Car Owners' Reviews

Car Reviews and Owner Comments

Excellent savings on fuel. Love the hologram speedometer and built in G.P.S.. Engine does shudder at times. Overall, love this car. Love the Bluetooth function and dashboard set up. Not meant to carry 5 adults long distant. Love the U.S.B. plug in, with speaker plug in for cell phone or tablet. So far, has been a very reliable car. Owned it over 2 and a half years, have put over 70,000 miles, brought it with about 35,000 miles.
I am having issues with transmission fluid. Seems to be leaking into cooling system. There's no signs of leaks at the under body.
I owned this car in late '00 now can't believe as of today on 5/7/2015 my Mazda clocked over 250,000 miles with the original engine and tranny...Has received all good maintenance when I first purchased it new. The car still looks good inside and out no cosmetic problems seats are comfortable as features are very outstanding. Took 3 hour trips never once felt too exhausted so happy driving this car love my Millenia. Overall she rides like a dream still not even closed compared to my Volvo didn't ride this smooth as my Mazda. Interior materials are great look very expensive has Original Bose stereo with 6 disc CD changer lots of power from engine...performance is adequate it gets good gas mileage well worth value...Didn't do much to car only thing be a shortcoming be brakes doesn't last longer they require an replacement every 2-3years but still the car is overall reliable. I've got all serviced records looks top of the line with factory exterior white/two tone gold paint with Premium model...2.3 Supercharged is the best ever under hood of car took very excellent cared of my car she is the best while running great in excellent shape.
I had a 2005 but got totaled now I am driving a 2007 Avalon Limited purchased in 2011. This car is reliable and comfortable driven have silver color as my other one loving my Avalon its a best pick owning one of these. Does great in city driving plus interior feels like a Buick love elegance in/out of it its in excellent condition. I would buy another in a heartbeat I'm driving this one until 200,000 just did regular oil changes and changed spark plugs at 3,000 miles). Overall Avalon is best car ever owned gorgeous looking very quiet driving after 4 years never given me an problem it's amazing than ever to drive being the best ever.
I like this car a lot but a few things are a pain.The dash set up is not the best, the vents for the A/C only move in 2 directions not 4 so you cannot direct the cold air how you like. . Also, the clock on the dash is very shiny, and creates a lot of glare when the sun hits it, which happens a lot more than you would think. It makes it hard to see sometimes. ALso the radio is only average sound wise. I have had cheaper cars with much better sound systems. Mechanically it is still in good shape at 63000+ miles .
I just purchased a 2015 Chevy Siverado 1500 LT. Nice truck. Sunset orange. I have owned a 2005 and 2006. I notice they all seem to have some sort of drive train issues. The 05 and 06 had a clunk in the drive line. Now my 2015 has a drive line vibration at 45 and 90 mph. I have read a few other peoples reviews and all said the same. I hope they find a solution because I am very OCD and do not tolerate these types of issues. Every vehicle i own is predestine and the day I sell it, The next person is getting a well taken care of vehicle.
loved my car when I first got it but over the past three years I have had many issues with my engine, electrical, and it shutting down randomly. The curse control buttons broke within the first year that I had bought the car (2009). The dashboard lights never stay on. The window control panel on the divers door doesn't always work all the windows. And the other control panels sometimes don't work too. Engine wise, I am not sure the real reason why it breaks down and has a hard time getting up to speed sometimes but its becoming more frequent.
I have for this car 5 years the car had 5500 miles on it when I first bought it. A little grandma owned this vehicle. The car sat for a long time, never was used that often. I paid $12,000 For this car, the car was like brand-new. she paid $46,000 dollars for it new. The only thing I put into it was a new battery. The battery in the car at the time was five years old, did not want to take a chance. So I changed it. And later on in time I had to put an air blower for the catalytic converter under the drivers Side front bumper. Not expensive at all. The interior still had the new car smell. Which surprised the heck out of me being that the car was five years old at the time. Everything and I mean everything on the car was original. now came the problems, the engine had 39,000 miles on it. After I had the oil changed started to leak, it was six months and 1500 miles after the oil change that I noticed the passenger side front of the engine started to leak oil. Maybe it's the filter or the oil pan plug gasket. I don't know, but I will find out tomorrow because I'm going to get under the car to find out exactly where it's coming from. Also I had replaced all the brakes and the rotors at 40,000 miles. I think it's too soon, I think I should have gotten more miles out of the brakes.The brakes were original equipment when the car was manufactured. Now the passenger-side rear airshock is leaking like crazy to my surprise I never had An air shock like this go so soon with only 40,000 miles on it I am replacing both tomorrow. I can't complain about what I have to do now. I got the car at a fantastic price. The car was like new and for what I paid I cannot complain what I am complaining about is the oil leak that started, the engine is still like brand new, the rear airshock is leaking like crazy and the brakes went to soon and what I mean went to soon, metal to metal there was no indication on the dashboard to tell me this. I had to find out from listening and the feel of the car.
Lots of people buy bad cars and good cars of EVERY make and model. Bad reviews from angry people mean they bought the wrong car, didn't have a mechanic check it out (Used Car Buying for Dummies === GET A MECHANIC!) or fell in love with something cute. I've had my used 2001 BMW 740iL for 6 years and it is a great car. Just clocked 175K miles and she's running like a charm. Yes, some repairs are expensive, but most are not. Yes, it's a beast on the road and commands huge respect. Yes, it is the Ultimate Driving Machine, but more it is the Ultimate Road Car. Taking a long trip in anything else is unthinkable. Replacing a window motor is painful, but so are car payments on a new car that is worth 40% less the minute you drive off the dealer lot. Use your heads, girls! Get a good and experienced BMW mechanic to check out ANY used BMW you're going to buy. The rest is up to you, i,e, maintenance, the KEY to a car's long life.
160,000 miles and still going strong - other than brakes, tires and scheduled maintenance, I've had to replace the alternator at about 80K, one ignition coil at 150K, and a leaking AC Condenser at 160K. Compared to other cars I've owned, and that's a lot with 2 kids in college, this car has been incredible. As it also came with a lifetime power train warranty, I'm going to keep it for as long as possible - and when it finally goes, I would buy another Toyota in a heartbeat.
I have a 2002 dodge ram 4.7 4x4 , went to drive it home , had no power RPM went up to 5000 reved high then truck shut down , was able to tow home , but got home and can't move motor I think it's seized or transmission its gone ? Anyone know ?
Bought a 2001 S430 used. I've had four MBZ, 1979 240D, 1980 280SE, '82 380SEL. A 1983 380SL which I still have which has nearly 300,000 miles. The 2001 is pathetic. Repairs constantly, AC is intermittent (AZ weather!), electrical anomalies, and no door lock switch on the drivers door. Head rests that flip down and not up, trunk does not open with key fob, doors do not lock with key fob. Windshield washer tank goes empty by itself. Constant warnings of R & L blinker reflectors?? etc, etc. It is just not what MBZ stands for! It is the only vehicle I have ever had that has a warning light if a warning light goes out. BUT, I love the brakes!!
I have a 2003 GMC Envoy XL SLE purchased brand new. Parked in heated garage, 205,000 miles. Speedometer died at 101k miles tach died at 175k. GMC instrument cluster is ripe with problems so i removed it and had it rebuilt for $150. See youtube for repair shops and how to remove, the removal and installation of the cluster is so easy and took 10 minutes!. Dealer wanted $1,000 4 years ago. I should have done this three years ago, If you get it rebuilt do the complete cluster as eventually all of the gauges will die. Rear speakers have died and i think that is my next fix. I have replaced brakes myself that is so easy as well. New Disk and pads throw away the old and replace with Premium Parts do not use less then premium parts as the brakes will chatter and wear way too soon. The rear Glass tailgate hatch mechanism will fail, i need to learn how to replace that. Help on that would be appreciated. Replaced both the Wheel bearing and did Upper control arms and tie rod ends. that took a few days but i saved over $900. The Rear back up light reflectors will fail, fill with water and cause the socket to require replacement. That was a very easy project and reflector and socket cost less that $30 per side. Engine is 100% great Transmission is 100% great because i have the towing package with trans cooler. I have never towed but the cooler protects and enhances the life of the transmission. My wife and i love this car and lament the day we will have to say good bye. Maybe one of the kids will take it after college.
My 2009 Sante Fe started acting up - when starting it, it would not fire up. Ist time - it finally clicked in after 3 tries, the next time (2 days later)it didn't . It just made those gear noises and wouldn't fire. Called the Hyundai dealership, said to tow it in so they could have a look. We called CAA to tow it. After explaining the problem to the guy who came, he first wanted to take a look under the hood before towing it. As soon as he did he shook his head and asked who sold it to us as there were two wires attached to the battery for rust prevention. He said having that hook up is one of the reasons the battery level was low - it used up too much juice. Advised me to detach these wires as they cause more trouble than they're worth. He also told me if it happens again, to press the lock and the unlock buttons on the key at the same time. This will reset the system and the car will run. It worked. Never have I been told about these wires and this "firing problem" and how to solve it at the dealership. That CAA guy was worth his weight in gold! Ottawa, ONT 20 April 2015
I have 70,000 miles on my 2008 honda accord. Every 20,000 miles I have to replace brakes. I have A/C problems, blows hot air (off and on). I had VTC changed under TSB at 55,000 miles and now the same engine problem is occuring, which i will have to pay for. It goes through oil (consuming) it. I have to add a quart every 2,000 miles. Recently, the starter went out $500 and the power steering pump was replaced ($400) because they said it was leaking too bad and would cause an engine fire. Both not under warranty or recall (honda said) I contaced NHTSA as well as Honda America. Honda America is ignoring me.....I HATE MY HONDA ACCORD.....and i will never buy another one. I HATE HONDA AMERICA !!!!! HORRIBLE CAR. I plan to sue them......
I have a 1998 Dodge B3500 conversion van by Pleasureway. The excessive rear end sway was nearly totally eliminated by installing 2"spacers on rear wheels and raising air pressure in rear air bags to 75lbs.Front steering problem (wander) improved by replacing all four ball joints, shocks & steering damper. Steering wheal still wanders a bit, but havingit checked on 4-22-15. I'll let all know outcome.
4 wheeling machine but fuck the 3.o
i got one of these for free from my mother everything about this car impressed me i jumped it on a daily basis and it n ever broke one time
i have a 95 hyaundai and ive done everything in that car that ive ever done to any 4wd i know these are very reliable cars
98 Blazer LT 4x4 144,000 miles owned now two months. Truck is very Roomey but hard on front end arms and brakes.Replaced activator in drivers door and speakers after buying it with only f/l speaker working also had to replace l/f door light switch to fix interior lighting and key in ignition chimes when ever key was in ignition..Good truck for The cheap $1500.00 i paid for it. But have put 1k in it to make it a real bargain including tires, shocks, new gas cap, speakers and door jam switch and activator also left inner and outter ball joints and pittman arm still shakes on rough roads and leaks oil by bell housing area also light shaking on idle but gets the job done
I have a 2008 Dodge Avenger R/T that I bought used. I bought the car in June of 2014 and it had 60,000 miles on it. It is very clean, inside and out. I took it to Midas for an oil change and the mechanic said that whoever owned it before me took very good care of it. It has new tires, new brakes, and the body is in great shape, except for the lip on the front of the hood. The paint is bubbling. It's not rust, because the hood isn't metal. The interior of the car is spotless, the radio is awesome. I love this car. No mechanical issues. I have put 5000 miles on it with no problems. I love this car. My trunk doesn't hold water when it rains either.
Hello returning 2002 mercury mountaineer ford dealership owner i wanted to tell you what the black leaking fluid is on my left front tire and the knocking/popping noise is when you turn I need to replace the transfer case ultimately it will cost me 2,000 to fix I have now owned my 2002 mountaineer for three years and will have almost $15,000 into it not including gas and insurance got it at 92k it now has 145k and eventually if I don't fix it it will tie up my awd and my truck will not drive for 50,000 miles and gas price of 2.49 a gallon and let's face it gas got to almost $4 gas alone is a little more then 20,000 so we're up to 35,000 (a house) my insurance cost me around 120 times that by 36 so now we are at $40,000 in 53,000 miles
Need to have a zero reliability, I would give a zero.
Hi my name is Errol 306,000 and still going
I like my Avalon Limited BUT ..... I just learned that to replace my headlight bulbs they need to remove the bumper ( P&L) runs over $500 for both lights - my older Camry cost $30 for parts and 25 min of my own labor. What kind of car co. would build a car that requires removal of the bumper to change the bulb. Although other elements in the car seem to work well after my 8 years of owner ship I am extremely worried what other lame brain ideas guided the decisions that will effect the owners ability to repair their car as it gets older. My other complaint is the suspension which is getting loose, noisy, and less luxury in feel. ( however part of the blame goes to Louisiana roads which are substandard to say the least ) Hope I won't be on the site in a few years complaining about repair cost for things I don't even image yet. I kind of feel like Toyota ( which I have trusted for my last 3 cars) has let me down, hope to be proved wrong !
passenger seat back doesn't in position
Traded wife's BMW 328 for a 2010 C300 with 24000 miles. Have had it 8 months. It has been back to Mercedes 3 times with loss of all power steering fluid, twice in last two weeks. Dealership can't fix problem and charge $300 - $450 each time. Not enough dealerships in the Nashville area to service cars they sell. Impossible to schedule service times unless the vehicle is towed in. First and last Mercedes we will ever own. My wife is driving my BMW and I am in a rental because the dealer doesn't have any loaner. Going back to a BMW.
i love this truck
This is my wife's car. She purchased it new in 2,000. Rides excellent, minimal road noise. Large interior. Normal maintenance performed. Have 140,000 miles on it currently (2015). Has run with little problems until now. The heater core needs to be replaced along with a/c compressor. Can drive it however if I use the ac or htg. we smell antifreeze. I recently received an estimate to fix these two issues, $2,300. Looking for another repair estimate currently. Hate to replace it but may have to.