Car Owners' Reviews

Car Reviews and Owner Comments

Mine is 12 now and have had no major problems so far. Great reliable van.
I have a 2007 corolla. At 20000 miles the trunk wont release.Has to replace the latch. No cost to me. At 38920 miles car acted like the fuel filter needed replaced. Toyato checked it and had to replace the computer. Again no cost to me.
car is better on gas then my 95 accord 4 cylinder car and is smooth very nice reliable car
9 out of 10 stars for all out car worth the money you put into it with unlimited possibleitys
i have a 03 acura rsx type s . car is nice shifes smooth has 70k on it had it for 3 year the most time i hit vtec is like 5 time a mouth doont really race it. every fast.
My first new car. Love it, still going strong. No repairs to date other than a fuse for overhead light. I should take it in to see if the rear wiper can be fixed, it doesn't clean the window very well and I bent it trying to fix it myself. 120K!
I have the 2004 Ralliart Wagon. I can't figure out why they quit making this car. It is a very reliable car. Mine has never been in the garage for anything but maintenance. I do have the problem with the temperature control knob, but am very careful not to snap it off. Love the power and the gas mileage.
I brought my 04 Trail Blazer in 07 and it had 36000 miles on it, Now in 2010 I have 115000 miles on it and it`s still running strong. I`m hard on vehicles so out of all the ones that i own, This ones the best.
I have a 2007 Camry xle Had my water pump replaced at 50,000 miles. But this was a recall so I would check with your dealer mine was covered 100% and when I comlained about the problem I found out that this was a recall item. I am a mother of three and my amp went bad I do not listen to my music loudly or do anything that would possibly warrent my amp going bad dealership would not replace told I would have to by a new amp even though it was clearly bad to begin with. I bought a toyata after a bad experience with my Gm I guess its time to go to honda or nissan.
we purchased our crv in june 2009 brand new through the cash for clunkers program. bryan honda is excellent dealership to deal with. the service dept. is exceptional good after the sale to make an all around wonderful company to do business with. the vehicle is so far doing good . the only problem is premature wearing of the bridgestone tires originally installed. at 15k mile scheduled maintenance had to replace 2 rear tires!! one was worn down to 1/32 and the other down to 2/32. Unfortunately tires on new vehicles are not handled through the dealership but through firestone. we are beginning a litigation warranty battle with them but probably to no avail.
This car was great until about 60k miles and since then has required many repairs. Brakes are expensive to repair and at 108k miles it has failed a smog test. Fabric on interior door panels began peeling off even on passanger side which is rarely used. Would not recommend this vehicle to anyone. Hopefully newer models are better.
never again going to honda
I love this SUV I have 135000 miles and I have had no problems until know. The water pump is leaking. I figure replace it and hopefully nothing else will act up.. It does seem to go through headlights though.
Brakes worn out at about 17,000 miles
Delear told me 2 bring in my keys because they had a defect part could come loss in side replace both no charge
ac hose broke twice 2 summers the 3 hose replace with a longer one
Junk brake rotors and junk tires spells warranty work and thats bad business thats why Chrysler is still in a hole.
it's good car , but i have problem with gas pedal when I am going to FRWY it's going to out of control . now can you help me on that ?
I HAVE A 91 MY DAD GAVE ME, ALL IN ALL I RATE THIS LITTLE CAR WITH 4 - 5 STARS, OUT RAN MY 4CYND MUSTANG BY FAR. YOU TAKE CARE OF IT AND IT WILL GET YOU THERE AND BACK, PASSING NEW CAR AT TIMES ON FREEWAY.
I will NEVER buy a Volkswagen car again - this car has been the biggest financial burden of my life... I bought it used, I've had it for 6 years - it has 180,000 miles on it... it is absolutely worthless. I have a major repair on it every other month - each one costing at the very least $1000... the electrical system is completely screwed - lights and functions go out constantly. The tie rod ends wear out within months of replacing them. The plastic parts are literally falling off of my car and have been taped into place (lights, body, knobs, the sun roof)... It looks like a 30 year old car. I do not abuse the car, or treat it abnormally, I use it to drive to school and work... on the highway... I have it maintenanced regularly...
there is no excuse for a car to be literally falling apart before the owner's eyes within ten years of being made.
Completely pathetic ... I would never recommend that anyone waste their money on one of these Mexican built pieces of crap. German engineering my ass!!
I just bought a 97 geo metro, I love it! It's my lil purple people eater! :)
2005 Matrix ECM (computer) broke at 80K. It destroyed the transmission and blew one of the engine exhaust valves.Toy. corp. said "to bad your out of warranty". The costumer reps are kids in their 20s with no communication skills. Ride is bumpy, uncomfortable on long trips over 2 hours. Instrument panel takes 30 seconds to come on. Not good at night. Front tires wear very fast and uneven regardless of rotations. Nothing like my old Corolla that was made in Japan and gave me 12 years of service. Still ran good when I sold it. My Buick century also outlasted the Matrix.
1999 Buick Century, surprised me with ten years of comfortable ride. I had an engine gasket replacement and the clutch is slipping now at 115K. It actually looks like the trans fluid is overfilled , this may be the reason. I hope to run it to 160K miles or more. Also had the AC recharged ones. My stupid Toyota matrix at 97K blew an exhaust valve in one of the engine cylinders. Damn tyo. corp. said: "to bad your out of engine warranty" even so this was a direct result of an engine control malfunction for 5 yeras, which they replaced last year.
Bought this car brand new in 2002. Eight years later, still have it with no problem at all.
I took Delivery at the Corvette Museum March 08’. This car has been working flawlessly. Performance is beyond expectation. Fit and finish is very nice. I purchased the 4LT leather interior option .. Very nice. Getting great mileage and I don’t baby it, around 18 city/highway .. not bad for 436 horses.
I have a 09 ram laramie loaded with all options but ram box....installed a Flowmaster muffler,This truck is awsome AND LARRYMAN you should of got a laramie if you wanted more backseat room,they dont get any bigger than that yet,and no other truck makes as much rear room as the laramie version.i dont have a sunroof ,i opted for the video ent. sys. and i have the tow package also...52,000 dollars paid 31,000 for it @ 485 dollars a month beat that deal...lol its deepwater blue with light brown trim and grey leather...THE NEW DODGE RAM IS THE BADDEST TRUCK EVER DESIGHNED TO DATE...AND THE BADDEST TRUCK IN POWER...THE NEW CHEVY BOAST 409.HP..LMAO...MY BUDDIE DYNO HIS AND IT RATED 315 HP @ THE MOTOR,NOT THE WHEELS MINE WAS 416 HP WITH A FLOWMASTER AND A K&N filter....SO I WOULD SAY THE 390 HP WAS TRUE FROM DODGE ....SEE YA IN MY REVIEW MIRROR CHEVY AND FORD...SUCKAS
seat is wear very bad for only 18k miles. front door handles metal coating is peeling off. rear breaks need replaced at 18k miles? head lights are EXTREMELY hard to change. overall nice smooth ride. it is fun to drive and does have some power. i am able to bark he tires when i hit 30 mph when it shifts. I have no worries about having power to pass on the highway or a back country road. mpg are very misleading on the sticker in city i get 13.
This car is very reliable, I purchased it new in June 2005. The body style is still the same in 2010, so most cannot tell the difference between my 2004, and a 2010. My 525i is a great value. If you check newspapers and car lots, you will rairly see one for sale. They're keepers.
This car was trouble since the day I bought it used with 22,000 miles. It has been in the shop constantly and is now having the entire engine rebuilt! Cost running close to $10,000. I will never buy another V12 again only because the service techs rarely work on them and when they do, a NIGHTMARE! It has definitely affected my decision to NEVER buy a BMW again.
We hit a deer at 75 mph on the turnpike, the car was damaged to the tune of $8500.00 but no one was injured. we were sure the car was totaled, but no. after repair the car has worked perfectly for 3 years until a woman in her oversize SUV rammed into the driver's door knocking the front wheel assembly off the car. Once again no one was hurt and after repair the only problem we have had is the radiator hose had to be replaced last week. The brakes have been replaced once and it's time to replace them again, and now the shocks need replacing too. We have 70,000+ miles on this car we bought used with 12,000 miles on it. I think it's been a wonderful car, in ice and snow the all wheel drive is as good or better than my 4x4 pickup. The fact it has survived 2 crashes and no one was injured has impressed me, it still rides and drives like new just needs shocks to be perfect. It's a shame they stopped making these, i don't know what we'll do when it has to be replaced.
best car volvo EVER made - one of the best cars for the money of any brand !
i have owned three of them - will keep buying the 98 s90 as long as i can find clean ones - no need to get a different type car till then -
I have had this vehicle for 4 years and it has over 75K miles on it. Not a lick of problems and it still takes off like a bat-out-of-hell. It is my 3rd RX (first hybrid) and and I am sold on the value of these SUVs.