» Chrysler

Reviews for 17 Chrysler models:

Chrysler Reviews and Owner Comments

Chrysler Owner Reviews (17 reviews)
    Chrysler Chrysler Town & Country Owner Reviews (see 142 reviews)
  • 2010 Chrysler Town & Country
    Visitor, Saint Augustine, FL, July 20, 2014 14:19
    Seventh Chrysler minivan in our household, and this 2010, like two others, has a trans problem. Three times in dealer to fix, each time a three day wait for parts/assembly, but not fully resolved. Yes, this is the third time! Driver's seat wearing fast, due to cheap material. Four light bulbs have burned out. Constant flow of warm air from vents, apparently air being heated by engine, even when on 'cold' setting. Hook to hold clothes in back seat, broke !! I've had it, with these Chrysler vans !! Last one in our home.
  • Chrysler Chrysler PT Cruiser Owner Reviews (see 85 reviews)
  • 2006 Chrysler PT Cruiser
    Visitor, Nashville, TN, April 21, 2014 14:20
    very small inside. Handle on glove compartment cheap plastic. Brakes are good. Drive Train slow changing gears. Elec & Lights always something 'ON' and back lights go out everytime it rains. Exhaust & Emissions passed so far. Heating & Cooling AC kills my battery and nobody knows why. Suspension & Steering feels like a wooden wagon on a stone path when driving. Steering OK. Perhaps I was sold a lemon. I don't know but I do know I will NEVER BUY ANOTHER!
  • Chrysler Chrysler Sebring Owner Reviews (see 81 reviews)
  • 2004 Chrysler Sebring
    Visitor, Baltimore, MD, April 03, 2014 12:46
    I have a 2004 Sebring Limited. The engine went at 103,000 miles (head gaskets blew). Battery went 2 weeks ago (not complaining) Tie rod replaced last week. Starter failed today - had to call a tow truck to tow from office to the shop. Another 468.00 out of pocket... This was my second Sebring - the first was JXI. I will NEVER EVER buy another.
  • Chrysler Chrysler Pacifica Owner Reviews (see 49 reviews)
  • 2006 Chrysler Pacifica
    Visitor, Manistee, MI, April 23, 2014 10:39
    Have had 2006 Touring for a year now. Bought used w/ 110,000 mi on it. Have had to replace a driveshaft. Other than that, this car runs perfect. 1st time buying a used car for over 25 years. AWD is excellent in snow. Probably weight of car us factor as well. If Chrysler were to introduce this model again, would buy new as well. I've probably owned 20 cars in my life. After a year have been unhappy with many of them, not this one though. Best dual zone climate control I have ever used. Heated rear seats are nice bonus for this year of car. 3rd row passenger seat is roomy enough to actually use. Can't say enough good things. As far as breakdowns, etc., it is probably the same as most cars, they do need work now and then. Being this is first used car in quite some time, I did have to shop around for a good mechanic (don't care for dealers). His opinion of car pretty much matches mine as his wife has one as well. Hope this helps....
  • Chrysler Chrysler Concorde Owner Reviews (see 42 reviews)
  • 2001 Chrysler Concorde
    Visitor, Howard Beach, NY, October 30, 2013 14:42
    Despite what many have said about this vehicle with the 2.7 V6 It is one of the nicest cars I have ever owned. It is Maintenance sensitive to be sure. And must be fussed with. Many owners do not and do not want to. These newer cars should require less maintenance after all that is the reason for technology. Mike
  • Chrysler Chrysler 300 Owner Reviews (see 22 reviews)
  • 2008 Chrysler 300
    Visitor, Youngstown, NY, July 03, 2014 05:35
    Has been a great car to drive. Have had very little maintenance other then breaks and oil. Just bought a new 300s we will see if I'm that happy in a year
  • Chrysler Chrysler 300M Owner Reviews (see 21 reviews)
  • 1999 Chrysler 300M
    Visitor, Grovetown, GA, February 03, 2014 06:09
    the a/c button will not work, and the heat will only blow out of top vent. while driving with a/c on the compressor will make a squeak noise.
  • Chrysler Chrysler Crossfire Owner Reviews (see 15 reviews)
  • 2004 Chrysler Crossfire
    Visitor, Philadelphia, PA, May 25, 2014 11:05
    I bought my 2004 chrysler crossfire used at a great price, after doing a ton of research about them. First off the handling - It handles beautifully with the low profile tires and short wheelbase. It is a bred sports car, if you can't handle a bumpy ride there is better cars out there for you but this car does what it is designed to do extremely well. I just replaced the oem brakes after 100 000 kilometers, I did the work myself and it was not any more expensive than any other car. Exterior - Gorgeous. Mine is in blaze red, it changes quite drastically depending on the sun and the car often gets compliments from random people. The looks are subjective but I love it. On the downside though I hit a rock bending a wheel, and the dealership wanted 995$ plus freight to get in just one oem wheel. I could have gone aftermarket but I like the oem style so I found one used on ebay for 300 shipped. Interior - Could use more work. These cars will show their age fairly quickly compared to most because a lot had some problems with the paint/dye on the center console. Not much you can do about it other than repaint or dye a lot of the plastics in the car, this is the route I'm going as I imagine a new console price wouldn't be worth it. The headliner is also known to prematurely sag due to bad glue at factory, it cost me 220$ for a shop to professionally fix that which should now last the rest of the life of the car. Also in 04-05s the seat warmers bottom part is known to go out, just something else to watch out for. On the plus side from the interior, it is very functional and pretty roomy for a two seater. At 6'3 I don't fit in any other two seaters I've drove, never mind be comfortable enough on a a few hour drive. Engine - Powerful enough for the car. The no-start or mysteriously dying issue I've been reading about here is a somewhat well known thing on this car, it is either the crankshaft position sensor failing, or the relay control module not working. Crankshaft position sensor is a 45$ part and takes 15 minutes to change out, I can't see it costing much labour to have a shop change it out if you cant. The relay control module is again a 10-15 minute changeout, costs roughly 300 BUT if you're handy with a solder gun you can fix it yourself in 10 minutes and save yourself the money. These are really the only two quirks with the engine, its proven to be a reliable powerhouse and don't let this scare you away from the car. Both fixes could be done in under an hour if your handy or could be taken care of fairly cheaply at a shop. Don't let some of the minor quirks of the car scare you away from buying one, I would buy another in a heartbeat as it is a unique car you don't often see and is a pleasure to drive. Just be aware of the cars faults before you buy one, this car is no civic. Best place to bring these cars to would be an independent european shop. Mercedes-benz dealerships don't want to deal with them and chrysler dealerships don't know how.
  • Chrysler Chrysler Cirrus Owner Reviews (see 14 reviews)
  • 1997 Chrysler Cirrus
    Visitor, Riverton, IL, November 24, 2012 08:27
    i have had a radiator fluid leak under the engine. liquid copper took care of that 10$. the brakes are too lightly built constant problems there. when the wife filled the car all the way full it spilled out through the fuel pump houseing on the tank idk why .i hate having to work on cars i had to buy my own tools because of this car but its still reliable when it wants to be . lol
  • Chrysler Chrysler Aspen Owner Reviews (see 14 reviews)
  • 2008 Chrysler Aspen
    Visitor, Torrance, CA, March 01, 2014 17:05
    I bought my 2008 chrysler aspen in 2009 with 12 miles and brand new off the lot. I have had no mechanical problems with the vehicle until 2014. My overhead interior light went out on the passenger side and my sway bar and bushing went out at the same time. I took my vehicle to the dealer with the expectation that these items were covered in my bumper to bumper warranty but oooh no they were not. It gets better, since the vehicle is no longer being made in U.S. and the company was aquired by Fiat, the dealer had my car for two weeks trying to find parts. If you have an Aspen get out soon as you can before you pay for used part on your SUV. I was told i would get a phone call from the dealer when they could locate the OEM(original equipment from manufactuer).
  • Chrysler Chrysler LHS Owner Reviews (see 13 reviews)
  • 1997 Chrysler LHS
    Visitor, Holly, MI, February 18, 2014 10:18
    all I do is put money in the car basically I've replace all the front end part's
  • Chrysler Chrysler LeBaron Owner Reviews (see 12 reviews)
  • 1990 Chrysler LeBaron
    Visitor, Rochester, MI, September 24, 2013 15:22
    This is about an '88 not a '90 LeBaron turbo. It recently indicated no to low oil pressure on the gauge but not on the warning light or dip stick. After a couple of days of no problem driving, it refused to start in an auto parts store parking lot. It has spark but no fuel pressure. A check of the pump relay doesn't show input juice. What do I check and in what sequence?
  • Chrysler Chrysler New Yorker Owner Reviews (see 3 reviews)
  • 1993 Chrysler New Yorker
    Visitor, Vancouver, WA, January 02, 2011 21:28
    with a few mods to the suspension the vehicle is a great ride, and since it is a '93 it was due for replacement of struts and shocks, but could not get replacement air-ride shocks for the rear of the car so went with standard airshocks which made it a little stiffer ride, but still an all over great ride
  • Chrysler Chrysler Voyager Owner Reviews (see 3 reviews)
  • 2002 Chrysler Voyager
    Visitor, Porter, TX, November 18, 2012 08:21
    My 2002 minivan has had two rebuilt transmission, the radiator replaced, brakes replaced twice, now I think it needs front struts and heater core. Oh and the alternator went out two years ago. I think I've been pretty lucky since the engine hasn't went out and it has almost 250 k miles.
  • Chrysler Chrysler 200 Owner Reviews (see 2 reviews)
  • 2011 Chrysler 200
    Visitor, O Fallon, MO, February 09, 2013 08:22
    this is the first car I ever bought new that has not required any warranty work of any kind. I have 21,000 miles on it and it is 15 months old. It also always gets better gas mileage constantly than the sticker says to expect. I have gotten as good as 34mpg on highway trips. It appears Chrysler went to work on fixing their problems. Hopefully they can stay in survival mode permanently.