Newest Reviews:
  • 2003 Kia Optima I HAVE OWNED TIS CAR FOR TWO YEARS IT HAD 13,000 ON IT WHEN WE GOT IT WERE AT 80,000 NOW AND THE ONLY THING I HAVE REPLACED IS THE FACTORY BATTERY AWESOME CAR I HAVE BEEN A ASE MASTERTECH FOR YEARS AND EVEN THO IM A DIEHARD BOWTIE FAN THIS CAR IS AWESOME THE PADDLE SHIFT IS AWESOME FOR DAILY TRAFFIC
  • 2000 Nissan Maxima THIS IS A VERY NICE CAR VERY GOOD ON THE EYES AND THE PERFORMANCE IS CRAZY FAST FOR OEM ALL THE BELLS AND WHISTLES AND A GREAT ELECTRICAL SYSTEM THAT DOES NOT FAIL OVE THIS CAR
  • 1994 Chrysler LeBaron great once you figure out the cooling sytem the radiator for this was to small replace it with a bigger radiator and all the problems will be gone
  • 2002 Saturn SL For the past 8 years it has performed great-always starts on the first crank. Great gas mileage. There is alot of road noise. Stereo/CD player has good sound. Comfortable ride but does sit low to the ground. Parts replaced so far: Cooling Fan (90k), Tires twice (first set lasted 5 years!) Brakes twice, steering fluid, brake fluid, oil plug (striped over time) and Spark plugs twice (first time I installed wrong ones, always change with the manual's suggestion part #). Great reliable car.
  • 1994 Cadillac Seville SLS The '94 version of transverse NorthStar is an absolute racehorse. It is a thoroughbred. It will flat crawl up and get naked with you! I mean it is STOUT! I'm the original owner of my Seville SLS. 147,000 miles! Only 3 tuneups. I broke the engine mounts twice (I think from hard accelerating) . I think this is a very weak component in the engine compartment. Oil & filter every 3,000 miles The brakes and suspension work well when functioning properly. Air suspension parts are VERY expensive. around $9,000 Rear deck pull down motor broke. Dealer wanted $275 to replace it. My local mech. changed the switch for $10. CD player only lasted a couple of years. Suggest third party CD/nav unit replacement. On the highway, the engine creeps up to 85 without even thinking! Not a bad thing. Just use cruise control. It will accelerate effortlessly. One complaint about the HVAC. This applies to many cars I own but especially this model. I can't control where the air flows. If I want it on my feet, I can't direct it there. The controls are all automatic. It blows the air where the car wants it. Of course I can switch to defrost but if I want the hot air from the heater to blow out the AC vents and on my face....can't do it. This car drove like a dream when new. It must be maintained properly to continue that ride. Very expensive parts. There are cheaper aftermarket non-air systems but I prefer my car to remain stock. I'm 6 ft 6 inches tall. Very comfortable car with lots of knee, hip, and head room. (no moonroof) MPG new was 29mpg on hwy. Currently getting 21-25 on hwy (note: 147,000 miles) Engine is still VERY strong. Front wheel drive is very stable. I love this car. $34,999 off the showroom floor in 1994
  • 2007 Chevrolet Tahoe At only 30K miles we had to have Tranny rebuilt, a year later and its going out AGAIN! Numerous battery/electrical problems.. I took to dealer while under warranty and requested they check my chargig system and all that out, well all they did was give me a new battery and tell me all was fine. Well it wasn't and now that it is no longer under the 36K mile warranty it will be my $ to get the alternator replaced and hope that solves our problems. (we put a red top Optima in it and still have problems). Additionally we had to have all the interior door handles replaced. The chrome plastic covering peels off and feels like little razors when you open your door. A year later ... they are peelig again but yup , you probably guessed , we have to pay for the replacement. The brakes also squeal like crazy, even after they were replaced and we put stop squeak on them. GM is totally unhelpful. They know the truck has problmes with batteries and transmission but they leave us owners out in the cold. We traded out 99 Durango to get this truck so I would have something more reliable... BIG MISTAKE. We are now going to try and trade the Tahoe in for another Durago.
  • 1993 Toyota Corolla toyota corolla 1993 is the best car i love it tooooooo much
  • 1998 Nissan 200SX this car has been great, except for troubleshooting which sensors might not be good, too many posibilities. otherwise sound little car that seems to last forever.
  • 1999 GMC Suburban 1500 typical gm quality, the doorhandles break, heater work when it wants to and has no safety features for children other than front control door locks. front end goes out and breaks dont hold up. the motor on other hand has 160,000 and runs like new. be nice to get out of a big rig without rolling window down in winter.
  • 2002 Saturn L100 I'm at 144000, have had it for 4 years and am getting rid of it. ABS and traction control come on even in mild weatherer, headlights are dim or not aligned right. Engine light comes on often. When there is no risk of ABS coming on it drives very nicely and powerfully and has a huge trunk. Rain sometimes drips from trunk hood into the trunk when open instead of into the drip area. We have had a ton of tiny annoying things wrong with this car, even when it was just four years old. Nothing too major, but a lot of little things.
  • 2009 Chevrolet Cobalt GREAT CAR! Better than toyota or nissan(datsun) and honda!
  • 1999 Chrysler Concorde very good traveling car. cheesy electrical system, but overall not very reliable in the end.
  • 2002 Hyundai Santa Fe Bought this car in 2002 - over time have spent $1800 and $800 on repairs - can't remember what has been done - it has been a few years. I have 145,000 miles on it. I have a new battery and 4 new tires aside fro the other 2 maintenance bills I had. It has been a great car.
  • 2009 Honda Accord I am not sure about Brakes
  • 2000 Ford Excursion Its this or the H1 for me 7.3 turbo diesel rocks.
  • 2003 BMW Z8 great
  • 2009 Honda Fit In very few words .. this is appropriate for those who wants to ride well
  • 2002 Mercedes-Benz CLK430 I've had this car for 5 yrs now and runs beautiful! Punch it going 90mph and it kicks like you're standing still then hits 110 in 1/4 mile. Nice looking and handles great!! No major problems yet and I have 130,000 on it.
  • 1999 Mercedes-Benz CL600 I bought this, my dream car (realistic one at age 22), in absolutely perfect condition. It is black on black/grey two tone with burl walnut interior veneer. This vehicle is the epitomy of luxury....WITH BALLS!!!! This thing is no joke...I take friends for rides down the highway and they are literally looking for the safety parachute!! lol Seriously though, MINUS the BS problems, this machine screams HIGH Class! The interior...forget about it...it is unreal...there is NO plastic on the interior with the exception of the vents and switches. I do however deal with small/large ANNOYING problems, for example, when it started to get cold up here in upstate NY l somehow slowly lost heat on one side of the car, then completely throughout the whole vehicle!? WTF?? I feel like there is some sort of bubble or air pocket in my cooling system, and my local guy can't seem to figure it out. Can someone who knows A LOT about these W140 body style Mercedes get back to me?!?!
  • 2005 Toyota Corolla BEST TOYOTA I HAVE EVER OWNED. GAS MILEAGE IS GREAT. HANDLES WELL. WHAT MORE COULD YOU WANT.
  • 2003 Ford Taurus I bought my Taurus SEL Wagon new in 2003. I've had no major problems until recently. First the starter made an awful noise once while still under warranty. We could not reproduce until 2yrs ago. The starter which is a sealed unit had a bolt in it. We don't know whether it came from the crankcase or the starter, but we do know it happened on the assembly line. Ford did pay to replace this. Now I have just replaced the crankcase seal which developed a slow but annoying leak after the starter was replaced. Result of the bolt we don't know, but my guess is yes. Other than the fact I got a Monday or Friday car, I completely love this car. Its a tank. It will go anywhere in the winter snow and is very comfortable to drive. If you can find a good one, you can't go wrong.
  • 2002 Lincoln LS I bought my 2002 Lincoln Ls with 12,000 miles on it. At 40,000 the thermostat went out, at about 45,000 the advancetrak module went out, I had spark plugs/ignition coils which are expensive going out every 6 months. I recommend finding a place that will change them all out at once. The dealership was charging me 259.00 a piece. I found a mechanic that changed out the last 5 for 600.00. They started going bad at 50,000. This car has been lady driven and only driven about 3 times a week and on a few trips. I also have oil leaking from the valve cover and the Cd player stopped working. What a car!!!!!!! I have put over 3,000 dollars in it and it only has 64,000 miles. Drives nice when not broken!!!!!!
  • 2000 Ford Escort I bought my Ford Escort ZX@ brand new back in 2000 and had my first problem with it at only two days old when it died. The rear struts had to be replaced at 3 months old, and the drivers' side window got stuck down at less than a year old. Since then, I have had seven different motors installed in the drivers' side door, six of which came before my car was 3 years old. I went to the head of the dealership I bought the car from and asked about the lemon law. He said, "Sue me," so I called Ford corporate who wouldn't help me. I was in college, so I couldn't afford to sue over the lemon law, so I had to keep driving my car. After the third motor was installed in my door, I picked up my car and headed to my friend's house. While I was on the highway, my door started to come off the hinges, so I had to go back to the dealership, which had my car for another few days while they put the door back on, fixed the hinges, and repaired the motor again. I've had countless problems ever since which included broken timing and serpetine belts. Most recently, my horn went on and stayed on while I was driving. I pulled over, shut the car off, and the horn kept blaring. It dies after about 10 minutes, along with my car alarm. I wouldn't recommend this car to anyone. It'sbeen problems ever since I drove it off the lot, and Ford (the dealership and corporate) was no help to me. Btw, the only good thing about my car has been its heating system. The car heats up quickly in the winter, which has been nice.
  • 1997 Ford F-150 F150 3 door, small 4.6 L v-8. Terrible gas milage. 12-14mpg, Gas tank completely rusted out, running boards completely rusted out, Frame rusted. Brakes, rotors replaced. Both exhaust manifolds rusted through. Replaced 4 wheel drive motor, Heater'air conditioner controls do not work correctly. cruise control does not work, So far, I have spent over two thou sand on repairs and no end in sight. Only 127,000 miles on truck. What can I say, and they talk about Toyota. Estimate to replace exhoust manifolds are running in the range of $800 to $2000
  • 2007 Dodge Ram 2500 This is my Second Cummin Engine Truck, my first one was a 97 3500 Ram when I traded it in for a new 24valve it had 654,000 With a few major repairs, and 2 Transmissions. With that said I would still never give up my Cummins motor. They rock just schedule maintenance and take care of them and they will take care of you.
  • 2004 BMW 325i I don't drive the car hard. Only 37K miles in 6 years, but so far no problems, just routine mintenance. One oil change. Still on the original set of brakes. Only quality problem is exterior trim. Glue that fastens brackets to window trim is failing and falling off. No way to repair except buy a new trim piece.
  • 1998 Dodge Ram 1500 luv my truck had it 9years and 185,000+miles it is so comfotable for a truck and rides like a heavy luxury car... but I have a knock and ping issue since 95,000miles... can only put in high test gas...killer on $$$, its like not all horses are firing together if I use any les than 92octane...have added booster to gas tank etc... it must be something in the throttle assembly or the computer or what!!!??? also how do i get the overhead console read out unitto work again is it a fuse issue or does it need to be reset by a computer I miss the info on temp/gas/mileageinfo...Thanks
  • 1993 Chrysler LeBaron My grandmother bought this car in 1994 and drove it until she died in 2001, now my 16 year old son drives it and loves it. Great car!
  • 1998 Ford F-150 This truck has been overall the best truck I ever owned. I purchased it in early 2000 when it came off a 2 yr lease from a dealer with 32,000 miles. Up to 84,000 miles I had no significant issues other than standard maintenance. Then, one day coming home from work, the fan pulley assembly simply "Snapped" off the crank. I had to replace the engine with a Ford rebuild for $4,700.00 in late 2002. Although I made an effort to resolve the costs with Ford in Dearborn, MI, it was to no avail. Some mechanics who have looked at the photographs I took of the assembly said it looked like it could have been a bad casting, as the engine itself did not lock up. I have run Mobile 1 full synthetic in the new engine since install. The continuing issues with the vehicle are the check engine light. I have a diagnostic computer and have replaced the EGR, DPFE, and various hoses for vacuum as well as regular cleaning of the Mass Air fins. I still have to get at one set of lines for the DPFE which are buried up behind the engine. Maybe in the Spring. Other small issues are the slider pins for the front calipers, they have to be cleaned and thoroughly lubed every year. Repacking the front bearings should be done then too. The wiper transmission just gave up about 160,000 miles and I replaced it. The AC compressor hasn't worked from about 100,000 and I am not fixing it. All the instrumentation bulbs, except for the seat belt and check engine are burned out so I bought an LED cluster to illuminate the panel at night. I replaced the alternator at about 155,000, which isn't too bad for life on an alternator. It got a new starter and king pin at 110,000. Note that until last year I used to jack this truck up every spring and power wash the underside and spray it down with sealant and paint, so the body is still in pretty fair shape. Other than that
  • 1990 Mazda 626 does a mazda have a speed cable are not