» Audi

Reviews for 35 Audi models:

Audi Reviews and Owner Comments

Audi Owner Reviews (35 reviews)
    Audi Audi A4 Quattro Owner Reviews (see 35 reviews)
  • 1997 Audi A4 Quattro
    audi hard, Pompano Beach, FL, March 23, 2014 06:10
    my 97 audi a4 quattro does not accelerate with the gas pedal floor or half way .You floor it and wait for the car to gain speed trouble code p1136,p1476 band p0441 with 242652 miles it burn oil
  • Audi Audi A6 Quattro Owner Reviews (see 25 reviews)
  • 2005 Audi A6 Quattro
    ivormack, Tacoma, WA, March 28, 2013 09:03
    This is an Exciting lovely roomy car, and good mpg.on a drive 42 mpg, according to the in car computer. I need to buy a additional ignition key, and the Audi dealer wasn't £240.00. I hpope there is another way.
  • Audi Audi A4 Owner Reviews (see 20 reviews)
  • 2005 Audi A4
    Visitor, Bell, CA, July 16, 2014 01:14
    i have had so many problems with m car but i love it and will pay for whaever reapairs t needs
  • Audi Audi TT Owner Reviews (see 11 reviews)
  • 2002 Audi TT
    Visitor, Stanwood, MI, November 22, 2013 10:53
    Bought a CPO 6-spd 225 with 39K that was my daily driver until I reached 291,000 in 6 yrs. No engine problems but needed new control panel by 200K, routinely maintained at dealership, still running well when I sold it 6 mos ago.
  • Audi Audi TT Quattro Owner Reviews (see 11 reviews)
  • 2011 Audi TT Quattro
    Visitor, Avon, CT, March 23, 2014 13:18
    2011 Audi TT Quattro Coupe: three times in 7000 miles I suffered through ignition coil failures. First time at 26000 miles, second at 31000, and third at 32000. Each was a different ignition coil, and all three were replaced under warranty. But, I was not told by the service rep at the Audi dealer that Audi recognized this as a continuing problem, until after the third failure. During the third service, the final two were replaced with the new part number, and I was "assured" that this would resolve my problem. If you own a 2011 TT, you might want to inquire of your dealer's service dept. about possible switching out of the old part number with authorized replacement part.
  • Audi Audi Allroad Quattro Owner Reviews (see 10 reviews)
  • 2005 Audi Allroad Quattro
    darbs, Portland, ME, August 18, 2013 09:08
    Is this car pure sex or what!? I just love the styling of it, can stare at it's sleek & sexy lines all day! The passing power is wonderful as is the Quattro action whether rain or snow I feel secure. Yes the many dollars spent on maintenance & repairs and the turbo lag are so annoying, but I love my Allroad! Sorry to hear the new model lacks in power and has deleted the manual transmission means I won't be buying another.
  • Audi Audi A8 Quattro Owner Reviews (see 10 reviews)
  • 2004 Audi A8 Quattro
    Visitor, Dallas, TX, April 29, 2014 19:47
    did you fix light. "on&off"
  • Audi Audi S4 Owner Reviews (see 10 reviews)
  • 2001 Audi S4
    Visitor, Cincinnati, OH, March 24, 2014 10:08
    I have owned my 01 S4 Avant 6 speed for 5 years now. I bought it form the original owner with 120K miles on it with service records. My wife drives it daily and has 205K on it. The car still has original clutch, head gaskets, and turbos. Most repairs have been general maintance, but some repairs are costly. Some parts such as EGT sensors, O2 sensors and center driveshaft carrier bearing failure cost massive amounts of money. Although the timing belt kit wasn't to expensive, it still required 5.5 hrs of my time to install. I have owned every german car from vw to Porsche and our S4 is a top 3 favorite of mine. It is second to none in the snow. The downfalls of the car are keeping tread on the tires (3rd set now), expensive parts, and cluster display window not fully lit. Over all, I'm impressed with the S4 function and reliability and I would by another.
  • Audi Audi A6 Owner Reviews (see 10 reviews)
  • 2010 Audi A6
    Visitor, South Hamilton, MA, July 03, 2014 02:35
    This has by far been the best car I have ever owned. It is extremely smooth to drive and hardly makes any noise even at highway speeds. Not only this, but the A6 has been a very reliable car. It is now 4 years old but it still runs and looks like new. So far. the only issue was I needed to have a bulb replaced in one of my daytime running lights. It ended up only costing $35 and took 30 minutes. Overall, after owning and Audi, I can't picture myself wanting to buy any other car.
  • Audi Audi A3 Owner Reviews (see 5 reviews)
  • 2008 Audi A3
    Visitor, Chicago, IL, March 15, 2011 05:20
    Fantastic car, the best looking hatchback out there. Body style is not for everyone, but very functional. The transmission, as many have noted, can be jerky when starting, or during heavy traffic, but boy can it move when opened up. The sport mode holds high RPMs and engages neutral for cornering, quite a thrill on highways. Fantastic lighting package, the dynamic HID's with foglight combo light up the night, and provide a wall of visibility. The car is sharp as a tack, and reacts with each twitch of your fingers. It seems to be wired into my neurons. The climate control system is fantastic, coupled with heated seats, chicago cold is no equal. As stated by many, the car burns oil. This appears to be due to the VW AG 2.0T engine. This condition also exists with the GTI (Same engine) and most know about this. This car is the total package, nimble, sharp, with a fantastic engine at high rpms. Interior fit and finish is at the top of it's class. Overall this car is functional, yet sporty. Perfect for those looking for a luxury car for urban environments.
  • Audi Audi 90 Owner Reviews (see 3 reviews)
  • 1991 Audi 90
    slineaudi, Greensburg, PA, July 07, 2009 14:16
    Nice car. Expensive when things break but, for a twenty year old car, it has great looks, efficiency, and ride quality!
  • Audi Audi Cabriolet Owner Reviews (see 3 reviews)
  • 1994 Audi Cabriolet
    Visitor, Brooklyn, NY, January 29, 2012 09:47
    My 1994 Cabriolet has 63,000 miles. I purchased it new. Timimg belt has never been changed. When would you suggest changing it? What would be approximate cost?
  • Audi Audi V8 Quattro Owner Reviews (see 2 reviews)
  • 1993 Audi V8 Quattro
    Visitor, Ogden, UT, May 11, 2014 12:25
    What a machine! my 1990 v8 is the oldest yet its one of the best cars I have ever driven. Suspension is hard at lower speeds and the 0-60 figures are not impressive...and then you get past 60 mph and you realize exactly what this car is all about. SPEED! Definate autobahn car, its super well built and grip levels are insane! Steering is telepathic and allows to feeling road surface without it being annoying, it spacious, driving position is excellent and the bucket seats are to die for. That being said, really expensive repair costs. Its hard to find parts for and for a car this old you will have electrical issues. A definate keeper is you have the cash!
  • Audi Audi 100 Owner Reviews (see 2 reviews)
  • 1994 Audi 100
    Visitor, Clear Lake, MN, November 25, 2010 10:41
    Other than Electrical issues, I love the vehicle.
  • Audi Audi 90 Quattro Owner Reviews (see 2 reviews)
  • 1993 Audi 90 Quattro
    Visitor, Opheim, MT, November 21, 2012 11:10
    need a fair value price some one ran into the front bumper,left fender,left light& signal in fender.inswurance is writing it off because of its age.(800.00 offer)
  • Audi Audi S8 Owner Reviews (see 2 reviews)
  • 2001 Audi S8
    Visitor, Flushing, NY, March 26, 2013 08:45
    electrical problems minor..check engine light and check air bag light always on in audi's.. always problems with emissions at inspection time
  • Audi Audi 200 Owner Reviews (see 1 reviews)
  • 1991 Audi 200
    shotputdude, Orlando, FL, July 30, 2009 22:19
    The Audi 200 is a great car with plenty of power coming from a turbo charged 5 cylinder. The suspension is stellar and there is very little road noise. Overall a great luxury sports sedan.
  • Audi Audi A8 Owner Reviews (see 1 reviews)
  • 1999 Audi A8
    rtgerdes, Sarasota, FL, April 17, 2009 10:54
    I purchased my 1999 Audi A-8 from a Chevrolet dealership in Minnesota in October, 2007. The car had 68,000 miles on it and now has 85,000 miles. The car is total luxury with the paint still in show room condition. The interior leather and all emenities are competive with a Lexus, Mercedes, Jaguar and BMW. It is superior to a Cadilac and Lincoln. The car originally came from Florida and I purchased it in Minnesota. It has endured one winter in Minnesota and performed on ice and snow better than all SUV's I have owned. There are is no rust or corosian anywhere. A tribute to the all aluminum body. The car has been in Florida near the ocean and in Minnesota with salted roads. The brakes have been checked by a dealer on 5 occasions and no repairs were needed. There is a problem with the torque converter or speed sensor. When driving in the city I have found it necessary to use the manual shift on the automatic transmission. This places the car in the correct gear without the surging back and forth. The "idiot light" for checking the engine is on most of the time now. A dealer that I do not trust told me the car needs $2,200 in repairs. They wanted to change the pan gaskets, valve cover gaskets and several seals along with changing the timing belt and speed sensor. I would like to know what my best and worst case senarios are on this repair. Everything else on the car is perfect, in show room quality.
  • Audi Audi S6 Owner Reviews (see 1 reviews)
  • 2008 Audi S6
    Visitor, Rockville, MD, December 21, 2010 06:35
    Great car, power on hand all over, crisp handling and the paddle shifting is brilliant. A sleeper in the looks but look out, a beast on the hwy.
  • Audi Audi 100 Quattro Owner Reviews (see 0 reviews)
  • 1991 Audi 100 Quattro
    Visitor, Bagdad, KY, April 06, 2010 06:52
    rtyytryryryrt yytryrry yry r yrty ty rtytrytrytyrt yrytyttryyrt