Newest Reviews:
  • 2007 Toyota Matrix Bought this car new in 2007. I live in Canada, and drive it year round. Have 202000 km on it and still runs like new. I have rust proof the undercarriage, and the body still looks immaculate. Except for a tranny flush and regular maintenance the car is amazing. Work with buddies who have Hyundai's with all the gadgets and they are constantly visiting the dealer to get something serviced under warranty. I personally have done all the maintenance for this car, and it still amazes me. I love that I can put an 8 foot ladder in this car and drive. My car was built in Canada and I am happy it helps build our economy. The newer model matrix might look a bit more sporty, but the full back side windows reduce the piller and you get a great view of your blind spots. This car is a winner in my books.
  • 1993 Toyota Celica I have a 1993 Celica GTS and it has been a great car. It had 17,000 miles on it when I got it and it now has over 208,000 on it. It has been my main driver since '93 and I have had very few problems with it over the years. It's still a sharp looking car after over 20 yrs. and very reliable.
  • 2008 Honda Civic I bought mine brand new in 08 and I absolutely have put it through its paces. Its manual and while the clutch clicks a bit, it hasn't gone out and everything shifts smooth. I replaced the alternator at 80k, other than that, I've only replaced wearable parts (brake pads, tires, batteries). Great car, multiple cross country trips I do a lot of highway driving, probably close to 95% these days. Interior has a bit of a rattle in the back, and I wish I had purchased leather seats for durability. I'm still averaging 30-31 miles a gallon as well.
  • 2011 Infiniti QX56 BAD BAD BAD CARS BAD BAD BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE TIMING CHANGE AND CHECK ENGINE FOR EXHAUST INFINITI MANUFACTURE DO NOT WANT TO HELLP AT ALL BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE VERY RUDE.
  • 2000 Infiniti I30 2000 Infiniti i30 i bought brand new in 2000 with 2 miles on it. its been a really good car to me with no major problems with it. it now has 125k on it . just tune ups every 30k, oil change every 5k with full synthetic oil. did both axles at 90k ,trans speed sensor went out. 1 front O2 sensor,radiator at 94k, its been everywhere drove to canada twice from sacramentostill get around 25+ mpg high way . i have added hid lights big diff at nights .as long as u mant by the book and drive normal it will last long time i have handed down to my wife she love nowdon't wanna let me drive
  • 2004 Nissan Titan I HAVE 2004 NISSAN TITAN LE I BOUGHT IT BACK IN 2008 WITH 40k ON IT , I NOW HAS 65K ITS HAS BEEN REALLY GOOD TRUCK TO ME NO PROBS, ONLY BRAKES COULD BE LITTLE BIGGER AND COULD BE BETTER ON MPG AVG 13-14
  • 2010 Toyota Yaris Bought a 2010 Yaris with 28K miles as a certified used Toyota. The AC barely works if it is above 90 degrees out. Since this last summer was weak, the dealership stated they couldn't find anything wrong. Now that it is winter, the automatic transmission doesn't want to shift into the last gear even while on freeway speeds. The RPM's will rev over 4K and it will not down shift. Once the car is warm then it finally does. Took it to the dealership and they hooked it up and stated they couldn't find anything. They refused to let it get cold, so I could show them the problem and they declined. Wilde Toyota of Wisconsin is doing everything they can to not have to warranty these problems. Once the Transmission blows, which will be past the 12K warranty, they will say how it wasn't something they could predict. I am not a fan of Toyotas and now I will never buy one from Wilde in Wisconsin.
  • 2008 Ford F-250 Super Duty I purchased Super Duty FX4 with 19,000 Miles on it. It now has 54,000 miles and a lot of problems. I have had three exhaust sensors replaced, turbo charger replaced, it has a leak in the radiator. It is a diesel 6.4 and gets 9.5 miles MPG. The cleaning filter message is on most of the time. I also get black smoke from exhaust when accelerating. I am going back to a Chevy.
  • 2006 Chevrolet Corvette I love this car so fun to drive and fast a little noisy inside but who cares your driving a corvette can't get much better had some issues with the electrical box under hood head lights would not come on but a new box and it was good to go.
  • 2005 Hyundai Tucson went to have air bags replaced and in 1/2 hr was told I had over $2000 problems & said I should not drive out of lot, car could roll over? First of all I did not tell them to check my car. I called Hyundai and was told I would have to bring to another Hyundai dealer. Said I am afraid to drive car, I am a 76 year old senior. Said to have it towed asked if they would pay for tow, said no and asked how much to have it check out. More money. my car only has 4000 miles on it no problems ever and have old changed every 3 or 4 months. I feel that being a single senior I was taken for a dummy. I live on social security and can not afford this. Any suggestions. They also told me I could trade it in?? 12/29/14
  • 2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Not sure if I'm just unlucky. I am at the dealership right now getting yet another (about the 5th time!) engine warning light checked out. Has anybody else had issues with the check engine light coming on? Seems to come on about every 2 months. One time, they said the gas we were using had too much ethanol in it, even though we were putting premium gas in the car. I am fortunate that the car is still under warranty (25K miles on it), so most of these checkouts have been little or no cost to me. But I am worried about this being a maintenance nightmare once the car is out of warranty. I purchased the car on a 3 year lease that will be up June 2016. Right now, I am thinking of dumping the car when the lease runs out, but I just read a lot of reviews from Santa Fe owners of earlier model years saying the car is reliable and great. Please help advise me on whether I should purchase the car after the lease is up or walk away. Does the Santa Fe have a higher than usual repair record compared to other cars in its class? I am happy with everything on the car besides the engine. But since the engine is a critical part of the car, nothing else matters if the engine is going to be throwing alerts on a regular basis.
  • 2010 Ford F-350 Super Duty 27000 miles on truck and I am having trouble with transmison
  • 1997 Toyota 4Runner 430000 miles would drive to California love this truck
  • 2006 Buick Lucerne I will never buy a Buick ever again. General Motors knew problems with these cars never put on a recall I have a 2006 Buick Lucerne its been nothing but problems with doors not closing properly and engine has tons of issues my car is low mileage (98,000 miles) burns oil like crazy took into shop no oil left into engine because of faulty pre cats I am looking into a salvage engine. The brakes aren't good have replaced 3 sets already so sick of this piece of junk want to get out of this money pit. Bought used with 32000 miles 4 years ago now its a lemon time push over cliff I like elegance styling but characteristics a very unreliable car I also got 6 wheel bearings replaced. Body isn't good the whole front bumper has come apart I don't drive hard or abuse vehicles seems like this car was in a Crash Test Program even transmission slips into 2nd gear now wouldn't go into drive had me stopped right in middle of my driveway had a neighbor help push it back into driveway until call for somebody help me I've spent $2345 on a new transmission now seems problem happening again because feel some hard jerking I absolutely hate this car. First and last Buick hopefully find an auto dealer take in my trade so get out of this junk.
  • 1997 Buick LeSabre This was my grandparents until they passed away. I inherited their 1997 Lesabre Custom with 85,000 miles didn't drive many places since elderly people. The body is in good shape stereo with Delco cassette plays impressive very comfortable buckets, fixed one of the headlights wasn't working it still runs like new bought in 2005 as a free ride. I own this car now, thankfully hasn't made me put no expenses into high expensive repairs vehicle has 104986 miles 3.8L engine idles very quiet I always used a car cover staying in decent condition interior is very clean though have smaller kids no tears or rips everything works great on the Buick. It has been a well maintained car all these years even when my grandparents owned it my grandpa took very excellent care of it when first bought late '96 of a 1997 model year car love this car. I'd wouldn't hesitate in getting one of these couldn't pass reliability with a Buick might be for an elder person but truly reliable with decent ride, great sound system, spacious and very low maintenance.
  • 1995 Dodge Spirit Purchase in 2010 love this car. Have an newer vehicle but prefer my Spirit over new automobile. She has 234,000 miles oil changes and regular maintenance I just got CV joints changed on vehicle. It handles tight no mechanical problems love pass this car on Interstates had 6 people in my car going to Ohio did well in smooth ride. Truly a blessing getting good used car for $1800 will keep it until drive it at 300,000 miles very peppy with a strong 3.3 motor these cars have but prefer 6 over 4 cylinders because last much longer.
  • 2012 Honda Civic I bought my Honda civic coupe, used with 38000, miles. I took two trips to El Paso Texas, from Palm Desert Ca. approximately 750 miles. I spent two weeks in El Paso visiting places, the first trip, and one week the second trip, and the trips were about a week apart. I went by myself the first time, and took four people the second trip. Bottom line I put this car to the test. I absolutely love it, paid 15000, dollars. So far no issues. I love the fact that it tells you how long before you run out of gas. It is very classy looking, and shifts very smoothly. I would like to say , its been already about three months, and I just love it. love it love it. Very economical too, at 39/ hwy, and approx 29, city. If your looking for an economy car, other then a hybrid, this is the one for you. only 4 cylinder. Very nice very nice.
  • 2012 Chevrolet Cruze I have a 2012 Cruze the clutch needs replacing again. My car has 45,000 miles this happened when first got the car but seems like everyday there is a problem with this car. The engine burns oil I did get replaced under extended warranty exhaust blew a cloud of white smoke out the tailpipes I got that fixed as well. The car rides decent but not happy with all of the problems on a 2yr old car I love my Cruze some kind of way wish was made better with no problems. Having trouble with lights seems like they won't go off randomly cause a battery replacement will see this time it happens again was told a shortage in wiring this car was bought 2/2012 now hopefully want be a money pit after driving more miles since now its being a good car for right now.
  • 2001 Lexus LX470 Gear and small gear
  • 2000 Cadillac DeVille I had this car since late 2000. The Town cars and Grand Marquises are discontinued along with Deville. It did need few repairs engine idle rough checked under hood since have a encyclopedia mechanic book so saw one of the coils misfire plus got 3 struts replaced and oil pump but idling came from EGR valve cover solved problem. Deville runs smoothly now since I fixed couple of things very comfortable the Northstar engine is quiet like brand new. Overall it is a nice car very well trustworthy driving I have 180,000 miles never took in shop but for a recall love exterior paint Silver plus got tinted windows. Caddy handles weather conditions so well no problems starts up first turn key this car has never broke down I really appreciate it being a solid car for a Cadillac nice equipped no other work needed but I am thinking might need to replaced manifold intake gasket to me looks plastic but will solve that problem shortly air conditioning needed few work done like one of the vents wasn't blowing air and replaced compressor help solve the problem. It might burn just a drop of oil but not be expensive one thing put money be brakes doesn't last long at all on this car got shoes, calipers, rotors and pads all fixed at same time now they are squeaking again nothing major on car just common problem on these Cadillac's so all original on a 14 yr old car think still looks gorgeous being a 2000 model car.
  • 1996 Chevrolet Lumina APV Love this minivan. Today I had it packed with all families from out of state and live in area over to grandma house for Christmas has served me well never put anything major into it I changed oil at 5,000 miles the 3.4 liter engine is awesome I have originally 145,000 miles on my APV very comfortable gets good gas mileage for van. When it comes in getting things fixed up all parts are cheap in installing whatever needs to be done on it. Smooth ride I bought it used 13 years ago after that time never have had problems since Day 1 all of the electronics still works except cruise control malfunction but took in to Firestone who reset something can't remember what but otherwise its a good quality minivan still looks good. These APVs are really great vans I see couple of them around town plus traveling up to Ohio too love my minivan kind of sporty for something economical the defroster also stopped working but when let the shop work on my car they fixed sensor and added some Freon in engine. It is a garage kept minivan very peppy General Motors made an great minivan built to last though picked it up used has not given me any problems cost a lot of money. Thank You Chevy!
  • 2015 GMC Yukon XL We have a 2015 Yukon XL loving this sporty gorgeous SUV it has got slimmer around quarter panels and fenders the LED lights are a notch. The interior was design better love all the things you can do through touch screen as with navigation/Pandora its very plus. I have the 4WD model with XL package rides real smooth the xenon headlights are brighter enough driving on a dark highway. Yukon accelerates well while performance is very amazing engine sound quiet available with a push button/engine start. Interior got lots of room the quality is simply best on Yukon blind spot warning indicator great more top of the line SUV with everything got in Yukon just love love it found perfect size SUV no shortcomings with nothing on Yukon handles impressive all of bells and whistles steering controls are nice too this is a good looking SUV includes OnStar and Bose sound absolutely enjoy every bit of the Yukon a real nice SUV.
  • 2000 GMC Jimmy Bought from a friend with 88,000 in Kentucky now I've driven over 256,000 miles runs fine only thing noticed lately be temp coolant gauge gets stuck but never overheats or leave me stranded. The Jimmy does well in MN snow very reliable driving this SUV nothing never need replacing my closes friend took really great care of this SUV gets good gas mileage. Cloth seats are comfortable has lots of power with 6 cylinder engine it is in good shape. Love it, would definitely buy another of these something ever happen to this one I am changing original spark plugs one of wheel bearings needs replacing so far the Jimmy has been a very good SUV hasn't suffered rust yet though be in snow a lot for a Southern SUV happy with it.
  • 2003 Toyota Camry Bought the Camry brand new. Very happy owner 4cylinder is smooth running like the ride although have the cheaper LE model this car is the best ever had. I am at 180,000 miles haven't noticed any problems with my Camry did get something fix in engine be a leaking oil pump cost $200.00 fixing add that with A/C need repairing at 67,000 miles nothing else hasn't gone wrong with car. It is comfortable handles well plenty of room has good acceleration this car was built to have excellent speed with a 4cylinder engine its at best driving this car loving my Camry. ATM transmission still shifts smooth I changed oil with Castrol and use Lightweight 5w30 tranny fluid doing flushes for the ATM transmission Camry has always received good maintenance mechanic tells me this car will go another 100,000 miles just took care of most minor things had to be done on the car but can trust because its very dependable lasting me much longer on the road.
  • 2013 Toyota RAV4 I have a 2013 RAV4 XLE AWD very pleased am at 43,000 miles. Purchased in December 2012 there are few shortcomings be listed about my RAV4 - Screen display has a glare, the ride isn't too smooth and very clumsy driving through snow suspension is so weak. Interior has plastic on dash console center have had problems with air conditioner got fixed at dealer even Toyota Maintenance Care Plan they wouldn't cover the cost. Trans shifts smooth but kind of hesitates at low speed but gets normal again don't know what causes that problem happens after vehicle is starting up . Fuel economy not so great gets 18 mpg lower I tried everything nothing doesn't help switching to several gas stations didn't help either other than that love the vehicle. I would get another Toyota but not a RAV4 with problems had out one have but its very reliable with an good horsepower engine and comfortable seats.
  • 1995 Mercury Mystique My husband purchase me a new car for a Christmas present. I bought my Mystique new of 1995 has 300,000 miles going to miss my old car lasted me 19 years no issues with tranny or engine an reliable transportation. I did have problems with heater fixed $85 bucks getting a new compressor other than that car has been pretty reliable. The Mercury put me and my who grow to be children through lots of fun taking them to school, sports, activities, etc. Still looks good no problems out of nothing I know when sell it someone going to love this car very reliable have all regular receipts and maintenance when got car scheduled work done gets 26mpg mostly highway driving the interior is in good condition with everything else on car loved my Mystique was an great little midsize car ever.
  • 1998 Mercury Tracer I use this as my work car I did couple things repair on my Tracer but overall its a good car. Gets 33 mpg and 18 around city very reliable running engine. What recently happened started having transmission problems never had that problem before gave it 2 stars was fixed at trans shop which got one salvaged. The car runs flawless other than that good little car. It has 240,000 miles I just took my nephews over to their grandmother house Tracer has good pickup going across bridge going 70 mph. Overall love my car I bought used in 2003 now driven 200,000 miles oil change cheap and pass inspection which so glad its a blessing found a good used car though the transmission went out the car is strongly reliable hope last me that way having an smaller engine still very dependable driving wherever getting from Point A to B basically more a work car use daily.
  • 1995 Buick Regal Other than manifold head gasket it is a pretty well good car love it to death. Thank u Jesus I have 200,000 miles on the odometer has not shown any significant problems of quitting yet. Will drive until run it through ground no costly repairs but only minor thing having out vehicle be headlight bulbs doesn't last long have to get some so keep whenever one of the lights go out. Regal is a flawless car gets 24 miles per gallon round trips around city looks beautiful in and out absolutely love this car. Engine runs well replaced oil and change fluids making it last I believe u want find a clean '95 Regal around Lexington in good running condition its the best car I have ever had.
  • 2008 Mercedes-Benz E350 hy i have a mercedes benz e 350 at 2008 year i like my car put i have a probleme with the intake manifold flip . what can i do tu repaire it withot tu change the intake manifold cause it so expensive ?
  • 1996 Mazda 626 We had a 1996 626 Mazda bought new in February 1996 sold the car in June 2010 with 132,000 miles. When the car got older put little bit repairs into it as fixing CV boots, timing belt, struts, ignition coil, distributor cap, transmission rebuilt at 10,000 miles, 2 window motors and computer. Overall could trust the car driven on quite few trips got 30 mpg ran like new gave us a decent ride. That was nice car had few options on LX model the engine was smooth running no major issues while was peppy changed oil as is at 3,000 miles and fluids with tranny flushes were at 6,000 miles. It had a 5spd automatic transmission shift smooth but until 87,000 miles needed rebuilt put 10,000 miles after getting all repaired ran like a new car. I wouldn't say it was the fastest car but had lots of good horsepower with a Ford engine under the hood. Stereo was great with Delco cassette seats were comfortable we did have trouble with air conditioner stopped working but happened in 2007 bought a small fan kept in car when driving around. It was the most solid vehicle ever owned I strongly recommend this car because it lasted us 14 years without no major problems except rebuilding tranny other than had original motor and very reliable lots of pep in it right before we sold it.