» Hyundai

Reviews for 21 Hyundai models:

Hyundai Reviews and Owner Comments

Hyundai Owner Reviews (21 reviews)
    Hyundai Hyundai Santa Fe Owner Reviews (see 121 reviews)
  • 2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
    Visitor, Port Gibson, NY, December 09, 2014 05:50
    My Santa Fe is a V6 and it hesitates when accelerating, as do the 4 cylinders listed in comments below. My car is now 3 years old, I bought is brand new, I am at almost 50K miles. Within the past 6 months I have noticed that when I turn the car off and get out of the vehicle I can still hear the car, it sounds like something is continuing to spin under the hood. This sometimes lasts as long as 10-15 seconds. The passenger door when shut sounds very tinny and hallow. Not overly happy with the way it grips the road, even after buying high grade tires. Also, and maybe this is normal, when I use the remote start I have to turn the lights in the car off and back on before my dash will become illuminated. But the car is reliable, I never have to worry about getting from point A to point B.
  • Hyundai Hyundai Elantra Owner Reviews (see 71 reviews)
  • 2008 Hyundai Elantra
    Visitor, Henderson, NV, May 24, 2014 21:16
    I did my transmission filter change, was easy and save $ 300 from the Dealer. --- Car run smooth and quite, the noise people talking about when driving is the road , cause I tested on new road and it feel wonderful. --- brake switch after replace it 3 times has been working fine, I guess was my wife fault cause women don't care at all about their car, I've seen them how they start the car and fly away with out warming the car first. Tip for all of you : Temperature door actuator is under glove box, at the left side of the passenger left food, easy to replace; don't pay to Dealer. --- Transistor or resistor is just next to the blower motor, against the back wall, very easy to replace, maybe you need to push a little the carper to see it; don't pay to Dealer, is what give different speed to your A/C fan or blower. -- and the last : Actuator mode door, is the responsible of change air flow to different place and turn your fan or A/C, its just under wheel, driver side, close to your right foot, don't pay to Dealer this things are easy to replace, just a little twist your body, screw driver and flashlight and of course patience. I hope I can help some one with this. Remember help others when you have the oportunity
  • Hyundai Hyundai Sonata Owner Reviews (see 59 reviews)
  • 2005 Hyundai Sonata
    Visitor, Durant, IA, December 07, 2014 11:23
    I purchased my 05 Sonata (GLS extra version) and now have 178500 miles on it. Other than regular maintenance, I've only had to replace the antenna, "computer to fuel injection" electrical relay, and a circuit board for the transmission. Body still shines, the interior has worn like new and everything is almost perfect. I plan on doubling this mileage at least. While the tranny is a bit harsh under pressure and the gas mileage could be a bit better, still, an excellent value vehicle.
  • Hyundai Hyundai Accent Owner Reviews (see 34 reviews)
  • 2008 Hyundai Accent
    Visitor, Lombard, IL, November 30, 2014 10:50
    Brake switch recall can help you with this.
  • Hyundai Hyundai Tucson Owner Reviews (see 23 reviews)
  • 2006 Hyundai Tucson
    TBruce, Babb, MT, January 25, 2014 12:04
    I bought my U.S. built Tucson GL Dec 17, 2013 with 64,000 miles, so I've had it just over one month. It has a 2.0L with 5 speed manual and is FrtWD. I get 28 to 31 mpg in the city (seriously!) - I have not had it on the highway yet. Suspension is stiff and somewhat noisy. Lots of interior room. Rear defroster wasn't working. The 30A fuse was blown and it blows instantly when replaced, and the Air Bag 10A fuse was missing. After replacing it the Air Bag light stays on continually (someone didn't want to fix both problems obviously), so I have a couple of problems that need to be addressed. Purchased it through a dealer and decided to buy a 2 year, 24K limited power train warranty for an additional $400 just in case. Overall I am really enjoying it. It's my first Hyundai but I have had two Ford Escapes previously.
  • Hyundai Hyundai Tiburon Owner Reviews (see 20 reviews)
  • 2007 Hyundai Tiburon
    Visitor, Ann Arbor, MI, November 15, 2014 20:42
    i have a 2007 tiburon ,i bought it from a dealer ship when it had 99k odometer, i used to love that car ,but there is something about it that feels cheap and the v4 engine that i have is so weak which is understandable ,but this car have the best looking body design ever in my opinion , its great for showing off ,but it is horrible for performance
  • Hyundai Hyundai XG350 Owner Reviews (see 18 reviews)
  • 2002 Hyundai XG350
    craigfisher41, Brevard, NC, October 29, 2014 14:01
    I really LOVED this car when I first bought it. I've had it going on my third year and it's falling apart ! EVERYTHING is expensive to repair and most mechanics refuse to work on them I've noticed. I could have bought an old beater for what it cost me to have a timing belt put in and now that it's been replaced, the two sensors behind the belt cover are bad. Crankshaft Position Sensor and the Camshaft sensor. I put new front brakes on it and as I was driving home from the mechanic's, the ABS light came on. I found out that the wheel sensor is bad and has to be replaced to get the light off. I'm trading it AS SOON as I get it fixed. I can't very well expect a decent trade in value with the check engine light and ABS light on ! :/ Also I might ad that the rear struts work fine, but make a helluva noise ! If anyone reading this comes across an 02-05 XG 350 or 350L as mine is WALK AWAY !!! Mine looks awesome, black w/black leather power moonroof, LOADED even has rear air but man...what a POS !
  • Hyundai Hyundai Azera Owner Reviews (see 9 reviews)
  • 2006 Hyundai Azera
    Visitor, Garland, TX, January 25, 2014 10:16
    The front struts have been replaced. All tires have been replaced. I still hear a rattling noise underneath the car. Sounds like coming from the rear shocks. Also receive noise at start up probably timing chain tensioner. Car is really a disappointment.
  • Hyundai Hyundai Veracruz Owner Reviews (see 6 reviews)
  • 2011 Hyundai Veracruz
    Visitor, Jamaica, NY, October 05, 2012 10:59
    I bought my 2011-Veracruz Aug 2010 and within 2weeks the moldings on the sides of the car was falling off. That was repaired by the dealer. Since then I have had nothing but headaches with my Veracruz. Little control in stopping the vehicle on the highway, ESC light comes on allowing the vehicle to move no faster that 20-25 mph. First occurrence- dealer replaced the brake switch. Yes the car drove better (brakes and ESC problem was gone. Second occurrence (same problem) - dealer had the car for 3days and they said no test code found and the car was safe to drive. 3rd occurrence dealer reset switch and returned the vehicle. Within 18 months period I had returned to the dealer 3time for the same ESC/ acceleration problem and once to another Hyundai Service Center. I was advised by Hyundai Customer Care to take the car to another Hyundai service center as they may find the problem and have it fixed. I’m so disgusted with the BS of Hyundai that I would never recommend them to anyone nor would I purchase another Hyundai vehicle. I know I purchased a new car but was informed by Hyundai Customer Care Representative that I am the second owner of my vehicle. Hyundai has it listed that my Veracruz was previously owned by someone else. How on earth could they not disclose such pertinent information! I need an explanation and I need it NOW! All I can say is buyers be aware. Concerned Consumer(Queens NY)
  • Hyundai Hyundai Excel Owner Reviews (see 3 reviews)
  • 1994 Hyundai Excel
    Visitor, Costa Mesa, CA, September 24, 2011 17:12
    I bought my 1994 Hyundai excel new. It is a California special sea-foam green we had a/c added the car has 226k miles the interior is in great condition. the paint has lasted, with the color I can find it in the parking lot a mile away. The only major problem was the clutch went out then the manual trans, replaced both no problem. the car does not have enough power to run a/c and drive the car at the same time, the car has good power still. I like Hyundai's I have a 2005 sonata it has 90k miles and it clatters real bad, no one can tell me what it is, yet. I would buy Hyundai's they are good cars, lots of features for the money, but they are starting to get a little pricey.
  • Hyundai Hyundai Genesis 3.8 Owner Reviews (see 2 reviews)
  • 2012 Hyundai Genesis 3.8
    Visitor, Lawton, OK, September 02, 2012 10:04
    My 2012 Genesis 3.8 sedan is by far the best vehicle I have owned, I opted for the Technology package. This car is a dream to drive, the optional (LDWS) lane departure warning system is useless, it is suppossed to warn you if you drift into other lanes but it only gives a LOW beep which you can't hear if you have the radio on. The Smart Cruise is a very nice feature. The Lexicon stereo is the BEST on the market, although the integrated nav system is not as user friendly.the HID headlight are now a dealbreaker for me (I must have them)the leather is soft and very high grade, the drivers seat also has a cooling function (nice). Overall this is a very sound car at a great price.
  • Hyundai Hyundai Entourage Owner Reviews (see 2 reviews)
  • 2007 Hyundai Entourage
    Visitor, Irving, TX, January 30, 2011 09:55
    thumping noises under the front end of the car. Dealer replaced bushing and said it was fixed......NOT!!!!. Said some other seal or something was on order....Very unhappy with dealer and the car itself. What does it mean ...bumper to bumper ????? O7 is not very old to have "knocking problem " under the front of the car.
  • Hyundai Hyundai XG300 Owner Reviews (see 2 reviews)
  • 2001 Hyundai XG300
    Visitor, Beverly, MA, September 15, 2011 16:01
    my car has had a lot of major proplems over $3000 in repairs since i inherited from my mom when my father pass away in 2001 and my mom was driving it for a year then she could not drive no more it only has 43,000 miles on it for the amount of miles it should not have this many proplems the dealer had said many yrs later thet this yr make and model then only made a few and now unfornately i know why. if my father was not sick he wouldnt have bought this car he would have investgated it first
  • Hyundai Hyundai Scoupe Owner Reviews (see 1 reviews)
  • 1994 Hyundai Scoupe