» Cadillac

Reviews for 22 Cadillac models:

Cadillac Reviews and Owner Comments

Cadillac Owner Reviews (22 reviews)
    Cadillac Cadillac DeVille Owner Reviews (see 120 reviews)
  • 2000 Cadillac DeVille
    Visitor, Hagerstown, MD, December 26, 2014 04:43
    I had this car since late 2000. The Town cars and Grand Marquises are discontinued along with Deville. It did need few repairs engine idle rough checked under hood since have a encyclopedia mechanic book so saw one of the coils misfire plus got 3 struts replaced and oil pump but idling came from EGR valve cover solved problem. Deville runs smoothly now since I fixed couple of things very comfortable the Northstar engine is quiet like brand new. Overall it is a nice car very well trustworthy driving I have 180,000 miles never took in shop but for a recall love exterior paint Silver plus got tinted windows. Caddy handles weather conditions so well no problems starts up first turn key this car has never broke down I really appreciate it being a solid car for a Cadillac nice equipped no other work needed but I am thinking might need to replaced manifold intake gasket to me looks plastic but will solve that problem shortly air conditioning needed few work done like one of the vents wasn't blowing air and replaced compressor help solve the problem. It might burn just a drop of oil but not be expensive one thing put money be brakes doesn't last long at all on this car got shoes, calipers, rotors and pads all fixed at same time now they are squeaking again nothing major on car just common problem on these Cadillac's so all original on a 14 yr old car think still looks gorgeous being a 2000 model car.
  • Cadillac Cadillac CTS Owner Reviews (see 40 reviews)
  • 2011 Cadillac CTS
    Visitor, Utica, MI, January 13, 2015 17:17
    drive train driveshaft had to be replaced, $300 to replace headlight. bumper had to come off. 3.6 V6 12.5 city 19 highway take fuse out of awd system and can get 16.8 city and 22.5 highway. Chrome rims are junk rim leaks on all four rims, dealer says tires, Tire store shows me the rims they take tires off and rims look like they are contaminated or bad castings, they wire wheel them put tires on balance and send me out the door. good for about 5-6 months and it starts all over again, back to see my friends at tire store. This car only has 22,000 miles. I came from a Lexus and have a new one comming
  • Cadillac Cadillac Seville STS Owner Reviews (see 36 reviews)
  • 1999 Cadillac Seville STS
    Visitor, Ellicott City, MD, September 23, 2013 22:52
    Purchased in 1999, original owner, I only drive it occasionally and have around 71k miles on it now. Only 1 major issue with the vehicle - a nagging vibration at 65mph caused by either axle or something in the suspension up front. Original tires, and replacement tires as well as rims have been high speed road force balanced twice but vibration continues. Replacing the axle will be next, something I can do in the driveway. My Northstar burns oil, always has, like a big block truck motor it uses about a quart for every 2500 miles. Holding my breath for the notorious head gasket failure. If that happens, I'm off to buy another brand this time around.
  • Cadillac Cadillac Eldorado Owner Reviews (see 31 reviews)
  • 1995 Cadillac Eldorado
    Visitor, North Tonawanda, NY, March 30, 2014 16:24
    Great car, gas mileage and the ride is the greatest but the heat exchange box deter rated in the engine compartment, temp repair fixed the problem, but I can imagine the cost to replace the box would be.
  • Cadillac Cadillac SRX Owner Reviews (see 26 reviews)
  • 2010 Cadillac SRX
    Visitor, Deer Park, NY, November 04, 2014 15:21
    We two 2010 SRXs. One had major AC problems at 10K that took 5 visits to the dealer to fix. I also had to have all the wheel bearings replaced at 65K. The other SRX had the same bearing problem and now the head lights don't work, we think because of moisture. We have the extended warranties on both and now the dealer is saying the head lights are not included. And it isn't just the bulbs. It is a housing issue. I'll never buy another.
  • Cadillac Cadillac Escalade Owner Reviews (see 19 reviews)
  • 2008 Cadillac Escalade
    Visitor, Colorado Springs, CO, May 17, 2014 21:39
    The 2008 Cadillac Escalade AWD is not built to the quality that Cadillac boost about. I have had to replaced bolt front an rear shocks, I have purchased the vehicle at 37000 miles. Do not buy a leased Escalade because the one I purchased was not well maintain. The windows was in terrible conditions from water damage. I have replaced the tires 3 times, due to wheel alignment, and bad shocks. Do not go to a shop for replacement shops, go gmpartsdirect.com or gmpartseast.com. The window trim at the bottom of the window stated peeling, the only solution I have received is to replace, it is very costly to do this, again poor quality. Cadillac if you see this my email is garytaylor51@q.com, feel free, I would like to know the solution to this problem, other than the replacement one.
  • Cadillac Cadillac STS Owner Reviews (see 17 reviews)
  • 2009 Cadillac STS
    catfight09, Slidell, LA, July 24, 2014 12:38
    Stay on top of the maintenance. Don't treat it like a comaro when its a Cadillac. Don't complain about the small things.. Can't speak for the other sts owners, but mine is fun to drive and looks "saf" (black on mat black) :) peace.
  • Cadillac Cadillac Seville SLS Owner Reviews (see 16 reviews)
  • 1999 Cadillac Seville SLS
    Visitor, Ridgefield, WA, January 26, 2015 15:31
    i bought my sls two years ago. had security system fixed, ( was the ignition switch). it now has 221,933k miles on it and runs great.shocks all bad though and cost more to replace than blue book for car.what a shame.other down side to this car is the low beams. lenses yellowed, like the shocks,very expensive to replace
  • Cadillac Cadillac Catera Owner Reviews (see 15 reviews)
  • 2000 Cadillac Catera
    Visitor, Sanger, TX, September 15, 2013 21:01
    The Catera is a Vauxhall/Opel Omega built in Germany. Read the European reviews and you do not find the problems experienced on the Cadillac badged Omega's. Could it be that American mechanic's/technicians do not have the expertise to repair or maintain them?
  • Cadillac Cadillac DTS Owner Reviews (see 13 reviews)
  • 2010 Cadillac DTS
    Visitor, Washington, DC, October 05, 2014 14:43
    Fuse box under rear seat particularly the fuel pump relay gone bad dealer charges 285 for the box How is this not a recall issue when it is apparent a known problem to all dealers
  • Cadillac Cadillac Seville Owner Reviews (see 11 reviews)
  • 2003 Cadillac Seville
    Visitor, Plainville, CT, November 04, 2012 12:21
    bought my 03 sls used with 100K and no engine leaks at all. Beautiful car with all options. Only Problem is a leaking transaxle seal on the drivers side, that really dumps it out when in reverse. Love this car has more power than you'll ever need. So I'm going to pay the 1,400 to fix the seal. To me it'll be worth it.
  • Cadillac Cadillac DeVille DTS Owner Reviews (see 7 reviews)
  • 2003 Cadillac DeVille DTS
    Visitor, Clearwater, FL, February 21, 2014 01:12
    Hi I'm Donald and you can assume that I'm a mechanic. It's one of my greatest pains but best joys! I also own a 2003 Cadillac Deville with the 4.6 northstar Engine. I'm also an auto Mechanic! I just can't think of a better trade to have than one that allows you to test the limits with your northstar. When it breaks it's going to need LOTS of the best deserved attention and I DO GIVE my Deville all it needs despite the design flaws. It's great! Working on it makes learning about it a real challenge! But I rise to all of those occasions and meet the challenges, I have to! I like to keep it looking and running FRESH! I get the best of both worlds. I get to learn, drive and experience my car to beyond what most owners of these need to be pampered powerhouses can, but if it breaks I just plugin and make the necessary repairs myself and continue enjoying what the designers wanted me to. They are a uniquely different breed of engines that do deliver and break! But they are also resilient. I Love My Deville! Thanks Don
  • Cadillac Cadillac Escalade EXT Owner Reviews (see 6 reviews)
  • 2009 Cadillac Escalade EXT
    Visitor, Chandler, AZ, February 29, 2012 23:53
    On the phone with on Star when my battery went dead. When I got the car started there was no sound connected to none of my systems On Star, CD, Radio, etc.
  • Cadillac Cadillac CTS-V Owner Reviews (see 5 reviews)
  • 2012 Cadillac CTS-V
    Mercedes Repair, Missouri City, TX, April 20, 2013 10:03
    Although this car is extremely fast, it is still using an old school pushrod engine with aftermarket cheap OEM junk. Tires were gone after 5K miles, gearbox and supercharger failed shortly after purchasing. Buy an AMG you'll be much happier
  • Cadillac Cadillac Fleetwood Owner Reviews (see 5 reviews)
  • 1991 Cadillac Fleetwood
    Visitor, San Antonio, TX, August 10, 2014 04:34
    mayne im swangin on these hoe's every day... lemme hit da switches on these fuk niggas!
  • Cadillac Cadillac XLR Owner Reviews (see 4 reviews)
  • 2005 Cadillac XLR
    Visitor, Danville, CA, November 25, 2012 01:48
    The car's a blast to drive. Two things wrong: a) the suspension (especially the rear) is just not up to the car's potential, it wobbles and pitches at even the slightest bump in the road while cornering, and b) the coolant will simply not stay in the engine, it keeps belching gobs of coolant every time I turn the engine off. Yup, I've tried new coolant caps but to no avail. Other than that it's great. I'm going to rebuild that rear suspension, surely no one builds a performance car with that type of unstable and twitchy rear end.
  • Cadillac Cadillac Escalade ESV Owner Reviews (see 4 reviews)
  • 2004 Cadillac Escalade ESV
    Visitor, Morristown, TN, January 30, 2014 14:29
    When it gets cold the battery quits cranking the car have replaced the battery 2 times have also checked the altanator every thing checked ok .What ckuld it be?
  • Cadillac Cadillac STS-V Owner Reviews (see 2 reviews)
  • 2007 Cadillac STS-V