Newest Reviews:
  • 2008 Volkswagen Beetle 13 headlight replacements since 2008. Check eng.lite on airbag lite on fixed by dealer twice. Eng temp lite on ,dealer can't find problem? Windows go down when drivingby them selvs. Driver window won't go down at all, open at top about one inch wont go upor down.Dash makes clicking noise after using turn signals.
  • 1996 Plymouth Breeze I love my Breeze! If I could buy it all over again, I would. This car has never left me stranded anywhere and it is 18 years old now. I have not put much money into it either, considering how long I've had it. I've replaced a tie rod and a strut. I had a coil-pack go bad and a timing chain replaced. The A/C died a few years ago and the radio and clock followed the A/C. But all in all, this car is the most reliable car I have owned. It always starts and gets me where I need to go. I will keep it until it just can't be driven anymore. :)
  • 2008 Cadillac Escalade I am disappointed in the 2008 Cadillac Escalade. The warranty ran out & immediately the problems began. Front passenger seat heating & a/c unit stopped working. Then the entire air conditioning unit for the suv dissolved & had to be replaced. Then 2 of the the 4 doors stopped working(locking & unlocking), actuaries we later found out. Now the running boards are not operating as quickly as they previously did, so I expect them to stop also. It seems like the entire model was not up to "CADILLAC" standards or what it should have been...will not be looking at Cadillacs again!
  • 2007 Chrysler Town & Country So disappointed. Got this minivan at a great price and with very low miles. Pretty soon I started having problems with the power windows blowing a fuse for no apparent reason. Then the steering column needed to be replaced. Then the lift gate bar broke I also have one of the sliding doors that randomly closes when you try and open it and the sensor doesn't work well and now the transmission has blown and the car only has 63,000 miles on it. NEVER buying one again!!!
  • 2005 Lexus ES330 I have an 05 es330 with 65,000miles. Besides the transmission, this car is remarkable. Ocassionally it will have a sudden delay and then a jerk between 20 to 35 miles.This takes away the serenity of this beautiful sedan.I met quite a number of people whose experiences are the same.This car definitely has a transmission problem.I am now afraid to buy a Lexus in the future.
  • 2006 Nissan Xterra I have a 2006 Xterra and feel it is the best vehicle I have every owned. Yet I've had some of same problems others have had, all after the warranty expired. After 114,000 miles I experienced what was originally diagnosed as a misfire in the #1 cylinder. While driving on a freeway the engine began running roughly. Talking with my regular, non-dealer mechanic he thought it might be a misfiring. After a 30 minute rest stop I had several recurrences hundreds of miles later. Two days later and 1,000 miles from home the problem got more serious. I had O'Reilly's do a diagnostic, with same results, so replaced the appropriate parts. ($100+). Next day, same problem. I took it to the Tacoma, WA dealer, whose diagnoses said the same thing. Knowing I had just replaced the parts they switched #1 and #2 parts and the problem stopped. Two miles out from the dealer it started again; this time with considerable loss of power. Second dealer diagnoses indicated a failed catalytic converter. Replacing the converter and the section on the header side of the system fixed the problem, at a dealer shop cost of $2,300+. I did look at the removed converter and it looked like it was stuffed with a lot of broken pieces of Styrofoam a few inches in size down to single granules. If your Xterra engine starts sounding like all the valves decided to start rattling at the same time and you have a considerable loss of power; shut it off, get it towed to a reliable mechanic. Delaying it from that stage could cause serious cylinder damage.
  • 2003 Volvo XC90 check engine light is on on the dashboard,whats the remedy
  • 2007 GMC Sierra 1500 no where near the f-150 ford I just sold! This truck is a rust bucket brake and transmission lines all rust! Lots of surface rust! The Ford is a credit to this rust bucket!!!
  • 2012 Chevrolet Cruze manual transmission third gear went out at 28000 miles then at 28300 clutch burned up going down the expressway ??? trunk kept popping open on its own. but they did fix that. when stopping at traffic lights the guages peg and radio turns up on its own. This car is a peace of $^!T!!!!!!
  • 1993 Dodge D150 My rear brake hose was melted by the exhaust how much would that cost?
  • 2002 Mercedes-Benz S430 Really I am not from Washington DC but Bishops Bridge NSW Australia.2325. Only way I could get to say my piece. My 2000 S430 is the most comfortable and luxurious car I have been in and I get chauffeured from airport to the Casino every second weekend in all makes of limos, that does not mean I am RICH. I have difficulties in Australia with support as you can imagine there are comparatively few S430 Mercs on our roads. I also have problems with the PLASTIC below the drivers seat that needs to be replaced. Where can I get a replacement, I don't mind paying freight from the USA. I may even visit Vegas again to pick it up. Love my Merc. Roger.
  • 2009 Kia Rondo Purchase my 2009 Kia Rhonda used in 2012, no problems except I noticed I have been changing headlight bulbs frequently. As of 3.3.2014 I took it to Auto Zone to have the driver side light replaced. Come to find out the bulb has not burned out. Was informed that the bulb was not put in properly and then told to take it to the dealer, because they did not want to dismantle everything to put it in correctly. I took it to Firestone, they also said the bulb was good and that they had tighten it and it should work. Not. Two days later it was out, went back to Firestone and it was determined that the internal connections needed to be repositioned or replaced by the dealer. The bulb was not connecting properly to the internal system. This sounds like a major cost. Wondering if this should be covered under warranty or considered as a recall problem?
  • 2006 Ford Five Hundred I bought my 2006 five hundred from a dealer, used..paid wayyyyy too much, and have had nothing but problems with it! battery, alternator, right after i purchased it. tires were all shiny..until i washed it a few times, tires were dry rotted. then and now the car is hard to start when it is damp out..no problems in cold or winter, but, rainy, moisture, damp, cool, hard to start. just had a tune-up and the problem still exists. sure i can take it in for the recall on transmission, but it is my only car, and they want me to leave it for a 45 minute fix. one ford dealer in town too and dont do this work on a saturday! This car is a lemon! I am pretty sure the dealer sold this car knowing about he recall too, but never fixed it! Would never purchase one again, or from that shady dealer!
  • 2005 Ford Five Hundred speedometar tachometar fuel gauges goo up down when drive
  • 1999 Lexus RX300 Bought new in 1999 and as of 3/14/2014 we have 82,000 miles on the car. We bought it to take on trips and maintained the car and it looks great inside and out. Several months ago blue smoke poured out the exhaust and finally had somebody tell me the truth about the problem. I have a sludged engine and they say it is due to infrequent oil changes. Well 27 oil changes in 82,000 miles might have been the issue but it looks like folks that had excellent maintenance records still had a sludged engine. I have an offer for 3,000 bucks and will send this japanese marvel off with a one finger salute.....Great car up until this time but not real happy with the end result.....
  • 2012 Chevrolet Malibu at 20,000 miles my transmission went on my car and now 10,000 miles later my heating/ac system went when I turn the dial nothing happens the blowers wont turn on. This is the first car i ever bought brand new and I have more problems and it has cost me more money than any of the used cars I have bought in the past.
  • 2010 Toyota 4Runner I have put 40,000 miles on my 2010 & have no complaints. Gas mileage is really better than I expected it to be. It is comfortable & handles well. I just pulled my 16' fiber glass bass boat with 50hp merc 3,000 miles and averaged 19.1 mpg from Kansas to Florida & back. If it were a heavier boat I would want a larger engine but would have to go to a Sequoia which I love to drive.
  • 2002 Chrysler Town & Country This is the worst car I've ever owned. Everything that can go wrong has. Tire pressure sensors, air conditioner, windows stopped rolling down, slider doors never shut automatically, lift gate doesn't open, headliner fell, power steering is absolutely awful, transmission issues, and it randomly shuts off while I'm driving. I really don't have much nice to say except it's comfortable, the seats are holding up pretty well. It gets about 10 miles to a gallon in town. I would NEVER recommend this car to anyone ever.
  • 2012 Toyota 4Runner I've had my 2010 4runner since new and never had any issues except for a blown speaker at 5000 miles. To the author of the post with the 2012 4runner who was complaining about the recirculating air. Just hold down that button for about 5 seconds and it will stay on till you turn the car off or press it again. This will keep outside air from following into the car, regardless of hot or cold.
  • 2004 Cadillac DeVille I purchased a 2004 Cadillac DeVille. I will admit that the previous owner maintained this car according to the scheduled maintenance plan. It had all the records from the Cadillac dealer when I purchased it. The previous owner had it for 9 years. It was driven just over 14,500 miles per year. The car is like new. I just love it and the only complaint I would have is that the rotors heat up and warped so I am having a higher grade rotor put on. Great Car if maintained well. My gas mileage has been better than I hoped average of 21.5 in town. I don't know why others seem to complain you get what you buy. If you buy a used car check the records and know what you have purchased. It truly matters. I love my Cadillac DeVille.
  • 1995 GMC 1500 Pickup 1995 GMC 1500 5.0L. 280K and still running strong. Had to replace intake gaskets twice, heater hose connectors and fuel pump. Only run 20w50 Castrol with Lucas oil stabilizer. I believe that is the secrete to a strong running 305.
  • 2004 Audi A4 Quattro I bought the car new I had to bring it back to replace the radiator. Twice I had to have it towed back to the dealer because it would not start. The check engine light went on about three times. I had to bring it back to the dealer to find out why. It was bogging down from the stop on acceleration. All of those problems happened when it was still under warranty. After that I had to replace the gas pump, the wind shield whipper motor. After of all the problems that I had to repair, The engine blue around 95,000 miles. I replaced the engine. If any one wants to by it, let me know....
  • 2008 Chevrolet Equinox This SUV is a joy to drive; however, I've had several problems with it. For 3 weeks now it's been in the shop constantly. But hey! You'll have car trouble with any car.
  • 2007 Kia Sportage oil pan is rotting out.Kia should recall for hazmat and danger of blowing engine
  • 2014 Subaru Outback Bought Premium Outback to replace 2006 VW Jetta TDI w/183K, primarily because I wanted a more reliable car for my wife to drive. CV auto takes some getting used to, but seems to be as advertised. Interior, electronics, ride, features, etc. all excellent. With approx. 10K miles on vehicle, wife begins 220 mi. highway trip. 30 miles into trip, at 70 mph highway speed, vehicle starts billowing smoke screen trailing the car...looked like a NASCAR race, engine blown. Pulling off the highway and into a gas station, she shuts the car down; check engine light and low oil light are on. When I arrive, I check vehicle, no oil discernible on dipstick check; oil and/or other fluids flowing freely away from parked vehicle. Use Subaru service, have wrecker transport to dealer. In diagnosing the problem, the dealer, under the direction of the factory, pulls engine from car. Problem found: bad rear main seal. Under air pressure, the leak was felt by finger touch; approximately 1/2" in length between seal and outer seal block. A warranty repair all the way; nobody has any idea how it could have happened except through a bad part and/or faulty installation, all at factory. Subaru is replacing the seal at their cost, placing motor back in vehicle; vehicle still under original 5yr/60K warranty period. We have a dealer loaner at no cost to us but are without our vehicle for an entire week with limited mileage restrictions on the loaner vehicle. I'm wondering if any permanent damage to the engine was sustained while experiencing this mail seal failure at highway operating speeds. Any suggestions on how to have them test for engine damage?
  • 2004 BMW 645Ci Ultimate driving machine.........when it runs. I have 70,000. miles on mine. It's had and still has oil leaks, trunk lid will not stay aligned and now it only opens with the key. The resevoir craked a leak, trunk leaked water into it and blew the $1200. amp so no sound no communcation center. now it will not run and I have been told, after a $800. "trouble shooting" tab that it has something to do with the Cam. Never own another BMW again! I was also told that this year of the 645ci had lots of problems.
  • 2003 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Had problems with the gauges stop working received a letter about a recall toke truck in a was told that the mileage was to high and the recall did not apply now the oil filter keeps popping off. What does a person to do now. It seems that nothing is ever GM's problems anymore
  • 2013 Chevrolet Avalanche I have cracks in the dashboard and brackets holding dash just worked themselves free.
  • 2000 Pontiac Bonneville I WAS AT THE RED LIGHT AND MY CAR JUST SHUT OFF WHY
  • 2007 Lincoln MKX My transmission is slipping. I have 9100 miles and still owe 16k. What should I do?