Newest Reviews:
  • 1999 Saab u9-5 SportCombi Great car, awesome on gas, sport feel when you want / need it. Fuel savings when driver modestly. A few small electrical mysteries, that have come and gone by them selves. Plenty of 3rd party replacement parts available. This is my 3rd Saab, and loving it.
  • 2004 GMC Yukon 90+ little trouble hope to keep it that way
  • 2005 Chevrolet Cobalt SS One of the first ones,waited over 4 months to get it, back in 2005 Couldn't be happier, has about 56000 and still running strong (knock on wood) If i had to get another car it would be the same kind.
  • 2004 Mercedes-Benz SL55 AMG Great car. MB need to do more R@D on the suspention. Have had to replace the supention flud pump with 90,000 miles on car. 3800.00. And has a gear shift lock out problem that will not let you shift the car out of park, 1200.00. You wold expect a car that cost that much to live up to the MB reputation for relibinlty.
  • 2006 Hyundai Elantra I bought a 06 Elantra loaded, 5 speed, I love driving it. Almost 60,000 miles and I had to replace struts. I live in Maine and I notice the emergency brake freezes up. and if there is any ice near the wind shield and hood and you try to open it you may bend the hood ends if you don't stop in time. Water seems to freeze there. They stopped making the Elantra and I don't like what they replaced it with so I won't be buying another one.
  • 2008 Honda Accord Brakes are terrible!!!! Check the web, you will see that thousands of customers complain about premature rear brakes wear (at 15000 - 18000 miles!!!) and Honda makes people pay for it. The front brakes on my accord 2008 are squeaking from 3000 miles. It was 5 visits to dealer, several repairs but it is still very noisy. Remote key entry stopped working after 1 year (new battery didn't help). Dealer claims that it is my fault and I have to pay for new keys. Although Honda says about 32 MPG and more on highway with I-4 engine, my best is 24-26 MPG. Definitely, 7 visits to the dealer withing a 1st year of ownership for a brand new car for repairs is too much. I wouldn't consider buying Honda in future.
  • 1995 Buick Regal First time for the 1995 Buick Regal, and I love the car, it is a smooth ride and had now problems with it until now. A commom problem that was on recall last year. The intake manifold gasket went bad and is costly to replace, but I still love the car.
  • 1995 Buick LeSabre with 150,000 miles all Ive had to replace is my master cyl. and my power steering pump. It has been a very good car. Reached 26 mpg on roadtrip lastr summer.
  • 1999 Buick Park Avenue Nice car, nice ride! Smooth operator. Tranny seems to want to shift a little bit rough after warming up since changing the fluid...I did add Lucas and that may be the problem, plan on changing fluid and see what happen...A/C was working super...and then the compressor just stopped! new compressor and still not working...don't know why. Rear defroster stopped too and temp gauge has stopped...love the car and plan to work on the few things wrong...car still has a lot of life left
  • 2004 Acura TL the best car i have bought i love my acura tl
  • 1996 Mercury Villager great ride & good mileage. Experience problem with cruise comtrol and air conditioner
  • 2003 Saturn L300 Seems to have more problems than other cars I've owned. Especially after warranty ran out. Something needs fixing every six months. Don't recommend buying this model.
  • 1994 Oldsmobile 98 I lucked into this car. I am the third owner, bought it with 135000 miles....pretty darn good for a 15 year old car!. Everything works, seats, windows, stereo, etc. Wonderful Cadillac ride, quiet, no rattles, but a few interior squeaks now and then. The leather is wonderful, no cracks, looks two years old, not 15. The body is in exceptional shape..no dents dings, rust etc. Everything straight and smooth. It has the usual 90's GM paint issues, peeling off plastic bumpers, clear-coat coming off, but is purely a cosmetic issue. Got it for $1200. Have put $800 for little niggliy things...power window switch, seat switch, blower motor was stuck on high, EGR replaced. Still needs new struts, but that will have to wait. I have driven this to Atlanta and back, 1300 mile round trip, and got FANTASTIC mileage...28MPG going 80MPH!!!
  • 2001 Volkswagen Beetle I have a 2001 VW Beetle and am really like this sturdy little car. It has lots of style and does the job of driving me everywhere. I have no complaints. My car does not age...or ages gracefully depending on your point of view. I hope to keep this a while longer.
  • 2005 Chevrolet Aveo we've had this car a little over 4 yrs, its been nothing but trouble, the breaks are always going bad, we've had it into the shop over and over and it never seems to get fixed. now the pulley broke off the timing chain and im not sure what that is going to cost, I have heard it could be quite costly if the timing skipped. I do not recomend this car to anyone, A brand new car should last way longer then 4-1/2 yrs Im not even done paying for it!!
  • 2000 BMW 328i Defect in Transmission stops going in Reverse, requires a rebuild, check out www.noreverse.org for details. Crappy body integrity do think otherwise the engine will drive with a sport feel for 200k miles and its a great body style, classic look
  • 2004 GMC Envoy Great truck!
  • 1994 Chevrolet Astro We have 234,000 and it is still going strong (use Lucas Oil products in the entire vehicle). Just developed it's first minor oil leak and it will be easily repaired - in the cooler hose to the radiator. Very dependable. Have pulled a camper through 41 states, both flat & mountainous. Too bad Chevy doesn't still make them.
  • 1997 Buick Park Avenue 2001 Buick Park Avenue- Bought new for wife- she bought another car and now I drive it.. Quite a step up from an El Camino which I still own. Only concern is a coolant leak over by the right front tire. Please note tthat photo is NOT the same car..
  • 2008 Kia Optima Excellent machine for the money. Two minor problems: factory battery failed after 18 months; am radio reception is poor.
  • 2004 Cadillac CTS THE CAR IS AWESOME, THE ENGINE IS INSANE. I LOVE IT...
  • 2001 Ford Escape This has been a great vehicle for me, I have had it for about 2.5 years and haven't had any trouble out of it.
  • 2001 Chevrolet Suburban 1500 Good vehicle
  • 2004 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP This is a fast and fun car. I have the comp G package.
  • 1999 Ford Expedition Air suspension is expensive to fix or replace, and fails well before other types of suspension.
  • 2001 Chevrolet Silverado 3500 I run a non-profit and we use this vehicle in conjunction with a summer institute we operate in the Ozark Mountains. We use the vehicle from May - September to pull a trailer with a payload of 10,000 + up and down the mountains of AR and MO all summer long. The vehicle has 174000 miles and the original brakes are still good. The only problem we have had is with the fuel injectors. When we purchased the vehicle we also purchased the extended warranty. To Chevy's credit, they have stood by their warranty on the injectors. The injectors have been replaced about 4 times. Our only cost being the $100 deductible each time. If we had to pay the full retail price for the repair, it would have been over $1200 per incident. One incident, which the warranty covered, required the injectors and the top half of the engine to be replaced at a cost of just over $6,000. We only had to pay the deductible of $100. Overall, we enjoy and recommend the vehicle.
  • 1995 Ford F-150 Luv my '95 F-150, 5.0 2wd sb! Excellent all-purpose truck. Suspension like a tractor, but....all else is way good! Easy to work on. Good gas mileage, from extemely "peppy" 5.0 w/fact.k&n. Can't say enough about positives, for this truck! This is my muscle- car-in-truck disguise! FASTTTTTTTTT!
  • 2000 BMW X5 Great car. Electrical problems but otherwise solid.
  • 1990 Volvo 240 I have a Volvo 240 with 289,000 miles. This is a solid car and easy to work on. It is built tough and safer in a crash than most of the other toys on the road. It does not use any oil and I can get 26-27 mpg on the road. The key is good maintenance and common sense driving. They are roomy, with a big trunk and the pass thru in the back seat is great for hauling long items like a couple of 8ft 2 x 4 boards. I wish they still made these I would buy a new one in a heartbeat.
  • 2002 Audi A4 Love the 02 A4. The best part is the control and balance, I can comfortably take sharp curves on the freeway at 70 mph. Maintenance is expensive, the only downside. Highly recommend this car!