» Hyundai

Reviews for 21 Hyundai models:

Hyundai Reviews and Owner Comments

Hyundai Owner Reviews (21 reviews)
    Hyundai Hyundai Santa Fe Owner Reviews (see 127 reviews)
  • 2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
    , Raleigh, NC, April 01, 2015 11:24
    I've been relatively happy up until now. Car is starting to show the use of cheap materials as it ages, 140,000 miles. Replacing Air Bag "clock spring" today. The "tubing" that aligns the door frame is pulling away and I was told this is somewhat common on my age vehicle. $500 to replace.....sorry, but that's BS. Interior noise is bad and becomes horrible with back windows open. I've never had these types problems with Honda or Isuzu in the past....and will not be looking at Hyundai for future purchases at this point......
  • Hyundai Hyundai Elantra Owner Reviews (see 72 reviews)
  • 2009 Hyundai Elantra
    , New Port Richey, FL, December 24, 2014 20:28
    I also have a 2009 Elantra Touring in Red and the clear coat is peeling off the door handles. Intend to take it in to the Dealer and see if they can do anything about it. The car has been very reliable and the design works so well that we don't have any incentive or plans to get a new one. The newer models just don't seem to have the same usable interior space as the 2009 Touring.
  • Hyundai Hyundai Sonata Owner Reviews (see 61 reviews)
  • 2011 Hyundai Sonata
    , Orlando, FL, April 14, 2015 16:35
    I bought a 2011 in late 2010--Hyundai Sonata and it was a big mistake to buy the first model year. With less than 48,000 miles it's been in the shop at least eight times for (thankfully) warranty work (poor quality manufacturing). The car looks nice inside and out but it gets poor gas mileage and has tons of electrical problems. I bought and drove Hondas for 30 years and will return to them after I get rid of this Sonata.
  • Hyundai Hyundai Accent Owner Reviews (see 36 reviews)
  • 2011 Hyundai Accent
    , Lakeville, MN, March 16, 2015 21:22
    I bought used with about 40,000 mi. I know you're all having coil trouble and you keep paying for coil replacement. I have what sounds like the same trouble about every 4000-8000 miles. I've just been changing the plugs and that seems to do the trick. There must be a deeper problem that's causing the issue. If anyone knows more, please let me know. The only other problem is that the spring to help the gasoline door to pop open when you pull the lever is missing so sometimes it won't open unless you help it. I do everything I can to get good fuel mileage. In the cold Minnesota winter, I get from 25-30 mpg. In the summer, I get about 27-36.
  • Hyundai Hyundai Tucson Owner Reviews (see 25 reviews)
  • 2013 Hyundai Tucson
    , Freehold, NJ, January 16, 2015 12:45
    I have a 2014 limited tucson. At 7000 miles I reported that it sounded like a Mack Truck the dealer said it was normal. At 18000 miles they replaced the engine. At 26000 Miles they changed it a 2nd time. Also soon after that my directional would not go off even with the car off and the key out. They replaced the BCM which I'm told was a major job. It also has a continuous transmission problem that when I go to take off its like in 2nd or third gear. It didn't happen the two times I took it in so it continues to be a problem. Hyundai is a garbage vehicle and the US should not allow them to be imported
  • Hyundai Hyundai Tiburon Owner Reviews (see 20 reviews)
  • 2007 Hyundai Tiburon
    , Ann Arbor, MI, November 15, 2014 23:42
    i have a 2007 tiburon ,i bought it from a dealer ship when it had 99k odometer, i used to love that car ,but there is something about it that feels cheap and the v4 engine that i have is so weak which is understandable ,but this car have the best looking body design ever in my opinion , its great for showing off ,but it is horrible for performance
  • Hyundai Hyundai XG350 Owner Reviews (see 18 reviews)
  • 2002 Hyundai XG350
    , Brevard, NC, October 29, 2014 17:01
    I really LOVED this car when I first bought it. I've had it going on my third year and it's falling apart ! EVERYTHING is expensive to repair and most mechanics refuse to work on them I've noticed. I could have bought an old beater for what it cost me to have a timing belt put in and now that it's been replaced, the two sensors behind the belt cover are bad. Crankshaft Position Sensor and the Camshaft sensor. I put new front brakes on it and as I was driving home from the mechanic's, the ABS light came on. I found out that the wheel sensor is bad and has to be replaced to get the light off. I'm trading it AS SOON as I get it fixed. I can't very well expect a decent trade in value with the check engine light and ABS light on ! :/ Also I might ad that the rear struts work fine, but make a helluva noise ! If anyone reading this comes across an 02-05 XG 350 or 350L as mine is WALK AWAY !!! Mine looks awesome, black w/black leather power moonroof, LOADED even has rear air but man...what a POS !
  • Hyundai Hyundai Azera Owner Reviews (see 9 reviews)
  • 2006 Hyundai Azera
    , Garland, TX, January 25, 2014 13:16
    The front struts have been replaced. All tires have been replaced. I still hear a rattling noise underneath the car. Sounds like coming from the rear shocks. Also receive noise at start up probably timing chain tensioner. Car is really a disappointment.
  • Hyundai Hyundai Veracruz Owner Reviews (see 7 reviews)
  • 2012 Hyundai Veracruz
    , Monroeville, PA, April 05, 2015 08:13
    The Veracruz seems to be a beefed up version of the Santa Fe. It has a 3rd row seat and heavy duty suspension, so the car feels almost truck like. Uses large tires and has an overall look of a solid SUV. This results in a slightly rough ride and some road noise. The V6 engine is strong, but I suspect the transmission is barely adequate, because the car shifts often when extra power is needed. The heater is very powerful, but it does not work well until the car is completely warm-- a process that requires about 10 minutes of driving. The interior is spectacular and rivals much more expensive cars with all sort of lighting and gadgets including rear lighting and heating controls. This car cost $29K when new and I paid about $18 when 2 years old. At that price, it was a bargain.
  • Hyundai Hyundai Excel Owner Reviews (see 3 reviews)
  • 1994 Hyundai Excel
    , Costa Mesa, CA, September 24, 2011 20:12
    I bought my 1994 Hyundai excel new. It is a California special sea-foam green we had a/c added the car has 226k miles the interior is in great condition. the paint has lasted, with the color I can find it in the parking lot a mile away. The only major problem was the clutch went out then the manual trans, replaced both no problem. the car does not have enough power to run a/c and drive the car at the same time, the car has good power still. I like Hyundai's I have a 2005 sonata it has 90k miles and it clatters real bad, no one can tell me what it is, yet. I would buy Hyundai's they are good cars, lots of features for the money, but they are starting to get a little pricey.
  • Hyundai Hyundai Entourage Owner Reviews (see 2 reviews)
  • 2007 Hyundai Entourage
    , Irving, TX, January 30, 2011 12:55
    thumping noises under the front end of the car. Dealer replaced bushing and said it was fixed......NOT!!!!. Said some other seal or something was on order....Very unhappy with dealer and the car itself. What does it mean ...bumper to bumper ????? O7 is not very old to have "knocking problem " under the front of the car.
  • Hyundai Hyundai XG300 Owner Reviews (see 2 reviews)
  • 2001 Hyundai XG300
    , Beverly, MA, September 15, 2011 19:01
    my car has had a lot of major proplems over $3000 in repairs since i inherited from my mom when my father pass away in 2001 and my mom was driving it for a year then she could not drive no more it only has 43,000 miles on it for the amount of miles it should not have this many proplems the dealer had said many yrs later thet this yr make and model then only made a few and now unfornately i know why. if my father was not sick he wouldnt have bought this car he would have investgated it first
  • Hyundai Hyundai Genesis 3.8 Owner Reviews (see 2 reviews)
  • 2012 Hyundai Genesis 3.8
    , Lawton, OK, September 02, 2012 13:04
    My 2012 Genesis 3.8 sedan is by far the best vehicle I have owned, I opted for the Technology package. This car is a dream to drive, the optional (LDWS) lane departure warning system is useless, it is suppossed to warn you if you drift into other lanes but it only gives a LOW beep which you can't hear if you have the radio on. The Smart Cruise is a very nice feature. The Lexicon stereo is the BEST on the market, although the integrated nav system is not as user friendly.the HID headlight are now a dealbreaker for me (I must have them)the leather is soft and very high grade, the drivers seat also has a cooling function (nice). Overall this is a very sound car at a great price.
  • Hyundai Hyundai Scoupe Owner Reviews (see 1 reviews)
  • 1994 Hyundai Scoupe