Car Owners' Reviews

Car Reviews and Owner Comments

211,000 and still going a few issues but compared to out last 5 cars, came out way ahead.
1997 HONDA ACCORD LX - AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION: Have had numerous major costly repairs with the Honda Accord LX, 4 cylinder, automatic transmission. Complete transmission failure at 55,000 miles, upper camshaft seal shifted, causing major oil loss, new starter, new radiator, near A/C compressor, new transmission solenoids, new altenator (replaced twice), and replacement of steering rack due to leakage from Honda continuing to use "rubber" instead of "silicone" which lasts much longer. Would NOT purchase another Honda Accord LX - 4 cylinder, automatic transmission, with so many known issues by Honda Corporation, especially premature automatic transmission failure. In my opinion, Honda Accord is no longer considered a reliable vehicle or good used car to purchase. Please review NUMEROUS premature automatic transmission failures for all years of this model before considering purchasing.
It's getting worst about everyday. I need help this car is falling apart on me. The engine has caught on fire plus got it rebuilt but now the motor is stalling at stop signs and red lights. Tranny blew at 115k miles took into several shops now car is beginning squeaking loud. I had a nice person to push me at gas station when car decided stalled at light. It idles bad even backfired while now sounds like diesel because no exhaust cat. Before bought the car was in 8 accidents maybe why it's unreliable before the owner said he put lots of repairs into it after hit 30,000 miles. I spent at least 225.00 on new parts even had to use a rental when repair shop kept my car overnight it is starting be money pit. Can't afford a newer car so I'm stuck with this crap seems acceleration is dangerous and engine misfired too hazardous for me driving this car. Definitely afraid might get into serious accident so crazy because drive with my hazard lights on because car doesn't have any acceleration as have to hammer the throttle down every mechanic take in says can't find the problem. Looking for a used car or try be able finding a new car so get out of this vehicle too dangerous for me driving around liked this or get into bad accident that be serious causing my life.
Bought the car new love it. I have had my Cougar for 13 years not a issue runs and drives like new. It's a awesome beautiful looking car as '02 model. It is well equipped with some great options very comfortable sportier on outside handles and drive real good. The Cougar is great within last 13 years I've owned it it's an joy ever driven. I'm at now 125K miles got regular routine maintenance all original has a V6 motor its incredibly nice little coupe ever WON'T DIE ON ME YET just love this car gets good mpg. Very easily using as the radius are perfect Cougar is bit lighter on roads great performance was well worth money spending getting this car.
Bought van in 2004. Problems beginning still love it but time let it go can't complain because it was very dependable ever looking at another Ford vehicle.
Trading off a Volvo. I just bought a 2007 Five Hundred SEL its beautiful in and out. Never had high repair cost at repair shops only things get (common) brakes they last only 2 months than got get new ones. Recently done oil changed, this car is very gorgeous looking it has all features. Purchased mines with AWD. Interior is top of the line very comfortable seats so quiet driving car. Exterior styling is gorgeous love my car has tons of power available with good options inside of interior no issues. Purchased my Five Hundred in Jan 2015 a good looking car like it better than my 2002 Volvo its a gem owning this car so luxurious at its best.
I like this car a lot. We bought it brand new now has over 110k miles. Problems only had would be changing brakes pad and getting new batteries. The car is dependable not painless. It rides good have SEL V6 the Fusion is in great condition no other mechanical problems. Love how spacious is with lots of room handles excellent in snow including AWD helps around city driving or suburbs. I really like this car a lot still looks like new as first day bought off lot. Since day 1 our Fusion has done us well gets very low maintenance easy driving has nice stuff all inside. Thinking of holding on to this car until runs 200,000 miles was our first Ford product after trading off a little Honda Civic it's a great running car we've ever owned just love her. My family has owned Fords before never had mechanical problems they ran 350,000 miles hope our Fusion will last us until than. Got all oil changes, tires, fluids and all checkups replaced minor parts either at AutoZone or etc., still it's a good looking car being absolutely the best ever at its best.
I bought my CLK 500 off a lease. It came Cerified with a one-year warranty. I had a problem with the cup holder. The interior piece cracked when I put a certain cup in it. I can still use it but it doesn't grip cups with a smaller circumference very well. Not a show stopper. The tranny has a quirk. After running for long periods at 45mph or better, there is a tendency for it to get stuck between gears when downshifting. Releasing the gas and holding the brake seems to get it to engage again but it is a bit disturbing. It would add a second or two to reaction time in a crisis. A diagnosis by the dealer only gets you a bill and an opinion that is not necessarily about the true cause of the problem "It could be this" or "It could be that" etc. Each step has it's own costs. What good are diagnostic codes if they don't localize a problem? The real problem is that much information is only available via the Mercedes Stuttgart database. That makes it difficult to get a true second opinion. Otherwise, no complaints about the rest of the car. Have a warranty if you're not prepared to pay for expensive repairs. That's the best advice I can give.
2011 CTS with 29,000 miles. Steering wheel was loose, lots of play. They had to replace the control arm. Got the car back and steering wheel is cocked about 8 degrees to the right, not dead on center. Brought it back multiple times. Finally they had to replace the entire steering rack. Should not happen on a car with 29K miles
Great car I have the SE model. Fusion is a nice looking sporty car before had a '90 Tempo and '99 Contour before buying my 3rd Ford. Never put any repairs into this car runs forever rides decent gets 30 mpg on Lexington roads handles well being bought mines with FWD it's a amazing car. My Fusion SE is Navy blue this car will definitely treat u well although not as good as God but at least know can count yourself having #1 highly dependable car ever as the Fusion.
Love the car. I did put money in few repairs replacing pre cats,brakes and transmission problem. At this time the car is running fine still worried about other things breaking at least it's reliable after got it back in 2012 love car performance and exterior looks. So far rides smooth while it's loaded to the max with available options ever in this car.
Overall love my 2011 Tribute bought used in 2013. Now it's at 78,000 miles my family loves it too. Never give us problems runs well with zero issues. It's a great commuter SUV very pleased with everything on the Mazda would love to have another one.
I had 279,000 miles on mine before a mud bog got me sideways and I had a rollover accident that totalled it. No injuries whatsoever. Owned it for 10 years. My esteem for durability, safety and reliability is vastly more important to me than any concerns about 13 MPG. My experience with brake costs seems consistent with other posts here, also the Birfield joints (CV joint) can be an Achilles' heel. I had the cylinder head machined at 180,000 because a piece of spark plug wiring fell into the combustion chamber during a tune up and I couldn't get it out. The machinist found a 0.04" warp across the face of the head that he couldn't machine out. He suggested just reassembling it anyway, which I did. I put nearly 100,000 miles on that warped head! In the ranks of all-time best utilitarian workhorse SUV's this vehicle belongs on everybody's short list, and certainly at the top of my list. I will buy another one.
excelente the only problem i have is vibration from the compressor or ac.
I had this car since new. Common problems be brakes and replaced 3rd solenoid. The Deville runs like a champ purchased it in 2003 brand new of Feb '03 still have all records. Got DHS model look super fantastic just love my Caddy enjoying many more years of life with it.
Piece of crap. I will never buy another Cadillac again after all problems had just liked my 2000 Seville. This car spent 18 days into shop even overnight for bad engine module at 85,000 miles my mechanic advised that might go ahead get another engine replacement plus took to dealer 23x for bad trans/leaking oil situation but was charged higher fee since my car is out of warranty thought changing oils would been better actually wrong the car now burns oil like crazy still didn't do any good. I've had brake problems spent $123.98 on rotors, calipers and pinions they seemed need changing just about every year or so the car is breaking me at this time. The battery blew twice went to places like NAPA, AutoZone and Advance Auto getting new batteries because some reason it's something in engine causing my batteries to just blow for no apparently reason. I spent too much getting new catalytic converter although didn't go through my dealer figured go to mechanic be cheaper instead dealing with hassles but couldn't win for losing the car might need another one replaced. Can't believe a car over 10 years old with low miles has tons of problems for beautiful car like this one I take very good care of it even when took into dealer for services starting having these problems contacted GM was just worst for me because no one didn't help with the problems. I'm already finished paying car off for 5 years ago but now it's time for me get another vehicle know ever trade in wouldn't be worth nothing as this car value probably not a thing in all expensive repairs put down on it. Steering had to be checked by a mechanic seems something was making popping noises from under dashboard plus had a leak on my leg might be bad steering pump leak my mechanic couldn't find anything what be caused of it all I know it's not a Cadillac. When made another mistake should have known better not to touch another Cadillac after dealing with another 5 year old car was a lemon as well but now never again buy a Cadillac time for me move on another make after experience with both Cadillac's looking at Hyundai or etc. GOOD RIDDANCE!!!
We have the '11 SV Premium loved this car after purchased new in 2011. I got 83,778 miles no problems it's fully loaded with all options available. The Maxima rides like a BMW very comfortable with lots of power gets 26 mpg. Looks sporty got performance even paddle shifters are great with D-Sport mode and CVT trans this car is the best ever. Overall my wife love the car so much she wanted purchased another Maxima as same version like this one except a used model but she is waiting on the new 2016 model arrive next month at dealership. It's our first Nissan product after trading a Volvo S60 on a Maxima it was worth everything buying a nice equipped car liked this one though top of the line still worth best bang for the buck ever purchasing this car.
I had nothing but good cars from Nissan. Purchased a used 2003 Maxima SE in 2013 with over 70,000 miles. Just done nothing but regular oil changes, plugs and rotations etc. I would love to own another Maxima as my next vehicle. All I can say that is the experienced has been impressive with this model only thing had trouble was AC compressor & brakes so far this car is great at 100,000 miles just changed timing chain recently absolutely love my Max planning get many more miles out of her even though thinking of buying new Maxima next month will keep this car as my second car.
BEST CAR I'VE EVER OWNED. My Buick finally over 200,000 miles never gave me problems it has religiously been fully serviced at dealership. Never put a dime into minimal repairs got a 3800 V6 very nice car while still comfortable. I definitely would buy another Buick this car runs amazing went on several trips no problems. Has lots of spacious plenty of room it's a bigger car enough dimensions perfect sized car I have ever owned pln driving until it all breaks free.
After coming out of an Infiniti for the Ford F-150 I am miserable I never realized just how bad these trucks were. Serious electrical problems, squeaks really bad, cloth on seats stains really bad, always had issues under the hood.
After 2 years driving elantra, in early 2015, the airbag light started to lit on even after the engine was running. Checked at the service centre, they detected that the airbag at the driver's seat was malfunctioning. Since the car is still under warranty,Hyundai has done a good job by replacing a new one. Zin, KL, Malaysia
surprisingly nice driving and riding van. the 3.9L v-6 is more powerful (easily out-runs my corolla)and more fuel-efficient than i expected. much easier to work on than any other van i've crossed paths with.
Excellent savings on fuel. Love the hologram speedometer and built in G.P.S.. Engine does shudder at times. Overall, love this car. Love the Bluetooth function and dashboard set up. Not meant to carry 5 adults long distant. Love the U.S.B. plug in, with speaker plug in for cell phone or tablet. So far, has been a very reliable car. Owned it over 2 and a half years, have put over 70,000 miles, brought it with about 35,000 miles.
I am having issues with transmission fluid. Seems to be leaking into cooling system. There's no signs of leaks at the under body.
I owned this car in late '00 now can't believe as of today on 5/7/2015 my Mazda clocked over 250,000 miles with the original engine and tranny...Has received all good maintenance when I first purchased it new. The car still looks good inside and out no cosmetic problems seats are comfortable as features are very outstanding. Took 3 hour trips never once felt too exhausted so happy driving this car love my Millenia. Overall she rides like a dream still not even closed compared to my Volvo didn't ride this smooth as my Mazda. Interior materials are great look very expensive has Original Bose stereo with 6 disc CD changer lots of power from engine...performance is adequate it gets good gas mileage well worth value...Didn't do much to car only thing be a shortcoming be brakes doesn't last longer they require an replacement every 2-3years but still the car is overall reliable. I've got all serviced records looks top of the line with factory exterior white/two tone gold paint with Premium model...2.3 Supercharged is the best ever under hood of car took very excellent cared of my car she is the best while running great in excellent shape.
I had a 2005 but got totaled now I am driving a 2007 Avalon Limited purchased in 2011. This car is reliable and comfortable driven have silver color as my other one loving my Avalon its a best pick owning one of these. Does great in city driving plus interior feels like a Buick love elegance in/out of it its in excellent condition. I would buy another in a heartbeat I'm driving this one until 200,000 just did regular oil changes and changed spark plugs at 3,000 miles). Overall Avalon is best car ever owned gorgeous looking very quiet driving after 4 years never given me an problem it's amazing than ever to drive being the best ever.
I like this car a lot but a few things are a pain.The dash set up is not the best, the vents for the A/C only move in 2 directions not 4 so you cannot direct the cold air how you like. . Also, the clock on the dash is very shiny, and creates a lot of glare when the sun hits it, which happens a lot more than you would think. It makes it hard to see sometimes. ALso the radio is only average sound wise. I have had cheaper cars with much better sound systems. Mechanically it is still in good shape at 63000+ miles .
I just purchased a 2015 Chevy Siverado 1500 LT. Nice truck. Sunset orange. I have owned a 2005 and 2006. I notice they all seem to have some sort of drive train issues. The 05 and 06 had a clunk in the drive line. Now my 2015 has a drive line vibration at 45 and 90 mph. I have read a few other peoples reviews and all said the same. I hope they find a solution because I am very OCD and do not tolerate these types of issues. Every vehicle i own is predestine and the day I sell it, The next person is getting a well taken care of vehicle.
loved my car when I first got it but over the past three years I have had many issues with my engine, electrical, and it shutting down randomly. The curse control buttons broke within the first year that I had bought the car (2009). The dashboard lights never stay on. The window control panel on the divers door doesn't always work all the windows. And the other control panels sometimes don't work too. Engine wise, I am not sure the real reason why it breaks down and has a hard time getting up to speed sometimes but its becoming more frequent.
I have for this car 5 years the car had 5500 miles on it when I first bought it. A little grandma owned this vehicle. The car sat for a long time, never was used that often. I paid $12,000 For this car, the car was like brand-new. she paid $46,000 dollars for it new. The only thing I put into it was a new battery. The battery in the car at the time was five years old, did not want to take a chance. So I changed it. And later on in time I had to put an air blower for the catalytic converter under the drivers Side front bumper. Not expensive at all. The interior still had the new car smell. Which surprised the heck out of me being that the car was five years old at the time. Everything and I mean everything on the car was original. now came the problems, the engine had 39,000 miles on it. After I had the oil changed started to leak, it was six months and 1500 miles after the oil change that I noticed the passenger side front of the engine started to leak oil. Maybe it's the filter or the oil pan plug gasket. I don't know, but I will find out tomorrow because I'm going to get under the car to find out exactly where it's coming from. Also I had replaced all the brakes and the rotors at 40,000 miles. I think it's too soon, I think I should have gotten more miles out of the brakes.The brakes were original equipment when the car was manufactured. Now the passenger-side rear airshock is leaking like crazy to my surprise I never had An air shock like this go so soon with only 40,000 miles on it I am replacing both tomorrow. I can't complain about what I have to do now. I got the car at a fantastic price. The car was like new and for what I paid I cannot complain what I am complaining about is the oil leak that started, the engine is still like brand new, the rear airshock is leaking like crazy and the brakes went to soon and what I mean went to soon, metal to metal there was no indication on the dashboard to tell me this. I had to find out from listening and the feel of the car.