Newest Reviews:
  • 2004 Dodge Durango We bought our Durango Limited with the 5.7 Hemi in August, 2004. The truck now has almost 60,000 miles. We have no maintenance issues to speak of other than a cruise control issue that was resolved with a computer update. So far we have replaced one set of tires and performed one brake job. Like everyone else, I wish the fuel mileage were better, but hey, its a HEMI! I would buy another one of these and recommend this vehicle to anyone. It is to bad that Dodge has elected to terminate production. It is and was one of the best U.S. manufactured SUV's in the market and one of the least expensive as well when you consider the "bang for the buck" the machine has to offer.
  • 1999 Lexus RX300 Love my car except Air conditioning
  • 2006 Mazda Mazda3 Overall an excellent compact car. Bought new in 2006 in California. Had a couple problems with car that were taken care of promptly by Mazda; 1. Clutch was defective right out of the box. With only 24 miles on the car (driven by a person who has had a couple m/t cars before), the clutch broke. 2. #3 engine mount broke at around 29K miles, requiring replacement of the front axles and the mount. I would suggest having the dealer take a look at your car for this - it's a Ford motor mount so quality is questionable. Besides those problems, the car has been great. Handling is responsive and the car is very easy to drive. Engine is powerful enough for a small car but if you like performance then the 2.3 or 2.5L is a better choice.
  • 2003 Dodge Dakota Good vehicle that does almost everything a full size truck can do but still fits in a standard two car garage. I have towed filled trailers across the Rockies during the hottest part of the summer with ease, but it is still my daily driver. The rear differential of this vehicle (at least in the 2003 model year) has a flaw that will go unnoticed until you are broken on the side of the highway, unless you change your own differential fluids. When I did this at 30K miles I noticed large metal shavings and took it in to the dealer. It was covered under warranty, but if I didn't do my own minor repair work, this would have gone unnoticed until the rear differential self destructed.
  • 2005 Chrysler PT Cruiser I have a 2005 PT Cruiser and love her. Great gas mileage, comfortable and cozy. Never a problem until now. My brake lights will not come on. If any one know how to fix it please write back. When I have this one payed off I'll get another it is that good!
  • 1996 Saturn SL2 No major problems except those associated with age. Decent work horse, not fancy, could be more comfortable for taller drivers. Not crazy about the steering, always seemed a little loose but they use a special valve steering system so it's okay, my wife has no issues with it.
  • 1997 Mitsubishi Galant Overall, I love this car and what it's done for me except for the following things that were more major than usual things. While still new I had front discs replaced too many times due to warping. Dealer told me after the 5th set that I needed the rear brakes done as well. Forget that! I went to a speed shop near my home for them to check out the brakes. The rotors were indeed warped again due to heat build up. He asked me when the rear brakes were replaced and they hadn't been. The answer to the problem? The rear brakes were still in factory condition because they never touched the drums. They were never set in all the time Mitsu had the car. A/C compressor issue. It took over a week when my car hit 178k and the compressor seized. It took over a week because the compressor the dealer put in the car before I bought it didn't belong to a Galant ES. My mechanic finally found one on a website in Ohio that fit like a glove but sounds like it belongs in a truck. I had to take it, it's Florida and you need air in the cars.
  • 2002 Nissan Quest Great Vehicle! It is the second in a row that we have owned and it has always performed well.
  • 1992 Mercedes-Benz 500SEL I own the fabled 500sel w140, it is a smooth ride!
  • 1996 Nissan Maxima lovelovelove this car! i will never ever sell this car ever!:)
  • 1998 Dodge Stratus I have had this car for awhile now. Purchased used, 89K, and it seems to be a decent car for what its worth. It sometimes has a slightly rough gear shifting, and I need to replace 2 motor mounts, which could definitely contribute to this. But, other than that, I like it. Would consider re-buying.
  • 2002 Ford Focus this has been a very good car-need to keep tires rotate and they won't cup-2.0 sohc engine may drop valve seat and ruin engine with no warning usually after 140-150 thousand miles but can happen earlier overall not a bad car at all-remember this is not a lincoln.
  • 2004 Acura TL I love my car
  • 2000 Lincoln LS pretty good car,but hard on gas.
  • 2006 GMC Envoy 2006 Envoy just clipped 70k. Love this truck & will drive it as long as it last. Fuel gauge failed while under warranty. Just had to replace front right wheel bearing that was most likely from my driving. Two dealers had a price difference of $200, so I just ordered one online and replaced myself, easier than changing brakes and saved myself a bundle of cash. I love this truck. The one thing GM got right was there truck lineup.
  • 1999 Saturn SW2 Bought my 1999 in 2009 for $5,500 with only 23k miles! It's been a great car for the money. I'm doing repairs myself which include servicing the window switch, plugs and wires. Serpentine belt. Had a problem with water collecting in 2 of the plug wells which turned out to be a recognized problem. The fix is to add a Barns leak pellet to the cooling system. That could be a major problem down the road? I don't know. That's why I'm giving just 3 stars for the engine. Other than that, the engine has been reliable. Had some vibration noise which turned out to be the head light assemblies vibrating. Put some rubber around the edges. Quieted down significantly. Changed trans fluid and filter at 30k and the trans continues to be trouble free. I like the car.
  • 2005 Kia Optima Recently had to have my crank shaft sensor replaced. The car would cut off while driving it. Finally took it to a Kia dealership and they found the problem. However, this is a time consuming repair. They had to take out the engine and while they were there they replaced some belts. The crank chaft sensor was covered by the warranty but I still paid with new belts, etc around $700 including labor. This is the most expensive repair I've paid for and I've had the car for at least 2 years. I did have to have the gas tank replaced last year. It was rotted and was leaking gas. Not sure if I would buy another Kia.
  • 1996 Ford Aerostar Why did they stop making these? Stupid, Stupid , Stupid!!! The Best Minivan on the road. If I couls I would buy up old ones and refurbish them. They were a real work horse. I would get one now and put an EcoBoost in it!!! I really loved this vehicle need to bring em back! Mine was given to me by a church member he thought the head gaskets were blown but they weren't and a transmission, it sat for 4 years and I tuned it up and added fluid. It ran like it was new. His wife saw it at church and could not believe it, before they got rid of it she hated it but seeing it on the road she just looks and smiles. The Ac could use a boost. My sister had a Chevy Astro, I could out tow that thing any day of the week. I used to pull a 19 1/2 SeaRay with it until somebody stole my boat. Aerostar nothing better, oh I paut Lincoln Tc Wheels on it. I got some crazy looks but it still looked good.
  • 1996 Lincoln Town Car When I first saw this body style I HATED IT!!! It eventually grew on me, but then I drove One it was a 92 . I said these things might be alright. After owning a 81,85 and 88 TC's I grew to like it more. My 85 and 88 were wrecked and I traded my 81 trying to please a woman. My 96 Tc is a dream to drive I found it in a junk yard guy said it looked like an old persons car he let it go for 600 back in 05. I have put about 50,000 miles on it since then. Up and down the east coast to Fl. and Ohio a few times it has been very dependable. Had a blow out once and the tread ripped my wiring harness out and i did some serious splicing on the side of the road. Just wish the engine had more power.
  • 2000 Ford Ranger I love my no frills 2000 Ranger. Just shy of 100K miles,nothing beats it for dependability. I travel for my job almost exclusively by air so this is my airport utility truck. It's always great to see it there in the parking lot after a long trip! Terrific to have for light hauling. At times I'm the most popular guy in the neighborhood as I loan it frequently to friends. Every man should have a truck and my little no frills Ranger is my third (and favorite) one. It's terrific. Bought it used 4 years ago and $0 have gone to repairs.
  • 2005 Mercedes-Benz C240 Until now, every car I've owned has been a Chevrolet and the need for repairs were usually based on the car's usage. When I purchased this Mercedes, I was riding the train to work 5 days a week and only driving the car to and from the station which was 4 minutes from my house. Twice a year, after owning the car for 2 years, the car needs repairs. I really expected more for the money but this has been a huge disappointment and I would not dare to recommend this car to anyone.
  • 2002 Ford Expedition I bought a 2001 with 6 miles on it ( she now has 149000! ), and have been 90% thrilled and 10% pissed. Everything with this SUV is fine, great even- except for really one thing: paint issues. The fiberglass hood is corroding, which is weird, and Ford knows about the problem but wont fix it, even under warranty. So Im not happy with those prcks for that, but otherwise she is a great truck! I will run her till she drops, and may get another one, if I gt past there poor customer response.
  • 1991 Jeep Wrangler jeep will not start no power to the coil will roll over fine was always hard to start now it won't start at all please help
  • 1993 Ford Probe I have over 190k miles on this car and I really like it still. The only problems are that the ext. paint has spotty oxidation (sort of) that keeps getting worse and the cloth seats wore through sooner than I expected. In 10/96, I was having intermittant problems with it starting and had the battery, starter and battery terminals changed. It was wet weather that Oct, and now, all of a sudden after a big rainstorm, it again died and wouldn't start. Otherwise, it's a zippy little car and living in the mtns, I find it fun to drive the mtn roads. It handles well and hugs the road.
  • 1998 Mercury Mystique 1998 Mercury Mystique DO NOT BUY!!! Fuse Box ... NO GOOD! I had it rewired, replaced and worked on numerous times and my car still cuts off on me while driving from the starter relay connection in the fuse box, on the freeway! My brake rotars has grooves in it as if someone dragged their fingers through sand. i had the a/c condensor replaced and the car itself poked a whole in it and released all the new freon in it. My fuel pump went out and i just had it replaced, and the steering is bad, never has been in an accident.
  • 1995 Chevrolet Tahoe you can tell i love my 95 tahoe hence the name tahoejoe lol. bought mine used with 50k. now at 152k she is still going strong. no major problems. drove her from georgia to california with no problems. the body is great. its big and roomy. i feel safe when i'm driving her. the greatest product to leave GM's vault. love it.
  • 2001 Mitsubishi Galant bought this car for the wife brand new with 1 mile on it. now at 92,000 the only thing i've done is 2 batteries, brakes, plugs, cam positioning sensor, and 02 sensor. i,m a techician so i do all the work myself. I love this car. really good car.
  • 2002 BMW 540i We purchased are Bimmer in 2007 with 87,500 mls on it. A year later I replaced the alternator and the radiator. We went on one trip in it to Tampa, Fl and it handled superb. Overall we are happy with our 540i.
  • 2000 Audi A6 Quattro Except for some minor repair problems which are associated with normal wear and tear of usage, this is a fine automobilr. We love it and are happy that we purchased it in 2007.
  • 2001 Cadillac Eldorado Excellent machine I love it.