Newest Reviews:
  • 2001 Mitsubishi Eclipse I love this car. It handles even better than the new versions. I have had basicly no problems for years. The gas milage, ear and tear, upholds great. I drive it like a new one and it has gone to many states with me. Body and interio a litttle cheap from the company but you can take care of that easy enogh. Brakes are well enogh, but make sure you change them right away when you are supposto cause when they go they go fast. drive train has been very smooth but I always keep the maintance and luve it yearly wheather it needs it or not. Engine has performed very well to date. Changing the spark plugs in the back end is a real pain tho. Get a special tool for this. No problems with the emissions. Heating and cooling ok so far. Suspensionand steering have been above and behond for I have taken it there several times to date one of the best features. The only real bad thing to say is the dash. IT cracks and cracks and cracks and so on cracking. If you have a convertible like me I strongly recomend taking out or moving the amplifier from the underneath the passenger seat to the trunk.
  • 2007 Jaguar XJ8 Just purchased a pre-owned 2007 XJ8L about 2 weeks ago, 73,500 miles. She's a beauty however, yesterday while driving about 40 mph the car started losing power. The engine shut down and I noticed a large white patch of smoke coming out of the tail pipe. What gives????? Additionally, when the car is waiting at a light with the heat on the air begins to blow cool. I'm more than a little nervous that purchased a lemon.
  • 1995 Plymouth Acclaim I am the 2nd owner of this 95 Plymouth acclaim. My mom and dad bought it brand new.paid 14,225 for it It has been a very sound Running dependable car.I just had to replace the Head and water pump and housing.Hopeing it lasts a few more years. I hope it lasts a few more years
  • 2013 Chevrolet Silverado 3500 HD Just over 50,000 miles the radiator went bad and started leaking fluid, even with an extended warranty it wasn't covered and I had to pay. at 80,000 miles the front differential went out and left the truck stranded with parts all over the road. It's always been on the highway and never in four wheel mode. The extended warranty covered the repairs, complete front differential replacement. Now at 103,000 miles the front differential is leaking oil out all seals and the Chevy dealer says that it is completely worn out and needs to be replaced and will not be warrantied. Once again, never put into 4 wheel drive. I guess to keep this truck I need to buy a new front diff. every other oil change.
  • 2000 Oldsmobile Intrigue I have a 2000 Oldsmobile intrigue in it want start it just a click sound its not the battery i took it to auto zone to charge it up
  • 2006 Mercedes-Benz R350 Bought a 2006 R350 with 22,000 miles in 2010, with a little hesitation because "it was traded in by an older couple on a new MB". The car was still under warranty for a couple months. The car now has 160,000 miles on (140,000 in 5 years).We have had issues on and off with the car, but try to do as much work on the car as I can. I have replaced the cam sensors, rear air sprongs,brakes and rotors, thermostate, belts, but use the MB dealer for codes,hard to reach parts, or jobs I just dont have time to do. The dealer is way too expensive for simple jobs (thermostat quoted at $650, I did for $140, cam sensors - dealer $500, me- $100) We love the car, but every day there is some small problem (broken switches, different messages, etc) Wife calls it message du jour.Love the car, fast, comfortable, and the three kids each have enough room. A friend had one, and couldn't wait to get rid of it, but they had dealer do all work. Would buy another one , if I find the right car.
  • 1990 Buick Century Car has had it's minor problems but has always got me from point A-B. I also have been rear-ended before, hard, and the back of the car held up very well.
  • 2015 Mercedes-Benz GLK350 2015 GLK3504W I have only owned this vehicle for just over three weeks and have put about 550 miles on the vehicle. So far I love it. I'm getting 24.8 mpg in city using the built in mileage computer. Filling the tank full and calculating the mileage I'm getting 28.5 mpg. And the Highway gas mileage is 34.5mpg via the computer. As time goes on will see what it shows. I drive conservatively but if you want this SuV will fly down the road. The interior quality, build, and materials are excellent. The exterior design is beautiful one of a kind. This vehicle is a true luxury small SUV. It's fun to drive has plenty of Go and then some. The ride is very good but on bumps it's a bit stiff, a sign of a SUV. The off road and I mean Off Road capability is very very good. The color is Lunar Blue with beige mocha interior. Monthly insurance is less than $60.00 mo.
  • 2008 Hyundai Santa Fe Lights dim when decelerating. Dealer replaced alternator, batter and + and - cables still happening. Out of factory warranty and dealer wants to charge me for an ongoing issue that was never fixed. Good-bye Hyundai! Brake sensor, rear brakes at 20K miles, cam sensor, serpentine tensioner and 4 recalls. The vehicle has 46K miles on it. I'm kicking myself for not paying $1500 for the extended warranty. Didn't think I'd need it. I was WRONG. Gotta last 1 more year so I can pay off my wife's van. Then it's gone and I won't be returning.
  • 2005 Ford Five Hundred I purchased my 2005 Ford 500 brand new. The A/C has never worked properly. The dealership said there was nothing wrong with it. The compressor has burned out and Ford could care less. I will never purchase another Ford product.
  • 2013 Toyota RAV4 Just completed two years with the car. Have 20,000 miles on it now and no issues. MPG has been 30 on highway and 26 combined and 20 intown driving
  • 2002 BMW 325i We have a troublesome situation with our 2002 BMW 325i (E46). We recently discovered that each of the rear door stanchions has an orange sticker affixed to it stating "side airbag not operational" with an ID code of "7 008 026". We don't know who or where the stickers were put on the car but believe it was done at the factory in Munich. We had purchased the car in July 2002 while living overseas and had taken delivery at the factory after which BMW arranged for it to be shipped to us upon our return to the USA. Has anyone had a similar experience with this type of sticker or does anyone have any explanation for why the stickers were required ???
  • 2006 Chrysler Town & Country My wife and I bought the 2006 Chrysler Town and Country Touring NEW. What a big mistake! Listed below are some of the problems and fixes that had to be down to this P.O.S. I will never buy another Chrysler vehicle again. 1.After just 30000 miles, the front brake pads were worn down also the brake rotors are so cheap they had to be replace, unable to turn them not even once. 2.Around the 50000 mile mark the Driver side electric slider door would not operate. I had to replace the wire harness and also the locking module. 3.About 65000 miles the Alternator went bad and took out the battery, had that replaced and then the PCM module was the cause for a major squealing noise. 4.At 95000 miles the Passenger side window control motor stopped working. Again, like always, I replaced it. 5.At 110000 miles the headlights would flicker and stay off for about 2-3 minutes, sometimes while driving. Also numerous times the lights would be on while the vehicle was off and sitting in the driveway. Replaced the headlight switch module and that took care of the problem. 6.At 114000 miles, there is a loud noise coming from the engine bay, when the steering wheel is turned, the steering pump sounds horrible. I found that the Power Steering Reservoir has a filter on the bottom inside the container. If it is dirty it doesn't allow the fluid to pass through especially during the colder months. What a royal pain to get to the #10 nut on the back side of the bottom of the reservoir. Once replaced that horrible noise disappeared. 7.At this same 114000 miles, the driver front low beam light wont come on. The high beams work fine, so replaced that bulb and still the same problem. Researching the possible problems, I read it might be the Front Control Module, not too sure since this has just happened and unable to figure it out yet. Most of these problems I have fixed myself, I know if I took it to the dealership, I've would have spent thousands. Like I stated in the beginning. I WILL NEVER BUY ANOTHER CHRYLER OR DODGE AGAIN!!!!!
  • 2007 Pontiac Solstice I own a 2007 Solstice roadster and have a problem with water accumulating in the trunk due to rain. The drainage system from the convertible top into the trunk doesn't handle the amount of water. Other than that it's been a great little car for my wife (I don't fit into it very well).
  • 2001 BMW 525i After reading the other consumer review, I do believe I have a lemon on my hands. I bought this car in 2011 with 68,000 on it hoping this car would do me good. I kept up with the maintenance on this vehicle but in turn the vehicle has killed me softly. The first two years with the vehicle was fine. I needed to replace the rotors, brake pads, rear passenger window motor, and the oil. The third year trying times stumbled upon me. I ended up spending at least 8k in work on this car (almost the value of the car). Everything that could go wrong did -- radiator went, rad hoses went, valve cover oil leak happened, spark plugs and ignition coils went, belt went (stalled on me right in the middle of the street...very dangerous), lower rad hose, oil filter housing, lower ball joint, power seat stopped working, window motor on the front passenger, wiper motor failed, atv fluid leaking, clear coat started peeling and the list goes on.... I WILL NOT ever buy another BMW. -signed one unhappy Virginian
  • 2007 Toyota 4Runner I bought my 4.7 V8 4Runner new in 2007. This may be the best auto I've ever owned! The 4Runner belongs to a select few that is body-on-frame construction, giving you more control and rigidity in off-road conditions. At 78,000 miles I haven't had a single mechanical or electrical problem. Absolutely ZERO issues. There are no rattles or shakes, even when driving on rough terrain. The components are solid and still look quite new. Trans shifts all five gears seamlessly. The i-Force V8 is smooth but powerful. Performance in rain and snow is like no other. It remains solid, confident and willing. Lock the differential and go 4X4-low and you'll be able to have more fun. The down-hill-assist is a nice option for steep down hills. This SUV, built actually by Hino, may not be for everyone but its build quality and performance may impress. I am a very happy 4Runner owner!
  • 2005 Chrysler Town & Country 2015 Update: Still have the van. 170,000 miles. Eats tires and brakes. One valve spring, heater control, some of the dash lights, and radiator broke at about 150. Replaced BCM and catalytic converter at about 125. Burns/uses oil like most Chryslers. Rusted through in front of the rear tires on both sides in the exact same location. Now during fill-up the gas pump keeps clicking off, recommendation was to replace tank ($1000). Kia here we come. Original: Stow and go is great. Big seats are comfortable. Entertainment system continues to work as promised. Only has 68000, electric doors broke, rack and pinion broke, water pump replaced (under warranty), engine growls, front end makes a 'click' when the steering wheel is turned, brakes are way undersized (means you have to replace them often), dealer charges $150 to 'reprogram' the transmission. Looks good but the hard engineering was over looked when they designed this van.
  • 2004 Volvo V70 This review is sent from Thailand where I bought my Volvo V70 in 2004. The first thing that ever went wrong with the car in eleven years happened in January 2015. One of the bulbs of the headlights blew. That is the only time I have ever had to take my Volvo V70 to the garage other than for its regular service - in eleven years. I also have a Mercedes C200 station wagon, which is a few years older. The electronics / electrics failed and the car had to crawl home at about 5 mph in its third year, the air-conditioning fan control switch malfunctioned and had to be replaced in its fourth year, the ceiling fell down (detatched from the roof)(!) and a new one had to be fitted in its seventh year, and there is an incurable rattle in the back door. Apart from that, it is fine. I would like to buy one of the latest Volvos but fear I would be replacing an amazingly reliable car with one that perhaps is not. I just do not think I can ever part with my Volvo.
  • 2001 Toyota Tacoma i have owned my this truck for 3 years when i bought it it had 68,000miles now has 100,000. it is also lifted 6 inches with 35in tires, also has upgraded bumpers and sound system truck has been great nothing has gone wrong with the motor and i have put it through some rough times only thing i have ever had to replace was breaks, and installed new ranch struts which factory ones just didn't give a good enough ride with the lift.. over all would recommend this truck to anyone who's looking for a reliable and well build truck.
  • 2004 Mercedes-Benz S55 AMG Awesome car!
  • 2009 GMC Canyon I own a 09 GMC Canyon and I have had it in and out of the transmission shop since I have had it! it has a warranty yet after I get it fixed it starts shifting hard from first to high! I am so flustered about this. Thank you
  • 2008 Chevrolet Uplander Bought an 08 new, still have it with 317,000 miles on it. The engine and trans are bullet proof. 7 front wheel bearings 4 sets of front brakes 2 sets rear brakes, air con doesn't work, heat has always been erratic at best. Over heated 3 times constantly dumps the coolant for no reason that has been found, I have to check it constantly. Interior has slowly fallen apart and the seats crack. The first two years it spent a total of 60 days in the garage getting fixed. I want to see how long I can make it last.
  • 2003 Oldsmobile Alero Bought this car for 7500 n have 900 left to go, have had it for atleast 3 years, very reblable car, I love it to pieces its my first car, had to do usually tune up oil change, changed the belt a couple times new battery, spark plugs, and that's its, I have aftermarket intake , and this car still runs like a champ, its sitting with 194000 miles! My first car so it my baby! My exhaust has back fire now, pops, I love it, I have a lot of stuff I'm doing to this car once its payed off, very good car! 5 stars on everything!
  • 2007 Mazda Mazda6 I HAVE HAD A SUDDEN INCREASE IN MY HEAT GAGE ALTHOUGH THERE IS NO WATER DID A RADIATOR PRESSURE TEST SHOWS HEADGASKET BLOWN NO WATER THOUGH RADIATOR WATER REMAINS FULL COULD IT BE THE THERMOSTAT STUCK OR A BLOCKAGE IN THE WATER PUMP THEO CAPETOWN SOUTH AFRICA THEODRUMMER@TELKOMSA.NET
  • 2004 Buick Rainier I just brought a used 2004 with 180000 miles on it....I have had a few small problems with it..but I love it and it a great driving suv..
  • 2012 Subaru Legacy Struts are rubbing making noise when going over small dips or heaves in the road. Dealer says they all make noise in the cold. Bs. My 2002 subaru doesn't make any noise.
  • 2014 Mazda Mazda3 Nice interior materials, good ride, and good safety rating. Averaging 32 MPG on a commute that's about 50-60% city/traffic driving. Biggest downside in my opinion is that the A-frame creates a bad forward-driving blind spot that can hide a whole car when turning/pulling out at intersections.
  • 2004 Chevrolet Aveo I bought my 04 Aveo in August of 2013 with 65000 miles for $5500. We immediately replaced the timing belt based on reports that it goes at about 60000 miles. Since then I have repaired all of the following: Catalytic convertor (2x, burned out in 6 months due to engine running too rich)-$1300 (second time it was under warranty) O2 sensor-$100 Spark plugs/fuel injectors $200 Major leak in rear main seal $1100 New tire $80 Gasket leak $100 Water pump, timing belt, whole new cylinder head $2700 (timing belt was just out of warranty) Turned a $5500 car into an approximately $11000 car Performance issues: poor handling poor acceleration worse acceleration if the heat or AC is running random misfire suspension is horrible
  • 2004 Chevrolet Colorado I bought my 2004 Colorado used. It had been in a flood in upstate New York and bounced from dealer to dealer until I bought it. I replaced the Gas tank, had the brakes done and P0171 is the only regular code I got after 1000 miles. Followed sites on internet advice and finally figured out it was the transmission dipstick not seating properly. Fixed the problem no more codes. I'd buy it again. I don't like the driver seat but my wife drives it the most and she loves it. This was my first four wheel drive vehicle outside the military love the way it takes drifts on, up and over.
  • 2014 Chrysler Town & Country Chrysler town and country 2014 garage changed 2 rear shocks at 5000 KM and also at 19,200 KM. At 18,900 the power steering hose leaked badly. The vehicle was towed to garage and hose repaired by dealer. Len