» Hyundai

Reviews for 21 Hyundai models:

Hyundai Reviews and Owner Comments

Hyundai Owner Reviews (21 reviews)
    Hyundai Hyundai Santa Fe Owner Reviews (see 112 reviews)
  • 2002 Hyundai Santa Fe
    BabyM1711, Virginia Beach, VA, September 05, 2014 12:37
    I became the owner of a lightly used very well kept 2002 hyundai santa fe in 2012. I keep it in great condition. My paint is starting to fall off which i dont understand. I just had to fix a problem with my brake lights being on when the car wasnt. I have been have a serious issue when i get gas i cant get my car to work and when i finally do i cuts off on me when i am driving with my 3 year old daughter in the backseat. My daughter and i hav almost been killed because my car decided to cut off on me in the middle of a very busy intersection!!!! It is a horrible car i will never own another hyundai in m life and i will make sure my daughter doesnt either!!! RECALL THIS PROBLEM UNLESS YOU WANT A LAWSUIT ON YOUR HANDS FOR KILLING PEOPLE!!!!!
  • Hyundai Hyundai Elantra Owner Reviews (see 71 reviews)
  • 2008 Hyundai Elantra
    Visitor, Henderson, NV, May 24, 2014 21:16
    I did my transmission filter change, was easy and save $ 300 from the Dealer. --- Car run smooth and quite, the noise people talking about when driving is the road , cause I tested on new road and it feel wonderful. --- brake switch after replace it 3 times has been working fine, I guess was my wife fault cause women don't care at all about their car, I've seen them how they start the car and fly away with out warming the car first. Tip for all of you : Temperature door actuator is under glove box, at the left side of the passenger left food, easy to replace; don't pay to Dealer. --- Transistor or resistor is just next to the blower motor, against the back wall, very easy to replace, maybe you need to push a little the carper to see it; don't pay to Dealer, is what give different speed to your A/C fan or blower. -- and the last : Actuator mode door, is the responsible of change air flow to different place and turn your fan or A/C, its just under wheel, driver side, close to your right foot, don't pay to Dealer this things are easy to replace, just a little twist your body, screw driver and flashlight and of course patience. I hope I can help some one with this. Remember help others when you have the oportunity
  • Hyundai Hyundai Sonata Owner Reviews (see 55 reviews)
  • 2009 Hyundai Sonata
    Visitor, Clemson, SC, August 27, 2014 13:01
    Bought a used Hyundai sonata (pearl white) at 53,000 miles from a local owner. When I first took it to a car wash, I found that the hose chipped off a section of the paint on the roof. More chipping happened on the roof and hood recently after driving in a huge thunderstorm. My insurance company refused to cover that as they stated it was manufacturer defective paint job. Now I have to pay out of pocket for fixing this because the metal underneath has started to rust. Hyundai knows that their paint job is terrible, that is why they only give a 3-year or 36,000 mile warranty on the paint.
  • Hyundai Hyundai Accent Owner Reviews (see 32 reviews)
  • 2013 Hyundai Accent
    Visitor, Verona, NJ, July 26, 2014 12:41
    rust on body under doors
  • Hyundai Hyundai Tucson Owner Reviews (see 23 reviews)
  • 2006 Hyundai Tucson
    TBruce, Babb, MT, January 25, 2014 12:04
    I bought my U.S. built Tucson GL Dec 17, 2013 with 64,000 miles, so I've had it just over one month. It has a 2.0L with 5 speed manual and is FrtWD. I get 28 to 31 mpg in the city (seriously!) - I have not had it on the highway yet. Suspension is stiff and somewhat noisy. Lots of interior room. Rear defroster wasn't working. The 30A fuse was blown and it blows instantly when replaced, and the Air Bag 10A fuse was missing. After replacing it the Air Bag light stays on continually (someone didn't want to fix both problems obviously), so I have a couple of problems that need to be addressed. Purchased it through a dealer and decided to buy a 2 year, 24K limited power train warranty for an additional $400 just in case. Overall I am really enjoying it. It's my first Hyundai but I have had two Ford Escapes previously.
  • Hyundai Hyundai Tiburon Owner Reviews (see 18 reviews)
  • 2004 Hyundai Tiburon
    Visitor, Mendenhall, MS, April 26, 2014 19:38
    I'm the second owner of my 2004 Hyundai Tiburon I love it, it's been a good reliable car, it is a GT 2.7 v6 it's got 117 thousand miles on it, the timing belt hasn't been replaced yet should of been done at 60 thousand, I decided pushing my luck not having it done yet. So I'm going to take it to my local shop on Monday to have it done, I bought the tires their and they did the brakes and tune up on it, the first step is to find a shop you can trust and don't be afraid to ask questions, and do some checking on the repair yourself for information, the mechanic their recommends doing a timing belt kit, that's includes belt idler pulley belt tensioner and water pump, he explained to me why it made since to me, I also check it out on line I agree even more now, it's goanna be a bigger repair bill, but I plan on keeping the car so it makes since, the labor is more of course but the biggest increase in price is the extra parts, but the same amount of work has to be done to do the water pump as well as the idler pulley and belt tensioner, so if you just do the belt and the water pump goes out in 2 months, your fault and you pay the labor all over again, hope this helps.
  • Hyundai Hyundai XG350 Owner Reviews (see 16 reviews)
  • 2005 Hyundai XG350
    Visitor, Gadsden, AL, September 08, 2012 19:51
    2005 XG350L. It's a great car. Have had it for seven years. 25 mpg.
  • Hyundai Hyundai Azera Owner Reviews (see 9 reviews)
  • 2006 Hyundai Azera
    Visitor, Garland, TX, January 25, 2014 10:16
    The front struts have been replaced. All tires have been replaced. I still hear a rattling noise underneath the car. Sounds like coming from the rear shocks. Also receive noise at start up probably timing chain tensioner. Car is really a disappointment.
  • Hyundai Hyundai Veracruz Owner Reviews (see 6 reviews)
  • 2011 Hyundai Veracruz
    Visitor, Jamaica, NY, October 05, 2012 10:59
    I bought my 2011-Veracruz Aug 2010 and within 2weeks the moldings on the sides of the car was falling off. That was repaired by the dealer. Since then I have had nothing but headaches with my Veracruz. Little control in stopping the vehicle on the highway, ESC light comes on allowing the vehicle to move no faster that 20-25 mph. First occurrence- dealer replaced the brake switch. Yes the car drove better (brakes and ESC problem was gone. Second occurrence (same problem) - dealer had the car for 3days and they said no test code found and the car was safe to drive. 3rd occurrence dealer reset switch and returned the vehicle. Within 18 months period I had returned to the dealer 3time for the same ESC/ acceleration problem and once to another Hyundai Service Center. I was advised by Hyundai Customer Care to take the car to another Hyundai service center as they may find the problem and have it fixed. I’m so disgusted with the BS of Hyundai that I would never recommend them to anyone nor would I purchase another Hyundai vehicle. I know I purchased a new car but was informed by Hyundai Customer Care Representative that I am the second owner of my vehicle. Hyundai has it listed that my Veracruz was previously owned by someone else. How on earth could they not disclose such pertinent information! I need an explanation and I need it NOW! All I can say is buyers be aware. Concerned Consumer(Queens NY)
  • Hyundai Hyundai Excel Owner Reviews (see 3 reviews)
  • 1994 Hyundai Excel
    Visitor, Costa Mesa, CA, September 24, 2011 17:12
    I bought my 1994 Hyundai excel new. It is a California special sea-foam green we had a/c added the car has 226k miles the interior is in great condition. the paint has lasted, with the color I can find it in the parking lot a mile away. The only major problem was the clutch went out then the manual trans, replaced both no problem. the car does not have enough power to run a/c and drive the car at the same time, the car has good power still. I like Hyundai's I have a 2005 sonata it has 90k miles and it clatters real bad, no one can tell me what it is, yet. I would buy Hyundai's they are good cars, lots of features for the money, but they are starting to get a little pricey.
  • Hyundai Hyundai Entourage Owner Reviews (see 2 reviews)
  • 2007 Hyundai Entourage
    Visitor, Irving, TX, January 30, 2011 09:55
    thumping noises under the front end of the car. Dealer replaced bushing and said it was fixed......NOT!!!!. Said some other seal or something was on order....Very unhappy with dealer and the car itself. What does it mean ...bumper to bumper ????? O7 is not very old to have "knocking problem " under the front of the car.
  • Hyundai Hyundai XG300 Owner Reviews (see 2 reviews)
  • 2001 Hyundai XG300
    Visitor, Beverly, MA, September 15, 2011 16:01
    my car has had a lot of major proplems over $3000 in repairs since i inherited from my mom when my father pass away in 2001 and my mom was driving it for a year then she could not drive no more it only has 43,000 miles on it for the amount of miles it should not have this many proplems the dealer had said many yrs later thet this yr make and model then only made a few and now unfornately i know why. if my father was not sick he wouldnt have bought this car he would have investgated it first
  • Hyundai Hyundai Genesis 3.8 Owner Reviews (see 2 reviews)
  • 2012 Hyundai Genesis 3.8
    Visitor, Lawton, OK, September 02, 2012 10:04
    My 2012 Genesis 3.8 sedan is by far the best vehicle I have owned, I opted for the Technology package. This car is a dream to drive, the optional (LDWS) lane departure warning system is useless, it is suppossed to warn you if you drift into other lanes but it only gives a LOW beep which you can't hear if you have the radio on. The Smart Cruise is a very nice feature. The Lexicon stereo is the BEST on the market, although the integrated nav system is not as user friendly.the HID headlight are now a dealbreaker for me (I must have them)the leather is soft and very high grade, the drivers seat also has a cooling function (nice). Overall this is a very sound car at a great price.
  • Hyundai Hyundai Scoupe Owner Reviews (see 1 reviews)
  • 1994 Hyundai Scoupe