Car Owners' Reviews

Car Reviews and Owner Comments

I have owned my 2010 Toyota Corolla S for 3 months and I already have paint peeling on my front bumper and prob 10 rock chips on my hood. The dealership is pretty much giving me the run around.
Have to wait til a Toyota paint rep comes to look at it! UGH soooooo frustrating!!! Thinking I'm prob gonna have to get legal advice....
Love the interior and drives great. Exterior looks funky to some people. I'm okay with it.
I absolutely love my Century... it has been a wonderful car with very little repairs, other than normal wear and tear... I'm pushing 150,000 miles and can't complain. Still get 22-25 mpg around town and the car continues to run well.

Excellent choice for someone looking for a reliable vehicle!
Have owned for six years, although I hear people talk about all the problems they have had I have not had any problems. Fun to drive. Wish they still made them, would love another.
Continuos electrical problems. Many problems have been brought up to VW but they have a big lack of concern. Engine coils, Electrical shorts, leaks. This car of mine just caught fire. Ill never own another VW.
I love this truck! I use it as a daily driver and for scuba to securely load all my dive gear in. just minor issues so for headlight burned out and multifunction switch (turn signal - wipers - cruise control) broke but was covered under warranty. I will buy another!
Cool car, hard and expensive to find parts for!
The same problem as Kara, Transmission was gone at 73K miles. Called Nissan, they didn't help at all. 2 abs sensors also gone. Never buy nissan again, not recommending to anyone ...
my truck needs body work and suspendtion work and brake and a catalik converter
transmission problem. i have one since june 2006 and now my car can't shift.transmission speed sensor.it very desapointing for a mercedes car
it`s very best and sexy car
Great Truck
Great little car. It"s like the Energizer Bunny.. It just keeps going and going.... Great gas Mileage ......great internal design....Put the back seats down and haul lumber with trunk open...The guys in pick-up trucks are amazed ! My Lil" Echo Rocks !
I bought it from a friend in 2009, it was his deceased wife's car. The compressor does not work, the side windows don't roll up or down unless you help them, can't figure out how to set the dash clock, tachometer does not work,and driver's shoulder belt not right. It is low to get into, but it is a quiet car, feels good to ride in it, and can't feel the bumps, easy to drive and has the power.
The front turn signal lamp replacement is a disaster . this is my last GM product ever.
i own a 2001 honda crv with 355,985 miles. and it stilll runs like new it very comfortable and durable and also sounds sporty
This car is great. The weather in Puerto Rico is terrible for the cars however, I have no complaints at all in this sense for my MPV. Another thing is the A/C system. It is pretty difficult and costly try to change the in-cabin A/C filters. Besides that, everything else is great.
I absolutely love my 2010 Honda CRV. It drives smoothly and is comfortable all around; however, it failed to start twice yesterday, so I'm taking it back to the dealer tomorrow for a checkup.
245000 miles and still running good. Recently it started leaking oil from the valve cover gasket
Rear Main Seal
just looking at this car makes u want to drive and own one
the 1.8 7500 Acura interga beats its SLOW FOR AN SVT
ONLY BUY THE 2.5 V6 one i had one 164,732 miles once and the value body was starting to have a problem but lucas trans works every time and it should be put in every automatic trans every 3000 miles first car
THEY NEED TO MAKE A NEW BUT BETTER ONE IN 2010
best mpgs ever no car in 2010 comes close
Great Car, Milleage, Driving, But Expensive to keep it Like a Brand New. IF YOU RICH WANNABE DON'T BUY IT!!! It will cost your salary.
overall great car!
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, MY EXCURSION!!!!
This SUV is the superior vehicle
MANY Problems w/brakes, power, fuel pump, transmission