» Acura

Reviews for 16 Acura models:

Acura Reviews and Owner Comments

Acura Owner Reviews (16 reviews)
    Acura Acura TL Owner Reviews (see 79 reviews)
  • 1997 Acura TL
    Visitor, Saint Paul, MN, August 20, 2014 04:06
    Good strong 4 Door 1997 Acura 3.2 TL V6 with 195,500 miles on it. Little rust. Leather interior. Power locks, seats, heated seats, and powered windows. Windows bout at 20-30% tinted. Runs excellent overall!
  • Acura Acura RL Owner Reviews (see 30 reviews)
  • 2006 Acura RL
    Visitor, Miami, FL, May 22, 2014 09:14
    I had a leased Acura RX and loved it Then I bought a used 2006 Acura TL around 4 years ago. These are the things I had or have to fix: 1. air conditioning - fixed 2 times - last time around 10 months ago after been over a year with broken a/c 2. motor mounts - need to fix - bad for a very long time - incredible for an expensive car 3. battery problems - have the problem right now 4. trunk - paint is peeling. Looks terrible 5. glove compartment - the front cover looks melted and bubbly, Looks ugly. 6. had to fix the front lights I thought an expensive car will last longer... mainly because is an Acura.
  • Acura Acura MDX Owner Reviews (see 26 reviews)
  • 2001 Acura MDX
    Visitor, Port Saint Lucie, FL, June 07, 2014 11:04
    Srs indcator light stay on why
  • Acura Acura CL Owner Reviews (see 25 reviews)
  • 1997 Acura CL
    Visitor, Kennett Square, PA, April 22, 2014 09:06
    I bought my 1997 Acura CL in 2000 with less than 30,000 miles. I love this car. I had to have the air conditioner compressor replaced last year and the clutch replaced this year (with over 265,000 miles on the original clutch). Other than that, it's been routine wear and tear stuff - brakes, tires ,etc. My biggest problem is with the exhaust system. I've had to have 4 new exhausts in 6 or 7 years - not sure why. Love, love, love this car - I hope it goes for another 250,000 miles!
  • Acura Acura TSX Owner Reviews (see 15 reviews)
  • 2005 Acura TSX
    Visitor, Pembroke Pines, FL, January 25, 2014 07:16
    I Love my 2005 TSX however like everything the car has its wear and tear problems. For the most part, Arcua in Pembroke Pines are great! A little pricee but the service is top notch. I had to replace my air conditioning system about 3 years after i purchase the car but i thank God for my extended warranty. I paid a $100 for the repairs. The air flows great and never had any problems thereafter. I also needed to replace the motor in one of my window which I thought that was ridiculous but guess what, it was under the warranty as well. I replaced my timing belt chain but that wasn't so bad because Service Department worked with me and give me a good price. This is my second Acura and i am a loyal and long time customer. I'm a single young lady therefore I trust Acura with my Car but i don't know about there pricing, at times. With that being said i believe that the Company should take that into consideration when you have supported the Dealership as a value customer. There should be a little more discounts at the cash register for loyal and dedicated customers!! Overall, I appreciate the Service Department and how they provide good customer service with such professionalize. My Service Rep (Jean Louis) is great!! He is a professional all day, everyday!! he is very knowledgeable and very patience. And I really appreciate all of his efforts when explaining whats and whys of the repairs process. He is consider to be a great asset to the Arcua Dealership in Pembroke Pines, Florida. Thanks again to Jean and his team at Arcua. Ms. Byrd
  • Acura Acura Integra Owner Reviews (see 14 reviews)
  • 2000 Acura Integra
    Visitor, Blaine, WA, December 06, 2012 15:53
    I have an integra type r and its amazingly fast NOT
  • Acura Acura Legend Owner Reviews (see 12 reviews)
  • 1993 Acura Legend
    Visitor, Miami, FL, February 04, 2014 17:57
    I RECENTLY BOUGHT A '93 LS 4dr WITH 187000 MILES ON HER. SHE SHOWS HER AGE WITH MINOR DINGS, DENTS AND SCRATCHES, LEATHER CRACKING AND SOME "ON THE BLINK" ELECTRICAL ISSUES SUCH AS DRIVERS SEAT SWITCHES INTERMITENT/ABS WARNING LIGHT ON/BRAKE WARNING LIGHT ON,(BUT BRAKING ACTION IS EXCELLENT) AND THE BOSE RCVR LIGHTS AND AMPS NOT WORKING PROPERLY. I DO NOT KNOW IF THE TIMING CHAIN HAS BEEN REPLACED. GOLD PAINT IS EXCELLENT CONDITION (MUST HAVE BEEN GARAGED KEPT). I HAVE A FEELING IT WAS A "WIFE'S CAR". I KNOW SHE'S GOING TO COST ME BUT I LOVE THE CAR SO MUCH I'M WILLING TO PAY TO KEEP HER RUNNING. I ONLY HOPE I CAN FIND PARTS. WOULD LIKE TO FIND A SOUTH FL. LEGEND OWNERS GROUP.
  • Acura Acura Vigor Owner Reviews (see 10 reviews)
  • 1994 Acura Vigor
    Visitor, Mesa, AZ, November 27, 2013 10:41
    overall a solid car. I have chased the oil leak at the distributor, repaired the exhaust, replaced water pump/tires/oil/-not too much more . Car will be 20 this year. 156k miles, paid 1200 two years ago. Handy-mans car, needs attention on accession, mine has always started and run.(granted not perfectly, but if you want that bust out with 40,000.00 for a second car, then you can expect a little more!)
  • Acura Acura RSX Owner Reviews (see 8 reviews)
  • 2005 Acura RSX
    Visitor, Hesperia, CA, January 30, 2012 09:06
    I purchased my 2005 RSX type S brand new with 3 miles on the Odometer. I have parked it in my garage, and I have pampered it, and I must say that overall I am happy with the car, sure it has road noise and it is a bumpy ride, but it is a sports car with stiff springs and the shocks and bushings are stiff. I will say that overall the car has been wonderful performance wise, with the exception of the air conditioning, which is parasitic and when you live in southern California it is a must, and it really eats your gas mileage. Also, the paint is crap, I only have 49089 miles on my car, it has been parked in the garage most of it's life and the roof is a lighter tint and the clear coat is turning flaky and white and peeling off, also my gear shift leather is wearing along with the leather in the seats, other than that, I don't have many complaints other than I just ordered a new battery about an hour ago. Overall a good car, just not the best paint job.
  • Acura Acura NSX Owner Reviews (see 3 reviews)
  • 2000 Acura NSX
    Visitor, Dunnellon, FL, February 01, 2014 13:04
    have a 2000 mdx, is it so that you have to change timing belt every 75000 miles.
  • Acura Acura RDX Owner Reviews (see 2 reviews)
  • 2013 Acura RDX
    Visitor, Brunswick, ME, February 27, 2014 18:53
    Overall a great car....but, the engine management system creates a very annoying vibration when the car reaches "cruising speed" whether it's 25 or 30 or 70 mph. If they don't fix it my next buy will be Lexus.
  • Acura Acura SLX Owner Reviews (see 1 reviews)
  • 1997 Acura SLX
    imkikosman, Las Vegas, NV, June 25, 2012 06:00
    MY WIFE LOVES HER 1997 ACURA SLX FROM DAY ONE SHE IS 5'6' AND SHE CAN SEE OVER THE CAR AHEAD OF HER AND IT MAKES HER FILE SAFE ON A GOOD DAY HER SLX GET ABOUT 13 TO 15 MILE A GAL THE EGN HAS MADE A TIC TIC NOSE FROM DAY ONE .NOW IT HAS 168000 MIL ON IT WHIT A OBD II Code P0305 Misfire Detected in #5 Cylinder MORE MONEY MORE MONEY. BUT SHE STILL LOVE HER SLX. FROM TONY IN LAS VEGAS