Car Owners' Reviews

Car Reviews and Owner Comments

I have a 2002 VW jetta 1.8T. Have already put in another motor.Now the sorry thing has a leak somewhere.All the antifreeze blowed out of it all over the hood,engine and wherever else it could go. Try to put water in it just to see where the leak is coming from. The water will not stay in the reservoir. It cranks but won't keep water or antifreeze in it long enough to see where the leak is. This car costs too much to keep running. I won't buy another one.
i have a 1991 ford escort. i love this car but it has been a pain my timing belt keeps breaking every two years. other than that though it is pretty cool, when i got it the car was kinda lame. I replaced the plug wires which were brittle cuz they were the original. Replaced the spark plugs, thermostat, fuel filter, and the water pump and timing belt 3X. but i have to say when it is working my car is sweet, quick, has great handling, and good gas mileage. i currently put royal purple oil and Zmax oil and fuel additive which made it ten times better. Soon it will be time for a new car but for now, like i said its a good car to have.
AWESOME CAR
1 of the best cars I have every owned, this being my 3rd caddy and the best of them all. Cant wait to drive a 2010
I purchased this truck used in 2005. I like the truck. The problem i have is Ball Joints. The truck has only 136,000 miles and is on it's 4th set of Ball Joints. I think there might be a problem with design or, perhaps, the mechanics are doing something wrong. The only other problem has been the electical connection for the heater blower keeps coming undone.
Well, I bought my 1997 Explorer in 2001. Since then I have replaced 3 transfer cases!!, Two front Drive shafts, New Fuel Pump, air compressor condenser thing(A/C issues), The actuator motor broke that opens and closes door for air flow(A/C issue), Fan clutch replaced, second set of rotors..oh, and my favorite...a new engine!!! I love my truck!!
I bought my 2000 Ram with 150,000 miles, and now it has about 235,000. I perform regular maintenance every 3,000 miles, and I am happy with the truck. I is a club cab, and it looks good and runs great. The major problem right now is the a/c, but I will fix it myself shortly, since it is getting close to summer. It is time for another brake job now, and I will need a water pump before long. I try to fix it BEFORE it breaks, once it starts showing wear. I would love to have a new four door Ram, but I'm just not willing to have another monthly note for it.
Had air bag, battery, side door, headlight and numerous other problems.
Have had the car since new and currently have 160000. Have never had any major problems with it and still runs just as good as when it was new.
BEST CAR I've EVER owned. 180000 trouble free miles but am starting to have problems with power door locks not working in hot weather, engine warning light has been on since 69000 miles. I was told it was a burned out catalitic converter but was to expensive to replace $1100 so I kept driving the car WITHOUT any problems for the next 11000 miles!!! I WILL definately buy another toyota even after all the recalls I know they want my business again so the product has to be safe and better!!!!!!
Just picked it up from dealer. I was going to just get another X5 but after reading a bunch of reviews which always seemed to rate MDX #1 in its class decided to test drive it. I was sold. Much better car then the X5 and better value overall. I would have bought it even if it were more expensive.
I have 112000 miles and now the engine run rough and do not know why. Factory rear camber setting were bad and could not be adjusted. Spent 300 dollars on rear control arms that could be adjusted plus 79 dollars for alignment. Went thru alot of tires. Nothing like my 03 honda. 279000 miles and still running better than the 07. Go figure.
The aerodynamic headlights do not proved much light when doing night traveling. The 6.0 V8 engine always has 'piston slap' upon cold-starts making the vehicle sound like a diesel engine. Truck is very reliable and loaded with too many options to discuss. I would buy it all over again if given the chance.
Dad drove 130k in 2.5 years w/ no problems. I have had it for 5 years and 50k miles and no problems other than normal maintence.
Not only expensive to service, but dealer keeps suggesting unneeded items, such as a transmission flush at 3,543 miles at a cost of arounf $500.
I HAVE 207,000 MILES ON MY CAR NOW. I AVE A WATER RESTRICTION SOME WHERE TAHT WTH WATER WILL NOT CIRCULATE. I FOUND A ROUND 2 INCH CYLINDER WITH A HOLE IN IT FLOTING IN THE RADIATOR THIS WEEKEND. ANY IDEAS?
Great car. Rides like a tank, heavy in the corners. Very durable. Parts are cheap and easy to find. Aftermarket parts are hard to come by. But a lot of aftermarket mustang parts fit onto it.
Love it and still no issues at 72,000
I have one 1998 and still runing like new
Had every electrical problem mentioned in the previous reviews. Replaced all 4 window regulators. All 4 turning lights had problem, bulbs are fine. Local BMW dealer wanted $400 dollars to "fix".
I love my Taurus even though sometimes i have to do some repairs to her, she has 265,000 miles on her and she is awesome. I love this car.
All the lights in steering wheel don't work and the car is hard to stop at high speed. The heating and air is a poor design
Very good car, good gas milege, just replaced the oxygen sensors, spark plugs(irridium), almos 400 k miles but i`ll love it the same as new. I`ll not change for nothing else
Absolutely love my 2006 LaCrosse! I have a 2005 LaSabre that I love also! Smooth smooth cars... Buicks are the BEST!
I bought this car when it was six months old. Service maintenance is extremely expensive. I think BMW spent too much time making the car complicated (they call it "engineering") for automobiles of the caliber, rather than "KISSing" it. KISS = Keep it simple stupid!
having problems with motor check engin light keeps coming on 60000 miles had to change front drive shaft not cheap motor keeps having a cold miss in it kia machnics cant even find
The automatic transmission started slipping after owning this T-100 and towing boats all over the Eastern US but considering it has 478,065 miles it was not really a surprise.
Engine seems fine so will replace or rebuild and keep going. Great truck
I have the Z-24 Convertable. I've had some small issues, like right now I can't figure out why the driving lights suddenly stopped working after changing a betterey out. But, 167K and still drives great!
We have the EX with leather, purchased four years ago, but have only 27K miles. We use the car when all six of us travel together, mostly on family visits and vacations.

The kids love it, it is nice to drive. I think there is a little blind spot over the left shoulder that make lane changes a bit of a challange, but that is my only real comlaint.

On the highway, it quickly goes into eco mode to save gas. A handy feature with gas at 3.50 a gallon. They did cheap out by not having an outlet in the front and it is annoying that they don't have daytime running or dawn to dusk lighting. But overall it is a great car.

Warning: the gas struts that hold up the trunk failed suddenly, hitting me on the shoudler. It is a heavy door and could have seriously hurt or killed one of my kids. There are recalls for them for the 2005 and 2009 models, but if you call Honda Customer Service in CA and complain, they will work with you.
May 8, 2010 - I purchased a 99 ml430 in January 2005 with 100,000 miles on it. Current, I have 208,000 miles on it. Since then I have replaced the Harmonic Balancer (recall), the mufflers (recall) and the power steering pump ($1400), the MFA ($249), the CSP ($500) and the brakes ( seems like every 45,000), two sets of tires. I am ready for my third set of tires and brakes, the power window circuit board $200), new engine pulley ($400). Overall, I would rate this vehicle only 3 stars.