snow, reliable, well designed, and easy to work on. For being almost 20 years old, it has a lot of the features modern cars have adopted. The lack of cup holders inside the only interior design flaw. These are high performance cars, and you should expect to do maintenance on any BMW to keep it running strong, but it's definiety worth it. Parts are slightly more expensive, but not bad, and if you have even a little mechanical knowledge you can do the work yourself. I love this car.
  • BMW BMW 535xi Owner Reviews (see 1 reviews)
  • 2008 BMW 535xi
    Visitor, Lagrangeville, NY, December 15, 2013 18:08
    I've owned this 08 for about 5 months now. I get between 24 stop and go, and 35 mpg on highway. Plenty of power on command, with the handling never letting me down. It took some time getting used to the diagnostics, but they are valuable to have. I have but two complaints, 1- getting the feet warm can take some time, 2- Don't open the doors without clearing ALL the snow off. You'll have snow half way to the center of your seat. All in all, it's a great car. I would reccomend it highly.
  • BMW BMW X3 xDrive Owner Reviews (see 1 reviews)
  • 2013 BMW X3 xDrive
    Visitor, Clinton, IA, December 08, 2013 17:34
    From: aly7773 To: bmwcc@ccgroup.com Cc: Date: Sun, 08 Dec 2013 15:40:42 +0200 Subject: nwe car x3 2014 3000 I drive not working after five days I am very angry and my family ues bmw car I want nwe car not bad car now I not use the car and I fixed the car in bmw and the same problem again aly elsirgany - cairo - egypte From: aly7773 To: bmwcc@ccgroup.com Cc: Date: Sun, 08 Dec 2013 15:40:42 +0200 Subject: nwe car x3 2014 3000 I drive not working after five days I am very angry and my family ues bmw car I want nwe car not bad car now I not use the car and I fixed the car in bmw and the same problem again