Newest Reviews:
  • 2007 Honda CR-V after owning four other Hondas in the past I do believe it is time to move on. My wife and I are very unhappy with our 2007 Honda crv . We did all the scheduled maintence and still had very costly problems occur with cat. converter, brakes [after the dealer serviced them ].And the most recent is the a/c blowing hot air [I was told by mechanic its the a/c clutch].I think this will be our last Honda product.
  • 2002 Toyota Corolla Excellent, reliable car. 190,000 miles, 12 years old and all original. Never tuned-up. Great car!
  • 2002 Jeep Liberty My 2002 Limited has 121,000 miles. I bought it new. The first9 or 10 years, only normal maintenance, brakes,sensors, battery, tires. Since then I've replaced another battery, ECM (computer module), hood support lifts, rear hatch lifts, driver seat splash guard, the seat recliner mechanism broke (expensive repair) driver's leather seat splitting, check engine light on for major evap leak, fan resistor module stopped working (replace it) then the blower motor went (replaced it). The stainless steel exhaust lasted about 10 years. Will be putting my third muffler in 4 years and tailpipe. I noticed the heat shield has rusted and is laying on the muffler. The biggest issue is rust. Front doors , at the top of windshield, both sides of third brake light, hatch lift support rusted off. To fix that you have to replace the entire rear window. The clamp is moulded into the glass $400 to $500 for privacy glass. Not counting labor.
  • 2006 Volkswagen Jetta for those of u who had wiring harness issue there is a class action law suit ... visit www.wiringharnesssettlement.com. fot the issues with cv boots visit https://www-odi.nhtsa.dot.gov/VehicleComplaint/index.xhtml and file a complaint... lets have these manufactures fix the faulty cars they sold us
  • 2002 GMC Envoy I gave the heating and air conditioning rating a 3 due to number 5 doesn't work in my care but still 4 is ice cold. But lets get to the heart of the matter. I'm having a problem with my rear break lights on both sides the middle brake light above the hatch works I also have running lights and turn signals and reverse lights just no brake lights. I've replaced the rear circuit boards on both sides and checked all the fuses and checked the break switch under the dash by the pedal. I'm so stuck that I'm going to loose my mind if I can't figure this out. Please any body have this problem or know of any body that has. I so stressed out about it that i don't even want to really wait to find out on this site I'll do one even better I can be reached at 215-260-7986 my name is Mike please If the car GOD car hear my prayers don't hesitate to call. please and thank you.
  • 2008 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Poor reliability could say more other than go buy something else!
  • 2009 Hyundai Sonata Bought a used Hyundai sonata (pearl white) at 53,000 miles from a local owner. When I first took it to a car wash, I found that the hose chipped off a section of the paint on the roof. More chipping happened on the roof and hood recently after driving in a huge thunderstorm. My insurance company refused to cover that as they stated it was manufacturer defective paint job. Now I have to pay out of pocket for fixing this because the metal underneath has started to rust. Hyundai knows that their paint job is terrible, that is why they only give a 3-year or 36,000 mile warranty on the paint.
  • 2009 Chevrolet Impala Had to replace drivers power lock acuator. Now it is acting up again. Had issues with air bag light coming on. It had disconnected under drivers seat. "Slapping" noise coming from left front tire (like something stuck to it, but nothing there). Now have tapping noise coming from under dash when turn air on, off, underlock doors with remote, open trunk, or open drivers door. Remote works then won't work. Of course all of these new problems have started 1 day after warrenty expired.
  • 2013 Volkswagen Touareg TDI I actually have an Amarok and live in Australia, but this option was not available. Problem is my wipers became stuck in the upright position while using them in the rain. New vehicle with 1800 kl's on clock. Is there a simple remedy ? Regards Davrok
  • 2014 Nissan Versa Like my 2014 nissan versa-just right for 2 people. BUT the transmission makes a loud, short screeching thunk when started after being parked for 2 days or more. Happens every time. Anybody have same problem?
  • 2000 Ford F-250 Super Duty 328000 miles and still as strong as ever 5.4 triton v8 .Started using a little oil around 300000,but couldn't ask for a more dependable truck.
  • 2010 Hyundai Santa Fe I bought my 2010 Santa Fe brand new for my wife. We now have over 80,000 miles on it. The AWD feature and ABS is truly excellent for Alaskan icy roads and deep snow. This rig gets around when many other 4x4's will not. I have the V-6 engine which provides good power availability, and for the first year I got about 21 to 24 mpg on long highway trips. I now get an incredible 30 mpg on the long highway trips. The interior is well laid out and the rear lift hatch is all very functional and acceptable. Hyundai has a great 100,000 mile warranty on the drive-train which is a good thing. The rear CV mechanism made a very loud popping sound when the vehicle was 1 year old. Hyundai replaced it free. Eight months later it did the exact same thing and they once again replaced it free of charge. I have had no issues since then. Overall a very good vehicle with great turning radius, gas mileage and winter handling capabilities. I'd characterize the ride as only mediocre. The oil filter is a canister style and changing it is a rather clumsy and silly affair. I've recently had a disagreeable odor when using the AC, although AC isn't used too often here in Alaska. Brake pads were worn out at 75,000 miles. A good SUV for the price.
  • 2007 Toyota Yaris So I bought my car from carmax. Its a 2007 4 door sedan. I love this car. Its great on gas, its easy to drive and i feel safe driving it. This car is perfect for workers or students. I currently live in Azusa and I work 2 jobs, one job in Glendale and the other in Pasadena. Ive had my car a year now, and I haven't had to do anything but change the oil when needed. Ive also driven my car to Vegas and San Diego, and I didn't worry about gas. I recommend this type of car to any one. Even is your making payments, its not a lot of money out of pocket. I am glad to be driving a Toyota Yaris.
  • 2008 Chrysler Pacifica Allow me to first say that I purchased my Chrysler Pacifica off the show floor on October 11, 2008 and I LOVE MY CAR! I have 2 more payments to go before I get the title! On August 10, 2014, I was going to see a movie and, although my car started, I couldn't put the car in reverse because it was stuck in PARK. I had just driven it the day before and it was great, as per usual. I called a local tow shop and they took the car to Orange Park Chrysler, Jeep dealership. They have had my car for over 2 weeks now and they still don't have the part that they need. I think this is ludicrous and absurd! I have purchased 3 cars from Chrysler and have been very happy with your company. I AM N O T HAPPY, NOW! I am PISSED and ANNOYED! I can't believe that this is happening! I will tell everyone I know and new people I meet NOT to buy a Chrsyler because they don't know they are doing when it comes to PARTS! The service rep. is nice but I get the same SAD story everyday! "No, it's not here and give us three more days!" I'm sure you couldn't care less about my story, but I DO and I believe you will lose me as a loyal customer, if this is not rectified immediately. This is crazy! shellisolo1962@hotmail.com
  • 2014 Volkswagen Passat Although it may be premature- the pure fun to drive experience is incredible!! The milage is awesome- torque is great on takeoff ( I have wondered if printed times are correct- seems faster). I really enjoy the center MFI between 2 analog gauges. We chose a diesel over a hybrid to NOT have to baby it to return mpgs. The DSG works differently in sport mode- worth a try
  • 1996 Infiniti I30 I bought my I 30 in 2010 believe me when I say it had 21,000 miles on it. I now have 69 k and nothing is wrong --so far. The only 2 reasons someone would sell a car is (1) they are tired of the cars looks or (2) it is costing to much in repairs. I am now single and don't need a 4 door sedan. in southern California ( Mazda Miata time ) If the Miata runs as good as the I 30 I will be happy-happy- happy. It is a fine car I just want something else.
  • 2006 Honda Ridgeline 2006 Honda Ridgeline Bought new in 2006 and just passed 245,000. Other than routine maintenance no major problems. Shooting for 300,000. Great truck and well worth the money at the time.
  • 1999 Chevrolet Tahoe Original owner with 225,000 miles. First major problem was today with the transmission. You read that correctly 225,000 carefree miles. Even the transmission work is only going to cost me 1,500 from a very trusted transmission shop. All other work is maintenance (batteries, tires, O2 Sensors, distributor cap, fuel filter, rotor, plugs, brakes, brake cable, etc.). I do have the craziest little problem. The back tail light board is the third one I have installed and it still acts up. The spring contacts just don't seem to work right. Drives me nuts have spent 15 hours over life of truck on just this one issue. Other little problems, many of the lights on dash (radio, a/c heat, etc.) have gone out. Passenger door needs to be locked manually. On the whole the interior durability does not match the drive train and exterior durability. Starting to see some eaten through rust spots (top of wheel panel and cargo door. I live in Maine so not surprising. Last few years I have also used the truck to plow my 900' driveway, plus friends 8 car parking area. Hard usage with lots of snow storms. It looks like I will be keeping this for another 2 -3 years because it runs great.
  • 1997 Jeep Grand Cherokee Had a lot of 4x4 cars and this is the best handling SUV on Mt. roads I have seen. I have the Orvis model with heavy duty suspension.Engine is extremely good off the line and pulls really heavy trailers. Mileage now is 173k and shows no sign of letting up. It's the magnum v8 and the mpg is not the best but you pay to have fun.
  • 2005 Lincoln Town Car Had a '95 that ran up to 489,000 miles before a chronic problem with the "blend door" (?) makes the A/C useless. So I sold it. Now I miss it; especially the adjustable power steering switch and the nice riding rear air suspension. Sure, I changed the Mobil 1 Synthetic Oil and Mobil 1 Oil Filter every 10,000 miles whether it needed it or not. A K & N Air filter and a light right foot helped me get 34 mpg on the highway with the air off and 29 with it on. Now I have a 2005 and want to know about the Lemon Law in FLA. Front Suspension in the shop three times in one year, A/C blows hot on a hot day, replacing the plugs isn't as easy as it was in the '95 by any means (there's a boot and a wire and the plug and all eight are over $460). Additionally, the rear suspension feels real tight and I was interested to read the input from Aug 2013 from the fellow who put in Gabriel shocks from a '84-'85 Regal (?) to soften the ride. I just put in a new Alternator and both power lumbar switches have failed on the front seats. The button to open the door armrest storage compartment has popped off and the springs flew off too. I have had more than one replacement headlight assy as they seem to fill up with condensation easily and you have to go get another from Ford for $564 each. The cruise control only switches on if you press down on the button several times first. The CD Player skips on brand spankin new CD's, The power door lock buttons don't come all the way up on the rear doors, but if I were in an accident, there is no other vehicle on the road (except the International CXT) that I'd rather be in. Here's the kicker, just came from the shop and have been informed that the rear axle and bearings are loosening, scoring, or coming apart (?) and will cost over $1500 to rectify. Who knows, maybe I can find a used CXT......
  • 2006 Mercury Monterey Information center went after 48000 miles.
  • 2006 Toyota Tundra 189,000 miles and have only one issue to report. The plastic front bumper/nosecone assembly has be come very loose. The plastic tabs holding it on are mostly broken off. I can move the whole assembly up and down about 1". It rattles a bit on rough roads causing the factory fog lights to wiggle. Other than that I have had ZERO issues with this truck. Every switch, knob, button and component of the truck still functions like it did the day I drove it off of the dealer's lot. One parking light bulb burned out two years ago and one back up light bulb went out last year. That's it. The stock brake pads and shoes even lasted 180,000 miles. This is my 5th Toyota truck. I've driven them a sum total of right around 800,000 miles and have had a total, across all the trucks, of $1700 in repairs.
  • 2006 Cadillac DTS the seat motor burned out, only had car 6 months. took auto to repair shop. put the new motor in, but still not working because there is a computer that controls the motor to make the seats move back and forth. Having to take car to the Cadillac dealership because they are the only ones that can repair it
  • 2010 Ford Taurus bought car in 2010 had brakes replaced at dealership still didnt work right untill i had them changed at Belle Tire now they work fine
  • 2013 Chevrolet Spark I had a 2013 Chevy Spark with 25,000 miles which used 2 and a half quarts of oil from Indiana to Gulf Shores Alabama. it did same on the back home also. Other people are also having issues with oil uses on some blog sites. I also received a recall letter from GM for my air conditioning could fail.
  • 2002 Honda CR-V I bought the car used. At first I was happy but now I hate it. There are so many recalls, I can't numerate them. The "fix" free estimates are not free. I can't afford this car and woul'd love to be rid of it
  • 2005 Saab 9-3 I purchased our 2005 9-3 Aero new, and have close to 180,000 miles on it now. Yes HID lights are expensive and it is hard to work on, just went through my first clutch. However, this has been the best little car I have ever owned, I plan on keeping it maintained and make a run at 500,000 miles. Still performs and looks great, I have had all makes and models Chevy to Ford to Volvo and this has been the best out of them all. Likely, because I bought it new, and baby it.
  • 1996 Mercedes-Benz S600 I have 1996 Mercedes Benz S600, 4 door sedan model. The A/C compressor died at 45,000 miles, cost for the unit is $3000.00 excluding labor charge. The battery died at 40,000 miles. The interior are full of plastic. The passenger visor hinge which contained a mirror broke and every time the car went through potholes it rattle and made a lot of noise. The electronic fuel gas gauge got stuck and showed 1/4 tank after a complete gas fill up, the electronic fuel sensor was bad, I have to hit the dashboard several times real hard to wake it up before it functioned properly. This is a piece of junk made in Germany, it created more headache and expensive repair than to be be able to enjoy the car. Please just don't buy it, it caused a lot pf headache rather than enjoyment.
  • 1997 Acura TL Good strong 4 Door 1997 Acura 3.2 TL V6 with 195,500 miles on it. Little rust. Leather interior. Power locks, seats, heated seats, and powered windows. Windows bout at 20-30% tinted. Runs excellent overall!
  • 1996 Geo Tracker I just purchased a USED run-around-town car last Saturday. It's a 1996 Geo Tracker, Auto Trans, hard top with 175K on the engine. I'm aware that parts are hard to get since they don't make the car any more, but she's good to go for as long as I'm going to be on the road. (age 84)! My son has one and swears by them ,,, gas mileage is 30 miles a gal. easy to get it into and one of the greatest features is the BIG windows all around it. A SAFE DRIVE! So I'm hooked up with VILLAGE AUTOCARE, now to keep it in good maintenance. A great little shop for these who live in the Village. So, if your looking for a cheap good miles car, I recommend this little one. You can't go wrong with Village autocare either. Good car hunting, Ladysedona 08/15/14