» Chevrolet

Chevrolet Reviews and Owner Comments

Chevrolet Owner Reviews (71 reviews)
    Chevrolet Chevrolet Malibu Owner Reviews (see 80 reviews)
  • 2009 Chevrolet Malibu
    Visitor, Mattapan, MA, February 16, 2015 23:03
    This is the worse car ever. Be aware everything falls apart before the car is paid off. Its not worth the time energy and headache. I absolutely HATE my Malibu!
  • Chevrolet Chevrolet Aveo Owner Reviews (see 71 reviews)
  • 2008 Chevrolet Aveo
    Visitor, Crete, IL, February 17, 2015 18:21
    One gets what one pays for. Low air tire pressure light on since I've had it. Putting air in tires does no good. Have changed serpintine belt twice. Over 65 mph car squeals like a pig. Heavy wind causes hard driving to keep on road. Passenger front door starting to rust in middle of door. Had to have two sections of exhaust replaced. Front end needs alignment. Garage wants $1350 says everything is worn out? Reputable place so I wonder? Check engine light comes on. Checked and it comes back rear oxygen sensor. Light goes on and off sometimes stays on a month stays off a month. Finally bought the part and when I walked out of store and started car light went out. Its been a couple months now light has stayed off have not changed sensor, still have, needs special open end socket. Past summer changed brakes and put on new rotors, right after alignment started giving me problems. Engine, very little power. Winter time takes long time for heater to put out heat.
  • Chevrolet Chevrolet Impala Owner Reviews (see 66 reviews)
  • 2011 Chevrolet Impala
    Visitor, Defiance, OH, January 07, 2015 00:15
    i had an 08 impala ltz drove it for over 112k miles loved the car.. my buddy was trading in his 2011 lt so i dummied up and traded for it... pretty car.. runs decent... but omg... what idiots are designing the seats for GM now... needless to say after owning the car for 4 months i'm getting rid of it... note to manufacturers...the more you scoop and contour seats the fewer people they will fit... and the headrest... seriously... nobody sits with their heads 6 inches pushed forward... all i can say is these engineers or designers should be fired for breathing... perfectly good waste of air
  • Chevrolet Chevrolet Cavalier Owner Reviews (see 64 reviews)
  • 2004 Chevrolet Cavalier
    Visitor, Marshall, MI, January 09, 2015 20:25
    I bought the car in 2009 with 55K miles, now has 184,000. Runs like brand new, run only full synthetic oil. Replaced struts, spark plugs twice. Needs a new cooling fan motor. Had the AC/ Heat control unit short out twice (the rear defogger don't work). Fuel mileage is pretty good, but I did get better out of other cars. Headlights have always been too dim on the 03 to 05 models for me, Had a 96 had bright lights. Lug nuts kept hogging out the steel wheels, very poor steel in my opinion. With proper maintaining, the car is pretty good over all. 11 years old, almost no rust. (had a ford contour at 6 yrs, rocker panels rusted out.) Engine can be hard to work on compared to the old 2.2L pushrod motor. Overall Rating: Good Car.
  • Chevrolet Chevrolet Trailblazer Owner Reviews (see 64 reviews)
  • 2008 Chevrolet Trailblazer
    Visitor, Brighton, MI, February 20, 2015 10:23
    I bought this used in 2012. V6 engine. I have always loved the Trailblazer/Jimmy models but this is the best I have owned yet. Comfortable, great in snow, great for picking up stuff for garden, yard etc., mostly reliable, not too many gadgets to fail (but do miss back up camera as lots of blind spots when backing up), ok on gas mileage, easy to get into and out of (have running boards). I do love this vehicle. I hate that they have discontinued this. However, there is a "hidden" warranty on this engine. Noise started from engine and curiously, a burning smell at back of car. Husband told me noise was an exhaust manifold leak. So called one dealer and was told it probably wasn't covered under our extended warranty that we bought. Did an internet search and found out about hidden warranty on exhaust manifold. Seriously pissed first dealer did not tell me this. Went to another dealer to tell him about my problem and he immediately told me there was a warranty on it and it would cost me nothing. Yea honesty! So got a new manifold and all problems went away. Be aware about this problem and warranty if you purchase one of these cars because not all dealers seem to be inclined to tell you this. Still love this SUV though!
  • Chevrolet Chevrolet Tahoe Owner Reviews (see 60 reviews)
  • 2005 Chevrolet Tahoe
    Visitor, Tyler, TX, December 14, 2014 05:10
    I had a 2005 Tahoe and I got a short in my front headlight and after So long my truck caught on fire other then that I loved my truck... I just resently bought a 2008 Tahoe and I really like my 2005 better....
  • Chevrolet Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Owner Reviews (see 59 reviews)
  • 2014 Chevrolet Silverado 1500
    Visitor, Westbury, NY, December 23, 2014 04:07
    Love the truck this is my daily driver has on star with LTZ model ventilated seats and navigation. Silverado rides like a Escalade the 5.3L engine is powerful dash screen convenient with all options the fabrics are nice love the style. This truck was bought in January 2014 no problems at 39,090 miles taking into shop on oil changes. I have leased vehicles but glad I financed my Silverado a great truck ever.
  • Chevrolet Chevrolet Suburban 1500 Owner Reviews (see 57 reviews)
  • 2002 Chevrolet Suburban 1500
    Visitor, Anchorage, AK, February 25, 2015 23:44
    I love my Suburban!!!! She has been faithful and flawless for the 11 yrs and 100,000 miles I have put her through. My kids have grown and I no longer need to pull the 4 place snow machine trailer, horse trailer or boat. I am going to sell her and I will miss her. She has been through a lot with me and has been j. part of the family.
  • Chevrolet Chevrolet Colorado Owner Reviews (see 48 reviews)
  • 2005 Chevrolet Colorado
    Visitor, Alpena, MI, February 16, 2015 20:47
    I wasn't planning to write a review, but after reading the many negative reviews here I thought I'd relay my positive experience. I bought my 2005 Colorado early in 2008 L5 3.5L. I traded in a 1999 V6 Ford Ranger which I owned for 7 years. I drove both trucks for the same amount of time, traded them both in at about 100,000 miles. Both were good trucks, but the Colorado got better fuel economy (25-27 MPG highway), towed my 2,500 pound boat and trailer much easier, and maintenance and repair cost over over the time of ownership on the Colorado was much less than half than on the Ranger. I did have to replace the vent valve, which seems to a problem spot. About the only negative for me is the turning radius, which seems wider than necessary. I spent the last year looking for a newer Colorado, settled on low mileage 2012 model, hoping my experience with this one is as good.
  • Chevrolet Chevrolet Monte Carlo Owner Reviews (see 48 reviews)
  • 2005 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
    Visitor, Dearborn Heights, MI, November 17, 2014 10:38
    this car has been a disappointment from the start ... brand new the brakes scrape and grind. they said it was sitting a long time that's normal they say.. a year in the steering wheel started with a clunking, they relubed it and said it fine , still does it , brakes still suck, car only has 30,000 miles on it...power steering started making weird noise , checked it and it was bone dry ?, no leak. checked radiator and it also was bone dry , no leak.. ????? and the worst part it has started rusting in rear wheel well in 2008 and my mother never took it in when it was under warranty, dumb move.. does not get driven in winter, never has , but she has rust.. I myself am a FORD GIRL heart and soul,all I ever owned is a ford .sorry chevy I think you suck but my mom doesnt..
  • Chevrolet Chevrolet Cobalt Owner Reviews (see 44 reviews)
  • 2006 Chevrolet Cobalt
    Visitor, Anoka, MN, January 17, 2015 09:24
    I bought a used 2006 Cobalt coupe back in 2009 for my daughter with 63K on the odometer. Nearly 6 years later, we just traded it off with over 170K on the little thing. Had issues with the ignition switch and power steering but both were covered under recalls. I initially paid for the ignition switch repair but was reimbursed by GM following the recall. Minimal problems in nearly 110,000 miles of use. Had a lower control arm bushing go bad, the climate control module was replaced because the fan wouldn't work, put in a battery, 2 sets of tires and 1 set of brakes. Always started good, ran well, got exceptional mileage and drove smoothly. The interior was cheap but it wan't a luxury car. The thing still has no rust on it and that is saying something for spending it's life in MN. I was very happy with it and I still got about 1/3 of what I paid for it on trade. Some of the things I read on these reviews don't sound like real problems (ignition cylinder sticking? Huh?) and some just sounds like GM bashing. In my opinion, most modern cars will deliver reliable service if you just take care of them.
  • Chevrolet Chevrolet Silverado 2500 HD Owner Reviews (see 42 reviews)
  • 2003 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 HD
    billa333, Beacon Falls, CT, June 27, 2014 12:03
    I have the 6L gas engine and I have 79,000 miles on my Silverado and I really like this truck. I get compliments by many people and so far I did the brake pads twice I put in 2 new starters, had to replace the oil pump as well as the rear tailgate supports. The truck clanks now I think its the throw out bearing and it leaks small amounts of oil not sure from where and the transfer case leaks tranny fluid so I have to add fluid once a month or so and the blower only worked on 2 and from having to jiggle the wires for so long it melted the 2 wire clip so I have to hard wire it and only work on high That might be it but I still love this truck!! I get 10 mpg??
  • Chevrolet Chevrolet Venture Owner Reviews (see 41 reviews)
  • 1998 Chevrolet Venture
    hogger, Knoxville, TN, October 20, 2014 20:04
    October 2014--bought my 1998 Venture in 1998. It had been used as a demo for 20,000 miles by the dealership. I drove this van for nearly 16 years. Many years and many miles, kept up the maintenance very well like I do on all vehicles. This is the best vehicle I've ever had. I hate to see that some others have had problems. I had a few small issues over the years, but only things that should be expected with age and wear & tear. I didn't even have to buy a new battery until 2012--how great is that? My workplace purchased 4 ventures and never had any problems during their time there (and they put a LOT of miles on them) I think this one is close to 200, 000 miles now and it's still running good. I bought an SUV in May 2014, but kept the van just because we love it. I may sell it one day, maybe not. :)
  • Chevrolet Chevrolet Blazer Owner Reviews (see 37 reviews)
  • 1995 Chevrolet Blazer
    Visitor, Charleston, SC, June 23, 2014 14:30
    Mine was the half year Guinnee Pig not to mention the 666 in the vin# have a wonderful mechanic that has manufactured a part to fix the egr problem that these vehicles had... new computer and tune up with genuine GM parts...rossary hanging from the rear view...lol
  • Chevrolet Chevrolet S10 Owner Reviews (see 34 reviews)
  • 2003 Chevrolet S10
    Visitor, New Canaan, CT, August 04, 2014 19:02
    I got this vehicle with 98,000 miles on it, one year ago and I have nothing but problems. Brakes are so dangerous so I replaced all 4 tires, new brakes, new rotors and new calipers. Now the car is not safe to drive and mechanics are telling me it is a failed ABS system and that's after I had to replace the radiator(due to hole in it) and power steering had to be replaced. THIS CAR IS A DEATH TRAP AND A MONEY TRAP!!!! ugh Does anyone know any recalls on it!!! HELP
  • Chevrolet Chevrolet Equinox Owner Reviews (see 33 reviews)
  • 2010 Chevrolet Equinox
    Visitor, Twinsburg, OH, February 24, 2015 10:39
    Bought new in June 2010. I have the 2.4 engine. At 29000 the motor was replaced under warranty. Since then I have had to replace a wheel bearing , and the heat blender actuator. The rear window defroster works when it wants to. The resonator has also rusted out and the driver side doors are starting to rusting at the bottom seams. I live in northern Ohio. I have not had a car rust this fast since the 70's. I have owned at least one GM vehicle since the 70's. This is the last GM I will own.
  • Chevrolet Chevrolet Lumina Owner Reviews (see 31 reviews)
  • 1992 Chevrolet Lumina
    beltdriver, Prescott Valley, AZ, June 09, 2014 17:12
    We bought this '92 Euro from a woman who had it in her garage for 14 yrs with 103,000 orig miles on it! New tires, battery, plugs, fresh freon charge... Had it 2 years now, zero issues. Nicest older car on the road, drives perfectly, huge inside, quick on the street too! Love the 4 wheel disks and velour interior! Comfortable!! Bright red annoys wife but sure stands out in the parking lots around here! I never paid much attention to these cars when they were new but now I see them everywhere and no wonder... they're great to drive and alot of fun when you get a good one.
  • Chevrolet Chevrolet HHR Owner Reviews (see 30 reviews)
  • 2007 Chevrolet HHR
    Visitor, Glendale, AZ, October 30, 2014 01:46
    Beside the ignition recall ( which is still not fixed) Lets see I was in there in April . I got a letter at the beginning of the month of Oct that the parts should be in and fixed by end of OCT . Here it is Oct 30th and still no call on when it will be done). Only complaint that the headliner had to be refoamed because of some rattling. Otherwise all is good . Mine is a 2007 and just turned 51,000. I had a bad battery under warranty, but mine has been good to me .
  • Chevrolet Chevrolet 1500 Pickup Owner Reviews (see 29 reviews)
  • 1996 Chevrolet 1500 Pickup
    Visitor, Point Roberts, WA, February 17, 2015 12:06
    I have a 1996 Chev C/1500 it has 295625 miles on it and runs like a dream. I have had to do a few repairs over the years but nothing major it has had synthetic oil since new I had a mechanic do a compression check and it is as new.
  • Chevrolet Chevrolet Corvette Owner Reviews (see 27 reviews)
  • 2006 Chevrolet Corvette
    tmservices, Vallejo, CA, December 29, 2014 22:44
    I love this car so fun to drive and fast a little noisy inside but who cares your driving a corvette can't get much better had some issues with the electrical box under hood head lights would not come on but a new box and it was good to go.
  • Chevrolet Chevrolet Camaro Owner Reviews (see 24 reviews)
  • 1995 Chevrolet Camaro
    Visitor, Cincinnati, OH, December 02, 2014 14:54
    I have had my Camaro since new. I have had only one problem that was the automatic tranny went out. Other than that the Master cylinder went out at 19 years. the power window went out at 19 years the ac went out at 15 years. I think thats a heck of record.
  • Chevrolet Chevrolet Uplander Owner Reviews (see 21 reviews)
  • 2008 Chevrolet Uplander
    Visitor, Port Huron, MI, February 06, 2015 08:45
    Bought an 08 new, still have it with 317,000 miles on it. The engine and trans are bullet proof. 7 front wheel bearings 4 sets of front brakes 2 sets rear brakes, air con doesn't work, heat has always been erratic at best. Over heated 3 times constantly dumps the coolant for no reason that has been found, I have to check it constantly. Interior has slowly fallen apart and the seats crack. The first two years it spent a total of 60 days in the garage getting fixed. I want to see how long I can make it last.
  • Chevrolet Chevrolet Astro Owner Reviews (see 17 reviews)
  • 1996 Chevrolet Astro
    Visitor, Virginia Beach, VA, January 10, 2014 21:02
    I have a 96 now used to own a 89 love them both 89 gave out on me com8ng from work but got my 96 that came with a body kit dont look bad at all and leather interor. Well i had to do normal work on her but now having a problem which i just found out today head gasket went out on me so all of our astro lovers know what that means MUD :-( so time to get to work and rebuild her:-) fun fun fun but she has a system in her and plan on adding more i love my van and plan on keeping her for ever even though she has 192k want her so roll over and still keep moving.
  • Chevrolet Chevrolet Avalanche 1500 Owner Reviews (see 15 reviews)
  • 2002 Chevrolet Avalanche 1500
    karmasbtch, Grapeview, WA, January 20, 2015 00:55
    besides my current problem with the 4wh. drive, i absolutely love my avalanche... i will never not have one. it is by far the smoothest ride, the back seats are just as comfy as the front, and it is the best drive in movie vehicle ever... with traveling coolers built in. Love this truck!!
  • Chevrolet Chevrolet Caprice Owner Reviews (see 12 reviews)
  • 1994 Chevrolet Caprice
    Visitor, Jackson, MS, July 30, 2013 22:51
    I have a 1994 caprice and its the best car I have ever had. I have had a 1977 and 1980 and 1988 model and this is by far the best I have had. I have had it for almost three years and just the other week I had to replace the water pump, but before that and so far she ran and runs like a champ and purrs like a kitten, quieter than a sewing machine. so in love cant wait to put a little money in her and turn it into a street monster.
  • Chevrolet Chevrolet Tracker Owner Reviews (see 12 reviews)
  • 1998 Chevrolet Tracker
    Visitor, Holly Springs, NC, April 24, 2014 17:22
    I love my tracker which originally came from Michicagan.
  • Chevrolet Chevrolet Malibu Maxx Owner Reviews (see 12 reviews)
  • 2005 Chevrolet Malibu Maxx
    companeros568, Charlottesville, VA, November 14, 2014 17:03
    2005 Chevy Malibu Maxx LT - Review 14 Nov 2014... What sold me on it / why I bought it: 7 aid bags, gas mileage and back seat leg room/versatility of cargo area/hatch back… in that order. Purchased new in July 2005, w/all the extras… (
  • Chevrolet Chevrolet Express 3500 Owner Reviews (see 12 reviews)
  • 2006 Chevrolet Express 3500
    Visitor, Cleveland, OH, April 18, 2014 12:44
    My Check engine light is on The following codes needs attention C004S C0283 C0228 P0056 Please Help! Help.
  • Chevrolet Chevrolet Prizm Owner Reviews (see 11 reviews)
  • 2001 Chevrolet Prizm
    Visitor, Franklin, NH, November 29, 2012 16:59
    I bought this car used in 2003 and have put over 200,000 tough miles on it. It's still going strong on the original engine. Gas mileage is decent (although my old Geo Metro was much better). Have had to replace both front door locking mechanisms due to wear, which was expensive, $350-$400 each. And am having a little oil leakage. Other than that it's still in great shape even though I in no way baby it. I love this car as well as the fact that I haven't had to make a car payment since 2005. Wahoo!
  • Chevrolet Chevrolet Express 1500 Owner Reviews (see 11 reviews)
  • 1997 Chevrolet Express 1500
    Visitor, Los Angeles, CA, March 28, 2013 01:36
    I went to have my van smog check but it failed due to bad O2 sensor Bank 1 sensor 3. replaced a new sensor but still having a note that read on the gauge panel: Service engine soon. What is your suggestion in order for the van to pass the smog check. Your recommendation is highly appreciated.
  • Chevrolet Chevrolet Lumina APV Owner Reviews (see 10 reviews)
  • 1996 Chevrolet Lumina APV
    Visitor, Lexington, KY, December 25, 2014 23:30
    Love this minivan. Today I had it packed with all families from out of state and live in area over to grandma house for Christmas has served me well never put anything major into it I changed oil at 5,000 miles the 3.4 liter engine is awesome I have originally 145,000 miles on my APV very comfortable gets good gas mileage for van. When it comes in getting things fixed up all parts are cheap in installing whatever needs to be done on it. Smooth ride I bought it used 13 years ago after that time never have had problems since Day 1 all of the electronics still works except cruise control malfunction but took in to Firestone who reset something can't remember what but otherwise its a good quality minivan still looks good. These APVs are really great vans I see couple of them around town plus traveling up to Ohio too love my minivan kind of sporty for something economical the defroster also stopped working but when let the shop work on my car they fixed sensor and added some Freon in engine. It is a garage kept minivan very peppy General Motors made an great minivan built to last though picked it up used has not given me any problems cost a lot of money. Thank You Chevy!
  • Chevrolet Chevrolet Impala SS Owner Reviews (see 10 reviews)
  • 2006 Chevrolet Impala SS
    Visitor, Portland, OR, November 27, 2014 16:20
    I brought my SS new in 06, the vehicle has preformed beautiful for me. My hope is to keep it forever, my present concern is the steering noise. The dealership that service it can't find the problem that causing the noise in the upper intermediate steering gear.
  • Chevrolet Chevrolet G Series Van (G20) Owner Reviews (see 10 reviews)
  • 1992 Chevrolet G Series Van (G20)
    Visitor, Walsenburg, CO, February 04, 2014 15:41
    I just picked up my van last Aug. (2013) and love it. The only issues I am having is that when hot outside it vapor locks (I was told). It turns over but then dies, will restart but then dies. If I can get it rolling then it runs great and when not hot weather it runs great. There is a switch for turning off lights while doors are open but doesn't seem to work, so interior lights stay on when doors are open, not ideal for camping, fishing, etc. Have the V6 and hope to remove 2nd row of seats for more space and do some traveling. Any ideas about how to fix the vapor lock issue? Thanks
  • Chevrolet Chevrolet S10 Blazer Owner Reviews (see 10 reviews)
  • 1990 Chevrolet S10 Blazer
    Visitor, Elizabeth City, NC, January 13, 2014 14:08
    vehicle heats up to over 210 when driving down the road don't know why when idleing it drops below 210
  • Chevrolet Chevrolet Corsica Owner Reviews (see 9 reviews)
  • 1991 Chevrolet Corsica
    Visitor, Aurora, IL, February 21, 2013 15:23
    I buaght my 1991 Chevrolet Corsica in 1999. I have not had any trouble or problem with the car since I have owned it. I am still driveing it in 2013. The only design problem of the engine was the tendacy for the engine head to warp over time. Thus causeing the engine to leak anti freeze from the engine head. A replaced head and related parts took care of it. A well worth the money repair. The car has been a northern IL auto since I buaght it. the body and paint lasted in almost perfect condition up until around 2008. There are a few area's where corosion took hold. The lift point's. The rear wheel well's, inner and outer. And of course the rear fender lip's. The lower front body / door area. The engine's economy and ease of maintenance has been excellent. The interior and front seats are very well designed and have lasted in very good condition. I have driveing this car throughout the united state and back in comfort and confidence. I have removed the rear seats and everything out of the trunk for removeale of excess wieght removeal. I have kept a high quality tune up on the engine with aftermarket performance parts. The Corsica has provided me with exceptional fuel mileage and improved performance. I installed the largest performance tires that would fit onto the rim's. I will miss this car greatly when I have to retire it.
  • Chevrolet Chevrolet Avalanche Owner Reviews (see 8 reviews)
  • 2013 Chevrolet Avalanche
    Visitor, Wildwood, FL, March 11, 2014 19:46
    I have cracks in the dashboard and brackets holding dash just worked themselves free.
  • Chevrolet Chevrolet Silverado 3500 HD Owner Reviews (see 7 reviews)
  • 2013 Chevrolet Silverado 3500 HD
    Visitor, Carson City, NV, February 10, 2015 14:45
    Just over 50,000 miles the radiator went bad and started leaking fluid, even with an extended warranty it wasn't covered and I had to pay. at 80,000 miles the front differential went out and left the truck stranded with parts all over the road. It's always been on the highway and never in four wheel mode. The extended warranty covered the repairs, complete front differential replacement. Now at 103,000 miles the front differential is leaking oil out all seals and the Chevy dealer says that it is completely worn out and needs to be replaced and will not be warrantied. Once again, never put into 4 wheel drive. I guess to keep this truck I need to buy a new front diff. every other oil change.
  • Chevrolet Chevrolet Suburban 2500 Owner Reviews (see 7 reviews)
  • 1991 Chevrolet Suburban 2500
    Visitor, Las Vegas, NV, January 13, 2012 13:49
    my suburban is beasted to a 5 foot lift kit 22in metal mulisha rims a 454 big bloch its maroon red with the roof cut out and replaces with a leather top that can be removed when needed i have a 1inch thick steel bumped on the front and back equiped with wenches i love my 1991 4wd 2500 k-5 series suburban
  • Chevrolet Chevrolet Traverse Owner Reviews (see 7 reviews)
  • 2010 Chevrolet Traverse
    Terryman, Broken Arrow, OK, November 07, 2014 17:25
    lacks alot of power. had this vehicle for 4 months and it has been and the shop once every month. Too many problems with this SUV. Mainly driving and performance issues.Looks great has gadgets but not dependable vehicle.
  • Chevrolet Chevrolet 2500 Pickup Owner Reviews (see 7 reviews)
  • 1994 Chevrolet 2500 Pickup
    Visitor, Bloomington, IL, April 26, 2012 15:43
    HAD THIS TRUCK FOR 2 YEARS, RAN GOOD FOR A WHILE. NOW THE BIGGEST PIECE OF CRAP I EVER OWNED. NO MECHANIC CAN FIGURE OUT WHY IT DIES WHILE DRIVING OR WONT REMAIN IDLE. NEXT TRUCK I BUY WILL CERTAINLY BE A FORD. CHEVY SUCKS !!!
  • Chevrolet Chevrolet Cruze Owner Reviews (see 6 reviews)
  • 2012 Chevrolet Cruze
    Visitor, South Point, OH, December 26, 2014 17:47
    I have a 2012 Cruze the clutch needs replacing again. My car has 45,000 miles this happened when first got the car but seems like everyday there is a problem with this car. The engine burns oil I did get replaced under extended warranty exhaust blew a cloud of white smoke out the tailpipes I got that fixed as well. The car rides decent but not happy with all of the problems on a 2yr old car I love my Cruze some kind of way wish was made better with no problems. Having trouble with lights seems like they won't go off randomly cause a battery replacement will see this time it happens again was told a shortage in wiring this car was bought 2/2012 now hopefully want be a money pit after driving more miles since now its being a good car for right now.
  • Chevrolet Chevrolet Aveo5 Owner Reviews (see 6 reviews)
  • 2007 Chevrolet Aveo5
    CJS123, San tan valley, AZ, November 21, 2014 18:03
    I bought my 2007 Aveo 5 LS Hatchback in 2009, with 6125 miles on it (four of which were my test drive :) Overall I have been very happy with it though it did have it's first major issue at around 50,000 miles when the A/C compressor went out. The fi was $1300 P/L, though I paid $100 and the rest was covered under the extended warranty. This week, the driver's door lock knob broke off in my hand. The repair will require the door being taken apart; total cost $113. Last year the brake switch went out so I had no brake lights and had to put the key in the little opening and press down to get the car out of park. The fix was $104. The serpentine belt needed replacing in 2012; $107. The gas mileage has been decent and it's a fun car to run around in; took a road trip to Grand Canyon and Petrified Forest National Parks and had fun zipping around. The seats could be a bit thicker, but overall it is a comfortable ride. I am a bit concerned over the safety alert regarding the daytime running lamp switch/module that has been known to burst into flames and for which (they say) there is NO CURRENT FIX. The dealer said they don't know any more about it than I do--this does not inspire confidence. I only hope the car holds up--I buy cars to keep them as long as possible and the extended warranty will expire 6/2015 when the loan is paid off and the car will be 8 years old. I am seriously considering buying an additional warranty, though I hate the thought of taking on a payment for that when I finish with the car payments. For now, though, I still enjoy my 'peanut car' (I got a kick out of another poster calling it the same thing)--also known here as the copper penny, since I bought the 'burnt orange' color--great for the desert!
  • Chevrolet Chevrolet 3500 Pickup Owner Reviews (see 5 reviews)
  • 1990 Chevrolet 3500 Pickup
    Visitor, Tyler, TX, September 03, 2014 18:26
    Overall it's been a good truck the problems are these, radio, did replace hydroboost, driver side seat padding failed early, power window motor replace, oil pan gasket, valve cover gaskets but again overall its been a reliable and good driving truck with the 454 and automatic, the engine and chassic have around 160 thousand miles and have been worked on for dependable service.
  • Chevrolet Chevrolet G Series Van (G30) Owner Reviews (see 5 reviews)
  • 1992 Chevrolet G Series Van (G30)
    Eric Pete, Newton Falls, NY, July 02, 2013 08:03
    I own a G30 Extended Van with HD emissions. It runs great and have had little problems with it. The biggest problem is Rust. Though the main body from about 1 foot up is in great shape the bottom rockers and panels are rusted out. I am in the process of replacement. The 350 HD engine is simple to work on and has plenty of power for a big horse like the one ton extended. A 7.4 would be even better. I have only done "maintenance work to it like oil, lube, O2 sensor...to it. The interior has held up great, though the carpet is in need of being replaced due to heavy hauling and grease. Over all, a good truck!
  • Chevrolet Chevrolet Cobalt SS Owner Reviews (see 5 reviews)
  • 2007 Chevrolet Cobalt SS
    Visitor, Elizabethtown, KY, June 17, 2013 16:58
    MY CARS PROBLEM THE LOW FUEL FLASHES DINGS AND NOONE OF THE GAZES WORK THE SPEED OMITOR OR RPM GAZE THEN THE ABS LIGHT FLASHES AND I HAVE NO POWER STEERING
  • Chevrolet Chevrolet Metro Owner Reviews (see 5 reviews)
  • 2000 Chevrolet Metro
    Visitor, Lake Elsinore, CA, November 16, 2012 23:29
    I bought my 2000 Chevy Metro in 2010. I love my car, never had any trouble yet. The trunk is pretty good size, my husband's wheelchair and walker fit perfectly. Gas mileage is great, I would love to find another Chevy Metro when and if this one wares out before I do.
  • Chevrolet Chevrolet Express 2500 Owner Reviews (see 4 reviews)
  • 2006 Chevrolet Express 2500
    Visitor, Struthers, OH, January 29, 2013 17:55
    have 115000 miles not one problem
  • Chevrolet Chevrolet Silverado SS Owner Reviews (see 4 reviews)
  • 2005 Chevrolet Silverado SS
    Visitor, Brunswick, GA, January 16, 2013 12:34
    Own a 05 ss after a year had to replace both front wheel bearing out of my own pocket, expense!! Other then that love my truck
  • Chevrolet Chevrolet Beretta Owner Reviews (see 4 reviews)
  • 1995 Chevrolet Beretta
    thump1stdamien, Thomson, GA, July 07, 2014 07:56
    I love this car. you hafta stay on top of the maintenance tho.
  • Chevrolet Chevrolet Silverado 2500 Owner Reviews (see 3 reviews)
  • 2000 Chevrolet Silverado 2500
    Visitor, Newnan, GA, January 29, 2012 14:25
    I bought my 2000 Silverado 2500 HD when it was a year and a half old with a little over 5000 miles. I now have 58,800 miles on it and still pull my 5th wheel RV with it. It still has the original brake pads which are about half worn. It also still has factory exhaust. The most major problem I've had was electrical, blowing the brake fuse (found worn wire under steering column where it goes through the dash. Caused by tilting the steering wheel. The protective cover around the wire bundle is fastened by velcro and came loose, letting the wire rub. You may want to check this).
  • Chevrolet Chevrolet Silverado 1500 HD Owner Reviews (see 2 reviews)
  • 2006 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 HD
    Visitor, Stayton, OR, June 27, 2014 00:22
    The speaker have fallen apart on the passenger side in the door and the sound quality was poor from the start. The lights for the heater switch fail right after the warranty ran out. The first problem was the front wheel bearings they went bad within the first 20,000 thousand miles, shortly after the O2 sensors failed twice and were replaced under warranty.
  • Chevrolet Chevrolet Corvette Z06 Owner Reviews (see 2 reviews)
  • 2003 Chevrolet Corvette Z06
    Visitor, Gretna, LA, May 04, 2013 14:01
    I WAS DRIVEING ABOUT 40 M PER HOUR WHEN THE ENGINE STOP AND LOCK UP IT GAVE NO WARING MY 2003 ZO6 IS DOWN
  • Chevrolet Chevrolet Avalanche 2500 Owner Reviews (see 2 reviews)
  • 2005 Chevrolet Avalanche 2500
    Visitor, Spanish Fort, AL, December 02, 2012 20:17
    good vehicle didnt think I would like it so much stepped down from a 2500 suburban 6.0 and dont miss it.
  • Chevrolet Chevrolet Silverado 3500 Owner Reviews (see 2 reviews)
  • 2005 Chevrolet Silverado 3500
    dodge98mpt, West Bridgewater, MA, February 03, 2010 23:30
    i work with this truck but the electrical system sucks Too many problems but great work truck diesel motor and tranny
  • Chevrolet Chevrolet Volt Owner Reviews (see 2 reviews)
  • 2013 Chevrolet Volt
    Visitor, Fishers, IN, June 07, 2013 16:35
    I purchased my Chevy Volt in October of 2012 at Blossom Chevrolet in Indianapolis, Indiana from Martin McNeelan and am simply in-love with this car. Especially since gasoline cracked the $4.00 barrier recently. Sure makes the price of the Volt a real bargain now and the fact that I've only visited a gas station three (yes-3) times in eight months now for fuel. The Volt handles like a sports car, and being able to set it into "Sports Driving Mode" on-the-fly allows me to take advantage of the electric motors virtually unlimited torque and put the folks to shame who thought that they could out run me from a dead stop. - It's really fun!!!
  • Chevrolet Chevrolet Tahoe Hybrid Owner Reviews (see 1 reviews)
  • 2008 Chevrolet Tahoe Hybrid
    warwagon, Pensacola, FL, August 10, 2009 22:28
    Very pleased with the Tahoe Hybrid. Have had it about 17 months and have had no problems. I have had one recall that did take longer than expected because the dealership was not real familiar with hybrids. I get about 20.6 mpg on mine. That is with a fair amount of high speed highway driving which pulls down the average a good deal. In town, I estimate close to the 22 mpg they report. This is much better than the first generation hybrid GMC I had and this has a much smoother transmission. My wife has a lexus RX and we generally ride in the Tahoe for comfort and nearly the same MPG's! Only manufacturing problem that I have had was a driver's side door lock that occasionally has a rattle from a slightly poor fit, this only occurs in cold weather and on rough roads. The times that I have brought it in for routine service it has not been cold so of course no rattle.
  • Chevrolet Chevrolet Celebrity Owner Reviews (see 1 reviews)
  • 1990 Chevrolet Celebrity
    Celebrity Pete, Kansas City, MO, March 30, 2010 11:23
    I own the Eurosport stationwagon. The third row of seats gives seatbelts for eight so hauling our Boy Scouts is no problem. The 3.1 v-6 delivers plenty of torque and gets very reasonable gas mileage; close to 30mph if driving conservatively. On days while by myself, I enjoy the quick ratio rack and pinion steering and firm suspension. This car handles trail breaking very well so I enjoy agressive turns, too. The body style is timeless and vehicle entry is very easy. Visibility is great. I have a receiver hitch and pull a small trailer to haul Troop gear and hardly feel it is back there. The odometer quit about 13 years ago but I estimate there is about 320,000 miles on my car.
  • Chevrolet Chevrolet Spark Owner Reviews (see 1 reviews)
  • 2013 Chevrolet Spark
    Visitor, Bluffton, IN, August 21, 2014 21:41
    I had a 2013 Chevy Spark with 25,000 miles which used 2 and a half quarts of oil from Indiana to Gulf Shores Alabama. it did same on the back home also. Other people are also having issues with oil uses on some blog sites. I also received a recall letter from GM for my air conditioning could fail.
  • Chevrolet Chevrolet Trailblazer SS Owner Reviews (see 1 reviews)
  • 2008 Chevrolet Trailblazer SS
    Visitor, New York, NY, July 21, 2011 21:48
    great car just needs a little tweaking when warranty is up and better brake response.
  • Chevrolet Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Hybrid Owner Reviews (see 1 reviews)
  • 2007 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Hybrid
    Visitor, Kearneysville, WV, December 12, 2013 14:29
    I purchased a 2007 chevy 1500 Silverado hybrid. this truck has had the 300 volt batteries replaced, the transmission and now the generator has burned up. the electrical smell and light smoke got in the cab. dealer wants $5000.00 to repair. I think I have lost my love for a chevy vehicle
  • Chevrolet Chevrolet Corvette ZR-1 Owner Reviews (see 1 reviews)
  • 2010 Chevrolet Corvette ZR-1
    Visitor, San Antonio, TX, December 16, 2010 10:10
    Experiencing clanking rr tire area when turing into a graded drive...dealer can find no fault?? Concerned about future problems resulting from this unknown noise and safety concerns at high speeds...
  • Chevrolet Chevrolet Malibu Eco Owner Reviews (see 1 reviews)
  • 2013 Chevrolet Malibu Eco
    Visitor, Lakeland, FL, August 03, 2013 15:22
    It`s a wonderful driving and I like what items came with the ECO. I had two lock up`s because of the battery. the first time I drove the car off the lot, It died on me one hour after buying three weeks It locked up again. I hope the new part from recall works. The service is great and I love the car, The ride less noise from the road is great. Yes I will buy again.