Car Owners' Reviews

Car Reviews and Owner Comments

the only problem i have with mine is the transfer case
We have over 200,000 miles on ours and she still runs great. Put in a used trans with 60,000 miles and a new clutch/flywheel at about 180,000. That's it. Great car.
My 1995 A6 has served me for 15 years and although its showing some signs of age, the paint is a bit scratched, the transmission is a little slow to shift from 2nd to 3rd, and there are some minor creaks and squeaks here and there, but aside from that it has logged 174,000 miles and still insists on getting a move on every day.. Best $35,000 i have ever spent. Minimal maintenance, brake pads, tires, wiper blades, oil changes, etc, only major repair was a head gasket that was leaking a little oil, an painful $2,500
Fantastic automobile, expensive buy in, but the maintenance isn't bad, and the car lasts forever. My 996 C4 can handle everything from a 177 MPH track test, to 10 inches of snow, plus its very comfortable for long trips, throw so luggage in the front trunk, and your laptop and snacks in the back seat and your ready to roll. Everyone should drive one at least once in their life, rent one when you go on vacation, it'll be worth every dollar.
2003 Suburban...A great vehicle. Only problem in 82,000 miles has been a rear window regulator. Milage has been good, pulls my boat with ease. This is my second Suburban and I'd buy another.
Like many people BMW was my dream car. With financing options/service deals I was able to finally purchase one. I wasn't looking for a convertible but I lucked up and found a great deal. I loved it the first year. It is the ultimate driving machine, but to own one, you need money. A very tempermental vehicle. The dealer will nickle-dime you for everything. Once out of warranty, find a good BMW mechanic you can trust. (Route 66) Maintenance is important. Stay on top of it and have a second vehicle. You can't beat the performance on long drives. Excellent mountain vehicle. Hugs the road. Don't use cheap tires. This car is high performance and yes BMW stands for "Bring your Wallet"
I brought car in 2007 brand new off the lot. A year later I starting having major issues. Like the cutting off after I gased up to a full tank. The car would just shake, meter lights would come on then car shut down. I have taken it in multiple times. First I was told it was the gas canister need to be replaced,and speak plugs. Did that, two weeks later it started shutting off again. Engine flushed, air filter replaced. I was told I need a whole gas tank and valves replaced. I want to get another car and just be done with the spectra. It a nice car and all but not for me. Hopefully not again
I bought my Nissan (92) new in 1991. It had 4 miles. I have 145,000 miles on it now and it runs like a champ. Keep the oil changed and this truck will last well into 300,000 miles. I get offers to buy it all the time. I call mine "Bernie." I own a BMW but Bernie is always my preference. Love this truck.
i just bought one for 850 totaled and reconstructed it has 150,000 i know right for a 850? but the body is in good condition the only problem is when i leave it on after a while it cuts off, and the check engine light turns on right before it turns off, i've checked vacum leaks and changed air filter, has good spark has an oil leak on the left side of the DOHC but i know its not that, ignition wiring needs to be soldered but it turns on everything has ground, and some one mentioned the water pump but its not overheating HEEEELP!
I have own my quest for two year and have never had any problem,I have six kid's we travel alot,and there is room for all of us.I am now just getting new shock and brake's and tire's there is now 50.000 mile and my car run great.
Still no real problems with this big car.
I actually have the sportswagen TDI. It is an OK little car. I would love more rear leg room and headroom too.
Very nice car but the bad mileage is TOURIBLE! I bought it from 5 days ago. very helpful and comfortable car like a boat! But I didn't know what the 10 mpg caused by? It chocked me!
I have a 2006 Kia Sorento which I purchased used in 2007. Since owning the vehicle I have replaced 3 headlights, can't even count how many brake lights. The dome light doesn't come on when you open the door. The cargo axillary outlet stopped working in 2007, the cigarette outlet stopped working in 2008. I had to replace all 4 tires in 2009 and now in 2010 the rear wiper blade doesn't work. I just replaced the driver's headlight on friday, it is now wednesday and guess what... same light is out again. I would NEVER recommend this car to anyone... I'm gonna go back to buying the Honda... those cars last forever with no problems!
This is a great truck overall. Mine is on the highway all the time, probably not the best place for it. Mileage poor when new, but slowly got better until I replaced the tires and it went down again. I suspect new tires hurt the mileage. I was getting close to 21 on the highway. Added the buttons to get the DIC data. Simple to do, don't let the dealer charge you for this, great upgrade for less than 100 bucks. Takes all of 14 seconds to do. At about 80k, the rear end would kick and squawk when coming to a stop, at a stop or just letting off the brake to go. Had to have the drive-shaft spline re-greased but that did seem to fix it. We'll see. There is some sort of a vibration in the dash, I can't seem to put my finger on. Typical Chevy vibration but annoying none the less. Hour meter reset itself at some point. Now only showing 400 hours. (with 84,000 miles, that would mean I drive at 210mph. I dont guess this is worth complaining about because they could only guess anyway. Can't complain got 83,000 miles on the OEM tires and front brakes. I change the oil about every 11k per the oil life monitor and rotate the tires every 6-7k. If I was going to build this truck, I would, as silly as it seems, paint the insides of the rear wheel well black to match the front. It looks sort of goofy. Added DIC mod, tilting bed tonneu, and locking tailgate handle. Installed laptop mount in front and wi-fi. Again, overall a good truck. I think I'll keep it when it's time for a new work car.
GMC Yukon 2002. Started with 3 miles directly from the dealer. Now the mileage is over 334488. Have picture to prove it. Amazing truck! Towed a lot and very strong and reliable. Definitely love it!
A very solid car.
I bought my 3.0CL with 25K from a dealer in 1997. I always had the routine maintenance done, and she still flys smoothly down the road. I qualified for a rebuilt transmission in 2004 under warranty, so it's working much better. I decided I wanted it quieter inside, so I bought 4 tires that were softer. The ABS is out as of late 2009, and I need a new switch to move my passenger seat back (forth works) on the tract. She's got 88K miles and would love to doll her up a bit with a new side mirror and front bumber that my sister broke while backing into me full speed, but that's about it. 3/9/10
I LOVE the suspension and steering! Heavy, road hugging. Great pickup and go. Head light goes on and off. NE winters are cold and so is my car for the first 6 miles....then I feel the heat!!! I have even used a small blanket to and from work when temperature is in the teens. As soon as the warrentee was up, my driver side door had electrical problem. Master door with all the controls went hay wire. Cost over $700.00 to repair. Today as I type this my car has been towed to the dealer ship. Something popped in the engine. Engine light came on. My car felt like it was traveling over railroad tracks and exhaused filled the car and smoke came pouring out the tail pipes. I'm on pins and needles waiting for the call from the repair shop.
I bought this car a couple of weeks ago with 25,000 miles. It has the AMG package with other additional options and it is a beauty. I am thrilled to have it.
My husband and I bought this car a month or so ago and we love it .nothing major wrong the only thing we found is when we put on the brake it sounds like the passanger side wines down and it can be loud at times.
worst car i have ever had do not buy a KIA they are lemons please do not put yourself in the same thing i have been through they need a recall for all kia cars
I bought this car new and what a headache.GM had the pan off 5 times for oil leak and replaced engine with rebuilt GM engine . All it has done is use oil big time.Brake module went out $900.00 Door window regulator/water pump motor mount radiator fuel pump just to name a few. Iloved the car but no one in thier right mind would put up with this. NO MORE GM and their over rated JUNK.
Year 1989 Pick-up
Bought my 2002 Sport Trac used about a year and a half ago with 69,000 miles on it. The car was in immaculate shape for the year and it ran extremely well. For it being 8 years old, it still runs great and looks awesome. Ford had a good thing going when they came out with this line of automobiles.
This New Yorker I have the Transmission is not functioning, its gonna cost a lot of money to fix, other then that the car is great, anybody else have problems??
Excellent car with very few problems
Bought the 2004 se at 47k, absolutely love it. Yes it's plain inside and it's performance is not worth talking about, but it's cheap to run and put some rims on it and it looks great. One thing is the stereo speakers are shit, as usual they aren't good enough for the stereo fitted. I changed them for a minor upgrade and now it's great, clear, good bass. All round this is a great car, I do wish it was RWD, but maybe an upgrade to a SHO for the next one.
This has been a very good car only issues was heater core wore out after 100,000 miles. Front rack pinion needed service 120,000 miles. Replaced altenator after 90,000 miles.
Girlfriend bought it brand new, NEVER had any issue's. So to you that do not like this car, i am sorry your cars must have been built on a monday or a friday. Monday cause the auto makers were still hung over from the weekend or a Friday cause they were ready to hit the door running to the bars. Sorry you got a lemon hope you continue to support our country and buy AMERICAN. (although nothing is american anymore due to all the jobs going to mexico or over sea's) But i will drive chevrolet until the day i DIE.