Reviews for Lincoln LS years:

Lincoln LS Reviews and Owner Comments

Lincoln LSOwner Reviews (57 reviews)
    Visitor, Hemet, CA, April 03, 2014 17:37
    Was my dream car until I actually bought one...I have never been more disappointed in my life. Honestly Ford, good way to kill it for a girl! This car is worse then a divorce, talk about taking you for half, this car will rip you from all means of thought, of making it in life. I love my LS, but it shows no love back. I'm really looking forward to the day I can trade this car in! That's even if they will give anything for it! =)
    Visitor, Paris, TX, November 16, 2013 11:06
    I purchased my 2006 Lincoln Ls from my Aunt who baught it brand new with 0 mileage. I purchased it over a 2006 SLS AWD with the same amount milage it was mainly because it was half the price of the SLS (being from a dealer) and the LS also had better fuel economy. I purchased the car with 84,000 miles on it last May and now as it sits it has 105,450 miles which is 21,450 miles in about 5 months of owning my car. The service record on this car has never had an issue or any problem. Original coil packs and plugs, routine Oil and filter changes, and with only one minor flaw with this car is that it doesnt like to be on empty the battery will drain at a qtr of a tank with the engine shut off. Lincoln told my aunt that her Ls sitting beside another Lincoln drains it battery. I found a corralation to the battery draining while the car had right about less of a qtr of a tank in it. I fixed this sulotion by if the car is going to be sitting to make sure it has atleast above qtr tank. my fuel economy has been pretty amazing to be honest, I once got 430 miles till empty on the gauge. She was purchased in texas, driven to Ohio, than to Alaska, back to Ohio, Back to Texas. For all my friends that hates on Lincoln for this car remember this. Rear Wheel drive and with an engine that SHOULD have 300 horsepower and my car that is only missing 2 options which is the rear heated seats and something so minuet I cant even remember. With these little flaws this car has the cashmire paint and hand painted pin stripping with hand painted lincoln logo this car is truly one of a kind. the suspension is loud when hitting a hard bump but than again they've never been replaced, but they arent sagging and dont feel weak. If i change the suspension anytime soon it will be due to the noise if anyone has a suggestion on a shock that isnt so loud when hitting a hard bump that would be greatly appreciated. my car is on its 2nd set of tires by the way original equipment went 74,000 miles and my aunt switched to the michellens pilot sport a/s plus. I have about 30,000 miles on these tires and plenty of tread. 135,000 miles orginal coil packs replaced the plugs runs fine though I notice it doesn't want to run on anything but 93 and refuses Kroger, speedway, cheap gas even hates Shell.
    Visitor, Oxnard, CA, October 19, 2013 12:36
    I have a 2002 Ls Why does the engine ligh turn on? Is it just one thing or can it be a few things?
    Visitor, Manteca, CA, September 28, 2013 18:03
    I have 66,000 miles on the '06. Location of the low side a/c port couldn't be in a worse location. Another problem is the fuel gage used to give an audible warning when low on fuel, now it doesn't and the fuel gage at 1/4 tank will suddenly drop to Empty which it originally didn't. Other than these points I like the car. Nice interior, on cruise control going 70 I got 27 mpg with a V-8. Like the handling. Has some features that are nice like the battery in the rear if such help is needed in a parking lot or highway.
    karensway2013, Holden, MA, April 08, 2013 09:50
    I'm three months into the car and seems flawless.I got this car for 3K with a 100K on it.It was obviously maintained at a dealership because it shines inside and out.Strong 8 cyl. with big brakes.Wish me luck but it seems like a great car.
    Visitor, Albert Lea, MN, March 24, 2013 19:23
    valve cover gaskets are guarantee to go bad! thus coil packs will be next to go. repairs are not easy and seem to be one after another. snappy and fast though. rides and handles like a dream with a flashy look. overall i like the car but have pocket book handy cause they seem to be a needy car with more problems than any other luxery sport car, but when the car is problem free, its hard to beat.
    Visitor, Potwin, KS, October 23, 2012 05:35
    I dont own an ls but was thinking about it.1500 bucks It has some body damage,186,300 on the dash,& a rusty Undercarriage.interior is excellent & drives great.what do You think?
    Visitor, Ladys Island, SC, September 02, 2012 15:56
    I bought my 2002 LS V8 in 2005 with 35,000 miles. At about 45,000 miles the passenger side climate control went hot and would not cool. Dealer replace a water control valve under warranty. 2 years later the same valve had to be replaced because of same problem, I paid $$$$$ to get this done. A year later the A/C-heater temp would not regulate, either extreme hot or extreme cold. Dealer kept it 3 days searching for the problem (not covered in their manuals), found an exterior temp sensor was bad. Dealer found this by swapping parts off of an identical model, expensive. Now the same climate control problem as occurred again. Appears to me that Lincoln has a defective part design but does not want to fix it. Also, now the cruise control has stopped working after doing some crazy things, and the radio controls in the steering column no longer work, a minor inconvenience. Other than that, the car looks great, runs great, great acceleration, will get you out of a tight spot in a hurry. Gas mileage 18 city, 28 hwy at 65 mph.
    Visitor, Hinsdale, MA, July 23, 2012 18:16
    I bought my 2000 LS V-6 used, with 74,000 miles more than three years ago. I have had no major problems. I drive it every day. The car runs and drives great. The under side is now getting rusty, this car doesn't owe me anything. I would get another one.
    Visitor, Hull, MA, March 14, 2012 11:25
    Did anyone know that Lincoln has extended the warranty on the coils because they have alot of problems with the coils, can get them replaced if needed for free. They said Lincoln sent out notices about them but I didn't get one and had spent approx. $450.00 to replace worn out ones Thanks Lincoln for notifying me not.
    SlinkyLinky, Vista, CA, March 13, 2012 09:21
    My Lincoln 2001 LS V-6 started overheating in the summer when it is hot outside. Changed the thermostat, still same prob. Someone said the water pump could have corrosion or maybe air in the lines. I don't have a lot of money to spend for someone to find it. Also, my engine light, airbag light and now recently the light bulb light. There are no reason they should be on. (electrical??)
    Visitor, Denver, CO, March 09, 2012 21:57
    Jus bought my 01 Lincoln LS 2 days ago from a lil dealership for 2 grand. And now i am very nervous about it after reading everything. My mechanic is doing it up for cheap for now. Oil change, transmission change, plugs, engine light sensor misfire. And a few other things. But shit! I dont know how i feel about this purchase now!
    whocaresanyway, Manchester, NH, March 06, 2012 09:39
    LINCOLN LS ARE NICE LUXURY CARS B UT HERES MY SUGGESTION DONT BUY ONE WHY EXPENSIVE TO HAVE FIXED THERE ARE UNIBODYS BUILT OUT OF STEEL AND EVENTUALLY WILL RUST AWAY AT THE SIDE PILLAR ROCKER DOGLEG AND SUBFRAME IF YOU ARE GONNA BUY A CAR BUY ONE WERE THE UNIBODY IS MADE OF ALUMINIUM SINCE ALUMINUM DOSENT RUST OR BUY A TRUCK SINCE THEY HAVE A FULL FRAME
    Visitor, Troutman, NC, March 01, 2012 17:45
    I first brought this car the prettiest auto on road,now 10 years later it currently have a problem mechanic cant seem to lay hands on .The battery dies over night,brought new battery,next dead again,changed alternaters,next day battery dead agin,changed heat climates control battery dead again,remove fuses that control air-condition battery not dead,still can not pin point the probleem.very expenseive to work on.
    Visitor, Minneapolis, MN, February 03, 2012 10:04
    I PURCHASED MY LINCOLN 2004 LS IN FEB OF 2010 AFEW WEEKS AFTER I GOT IT, THE FAIL SAFE MODE IGHT CAME ON. I TOOK IT IN AND THEY FIXED IT. A YEAR LATER I PUT 1,100 BUCK IN THIS CAR AFTER HAVING IT A YEAR. NOW AGAIN MY FSM LIGHT CAME ON AGAIN AND BACK TO THE SHOP. SO FAR I HAVE SPENT 2,000 BUCKS IN THIS CAR. I HAVE HEARD SO MANY UGLY STORIES ABOUT THESE LINCOLNS. GOOD LUCK TOO ALL THE LINCOLN BUYERS. THEY KEEP YOU BROKE. I LOVED IT WHEN I FIRST GOT HER!! NOW WERE GETTING A DIVOCE. SHE'S PIMPING ME BAD.
    gma dee, Sacramento, CA, January 26, 2012 18:33
    April 2009 I bought my car used after my 96 Mark VII blew it's engine. (actually my husband didn't notice it was overheating until it was too late) Anyways...it had 140,000 miles, body was in good shape with small dent on driver side. No real major problems as so far. I do need to service the air conditioner before next summer. Air conditioner gets hot if air conditioner is on for a while about 30 mins. Oh yeah, the horn doesn't work too. No other major problems so far. I love the way it drives & looks. It will hold me another year until I can aford to buy a newer car.
    rjnutile, Hull, MA, November 30, 2011 08:50
    Bought my 2004 ls new a bit pricey but had all the bells and whistles. I've had it in the repair shop at least 6 times for the check engine light on. It's always a coil for one of the spark plugs,fix one then a couple of months later another one goes out. Sick and tired of this problem. Wish I never bought it, will never buy another ford or lincoln as long as I live. It looks great alot of compliments on the style but mechanically it stinks.
    Visitor, Ann Arbor, MI, October 23, 2011 07:13
    I recieved a 03 ls from a customer to do an easy tune-up. but after looking into it found most all easy items changed by previous owner and it still will not drive down road. This is the 3rd ls I have seen like this with a MAJOR problem and hope people stay away from them.
    Visitor, Turlock, CA, September 24, 2011 12:16
    I JUST BOUGHT THIS CAR 2 MONTHS AGO WITH NO WARRANTY LETS HOPE I DONT HAVE MAJOR PROBLEMS FINGERS CROSSED...WELL I LOVE IT. IT DRIVES SMOOTHLY. I HAD THE ENGINE LIGHT ON AND MY MECHANIC REPLACED A SENSOR ON IT FOR CHEAP. HES A KEEPER THE GOOD THING I HAVE A MECHANIC THAT CHARGES THE WHOLE FAMILY CHEAP FOR WORK DONE WELL SO FAR. BUT NOW I HAVE TO REPLACE ALL THE SPARK PLUGS JE SAID THEY DONT COST MUCH ANY WAYS :)
    Visitor, Ellenwood, GA, September 19, 2011 19:30
    I have a 2000 Licoln Ls and since i owned the car it's been nothing but problem after problem.I advise anyone don't purchase one unless you have a gazillion dollars to invest into it
    Visitor, Anthony, FL, August 08, 2011 13:04
    Love my LS...only problems so far ...water resevoir had to be replaced due to crack..coil pack replaced....but I also have 93,000 miles on her...
    Visitor, Lexington, KY, July 22, 2011 19:25
    The biggest problem witht lincoln ls is ford it self they only have one recall and more tsbs than one can count ford just walked away from this one and left it all on thecar owners back.Of they treat other cars like tis who would want a ford? It has more problems than all theother cars i have owned used in 40 years put together and it is the most difficult car to figure out ever.Very poor mechanicaly
    Visitor, Anacortes, WA, July 20, 2011 19:55
    We have had our 2000 LS since 2003, with no serious problems, until recently when the valve covers started leaking and oil seeped into the spaekplug wells. After 89,000 miles, I guess something should fail. This has been a great car!! Also was Motor Trend Car of the Year in 2000. Owner in Washington State
    Visitor, Lamont, CA, July 17, 2011 22:46
    Check engine light constantly comes on. It rides sluggish. I just replaced the upper radiator hose on it. I rent cars to go out of town. I just dont trust my 04 Lincoln LS. Its a beautiful car. But thats it. It also sits pretty in my driveway. Only has 72,643 miles on it. I was told before I got one, that they were a piece of crap. The price for this model brand new, one would think its made high quality. Come to find out, engine parts are made out of plastic.
    Visitor, Milford, CT, June 10, 2011 07:11
    Rides hard. I can feel a constant vidration. The dealer said I was feeling the road. I am not sure I believe that.
    Visitor, Milford, CT, June 01, 2011 12:44
    I recently bought a 2004 Lincoln LSE. The ride is hard, even on the highway. I feel the road surface even if the pavement looks perfect. The tires are new and I am reasonably sure the tires and wheels are balanced properly. There is almost a subliminal constant vibration which being masked by the road variances. I have a 45 minute commute to work and I can’t wait to get out of the car.
    prett, Cary, NC, May 10, 2011 23:15
    Well well "STANKN" was bought about three months ago and it sits pretty in my garage!!! my dad bought it for me and it had the check engine light on.BAD MISTAKE!i can't get tags cause of that.it runs good now after $1000 tune up,coils replced, and a bunch of dry rotted hoses!air cond doesnt blow cold,feels like heat,and its throwing a code for the catalytic conv. The transmission jerks violently in rev and putting it in gear but when out of 2nd does good.theres also a bump in the tranny at15mph when slowing down.CAN ANYBODY HELP ME!!
    Paulaj, Rome, GA, April 05, 2011 18:27
    THIS IS A CAR I ENCOURAGED MY DAUGHTER TO BUY, I HAD A TOWN CAR AND LOVED IT. BIGGEST MISTAKE EVER! EVERYTHING HAS HAPPENED TO IT1 ALL OF THE COILS, THE AIR CONDITIONER, THE COILS , AGAIN! THIS IS A MONEYPIT! NEVER AGAIN, NO WONDER LINCOLN DISCONTINUED. IS THERE A CLASS ACTION SUIT AGAINST THEM BECAUSE OF THIS CAR?
    Visitor, Reno, NV, April 05, 2011 13:54
    I HAVE A LINCOLN 2003 I LOVE THAT CAR HIS NAME IS SHAKA AND HE RUNS GREAT THANK YOU FOR MAKING THIS CAR.
    Visitor, Delano, CA, March 14, 2011 11:35
    The car is beautiful inside and out. The suspension is also great no other car that i have driven in rides so smooth and thats were the good stops. This car is horribly unreliable. Unless u can do your own work on the car don't buy it because even then it is a money pit. If its not one thing wrong its another. You can't blame driving for this cars problems it is driven softly around by my mom just to drop he kids off at school and to there dance lessons. The car is always maintained and inspected by me but theres nothing u can do to prevent the problems this car throws at you. Not one of the other 5 cars we have sits in the garage on stands like this one does. I work on this lincoln literally more then the other 5 cars combined. Right now i am rebuilding the transmission to sell and getting my mom a chrysler 300 and we will see how that one fairs can't get anyworse then a lincoln.
    CMAX, Lexington, KY, February 12, 2011 19:57
    The 2000 ls is a total nightmare nobody seems to know anything about it ,even mechanics at dealerships will tell they hate working on it.The thing has away of dragging you in fighting and screaming all the way.It's $500.00 with a decent design everything is $700.00 or more per repair all at once you have so much invested that you dream it will last at while and just when you than you can get on the open road with it you cannot enjoy it because it will breakdown and nobody knows how to fix.The part that really is interesting to me is ford,they seem to think that unless its a safety defect they just ignore it all thier recalls are safety related no matter how many people have reported the same issues over and over.Jaguar used to have the same reputation and they passed it on to lincoln
    Visitor, Jacksonville, FL, February 02, 2011 20:10
    I HAVE THE 2004LS AND AT THAT TIME I THOUGHT I WANTED A *FORD*, THAT WAS NOT TRUE, BECAUSE FORD ITS NOT FOR ME. I HAVE HAD MANY THINGS WRONG,FIX, AND PRICELESS, ALSO STILL HAVING PROBLEM ENGINE LIGHT STAYS ON, THE GAS NEEDLE STOPS AT THE HALF MARK, THE CAR SMOKES IN HOT HEAT, BUT WHEN ITS COLD OUT THE HEATER SMELLS LIKE OIL BURNING THUR THE VENTS, THE FRONT/BACK SEAT POUCH ARE NOT ATTACH,THE COMPANY DID NOT FIX ANYTHING RIGHT ON THE CAR, 1 OF THE CARS PUT TOGETHER LIKE FAST AND QUICK TO SALE. SO THATS MY STORY ABOUT YOUR 2004 LS. I REALLY HOPE THE ********FORD COMPANY******IS LOOKING INTO WHAT THEY CAN DO FOR THERE CUSTOMERS,SOME UNDERSTANDING.................
    Visitor, Richmond, VA, January 24, 2011 11:42
    I don't understand what everyone has against the '00 Lincoln LS. I've had my car for years, and it is running BEAUTIFULLY. All I have had to replace is the spark plugs, oil, oil filter, air filter, and AC filter. Everyone ranting and raving about how bad the Lincoln LS is really should check how they drive it. It's not a race to get to your destination. I don't have any problems that everyone is claiming to have, but I drive carefully. So before anyone blames the car, blame how you drive it.
    Visitor, Santa Fe, NM, January 05, 2011 11:18
    I bought my 2002 Lincoln Ls 2 years ago and it was one of the biggest financial mistakes I have ever made. It has had problems since the day I drove it off the lot. First it was my coils, then my transmission, now its electrical problems. The only good thing I can say about this car is how good it looks on the inside and out and the fact it has a pretty smooth ride but other then that its a piece of crap. It has horrible gas mileage about 15-17 mpg city and about 20 mpg highway for the V6 version.I purchased an extended warranty through the dealer for 2,000.00 and it gave me 24 months and the guy told me it was bumber to bumber but guess what.... IT WASN'T. First time I called the warranty company they said they dont even offer a bumber to bumber warranty and that I would have to pay for the repairs myself. I have spent over 3,000 in repairs in 2 years and the bills keep coming in... I still owe about 12,000$ for it so if anyone wants to take this curse off my hands Im all ears.
    aterry18, Jacksonville, NC, December 09, 2010 15:33
    I just bought a 2003 Lincoln LS, its a nice car BUT... The service light comes on at least once a week, about a month after i bought it the engine light came on and i had to have all the iginition coils replaced. now a week later the engine light is on again and my car is doing the same thing. when im at a stop sign or a light i can feel my car lightly shaking and i can hear some noises from my engine. What should i do?
    dojest111, Stoughton, WI, December 08, 2010 15:49
    Engine and transmission have been problem after problem since the day I bought it. I regret ever stepping foot onto the lot that day. Thousands of dollars in repairs and now it's in the shop for another (not covered / warrantied ) problem. The motor for the radiator fan and the pump. $1700! I still owe $9000 on this car, anyone want to buy it??? Maybe it's just the 2002's?
    trbilbo, Vista, CA, November 28, 2010 19:33
    Bought our LS V8 new in 2005 and put 80000 miles in the first three years. Now 5 years old we just had the 100K maintenance done (First plugs and coolant change) and had only one problem ever needing dealer repair. 2 of 8 ngine coils were replaced at 32000 miles,,, then we found out there was a factory service bulletin covering this so Ford replaced them all with a redesigned unit(s) and zero problem since. Classic design, 300 HP, 24.2 mpg avg for 100K miles & REAL comfort...and American made. I WANT ANOTHER PLEASE.
    Visitor, Salinas, CA, September 16, 2010 09:34
    so far it has been a relatively good car. Drives beautifully and smooth, great acceleration. Replaced the oil pan gaskets at 80k miles and rear left tail light collects water; will need to replace. Cost of light assembly a year or so ago was about $125 at car dealer, now they want $295 plus. Inflation or ?.
    Visitor, Lawrenceville, GA, September 09, 2010 11:47
    Nice looking car, with lots of problems.
    lutt44, Rochester, MI, July 22, 2010 14:51
    At 75K miles, I'm on my 3rd set of tires. Rt. front wheel assembly replaced at 70K for $280. Battery replaced under warranty at about 6 months. When I had deer damage done, the shop owners comment was "This car has a LOT of features (and 50% metallic paint as well.) LOVE this car! Acceleration, ride, comfort, low sound level, everything I can think of.
    afentressherro, Jackson, TN, July 17, 2010 08:11
    i love the interior and design of car, but having problems with it jerking, or stalling when i get to around 40mph, check engine light came on, paid firestone $99 to get a diagnostic and one of my catalytic converters need to be replaced...not looking forward to what its going to cost
    Japedo83, Greensboro, NC, June 30, 2010 13:22
    Pretty good vehicle. Problems with cooling system ofcourse!!
    Visitor, Hanford, CA, June 20, 2010 09:18
    I bought the 2002 in 2004 for my wife. Because I'm a mechanic the spark/valve cover link problem was not too much of an issue. And the steering clock replacement wasn't too difficult. I would not recommend this vehicle to someone who does not do their own car repairs unless money is not an issue. If money is not an issue though you probablem wouldn't be buying this car. I however love it. The acceleration is very impressive. The ride is very comfortable and on long trips you can get where your going without feeliing beat when you get there. There are issues with this car but like I said if you're not a mechanic or know nothing about working on cars, or are rich you shouldn't own this car because your mechanic will hose you very chance you let them with this car. But for the mechanically inclined and the rich this car is a dream. Lincoln truly sets the bench mark for quality in American automobiles, and being I'm an American thats good enough for me. I owned a foriegn car once and that was enough. Never ever should any red blooded American buy or drive a foriegn car, EVER! And if you do your a trader!
    Visitor, Portland, OR, April 17, 2010 03:50
    I can't get enogh of the Lincolns. I bought a 1998 Navagator in 2000 and it has been a dream SUV. Not good on the gas but great to drive and tow our travel trailer with. So for my wifes B-day I got her this 2003 Lincoln LS in 2008 and it still only has 43000 miles on it. They our the best cars we have ever owned. Top of the TOP. Never buy a ford never buy a chevy I know ford makes Lincoln but Lincoln is far superior to ford and all others.
    Mark_L, Frisco, TX, April 08, 2010 08:56
    I still own my 2000 LS. I think my diggest disappointment is the leaks in the engine that kill the spark plugs. It's costly to repair, and frustrating that there's no permanent fix.
    Visitor, Shreveport, LA, April 08, 2010 02:05
    this car is amazing.
    Visitor, Bakersfield, CA, April 03, 2010 02:08
    I love my car. I get plenty of compliments on it. I got it used in 2007. Up until now its been sitting in my drive way for about a month. First off, the parts I need have to be ordered. Avoiding getting them from the dealer. I have replaced the coolant tank it cracked. Right now, I am waiting for the thermostat housing. I cant afford to have a mechanic, so I am doing the work myself. I paid $100 for the work shop manual. I hope it isnt anything else. Other than that, I really love everything about my car.
    AVICK, Augusta, GA, February 18, 2010 07:18
    I bought my 2002 Lincoln Ls with 12,000 miles on it. At 40,000 the thermostat went out, at about 45,000 the advancetrak module went out, I had spark plugs/ignition coils which are expensive going out every 6 months. I recommend finding a place that will change them all out at once. The dealership was charging me 259.00 a piece. I found a mechanic that changed out the last 5 for 600.00. They started going bad at 50,000. This car has been lady driven and only driven about 3 times a week and on a few trips. I also have oil leaking from the valve cover and the Cd player stopped working. What a car!!!!!!! I have put over 3,000 dollars in it and it only has 64,000 miles. Drives nice when not broken!!!!!!
    lvmyls, Wichita, KS, February 14, 2010 18:40
    My wife and I have owned our LS for almost three years and beyond basic maintenance all it needs is the valve covers replaced, we'll pay about $499.00 for that. We take it in to one of the local Ford, Lincoln, Mercury dealers for oil changes, on or before time every time. Until the slight oil leak was discovered they never found or recommended any other service items. We have had one tune up done $190.00, should have been $250.00 but a mistake was made on the quote and they ate the mistake (this was at another shop) and of course Air cabin filters every 6-7 months. They are hard on gas, especially in town (15-16 mpg), on a trip to Atlanta we got 24mpg, The steering is a little stiffer than I'm use to, but not a big issue. I cannot complain about performance, this car is quick, smooth, and takes curves well. We found a good one and we love it!
    taytay8, Visalia, CA, January 20, 2010 13:06
    Frequent ignition coil problems (replacement required @$150 ea.) Engine knocks when low grade or low quality fuel is used. Engine knocks when a low grade (thinner) oil is used. Beautiful car and a smooth ride, but it is picky at times!
    dslice, Rincon, GA, October 21, 2009 11:31
    pretty good car,but hard on gas.
    cadrivn, San Diego, CA, September 04, 2009 15:57
    One of the nicest vehicles I have ever owned. Very nicely appointed with technology and features. Will keep it until it won't goany longer...
    Dusty0016, Kaukauna, WI, August 20, 2009 15:58
    sunroof is of the traack on the drivers side
    Raypo, Irving, TX, July 20, 2009 13:59
    Great car, a little small for a big guy, and like all Ford vehicles very sensitive to fuel types(intake ping).
    dank, Palm City, FL, April 13, 2009 07:52
    Only minor elecrical problems in 3 years.
    gramna, Jacksonville, FL, April 07, 2009 16:18
    I have had this car since 2004, & except for replacing two tires & ign. coil (part#1c408) @ a cost of $161.69, I have had absolutely no problems with it.
    frontenac123, Frontenac, KS, October 07, 2008 04:52
    This is the best of two vehicles that I own. Only repair problem at 14,000 miles was Catalytic Converters (Factory Replaced), left and right side. Also replaced during regular maintenance: Air Filter, A/C Cabin Air, Fuel Filter, Oil & Oil Filter, Brake Pads, and PCV Valves.