Newest Reviews:
  • 2001 Nissan Maxima 2nd owner. Overall car is great. The engine light has been on since I have owned it. All issues are with emissions (Sensors and Catalytic Converter). Everything else works fine. Slight issue with tranny going from 1st to 2nd. I think I need to replace tranny fluid. I would recommend. Gas mileage not to good (19 to 22 mpg).
  • 2008 Chrysler Town & Country Have 95K miles but three major problems. Radio works only when it wants to. Sliding doors work only when they want to. And drinks oil like its going out of style. No oil leaks. Ready to trade!
  • 2004 Hyundai Santa Fe AC will freeze you out. Gas mileage is around 20/21 mpg in town, 24/25 on the road, not what I would like for it to be. Handles very well. Had this car about a year now and need to have timing belt changed, previous owner "thinks" it was new when he bought it two years ago. I know it needs a tune up and that may help my MPG issue. It has 120000 miles on it.
  • 1991 Oldsmobile Bravada ok so some guy writes anything after 1970 is a joke for gm well I find that hard to believe if you check out some of the cars in that era the 75 trans am for instants one of the most famous used in smokey and the bandit and do you thing the bandit would drive junk lol anyway back to my bravada I picked it up for 500 bucks and I love my car it had been sitting for about two years and my buddy told me if you can tow it home its yours so I said why tow it he said its got 2 year old gas in it and a flat tire and probally needed a new battery went over pumped the tire hooked up the jumper cables turned the key started right up haven't had a problem since and that has been about a year ago so don't me mad if you got a lemon gm is still the best in my eyes
  • 2005 Audi A4 i have had so many problems with m car but i love it and will pay for whaever reapairs t needs
  • 2004 Volvo XC90 We bought it new in 03. We have 165K miles on it. All service done in Dedham, Mass. Its been a great car. I am planning on getting at least 250K on it. All repairs, service, tires, brakes, exhaust, everything averaged about $1200 per year. I am happy. Can't wait for the new XC90 PHEV. I own 2 other Volvo's and our experience has been the same on both. The Dealer makes a lot of difference.
  • 2004 Volkswagen Jetta TDI Canadian model, 2004 have 465Km, still going strong
  • 2001 BMW 525i We bought our 2001 525I , 6months ago and we are the 3rd owners. We are at 167,000. Its in the shop now for an oil leak upper compartment of the engine, but not the head gasket issue. We replaced the back tires and a couple of oil changes since purchasing it for $3200. we bought it from a guy that had a 325 as well. This has been a great car. Great on gas coming from a F150 v8. My only complaint about this car is being a passenger 6fttall Iin the backseat and a 6ft tall person in the front seat. Not much room. But the 4 door model is nice when its just my partner and I and our dog. We will definitely enjoy driving this machine for another 100k plus.
  • 2010 Nissan Rogue when cranking in the morning sounds like lifter tapping are Rob and knocking
  • 2010 Ford Fusion Computer chip controlling throttle went nuts 2 weeks after buying it 4/2013. It took a month of fighting with CarMax Ford and two Ford repair shops to get it fixed. Seems there was a recall in 2013, but prior owner did nothing about it. Check with Ford directly to see if your model has had a recall.The 4cyl. has had the most problems.
  • 2006 Volvo XC90 /horrible car and service ...tires failed at 6000 miles I told the dealer they did nothing then they called me at 10,000 miles to do a prorated new tire rebate which was nothing to the same kind of tires....the car did not start at 5 or 7,000 miles and got a jump took it to the dealer they said a recall on the battery software....( now in to deep to get out....later found out they sold me a so called new car to my face while anything with miles on it expecially 4000 miles is considered used)..lets go on after miticulus car and purple oil and more they told me the engine had sludge and the sun roof was clogged and that not covered under warentee after a second opinion and proof this was not true...the dealer was rude and mean.....drove the car to Colorado from plano and the cd player burned up then drove to Oregon ( got the car for long distances as it was my 2nd car) and had to put a new engine in it thank GOD I bought the top of choices of extended warrentee due to I had low miles but the time ran out for Volvo to cover anything.....that was a horrible experience and only due to immaculate car and keeping records did they do anything ....and everything was a fight.....the car still leaked and online an attorney was doing a national suit against Volvo for doors leaking but I had to prove I went to dealer but the dealer would not give me the report that said I came to them when I was under warrenttee ( the last visit I was told it was there but they could not open it and could not ggive it to me) ....so new engine ( well you kknow how that goes used rebuilt) then replacement of computer chips of about 3000 dollars and some not covered under the warrettee....so now back to texas and one check engine light on and told by Oregon it was not covered and not essential and since Oregon does not do emission testing this not important BUT in texas could not get inspection sticker without the light off....no one could fix and was lead down different paths...purge pump purge valse fuse.....etc all then sent me to the dealer who took 1 month to decide that the previous Volvo dealer had missed 2 crossed wires with evaluation and they tried to get money for diagnostic above and beyond the 200 dollars or so cause they said they took hours to find this but the technician told me he did not work on my car but a few hours if any daily and only after talking to the manager did they find the problem within a day and only since I had firestone manager who sent me there behind me since they tried to fix problem but could not....any way...then the siren went out they say and they charged 10000.00 dollars for 30 min of work......on and on ....horrible car and sevice ...don't buy...I bought a new thought new car so I would not have problems....well bad car ..then they called me cheap and said I go to cheap places to get my oil changed.....and talked bad about firestone and independent shops.... oh then I have to say now the towing is not what they told me the fises don't support most camping equipment things break so easily just from basic use like the consul container....the driver seat button space cracked just from getting in and out of car and if you don't face the ac port windows on dash away from window it fogs up...gas mileage is poor,.....mounting bar to engine they now tell me is loose....so much more......oh and the sway with wind or big trucks passing ...man that was something to get used to...so much more
  • 1995 Ford Mustang I think it has one of the better Mustang styles. I am in process of doing the brakes, suspention, lowering and a couple of other goodies to it. Awesome car
  • 1998 Ford Contour '98 Ford Contour beige/fake convertible choc. brn. top bought new. 16 yrs. old. Usual maint.. Serpentine belts, new muffler, rear/front light bulbs, new fuel pump @14 y. o., brake work, rust repair X 2...Maine/salt on roads. Overhead light plastic part snapped early on, driver side plastic door knob broke @ 15 y. o., dash air blower quit @ 16 y. o.. Its resistor or something changed/temperamental...mostly doesn't work...I question if dial mechanism worn out and not engaging/something not making good connection. Lost/replaced two hubcaps. Trunk excellent design in keeping debris/water out. Car is a beauty/sharp looking, has been totally reliable, excellent in snow, good on gas, great on the road. Have used Irving gas unless not avail.. 7 yrs. ago began using synthetic oil. Rarely allow anyone else to drive it. Absolutely love it and am growing sad at the thought she may die on me soon due to age. Inherited parents' well maintained 2000 Chevy Impala...twice the cost of my Contour and it has been a royal pain in the ---. I'll take my Contour any day!!!
  • 2007 Chrysler Town & Country Great van Bought this town & country used with 16m on it. Never had any major problems except general maintenance. I have used this van work loading it up beyond its capacity and with 145m its still running smooth.
  • 2002 Hyundai Santa Fe I bought new in 2002. Had problems with power windows sticking more than once. air conditioning quit at 60,000 miles. estimate- $!,000. Speakers blew, paint wore pretty fast. Replaced brakes. Noisy when turning from front right side at 80,00 miles. To replace spark plugs- $600 because three are hard to get to. Timing belt replacement estimate-$650-$800. Now the vehicle stalls when driving!! I read a lot of reviews about the faulty crankshaft position sensor being a MAJOR problem with 2002 6cyl Santa Fe's however when I called Hyundai they said it is VIN specific recall and ours is not recalled.How convenient! SHAME ON YOU HYUNDAI!!! such a dangerous issue and you won't own it! NEVER AGAIN!
  • 2008 Pontiac Solstice Had this car for 45,000 Miles from the dealer. Very few problems but all covered by warranty. Very fun car to drive but not really comfy on long drives. From Vegas to LA had to take a break. Course I was 65 at the time. Friends ask " Why do guys your age drive cars like these". My answer is "Because we can".
  • 1992 Toyota Camry i bought a 1992 toyota camry from a private owner. he said he bought it new . it looked well taken care of to me. he had it recently inspected. anyway ibought it because of the gas milage which was good. bakes were ok. drive train was ok.wireing in door, window would not go down or up some time. engine was good for a couple of years than seals startid to leak very bad on right side of motor. had new exhaust put on. heating cold and drafty in the winter- cab not well insulated.wind shield would freeze up in winter. 4 cyl. i guess. steering ok. suspension fair. unibody was badley rusted was unrepairable. would not pass inspection. joangreensburg@aol.com
  • 1994 Toyota Camry i bought a 1994 toyota camry le. 6 cyl. i liked it very much ,until the wiring that went to the battery caught on fire. also i was in an accident and another car hit the left front of the car and the air bags didnt deploy. my daughter hit the windshield at this time and had a concussion at this time. the car was totaled at this time. never bought another toyota after that. they are also colder in winter i think, they are not that well insulated. thank you for letting me voice my opinion. joangreensburg@aol.com
  • 2008 Ford Taurus I HAVE A 2008 FORD TAURUS WITH LESS THAN 22000 MILES ON IT. THE AIR CONDITIONER WORKS ON THE DRIVERS SIDE, VERY HOT HEAT COMES OUT OF THE VENTS ON THE PASSENGER SIDE. PAULS REPAIR HAS ORDERED A PART WELL OVER A MONTH AGO. HE WAS TOLD THE PART WOULD BE SENT AS SOON AS THERE WAS ONE MADE. DOES THIS HAPPEN OFTEN? IT WAS 104 HERE IN EASTERN COLORADO TODAY. I AM IN BAD NEED OF THE AIR CONDITIONER. COULD I PLEASE GET SOME INFORMATION ON MY PROBLEM. 34 PASEO PLACE, LAMAR COLO. 81052
  • 2006 Mercedes-Benz E350 This is an awesome car that I was very pleased with when I bought it. Added the iPod cable and a Bluetooth pod to the car and it works very well. However, the CD Changer. I expected more from Mercedes-Benz on this one. So, a CD is stuck in the Changer and when I took it to the dealer to have it removed, they said the ONLY option was to purchase a new CD Changer for $ 995.00. I was kind of shocked. So, now I have this beautiful Mercedes who's trade in value just rocketed downwards... how can I trade this car with a broken CD Changer... I will try a 3rd party who knows this stuff to see what happens..... thanks for reading...
  • 2003 Ford Escape Owned this 2003 Escape since Sept 2002. Best vehicle I ever owned. Spent a few bucks on recalls. Spent a few hundred on some small repairs and approx.$2000. on brakes over the years. This vehicle is dependable as hell and I highly recommend it. Preventive maintenance makes all the difference girls!
  • 2003 Cadillac DeVille I have a 2003 Deville DHS that I absolutely love!!!!
  • 1997 Mercedes-Benz C230 like any othe car,,,,,u have to take care of it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • 1995 Chevrolet Beretta I love this car. you hafta stay on top of the maintenance tho.
  • 2005 Dodge Sprinter 3500 I own (2) Sprinters, one is a 2004 the other is a 2005 with a wheelchair lift that I use to transport patients with. The 2004 was my first, the mileage was great but the engine blew @ 160k miles. Replaced engine but had a mechanic that didn't know what he was doing, and is now in the dealer shop stating that it is not roadworthy. The 2005 I recently purchased to transport wheelchair patients to and from our agency. I put $1k initially into it to hopefully make it a dependable vehicle, had a licensed dealership work on it. Soon thereafter, the transmission locked up, bought it back. Dealership stated it was the ABS control module, and the part is no longer available. Went on line and found one. Had it shipped to dealership to install. One week later it locked up again. This is the point where i am now. It's a Sunday, nobody is open, and I HAVE to pick up a client in the morning. These vehicles have been nothing but trouble. As soon as I can I will unload both of them... I was never a Dodge fan because they always seemed to be made very cheaply and it shows on these vans because I have never seen so much rust appear in the same spots on such a newer vehicle. My 1997 Ford 350 crew cab has a lot less rust and still runs great.
  • 2005 Cadillac CTS My 2005 CTS was making engine noise and loss of engine oil. Dealer in El Centro California stated I needed a replacement engine. Dealer replaced and 2 years and 50K miles later, the same problem. Dealer says I need a replacement engine again!! GMC needs to look into this!! Oscar Martinez oscarmartrinez374@gmail.com
  • 2011 Nissan JUKE Don't trust me that this car has problems, just look at the recalls. This is a short term vehicle, don't expect longevity. Way over priced, but hey go drive one it's a real kick in the pants fun thing. These over sized key things for all Nissans are a real pain for a man cause if you make any movement with these FOB's in you pocket the alarm goes off. Should called these SOB's. Oh when the battery dies in the FOB guess what pushbutton start is like what the heck to do now. Key hidden in FOB is for door locks only. From day one have had missing, backfiring, and pinging in engine. I have been thru the timing chain failure with a Lincoln so I suspected it was timing chain. Am almost sure dealer & Nissan were aware of problem but hoping it would go away. But now the recall has came to replace timing chain, thank you Nissan. If you have replaced your timing chain, Nissan says you could possible get reimbursed. Also, there are a couple other recalls something related to turbo charger and something about seatbelt. There are a lot of extra no good whimsical displays about the engine and gas usage that serve no purpose, Nissan just make the A/C and heat a dual simple thing and cut out the BS. The car is right snappy to drive but requires premium gas and lots of it. It's kind of like the Titanic and was launched before the float test. I am a big Nissan fan and agree with a review that I read about Nissan really missed their mark with the Juke. However, the proof and the truth comes out and Nissan is hopefully soon going to taking the full bitter pill of responsibility for these failures. Thanks again Nissan for what you have done and are probably going to do. The hood has always felt like it's going to fly off the car, the hood and door hinges are cheap weak crap. Hood popper and gas door opener are dangerously close, another major flaw. I loaned out the car one day and the person thought they opened gas door but popped hood. One mile down road with hood unleashed and unnoticed the hood flew back over windshield and self destructed. Come on now Nissan get this hood latch safety problem on the recall list before someone is hurt. I know Nissan could have classed up the Juke a bit more with a console and not such cheapo looking plastic crap, but that's just good ole car business greed. The sun visors are cheap and don't cover the windshield, come on Nissan install good double sun visors. Another major driving irritant is those raised lights on the hood shine the sun directly back into your eyes. Nissan please fix these things and make the motor to purr on regular gas like the Altima. I am on my way to trade out this frog eyed critter and get myself a Toyota RAV4, no more buying these first on the market untested unreliable newbies.
  • 2012 Nissan Altima Probably several thousand dollars overpriced but aren't all cards. I would say it's one of the best cars ever owned and ride is excellent on a good set of tires. Regular gas is what it drinks, so that's a money saver. Seats seem a bit too stiff and V4 engine power at low speeds seems almost dead. Great on gas and once on 70 mph its a grand cruiser. You want be racing any one in this car, if you want Haul Arse speed opt for the V6. I had the 2 door coupe V6 Altima before and the HA factor is amazing. V6 will need premium gas not to ping. On both cars, ground effects can be caught on the parking blocks.
  • 1994 Lincoln Mark VIII Previously owned 1, car looked good, pretty good cruiser and good on gas for the miles before warranty ran out. A nightmare to get anyone to work on it at a reasonable rate. No mechanic wants to work on the car, so it's back to the dealer for another rip off. If you got 1 of these and it's still running ditch it before you have to shell out a small fortune to keep it going. Here's the list of failures that will happen: Alternator, Air Conditioner, Air shocks, Transmission and finally one of the two timing chains will break and the motor is outta here. Spark plug wires will have to be Lincoln wires no after market crap will do. Battery will have to be same as factory else another failure on cheapo batteries. It has a $12 part called cranking mechanism, 1st time before they figured it out and after being towed about 3 times it cost me a $1000 for a computer replacement and other miscellaneous parts. 2nd time cranking mechanism went out and towed again, I reminded them of the $12 part and it was only $125 + towing. Oh and the head lights will fog out with age and require $150 for each to be replaced. The electric seats, windows and sun roof with fail and the door handles will break in your hand. Sun roof and back windshield will leak. The seal on the back glass will rot and can only be replaced by purchasing the entire windshield. One outstanding feature: If any foreign car ever runs into this tank it will withstand the hit and the other car will be a pile of crushed sheet metal. Kept throwing good money after bad and car was probably towed at least 12 times after just getting out of the shop. Good luck and never another Ford or Lincoln for me.
  • 1991 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme Nice Car, This is a time when GM was making Real automobiles got 210,000 miles with a 3.4 dohc engine in it,Only normal maintenance.