Newest Reviews:
  • 2008 Ford F-350 Super Duty Excellent vehicle. The best vehicle I have ever owned, and that includes Cadillacs, Mercedes, Toyota's, Honda's, and so forth. I have never had a single problem with this vehicle. Not one. Zilch. I tow a 13,000lb 5th wheel, and it tows the camper like it is nothing. I pass not only semi's going uphill on the highway, but usually cars as well. This vehicle is a brute! 350 horse, and over 600 ft/lbs of torque, and it shows. Like driving a very large sports car. And, it is luxurious, and extremely comfortable. It is quiet for a diesel truck. What more could someone want? I want durability and dependability first- I NEVER want to be broken down on the highway, and I NEVER have been with this truck. Everything works perfectly every time. It's really incredible, when you think of the service that this truck is put through. I know there are lots of chevy guys reading this, and I know they love their trucks. I used to be a chevy guy too, but they drove me nuts with little problems. Mostly electrical problems. After suffering with these problems for years, I finally broke down a bought a Ford. Just recently, I bought a Chrysler for my wife, and it has been nothing but trouble. I also bought a little Toyota MR2 for my daughter, and I had to replace the transmission (manual) after 55,000 miles! Guess what, folks- I'm buying nothing but Fords from now on, because I just do not have ANY problems with these vehicles- EVER. Clearly, they really do mean it when they say Quality is Job One!
  • 2007 Ford Fusion Own a 07 AWD Fusion- was told yesterday that I needed new drive shaft. Have 42,000 miles on it. I am original owner. Have kept well maintained. Very upset about this costly repair. I am going to get in touch with Ford Motor Co. appears from checking online that a lot of other people have had this issue.
  • 2010 Cadillac DTS BOUGHT A 2010 CADILLAC DTS WITH 900 MILES ON IT, TRADED A 2008 CADILLAC DTS IN ON IT GOT A CERTIFIED 100 THOUSAND MILE WARANTY BUMPER TO BUMPER 100,THOUSAND MILE WARANTY BUMPER TO BUMPER, AT 66,THOUSAND MILES THE FUSE BOX UNDER THE BACK SEAT WENT BAD, GM SAID IT WAS NOT COVERED, COST ME $600.00 PLUS, HOW DID IT GO BAD AND WHY A BUMPER TO BUMPER WARANTY WAS NO GOOD????I AM READY FOR A NEW CADILLAC BUT STILL THINKING,
  • 2013 Jeep Compass ya I am driving jeep compass 2012 model i have experice this thing of abbnomal noise whenn you press or release clutch I donnt know I am worried bbut the car has power mmeanning the clucth is working and thereis no smell
  • 2008 Chrysler Town & Country after 6month of purchase van door would not shut until it got ready, than it made the battery go dead. Van was overheating, needed a holes replace. and to put the topping on the cake while driving it will shut down when it want to and it will not go. It starts but when you put in drive or any gear it will not go until it decide you can drive again with a rubbing sound when you put it in gear, it stop when it is in park. sure now a chyslar dealer can't seem to find nothing that computer is saying wrong with it than they say give me extra 600 to go deeper. some say it is the transmission, it is electrical, the computer needs replace, some say it is release barren in the motor. so many issue and no solutions. comfortable for children before issues but other than that it is not a bright decision to trust this vehicle maker
  • 1995 Volkswagen EuroVan My 95 Euro Van has a badly cracked pop top. It has been repaired twice for small cracks but now it is cracked across the top. What are my options? thank you
  • 2007 Dodge Charger I drive a 2007 Dodge Charger with 111,090 miles on it. Recently, randomly the car has shut off, mainly during a stopped position or reverse. The car shuts off, power steering is lost, radio and air remain on. I have taken the vehicle to several auto service centers including Dodge and they all tell me the same thing. Basically, they cannot find out what the problem is. The check engine light never comes on and the codes are always fine. I change the oil every three months and tune up is recently add. The dodge service change the spark plugs and manifold gasket.I still have the problem. They don't know what the problem is.
  • 2013 Toyota Camry very cheesy made passenger side bumber became detached car not even 1 year old would not buy again a/c does not cool off right away
  • 2003 Lexus LX470 Had this car since new. Now has 250k and still looks and rides great. Need to make sure to keep up with maintenance.
  • 2004 Ford F-250 Super Duty there will never be another ford at my house a pile of junk I spend at lease 1000. a week then aaa brings it back to my home I have to much invested to trade or sale
  • 2012 Nissan Sentra I am writing this review because I want other people to AVOID THIS CAR AT ALL COSTS. This is the worst vehicle I have purchased and I am stuck with it because I cant trade the damn thing in due to the drop in value. I owned a 2010 Honda Civic and it kicked Nissan's fanny!!! Sadly I was hit and my Honda was totaled but I survived. So back to this rolling money pit. It has 65000 miles on it, I bought it in 2011 its now 2014. When I start the car it revs up and hangs out at 2.5 RMPs until I put it in to gear, there is a light that says lose fuel cap. It has had a knocking noise in the steering column when I turn the wheel left or right. There is a loud THUNK noise when the damn thing starts rolling and the breaks make a terrible swish/swish/swish noise when I go to stop. I cant keep up with the repairs on it. I also think the transmission is getting ready to go as well. Its a lemon!! I took it to the dealer and they just tell you nothing is wrong these are phantom issues and then since your warranty is only 30,000 miles it will run out and Nissan runs off with your cash. SCREW this car company I will never purchase another one.
  • 2008 Volkswagen Beetle 13 headlight replacements since 2008. Check eng.lite on airbag lite on fixed by dealer twice. Eng temp lite on ,dealer can't find problem? Windows go down when drivingby them selvs. Driver window won't go down at all, open at top about one inch wont go upor down.Dash makes clicking noise after using turn signals.
  • 1996 Plymouth Breeze I love my Breeze! If I could buy it all over again, I would. This car has never left me stranded anywhere and it is 18 years old now. I have not put much money into it either, considering how long I've had it. I've replaced a tie rod and a strut. I had a coil-pack go bad and a timing chain replaced. The A/C died a few years ago and the radio and clock followed the A/C. But all in all, this car is the most reliable car I have owned. It always starts and gets me where I need to go. I will keep it until it just can't be driven anymore. :)
  • 2008 Cadillac Escalade I am disappointed in the 2008 Cadillac Escalade. The warranty ran out & immediately the problems began. Front passenger seat heating & a/c unit stopped working. Then the entire air conditioning unit for the suv dissolved & had to be replaced. Then 2 of the the 4 doors stopped working(locking & unlocking), actuaries we later found out. Now the running boards are not operating as quickly as they previously did, so I expect them to stop also. It seems like the entire model was not up to "CADILLAC" standards or what it should have been...will not be looking at Cadillacs again!
  • 2007 Chrysler Town & Country So disappointed. Got this minivan at a great price and with very low miles. Pretty soon I started having problems with the power windows blowing a fuse for no apparent reason. Then the steering column needed to be replaced. Then the lift gate bar broke I also have one of the sliding doors that randomly closes when you try and open it and the sensor doesn't work well and now the transmission has blown and the car only has 63,000 miles on it. NEVER buying one again!!!
  • 2005 Lexus ES330 I have an 05 es330 with 65,000miles. Besides the transmission, this car is remarkable. Ocassionally it will have a sudden delay and then a jerk between 20 to 35 miles.This takes away the serenity of this beautiful sedan.I met quite a number of people whose experiences are the same.This car definitely has a transmission problem.I am now afraid to buy a Lexus in the future.
  • 2006 Nissan Xterra I have a 2006 Xterra and feel it is the best vehicle I have every owned. Yet I've had some of same problems others have had, all after the warranty expired. After 114,000 miles I experienced what was originally diagnosed as a misfire in the #1 cylinder. While driving on a freeway the engine began running roughly. Talking with my regular, non-dealer mechanic he thought it might be a misfiring. After a 30 minute rest stop I had several recurrences hundreds of miles later. Two days later and 1,000 miles from home the problem got more serious. I had O'Reilly's do a diagnostic, with same results, so replaced the appropriate parts. ($100+). Next day, same problem. I took it to the Tacoma, WA dealer, whose diagnoses said the same thing. Knowing I had just replaced the parts they switched #1 and #2 parts and the problem stopped. Two miles out from the dealer it started again; this time with considerable loss of power. Second dealer diagnoses indicated a failed catalytic converter. Replacing the converter and the section on the header side of the system fixed the problem, at a dealer shop cost of $2,300+. I did look at the removed converter and it looked like it was stuffed with a lot of broken pieces of Styrofoam a few inches in size down to single granules. If your Xterra engine starts sounding like all the valves decided to start rattling at the same time and you have a considerable loss of power; shut it off, get it towed to a reliable mechanic. Delaying it from that stage could cause serious cylinder damage.
  • 2003 Volvo XC90 check engine light is on on the dashboard,whats the remedy
  • 2007 GMC Sierra 1500 no where near the f-150 ford I just sold! This truck is a rust bucket brake and transmission lines all rust! Lots of surface rust! The Ford is a credit to this rust bucket!!!
  • 2012 Chevrolet Cruze manual transmission third gear went out at 28000 miles then at 28300 clutch burned up going down the expressway ??? trunk kept popping open on its own. but they did fix that. when stopping at traffic lights the guages peg and radio turns up on its own. This car is a peace of $^!T!!!!!!
  • 1993 Dodge D150 My rear brake hose was melted by the exhaust how much would that cost?
  • 2002 Mercedes-Benz S430 Really I am not from Washington DC but Bishops Bridge NSW Australia.2325. Only way I could get to say my piece. My 2000 S430 is the most comfortable and luxurious car I have been in and I get chauffeured from airport to the Casino every second weekend in all makes of limos, that does not mean I am RICH. I have difficulties in Australia with support as you can imagine there are comparatively few S430 Mercs on our roads. I also have problems with the PLASTIC below the drivers seat that needs to be replaced. Where can I get a replacement, I don't mind paying freight from the USA. I may even visit Vegas again to pick it up. Love my Merc. Roger.
  • 2009 Kia Rondo Purchase my 2009 Kia Rhonda used in 2012, no problems except I noticed I have been changing headlight bulbs frequently. As of 3.3.2014 I took it to Auto Zone to have the driver side light replaced. Come to find out the bulb has not burned out. Was informed that the bulb was not put in properly and then told to take it to the dealer, because they did not want to dismantle everything to put it in correctly. I took it to Firestone, they also said the bulb was good and that they had tighten it and it should work. Not. Two days later it was out, went back to Firestone and it was determined that the internal connections needed to be repositioned or replaced by the dealer. The bulb was not connecting properly to the internal system. This sounds like a major cost. Wondering if this should be covered under warranty or considered as a recall problem?
  • 2006 Ford Five Hundred I bought my 2006 five hundred from a dealer, used..paid wayyyyy too much, and have had nothing but problems with it! battery, alternator, right after i purchased it. tires were all shiny..until i washed it a few times, tires were dry rotted. then and now the car is hard to start when it is damp out..no problems in cold or winter, but, rainy, moisture, damp, cool, hard to start. just had a tune-up and the problem still exists. sure i can take it in for the recall on transmission, but it is my only car, and they want me to leave it for a 45 minute fix. one ford dealer in town too and dont do this work on a saturday! This car is a lemon! I am pretty sure the dealer sold this car knowing about he recall too, but never fixed it! Would never purchase one again, or from that shady dealer!
  • 2005 Ford Five Hundred speedometar tachometar fuel gauges goo up down when drive
  • 1999 Lexus RX300 Bought new in 1999 and as of 3/14/2014 we have 82,000 miles on the car. We bought it to take on trips and maintained the car and it looks great inside and out. Several months ago blue smoke poured out the exhaust and finally had somebody tell me the truth about the problem. I have a sludged engine and they say it is due to infrequent oil changes. Well 27 oil changes in 82,000 miles might have been the issue but it looks like folks that had excellent maintenance records still had a sludged engine. I have an offer for 3,000 bucks and will send this japanese marvel off with a one finger salute.....Great car up until this time but not real happy with the end result.....
  • 2012 Chevrolet Malibu at 20,000 miles my transmission went on my car and now 10,000 miles later my heating/ac system went when I turn the dial nothing happens the blowers wont turn on. This is the first car i ever bought brand new and I have more problems and it has cost me more money than any of the used cars I have bought in the past.
  • 2010 Toyota 4Runner I have put 40,000 miles on my 2010 & have no complaints. Gas mileage is really better than I expected it to be. It is comfortable & handles well. I just pulled my 16' fiber glass bass boat with 50hp merc 3,000 miles and averaged 19.1 mpg from Kansas to Florida & back. If it were a heavier boat I would want a larger engine but would have to go to a Sequoia which I love to drive.
  • 2002 Chrysler Town & Country This is the worst car I've ever owned. Everything that can go wrong has. Tire pressure sensors, air conditioner, windows stopped rolling down, slider doors never shut automatically, lift gate doesn't open, headliner fell, power steering is absolutely awful, transmission issues, and it randomly shuts off while I'm driving. I really don't have much nice to say except it's comfortable, the seats are holding up pretty well. It gets about 10 miles to a gallon in town. I would NEVER recommend this car to anyone ever.
  • 2012 Toyota 4Runner I've had my 2010 4runner since new and never had any issues except for a blown speaker at 5000 miles. To the author of the post with the 2012 4runner who was complaining about the recirculating air. Just hold down that button for about 5 seconds and it will stay on till you turn the car off or press it again. This will keep outside air from following into the car, regardless of hot or cold.