Newest Reviews:
  • 2002 Toyota Corolla 235,000 miles now. Does burn 1/3 of a quart every 3,000 miles. Not bad considering many are burning much more. I started getting piston slap a month ago. Just going to keep driving it, not worth a bottom rebuild to do away with the noise. Brakes are perfect and parking brake holds on just two clicks. Did have a lot of worn out parts when I got it. Replaced the clutch at 220,000 -- still had the original Exedy. A/C is cold. Did flush out heater core because of poor heating performance and it helped. No electrical issues whatsoever. I have the LE model and it doesn't have ABS, which is what I prefer. And, I get 41 mpg in the summer (two weeks on one tank). I'd buy another one.
  • 2005 Suzuki Aerio I dont now wear is the Fan relay of my suzuki Aereo 2005 i dont have my manuel book pleace sen mi a foto wear it is.my email is littlehawk2344@yahoo.com Gracias Peter F.Hernandez
  • 2009 Mercedes-Benz C300 4MATIC Mercedes Benz is generally considered to be of higher quality, but we have experienced problems with our 2009 C Class that we never experienced with any other car. The sunroof glass fatigued and imploded into the car while driving on the highway, ignition problems prohibiting the car from starting, electrical gremlins that causes the passenger side front and rear lights to turn on randomly while parked which of course kills the battery. While it is a technologically advanced car as deemed by M-B they do not acknowledge any responsibility for these problems. M-B dealers treat you like royalty when you purchase a car but then treat you like a parasite when reporting such problems. My advice is to get rid of your Benz when the warranty expires to save yourself some VERY expensive unexpected repairs.
  • 2011 Audi S5 This car is so good!!!, I planned for two years to get one. I had an 01 A4 for 10 years and I loved this car from the day it came out. I have a 2011 premium plus titanium I got in Feb 2014. Driving this car is so much fun, and the build quality is awesome, with Audis flawless interior and the great 4.2 V8 it makes good noise. The grip is incredible, the only down side is the ride is a little rough if you have summer tires on it, but the fun more than makes up for it.
  • 2000 Oldsmobile Alero 99 alero black v6 2dr.Love this little car..You have to be handy because they do have there problems but nothing that you can,t fix yourself if your mechanically inclined...Bought it off an old lady who had it from ne w..55000mi..Dressed it up with 6 inch chrome panels and wheel wells,cold air intake new coils, plugs and wires,brakes, tires..Get more compliments on it than my Cadillac dts diamond white beauty..These cars are very well insulated from the outside no wind or road noise compared to a lot of new vehicles ive been in..
  • 1997 Chrysler LHS 171,000 miles. Engine is still very strong, quiet, smooth and dry! Sails along elegantly on the highway, very stable, wide wheel base. Rack and pinion repairs were costly and notorious I understand. Bushings go bad and you can replace them. Don't let the mechanic talk you into the entire rack when just the bushings are bad. You can save $500 by doing so! HUGE cabin,especially back seat, very nice, but a little chintzy overall. Musty smell from a/c. Never experienced that before. Smells like an old hotel room a/c. Honeycomb wheels need to be kept up biweekly, otherwise they gump up quickly with brake dust and make the car look sickly. Overall, solid, reliable vehicle if well maintained.
  • 2000 Mercedes-Benz ML320 Dont recommend buying one it's a money pit 3 fuel pumps installed problems with door locks,power window switches,had replace radiator due to cheap plastic part.ars,esp,and lights just came on problems with A/C.can't wait to dump this money pit.161,000 miles
  • 2012 Subaru Outback I have heard of maintenance problems with the 2012 Outback, by a competing dealer. ??
  • 2006 Pontiac Solstice 2006 Solstice with leather interior. Leather seats stretch out quickly and the bottom bunches up. Plastic dash and interior door handle bars are quick to get dirty but easily cleaned. Only problem it ever had at 88,000 miles now was a bad Solenoid in the transmission that caused a jerky when shifting to lower gears. Cost about $700 to replace due to transmission labor costs. Otherwise great car, tires have lasted more than a year. Steering is stiff and beware driving over bumps the suspension in the front tires is rather weak and will jerk you to the side no matter how tight you grip the wheel. Biggest complain with this car is lack of trunk space, best pro is standard parts making repairs and oil changes cheap.
  • 2011 Mercedes-Benz E550 4MATIC Endured the E550W Class Brake Pad and Rotor issue. Found a blog posting that noted an improved/corrective break pad. Passed the information on to my service representative. One good note, the dealer in Virginia Beach installed the new pads at no cost to me. The brake problem never repeated since. Sadly, MB was not the source of the correction, even after several attempts to resolve the issue with them
  • 1998 Mercury Mountaineer had my 98' 4.0 v6 for 5yrs now and its got 200k miles . regularly maintained by orig. owner got it from and no smoke,oil leaks or loss from burning it , great gas millage and power still . but as i have read above the issues im now having (i.e ) driver seat lever ,rear wiper , this n that n a few others are common. i love mine n not selling it ever
  • 2003 Nissan Murano Murano gear transmission systems is particularly problematic.
  • 2014 Mercedes-Benz S550 I paid almost 7K to add the monitors in the rear along with all the extras. I was told by the dealer I could use the screens for my laptop while using the built in WiFi in the car for internet. Turns out the internet is only 3G and HORRIBLY slow to the point I can barely send an email. The monitor connection is standard video only! Composite Video!! No HDMI or even VGA. I had to use an HDMI to Composite video adapter and the quality is extremely poor. A car of this value should absolutely come with the latest technology. The dealer has no idea what they are selling!
  • 2000 Dodge Dakota What a piece of junk 130, 000 miles and so far since owning this 2000 from brand new replaced the rotors the first year, heatercore, a/c compressor, rust is eating the roof in the corners and the latest is the gas tank straps have rotted through and the undercarriage is nothing but rust and parts are just falling off their mounting points.Then theirs the transmission just had to replace the governor and compositor after following all the mfg maintenance schedule . Don't expect this truck to last much longer before the frame just rust through, oh yes I must mention the front and rear bumpers are also rusting to the point of holes
  • 2005 GMC Yukon Denali I purchased the pickup new. You could add all the vehicles that I have owned in the past 37 years where the headlights burnt out or failed due to any electrical problems and would find that this truck has burned far more lamps than the past 37 years. The lamps have been changed each time with factory specification lamps. Mainly Daytime running lights and low beams.A number of dash light have burnt out. Another frustrating item is dash light changing intensity or even going out completely. Why no Recall on there Electrical System? Give me a good reason to stay brand loyal if they wont fix there problems!
  • 2010 Dodge Grand Caravan We have had to do complete brake jobs 4 times in 4 years....never have I ever had to have brakes done this much!!!
  • 2003 Pontiac Montana Bought with 14K miles and now with 145K. Except for routine maintenance I have only had to replace the intake manifold gasket and water pump. Now the head gasket is leaking and needs replaced. Engine still runs great with good performance. The plastic bottom panel hides the rust well. No electrical problems. It has been very reliable.
  • 2003 Ford Expedition We have had our 2003 Ford Expedition for about 5 years, and never had any issues til recently, the security systems kept locking up, and we took to Ford dealership, and they said the computer was bad, so we wrote down the numbers on the old computer, and the dealership charged us to put a new computer in it, about 2 weeks after getting the truck back the truck did the same thing, so this time they said it was the door locks sensors in the back, so we paid to have that changed then 3 weeks later the vehicle does the same thing, we check the numbers on the computer and it is the same numbers we wrote down before they supposedly replaced the computer. Does anyone know if all the computers will have the same numbers on them..or should each computer have its own set of numbers??? We have the reciept showing where they say they changed the computer and charged a lot of money for it. So if you do know if the numbers are suppose to be different please let me know. So we can get this taken care of. Thank you all in advance
  • 2009 Jeep Grand Cherokee Love this Jeep. Except A/C shuts down when car is not moving. Starter went out got that fixed now bright lights are not working any explanation? 2009 Grand Cherokee with 170,000 miles.
  • 2005 Mercedes-Benz S430 What a crap. My 2005 MB S430 has 81K. I have had nothing but problems, one after the other. Instrument cluster and command & control had to be replaced three times. Transmission controller module needed to be replaced. Crankshaft sensor, fuel pump, AC blower motor and regulator, windshield wiper motor, etc. all needed to be replaced. Now the temp, clock and gear shift indicator went dead in the instrument cluster. As you can see, all repairs were costly.
  • 1998 Buick Regal I brought my 1998 Regal GS from a used car lot. In 2011 I haven't had any major problems until now 2014. The engine light kept coming on after having all the maintence done on the car. I wouldn't pass emission until I took it to a mechanice and it finally passed emission. After getting the car out the shop 1 week later the engine light come back on so I parked it. Three hours later I went to put the key in the ignition and the car shut down dead and I can't get the key out of the ignition. I have been trying to two days. So I have the car parked with the key in the ignition and I called the mechanic to see what he thinks. I think it may be the antitheft feature because I just brought a new battery 4 months ago. Can anyone tell me what may be the problem for the car to die no life in it. I believe I may try by giving it a jump. any suggestions.
  • 1998 Chevrolet Venture October 2014--bought my 1998 Venture in 1998. It had been used as a demo for 20,000 miles by the dealership. I drove this van for nearly 16 years. Many years and many miles, kept up the maintenance very well like I do on all vehicles. This is the best vehicle I've ever had. I hate to see that some others have had problems. I had a few small issues over the years, but only things that should be expected with age and wear & tear. I didn't even have to buy a new battery until 2012--how great is that? My workplace purchased 4 ventures and never had any problems during their time there (and they put a LOT of miles on them) I think this one is close to 200, 000 miles now and it's still running good. I bought an SUV in May 2014, but kept the van just because we love it. I may sell it one day, maybe not. :)
  • 2005 Buick Rainier I bough mine in 2009, it had 51000 miles on it. I was so happy with this vehicle, but 60000 miles came and it started falling apart, in one year I replaced the awd motor twice. the third year was a starter and both rear air suspension bags,on the fourth year I am putting in another starter oh and I forgot the water pump that was in the 2nd year also and two thermostats befor that, two headlight harness pieces and my odometer hasn't worked in two years, I use my garmin to whatch my speed. I now only have 91000 miles on it, and owe 18 more months on it. I love the ride, I love the stero and the heated seats, but besides paying 17000.00 for it I have spent an additional 2995.00 in repairs in 4 years, and that dosnt include brakes and wheelbearing in which I would consider maintenance items.
  • 2002 Toyota Corolla The Corolla is the BEST car I have ever owned, it's reliable, easy to drive, comfortable and has never once let me down. When our expensive cars need to go into the shop for work the Corolla just keeps on going. It needs basics like oil changes, brakes, tires but the engine and transmission have never given us a single problem with over 200,000 miles on the car. It seems bullet-proof, I am confident the Corolla will go another 200K without a problem. It's a 4 door car that gets 40MPG without being a 40K hybrid. Reliable, great MPG and easy to work on.
  • 2006 Hyundai Tiburon Don't buy! Have had nothing but problems!
  • 1999 Mercedes-Benz C280 I bought this car with 67000 miles I so love it only one problem I had oxygen serson I changed for $103 that's all the car really safe and smooth and fast for 185 HP only . Brakes kind of hard probably all Mercedes the same . Thank you
  • 2001 Dodge Ram 1500 Have a 2001 Dodge Ram 3500 4WD with the Cummins. GREAT!!! Blows away any Chevy on the road. Put a programmer in it and getting 22 mpg empty and 15 towing a 14k horse trailer with a living quarters. The only problem is it is such a great truck, I have no intentions of buying another truck.
  • 2002 Honda Odyssey Has been a exclent van, have 212,000 M. Just replaced timeing belt, water pump, drive belts, had two broken motor mounts. Cost $1385 dollars. Work was done by Honda. Other things I hear about the odyssey I have not had. My Honda dealer don't charge what other people said they paid for motor mounts. I paid less than $700 FOR 2.
  • 2011 Hyundai Sonata I purchased 2011 Hunyadi Sonata brand new in March 2011 and have been driving it since then. I never had any issues with it. The only thing I have changed is the battery but other than that it runs smoothly and looks great. My family loves it. Omar
  • 2005 Lexus IS300 I bought mine in 2010 with 80k miles. I do regular oil changes and have done the water pump and timing belt and have had zero problems and now has 140k. This car looks great, is fun to drive, and is reliable. I also have had the melting dash problem, but for my only issue with the vehicle to be cosmetic I am happy. I hope to drive it many more years and by the looks of it I will