Car Owners' Reviews

Car Reviews and Owner Comments

Front brakes replaced after only 21k miles of conservative driving...unacceptable
i bought this car in 2007 and so far i have no complaints. I love it.
I own a 1995 Dodge Ram 1500 with a V6 and automatic trans that I purchased new. This is your basic truck (I believe is called a work special or now I think that they call it WT). It's 2 wheel drive. Overall this is the best truck that I have ever owned, and I have owned a lot of trucks. Its relatively quiet at hwy. speeds and the seat is pretty comfortable on a long trip. Gets 20 mpg/hwy. Don't recommend this truck for someone that needs pull a trailer, as it doesn't have the power of a V8 or diesel. It now has 106000 miles on the odometer. The only 2 significant problems I had were a leaking steering box (seal). Tried replacing twice, still leaked, so replaced the steering box ($400). The other is a common problem with this engine. The timing chain can stretch and the gears will of course show significant wear as well. The good news is that I got 105000 miles out of that chain. The symptom is a rattling noise that is heard at the front of the engine when it is idling. You definitely want to replace this if you have this problem; if it breaks you could ruin the engine and that would be very expensive to fix. Timing chain and gear replacement cost me $700. Note: both repairs were done at an independent shop and not a dealer. Other than that it has just been routine maintenace.
I purchased this car used in 2010 and it had at the time 57000 miles on the odometer. First the pluses: great acceration and handling, good gas mileage, attractive body stlyle. Now the negatives: poor exterior paint quality, fades and chips easily (in the body shop getting painted as I write this), ride is quite harsh with high road noise levels, and seats can be uncomfortable when driving for an extended period. I've owned one other Honda, and it was reliable, and I don't expect this one to be any different.
I have had nothing but trouble from this vehicle in the last year and a half out of the two which I have had it. Brakes have to be replaced on a monthly or bi-monthly(if I am lucky) basis, We have had to replace the left hub once and the right hub 3 times...and they are going bad again! Steering has had to be replaced and is again going bad after 2 months and now our PCM is shot!! Never again will I buy a Chrysler product!
best car i ever owned. 300,000 mi. on it and the only thing i replaced was the altinater and the gas and oil.
Bought this car in April 1994 and still have it with less than 50K on it, has been a great car, of course not many miles, but it looks and rides great! Have had air con problems for years though, I just fill up the freon every spring and it last through-out the summer -- than do it again the next year. I have had it in the shop and no-one is able to find a leak.
I have had mine since 2007 and purchased with 100k on it, I have put 20k on it since and still rides like new -- it is a good looking car with a great ride.
We have had nothing but problems with the 2006 F-250 we have. It has been in the shop more then we have been able to drive it. I think there should be a lemon law or something on this model truck.they have replaced every injector in the truck. had to buy 2 new batteries. have took it to 2 dealer ships 13 times and still can't drive it with out it breaking down. It is broke down again and I'm sick of it, so if SOMEONE can please help with this I would greatly apperceate it. My name is Michelle Horne I have had this truck 2&half years and can't even drive it. MY # is 229-985-2708.
The clock ring is bad now I found out that there was a recall. I called dealer and they said yes. They want to look and correct prob.They did a great job. I love my van.Next van will be a Town & Country
Great driving car. Best convertable yet
It is a comfortable vehicle and has reasonable power. It is able to traverse the interstates as well most, tame to medium, off road adventures. It lacks the mpg you might think you would get with a smaller SUV, but at the same time bearable. My major complaint would be the interior room. It seems to have less room than say a CR-V of the same vintage year. It's my second Liberty, so their doing something right.
I LOVE THIS TRUCK! I bought mine 2 yrs ago with 90k on it, and it is still seems new! i've put about 50k on it so far, driving across the country at least 3 times! the stereo wiring is tempermental, but i think that was done at home by the previous owner. it has a supercharger in it, and is SO FUN!
This is my second Bonni and I just love it. I have had only minor problems from it and with good maintenance, it runs great! Right now it has 160,000 miles and still running strong.
1997 SL500 40th Anniversary Roadster. 57K miles runs great. Love the torque 347lbs. A very safe car to drive, lots of safety features. At 135mph it is as stable as 40mph. Replaced headlight wiper motor about 45K. Only expenses have been tires, battery, and regular maintenance. Very economical car to own and drive. I get 27mpg on the highway at 65mph, 18-20 in town. Maintenance is about the same as my 2003 Lexus IS300, and much less than my Porsch 968. Would recommend to anyone wanting a safe, quality auto at a low used car price ($12-18K in 2010) considering the quality, reliability and curb appeal of a M-B. Jas.
IS300 SportDesign. Love the car, great engine, very quiet with lots of spunk. It will keep up with my SL500 up until about 90mph. Great body style and attention grabbing wheels (13 spoke). It handles very will with the SportDesign suspension, much better than the non-SportDesign models. Almost as good as my Porsch 968 and definitely faster. Passenger side dash airbag cover is fading even though it is garaged and spends very little time in the sun. Heat/AC temp varies about 3-4 degrees before coming on. Replaced front strut at 25K miles, and is making the same noise again at 65K.
great ride
50000, not a single problem
i bought new. I now have 150,000 miles.he dash cracked after about 45,000 miles for no apparent reason.The tires had to be replaced at 40,000 miles because of sever cupping the tires were rotated as recommended. I have transmission issue right now
Love this car, its a perfect mid-sized family car.
My Toyota just hit 175K and still is running like a pro. I'd be suprised if it did die!
excellent car all of my past camrys
250,000 miles and still running like new.
I have a 2003 Chevy Suburban Z71. It has been nothing but head aches since I purchased it 2 years ago. First the factory amplifier for the rear speakers went out, then the rear air conditioning stopped working, next the air vents up front stopped working (you could not change between defrost, floor, or vent..etc.) then the anti lock brake controller died and I have had constant brake issues ever since. this vehicle has been the worst I have owned.
I love my little Honda! I bought out the lease and will be paying it off in 3 years and will drive it until the wheels fall off! It fits my new baby, 2 dogs, husband, and groceries nicely! The only problem I've had is the TPMS light keeps coming on since I had new tires put on and a sensor was broken off. It's had no bearing on the drive or comfort of my vehicle and I still love my car!
This car has plenty of get up and go. Very comfortable ride, decent gas miliage. Motor is strong and quiet. The problem areas that I have run into are, rear seal on transmission, electrical connector leaking fluid on transmission, electric seat motors (there are three of them under each front seat) burn out. Pixels on instrument panel need replacing. The cruise control lever and turn signal are so close that they can be confused until you get used to it. Driver side seat almost always tears at the top corner seam, easily fixed if caught before it gets to bad.
pleased with van. One problem we seem to not be able to figure out is it keeps coming up with a p0300 multi cylinder misfire. We are completely lost. Done tune up, new distributor,timing,brakes,oil change. If anyone is having this same problem please contact me via email and let me know. Tired of paying mechanic bills. email is
Engine would make a good lawn ornament