Car Owners' Reviews

Car Reviews and Owner Comments

nice car, its a very aggresive winter car, good for first car
2003 has 115,000 miles my door seals have came off, just replace front right wheel hub, very hard on brakes, gas is ok for a suv, when i role my windows down my headlights dem..parts for this veichale are exspensive love the spaceand how it looks but would not recommend this car
I hade a Mach 1 its the same with out the supercharger but I was only half a car length behind a 03 cobra on the 1/4 mile
I have a red 07 GT its my third mustang and I love it
The wife and I bought a 6cyl Escape with the tow package brand new in 2004. It has over 100,000 miles and still runs strong. Had to replace the brakes and a couple of batteries, but an all around decent vehicle. In Florida it gets HOT. The transmission and oil coolers keep it running cool and smooth. Safe decent gas mileage and dependable.
The 1993 Mercedes Benz 300D is the best car I've ever owned. Not only is it a fun, smooth ride, but the engine is practically immortal as long as you do routine checkups and quick fixes. The fuel efficiency is epic for an early 90's vehicle. I average about 30mpg driving like a maniac, and that's with some throttle problems as well. Also, mind you, the fact that you can use SVO and WVO to power this baby.
This is a outstanding SUV. I would buy another when I need to replace this one.
All in all I'm pleased with it, drives great and plenty of power for a large vehicle. Only real issue is with the Airconditioning, I have to have it recharged every year since new.
Hi Guys. I bought 2008 Nissan Altima 2.5S with sunroof in 2007 October. The car is good but has given me alot of problems.. 50K the gearbox CVT gave up on me then the strut front kit. then the sunroof assembly was changed twice Speedometer has been changed once becus of faulty handbrake sing and its LED speedometer so u cant even change single bulb. The steering started making squeeking sound while turning, so the company changed steering rack. Basically if you ask me, the car when you hit gas, it sounds like a LOUD FOOD GRINDER because of the CVT transmission.. ONE SAME PITCH till car reaches 200km/hr. lol Also the interior they said it wood finished.. but when i recieved the car, i saw these little tiny places where wood finishing it, doors and little bit of dash.. and i was like "what the... thats all?!! " HONDA has better wood finishing from inside. Neways, i wouldnt buy Nissan Altima again... It has given be loads of problems...
Solid car.
Best car on the road. No matter how many controls and buttons lexus or audi or acura or any other "luxury" sports sedan manufacturer puts into their vehicles, nothing compares to the superb driving experience you get with a BMW 330xi. On the open road, or on a steep, windy, icy path up to the mountain, BMW's 330xi out performs any of my friends' rides.
beautiful car, head turner
Not what it should be. Over rated. Too costly for every little service. Floor mats are not good....they should be attached to the floor so they do not move. The AC is not very strong ( I live in Flporida) takes too long to cool the cab. I do not like the windshield wipers, with it auto wipe on rainy days. There are a lot more problems........... for the price ......it sucks.
Strong on luxury. Good ride. Poor handling. The acceleration problem not apperant yet.
The volvo is a great car.
Outstanding Sports Car. Every time I turn this car on it returns the favor in spades. The car is bullet proof and I give it exceptionally high marks in all areas. A perfect score with two minor suggestions: 1) Upgrade your headlights to Xenons - simple and cheap - the OEM lights are fair at best and 2) the car handles like a dream in stock trim; however, with a set of coil-overs the ride height drops by 2" and the handling is elevated to race car status - flat in every corner. Finally, if you like to tinker the air cooled models are extremely well engineered - nothing extraneous - which makes the labor a great deal of fun. A 10/10 - I would have given it an 11 with my note on the lights and suspension. Buy and enjoy!
This is awesome car
I have had my 1998 Catera for 6 years and just in the past few years I have had to get a radiator, Idel arm, ball joints ($$$). Now I can't get the key to turn after it sat in the garage over the winter. I think the alarm reste itself (remote never worked)
In response to cocopuff in Brooklyn: Each radio has an assigned "code" as a security measure. That way if someone breaks in and steals your radio or it is disconnected for any reason (change battery, etc), then that code must be re-activated for the radio to work.
We have an '02 F250 6.0L Larient CrewCab 4x4 in Ford's Purple/Blue. She has about 44k on the odometer and do date only minor problems. The blog comments i've read on this truck are mixed though. It seems like you either got a good one or a bad one, there were no 'in between' ones. The most common problem I have the that the silicone hose on the boost side of the turbo will blow off from time to time. Then surprise, zero power and clouds of BLACK smoke out the tailpipe. Fortunately it's an easy fix, although not very fun when the motor's hot. I think the only other issue we have is a mild 'clunk' when you accelerate from a dead stop. (rear end, tail cone, suspension...really haven't tracked it down) Power wise, I'm relatively happy. Compared to the 7.3L it's lacking but makes up for it in the MPG dept. We have a 4" lift and 35"x12.50X16.5" BFG on her and she averages 17MPG on the road at 72MPH thanks in part to the K&N air intake and the EDGE programmer. If I had it to do over again, I'd buy the exact same one. I'm not a FORD fan, but they got this one right (knock on wood). SHAWN
great van
great car....
killer car all around high performance and safe room for 4 adults
Great daily driver.
We bought this car brand new and the we like the car , my rondo is very confortable , the problem is that every time you go to the dealer for services with any problem they try to make you feel stupid. I had so much trouble with the electrical system in this car and the dealer keep saying to me that is normal and they can never find any thing wrong with it. for example: 1- Blower fan goes crazy on with the control in the off position. 2-Air presure sensor is always on ,took ti to the dealer 3 times and it goes back on a week or two again ( the dealer keeps teling me that this is a normal thing)I think that as long as the car is still on the waranty they wont find nothing wrong but the minute that the waranty expire they will find 100 thing wrong because it will be out of my poket. bonch of cruks. never buy a kia again for for the lak af service, always take the car to the dealer for services trying to keep the $ of the car.Just so you know I still owe 10,000 and the value in the car is 6,000. the don't keep a fair $ value. STAY AWAY FROM THE WALINGFORD DEALER IN CT.
keep up with the 5K oil changes and recommeded schedule of maintenance by Ford. I vbouth this van back in 2006 with 5 miles. As of this writing it has 217K. Cruise control for the long drives help with fuel economy. a battery, alternator ( because i use power inverters) 2 sets of 75,000 miles tires, 1 set of shocks recently. 1 recall for cruise control. My Ford service center is perfect everytime. Yes, you actually be hapopy going to the dealer, Ford give 10% if you join the club (no fees). you can redeemon your next service. looking to buy 2 transit connects this year.
its a good car in the long run and for travling too.
they are awsome cars but i bought a dud, bought it off a wanker who screwed it up and hid all the problems. Battery drain, still havn't found, engine stalled due to poor pod set up under car, "weird", was ready to catch on fire due to his home made wiring, break lights and park lights connected and have problem, spedo goes all over the place sometimes, like water smoke from gearbox. but thats just mine remember to check before you buy! it will either be the ebst car you buy or the worste... my advice low ks is a good one mine has 180ks
have had vehicle for 16 months and put on 87000 miles with no issues except for a occasional pulsating brakes.have original brakes and changed the trans and rear end at 60,000.all highway travel.very good vehicle,best one i have bought .
I love my Saturn Aura!