Car Owners' Reviews

Car Reviews and Owner Comments

Cool car, hard and expensive to find parts for!
The same problem as Kara, Transmission was gone at 73K miles. Called Nissan, they didn't help at all. 2 abs sensors also gone. Never buy nissan again, not recommending to anyone ...
my truck needs body work and suspendtion work and brake and a catalik converter
transmission problem. i have one since june 2006 and now my car can't shift.transmission speed very desapointing for a mercedes car
it`s very best and sexy car
Great Truck
Great little car. It"s like the Energizer Bunny.. It just keeps going and going.... Great gas Mileage ......great internal design....Put the back seats down and haul lumber with trunk open...The guys in pick-up trucks are amazed ! My Lil" Echo Rocks !
I bought it from a friend in 2009, it was his deceased wife's car. The compressor does not work, the side windows don't roll up or down unless you help them, can't figure out how to set the dash clock, tachometer does not work,and driver's shoulder belt not right. It is low to get into, but it is a quiet car, feels good to ride in it, and can't feel the bumps, easy to drive and has the power.
The front turn signal lamp replacement is a disaster . this is my last GM product ever.
i own a 2001 honda crv with 355,985 miles. and it stilll runs like new it very comfortable and durable and also sounds sporty
This car is great. The weather in Puerto Rico is terrible for the cars however, I have no complaints at all in this sense for my MPV. Another thing is the A/C system. It is pretty difficult and costly try to change the in-cabin A/C filters. Besides that, everything else is great.
I absolutely love my 2010 Honda CRV. It drives smoothly and is comfortable all around; however, it failed to start twice yesterday, so I'm taking it back to the dealer tomorrow for a checkup.
245000 miles and still running good. Recently it started leaking oil from the valve cover gasket
Rear Main Seal
just looking at this car makes u want to drive and own one
the 1.8 7500 Acura interga beats its SLOW FOR AN SVT
ONLY BUY THE 2.5 V6 one i had one 164,732 miles once and the value body was starting to have a problem but lucas trans works every time and it should be put in every automatic trans every 3000 miles first car
best mpgs ever no car in 2010 comes close
Great Car, Milleage, Driving, But Expensive to keep it Like a Brand New. IF YOU RICH WANNABE DON'T BUY IT!!! It will cost your salary.
overall great car!
This SUV is the superior vehicle
MANY Problems w/brakes, power, fuel pump, transmission
love my s4
The car is great except for brake ( 30K ) and tire wear ( 45K ). The breaks DO stop on a dime.
The car does not have very good traction in rain or snow and I think it's due to the type of tires
it has - GY Eagles.
I've had this car for over a year and it's caused me nothing but problems. I had to replace my radiator twice, and my brake shoes have come apart.
Have been driving this beauty for five years and 100,000 miles. It has 133,000 miles now. Never gave me any major problems yet. I hope to drive this till it reaches 200,000. The only issue I have is the brakes wear of very easily (maybe because of my bad driving habits). I have been changing its oil on time and making sure all 30,000 services are done on time. Take care of this sucker and this sucker will take care of you!
I am over 90,000 miles on my 2006 Mariner Hybrid and it still runs great. Only needed new tires, regular oil changes (every 6-8,000 miles) and new wipers. I am just getting the brakes changed at 90,500 miles. My next car will definitely be another Mariner or Escape Hybrid.
I purchased the 99 Accord w/ 80,000 and have owned the car for 6 years.It currently has 140K. The Brake lines are made of carbon steel and rusted through, I lost all the brake fluid while driving and narrowly avoided an horrific accident due to complete failure of the brakes. They were replaced with Stainless Steel. I am very surprised there is not a Honda recall on this. The A/C Compressor, Rear sway bar, Exhaust, Clutch, CV Joints, Hydralic Pump, Timing Belt, Water pump were all replaced at around 100K. I basically think Honda is a well made auto, however this particular car seems to be a lemon.
I also own a 2003 Dodge Grand Sport with 125K and I have invested practically nothing in repairs. The Accord is killing me with repair costs. I am just glad the resale value is above average !!