Newest Reviews:
  • 2007 Chevrolet Suburban 1500 LOVE THIS TRUCK
  • 2007 Hyundai Santa Fe The only issue I've ever had was a brake light fuse. Other than that, this car is stellar, and I believe the best in it's segment. Fit and finish is superb, the V6 is capable, ergonomics are great, and all this.....wait for it....."for a Hyundai!" :) Let me make absolutely clear, this is not the Hyundai of the 'Excel' days. This is the new Hyundai, who have improved their product by leaps and bounds, faster than anyone could have thought possible. What else is good? The stereo. The minimal levels of road noise. The fabric quality of the seats. The strength of the A/C (it has no problem with Texas heat.) The glasshouse like visibility. The engine note is even pleasant, and the chassis rigid. The weighted firmness to the power steering. The doors even shut securely like my gone but missed mid 90s E-Class MB. One minor fault is that the seats, when pumped to full with the 'lumbar adjustment' feels like it has a balloon in the middle, and is pressed upon your back. Anyway, this is my girlfriends car, and it makes my current Acura RSX a tinny, harsh, and high strung place to be.
  • 2003 Chevrolet Malibu I owen this car since it had 4 miles on it, and it the best all over car I have owen. Love to drive in the city or open roads. I do not think I have one thing more could be added to the car.
  • 1992 Mercedes-Benz 300SD Beautiful road car. Well balanced. With me, a full tank of fuel and a suitcase in the trunk the car has 2500 lbs on the front axel and 2500 lbs on the real axel. Has long legs (28 gal tank and 30 MPG on the road) which gives me an 840 mile range to fuel exhaustion. I had just about everything replaced under MB warranty (new factory crated engine, turbocharger, A/C evaporator, water pump, valve guides, front springs, shocks, control arm bushings, engine boost sensor, manifold pressure sensor, crankshaft position sensor, engine mounts, Glow plug harness, Engine Harness, and a few other things). The car is a dream to drive. I have spent 33 hours at one time and felt great. Just roll the seat back for a nap and wake up and start driving again. If you are considering this car make sure you have a new, or remanufactured engine as the original engine had rod problems. Look for one where the owner has ALL the paperwork (preferably from an MB dealer) on all work and has a complete set of maintenance records. It’s not a car for the back yard mechanic and plan on spending a few bucks on routine maintenance, but if you want a car that you can ride in all day and arrive in comfort. This is the one to own. The car is equipped with thermo pane windows which keep the noise and cold out. Car is very quiet, most don’t even know it’s a diesel. Very responsive (for a diesel) and handles like a sports car. This car is still in style even after 20 years. This was the Princess “Di” car and had she been wearing her seat belt she would still be alive. I rated the engine and A/C down for the original equipment. Once replaced I would give it a 5 star.
  • 2005 Volkswagen Jetta TDI Wonderful car. I recommended this Diesel to my lady friend since I have had Diesel Mercedes for 30 years. The only draw back I can see after 4 years is, try to keep break lights in this car. It seems to blow out brake lights regularly. Brakes squeal when cold.
  • 2004 BMW X3 Great little SUV or SAV as BMW calls it. Leased it new and bought it at the end of lease. So far one set of replacement tire at $300.-, super special deal on discountire.com I found, and 4-wheel alignment at Savage BMW, Ontario, CA at $250.-. That's all for maintenance in the last 5 years of usage. Not bad so far. A/C could be stronger. Not as cool as it could be in the rear if it had rear vents for backseat. My children prefer driving in my truck when it is hot.
  • 2003 Chrysler PT Cruiser Bought an 03 with 54000 on it in 2006. Drove til 74000 when the transmission gave out. Actually don't know if it may have been that sensor everyone mentioned, but transmission was replaced UNDER WARRANTY! Seems I was sitting in the car waiting for the tow truck and started to read the owners manual and in 03 the whole transmission was covered up through 75000. Otherwise it has been a little champ. Mileage isnt great, but I was impressed at the safety ratings before I got it, and it survived a teen driver with no problems since. At 115000 and four years later, I had to replace the front struts and mounting brackets, and the hatch has a couple rusty spots that it has had since we bought it. I just hate the fact that the hatch only works when the weather is 50 or above. Overall I would buy one again, except that Chrysler has since dropped that warranty. Too bad!!
  • 1992 Mercedes-Benz 300E Having problems with it starting in the morning when it is cold...
  • 2004 Dodge Ram 1500 I've had my 2004 Dodge Ram SLT Quad Cab for about 5 1/2 years now, and it only has 37000 miles on it. Since I purchased the truck there has been a knocking/banging noise under the hood somewhere that neither I nor the dealer could ever find. Everytime I hit a bump, it bangs loudly... sounds like hard plastic hitting something else. Also, I had my power seat replaced before the truck was even a year old because everytime I stopped or took off, it moved (slack). Still did it with the new seat so I gave up. Now, the real problem.... With ONLY 37000 miles on the truck, the front suspension sounds like a 1954 Chevrolet station wagon that never saw a grease gun. I bought grease and crawled up under the truck only to find two more problems........ NO grease fittings, hence no way to maintain your suspension without shelling out big dollars to the dealership, and also - all of the rubber sleeves/bushings are collapsed and torn open. It literally looks like they were never greased before it even left the factory (though I know they had to have been). So now, I cannot grease my front suspension at all due to torn bushings, and NO grease fittings. What a stupid thing it is, not to make it possible to do simple maintenance on your vehicle! I love my Dodge truck, I really do... but I'll never buy another one. Too many (mostly) small irritating problems with the truck. Oh, and another thing. The paint is so thin that any time you lean against the truck to get anything out of the bed, you leave scratches on the bed. On my bright red one anyway. And boy do they show up.
  • 1993 Lexus ES300 this car has been through it all and has never given me any serious problems (She had 185000 miles when i bought her and now she is over 212000) the ones i do have are simple enough bulb in dash needs to be replaced radiator needed to be changed 30 min job heat could be hotter but it does great as long as you are moving and air intake hose cracked a 3 min repalacement job air conditioner blows hot but i have 4 windows and a moonroof and i broke the front drivers axel in a pothole but overall i think i have spent 300 on repairs since i bought her for 3600 i aint mad at all i just don't have the tools to give it a tune-up She rolls like a new car especially after repairing that intake hose and i have no idea how to replace the guage lights they come on intermittently the body was great but had suffered hail damage so i took off for that and who knew how important cup holders and ashtray placement were(picky) as soon as i can afford a tune up i will jump for joy again
  • 2003 Ford Taurus my dad owns a 2003 with the pushrod engine.this is our third taurus.best car the ford ever made.shes got 172000 miles and keeps going.only thing is we had to replace the coil pack and wireset.no biggie $180 bucks for coil pack wires and new plugs.runs like brand new.were looking to buy the SHO.ive driven one and man do they fly.rides like a lincoln.this is just a great car.it gets better milage than my focus.i would definatly buy and recommend this car.oh and another thing is the lights are a little hazy.but hey what can you expect for it to be stored out side for 6 years and driven almost everyday.
  • 2006 Chevrolet Equinox this car is built in CANADA by suzuki.found that out the hard way.the engine is chinese and the trans in jap. chey claims "american" yeah my butt.the door panels fell off,the over head map lights break at the slightest touch.rear outer door panle fell off.tailgate inner door panel fell off.replaced rotors at 45000.it has 75000 and needs them again.it burns oil like a oil fired steam locomotive (1 quart per 195 mile tankful).the mileage SUCKS.chevy claims 28 i cant even get 18.never been over 230 miles to a full tank.the alternator just went out yet again for the 5th time this morning.the list just goes on and on.it needs a new trans right now.shifting VERY rough.next week were junking it and buying a FORD.
  • 2005 Ford Focus very great car.i simply LOVE it.no major repairs just normal wear.tires and brakes just done turned 30k miles.brakes werent bad but figured better to replace them.and the mileage is unbelievable.i can get 425 out of a tank driving 65-70.its been a great car since day one.the interior noise stopped when i got the new tires.the old ones were the pirellis and they were lower profile.put goodyear gt's on it and the sound quieted down ALOT.
  • 2002 Kia Sedona hahhahahhahahhaha you serious.a ford the worst car youve ever owned.ahahhahahahhaha thats a good one.my neidhbor has one of these Killed In Action's.the worst POS on the planet.its had 6 batteries 4 alternators and 4 transmissions.his friends mom has the same pos and the same problems.and there is no warranty.not to mention the airbags went off for no reason.nobody was in the car but he went to use the keyless entry and pop the airbags went off LMAO.dont buy a killed in action buy a FORD.
  • 1994 Lincoln Town Car I purchased this car 7 years ago from a dear friend in Florida. It is a Marlin Signature Series and had 63,000 mi on it at the time. It now has only 103,000 since we do not drive it much. It is truly an exceptional riding vehicle. Although it is "older", everyone wants me to drive since it is so comfortable and spacius inside. You can't compare the heaviness to the newer cars manufactured today. Never have had problems with it at all and maintain service every 3000 miles. It gets 23 M.P.G. on trips and 17 in city. The air suspension is leaking now and will require replacement but this is truly a remarkable car.
  • 1995 Mercedes-Benz E320 Great Car
  • 2002 Buick Rendezvous BY 100,000 MILES I HAVE REPLACED BOTH FRON WINDOW REGULATORS. THE DRIVERSIDE WINDOW AND DOOR LOCK SWITCH, AC CONDENSOR, BLOWN HEAD GASKET,BLOWER MOTOR, RADIO, POWER STEERING, FUEL PUMP WIRES CORODED DUE TO WATER, AND THE HIGH SETTING ON THE BLOWER DOESNT WORK. DRIVES GREAT WHEN EVERYTHING WORKS AND HAS ALOT OF SPACE AND NICE INTERIOR. BUT ALOT OF WORK AND OWE WAY MORE THAN ITS WORTH. DO NOT BUY ONE UNLESS YOU WANNA SINK ALOT OF MONEY IN IT.
  • 2009 Saturn Aura I love my 2009 Aura. I have 16K miles on it and I haven't even owen it a full year. The only thing I don't like about it is the cup holders. They don't hold 20 oz bottles very well. The main thing I love about my car is the ride. It is so smooth and corners like a dream. I tend to have a lead foot and drive fast so the StabliTrack comes in handy. The car is very quiet too.
  • 2006 Mitsubishi Raider Truck handles ok. From day 1, I've had a problem with tire bounce. To-date, this problem hasn't been found or resolved. Ok truck for the buck. In my opinion, a Nissan Frontier has the BEST bang for your buck. My next purchase will be a Nissan purchase. ther than mentioned above. All else is ok.
  • 2006 Pontiac Vibe Dome Light switch problem. Replaced. Engine pick up is lacking. Cannot use cruise control going up hill. It with go into passing gear. Evap Canistor went out at 16,000 miles. Steering problems pulls to right or left. Was told not to rotate tires, it was a tire problem. Car had less than 1,000 miles. Pontiac refused to replace tires. A/C does not cool car down as quickly as I would like. Tint in windshield is spotted and not covered in warranty. This car is more Toyota than GM. I thought I was buying a GM vehicle and I have learned that Toyota and GM engineers put a lot of Toyota parts in this car. My last 8 vehicles are GM and this is big disappointment. Gas mileage is between 28 and 32 mpg. The red interior lighting will give you a headache if you drive a lot at night. Steering is too tight and you can feel every bump in the road. I've driven this car for 3 years. It has disappointed me since the first month. It is not a typical GM product. IF all you want is a car that gets good gas mileage then this car will get you that. GM should have kept this car in its line-up and re-engineered it with GM parts and improved upon its weaknesses.
  • 2001 Audi A4 Works great under warranty, but very expensive to repair. Mine is 8 years old and I am no longer seeing value in repairing it as I could buy a new car for what it has cost me to repair it recently. Mostly wear and tear items. But for several years I was having to repair cam engine valves (?maybe?) where the engine was leaking oil. Not a cheap repair and it happened 4 times (twice was under the 1 yr parts/labor warranty from the previous repair).
  • 1997 Toyota Paseo I have had my Paseo Convertible for 10 years. Had 15,000 miles when I bought it. It has 133,000 miles on it now. Change oil regularly and some minor repairs. It has been a great second car. Still gets 29 to 32 MPG. AC went out this August 2009. Heater runs great as does the car.
  • 1990 Mazda B2200 Excellent vehicle, all around
  • 1995 Toyota Celica I bought my 1995 Celica less then a year ago, it has 100k miles on it and still ran great. Outside of a tune up I have had no issues out of her. I would not give her up, love the pep the GT model has with only a 1.8 in it
  • 1990 Toyota Corolla from canada british columbia. I owned the corolla gts with the high output 4-AGE. It is quit the car. It is faster than you think and has a great sound. Also, maintanance is rather easy but parts are not very readily availible in the performance area. It is a freaking awesome car. Everyone i let drive it also commented on how smooth and soild the car felt with 240,000 km on it.
  • 1992 Mazda MX-3 im from canada. Its a great engine and nice car. The rings wear out at 225,000 km (170,000miles) if you dont do proper maintanace. the engine sludges up if you do oil changes over 2800 miles. the rings are a sludge problem so engine flushes (dont use solvent based) are a must every 30,000 km. great power and smoothnes from engine and top of the line handeling at all speeds.
  • 2001 Dodge Ram Wagon 3500 One ton van used for wheelchair duty so it carries one or two wheelchair folk and one driver and maybe another passenger so not carrying much weight. I was told by dealer and independent that having to do upper and lower ball joints and one control arm at 43k not unusual. I:t was under Warrenty ,so not so bad. But now, at 70k it is starting to clunk again. A/c has had frequent breakdowns from blower under dash, to fan only works on highspeed, to rear a/c out again, parts can take 2 weeks for dealer to get ( and that was in 2003!!) Its a big box and can haul lots of stuff. Front seats are fine takes forever to stop but its a big box. Ran it across desert in cross winds to Ca coast and it did fine at 70+mph. has a 411 rear and big V8 wanted the limited slip and only way to get it so it gets about 11mpg dealer takes the Ram in name seriously rammed it twice while in for service warentey over so now go to independent guy. He is much easier to deal with than 2 dealers I tried.
  • 2007 Ford F-150 I have a 1997 F-150 3 door with the small v-8 I also have a 2007 F-150 Standard cab with v-6 The ride in the 97 is great all day without kidney damage. 2007= kidney damage and it the steering is very twitchy 97 v8 gets 16-17mpg 07 v6 gets 15-16 smaller rougher less power and less mileage. So why does american cars need a bail out? 10 years newer and not as comfortable or efficient as the 97 both trucks are pretty basic models automatic a/c crank windows that should still work at 200,000 miles 97 is at 180k and still riding fine. I still like the 07 but it is not as good as the one 10 yrs older :
  • 2005 Chrysler PT Cruiser I bought my cruiser new and have had it for 4 years. It has about 52K miles on it, and at about 48K we started having problems. In the last 4 months, we've replaced the radiator, front wheel bearings, control arms, and it needs new CV joints which are on back order. The only saving grace to all of this is the Chrysler extended service contract I bought -- it has covered every single thing they've had to do on our car. But I will not buy another Chrysler/Dodge product.
  • 2007 Chevrolet Colorado We bought the truck because my old s-10 just didn't have enough room. Beings we were having ower son. I wish I would have bought a 4x4 model to get a little higher ground clearance. I still don't get why earlier models had fog lights and trailer lights hook up. But I'm not complaining about the truck, it's a great running truck for a young family. My wife uses it as her daily driver. I've had family members who sat in the back and didn't complain about not enough leg room like I've heard from s-10 owers and other small truck owners out there.