Car Owners' Reviews

Car Reviews and Owner Comments

best car volvo EVER made - one of the best cars for the money of any brand !
i have owned three of them - will keep buying the 98 s90 as long as i can find clean ones - no need to get a different type car till then -
I have had this vehicle for 4 years and it has over 75K miles on it. Not a lick of problems and it still takes off like a bat-out-of-hell. It is my 3rd RX (first hybrid) and and I am sold on the value of these SUVs.
Bought car new in 1999. I now have 258K miles on it. No major problems ever. Basically, brakes, tires, and a few emission issues (o2 sensor, egr valve) However, I have never replaced the struts and it is beginning to show
I just don't like the fact that such a big car is only available in rear trac and the problem with the suspension every time you are going to lift it up having to turn it off the rest is just great in this car
we had a 2004 santa fe and in nov. 2008 my wife was hit the left rear causing the sar to due a 360 in the air land on its right side and slide for 20 ft. hit the curb and right it self , the santa fe was totaled. she walk away from the crash with only a few bumbs and sarced as hell. (note) was wearing her seat belt !!!!!!. we know own a 2008 santa fe and love it.would recommend the santa fe to any one. jim warren lakeville,ma
Have a leaking water pump at 68K miles. Dealership says replacement will be almost $500. I bought a Toyota so I wouldn't have problems like this...until the car was at high miles or old. Disappointed. Also, my wheels are rusting under the cap.
This car has been a wonderful vehicle for my wife. She now has 73,000 miles on it with only routine maintanence.
Excellent car! As a musician, I need a lot of space to carry a 6 piece drum kit plus hardware, etc. The '06 Scion Xb was the only vehicle able to do this, give great gas mileage, good sound system and, with slight modifications (which is what it is built for) a little more horsepower. Not the 2.3 of the newer models, but a great car in its own right. A blast to own and drive!
Great Car. Quiet ride, 30mpg on the highway. The transmission went out at 28,000 miles though. All in all a great automobile!
My 1997 Land Cruiser is now thirteen years old ... it's in its pubescent stage ... tough on brake pads (every 30K) and always a gas hog averaging just 13.4 mpg around town, but I think its the best SUV going and going and going and going ...
I got my car with 38,000 on it. At 72,000 its had a radiator hose, belts, one wheel bearing, windshield spray pump, front and back rotors replaced(upgraded to cross drilled rotors and ceramic pads). Other than the spay pump thats mostly wear and tear parts. It has had no problems with the motor at all and I love this car. It looks as good as it drives.
My 2002 Insight is awesome but my mileage NOW is only 44/m/p/g-and it used to be like 53-It had 2 transmissions replaced and is currently experiencing the bucking/deceleration-main.light on-then oil light comes on but there's oil in the car.Why did the mileage drop? Does it need an altitude adjustment since I bought it in a sealevel state? I love my little rocket-ship and it's only got 103,000 miles-were you all out of it in 2002?
98 rl with 205,000 on it. I love the car but this is the third starter im putting in it. i heard theres supposed to be a bypass or something. if anyone knows tell me
I still have mine and very pleased. The only thing that I had problem, 2yrs ago. gave it gas and it felt like something was blocking the paddle, that's what it felt like, came to be there's a" rubber ring like" and it got hard durning winter,got it replaced and now no problems. Regular maint. and 48,000 miles plus and still going. Great for all my granddaughters.
Fantastic car - I wish that they still mede them or at least something comparable but they don't.
I just bought a 2002 Passport as my first car and I love it! Saves on gas better than other SUVs of that year do. I did have an issue with the brakes after almost a year, however my car was a hit and run victim. The damage ended in loosing the hitch. But now I dont have to listen to it hitting the underneath of my car!I love the way it drives, easy steering, and smooth ride. I would recomend this year and version of the Passport to anyone looking for a 4WD, starter car. I dont want to give my car up now, I have become attached to it.
i have had my 1999 stratus for 3 years.have 121000 mile an still going complaints just had to replace water pump an belts,other than that its been a good car.
I've owned many RR C, but the 95 has been the best! Few of the common issues, but nothing to cry over. But these rigs are not for everyone, mostly because the DEALER will kill you on repairs that a inddy shop can do for half the $. Good thing , there is tons of info on the net on how to DIY repairs.
This is a piece of garbage. I have had to replace catalytic converters, O2 sensors, transmission, cam shaft sensor, and now a water pump failure. Don't buy this piece of trash.
diff. noise
I have owned my 2010 Toyota Corolla S for 3 months and I already have paint peeling on my front bumper and prob 10 rock chips on my hood. The dealership is pretty much giving me the run around.
Have to wait til a Toyota paint rep comes to look at it! UGH soooooo frustrating!!! Thinking I'm prob gonna have to get legal advice....
Love the interior and drives great. Exterior looks funky to some people. I'm okay with it.
I absolutely love my Century... it has been a wonderful car with very little repairs, other than normal wear and tear... I'm pushing 150,000 miles and can't complain. Still get 22-25 mpg around town and the car continues to run well.

Excellent choice for someone looking for a reliable vehicle!
Have owned for six years, although I hear people talk about all the problems they have had I have not had any problems. Fun to drive. Wish they still made them, would love another.
Continuos electrical problems. Many problems have been brought up to VW but they have a big lack of concern. Engine coils, Electrical shorts, leaks. This car of mine just caught fire. Ill never own another VW.
I love this truck! I use it as a daily driver and for scuba to securely load all my dive gear in. just minor issues so for headlight burned out and multifunction switch (turn signal - wipers - cruise control) broke but was covered under warranty. I will buy another!
Cool car, hard and expensive to find parts for!
The same problem as Kara, Transmission was gone at 73K miles. Called Nissan, they didn't help at all. 2 abs sensors also gone. Never buy nissan again, not recommending to anyone ...