Newest Reviews:
  • 2008 Dodge Ram 1500 I have a 2008 dodge ram 1500 crew cab 4/2 big horn... Problem is front end hear a clunking sound when turning steering wheel left and right... took to dealer all thay told me is EVERY THING IS TIGHT.. I no something is wrong... could it be in the rack.
  • 2013 Ford F-150 Premature wearing of leather seats
  • 1991 Cadillac Fleetwood mayne im swangin on these hoe's every day... lemme hit da switches on these fuk niggas!
  • 2001 Dodge Ram 2500 I have a 2001 Dodge 6 speed HO Deisel Ram 2500 4x4. It has 138K miles and has not needed anything major. This truck tows over 13,000 lbs, gets over 20MPG empty and is been bullet proof. I 4x4 over the Colockum Pass which is one of the toughest in all America. I also have towed a 35' triple slide up many passes and done over 50 MPH. You do have to lubricate the fuel like any diesel engine built before 2007. This is so fuel pump will last. Low sulfur diesel is here to stay, so make sure every other fill up to add lubricant to your fuel. P.S. all the mechanics and tow truck drivers in Ellensburg drive a similar truck!!
  • 1995 Toyota Camry I bought this used in 2007 from a kia dealer with 248,000 miles as I turned in my 2007 328i BMW $40K leased car. Now 2014 and still drives brand new with over 307,000 miles. Please note I changed the oil with high mileage oi1 every 3K miles along with adding Lucas engine stop leak (does NOT leak). Note: Older cars need more TLC. I replaced the rack when I bought it. I replaced the EGR valve/sensor, intake air hose, strut mounts with new struts and tires, mass air flow sensor. Power steering pump, power steering pressure hose. With older cars things wear out over time. Upper mount torque strut. Oil leak was oil housing unit and front main seals...including cam and crank seals. OVER TIME I FIXED WHATEVER BROKE AT THAT TIME...I DID NOT WANT TO SPEND $25k ON A NEW CAR. I paid $1,999 for car used. It is basic reliable transportation. Good for someone who has monthly mortgage payments and puts their money into an increasing asset rather than a deprec. asset.
  • 2007 Honda Accord Bought 4 cylinder new. Within a few months a/c would only come out at my feet. Dealer had to rip out entire dash to replace a part that controls air flow. Repair worked but had minor side effects that diminished the new car feeling. Car now has 113K. Replaced front and rear brakes and rotors twice. The interior headliner is falling apart. Had to use screw in tacks to hold it up so I can see out the back window. No other major repairs but the transmission is starting to shake when shifting from 3 to 4 and from 4 to 5.
  • 2005 Mercury Grand Marquis San Antonio Tx. August 8th.2014 My 2005 Grand Marqui has almost 40,000 miles and has been a great comfortable car. The light switch and the light modual have been replaced costing me a total of a little over $800.00. I have only had to replace the tires ONCE! I keep it serviced quite regularly. The appearance of my car looks absolutely great! It is a black color which looks so very luxurious. When I bought it NEW, I asked for some very handsome chrome wheels and I use the best of tires. Too bad the Grand Marquis is no longer available. I shall treasure this one to the very end. By the way, have not ever been in an accident with it............
  • 2003 Mazda Mazda6 Bought a 2003 Mazda 6 car starts up runs a few seconds dies will run as long as you are putting starting fluid in it has anyone heard or had this problem.
  • 1999 Oldsmobile Bravada Bought car about 6 months ago with 78000 miles. Southern car with no rust anywhere. Replaced right CV shaft because of small leak. 3rd brake light will not work even though I bought a new one. Pulled a car dolly with small car 2000 miles with no problems Average gas mileage In Town about 15. If you get some shuddering while turning...change the transfer case fluid..it does Wonders!
  • 2010 Ford Fusion I adore my 2010 Fusion. Bought her used and she is amazing.
  • 2007 Hummer H2 My visor was taken down in my 2007 H2 Hummer and will not stay up now. It seems to clip in, but when turned it will not stay latched. I have researched the diagram from this particular year and the years after and the design changed in 2008. The newer designs use screws to secure the visor (which makes much more sense to me). This leads me to believe that the design itself is flawed. Especially since the design was changed the following year. The part looks the same as it did when it was taken down and is not broken in any way, but it will not stay clipped in. I am wondering if anyone else has had this problem.
  • 2008 Lincoln MKX After several horrible experiences with the European vehicles I have owned, I decided to buy domestic again. My Lincoln MKX is the front wheel drive version. The good: refined clean crisp styling with a nice strong stance, the front grill is reminiscent of Lincoln's past, the ride is just firm enough and comfortable, it handles well, mileage is decent from the smooth energetic 3.5 V6, the sound system is great, the clutter free instrumentation with retro gauge design is pleasing, it has real wood interior trim, the cabin is roomy with plenty of cargo space in the rear, the leather seats are quality and comfortable for long trips, fit and finish is top notch inside and out. The bad: it is a bit difficult to see when backing up and it could benefit from a rear view backup camera, the silver painted plastic on the dash area looks like silver painted plastic, I would like just a little more pep from the engine and maybe a sport suspension mode, and a grab handle for the front occupants would be nice. I wish I had the optional panoramic roof. All said, I really like this vehicle, it is safe, stylish, reliable, and comfortable. I believe it will be one of my favorite all around family cars.
  • 2005 Toyota Solara My 2005 Solara was a beautiful car, but now it looks ugly and in need of new paint, new dashboard, new glove box. The leather seats are separating and peeling. The arms rests are flat and very unattractive. I'm embarrassed to have any one ride in my car. As of now the car has almost 60,000 miles and runs really well just looks really bad. Debating having the care painted or just trade it in ? Also have put on new brakes.
  • 1991 Mercedes-Benz 300SEL I purchased my 1991 Mercedes-Benz 300SEL in May 2014. It is great! It was owned by one previous owner who took very good care of it. I looks great, runs great and turns many heads. It's beautiful...
  • 2008 GMC Yukon Hybrid The first problem I had with my vehicle was the engine light constantly coming on due to gas cap. The second problem was the headlights blowing, which is expensive to replace. I have replaced head lights about 5 times in the past 4 years.My maine concern now is when you take your foot off the accelerator to come to a stop the truck accelerates by itself forcing you to slam on your breaks.Very scary at times. I contacted the dealer about the issue but they said it is not a recall for that.
  • 2003 Chevrolet S10 I got this vehicle with 98,000 miles on it, one year ago and I have nothing but problems. Brakes are so dangerous so I replaced all 4 tires, new brakes, new rotors and new calipers. Now the car is not safe to drive and mechanics are telling me it is a failed ABS system and that's after I had to replace the radiator(due to hole in it) and power steering had to be replaced. THIS CAR IS A DEATH TRAP AND A MONEY TRAP!!!! ugh Does anyone know any recalls on it!!! HELP
  • 2005 BMW 530i My 05 530I has 64,000 miles I have had to replace valve cover gaskets, window motor, trunk housing & light. Now it needs struts & oil pan gaskets. Also had to paint the roof, replace the back window gasket & will be painting the trunk next. I will mot be buying another BMW. Have had unexpected repairs for the low mileage & the exterior & interior has not held up.
  • 2007 Chevrolet Tahoe I bought my 2007 Tahoe LT used with 17,000 miles on it. I've had it for 6 years (currently at 61,000 miles) and the only problems I've encountered is the peeling of the chrome on the inside door handles, a slight jerk after I come to a complete stop at a red light or stop sign, and a sensor went out in the starter. I foungd out that there was a recall on the peeling of the chrome, so that was fixed for free. The jerking was because lube or gel had to be applied to the suspensions (???), and the sensor in the starter was covered under warranty. All these things happened last year and I haven't had any other problems (knock on wood). I make sure to keep up and have all the required services rendered to keep it's performance at perfection...running as smoothly as it is now. Overall, I love my truck!
  • 2013 Buick LaCrosse I have had my 2013 LaCrosse almost a year and it drives like a dream...overall I love it. My biggest complaint is the satellite radio - it CONSTANTLY cuts in and out! Local dealership has said (twice) that it's 'normal'. We purchased a 2014 Hyundai SUV recently and it doesn't cut out at all! Second, the accessory plugs are inside and at the bottom of the armrest. Anything needing to be charged results in wires protruding from the armrest and having to leave the armrest slightly open (which makes it useless as an armrest)...not well thought out. Lastly, even after two updates from local dealership the voice command navigation system does not work. I have given up on this, as the touch screen navigation system works just fine.
  • 2000 Subaru Outback We have had all Subaru outback S.W. since way back and love them.Two of them a 1998 and a 2000 both have 300,000 plus miles on and not really any problems.Still driving them today.Right now though the 2000 check engine light is on,replaced a few sensors,but code still says po303 and po304 new plugs wires,still keeping it hopefully will find out whats wrong.
  • 2003 Chrysler PT Cruiser new radiator, brakes two times already before 60,000,suspensine fixed three times, oil light comes on, air conditioner fixed, heater fixed,, transmission replaced, car is junk
  • 1996 Nissan 200SX I have had this fun little car for a long time now. I am the second owner and bought it with 38000 miles on it. It is now at 247,000 and still a great little car. I have had to replace the alternator once, and the fuel pump once, and the starter motor once. Also had to replace the interior fan speed resistor circuit board once. The most major repair was by far the alternator, it was a big pain to do. I am still getting a very consistent 38 MPG with my driving, probably 85% + is freeway. It too is my FAVORITE car. It is sad to see how many miles are on it now. I plan to give it a nice birthday party when I finally need to replace the engine sometime in the future. I will also give it a nice new paint job then... and drive it like a new car again! :-) I have thought about replacing the timing chain, but with a quarter million miles... I do not really see the value. When it finally fails, I will replace it with a cheap JDM motor with close to the same miles as I had when I first bought the car!
  • 2005 Toyota Sienna I bought my 2005 Sienna LE new in March 2005. It now has 192000 miles on it. I've had routine maintenance done on a regular schedule. I've used Mobile One synthetic oil in it since it's first oil change. A weak point is the paint finish. I have a rust spot on the hood, rubber gasket around the base of the windshield is coming loose. Hence my reason for only 4 starts on body. Interior has worn very well, in fact it shows no sign of wear. I will admit, a lot of the mileage is long distance driving. HOWEVER, the brakes are another story. I've replaced the pad and rotors three times. Right now, I get a thumping when I apply the brakes firmly. I pulled a front wheel off and the pads have plenty of life left and the rotor is very smooth and shows little if any sign of wear. My QUESTION: what could be causing the thumping if the brakes are OK? ? ? Other than brakes, this has been a GREAT vehicle and I plan to buy another new one in 2015. Thanks in advance for any comments/suggestions.
  • 1992 BMW 318is Love my car, getting close to the 275,000 mile mark. Still runs tightly, and gets over 30 mpg. I did have to replace the original catalytic converter last year to pass emissions, but it running well.
  • 2004 Hyundai Santa Fe Best car Ever! It always starts & rolls Great! I am the 3rd owner. I got the car in 2011 w/about 123,000 on it. It now has 140,000, The ONLY issues I have had are with my electric front windows. I simply got that fixed! I recently got a new timing belt, Left front axle replaced. I do however have a small power steering leak. I just use No leak power steering fluid & no longer have any issues. I will get it replaced eventually. I get an oil change every 3000 miles. My only complaint is the PAINT, my vehicle is white & the paint has turned (on the back of the vehicle) but I have noticed this with Several other Santa Fe's. I will DEFINITELY always buy Hyundai! I love my car! btw, Today 08/01/2014 there was a RECALL on 2001-2006 Santa Fe to replace the coil spring in 20 states look it up, just in case it applies to your vehicle.
  • 2005 Buick Rendezvous Love my Buick because so comfortable and easy to drive. However, have had to replace wheel bearings twice, has a clunk in transmission occasionally but my transmission guy says not major problem, the back suspension is now rough and the traction light comes on when I turn but doesn't show a problem on the diagnostics. The problems have come at 208000kms though. I would buy a Buick again.
  • 2006 Dodge Charger 2006 Dodge Charger, Sun roof leaks, when the wind blows the sand gets inside the car even in the glove compartment, the Gear Shift lock up, because the cheap plastic pin broke. I had to replace the ECM/PCM and the darn car still isn't performing right, Dealer can't fine the problem. I had this car in and out of the dealership for 3 years now, and the dealer still can't locate the problem, they keep telling me its other things like the battery, the plugs, the transmission, I strongly recommend for anyone not to buy a new or older Dodge Charger
  • 2008 Chevrolet Aveo I HAVE CHEVY AVEO-5, HATCH-BACK. AND ALL I KEEP DOING IS KEEP PUTTING NEW PARTS IN IT. SO, FAR I HAD TO KEEP GETTING THROTTLE BODY SENSORS AT 200.00 EACH TIME. AND THE MANUFACTURER SAYS THAT THROTTLE BODYS GO OUT ALOT ON THIS TYPE OF VEHICLE. PLUS I ALSO 2X GOTTEN FRONT END ALGNMENT AND FOUND OUT THAT THE DRIVERS REAR AXLE OR TIRE CANT BE REALIGNED. CAUSE THE MANUFACTORER PUT THE BOLT ON WRONG AND THEREFORE SAYS THERE IS NOTHING WE CAN DO ITS NONE OF OUR FAULTS EXCEPT THE PLACE THAT MADE IT. HAS ANYONE ELSE HAVE PROBLEMS WITH THROTTLE BODY SENSORS? DO THEY KEEP GOING UP?
  • 2006 Buick Rendezvous I love my Rendezvous it drive on the highway but it does a little jurking but it will come out.I am having with my steering section.
  • 2001 Chevrolet Tahoe All in all a very good vehicle, but I have had some items to deal with. The good thing is that it's never ridiculously expensive. Transmission went out at about 90K, put in a rebuilt trans for $700. I did have a serious engine problem (random misfire on 7 and 8 at idle) at 165K miles and after bad luck at another mechanic finally took it to dealership who "smoked" the intake and found a leak. They fixed it and runs like a charm, only set me back $380. Recently, I'm at 185K miles, have had to put in a starter, which was a somewhat easy self install and only cost for the part. But at 190K just lost the water pump and needed a rear main seal, both about $550 each to repair, so that hurt. Still repairs have been much cheaper than a new vehicle payment.