Newest Reviews:
  • 1997 Nissan Altima the odometer not working, RPM going up and down on stop either light or sign,gas consumption is too much, the body is rotten,gas line leaking, power stirring reservoir leaking as well.
  • 2005 Kia Sorento I have a water leak near the back of motor. Steady Drip.
  • 2007 Buick Lucerne I bought my 2007 Lucerne used with almost 27K miles. I now have over 94K. I love the reliability of this car (hope I didn't jinx myself). I love the roomy interior. My only complaints are the lack of glove compartment space and the blind spots. The many airbags take up a good bit of room and I notice quite a few blind spots. Only other problem was the tail lights, they seemed to go quicker than normal and it is a pain to replace them. I wish Buick still made the car
  • 2002 Chevrolet Impala Having electric problems. Turn signals make buzzing noise. Sometimes they won't even work. Now the car will not start. Only after its been sitting awhile. Someone please point me in the right direction toward getting it fixed..
  • 2009 Honda Accord I had a used 99 Civic for ten years. No major hiccups. I decided to upgrade into an 09 Accord EX, 4cyl in 2009. Initially there were problems with the car. Battery went dead, rear brakes were replaced, I think all before 8K. I am a road warrior, but I don't drive my car rough. The brakes are extremely noisy even after having new ones put on and running them through the wash to rid them of dust. They are just noisy. The wheels feel a little wobbly at times, especially in the rear. There is a grinding noise when I crank the car if it has been off for a long while, almost like a pan rattling underneath. This occurred just after 100K. I live in the Metro DC area so getting from point A to B could mean a MINIMUM of 30 one way. Now that I'm at 112K, the AC just STOPPED working. I noticed the two fans are not running in front of the engine. This NEVER happened with my Civic and she had 210K on her. I'm not very happy with this car even though I was happy with my Civic, which is why I stayed with Honda. Other minor issues, the rear brake light failed (never on my Civic), the interior lights ALWAYS go first (even in my Civic), I heard a loud snap when I pulled my visor down one day and now it doesn't press flush against the ceiling of the car. I've replaced the leather arm rest and now the arm rest in the door is splitting. (NEVER use ARMOR ALL leather wipes!!) I would guess that it damages the car's interior because it is NOT leather. The driver's window was acting up a bit, like it didn't want to go all the way up, but I'm not having any issues out of it. The lumbar support stopped working and I have intermittent back problems. I MAY get an Acura, but I'm sort of leaning toward a Lexus. I'm VERY disappointed with HONDA. I expected to have this car until about 2021...but no. She may get traded this year.
  • 2008 Chevrolet Equinox Bought new LTZ started having problems within 2 weeks after purchase, had wheel hub replaced. Within a month started having problems with the electrical system. Passenger seat broke, dealer would not fix. Both covers fell off mirrors on visors, cup holders broke,"leather" seats cracked and ripped. Air conditioner and heater went out cost $1500.00 to repair. After 3 months of driving this vehicle I begged GM to just buy it back from me because I wasn't in a position to trade and I could not sell it to anyone with all the problems. Would never buy another GM product!!
  • 2000 Hyundai Elantra installed new purge valve sensor. Check engine light is still on. will it reset its self?
  • 2010 Acura TL Had no problems at all. Excellent car!
  • 2005 Ford Freestar my 2005 ford freestar is corroded with rust behind drivers side tire and there is a steel metal part that is falling apart from corrosion. nits a nightmare!
  • 2008 Cadillac CTS 2008 Cadillac cts I love the car but I am tempted get rid of it because the radio keep going out I am about to put in the third radio in to this car . and wiper keep going off whenever it want to I been in and out of the shop with that new car as of on old car.
  • 2004 Mazda MPV Purchased it in October 2004. Love my van but engine light always comes on which means bad ignition coils. I've replaced 4 coils on separate occasions, catalytic converter, and now the fan runs loud and on even after engine is turned off. Going to replace the cooling module next.
  • 2004 Chevrolet Aveo After 120000 miles ive just had y first problem with my 2004 aveo, Started to missing and skipping on take off, got it home and pulled the spark plug wires and looked down the holes at the plugs and oil was around all the plugs with 2 of them having oil atleast half way up on the plugs
  • 2002 Mercedes-Benz ML320 i have problem with key look door
  • 2008 Mercedes-Benz S550 4MATIC car has winning noise, also steering wheel rattles when making lft turn...
  • 1999 Honda Civic My 99 civic has 200k miles and still runs great, low cost to maintain,changed oil every 3000k and never had any real big problems, oh i did have to replace head, but that was due to the water pump piece broke off and clogged something over heated, had it replaced and expect to get another 50K out of it, my last civic befor this one went 300k, and never leaked anything, 35-40mpg someone knocked on my door and asked me to sell it to them, that 88 civic took me across the country many times, went through college then I gave it to my little brother and he used it until he graduated Medical School at UCLA and bought his own practice, he gave it back to me with 300k and I drove it to Phoenix where someone stole it to smuggle drugs got it back when police found it and it still ran great up to the day I sold it. I believe in hondability, GO CIVIC!!
  • 2010 Dodge Grand Caravan Im very unhappy with my caravan, I have had my brakes replaced twice with new rotors. my bill was for 352.00 , it only has 12,000 miles on it . It is 2010 van, poorley made. I am going to sell it and get a dependable van. I called dodge headquarters aNSORNnd explained it to them, not covered under recall. another problem LEAK IN HOSE FOR CONDENSOR. PUT O AGO RECALLN NEW IGNITION SWITCH,TWO MONTHS NOW THE VAN SHUTS DOWN WHILE DRIVING. FED UP DO NOT BUY DODGE CAEAVAN.
  • 2001 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 After every start, the exterior temp display is on for two to three minutes. Then it starts flashing and turns off. What should I look at. The sensor in front of radiator is new. It's also the second one.
  • 2007 Lincoln MKX Not sure what we did. This thing with 97000 on the odometer, 2 days after buying, ( with great reviews) ...later discussion. Black fluid leaks and after searching that I find all sorts of unhappy campers. WOW. Had this piece for a week and regretting it already. Who knows where the repairs end with this (Black fluid leak)I am so disappointed there was no mention of the problem in initial reviews.
  • 2002 Volvo S80 very nice car I purchased it two yrs. ago at 145,000 miles but recently been having transmission shifting issues. the car seems to not want to shift to second gear rpm just goes up but no acceleration. I had the tranny flushed and filter changed but it still slips. I took it to a transmission shop but they couldn't diagnose the problem because it's intermittent. It slips on the way to the shop then it starts to run fine right before the mechanic hooks the computer to it. Anybody has a remedy for this problem. I'm trying to avoid taking it to the dealer because they are extremely expensive.
  • 2002 BMW 745i Top quality car but you must maintain it. When the E65 engine was released in 2002 it was the most advanced in the business. The car is a pleasure to own but like any car things will start to go from about 70000 miles and you should sort them and don't leave them on the long finger. Worst one on this 745i engine is the alternator support bracket gasket leak. You need to do major dismantling to replace the curved gasket $1000 labour at main dealer. Car is supremely comfortable in sport mode it will burn any 911 at the lights (try it). My car is super smooth and rides better than a 730d 2010 later model 7. Run flats on later 7 ruins the ride
  • 1999 Plymouth Breeze This car is junk, really wish I new that before I got it!! We have only had it for 3 weeks and we have put $1200 in reparse in it. now there is more going and we don't have the money for it:( the seat belt are to short so have to have my seat back all the way and have to use my toes for the gas and break. It revs up when going around a corner with your foot on the break, Keeps dinging and trying to lock the doors when foot is on the gas... Piece of shit car!!!
  • 2002 Suzuki Esteem 105,000 miles great little car. excellent gas mileage. driven from NW Louisiana to St Petersburg Beach Fla. twice and to work everyday.
  • 2014 Jaguar XKR Just bought a new 2014 xkr, airbag light came on. Called the dealer, they arranged for a pick up of the vehicle and provided me a loaner. During the time I was waiting for the pick up the fuel fill cap light warning came on. I am just worried with this being a brand new car and so expensive. Hopefully it's nothing, and all comes out positive.
  • 2013 Toyota Camry THE METAL BAR UNDER THE FRONT SEATS CAN BE FELT WHEN USED AND ARE VERY UNCOMFORTABLE. IT IS THE WORST SEAT I HAVE EVER USED. HOPE THERE IS A RECALL SOON!!!!!
  • 1997 Subaru Legacy I have a problema with hight level heating the motor, but I have colante a normal level,what's happing?
  • 2003 Toyota Camry Please i need someone to tell me what maintenance is to be done on 2003 toyota camry. the essential maintenance service it require and how long is best to give it. so the car can be in its best position.
  • 2008 Dodge Nitro R/T I purchased in dec, 2007. Serviced every 3k includes every step of maintenance by the book. I've had so many problems It's difficult to put it all into words. Electrical,Parking Brake,Intake Manifold,Transmission,Misc.sensors,poor quality diagnostics and customer service from every single Dodge Dealership as well as Chrysler Customer Care. The Nitro was serviced well the first year, but, any problem there after I was treated like I was crazy they claimed the car was in perfect running condition which to me was crazy. They simply stopped fixing things. Serviced my transmission and sent me home with no fluid, claimed my failing emergency brake was intended to use with the regular brakes and that's why it wouldn't hold it in place on a hill. Chrysler warranty company hung up on me when I wouldn't take no for an answer after going round and round. Never tried to resolve any problems and make sure I was satisfied just wanted to get off the phone and take the next call. Completely showing they are not interested in backing their warranty. It's paid for and I'm stuck with a car that sputters. Just some insight on what to expect from this company and this vehicle.
  • 2007 Lexus RX400h Have 190,000 miles, only changed the tires and the radiator.Best car ever. Considering changing the time belt now!
  • 1995 BMW 318is Dependable but you need to keep up the front control arms and rotors.
  • 2005 Kia Sorento I would advise people to not purchase a kia. I purchased my Sorento with 19 miles in 2005. I have had mine serviced regularly. The first issue was the crank shaft bolt broke at 90,000 miles. Then a little over 100,000 mile my air conditioner went out, then a few months later the heater fan went out. I have had to replace the rotors. Now im having issues with the wheel bearings. My mechanic said the entire rear axle parts are junk. They don't make these cars to last. I have 130,00 miles and will be getting rid of it and will NEVER purchase a Kia.