Newest Reviews:
  • 2008 GMC Yukon Hybrid The first problem I had with my vehicle was the engine light constantly coming on due to gas cap. The second problem was the headlights blowing, which is expensive to replace. I have replaced head lights about 5 times in the past 4 years.My maine concern now is when you take your foot off the accelerator to come to a stop the truck accelerates by itself forcing you to slam on your breaks.Very scary at times. I contacted the dealer about the issue but they said it is not a recall for that.
  • 2003 Chevrolet S10 I got this vehicle with 98,000 miles on it, one year ago and I have nothing but problems. Brakes are so dangerous so I replaced all 4 tires, new brakes, new rotors and new calipers. Now the car is not safe to drive and mechanics are telling me it is a failed ABS system and that's after I had to replace the radiator(due to hole in it) and power steering had to be replaced. THIS CAR IS A DEATH TRAP AND A MONEY TRAP!!!! ugh Does anyone know any recalls on it!!! HELP
  • 2005 BMW 530i My 05 530I has 64,000 miles I have had to replace valve cover gaskets, window motor, trunk housing & light. Now it needs struts & oil pan gaskets. Also had to paint the roof, replace the back window gasket & will be painting the trunk next. I will mot be buying another BMW. Have had unexpected repairs for the low mileage & the exterior & interior has not held up.
  • 2007 Chevrolet Tahoe I bought my 2007 Tahoe LT used with 17,000 miles on it. I've had it for 6 years (currently at 61,000 miles) and the only problems I've encountered is the peeling of the chrome on the inside door handles, a slight jerk after I come to a complete stop at a red light or stop sign, and a sensor went out in the starter. I foungd out that there was a recall on the peeling of the chrome, so that was fixed for free. The jerking was because lube or gel had to be applied to the suspensions (???), and the sensor in the starter was covered under warranty. All these things happened last year and I haven't had any other problems (knock on wood). I make sure to keep up and have all the required services rendered to keep it's performance at perfection...running as smoothly as it is now. Overall, I love my truck!
  • 2013 Buick LaCrosse I have had my 2013 LaCrosse almost a year and it drives like a dream...overall I love it. My biggest complaint is the satellite radio - it CONSTANTLY cuts in and out! Local dealership has said (twice) that it's 'normal'. We purchased a 2014 Hyundai SUV recently and it doesn't cut out at all! Second, the accessory plugs are inside and at the bottom of the armrest. Anything needing to be charged results in wires protruding from the armrest and having to leave the armrest slightly open (which makes it useless as an armrest)...not well thought out. Lastly, even after two updates from local dealership the voice command navigation system does not work. I have given up on this, as the touch screen navigation system works just fine.
  • 2000 Subaru Outback We have had all Subaru outback S.W. since way back and love them.Two of them a 1998 and a 2000 both have 300,000 plus miles on and not really any problems.Still driving them today.Right now though the 2000 check engine light is on,replaced a few sensors,but code still says po303 and po304 new plugs wires,still keeping it hopefully will find out whats wrong.
  • 2003 Chrysler PT Cruiser new radiator, brakes two times already before 60,000,suspensine fixed three times, oil light comes on, air conditioner fixed, heater fixed,, transmission replaced, car is junk
  • 1996 Nissan 200SX I have had this fun little car for a long time now. I am the second owner and bought it with 38000 miles on it. It is now at 247,000 and still a great little car. I have had to replace the alternator once, and the fuel pump once, and the starter motor once. Also had to replace the interior fan speed resistor circuit board once. The most major repair was by far the alternator, it was a big pain to do. I am still getting a very consistent 38 MPG with my driving, probably 85% + is freeway. It too is my FAVORITE car. It is sad to see how many miles are on it now. I plan to give it a nice birthday party when I finally need to replace the engine sometime in the future. I will also give it a nice new paint job then... and drive it like a new car again! :-) I have thought about replacing the timing chain, but with a quarter million miles... I do not really see the value. When it finally fails, I will replace it with a cheap JDM motor with close to the same miles as I had when I first bought the car!
  • 2005 Toyota Sienna I bought my 2005 Sienna LE new in March 2005. It now has 192000 miles on it. I've had routine maintenance done on a regular schedule. I've used Mobile One synthetic oil in it since it's first oil change. A weak point is the paint finish. I have a rust spot on the hood, rubber gasket around the base of the windshield is coming loose. Hence my reason for only 4 starts on body. Interior has worn very well, in fact it shows no sign of wear. I will admit, a lot of the mileage is long distance driving. HOWEVER, the brakes are another story. I've replaced the pad and rotors three times. Right now, I get a thumping when I apply the brakes firmly. I pulled a front wheel off and the pads have plenty of life left and the rotor is very smooth and shows little if any sign of wear. My QUESTION: what could be causing the thumping if the brakes are OK? ? ? Other than brakes, this has been a GREAT vehicle and I plan to buy another new one in 2015. Thanks in advance for any comments/suggestions.
  • 1992 BMW 318is Love my car, getting close to the 275,000 mile mark. Still runs tightly, and gets over 30 mpg. I did have to replace the original catalytic converter last year to pass emissions, but it running well.
  • 2004 Hyundai Santa Fe Best car Ever! It always starts & rolls Great! I am the 3rd owner. I got the car in 2011 w/about 123,000 on it. It now has 140,000, The ONLY issues I have had are with my electric front windows. I simply got that fixed! I recently got a new timing belt, Left front axle replaced. I do however have a small power steering leak. I just use No leak power steering fluid & no longer have any issues. I will get it replaced eventually. I get an oil change every 3000 miles. My only complaint is the PAINT, my vehicle is white & the paint has turned (on the back of the vehicle) but I have noticed this with Several other Santa Fe's. I will DEFINITELY always buy Hyundai! I love my car! btw, Today 08/01/2014 there was a RECALL on 2001-2006 Santa Fe to replace the coil spring in 20 states look it up, just in case it applies to your vehicle.
  • 2005 Buick Rendezvous Love my Buick because so comfortable and easy to drive. However, have had to replace wheel bearings twice, has a clunk in transmission occasionally but my transmission guy says not major problem, the back suspension is now rough and the traction light comes on when I turn but doesn't show a problem on the diagnostics. The problems have come at 208000kms though. I would buy a Buick again.
  • 2006 Dodge Charger 2006 Dodge Charger, Sun roof leaks, when the wind blows the sand gets inside the car even in the glove compartment, the Gear Shift lock up, because the cheap plastic pin broke. I had to replace the ECM/PCM and the darn car still isn't performing right, Dealer can't fine the problem. I had this car in and out of the dealership for 3 years now, and the dealer still can't locate the problem, they keep telling me its other things like the battery, the plugs, the transmission, I strongly recommend for anyone not to buy a new or older Dodge Charger
  • 2008 Chevrolet Aveo I HAVE CHEVY AVEO-5, HATCH-BACK. AND ALL I KEEP DOING IS KEEP PUTTING NEW PARTS IN IT. SO, FAR I HAD TO KEEP GETTING THROTTLE BODY SENSORS AT 200.00 EACH TIME. AND THE MANUFACTURER SAYS THAT THROTTLE BODYS GO OUT ALOT ON THIS TYPE OF VEHICLE. PLUS I ALSO 2X GOTTEN FRONT END ALGNMENT AND FOUND OUT THAT THE DRIVERS REAR AXLE OR TIRE CANT BE REALIGNED. CAUSE THE MANUFACTORER PUT THE BOLT ON WRONG AND THEREFORE SAYS THERE IS NOTHING WE CAN DO ITS NONE OF OUR FAULTS EXCEPT THE PLACE THAT MADE IT. HAS ANYONE ELSE HAVE PROBLEMS WITH THROTTLE BODY SENSORS? DO THEY KEEP GOING UP?
  • 2006 Buick Rendezvous I love my Rendezvous it drive on the highway but it does a little jurking but it will come out.I am having with my steering section.
  • 2001 Chevrolet Tahoe All in all a very good vehicle, but I have had some items to deal with. The good thing is that it's never ridiculously expensive. Transmission went out at about 90K, put in a rebuilt trans for $700. I did have a serious engine problem (random misfire on 7 and 8 at idle) at 165K miles and after bad luck at another mechanic finally took it to dealership who "smoked" the intake and found a leak. They fixed it and runs like a charm, only set me back $380. Recently, I'm at 185K miles, have had to put in a starter, which was a somewhat easy self install and only cost for the part. But at 190K just lost the water pump and needed a rear main seal, both about $550 each to repair, so that hurt. Still repairs have been much cheaper than a new vehicle payment.
  • 2003 Ford Explorer my turn signal's don't work, I already checked all the fuse
  • 2003 Volkswagen Beetle We helped our daughter buy this cute little POS - the dealer we purchased it from bought it at an auction and had no idea what nightmare awaited. My daughter (21) has wanted a green bug since she was 10 years old. After we bought the car, it immediately had problems. We contacted the dealer he graciously told us to take it somewhere for evaluation, which we did. It had a cracked gas tank, a JB welded oil pan and the turbo needed to be rebuilt. The dealer fixed all of these items and did not charge us a dime. It had even more problems can't remember them all but he offered to take the car back. My daughter did not listen to us and so the nightmare continues - the starter went out (tow cost me $104.00) had to be replaced, the MAP sensor had to be replaced, now the alternator needs to be replaced as well as the pulley/tension device - were having them do the drive belt because it's already apart - luckily my husband has experience with American cars but this German thing is a real piece of work - DO NOT BUY ONE - EVER!!
  • 2006 Dodge Charger I have a 2006 Dodge Charger SE 3.5L V6. It only has 67,000 miles on it and I was just told by my mechanic that my engine is blown! I've read several reviews and found that this is a common problem in the 2006 Charger. NOT good!
  • 2008 Volvo C70 Love it! I got it for a steal. It is a 2008 -beautiful. Great-looking car. "Transformer" hard-top convertible is a show-stopper. Fast, comfy. But handling is atrocious. Terrible torque steer, jittery on bumps. Only concerns were to replace tires, oil, AC refrigerant, and transmission fluid.
  • 2008 Kia Sorento I STRONGLY DO NOT RECOMMEND EVER BUYING A KIA PERIOD. BOUGHT A BRAND NEW 2008 AND WARRANTY EXPIRED JANUARY 2014. APRIL 2014 CAR STARTED LEAKING TERRIBLY FROM ROOF RAILS. NOW I EITHER HAVE TO PAY THEM TO FIX IT OR GO WITH SOMEONE ELSE OR GET A CAR MADE IN AMERICA BY AMERICANS. THINK I WILL ALWAYS GO FOR THE LATTER FROM NOW ON. I HAVE NEVER HAD A PROBLEM LIKE THIS WITH ANY OTHER CAR I HAVE PURCHASED AND AFTER HAVING READ OTHERS POSTS ON INTERNET THIS SEEMS TO BE A COMMON PROBLEM WITH THE KIA SORENTO. ALSO ABS LIGHT WANTS TO STAY ON ALL THE TIME. THIS CAR SUCKS BIG TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • 2008 Chevrolet HHR When I first saw the Chevy HHR series, I absolutely loved the look, the retro, high top look, I thought the car was totally attractive. I finally got the opportunity to purchase one in 2011. I bought a used 2008 grey HHR. Was completely in love with it. I loved the Low gas millage, it was really fuel efficient. Then the AC went out, got that fixed, then every light bulb practically had been replaced, then the dash board information started malfunctioning, and now in 2014... not even three years of me owning my adorable little car, I am shelling out $3000 to replace the transmission. And unfortunately my PowerTrain warranty was up in 2012. WOW.... my little dream car just became my nightmare. I am a single mom with 2 little girls, and now this!! SMH..... lesson learned, I grew up with Chevys my family have always owned Cheys, my first 2 cars were hand me down chevys, but this will now be my last Chevy!! Never again!!!!! Completely disappointed after this experience. SMH!!!!!
  • 2002 Ford F-150 I have the F150 with towing package. Still pulling my goosenecks and other trailers. My friends marvel at it's towing capacity (limited to 16' max loaded)and ride. Turn off the OD and the mileage suffers... but I'll be working this truck for another 10 years.
  • 2008 Lexus LS600h We really like this car. It is very comfortable and dependable. It makes me feel good when I am driving it.
  • 2007 Ford Escape Engine replaced at approx 50K miles (warranteed). Not covered under warrantee: tension pully, V-belt (twice), alternator, electronic component for windshield wiper fluid, rear window cable/motor, NW&T brakes. Noisy ride!!!
  • 2013 Hyundai Accent rust on body under doors
  • 2003 Ford Explorer Sport Trac The secret is out. This may be the best vehicle Ford has ever produced. This was a one year old dealers personal car. Originally there were some problems, all covered under warranty. The driveshaft had to be replaced, as well as ome other parts. Much later, around 70K, the exhaust system was leaking. The front hubs apparently, like brake shoes, need replacing every 60K. Since then I have been careful with the maintenance, so now it looks, runs and feels like a new car. I replaced the exhaust system with a SS upmarket version. The air intake horn was thrown away and an L and N filter installed. The dealer had a performance chip installed so it runs best on premium gas, with ethanol its OK. The difference in power is quite a surprise. This is a 4 wheel drive with all options. Originally I had the only one in my area. Not anymore. I've done 6 very long distance drives, on one I pulled a sailboat on a trailer , over 4,000 pounds, for 1800 miles, lousy gas mileage.
  • 2005 Chevrolet Equinox solid vehicle. will fill any need
  • 2003 Volkswagen Beetle Purchased an 03 Beetle Convertible for my daughter, 53K miles. Previous owner did not maintain the car very well, so we performed several major mechanical services at an independent VW shop. Everything was great.....for about 2 weeks. This car has been nothing but a headache. Some things minor, most things expensive and exclusive to this vintage Beetle. The roof had to be replaced because the fabric is bonded to the glass...once it starts to separate you CAN'T repair it...it has to be replaced. Last week was $950 for a Bottom Manifold that is exclusive to the 2003 model year only. Yesterday the car finally got the best of us. 48K miles after the last timing belt service, the belt failed and destroyed the engine. I'm a VW guy. Loved my 98 TDI Jetta...327K miles...Great car. My current VW, 2008 GTI, 110K miles....great car. The 03 Beetle is JUNK. DON'T BUY ONE!
  • 1996 Cadillac DeVille car runs good but have problem with oil leak blowing oil and suspension not stable