Newest Reviews:
  • 2002 Jeep Liberty Bought 2002 Jeep Liberty used in 2004 with 40,000 miles on it. Oil changes every 3,000 miles and now it has close to 400,000 miles.We are going to have to start spending money on it now, upper and lower ball joints.
  • 2004 Audi A6 Quattro Some plastic fittings on the front passenger seat have failed. Several painted surfaces on the headlight switch, mirror switch and heating and A/C controls have worn off. The radio on/off button has come off. The front suspension needs relatively frequent repairs. The roads are terrible around here. Water pump and oil cooler replace at different times. The latter repair VERY expensive.
  • 2006 Nissan Titan I own a 2006 Nissan Titan. Got it brand new. I love my Titan. I did not have had any problems so far. The roughest and toughest thing I did with my 06 Titan was hauling road gravels, twelve trips. I thought I broke my suspensions. Took it to a dealer for a annual service in 2008. The dealer told me their is a sign of possibly rear diff leaks, just a little moisture around the area. They want to fix it but I hold off on it. I clean it off to see if it'll come back. To-date today I did not have any issues or problem non so ever. Just one minor issue, the clicking/knocking noise from the climate controller but everything is still working fine. I love my Titan and I admired it every time I drove it. CC.
  • 1996 Toyota RAV4 Over 150,000K, 4x4, 2-door. The only significant problem were two separate CEL issues. Trusted local mechanics were unable to fix either problem after multiple tries. Finally, took it to the dealer and, yes, they charged me through the nose each time, but both times it was fixed the same day. Lesson learned: there really are some things the dealer can do better (assuming they're on the up-n-up with you)!
  • 2007 Ford Explorer Sport Trac This 2007 is a piece of junk! Had a 2001 and drove it for 9 years and loved it. Purchased this 2007 W/91,000 miles wanting later model. Almost immediate problem with overheating. No prior warning from heat gauges, etc., until by myself at dark-thirty on narrow highway. Pass another vehicle and engine starts to knock like crazy and all computer lights on dash flashing, engine starts to die almost immediately and lock down before I can get off asphalt. Engine ruined. And all you mechanics do not go there....this pickup and the other one is and was always serviced regularly. Now after $4,200 to replace with another engine which had 65,000 miles on it and 30 days later after passing another vehicle, no noise, just smells funny so start to pull over and steam vapors coming from under hood again! Do not buy a 2007 unless you are rich and have lots of time to call wreckers. I wanted to buy American made but you Ford engineers need to get your stuff together!!! I am one unhappy and broke Texas Nanny!
  • 2005 Chevrolet Monte Carlo this car has been a disappointment from the start ... brand new the brakes scrape and grind. they said it was sitting a long time that's normal they say.. a year in the steering wheel started with a clunking, they relubed it and said it fine , still does it , brakes still suck, car only has 30,000 miles on it...power steering started making weird noise , checked it and it was bone dry ?, no leak. checked radiator and it also was bone dry , no leak.. ????? and the worst part it has started rusting in rear wheel well in 2008 and my mother never took it in when it was under warranty, dumb move.. does not get driven in winter, never has , but she has rust.. I myself am a FORD GIRL heart and soul,all I ever owned is a ford .sorry chevy I think you suck but my mom doesnt..
  • 2011 Dodge Nitro Do not waste your money on this car! On several occasions while driving down busy roads going 40 to 50 mph the car has just lost all power. The lights remain on but the car was not running thankfully I was close to turning lane to coast out of way of traffic. On another occasion getting off the interstate merging into traffic the car just wouldn't go, the only way I can decide it is like it thru it self in reverse while going 50mph. Everytime I take it to dodge dealer they can not find a problen. The car is a death trap! Now we are having a problem with it not wanting to start, has new battery but it still has to be jumped off to get it started. The 2011 dodge nitro Is a horrible car, it may look nice which is why I bought it, but it drives horrible and it's a death trap!
  • 2006 Mitsubishi Outlander I bought this car in 2013 because I wanted an SUV with good gas mileage. Pluses: Drives smooth, comfortable for a growing family, good gas mileage, sleek look. Minuses: Poor stereo system, poor heating/AC unit (knob always sticks), Poor suspension, slow to rev- up. I bought the car for a little of $7,000... can't complain too hard. But, If I had to do it again...I wouldn't.
  • 2001 BMW X5 I have never been so motivated to write a review of a vehicle. I have owned a lot of cars in life and fancy myself a bit of a backyard mechanic. I've spent a lot of time under the hood figuring out how to bring life back to my loved machines. I'm now learning BMW is NOT a car to pick up if you want it to last you a lifetime and be that reliable partner in adventures you are expecting. New, they are outstanding machines. Used, move on. Costly to repair and carrying this feeling of hesitation about doing anything but sitting at the curb these vehicles are a disappointment. I have an 01 X5 4.4. It sounds great has decent power but weighs as much as Jupiter so you miss out on all the good stuff once you spend some time with it. Driving it is wonderful. You're seating in a very well thought out cabin with almost subconscious access to controls. The handling is excellent and the functionality keeps impressing you with each little discovery of "Oh they put that THERE? That's perfect". I've owned mine for just under a year. In that time I've had to let the pros work on it a few times. It left me stranded on the highway when smoke began billowing from it's nether regions. $1200 PCV repair The drive shaft and front crank case went on me a couple of weeks ago a block from my couch. That was $3800 and luckily the shop was able to find me a used part, new it was a $6000 repair. I've also had a series of issues such as fuel filter replacement (that's normal wear and tear so I wasn't too concerned however I was on the highway out of town so had a shop do the work and the $250 price tag surprised me. Heated seats stopped working. My sunroof wouldn't close one day then just suddenly did. That was odd. There's an oil leak from the drain plug which seems to just leak. This SHOULD be an easy fix... I recognize I may have gotten "a lemon" as they say. However after reading so many reviews I have come to realize that's not true. These vehicles are marvelous new, but not built to last. If you're looking at the price tag on an older BMW thinking "oh with just a few repairs I can bring new life and love to a used car" think again. Even with Bruce Wayne's trust fund you never see him in one of these, too expensive to maintain. I don't trust it to take me to work anymore, every little sound smell and hesitation I fear is another fortune in repair costs out of my backyard league waiting to happen. The romance is dead BMW. I think we should start seeing other people.
  • 2005 GMC Sierra 1500 over all the truck has been pretty good, the main problems have been the ac and heater controls are not reliable and all the gauges have failed and a little rust on roof.
  • 2007 Hyundai Tiburon i have a 2007 tiburon ,i bought it from a dealer ship when it had 99k odometer, i used to love that car ,but there is something about it that feels cheap and the v4 engine that i have is so weak which is understandable ,but this car have the best looking body design ever in my opinion , its great for showing off ,but it is horrible for performance
  • 2005 Dodge Ram 1500 I have a 2005 Dodge Ram 1500 and im Happy with my 4.7L 300HP. Has Intake, Chip & exhaust and gets 25 MPG.. Tows my 20' Boat with no problem, I Love my Truck!
  • 2007 Dodge Magnum I have had my 2007 3.5L Dodge Magnum Forever and loving every 300 HP 25 MPG every day I drive it. The only thing I do is change the oil, and do the brakes that's maintenance and it will lasts forever, I got 156897 and still got another million miles to go. I Love It!!!
  • 2005 Chevrolet Malibu Maxx 2005 Chevy Malibu Maxx LT - Review 14 Nov 2014... What sold me on it / why I bought it: 7 aid bags, gas mileage and back seat leg room/versatility of cargo area/hatch back… in that order. Purchased new in July 2005, w/all the extras… (
  • 2002 Chrysler Sebring I have had major electrical issues with my 2002 Chrysler Sebring Sedan. My power locks, car charger and interior lights all quit. No one can find out how to fix these issues.
  • 2011 Honda Pilot Honda pilot tourning model, drivers side not getting warm air. Was told heater core stopped up, even though I have had all required maintenance done ever since have had it . Bought new,extended warranty will not cover cost unless is defective. $ 1000 to fix + out over $2000 for a extended warranty.
  • 1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee May be I am one of the unlucky Jeep Grand Cherokee 1998 Special Edition owners who has spend about 4000 bucks just this year hoping that it would last longer. I bought the Jeep from a friend with 122K miles on it. It has 135k today. I had several problems: -Transfer case -Radiator -Brake Pads -Heater core -Muffler -Oil seal -Filter Pan -Battery issues If you look under the car, you will find most of the parts are brand new now!! Winter 2014 is here. I only hope that it does not give me any more trouble next year. I still have some common problems (electrical) but it is running now. I always liked Jeep, but ran into bad experience when I own one.
  • 2012 Volvo C70 I bought my C70 brand new from the dealer. I have the upgraded turbo version. At 23,000 miles I started to feel a rattle - by 27,000 miles I thought the tires were going to fly off the car. I've had to have 3 rims repaired and replaced all 4 tires due to "feathering". The dealer has told me it's due to Jersey roads, potholes, and my driving. We'll see. I think it's a bit much to have to replace 4 tires at such low mileage. I LOVE everything else about the car - very comfortable - great trunk space (can fit my son's baseball bag + a cooler and still put the top down. Time will tell if the tires issue is due to me or something internal in the car.
  • 1995 BMW M3 1995 M3 133,000 miles. You know you have a great car when people still ask do you want to sell it? Have replaced exhaust system, needs minor body work a little rust hear and there, but still a great looking/handling car. Could never sell it!
  • 1991 BMW 735i I have a 1991 bmw 735i that i cant seem to get the front right fog light and right tail light to come on. i need some help.
  • 2007 Hyundai Santa Fe The best car, and most reliable I have ever owned. I was given this car from my grandmother at 170,000 miles... it is now just slightly under 200,000 miles. I have been the owner for nearly three years now and there is very little on what I can complain about. The car is a tank! Literally. I was in an accident with a uninsured driver recently and the only thing that was damaged was one axle. Easy fix and the car still drives well. I honestly think this car will last another 200,000 miles if the next owner keeps up with the maintenance. I am seriously considering getting another, newer model. The AC goes on and off sometimes.
  • 2001 Subaru Forester I bought my forester at 108,000 miles and 6 yrs old, it now has over 210,000 miles, it has taken my family across country twice. Replaced the radiator, all my fault for not keeping it filled or noticing the leak. New cv boots, one battery, i have to get it smogged again now that I'm in California again, makes a rattle when accelerating, the catalytic converter is the issue. Maybe it will pass? I know it will. I love my Subaru, i will never buy anything else. I want to see 400,000 on the odometer with my son behind the wheel. It's our little Spaceship that knows no bound. Pass smog baby, by some miracle so we can rage the west coast together a while longer.
  • 2008 Chrysler Town & Country I've had mine for awhile an in am scare after reading these statements I haven't had any problems yet except ratator replaced I think it's called behind the front gate.... now Im too in to me very caution...
  • 2003 Ford Escape I bought 2003 in 2002 the only major part i had to change so for was the alternator and stuff like tires wipers etc. not bad for 13 years so you have to remember most of us and i am speaking for myself i use my escape for an every day work horse i use it for work i hall a lot of heavy stuff in it and it never stops its on the road 7 days a week from morning till night so i will say that this is the best vehicle i have every owned and i have owned many to compare it to
  • 2009 Chrysler Town & Country I have a 2009 town and country the check engine light would come on and off perodically, my crysler dealer fix it , i also had to have the brakes done, and new keys made,but the light came back on after a few weeks, brought it in a few days ago for routine maintaince, now i am been told that the van is leaking coolant, and i need a new radiator. would never buy a chrysler again
  • 2008 Nissan Rogue nothing but trouble 3 transmissions under 120,000 miles. Shuddering during idle at an intersection so violently it shakes the entire car. Several dealerships no solution no support from Nissan. Notified their consumer complaint division, never got a returned call. Stranded more than once on interstate while on a trip (out of state) multiple problems, no solutions. Will never own another own.
  • 2000 BMW 540i I bought a 2000 a year ago with 145K. Despite 16 MPG (city) I would buy it again! Great Car! (Nice "Classic" look) - Fantastic ride. (Do wish the steering was a little more responsive like the 2003 M5, and that the interior was not so cheap or dated) I did have to make some repairs to it: Replaced Radiator and reserve tank (Apx $150) - For some reason they don't last that long in these cars - and $150 fixed the problem (Even if I have to replace it in a year or so - so what its an easy and cheap fix) Was having problems with the Alternator - BMW quoted me $800 for a new one and I found a rebuilt for $500. BUT after reading the message boards and finding that the Rebuilt ones often have faulty Voltage regulators I decided to replace ONLY the Voltage regulator ($50) and haven't had a problem since. NOTE - It requires the removal of the radiator, Fan, and serpentine belt (serp belt easy to remove with a ratchet placed on a nut and pushed - no need for major effort - Fan requires BIG crescent wrench - that you'll only use twice.) I also had to replace the window regulators (1 on the rear and 1 on the front) BMW quoted me $800 for the rear - I found it on like for $150(?) and got the front for about $50 (Don't get the super cheap ones where you get the set of fronts for $60 - they're junk).
  • 2005 Scion xB My XB has 156,000 miles and gets around 26 MPG in town and 30 on the road. I have 7 friends that have an XB and all get 38 to 40 MPG around town and 42 on the road. Anyone know why some do not get the 42 MPGs? Thanks
  • 2002 Infiniti G20 Good car overall. Cheap on fuel. No power house. But you can run 60-70 all day long. Nice interior. Nice sunroof. Decent radio Not to many cup holders.
  • 2013 Mazda CX-5 I am very disappointed in all the serious reports from previous owners of the Mazda CX-5 on the NHTSA website. These reports are not getting threw to the customers. All the while Mazda purchased all the rotors back from dealers, so there is a national wait list for new replacements. Mazda needs to make some RECALL soon before someone gets killed over the sudden deceleration and exceleration of their new model CX-5's. It just a matter of time before this happens, and I am so glad to have found the NHTSA website that reports VIN# also, We were about to buy a used -certified preowned FWD, the car fax reports shows 26 records under this report, I think its a lemon. ??????