Newest Reviews:
  • 2003 Mazda B4000 had too get ft axle hub bearings replaced 2 times said they were not warranted cost me 800;00 dollars I had 2 eat after driving a couple of hundred miles steering wheel gets hot on left hand side and burned some dash board lights out other than that been a good truck bought new in 2003 have a 127000 miles on it now
  • 2006 Mercedes-Benz ML350 I love the ML 350, it is a great SUV, runs like a champion!Looks brand new and I always get comments like when did you get a new car!!My Ml has just rolled over the 140K mark, It is the best.
  • 2007 Honda Pilot garbage!!!
  • 2002 Jaguar XKR I am the 2nd owner of a beautiful 2002xkr coupe.I changed the exhaust and replaced the air filter with a less restrictive aftermarket unit.Wow,what a differance.The car is a true gem to drive and own.I love this car and would highly recommend this vehicle to anyone that enjoys cars.
  • 2012 Buick LaCrosse worst car i have owned. engine surging problems which the dealership claims to not be able to find. replaced both rear bearrings, rack and pinion leaking, rotors and pads. hard idle, car almost wants to die. again dealership not able to detect since no codes set off by it. idle sensor already replaced. sharp looking car but dont let that deceive all the problems. ugh...
  • 2008 Jeep Patriot Can't complain, even though jeep currently needs work done to it. I have over 175,000 miles on it, and we've had belt pulley, alternator, a few switches/sensors, CONTROL ARMS, TIE RODS, and other minor repair work done. The roads where we live are rough, and the jeep has been used, alot. It's gone through many life situations and all kinds of weather. It was a demo they were looking to sell at the end of the year, I'd hit a deer and we had a major winter storm coming. Now, at this high mileage, it needs some suspension work and an exhaust maniverter ($500 for the part). The factory brakes lasted 3 years with driving up/down steep hills every day, I used the CVT to hold back vehicle so I didn't have to ride brakes, it's a little weird feeling transmission, but has done very well for me. We're thinking of buying another one, hoping to find another demo that doesn't have all the electronic doors/windows, etc. The only reason not to give 5 stars for all is that things have had to be fixed on it, sometimes odd things, and I hate the white headliner.
  • 2001 Cadillac DeVille My Wife loves Cadillacs so I bought her a Gorgeous (so I thought) 2001 Deville with 69000 miles on it. We didn't have it 2 days when it started leaking transmission fluid and a little oil. Took it to my buddies (so I thought ) transmission shop. He had it 2 weeks and presented me with a $2578.00 Repair Bill. Basically, he rebuilt 1/2 the Transmission and found a cracked oil pan. I'm 65 and this is the biggest car repair bill I have ever had in my life. So, now I call the Car my 14 year old $6600 Caddy. We'll see what happens next ( I can't wait) but I'm already kicking myself in the butt for buying this Car.I'm sure glad I didn't pay $50K for it new. GM should be ashamed of themselves for building and selling these Nightmares. I have an old Yukon I was going to sell but now I'm keeping as a backup for when this Caddy breaks down next. Just got it out of the shop 2 days ago and now a Check Engine Light.Just Great !!
  • 2011 Mercury Grand Marquis I brought my used 2011 when it had 24000 miles on it...the second day the transmission when crazy...the dealer rebuilded the transmission from scratch...adn it runs perfect...no problems out of it but power locks stop working caued previous owner put fold on fuse which cause it to stop working. i used to get 16 mph until i kept the oil changed now i get 24-28 mph with new oil change of which i used Dura-Lube additive. I plan on keeping it awhile great car for the dollar....
  • 2011 Hyundai Santa Fe My Santa Fe is a V6 and it hesitates when accelerating, as do the 4 cylinders listed in comments below. My car is now 3 years old, I bought is brand new, I am at almost 50K miles. Within the past 6 months I have noticed that when I turn the car off and get out of the vehicle I can still hear the car, it sounds like something is continuing to spin under the hood. This sometimes lasts as long as 10-15 seconds. The passenger door when shut sounds very tinny and hallow. Not overly happy with the way it grips the road, even after buying high grade tires. Also, and maybe this is normal, when I use the remote start I have to turn the lights in the car off and back on before my dash will become illuminated. But the car is reliable, I never have to worry about getting from point A to point B.
  • 1999 Mercedes-Benz C230 Bought my 99 230 Kompressor 3 years ago, and am happy with it overall. Only one major problem since I have owned it involving the alternator, but after a replacement all was well. All the other problems I have had have been superficial and cosmetic: Headliner is coming down, and the buttons inside can come off..accidentally sucked the trunk release up a vacuum! Hard to find replacement buttons! But in it's guts, where it counts, the car operates flawlessly with regular oil changes and ALWAYS passes the tough California smog inspections. The supercharger makes it much more powerful than a regular 4-banger, but it does drink fuel like a V6 as a result. It also tends to gear-hunt at low speeds, and resists upshifts until it is fully warmed up..usually about 2 minutes after a cold start, so it can be herky-jerky in creeping traffic. But overall a good car and one of the most reliable MB makes, which says alot because MB makes the most reliable cars in the German lineup.
  • 2009 Honda CR-V Bought 2009 Honda CRV new. At 25000, the steering box went. I was into my fourth year so no warranty. Now, at 36000 miles, the heater core is shot. I will never buy another Honda. I drove clunkers for almost 40 years and never had problems like this at such low mileage. Also, had to replace tires at 29,000 miles.
  • 2005 Hyundai Sonata I purchased my 05 Sonata (GLS extra version) and now have 178500 miles on it. Other than regular maintenance, I've only had to replace the antenna, "computer to fuel injection" electrical relay, and a circuit board for the transmission. Body still shines, the interior has worn like new and everything is almost perfect. I plan on doubling this mileage at least. While the tranny is a bit harsh under pressure and the gas mileage could be a bit better, still, an excellent value vehicle.
  • 2001 Ford Expedition I have a problem with my truck draining my battery after sitting for tewnty four hours. I need advice or help.
  • 2010 Ford Focus 2010 SE.Bought new in Denver.Been a great car.58000 miles,with the only problem,injector went out .Ford replaced under warrenty in about 2 hours.Reliable,and good in the snow.31 MPG combined driving.It has been a better car than my 2003 Honda Civic.
  • 2010 Nissan Rogue Twice when car was traveling about 6 hours, the accelerator just cut out. Once on NJ Turnpike, by Shore after traveling all day in heat. Second time. 2 months later after 60,000 mile check up and green light, it cut out on Rt. 80 during rainstorm going up steep incline. I happened driving to Ohio and again next day returning to NJ. We kept rpm low and stopped when safe, waited a few minutes and then it started up and continued on it's way. Otherwise, car has been super and has provided enjoyable ride for some long car rides to and from both northern and southern states, through the most taxing conditions.
  • 2013 Chrysler 300 Beautiful car but with a jerky transmission that dealers say " there is nothing wrong with it". And I say baloney.
  • 2005 Buick Rainier Bought this car 3 mos. ago because my last vehicle developed problems that no one seemed able to fix. HA! I should have saved myself the anguish and the repair bills. First there were the shocks and the swaybar bushings, then the headlights were misaligned (far too low, but the dealership said they were fine), then one of the taillights went out, then one of the turn signals, and now one of the headlights. OMG, what's next? I've NEVER had a vehicle that had these kinds of problems one after the other. The Rainier looks great and is fun to drive, but you'll go broke trying to keep up with the failures. I'm starting to wonder if this is just a coincidence, or will I be facing at least one repair every month for as long as I hang on to this lemon. Oh, I forgot to mention how the engine fluctuates and the HVAC system roars. I think Buick stopped making Rainiers because they couldn't keep coming up with good excuses for their design flaws.
  • 1998 Cadillac DeVille I bought my 1998 Cadillac in 2005, the only thing wrong is the horn went off sometimes during the night without notice, First time police came , second time it happened, they disconnected for me, I have 73.003 miles, getting between 21 & 23 mpg using medium gas, I drove Lincoln's for years and came back to Cadillac for their performance and elegance
  • 2000 Toyota Avalon My 2000 Toyota Avalon has 232,000 miles and runs and feels great, I have a 2003 highlander with 96,000 miles but prefer the Avalon because is a better ride and have no problems with it. The Avalon is my regular ride every where. I am the second owner, the music system and a/c are excellent. Is a XLS 6 cyl. The high millage does not matter as long I take good care of the car and do the fluids changes and tune ups my self.
  • 2000 Saab 9-5 Let me start by saying that just before I picked up this car, many of my concerned friends warned me to stay away from such a potential "problem." I heard all about someone they knew who owned one that (fill in the problem/s here)and cost them (fill in amount here) Thank GOD I didn't listen to them! This car has been nothing short of a fun, solid and most importantly,a reliable car for me! The engine is like nothing I've ever experienced before in a four cylinder and that's definitely because of the turbo. This car has more than enough "get up and go" to appeal to those with the highest of expectations. I'm a 37 year old male with 3 children, so racing is the furthest thing from my mind now. But with that said, it's extremely rare where I will find myself next to a car with more torque. Anything short of the high end BMW's (that cost 8 to 10 times what my car did) have absolutely nothing on this car! The sound of the engine and turbo during acceleration is something that makes driving something that I actually look forward to. The car is a bit on the heavy side, but still handles well for it's size. It's roomy, comfortable, classy and there is definitely something to be said for the cabin design. The Swedes were definitely onto something when they built these things, which begs my questions as to why they stopped. Here are my negatives.... With Saab no longer being in production, finding parts can be a bit troublesome and even expensive. I had to replace my shifter cable, but thankfully I found an aftermarket piece on e bay that was compatible. It ended up saving me a lot of money. (I believe the shift cable would have cost me around $300 not installed) I later came to find out that this was common with this type of car. The people on Saab forums are more than helpful with most common issues. You just have to be willing to put the time into it. In the end I will say that these engines, as long as you update the oil pickup system ($90 conversion to prevent sludge) are as solid as any you will find. I've seen some with 260k miles on them that still run like a clock! It's like anything else... If you've never owned one yourself then definitely DON'T knock it! It's the closest thing to a BMW or Mercedes that you'll ever own for FAR less than $10k I now have a hobby of looking at and purchasing them whenever I see a gem for a good price. Of course there are always bad ones in any bunch. You just have to be careful of which ones you buy. Here's a hint... If it ticks, smokes or has a bunch of leaks... Leave it alone. But that's any car, not just Saab. I just have to sit back and laugh whenever someone comments or says something stupid about my car. "So, you drive a Saab.. I hear those things are nothing but problems?" "Sure they are!" Then I throw them the keys! I love these things! As long as you're up to changing the oil and maintaining them when they're due. It's my belief that you can't really buy a more solid machine.
  • 2002 Toyota Solara had my toyota for 3 yrs,i love my car,now its rattling on the right side of engine,on the outside of it, i need to know what it could be, and how much too fix it, it makes a little rattling when on and parked and when i start giving gas at the begining and when i stop.
  • 2012 Nissan Versa Bought my 2012 Versa new in December 2012. Just hit 68k on it and transmission (CVT belt) is shot. Car is rough, wind noise from day one could not be drown out by the weak audio system. Mileage is 39-40 if you baby it, realistically about 37 but with a 10 gallon tank if you drive a lot you spend a lot of time at the gas station. Lost heat shields off of the exhaust a few times and had to replace. All miles are highway and the majority were made on my drive to work. Just not happy with this car. This is the First Nissan I have ever bought, normally Chevy's or Fords and I regret the purchase. I understand this is Nissans lower line car but quality should still be a factor. Compared to my Chevy (210k)ths car is worthless, and my Ford van (160k) drives like a dream compared ot this car. Oh well, you live and learn but no more Nissans for me.
  • 2011 Mitsubishi Endeavor Bought a brand new 2011 SE...Its been great! No problems, Runs fantastic. I absolutely love the truck. Its got 55k on it and will keep it if all stays well for a very long time.
  • 2004 Oldsmobile Alero Believe it or not I bought my Alero 3 years ago at a junk yard. I was told it had an entirely new front end because of a wreck. It looked at the time like a new car. Because I am now retired it hasn't had much wear and tear. I replaced the tires recently. My sons did some break work, replaced the automatic window mechanism on the driver's side and have done regular oil changes, so I haven't had it into the shop. It does have some issues like the air conditioner has always needed checked out and the heater blower only works on one setting. These are problems I have chosen to live with and are fixable. My concern at present is the ignition recall. I expected to have the ignition replaced, however all that was done was to replace my keys and add 2 key rings to my ignition key ring. I was told this was sufficient to make my car safe. It is confusing as the replacement keys aren't any lighter than the originals. I am also concerned about whether or not my car is equipped with the Takata airbags that are causing severe problems. I have not received information regarding this problem and have not received a recall. All in all my Alero is comfortable to drive and gets approximately 33 miles per gallon.
  • 1995 Toyota Camry This was my very first car and I absolutely LOVED it. Had 350,000 miles on it when we bought it and it and I am confident that it could have made it another 50,000 and maybe even more! It was a very smooth ride and we never had any problems with it other then the usual maintenance. Sadly a lady came up my street going 45mph and totaled it while it was parked. This car will forever make me biased towards camry's!
  • 2002 BMW 325i I wrote a review here in Oct 2012, Well I'm happy to report the 325i is still running great! I did have to replace the fuel pump at 175k and the injectors, but after that its been like having a new car. I've since replaced my 325es and 330 convertible with a Mini Cooper convertible aka tiny race car BMW as my 3 year old calls it and a 2007 jeep Grand Cherokee, which was free. The 325 is still the best ride out there. I'll report back at 250k
  • 2014 Dodge Avenger Just bought 2014 dodge avenger from Chrysler Dodge in Chiefland Fl. I have had this car 2 months and have had it in the shop 5 times for pulling to right, front end messed up it is the most uncomfortable riding car I have ever owned. They say they balanced and switched tires but I do not think they did anything. They treat and talk to me like I am stupid. This car also sounds like a jet engine fixing to take off when you drive 50 - 60 mph and also when it decelerates. They turn the radio on so they can't hear it and say nothing is wrong with the car. I think they knew something was wrong with this car when they sold it to me and now they do not want to do the right thing. This car is dangerous.... If anyone can tell me how to get this car fixed please let me know... Gloria Billig
  • 2006 Hyundai Santa Fe Judging from the fact that there are only 2 other reviews for the 2006 model of the Sante Fe, speaks for itself - there isn't a lot that goes wrong with it, and it's pretty dependable, otherwise you would see more complaints on here. Glad I didn't get a 2002 model ;) I bought my 2006 brand new off the lot, and it has 167,000 miles on it. I changed the brakes myself every 40 -50k miles. I had the timing belt, and plugs changed at 50,000, and just had plugs changed again at 155,000. This year, 2014, I had to have the radiator, serpentine belt, alternator, battery, and air compressor changed, and now it looks like the catalytic convertor has went out. Routine maintenance. The engine and tranny are still going strong. I need to have the tranny fluid flushed as well as the power steering for routine maintenance. My GREATEST COMPLAINTS are: #1 the rear handles are cheap plastic, and have both broken off form my children - all under 6 years old pulling on the door handles to get in. #2 - the electric system is POSSESSED!!! the air conditioning fan will turn on/off by itself even when in the OFF position. The headlights would come on even when the car was off - I'd come out in the morning, to find the headlights on, and the car battery so dead, I couldn't unlock my car, so I had to crawl through the back hatch to unlock the car because #3 THE KEY DOESN'T UNLOCK THE DRIVER OR PASSENGER DOOR!!?!?!?!?!?! Why????
  • 2011 Jaguar XKR $109000.00 send the next one....2015 is the end of the xkr !! the will be hard to get....
  • 1995 Chevrolet Camaro I have had my Camaro since new. I have had only one problem that was the automatic tranny went out. Other than that the Master cylinder went out at 19 years. the power window went out at 19 years the ac went out at 15 years. I think thats a heck of record.