Newest Reviews:
  • 2000 Dodge Dakota What a piece of junk 130, 000 miles and so far since owning this 2000 from brand new replaced the rotors the first year, heatercore, a/c compressor, rust is eating the roof in the corners and the latest is the gas tank straps have rotted through and the undercarriage is nothing but rust and parts are just falling off their mounting points.Then theirs the transmission just had to replace the governor and compositor after following all the mfg maintenance schedule . Don't expect this truck to last much longer before the frame just rust through, oh yes I must mention the front and rear bumpers are also rusting to the point of holes
  • 2005 GMC Yukon Denali I purchased the pickup new. You could add all the vehicles that I have owned in the past 37 years where the headlights burnt out or failed due to any electrical problems and would find that this truck has burned far more lamps than the past 37 years. The lamps have been changed each time with factory specification lamps. Mainly Daytime running lights and low beams.A number of dash light have burnt out. Another frustrating item is dash light changing intensity or even going out completely. Why no Recall on there Electrical System? Give me a good reason to stay brand loyal if they wont fix there problems!
  • 2010 Dodge Grand Caravan We have had to do complete brake jobs 4 times in 4 years....never have I ever had to have brakes done this much!!!
  • 2003 Pontiac Montana Bought with 14K miles and now with 145K. Except for routine maintenance I have only had to replace the intake manifold gasket and water pump. Now the head gasket is leaking and needs replaced. Engine still runs great with good performance. The plastic bottom panel hides the rust well. No electrical problems. It has been very reliable.
  • 2003 Ford Expedition We have had our 2003 Ford Expedition for about 5 years, and never had any issues til recently, the security systems kept locking up, and we took to Ford dealership, and they said the computer was bad, so we wrote down the numbers on the old computer, and the dealership charged us to put a new computer in it, about 2 weeks after getting the truck back the truck did the same thing, so this time they said it was the door locks sensors in the back, so we paid to have that changed then 3 weeks later the vehicle does the same thing, we check the numbers on the computer and it is the same numbers we wrote down before they supposedly replaced the computer. Does anyone know if all the computers will have the same numbers on them..or should each computer have its own set of numbers??? We have the reciept showing where they say they changed the computer and charged a lot of money for it. So if you do know if the numbers are suppose to be different please let me know. So we can get this taken care of. Thank you all in advance
  • 2009 Jeep Grand Cherokee Love this Jeep. Except A/C shuts down when car is not moving. Starter went out got that fixed now bright lights are not working any explanation? 2009 Grand Cherokee with 170,000 miles.
  • 2005 Mercedes-Benz S430 What a crap. My 2005 MB S430 has 81K. I have had nothing but problems, one after the other. Instrument cluster and command & control had to be replaced three times. Transmission controller module needed to be replaced. Crankshaft sensor, fuel pump, AC blower motor and regulator, windshield wiper motor, etc. all needed to be replaced. Now the temp, clock and gear shift indicator went dead in the instrument cluster. As you can see, all repairs were costly.
  • 1998 Buick Regal I brought my 1998 Regal GS from a used car lot. In 2011 I haven't had any major problems until now 2014. The engine light kept coming on after having all the maintence done on the car. I wouldn't pass emission until I took it to a mechanice and it finally passed emission. After getting the car out the shop 1 week later the engine light come back on so I parked it. Three hours later I went to put the key in the ignition and the car shut down dead and I can't get the key out of the ignition. I have been trying to two days. So I have the car parked with the key in the ignition and I called the mechanic to see what he thinks. I think it may be the antitheft feature because I just brought a new battery 4 months ago. Can anyone tell me what may be the problem for the car to die no life in it. I believe I may try by giving it a jump. any suggestions.
  • 1998 Chevrolet Venture October 2014--bought my 1998 Venture in 1998. It had been used as a demo for 20,000 miles by the dealership. I drove this van for nearly 16 years. Many years and many miles, kept up the maintenance very well like I do on all vehicles. This is the best vehicle I've ever had. I hate to see that some others have had problems. I had a few small issues over the years, but only things that should be expected with age and wear & tear. I didn't even have to buy a new battery until 2012--how great is that? My workplace purchased 4 ventures and never had any problems during their time there (and they put a LOT of miles on them) I think this one is close to 200, 000 miles now and it's still running good. I bought an SUV in May 2014, but kept the van just because we love it. I may sell it one day, maybe not. :)
  • 2005 Buick Rainier I bough mine in 2009, it had 51000 miles on it. I was so happy with this vehicle, but 60000 miles came and it started falling apart, in one year I replaced the awd motor twice. the third year was a starter and both rear air suspension bags,on the fourth year I am putting in another starter oh and I forgot the water pump that was in the 2nd year also and two thermostats befor that, two headlight harness pieces and my odometer hasn't worked in two years, I use my garmin to whatch my speed. I now only have 91000 miles on it, and owe 18 more months on it. I love the ride, I love the stero and the heated seats, but besides paying 17000.00 for it I have spent an additional 2995.00 in repairs in 4 years, and that dosnt include brakes and wheelbearing in which I would consider maintenance items.
  • 2002 Toyota Corolla The Corolla is the BEST car I have ever owned, it's reliable, easy to drive, comfortable and has never once let me down. When our expensive cars need to go into the shop for work the Corolla just keeps on going. It needs basics like oil changes, brakes, tires but the engine and transmission have never given us a single problem with over 200,000 miles on the car. It seems bullet-proof, I am confident the Corolla will go another 200K without a problem. It's a 4 door car that gets 40MPG without being a 40K hybrid. Reliable, great MPG and easy to work on.
  • 2006 Hyundai Tiburon Don't buy! Have had nothing but problems!
  • 1999 Mercedes-Benz C280 I bought this car with 67000 miles I so love it only one problem I had oxygen serson I changed for $103 that's all the car really safe and smooth and fast for 185 HP only . Brakes kind of hard probably all Mercedes the same . Thank you
  • 2001 Dodge Ram 1500 Have a 2001 Dodge Ram 3500 4WD with the Cummins. GREAT!!! Blows away any Chevy on the road. Put a programmer in it and getting 22 mpg empty and 15 towing a 14k horse trailer with a living quarters. The only problem is it is such a great truck, I have no intentions of buying another truck.
  • 2002 Honda Odyssey Has been a exclent van, have 212,000 M. Just replaced timeing belt, water pump, drive belts, had two broken motor mounts. Cost $1385 dollars. Work was done by Honda. Other things I hear about the odyssey I have not had. My Honda dealer don't charge what other people said they paid for motor mounts. I paid less than $700 FOR 2.
  • 2011 Hyundai Sonata I purchased 2011 Hunyadi Sonata brand new in March 2011 and have been driving it since then. I never had any issues with it. The only thing I have changed is the battery but other than that it runs smoothly and looks great. My family loves it. Omar
  • 2005 Lexus IS300 I bought mine in 2010 with 80k miles. I do regular oil changes and have done the water pump and timing belt and have had zero problems and now has 140k. This car looks great, is fun to drive, and is reliable. I also have had the melting dash problem, but for my only issue with the vehicle to be cosmetic I am happy. I hope to drive it many more years and by the looks of it I will
  • 2009 Dodge Journey worst car on the world,i was very happy with my ford explorer,this one went to mexico with me like 20 times,first time i took the 09 journey the trasmission broke down and i have to come back on the bus ,me and my family,now i took the journey to the dealer for a recall on the ignition ,and they burn mystarter and posibbly my ecm,i work for autozone and i belive is not fair for them to do that to people who relays only on one car to move around.
  • 1997 Chrysler LHS I have a 1997 LHS just got it in june used. It had 88000 original miles got for 2500$. Beautiful car the ride is to die for. Did have to replace the upper and lower intake Manifold Gaskets. But that was because it set so long with out being drove. So for the money and what little i have had to do. The car has been a dream....
  • 2007 Chevrolet Malibu love this car. Has been a great car for the last seven years no work put in to it accept regular maintenance.
  • 2005 Ford Escape I have a 2005 model and the open door lights stay on most of the time; the horn beeps twice when locking the door and the alarm horn goes off around the same time every day. The Ford people don't seem to know what's wrong so they want to try this and try that all at a cost to me. I'm preparing to buy a new car and it was going to be a Ford; but now I think I'll try another brand. No reason they can't fix this right first time and at a reasonable cost.
  • 2000 Buick LeSabre BOUGHT MY LESABRE NEW IN APRIL 2000. SPENT 7,000 DOLLARS FIXNG ALL THE BRAKES, TRUNK AJAR, 3 OF THE 4 WINDOWS FIXED. BRAKE LINES REPLACED, ENGINE GASKETS ALTHOUGH THERE WAS A CLASS ACTION SUIT ON TIS ONE. GOOD ENGINE THOUGH. STILL HAVE IT AT 32,000 MILES, ALMOST 15 YEARS OLD..........
  • 2002 Mercedes-Benz S600 this is the worst Mercedes ever, it is a shame on Benz. I've been paying on horribly expensive repairs since I bought it.
  • 2003 Ford Explorer Sport Trac Just traded in my 2003 with 318,648 miles on it. Probably could have kept going but it just seemed like time. No major repairs just preventive maintenance. Bought a 2010 with 90,000 mile son it. We will see how it holds up.
  • 2001 Nissan Frontier This truck looks good, drives good and is cheap to maintain . Only problem with these trucks is they have a weak engine from what you would expect out of a v 6 and it has a poor brake design, as in in stop it like you were driving a semi truck s
  • 1995 Saturn SL2 Car is a blast to drive and is super-reliable. At 190,000 miles, and get 32 mpg city & highway. Car was BADLY abused before I got it at 80,000, and still ran fine. Previous owner SEVERELY OVERHEATED the engine. Aside work associated with fixing damage caused from the overheating problem, the maintenance has been pretty standard. When anything does go bad the replacement part is usually pretty cheap. Car does consume a bit of oil though. Engine uses 1 qt every 300-500 miles depending on how high I push the RPM. Dent resistant panels are pretty awesome. I accidentally hit a parked Pontiac in the parking lot at 10mph. My car suffered no damage, but his front bumper needed a really expensive repair.
  • 1999 Ford Expedition I have had this vehicle for 4 years with no issues. purchase with 80K miles now have 128K miles on it...
  • 1997 Ford Expedition Best vehicle ever... purchase in 1998 with 18k miles on it, just sold it with 265k miles on it, never had any problems other than changing out several ignition coils. I bought a 1999 with 78K miles and it has been great so far...
  • 2002 Chrysler Town & Country I'v had my 2002 for awhile yes I have put a little work in it. I would trade it for anything. My nephew has been trying to get to give it to him snf buy a new one.170 thousand and still going strong. Joyce in oklahoma
  • 2012 Chrysler Town & Country Chrysler has got to fix their transmission on the T & C or they won't be selling too many more. The transmission shudders at low speeds. It slams into gear when shifting from R to D and feels like somebody ran into the back of the car when shifting. It is worse when hot. Car's OK otherwise. It's a nice minivan, but I can't stand this poor shifting transmission.