Newest Reviews:
  • 2006 Subaru Outback XT Parts are all expensive but the all-time all wheel drive is worth it all. The turbo has lots of snap and the police love to use their radar on me. The dealer was hard to work with.
  • 2003 Chevrolet S10 I HAVE A 2003 S10 zr2 Great little truck, 4.3 l engine is decent on gas and has good power. suspension is good except for the ball joints wearing out. Gm should have used better intake gaskets. antilock brakes not working due to wheel bearings going out. all these are common problems i have read about on other forums.
  • 2003 Chevrolet Impala We bought this car with 10,000 miles on it in 2004. We now have 62000 miles. The only problem we have had was in 2007,took her to a franchised service center,never again,anyway,Took them three hours to change the plugs(actual work) and they cross-threaded one plug. I didn't know it until a year later when the Chev dealer showed it to me .. She was running on 5 and 1/2 cylinders all that time,like one cylinder wasn't up to speed..and we thought she was in tiptop condition. We are going to keep her untill,well ever
  • 1999 Oldsmobile Bravada All wheel drive computer shot (twice) comfort control computer shot ($500) passeneger side wheel hub out (twice). Transmission shot ($2,000). Other than that, Mrs. Lincoln, it'seen a fine GM automobile.
  • 2003 Chevrolet Tracker This car is one of the worst cars I've ever owned! Piece of crap.
  • 2008 Honda Ridgeline A solid, good riding quaility vehicle. Typical Honda quality. I have owned four straight Honda's and never been disappointed.
  • 2004 Ford Mustang GT Have a 2004 Mach 1. Excellent car all around. So much fun.
  • 1995 Toyota Camry I bought this 1995 Camry LE V6 new and have diligently maintained it. I have done all the maintenance that the manufacturer recommends. We've babied the car; there isn't a ding on the vehicle. At 72627 miles I had to have the transmission rebuilt. At 73864 miles it needed a new steering rack. At 75931 miles there was a gas smell coming from the rear of the car. It was intermittent, so I put up with it for a while because the shop couldn't identify the problem. Then it got worse and, at 100212 miles, it was diagnosed as having a gas tank issue. I was told I needed to have the tank repaired or replaced. The repair didn't work, so now I will need to have the gas tank replaced. I have never, ever had any of these kinds of problems on any of my cars (Plymouth, Accord, Toyota Celica, Olds Cutlass, VW bug, 2 Chev Impalas, Chev Malibu, Volvo 240DL) in the past. We bought the Camry because of what we thought would be a reliable car, but it's turned out to be a lemon. By the way, the car runs real nice, but I'm still concerned that the transmission is running on borrowed time. With the problems this car has had, I've convinced my wife to try a Honda Accord next time around.
  • 2000 Cadillac DeVille Overall the car is average. All four window regulators failed in the last two years. All the same way, the wire plug pulled out of the 25 cent plastic part. I fixed the last one for $65 by ordering regulator without motor from Rockauto. The dash has warped so edges are not retained at the left and right edges. This is the 7th caddy I have owned ( the best one was the 1979 deVille.) Everything else is still working on the 2000 and the car is a very good driver. I rated it average as to what I expect from a car. I would buy it again.
  • 2003 Jaguar S-Type My 2003 Jag S-Type has almost 72,000 miles. I'm continually making repairs on it, which are very costly. They are beautiful cars, but have too many repair problems compared to other luxury vehicles I've owned (e.g., problems with power windows, power door locks, air conditioner/condenser, sensors, and windshield washer). I do not recommend purchase of the 2003 S-Type.
  • 2003 Hyundai Accent this car has been gr8. i have a hatchback and it gr8 for moving things around. the only problem i have had is something sounds lose in the back of my car and i can't seem to find what it is. and sometime when i get on the freeway my car take a long time shafting into the last gear. it take sometime 5min. to get there.other then that i love it.
  • 2005 Chevrolet Colorado I like it, and it's a good all around truck.
  • 1990 Geo Prizm I have over 266,000 miles on this car. Very good car. Gets about 38 MPG. Will probably fix the car if it breaks since can't afford to buy another used car right now. Has manual transmission, no AC, heater takes awhile to heat up inside of car. Driver side front window doesn't work properly and probably can't be fixed since part needed now is obsolete but overall a GREAT car. So far, gets me from point A to point B.
  • 2004 Toyota Sienna Vehicle has 68,000 miles. Bought it from relative in GA. Recently failed PA state safety inspection for failed lower control arms (L&R). Cost to repair: $930.00! The rubber bushings were chipped and cracked. Anyone else have this problem?
  • 2006 Scion xA I bought this car brand new and I have never had any problems with it.
  • 2003 Chevrolet Venture We have had good results with this van. It is a good ride and great for vacations. My kids like to borrow it for their trips. We get excellant gas mileage and have had minimal service issues.
  • 2005 Honda Element I bought this vehicle used with 48,000 miles. I show dogs and was able to carry 2 intermediate and 10 small kennels, plus 4 exercise pens, and other gear along with my suits and personal bag. I love the visibility and got 26 mpg on that trip. I also slept in it on a twin size air mattress. My model is an AWD and I get 22 mpg. in the city. My sister has a 2004 that she bought new and told me this would be the last car I love the best. So far, it is.
  • 2001 Mazda Miata MX-5 My Miata is an SE model with a 6 speed manual trans. It has 17,500 miles on it (Garage Queen). The only problem I've had is the clutch (chudders) and I can be difficult to shift into 5 and 6th gears at times. I replaced the trans. fluid with synthetic (Red Line) fluid. I also replaced the clutch fluid (SAE #3, brake fluid) and bleed the line. This has greatly improved the trans. shift problems. The original owner had not taken the car in for any recalls nor done any maintenance except for oil changes. I purchased the car in 2008 and everything was OER and stock. Love the car plan to keep it for my grandson (1yr old).
  • 1998 GMC Safari Bought this van with 197,000. Sometimes the wipers don't work, I use rainx, the left window is slow going up, only if you put it all the way down. At 207,000 it does not use oil, for me it is a perfect van.
  • 2006 Honda CR-V Very stable vehicle. Wonderful in snow and ice. Very reliable and a great car for local and mid-range trips. Would buy it again.
  • 2002 Toyota Echo Most reliable car I ever owned. Ethanol corrupted gas gives me 38 mpg. Non ethanol gas gives me 45 mpg. Five speed stick, no frills. Changed radio to one with CD player. We tow the car periodically. Use Mobile One, Body is functional, gives good headroom. Brakes are adequate. Drive chain is staright forward, no problems. Emissions are - not tested in FL. Heat and ac are great. Steering is manual, so the wheel turns ate 5-1/2 lock to lock.
  • 1999 Lexus GS300 This is the best car i ever had !! the better outta 12 ...its fast ,its a very sexy car and hugs the road like a new mother holds her baby... i had this car for 2 years already and i will keep it forever !!
  • 2007 Toyota Tundra I wish the Double Cab has larger 2nd row seat like the Crew Max, while maintain its long trunk (6.5' vs 5.5' {Crew Max}). On the '06 Limited version, both 2nd row seat and trunk are roomy and long. Also, my 07' Double Cab SR5 doesn't have full back window rolling down like the '06 or Crew Max, instead it has just the small sliding window.
  • 1991 Toyota Land Cruiser 285,000 miles with little repair. She needs some work now, but there's still a lot of miles left in this vehicle.
  • 2006 Suzuki Grand Vitara I have 123,013 miles on it. Never had a wrench put to it yet!!!! Only oil and filter changes. This is my 3rd one, same for the other two.
  • 2001 Oldsmobile Bravada I purchased this car from the General Manager of the dealership with 5,500 miles in august 2001. 6 months later the fuel pump was replaced and then the 3months after new trasmission. A little disappointed with the initial problems. I had a 70,000 7 year warranty and this was the only problems I had with the vehicle until recently - now at 95, 000 miles - just replaced the radiator, but live in the desert. recently I replaced the gas tank - another one of GM's faults, did not know the tank was a re-call the location os the tank rubbed on the body. Now I am replacing the upper/lowe ball joints and lower control arm bushings. Over all for over 90, 000 miles I would but another Bravada - This has all the features including leather and over the years it has been hard to find a car with the features included, most of the time you pay for the options.
  • 1995 Ford Escort I just bought my 1996 escort LX wagon with 175,900 miles for $200. I have to say it has been much better than I expected for a $200 car. All I have done to it is change brakes (master cylinder, 1 caliper, 2 rotors,pads and shoes all around.) new tires, all fluids changed, new air, fuel, and oil filters, and now the car runs like a top. $200 for the car $500 for the tires and parts and fluids I've spent $700 total...Not bad at all:-)
  • 1997 Toyota Avalon Bought this car new Dec. 1996. Original tires wore out in less than 20,000 miles. Replaced with Michelin and have been happy. Just replaced the first part (sway bar link), and the rear struts are starting to leak. The only other problem is the aluminum wheels, the air leaks from the rims. The battery is still good after almost 13 years.
  • 1997 Lincoln Town Car Great car for a big car. I really have not have any problems other than squeaks. One of the best cars I ever bought.
  • 2002 Chevrolet Trailblazer Replace brakes a lot on this. Muffler broke at rear. Can't understand why they don't put a brace at very end to prevent muffler from having so much weight there. Not rocket science. Got it welded twice but next time will need whole thing. Needed a wheel hub assembly in front. All in all, I like the car. It gets decent highway mileage (20-21) but lousy city mileage (10-12). Got 89K on it and will keep it a couple of years more I guess. Am going to put new drilled rotors and ceramic brakes on it. Hope it's the last time. They don't make TB anymore so review doesn't mean much I guess. Repair Pal rocks. Thanks.