Newest Reviews:
  • 1995 Buick Regal Other than manifold head gasket it is a pretty well good car love it to death. Thank u Jesus I have 200,000 miles on the odometer has not shown any significant problems of quitting yet. Will drive until run it through ground no costly repairs but only minor thing having out vehicle be headlight bulbs doesn't last long have to get some so keep whenever one of the lights go out. Regal is a flawless car gets 24 miles per gallon round trips around city looks beautiful in and out absolutely love this car. Engine runs well replaced oil and change fluids making it last I believe u want find a clean '95 Regal around Lexington in good running condition its the best car I have ever had.
  • 2008 Mercedes-Benz E350 hy i have a mercedes benz e 350 at 2008 year i like my car put i have a probleme with the intake manifold flip . what can i do tu repaire it withot tu change the intake manifold cause it so expensive ?
  • 1996 Mazda 626 We had a 1996 626 Mazda bought new in February 1996 sold the car in June 2010 with 132,000 miles. When the car got older put little bit repairs into it as fixing CV boots, timing belt, struts, ignition coil, distributor cap, transmission rebuilt at 10,000 miles, 2 window motors and computer. Overall could trust the car driven on quite few trips got 30 mpg ran like new gave us a decent ride. That was nice car had few options on LX model the engine was smooth running no major issues while was peppy changed oil as is at 3,000 miles and fluids with tranny flushes were at 6,000 miles. It had a 5spd automatic transmission shift smooth but until 87,000 miles needed rebuilt put 10,000 miles after getting all repaired ran like a new car. I wouldn't say it was the fastest car but had lots of good horsepower with a Ford engine under the hood. Stereo was great with Delco cassette seats were comfortable we did have trouble with air conditioner stopped working but happened in 2007 bought a small fan kept in car when driving around. It was the most solid vehicle ever owned I strongly recommend this car because it lasted us 14 years without no major problems except rebuilding tranny other than had original motor and very reliable lots of pep in it right before we sold it.
  • 2002 Mazda Millenia I have a 2002 Mazda Millenia a very reliable car never put expensive repairs on it. I have noticed has few flaws because of car aging got a strong engine 115,000 miles. Mazda rides mint, love the car did noticed some rust spots on muffler guess coming from having snow and other weather conditions very comfortable. It does get good maintenance been a good car I have no other mechanical issues with my Millenia couldn't be happier with this car love it. I am planning to drive until another 20,000 miles all electronics works well in this car.
  • 2014 BMW 335i Bought my 2014 335i in Jan. Rides like you are floating on air smooth as silk. The sound system is a blast. No issues with the tires wearing(10,000 miles) I'm not a fan of the run flat tires but overall I love this car.
  • 2006 Buick Rendezvous Bought my SUV used in 2010 love what counts on my Rendezvous CXL no issues still peppy took few trips out of town plus gets decent gas mileage. I got spark plugs changed at 102,000 miles and set of new tires drives solid has awesome handling believe long term reliability is no problem. Good sound system love the comfortable seats materials are nice came with a sunroof . I like the style of this SUV it is a nice Buick bought used all my maintenance are cheap getting things done on it. It would make a great family SUV being more affordable for the buck never left me stranded took a trip down to Atlanta this Rendezvous handle interstates very well I appreciate all monies worth getting out of my Rendezvous.
  • 2002 Buick Rendezvous Very pleased with my Rendezvous purchased it new. She has 240,000 miles no problems I just bought a Enclave since love Buick's for life u just can't pass their reliability.
  • 2002 Lexus ES300 Purchased a certified Lexus in 2005 my baby has 134,000 miles I take care of all the services at Lexus dealer. The ES has great handling like the quality of it while doing me well with no major problems to list runs good. Overall has an better ride than a 2008 test drove as being pre owned very quiet automobile love it. I would never trade of get rid of this car all maintenance turns out low with nothing putting expensive in the book it's a decent car being top of the line to say it is over 12 years old but a joy driving it.
  • 2002 Dodge Grand Caravan I did get some things fix on this minivan now last told tranny going out has 262,000 miles. I bought it in 2004 with 32,000 miles been a great minivan but now time to sell off I thank u Chrysler though was used but dependable driving all across NC/SC Borders miss it.
  • 2013 Dodge Journey Worst car ever. Dodge is a joke I have a 2013 Dodge Journey purchased new in summer of 2013. Starting having problems until 24,000 miles which is brand new car - Transmission slipping took back to dealer did get replacement w/out no cost now the engine is not good sounds terrible needed an replacement. Now stalls which this problem happened since July when took my wife and 3 kids to Myrtle Beach SC luckily did have nearest Chrysler dealer in area took most of our vacation money spending on a damn module. After got back to MD notice I was losing power all gauges were going down back in with customer service I need another transmission because of coils misfired one 2nd transmission. In November 2014 happens again almost rear ended when on 1-75 heading towards Baltimore contacted Chrysler myself no help from them I have all service records and everything proving that got repairs done on this vehicle now this time I have to pay on a new transmission. I spent some money on this vehicle besides the engine/transmission got brakes replaced 3x plus rotors and dash lights would go off randomly. I will never buy a Chrysler product ever again might be looking at Honda next time because I have had nothing but problems with this vehicle.
  • 2008 Cadillac CTS DON'T BUY THIS CAR unless love spending time in dealer shop. God in his heaven knows could turn the hands back in time never would have got this car. I too have a 2008 CTS burns oil 2/3 quarts last told since out of warranty GM won't help me I have all receipts when first took my car in for 1st scheduled maintenance at 45,000 miles check engine light came on took in to dealer said that car burning 2 quarts of oil...Now since I am 62,000 miles went through 2/3qts I have contacted GM several times get same lame about take to dealer can't help because since waited so long warranty has expired...WHAT A SHAME! Now Cadillac thinks that I'm going to pay for the cost no way. I also had issues with transmission, brakes, steering issues add to list of things have lots of problems. It wouldn't start at grocery store called AAA towed to junkyard overnight since was on a Sunday but next day Monday I called dealer back told them the tow truck was going to bring my car in because had problems wouldn't start leaving me stranded in parking lot at grocery store. They got a chance look at it now engine rebuilt because pistons and oil rings rotten out spend $1575 BUT BY GRACE OF GOD glad had the money repairing why should I pay on something that is on GM and Cadillac be half. I got this car because was a Cadillac fan but now lost faith in both GM and Cadillac never again purchase from this company. This has been the worst experience ever I driven 2 imports and 3 Chryslers none never have had problems. When next week are so comes I am trading this piece of junk in for an well made vehicle either Chrysler, Honda, Nissan or Ford. No GMs for this person when I'm done I am done no more dealing with this lousy company.
  • 2012 Toyota Camry Purchased in late 2011 has few problems. The car has been acting up lately like won't start loss acceleration and A/C smells like mildew. Took in this week to shop because engine makes a loud noise at 30 mph mechanic did some coils but nothing showed also experience transmission problems the car will get stuck into 3rd gear I am taking in to a specialist about this problem. I bought this car because had a 1991 Corolla that was a darn good car but now Toyota quality has falling down in last couple years this is first and last Toyota will ever buy. I'm switching to Honda.
  • 1990 Toyota Camry Just bought car 11 months ago I enjoy every bit of it. It does have little rust around wheel wheels but a wonderful car with 221,000 miles. I got clutch installed plus change out spark plugs etc. This little car runs well finally pass inspection one thing dislike about this car be electric seatbelts but has electric windows, locks, am/fm cassette player, security/alarm and keyless entry. Starts up right away no issues I see distributor cap might needs fixing after while but so far my Camry has been very flawless it looks decent on age it is but truly the most dependable car I have ever had.
  • 1995 Toyota Camry We got this car off craigslist had 147,000 miles did put little investment in repairs like struts, brakes, A/C, 2 window motors, wheel bearing and CV boots. It is a Northern car purchased in Connecticut to say with weather climate this owner really took care of this car. No rust, dents nowhere around car looks good in remarkably great condition we have 234,000 miles haven't had no expensive problems with it. Gas mileage estimates 28 mpg 4 cylinder engine is quick very comfortable lots of room its been a keenest car we driven after bought 7 years ago very happy with it driving around town while been well maintained.
  • 2009 Hyundai Elantra I also have a 2009 Elantra Touring in Red and the clear coat is peeling off the door handles. Intend to take it in to the Dealer and see if they can do anything about it. The car has been very reliable and the design works so well that we don't have any incentive or plans to get a new one. The newer models just don't seem to have the same usable interior space as the 2009 Touring.
  • 1997 Oldsmobile 88 I had a 1988 Delta 88 was a good automobile. Back in 2003 purchase a 1997 88 love this car still in good shape driving at 123,000 miles the 3.8L engine idles smooth while car is in running condition. My 88 is emerald green with tan cloth interior it fits 6 passengers with a bench seat it feels like a luxury car. Oldsmobile and Buick made some luxurious agile ride lots of spacious. Sitting behind wheel think driving a limo with all the handling it gets good fuel economy for being an large vehicle. I've done nothing on this vehicle but changed oil regularly, fluids, flushes and checkups it is peppy no problems a very reliable car suffers no rattles or noises can complain about very nice vehicle without no problems.
  • 2002 Oldsmobile Aurora Dependable vehicle. I did get little work done engine misfired and smell burnt oil which got catalytic converter fixed with a new oil pump/gaskets. Transmission slips but I use Valvoline as with oil put into engine. The car reads on odometer 169,000 miles seats are comfortable very nice car looks exactly like Oldsmobile's top of the line vehicle has leather but On star wasn't available absolutely love this car.
  • 2002 Oldsmobile Bravada Bought new in 2002 very sad GM killed Oldsmobile. I think the Bravada looks better than Trailblazer and Aztek put together this SUV has been good to me. I driven the family to places like New Orleans, Chicago, Indianapolis, Rhode Island and California. The gas mileage isn't too good but is flawless driving this beauty love comfort and smooth luxurious ride gets low maintenance done. Put 223k miles engine and transmission is original only things fixed were radiator, batteries, spark plugs, wheel bearing and CV joints. My Bravada very peppy does well in winter especially in snow still love it 12 years no problems its best SUV I have ever had. I'm reluctant buying another vehicle but just can't part with my Olds a very nice quality SUV no mechanical problems will keep until it dies believe making to 300K miles.
  • 1994 Oldsmobile 98 Bought this car 6 years ago I have never experienced any mechanical problems with my 98 this is a dependable car ever had. Very luxury, comfortable, spacious lots of features and nice looking styling. The 3800 engine runs smooth, it drives amazing ac blows ice cold while the car doesn't lack on nothing an truly dependable car. I receive tons of compliments my nephew likes it as well believe me this is a beautiful looking car low mileage (78K miles) rides better than BMW still has that good feeling sitting behind the wheel of it a tight big car looks like new.
  • 1997 Nissan 240SX Love it, runs like new. Best vehicle ever owned. I did get clutch replaced and radiator so far car is very flawless.
  • 2009 Nissan Maxima I like the car a lot but believe has issues with battery replacements and engine knocks every time at 35 mph. Overall love my Maxima it is an dependable car only problem have out the car be ignition coil went out but still was under warranty Nissan address the problem. CVT needs replacing took in last week to Glenn Nissan in Lexington told tranny needs replacing the car does take off slow. It is comfortable, great stereo sound like looks of vehicle available paddle shifters and A-Pillars are great. Purchased this car new only things be a minor problem are electronics never buy a early model vehicle but it is great at 109K miles.
  • 2014 Nissan Maxima Still one of the best cars looks sporty have 19'' wheels and tires when driving the car it is so quiet while has smooth power under a 290 horsepower moves quicker at 2,000 rpms. Bose is incredible came with paddle shifters the Maxima got excellent handling while steers easily. Very luxury but mostly sporty with the Sport pkg., available with driver seat memory only doesn't heavy although car looks wider around hips and shaped L hood interior materials are nice with charcoal metallic trim plus navigation and bluetooth are pluses all electronics works great. I traded a 2011 SV Sport on a 2014 being more upgraded because love performance these cars give when pressing the throttle while have responsive handling and best drives while putting in sport mode. I hope next new model be better with AWD and manual 6 speed trans while has lots of new features more for the money.
  • 2014 Nissan Quest We love our minivan looks luxurious I think it shares same platform with Altima. Controls are unique very comfortable equipped with Bi- xenon headlights, bluetooth, panoramic moon roof, navi, backup camera, intelligent key, fog lights and heated leather seats. V6 and CVT are both impressive gets 24mpg around city easy handling while has a smooth agile ride a gorgeous looking family minivan with all bells and whistles very equipped being one of the most superb vans ever had.
  • 2011 Honda Civic Very fast powerful car. I have SI sedan engine is superb love digital tachometer sporty and comfortable automatic trans is smooth while I have agile handling. It is a decent car love everything on it would recommend buying a Civic but now shopping for a Pilot.
  • 1999 Honda Civic Pleased with my Civic VP love it runs like a champ. Bought used 10 years ago very comfortable still in good shape. It has 130k miles got timing belt changed few months ago. Civic rides and drives great has good power with the V-Tec motor lots perfect acceleration. I did get another vehicle a '14 Altima SV but kept the Civic when driving to work used as daily driver love both cars especially my Altima. I would buy imports now they are very dependable.
  • 2006 Nissan Sentra Love my 2006 Sentra 1.8s got used at 68K miles. A flawless little car changed head gaskets and struts - Oil changes $85.00 and tire rotation $38.00 - I am getting spark plugs change as well have 140K miles this car is driven solid I have never had trouble out of it. Believe take care of a car will last forever changing fluids and oil changes. Overall pleased in vehicle gets excellent gas mileage no complaints it's a decent little car.
  • 1996 Nissan Sentra I have a 96 Sentra very reliable vehicle driving around town. Gets decent gas mileage, replaced cv boots/ball joints - air compressor, 2 struts and water pump. The car received good maintenance never spent nothing expensive did get muffler worked on noticed saw small holes and minor leak but I took care of that at the muffler shop. Love the car has few minor body dents was like that when got 3 years ago would not sell this vehicle been reliable ever since. I'm thinking of doing a little work on it like fixing it up and get a paint job has couple rust spots. It drives well went to Seattle no problems didn't smoke or stalled got 30mpg these cars are well built like tanks I have 230k miles now - Purchased 3 years ago 124k miles engine original runs like Energizer battery I use Lucas tranny fluid 5w30 and change oil with Valvoline synthetic service every 6,000 miles. Innovation that standards - My 1996 Sentra.
  • 1993 Lexus LS400 What a great car! I purchased this car while rebuilding my finances post recession. I've put approximately 75,000 miles on it since purchase, including pulling a heavily loaded trailer from CA to MI in 2013. I still average 24mpg on road trips, and 22 mpg on my daily commute. I purchased my 93 LS400 with 185000 miles in Dec 2011 for $900. It was blowing white smoke, the previous owner had been told it was a blown head gasket. It turned out to be the power steering pump leaking into the exhaust manifold. I had the heads machined anyway just for piece of mind. Repairs: Intial road worthiness preparation: Machine heads, replace battery, belts, hoses, power steering pump, tires, lightbulbs, timing belt, and water pump using work from home mechanic = $1100.00 Dec 2011 Repaired steering wheel adjustment mechanism =- used a zip tie on the adjusting mechanism - found the repair on youtube. $1.00 2012 Replaced catalytic converters - used universal cats from an independent muffler shop = $500.00 2012 Replaced Engine computer- sourced it on ebay and sent it in for rebuild. Installed it myself - $150.00. 2013 Replaced water pump - Autozone unit failed. Used work from home mechanic - $300.00 2013 Power amp on stero malfuncioned computer failed. Never repaired. 2013 repaired washer fluid pump - $100 2013 replaced thermostat - used a shop $300.00 2014 lower Tie rods, upper control arms and ball joints, front brakes. Again used a work from home mechanic - parts and labor $500 Total repairs over 3 years including initial rehab of car and normal wear and tear items such as brakes and tires - approximately $2900. Overall, including the cost of the car, I've spent a total of $3800 over three years. Since it's initial road worthiness preparation of $1100.00, I've spent only $1800.00 including brakes and tires. That is only $600.00 per year! With Oil changes and wiper blades, I'm probably closer to $700.00 per year in maintenance costs. Had I used a Lexus dealer for repairs - it would have been in the vicinity of $6500.00 in repairs. Had I used an inexpensive shop, repairs would have run around $3500.00. It's an extremely reliable car, but to keep costs of ownership in check, research your repair issues, get a good diagnosis, shop on line for parts, and find a certified back yard mechanic for your labor.
  • 1995 Buick LeSabre The car might look bad but it's reliable purchased in 1998 from a friend who took his kids around my son's drove it but they have abused my Lesabre looks like been in a crash dummy that is what you get handling over the keys to teens. I am getting it fixed up still reliable just in bad shape it won't die. My friend bought this car new he kept it up now looks like a rag on wheels planning to drive until motor quits.
  • 1995 Buick Roadmaster One of the best Big gems ever on the road. Buick gave it the right name Road master love the tight ride with the LT1 engine has good punch to throttle. These cars last forever owned a 92 sold off recently bought a clean 1995 back in 2010 last went 300,000 miles no problems hope this last me believe it will can trust the cars they are built like tanks.