Newest Reviews:
  • 2006 Chevrolet Uplander I bought my 2006 three years ago. I have driven it all over the country in all types of climates and road types. It is a road warrior, great on gas and very comfortable. On the flip side, this vehicle has an array of electrical problems which can prove costly.
  • 2005 Buick LeSabre I love cars made by Buick. I have owned my Baby for 4 year. This year is the first that I have had a repair cost other than brakes, and a tune-ups. My first was the Century. When you are from a cold place like Chicago, the heat in this car is EXCELLENT. I would recommend this car over others that I have owned in the past and present. For example, Ford Explore, Dodge Caravan and Dynasty.
  • 1990 Honda Civic great car just needs a few upgrades
  • 2002 Jeep Wrangler I purchased my '02 Jeep Wrangler in fall of '01 and it's given me no issues. I do follow the recomended maintenance schedule that is published by Jeep and though it's probably costed me the price of another wrangler. I feel that not having a jeep payment for the past 5 years is well worth the cost of maintenance. Looking forward to pushing another 100k miles on this reliable little jeep.
  • 2008 Honda Accord I have owned three Accords and the 2008 is by far the worst from a mechanical perspective. I had the front rotors and pads replaced at 5100 miles. The rear pads were next at just over 10,000 miles. Now I am replacing the rear pads again at 22,000 (not at the dealership). This is unbelievable. I have had two SUVs and a full size truck that needed less brake work than this car. It also took 4 tries for the interior trim to be repaired. Honda has always been the first place I look when it comes time for a new sedan...no more.
  • 1997 Honda Accord Owned my 97 Honda Accord since 2001. Drove it cross country from LA to Philadelphia without a hitch. Been driving it ever since. I've had several problems the last few years with electrics - the driver side window stopped working for a while, once it was fixed, the back passenger side window went dead. Also, the radio has gone funny, and only plays AM dependably, to get FM stations to work, i have to manipulate the lights or other buttons on the dash. Currently, the car is in the shop for distributor repair and its costing me a pretty penny. I do love the car and its been reliable, never breaking down on the road (knock on wood) and only the occasional tire blow. I would definitely buy another Honda.
  • 2007 Hyundai Accent Check engine light comes on sporadically, dealer wants to keep it to work on it. I don't have the time. I can nurse 41 mpg (5 spd) w/o using A/C, around 37 mpg in summer. For go to work transportation it can not be topped. Drives and rides like a larger car. My Lexus is not worth the extra money over this car.
  • 2002 Nissan Frontier My 2002 Frontier Crew Cab has 91,000 miles on it. It has been flawless except for the electric mirrors, which frequently suffer from gear binding when you try to adjust them. Thankfully if I just reverse direction and then go back the other way, it clears itself every time. It has been one of the most reliable and dependable vehicles of the 12 or 13 I have owned in my life. Nice job Nissan - ya got it right on this one!
  • 2001 Dodge Ram Van 1500 Our van is our dreamcar, we live in the Netherlands and here are only, i think, 20 ore 30 van's like we have. Sorry for my bad letters , i speak better english than i write.
  • 1999 Volvo V70 XC I recently purchased a 1999 Volvo V70 Cross Country that has 81K original miles. It appears to be in excellent condition inside and out except for a small oil leak at the turbo return pipe. The dealer I purchased it from is repairing the problem. Since this seems to be a common problem and does not pose a major problem I am very pleased with the vehicle overall. I bought the V70 as a commuter car and drive 98 miles round trip each day. Mileage is about 22.5 highway with 87 octane fuel. I plan to try 91 octane on my next fill-up to check for any significant increase in mileage.
  • 2002 Hyundai Santa Fe i bought this car for way to much. the same day the flywheel broke off. got that fixed then 2wks later all power windows quit. then 4 mths later it jumped time and messed up the motor. I will never never never buy another Hyundai again. head my advice Stay away from Hyundai
  • 2001 Audi TT Quattro love the car
  • 2005 Dodge Ram 1500 I like My ram, It has great Power, Its comfortable, and lots of room. Sounds great with stock exhaust. I have the Hemi. The problem I have is that the Catalac converters went out, along with the starter, window switch holder on driver side door broken again, Power steering lines broken ( Both of them), Can't forget about the wipers do what they want when you turn them on. All that on a truck that just hit 52000 miles. I bought it with 35000 on her in FEB. Maybe I bought a lemon, Some of my friends have the same truck with no problems. Luck of the draw i guess. You could roll the dice and come up snake eyes or get lucky and get a 7. I wouldn't buy another one again unless its brand new and has a warranty. And once that warranty is up I would dump it.
  • 2004 Chrysler Pacifica I Bought my 04 Pacificia AWD about three years ago. I put about 20000 on her and I don't really have any complaints. Besides the previous owners didn't really take care of it. It runs great, descent aceleration for a car thats over weight for the engines that are available. I like the trans stick / Slap shifter, helps a lot when passing on the highway. The car gets good MPG, The only thing I don't like is the mirrors don't always stay set. It has the memory set and sometimes the mirrors don't stay put, and when my wife uses her key, they don't change over to her settings. The mirrors, seats, radio stations, and HVAC all can be set to the driver preference. Which is set by the different key. Its a small problem that the dealer will have to look into, But thats my two cents. Thank you. and remember to Always buy American. Help out our brothers and Sister.
  • 1992 Dodge Stealth Except for a few pesky electrical issues, a very good driving car. Shifts well, handles well, engine runs clean, and it hugs the road at high speed. The suspension good when new, just average in later years.
  • 2002 Volvo V70 XC When the car is cold and shifting to drive, there is a delay before going into gear. After the transmission has warmed up from driving the problem seems to go away.
  • 2004 Mazda MPV Great car but the engine needs coils and the pcv elbow to be replaced. They are a bad design. Interior, engine, and outside are great though. Handles well and plenty of power. Would buy again
  • 2001 Volkswagen Cabrio Bought this car used with 53,000 miles. I have had one problem after another. Just put $1,300 into car in last 30 days. Please if considering buying a Cabrio, Do not. Parts are expensive and car is unreliable.
  • 2000 Toyota Sienna Just turned over 202,000 miles on my Sienna and it still runs great, doesn't use any oil and has no rattles or squeeks. It has been the most reliable vehicle i have ever owned. Over its lifetime it has had two sets of brake linings, a new door computer, and a new catylitic converter at approx 1195000 miles. Changed oil and filter every 5,000 miles. Also had to replace the A/C compressor last summer. Here in AZ A/C gets a lot of use.
  • 2005 Kia Amanti Car is Excellent, Simply Excellent. Jag and Mercedes owners are jealous because they paid SOOoooo much more for SOOoooo much less!
  • 2004 Volvo XC90 Love the ride, features, interior, sleek lines, great looking, fun to drive, great spacing, small rear seat, great AWD, great storage options. :-) Coolant leaking into engine :-( Poor mileage :-(
  • 1998 Mercedes-Benz SL500 very good condition, low miles
  • 2000 Ford Ranger 2000 XLT 4x4 sport-Ford made these trucks nice!Strong,and dependable.Mine has over 100.000 miles and uses no oil.I have had very little done to it so far.GOOD TRUCK! ! !
  • 1999 Saab u9-5 SportCombi Great car, awesome on gas, sport feel when you want / need it. Fuel savings when driver modestly. A few small electrical mysteries, that have come and gone by them selves. Plenty of 3rd party replacement parts available. This is my 3rd Saab, and loving it.
  • 2004 GMC Yukon 90+ little trouble hope to keep it that way
  • 2005 Chevrolet Cobalt SS One of the first ones,waited over 4 months to get it, back in 2005 Couldn't be happier, has about 56000 and still running strong (knock on wood) If i had to get another car it would be the same kind.
  • 2004 Mercedes-Benz SL55 AMG Great car. MB need to do more R@D on the suspention. Have had to replace the supention flud pump with 90,000 miles on car. 3800.00. And has a gear shift lock out problem that will not let you shift the car out of park, 1200.00. You wold expect a car that cost that much to live up to the MB reputation for relibinlty.
  • 2006 Hyundai Elantra I bought a 06 Elantra loaded, 5 speed, I love driving it. Almost 60,000 miles and I had to replace struts. I live in Maine and I notice the emergency brake freezes up. and if there is any ice near the wind shield and hood and you try to open it you may bend the hood ends if you don't stop in time. Water seems to freeze there. They stopped making the Elantra and I don't like what they replaced it with so I won't be buying another one.
  • 2008 Honda Accord Brakes are terrible!!!! Check the web, you will see that thousands of customers complain about premature rear brakes wear (at 15000 - 18000 miles!!!) and Honda makes people pay for it. The front brakes on my accord 2008 are squeaking from 3000 miles. It was 5 visits to dealer, several repairs but it is still very noisy. Remote key entry stopped working after 1 year (new battery didn't help). Dealer claims that it is my fault and I have to pay for new keys. Although Honda says about 32 MPG and more on highway with I-4 engine, my best is 24-26 MPG. Definitely, 7 visits to the dealer withing a 1st year of ownership for a brand new car for repairs is too much. I wouldn't consider buying Honda in future.
  • 1995 Buick Regal First time for the 1995 Buick Regal, and I love the car, it is a smooth ride and had now problems with it until now. A commom problem that was on recall last year. The intake manifold gasket went bad and is costly to replace, but I still love the car.