Newest Reviews:
  • 2014 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Love the truck this is my daily driver has on star with LTZ model ventilated seats and navigation. Silverado rides like a Escalade the 5.3L engine is powerful dash screen convenient with all options the fabrics are nice love the style. This truck was bought in January 2014 no problems at 39,090 miles taking into shop on oil changes. I have leased vehicles but glad I financed my Silverado a great truck ever.
  • 2014 Toyota Corolla I had a 2007 with 234K miles bought a 2014 LE Eco Plus love this more sportier car has all new bells and whistles. CVT is perfect in city driving gets excellent fuel economy throughout city/highway it is a awesome car love navigation, heated seats, blue tooth, and rear view camera fits in a better value one of a kind.
  • 2006 Nissan Maxima Bought a 2008 Honda Accord nothing but problems have a 2006 Maxima SE no problems a dependable car be looking at another after while. I have read about transmission problems thought went from bad to worse but t the car is performing well I use Nissan L matic fluid and oil changes at 6,000 plus rotations a very dependable car with lots if speed. My Max has 187k miles just replaced struts and spark plugs nothing but major ever gone wrong in last 3 years. Next vehicle will be a Nissan waiting on the new Maxima to come out.
  • 2004 Nissan Maxima I will never buy another Nissan again and have told other people not purchase one either. Bought the car in 2008 until 78,000 miles transmission is jerking mechanic said I need a new tranny contacted Nissan Corp who wouldn't help me since the car is out of warranty and bought used so nice I have to pay getting a new transmission. Took to another mechanic who quoting me $324 on a new replacement don't have that kind of money just pray this car doesn't kill me still making payments. Nissan should be responsible in their actions but this is the last time will ever buy a Nissan I am done Toyota and Honda here I come.
  • 2008 Honda Accord This is a piece of junk I will never buy a Honda again. Took into dealership the A/C blows hot air after warranty was up had to spend $145 on a new compressor. At 87,000 miles my car is burning oil did smell antifreeze mechanic said that my dipstick was dry needed oil rings and pistons still didn't help. The brakes are the main problem besides anything else on this car spent money getting new brakes it's sad we buy cars but don't tend be reliable as I thought Hondas were made to last should have never got this car. I really in processing of trading it in on Toyota and never buy another Honda again they are not what they used to be.
  • 2010 Ford Fusion I bought my Fusion SE new in '09 put over 130,000 miles with no mechanical problems I love this car. The 4 cyl is peppy came with updated Sirius satellite for 6 months rides smooth and very quick gets good gas mileage 32 mpg. It is comfortable very roomy it handles well with the AWD trunk space is bigger taking long trips. Love my Fusion this was the first Ford ever owned after driving Hondas and Toyotas for a long time decided give Ford a try even loving sync system it's best a nice gorgeous looking car.
  • 2003 Toyota Sequoia Great dependable truck has the 4WD still a comfortable refined sport utility the kids are grown but I can't sell it because it's a great SUV. I do get brakes and calipers replaced offer also heard about recall with the ball joints on Sequoias so took to dealer for a fix. Since its older now found an reliable mechanic who does great repairs on my Sequoia driving it now at 218,000 miles never have had issues with nothing it does drink a lot of gas but totally a dependable horseman
  • 2012 Toyota 4Runner Great road handling. Best SUV ever owned has 45k miles no problems gets good gas mileage will never get rid of my 4runner a great SUV with comfortable and great features.
  • 2012 Toyota Tundra Love my Tundra owned a 5 yr old F-150 before buying the Tundra a sweet double cab didn't get all bells and whistles as my 2007 F-150 but is a dependable truck. It tows things well and rides smooth. At now 68,000 miles get serviced at dealer which offers excellent service plus have the Toyota Maintenance Care Plan works great too.
  • 2007 Jaguar X-Type I'm not gonna waste a cent for a car made by bloody Brits again. Go for German or even Japs cars, they are reliable! Won't make you down ever. Jag looks and feels fancy but will treat you like a bitch after a while. You will say c'mon baby, whats wrong with you and she will say she has head ache and will coast you lots of Jag dollars to get her fixed. Go for Audi, Merc, whatever trouble free German cars, they are like German women. Brit cars are like Brit women.
  • 2008 GMC Sierra 1500 I owned this truck since Jan 2008. Now time for an upgraded pickup have enjoyed GM products and my Sierra with 134,000 miles never gave me problems will miss this truck done nothing but minor things.
  • 2014 Buick LaCrosse Love my car. It is stylish, spacious, quiet and smooth. I have the premium 1 model superb performance gets good gas mileage and love the options. This was the 1st Buick I have purchased love everything on this car.
  • 2002 Toyota Camry Bought this car in 2012 it's the most reliable car I have ever owned. I always get scheduled maintenance done making last a very long time planning to drive as did with my 1989 Mazda 626 at 300,000 miles. The mechanic that has worked on my vehicles in the last 30 years says this car have is reliable and never needs nothing done on the engine first got it had 120,000 miles now I have driven to New York and Minnesota at 268,000 miles. The Camry is a comfortable car being a retired mom (LOL) love having fun driving it no problems I commute a lot in this car. In next couple hours driving to Cincinnati visiting all my relatives from Christmas gets 30 mpg on V6 engine. It only requires low maintenance changed brakes, rotors, struts and spark plugs minor things etc. Truly love my car just can't pass reliability with a Toyota vehicle it is a beautiful car being it's almost 13 years old absolutely love this gem.
  • 2003 Chevrolet Trailblazer So I want to say this is a nice ride because it the nicest i have ever owned. The interior and all the bells and whistles are sweet, When they start to crap out its not worth repairing all the over engineered electrical though. So the seats are in a fixed position and the dash lights and gauges are dropping like flies. So before I get into it, I was the second owner, and the first may have been a complete nincompoop. Bought it at 135ish and have had to replace almost everything on the engine within the first year. Glad I'm handy or I would be looking at well over $6000 in repairs. Lets see, waterpump, power steering unit, alternator, ac condenser(which seized,snapped the serp and left me stranded in bfe Nebraska), then of course the bearings in the belt tensioner went. Then the MAF sensor and temp sensor needed to be replaced to get the thing to even stay running at idle. *advice, clean the throttle body asap, its gummed trust me. Oh and three replacement coil packs were "faulty", just my luck. I was buying them at a dealership to replace one that died. they replaced them though. Trans has done me right, and the 4wd always works. It does leak tranny fluid at all of the compression fittings, but i top it off once in a while. The suspension is pretty capable actually. I have replaced all of the stock parts because all of the ball joints (8) were F'ed, and the sway bar end links. Have done three wheel bearings in 2 years too. Exhaust issues are pretty common for Winter state cars so it rattles and can be a little noisy in the morning. I have replaced both O2 sensors also. So Im in it for almost 4000 more than i bought it for but it runs like a champ. (always does until it quits) Hopefully at this point I will drive it to 300,000. I'll make sure to post when it gets there or something expensive goes and I drive it off a dam cliff! Oh now i have to add a $270 fan clutch yay. Seriously overengineered, electric clutch when its right on the water pump shaft anyway. Really is the mechanical advance tech that has worked for 50 yrs on trucks just won't do it anymore.
  • 1999 Honda CR-V I bought mine new in 1999. I love it, still! Fun to drive, holds everything. Had some issues with the exhaust. Rust belt living, bad repairs?? maybe. It has exceeded my expectations with maintenance. The only real issue is the rear tailgate latch. It fails and locks up needing replacement. Honda has fixed this in newer CRV's. I would love to buy a new one and keep my 1999 as a second car.
  • 2012 Dodge Avenger I bought this car with 35,000 miles on it. It has been and okay car. It doesn't drive like it did when I first purchased it. I have put new tires on it and had a wheel alignment. The trunk holds a lot of water in it when it rains and comes out threw the close latch. My air bag light has been on for 6 days now. I took it too the shop today and all they did was re-program it but the light is still on. I'm calling the recall place back today because he told me the ORC module needs to be replaced and its part of their recall. I think I'm going to trade this car for an malibu or impala.
  • 2003 Nissan Altima 03 Nissan Altima- 83,000 Runs Rough Missfireing Replace Plugs Coils, 87,000 Catalytic Converter Failure substrate goes into engine replace cat. Car begens to burn oil eventualy a quart and a half a week. Dealer adv bad engine miss fire bad cat blown head gasket. I had alway compained the car let in to much heat from the engine compartment as if the heater was on when vent fan was used nissan said its was exceptable. They covered up a poorly design engine that ran hot eventualy leading to head gasket failure wich weakenes the catalytic converter eventually causing its failure and the exhaust design allows the engine killings material go flow back into the engine and destroy it from the inside. Nissan adv the dealers if catfailure replace engine. If your out of warranty they aint doing nothing for you, 6k later new engine just turned 70k on replacement engine its starting to run rough and consume collant. Cranks sensors failing, AC hose leaks every problem with this car is a known issue and Nissan just let the consumer suffer and sucked major money out of us to maintain what is a poor investment of a car, Shame on Nissan.. thats why you dont see this model year on the streets its just reached 10yrs old and there all dead already I would not invest in any nissan again. Cant trust there engineers to make good decisions to not pass along substandard designs in parts and engine systems. I almost lost my job and had to take a personal loan to replace the engine when nissan refused to help in any way. Shame on you!
  • 2008 Chrysler Town & Country I have a 2008 town and country I having problems with oil consumption.every 800 miles the oil level show empty and I have this problem since I have 35.000 miles now I have 50.000 the dealer say it's normal.never ner buy a Chrysler. U
  • 2007 Honda Accord I have 2006 Honda Accord, the car is perfect, actually, just having 2 weakness points in it: Engine: Despite its power and fast response, it is not quiet engine, you always hear noises coming from the engine although adjusting the valve clearance, and using different grades of oil. I found out that all 2003 till 2012 V-Tech Engines are noisy by default. Heat: when you drive for a long way, or getting up hills, the console under the Parking Brake Pedal gets warm/hot coming from the Catalytic Converter Exhaust that is under it, i have solved this issue by adding an extra heat shield for it. Generally, the car is perfect, nice features, nice Clusters ill lights, poor low CD stereo sound, powerful, reliable, nice tail looking with LED lamps, wide seating interior, well sealed when you close the windows, low fuel consumption, safe, noise beeping reminder on 120KM (on some models).. My problem is i'm an Accord fan, my next will be the 2013-up Accord. Hope i was useful.
  • 1994 Lincoln Mark VIII Last of the HOT ROD LINCOLNS. The air struts are available at 866 or 888 AIRRIDE. The air selnoids are $29.99 at advance Auto.Best thing I purchased was a Ford?/lincoln manuel from a dealer which was closing up! Try to find a wreck one for parts!!???? Only 200000 made per year! Got to be a future classic. This car sold for $39000+ when new! I would take $10000 for mine today! Very fast and confortable. If you got one for sale, message me pls! Hey, you can do the repairs yourself if you are a fairly good mechanic! YOU WILL NEED A LINCOLN MANUEL.THEY HAVE PROBLEMS LIKE ANY OTHER CAR, FIX THEM AND ENJOY. ONE DAY IN THE FUTURE I BELIEVE THEY WILL BE SELLING ON BARRETT-JACKSON FOR BIG BUCKS. MANY PARTS ONLINE IF YOU TAKE THE TIME TO LOOK!!
  • 2007 Nissan Altima I have owned 2 Sentra's and now an Altima(2.5S Tn usa CVT trans 132k miles 23 mpg). By far the worst has been the Altima. The driver seat and seat position are most uncomfortable, (I am avg build 6ft) Tint band on windsheild is dangerous at night as it is so dark, it is hard to see out. Seat has manual adjust and is extremely hard along edges. Steering, although sporty is neutral and can lead to handling problems quickly if you are not constantly attentive. Reliability has been much worse than either older Sentra. Coil packs, motor mounts,fan blower motor,rear sway bar. CVT transmission is okay so far but I wonder based on other reviews. More inside room and better fuel mileage with Sentra's(1996 Tn 1.8Gte 5 speed 38-42 mpg 300k miles) (2001Mexico 1.8 auto 200k miles 30-35 mpg). I have had my last Nissan product.
  • 2009 Chevrolet Trailblazer I would not purchase another trail blazer. My vehicle after 5 years and 39,000 miles has had to have its transmission replaced. Since the replacement there is an audible clunk when applying foot to accelerator and a rattling noise with driving over a bump road. Not much support from the dealers. This is not what I would expect from a vehicle of low mileage. Would not recommend a chevy vehicle. My first experience was extremely poor with the Traverse and I am not sure if the trailblazer is any better. Stay away from any of these vehicles.
  • 2007 Nissan Altima Updating another review of my 2007 Nissan Altima. This is far the best car I have ever owned at now 103,000 miles notice took off a lower when out of town but became normal don't know if a CVT issue or a common problem otherwise I love my beautiful Altima SL. I finally got the 100,000 mile schedule maintenance and changed spark plugs so car can last me a while. It is still comfortable and has an impressive sound system includes Bose sound and navigation system. This car feels more like a luxurious car I like the styling better on this model than the newer Altima's. It gets good gas mileage average 30 mpg with 4 cylinder has agile handling and purrs every time taking off its a equipped car in great condition no problems at this time. I am planning to drive this car until all four wheels comes off. Believe that this car has lots of life left in her she is a beauty and my best friend. Thank God blessing me with a great dependable car I bought in June 2007 when 18 years of age now am 25 still own this workhorse. I did get minor repairs done so far have all records proving on getting nothing but low maintenance on this car. Overall hope this car can make to 200,000 miles without no issues as long it's well maintained have nothing to complain about it. These cars are the best ever hope mines last me until next 15 years Pray to God at this time 7 years old a reliable car I have ever owned.
  • 2004 Mercury Mountaineer bought this vehicle with 30,000 miles on it. it now has 167,000. had 2 bumper to bumper warranty's on it and at 120,000 put both front wheel bearings in it. other wise never needed the warranty. out pulled my 95 chev pick-up pulling a 26 ft, toyota boat. has the 4.6 v-8 and all wheel drive. not the best fuel miliage, but didn't buy it for fuel miliage. bought it so i would not worry if my wife put it in 4x4 when it was icy up here in minnesota. been a great car. the only reason i am on this sight is to look for a wiring diagram to repair my side mirrors. a 25.00 switch fixed the problem. take care of your car and it will take care of you. oil has been changed every 3,000 miles since i have had it. cheap insurance
  • 2007 BMW X5 I just got my 2007 BMW X5 and I love it...
  • 1994 Cadillac DeVille Purchased quite used in December of 2013. This Fleetwood had 84,000 miles after twenty years! The ride cannot be beat. The mileage is excellent (24MPG) and the power (160 HP) is phenominal. I said many years ago that I'd not ever drive an ugly car. This is the car of my dreams. When something on it needs attention, I don't mind putting the money into it....it's worth it!
  • 1994 Jeep Cherokee Bought my first jeep cherokee new in 94 - now it has 230,000 miles and been in the shop one time for a clutch (dahh at 220,000 miles). I have had to replace the ignition switch (2) times myself (well of course that part is a chevy). But, this will be probably the best buy of my life and the best vehicle ever. 22 mpg in the city 29 on hwy (2 door/clutch/4.0). Love that AMC/Jeep engine. A great work horse and just the right size. I'll keep this one my entire life. I would buy one in a new york second if they still made them. My wife has the 04 Grand Cherokee (Great vehicle). My friend has a good 94 Toyota (good small truck) - thus we take tabs who has been in the shop the most, who can pull the most, what you can do with the vehicle the most. (Jeep Cherokee wins hands down over the Toyota). I have had both of my young draftsmen that work for me buy a jeep cherokee and Grand (certain models of course) . Now they see the real life of owning something worth having and keeping.
  • 2012 Mazda Mazda6 Car sometimes has distinct acceleration lag while still cold or when turning corners. Also, the driver vanity mirror will not stay closed. Also, the outdoor temp sensor reads about 20-30 degrees warmer than it actually is.
  • 2011 Ford Fusion This is my second Ford. The first was an explorer that had many wheel bearing problems. Now I have a 2012 Fusion and was just told at the dealer I need a front right wheel bearing. (47000 miles)The mechanic at the dealer told me they have problems because there is a mix of aluminum parts. The Also rides rough over any small bumps.
  • 2000 Volkswagen Beetle I have had two 2000 beetles...they both were used when I got them. I always wanted one since I was little. The problem is they break down so much..and everything is so expensive to fix. Even replacing a headlight bulb is expensive. My second one is in the shop right now...I am praying it will last till Spring then I am buying a brand new car and not a Beetle...my husband said he would leave me if I bought another one. LOL