Newest Reviews:
  • 2002 Audi A4 Quattro had my car since brand new on january 2002. 2002/2003/2004 were covered under warranty. My repair bills for 2005- $2592.00, 2006- $3906.00, 2007 $2660.00, 2008 $1557.00, 2009 $2407.00 TOTAL $ 13106.00/ 246492 kms = 5.3 cents per KM This is double the recommended average br CAA Canada. Also my reapirs woudl have been much higher if I let AUDI dealer do this.
  • 2003 GMC Yukon Denali If you want a beautiful, over priced suv with a lot of recalls that cost you instead of the manufacturer, then this is the vehicle for you. I have always took pride in being a "GM man". Until now. If they listed all the things that were going to not work on that window sticker it would be longer than the line of bs you would hear if you took this thing in for service at our local GM dealer. (Ginn Motors), who told me i would have to take it to a GMC dealer. I used to think that my GMC was made by GM. They seem to know something that i don't. I guess i can't blame them. I would'nt want to work on it either. I'm going for a luxury ride now. Lemonade anyone?
  • 2006 Chevrolet Malibu Maxx This car has excellent handling in curves. Has great pick up and go speed as well. The only issue I have is with the Cowel. It vibrates constantly and is too expensive to just make it a quick fix.
  • 1997 Honda Passport I love my 1997 Honda Passport EX, it's 4 wheel drive if I ever need it. It has a sunroof/moonroof which I have never used due to the fact that it has a round hand crank to open, don't mind that part except it will only "lift up" about 2 - 3 inches in the "open" position. Now that it's older, it leaks when it rains. NOT GOOD. I would love for anyone out there to please let me know of any suggestions. I have acually hand sealed the roof window closed with Silicone ! Only to have it wear away with time and weather. It's leaking once again. Not sure how, but the gallons and gallons of water sound like they are "stored" under the passengers seat. I actually hear it sloshing around if I brake or pull off fast. I would love to find out if there is a rubber seal that can be purchased somewhere so I can just replace the original "dry-rotted" one. That seems to be my only last idea. Anyone out there with an idea would be greatly appreciated. I can be contacted by email at sedh3@yahoo.com MANY THANKS ! Love Honda's, this is my 5th one.
  • 2002 Volkswagen Passat This is a fantastic car. We have an excellent non-dealer VW specialist for repairs and maintenance. Bought new, 160,000 miles now. Had to do the coils and radio recall when it was new which was very annoying. Also the current coils recall - still annoying. The 4 cylinder turbo, manual trans we average 33mpg, but have done 40 on long expressway drives. Plenty of acceleration. Handles best of any car I've ever driven. No plans to sell it any time soon.
  • 2005 Saturn Ion The size of the cars is nice, the interior is 'roomie' enough and the instrument panel is displayed nicely. Some of the body panels inside seem a bit flimsy, a couple of things have fallen off inside and need repairing, nothing major - but, a nuissance. The electrical system is unbelievably faulty. Neither power outlets work anymore; the power-steering keeps switching off (I can reset it by quickly turning the car off and on again); the check engine light comes on randomly ... I've had the car in for repairs several times and to no avail. The problems will subside for a while, but, reappear after a while. It wouldn't be much more thab a headache if it were still under a warranty - without a warranty, it has cost a bundle already. This car is a safety hazaerd, but, I can't afford a new one at this point.
  • 2003 Honda Civic Hybrid best mpg
  • 1995 BMW 525i Bought used, great car so far! Need to replace the radiator and various other small goodies!! I will order all my parts on line!! I did so with my 1991 535ia with no problems! This 525ia will be good for the next five to ten years! Dives great and has been real good in tight traffic so far!
  • 2009 Chrysler PT Cruiser I bought the my cruiser in Aug 2009 and almost immediately found a front end wobble that would occure between 43 and 48 mph. I only had about 300 miles on the car when I took it in to my service dept. I was shocked when after I was told that two service tech's drove the car and the wobble was typical Cruiser. "what a Farce" Now I have 2100 miles on the car and a front axle seal has gone out and there is a fuel leak in the engine compartment. The wobble is still there. The service rep told me that there is a part that is located where the fuel line goes thru the veh. fire wall/fender well that is leaking. I was also told that the part is backordered and will take about two weeks, but I can stil drive the car. Seem there has been 99 of this part fail and production is behind. As for the axle seal they say that the wobble is not reason for the seal failure. This is a wait and see since I have not got the car back as yet
  • 1998 Cadillac Seville STS Overall, it's a good vehicle. But it's easy to see why the value of this vehicle dropped so dramatically. Maintenance is on par with the newer model Cadillacs.
  • 2002 BMW 525i I've been very, very pleased with my '02 BMW 525i ever since I purchased it new. Perhaps the most incredible thing is that it's still fun to drive and I still get some people saying, "nice car!" The one down side is the high cost of repairs.
  • 1991 Buick Park Avenue The most solid car I have ever owned. If they still made them I would buy one in a heart beat. Very reliable. Car has 310,000 miles runs like a top
  • 1997 Mazda Millenia This has been the best car I have ever owned and I've owned many. I now have 222,000 miles on it. It runs great, I get a consistant 26 miles per gallon combined and it doesn't use any fluids. The only reason I am considering another car is that it now has body rust around the rear wheel. It hasn't needed any major repairs. It has had the check engine light issue but, I find it is easily fixed by using some injector cleaner. What a great car!
  • 1997 Dodge Ram 1500 I love the look and sound of a (good running) Ram. But after having this truck for 5 months and having to change out the transmission twice already, and the problems with my wife's PT Cruiser, I will never shop Chrysler again. I wanted a "good hard worki9ng american truck", but got a POS instead. "Disappointment" is a mild word for the way I feel about it.
  • 1995 BMW 525i ONE OF THE BEST CARS I'VE OWNED,LIKE ANY VEHICLE YOU HAVE TO KEEP IT UP,I DO THE WORK MYSELF AND BUY PARTS ON LINE,I JUST REPLACED THE WATER PUMP,THERMOSTAT,FAN CLUTCH,PULLEY AND BELT FOR $162.00,ALL NEW PARTS.HAS 182,000 MILES AND RUNS AND DRIVES PERFECT.
  • 2004 Mercedes-Benz CLK55 AMG Awesome engine, very fast, sedate styling but performance makes up for it.
  • 1997 Ford Thunderbird I have a 4.6 V8 with all the extras - has 100,000 miles and still like new - quiet, great ride, excellent brakes, purrs, never had a problem of any kind since 1997. Not many cars can claim that! One of the best used car buys on the market
  • 1990 BMW 325is Great car! Who can ask for more?
  • 2007 Honda Civic Hybrid goood car
  • 1998 Acura TL vehicle is excellent, I am planning to have this car for another 10 years.
  • 1993 Lexus SC400 I'm on my 2nd SC and have also had a '98 GS400. Fabulous cars - my '92 SC400 with 247K miles didn't run much different than when I got it with 106K. My '98 GS400 probably saved my life in a crash and now I have a '93 SC400. Love 'em!!
  • 1998 Mercury Tracer This is a good car just does not handle well in snow. It also has problems with suspension often
  • 2006 Ford Expedition After owning dozens of cars my life, this by far is the worst vehicle ever. Very high maintenance with many issues. Rough idle at start, hesitation issues, electrical issues. etc. I went against my better judgment going after the 0% financing for 72 months and now I know why they had to do that. I went from a Tahoe to this because of the automated fold flat 3rd row seats and the nice financing but never again. i do not feel like this truck will last 100k. Buy this for a disposable vehicle and get rid of it before it gives you too many problems.
  • 2009 Subaru Tribeca I have just over 40,000 on this vehicle and it is flawless. The car drives perfectly, it is comfortable and hands down beats anything that I have ever driven in snow. I have had 4 wheel drive Fords, Chevys and Dodges, even had two Jeeps thrown in throughout the years, this thing would run circles around all of them in bad weather. This is my 3rd Subaru, I will always have one so long as I live in the snow belt!
  • 1995 Lincoln Continental got the car in 2004 for $ 3000 with 89000 miles on it. The engine has performed flawlessly and the ride, gasmilage (16-23) - and power is hard to match! However, we started experiencing all kinds of electrical problems one after the other, and the bill has run into more than 2k by now. Sick of fixing it, something else always shows up. The transmission has shifted kind of roughly lately (156k miles). Perhaps it is time to let it go. Would like to by another one if the other comments on this website are correct
  • 2005 Toyota Camry I have this 2005 since new and is the best investment i have made ever.
  • 1996 Saab 900 I love the way this car handles. I bought the car in 2009 with 137,000 miles on it and it still runs very well. The turbo is divine. I am now a convert and willing to purchase another 1996 Saab for my mother-in-law who is equally happy with the car.
  • 2009 Hyundai Santa Fe I now have over 18,000 miles and have enjoyed driving this car emmensly. The only complaint I have is that the tires all have suspisious ware on the insides causing cupping and loud tire noise. I have had it looked at by my tire dealer and will have to go back to the dealership to have them look at it as the tire dealer indicates the suspension is not in spec.
  • 2003 BMW 745Li Car is great, but too many problems for this model year and dealerships \ independant shops RIP you off!! One simple problem can cost you about 1-2k
  • 1990 Mazda Protege Car runs great and great on gas mileage (about 35 mpg city). only problem ive had is with the speedometer quit working.