Car Owners' Reviews

Car Reviews and Owner Comments

1 of the best & reliable vehicles I've owned. It's never let me down. Purchased it in 2001 with 15000 mi. The Lincoln dearler's wife drove it personally. Some say the engine seems sluggish but I've loaded it with 7 passengers & full luggage and drove the moutains of Kentucy, Tennessee, Virginia, Florida, the Carolina's and it moved with impressive strength. So I dont know how much power a vehicle of this size should have, but it took the mountains like a beast. Was a little disturbed when I had 2 pay $1900 when my heat when out. The $1900 included a tune up. The alternator when out but I was able to drive 19 miles home; my other cars stalled out when the alternator died. Over all it's worth every dime I paid 4 it. Now that I'm buying a boat it will come in handy again.
Its been an okay car, but i've got a major repair facing me now (severe lifter knocking) and i'm sick of putting money into it
Still a very reliable car at 100,000 miles, fun to drive and economical.
Great car, very reliable and fun to drive!
It's been a Awesome vehicle! I guess with Honda you just can't go wrong. Iv'e had 3 of them and they were all great.
God gave me this car. I purchased the 1994 lexus 300ES in 2006 because JD POwers still rated it 4 1/4 stars over all. It's the most reliable vehicle I've ever owned. Replace the tie CV Joints in 2008 ($289) but thats minor considering it had over 200,000 miles. For 1 1/2 years I drove it back & forth from Madison Wisconsin to Detroit Michigan every 2 weeks to see my wife and daughter with not 1 problem. Today I'm online to see how to change the brakes.
A fun, reliable and economical car! At 100,000, still looks and runds great, with only a very few minor problems.
My experience with this vehicle is great. Dodge makes a good truck. Downsides are a small backseat area compared to a F150. second is a huge exhaust restriction which has to be stealing horsepower
I can't get enogh of the Lincolns. I bought a 1998 Navagator in 2000 and it has been a dream SUV. Not good on the gas but great to drive and tow our travel trailer with. So for my wifes B-day I got her this 2003 Lincoln LS in 2008 and it still only has 43000 miles on it. They our the best cars we have ever owned. Top of the TOP. Never buy a ford never buy a chevy I know ford makes Lincoln but Lincoln is far superior to ford and all others.
watch out for the coil packs on this truck. There are eight of them and they are expensive
This is a slick bodied car. However, for the cost of this vehicle it should be a lot better. The sub-woofer has blown out at 50,000 miles. The paint quality is not up the cost of a vehicle of this price point.The finish has even worn off the front bumper. Big disappointment
I have two Lexus ES 300. 93 ES 300- had approximately 260K miles. on it and runs very strong. '96 ES 300 - Runs like silk. This car rides and drive very well. No problems with this car at all. Its waiting on the next adventure.
I bought a 2010 Dodge Ram Quad Cab it is a great truck. It has style as well as power. I got a great price and I kept my 2004 Ram at trade-in. It has 120,000 miles on it and I still love it. Thanks Dodge
Very reliable car, best car I've ever purchased.
Excellent handling and acceleration. Interior could be better.
I've owned it for 7 years. No problems -just routine brakes and tires. I'm at 129,000 miles now and it needs an ignition coil, wheel bearings and O2 sensor ( rough running). I love this car. Really stable on the open highway at high speed. Great acceleration. I have the GLE - loaded with every conceivable option. Oddly the remote has stopped working - not the button battery -can't figure why. May replace the car eventually with another Maxima or possibly an Altima.
This is a DAMN Good Car! Only if the "owners stay on top of their regular maintainance the engineers at GM needs to bring back the Oldsmobile Line!!!
Buyers and owners beware. I've had so many issues with this car and I'm in the shop every 6 months. To current owners, take out an extended warranty, you'll need it! The warranty company has paid for more repairs than the car was purchased for. Stay away!
Bought this new and have had no problems until last week. At 75,000 miles the front brakes were completely shot on the inside and almost new on the outside. The front left wheel bearing also went out. Other than that, have done nothing but basic maintenance.
have a 2000 f150w/234miles plus on it and still going strong. have only replaced tires,brakes battery nad starter. the trans was rebuilt at 228000+miles.
I had this car for 10 years and it is the best. I have had minor problems and the engine is in great condition. The interior isn't the best because the leather seats are all cracked. I plan on replacing the motor when I get to 250,000 miles. Only 30,00 miles to go.
this is my wifes dream convert and my headache manul trans replace at 135k lots and lots of ele issues alternator replaced at 90k 125k finally replace ground cable from alt to motor with over sized cable much better the shift lever broke off in my hand @140k design flaw with reverse pin caused failure. pron to over heat (do not add H2O to the system as this results in coolent system failure causing head to warp the A/C has never worked as it is a R12 system except for eletri the car is easy to work on and on a summer day with the top down the wife turns heads.
Runs good but needed oil valves and new rear suspension.
We just turned over 79,000 miles and we've never had a single problem. We change the oil, oil filter, air and fuel filters but other than that we haven't had to do a thing. I had a 99 Ford Ranger before the Trailblazer and it was pure junk. I would highly endorse the Chevy Trailblazer.
I have had this car since March 2008, It's been a great car but now I have eletcrical problems with a short inside, all the inside lights blow when the back doors are opened. The clock spring is bad and the D.C.L. needs service.The car only has 82,000 miles on it.
I have owned my pacifica for about 2 1/2 years now, bought it with 40,000 miles on it. This has been on of the best cars I have ever owned. I researched everything about this car before making the decision to purchase it. The ride is superb, and the handling is also great. I do ALL of my own maintenance and one thing that surprises me is people who expect a car to last for ever without doing any maintenance to it. Yea I have replaced the tie rod ends, spark plugs, front and rear brakes, the battery, serpentine belt, belt tensioner, tires, oil and filters. These are ALL NORMAL MAINTENANCE ISSUES. I find the car to be well engineered and relatively simple to work on. Heck the car even has a built in OBDII generic engine code scanner!!!! Love this car - i dont regret buying it for a minute.
Purchased this car used in 2008 with 65k miles. Now has 110K miles. Driven 2x from Rhode Island to Florida and many times to Maine without a problem. Expected better milage than 25mpg. Really looses mpg (22-23) with 3 adults and baggage on Florida trips. Only problem encountered thus far was noisey power sterring pump, replaced with used one - problem resolved. Highly recommended car.