Newest Reviews:
  • 2006 Cadillac DTS the seat motor burned out, only had car 6 months. took auto to repair shop. put the new motor in, but still not working because there is a computer that controls the motor to make the seats move back and forth. Having to take car to the Cadillac dealership because they are the only ones that can repair it
  • 2010 Ford Taurus bought car in 2010 had brakes replaced at dealership still didnt work right untill i had them changed at Belle Tire now they work fine
  • 2013 Chevrolet Spark I had a 2013 Chevy Spark with 25,000 miles which used 2 and a half quarts of oil from Indiana to Gulf Shores Alabama. it did same on the back home also. Other people are also having issues with oil uses on some blog sites. I also received a recall letter from GM for my air conditioning could fail.
  • 2002 Honda CR-V I bought the car used. At first I was happy but now I hate it. There are so many recalls, I can't numerate them. The "fix" free estimates are not free. I can't afford this car and woul'd love to be rid of it
  • 2005 Saab 9-3 I purchased our 2005 9-3 Aero new, and have close to 180,000 miles on it now. Yes HID lights are expensive and it is hard to work on, just went through my first clutch. However, this has been the best little car I have ever owned, I plan on keeping it maintained and make a run at 500,000 miles. Still performs and looks great, I have had all makes and models Chevy to Ford to Volvo and this has been the best out of them all. Likely, because I bought it new, and baby it.
  • 1996 Mercedes-Benz S600 I have 1996 Mercedes Benz S600, 4 door sedan model. The A/C compressor died at 45,000 miles, cost for the unit is $3000.00 excluding labor charge. The battery died at 40,000 miles. The interior are full of plastic. The passenger visor hinge which contained a mirror broke and every time the car went through potholes it rattle and made a lot of noise. The electronic fuel gas gauge got stuck and showed 1/4 tank after a complete gas fill up, the electronic fuel sensor was bad, I have to hit the dashboard several times real hard to wake it up before it functioned properly. This is a piece of junk made in Germany, it created more headache and expensive repair than to be be able to enjoy the car. Please just don't buy it, it caused a lot pf headache rather than enjoyment.
  • 1997 Acura TL Good strong 4 Door 1997 Acura 3.2 TL V6 with 195,500 miles on it. Little rust. Leather interior. Power locks, seats, heated seats, and powered windows. Windows bout at 20-30% tinted. Runs excellent overall!
  • 1996 Geo Tracker I just purchased a USED run-around-town car last Saturday. It's a 1996 Geo Tracker, Auto Trans, hard top with 175K on the engine. I'm aware that parts are hard to get since they don't make the car any more, but she's good to go for as long as I'm going to be on the road. (age 84)! My son has one and swears by them ,,, gas mileage is 30 miles a gal. easy to get it into and one of the greatest features is the BIG windows all around it. A SAFE DRIVE! So I'm hooked up with VILLAGE AUTOCARE, now to keep it in good maintenance. A great little shop for these who live in the Village. So, if your looking for a cheap good miles car, I recommend this little one. You can't go wrong with Village autocare either. Good car hunting, Ladysedona 08/15/14
  • 2008 Dodge Avenger Before I start I had the same problem with water retaining in the trunk. I solved this by removing the plugs on the trunk hatch they give the appearance of being hollow but are actually closed once I removed all 4 of them it stopped retaining water when it rains. Other issues are electrical where my air bag light comes on depending on the position of the drivers seat I constantly have to adjust seat until it goes off and even then is may come back on and I have to readjust again. Then there's that constant knocking noise on the right front side of the vehicle it sounds like somethings loose but I've check and can never seem to locate it this started about a month after I got the car and I also get this popping sound when turning the steering wheel left or right after about a hour driving. And they say the only way to get a tune up is to drop or tilt the engine I should say however I have a 2008 avenger SE flex fuel 2.7ltr V6 DOHC I changed the rear plugs by removing the intake manifold or plenum it very tedious but beats dropping the engine once the plenum is removed you have easy access to the plugs on the backside of the engine I'm not sure if this works for the V8 but it should just make sure you have a book for the torque sequence and lbs to apply.
  • 2011 Infiniti FX35 I am very disappointed in my Infiniti. I have bought 3 sets of tires in 2014 and its August. Not even a year of work on them and always between 5000-8000 miles no matter what tires I buy. They end up almost eaten away with zero tred to be found. I will not buy an expensive car to have to keep replacing tires every 4 months.
  • 2008 Toyota Camry At around 55,000 miles, my 2008 Toyota Camry started drinking oil. Using approximately 1 quart every 800 miles. According to the Toyota owners manual this is acceptable so they won't do anything about it. I have to carry oil around in my trunk all the time, just in case my oil light comes on. Not much use in changing the oil since it is always "new". Now my dam sun visor is broken on the drivers side and it won't stay up! I WILL NEVER buy a TOYOTA AGAIN!
  • 2006 Cadillac SRX we cannot seem to keep front lights (driving and turn signal) from blowing on a regular basis. a pain to change and disassemble the front bumper for repair. Amazingly horrible design.
  • 2006 GMC Envoy Love this vehicle. We purchased used with 32,000 miles. At 50,000 we had it back to our dealer for work, but do not recall what was repaired. 177, 000 miles now and still going. Have done most past warranty repairs in our shop, which required the purchase of some tools we did not have. At about 100,000 miles we replaced the throttle body assembly. At about 150,000 we replaced plugs and plug wires, and both front CV joints. The door panels and lower seat panels have plastic clips. Wish the clips were metal. On the drivers side, where use is heaviest these clips broke after about 50, 000 miles. We used JB Weld to do our own repair to the clips and have not had any problems since.
  • 2009 Mercedes-Benz S63 AMG 44,000 miles. Engine was making a ticking noise. Motor just died. Valve was stuck and hit top of #4 piston. Piece of cam chipped off. Motor has to be replaced with a re manufactured motor. Cost is 37,200 . Mercedes will pay half.I believe this is not right because i believe it was due to the engine was not right from the beginning.I have had 5 Mercedes and have 2 now. They will be the last, will never buy another from a company that will not stand behind their product. Mike McCarbrey
  • 2011 Hyundai Sonata I have a 2011 and in the very first year, the dealer replaced. The fuel door did not open, A battery, the started and a sensor. None of this cover under warranty. Second year, one of the shafts of the front end, and something else on the steering wheel. Also no cover under warranty. The third year, Cruise control switch, not working, the windshield pump and tips also not working properly. None of this cover under warranty. After three years of service, my Sonata has a lot of interior issues in many places started to peal, the aircondition does not work properly. All the services has been done by the dealer. And every time is something broken that needs to be replace out of my pocket. Over all, I think is a nice car. But it was manufactur very cheap. I will trade the car next year. But not for another Hyundai. Today is 08/2014
  • 1997 Pontiac Firebird Bought used at 128,000. Window motors quit working, door hinges weak and need replacing, transmission slap-shifts into 2nd and needs a module, the intake manifold gasket leaks oil into the water---a VERY common problem on the 3.8s. The electrical system is a nightmare with different lights and guages turning off and on at strange times Clear coat came off nose cone and paint now looks a different color. Even with switch off, heat continues to come through heater system. T-Tops leak on both sides. These cars look good when kept clean but are cheaply made, like most GMs. Ive been a GM guy all my life but no longer. Every GM car Ive had has been cheaply made, especially the interiors. Ive had Rivieras, firebirds, a caddy, century, fiero (lol) etc. My most recent vehicle is a Ford and I love it. Should have stopped letting GM experiment on me long ago. I had the infamous diesel caddy that blew after 10,000 miles, a fiero (nuff said) a century with constant problems, etc.
  • 2007 Honda Ridgeline 2007 Honda Ridgeline - 201,000 miles on it. Except for routine maintenance and always Mobile 1 the only issues were a rear wheel bearing went on it. 2 sets of timing belts and water pump ..etc . Great vehicle overall. Have traversed all over the country and towed and never missed a beat. Might look a little ugly but Honda built this right.
  • 2010 Pontiac Vibe I dislike this car a great deal and regret purchasing it. I researched the details of the auto and generally have made great car purchases after researching the model of my choice. (1) Chevy Nova (14 years) (1) Chevy Prism 10 years. Not so lucky with the Vibe. A horrible purchase! Will dump this car as soon as I can.
  • 1994 Dodge Ram Van B250 I bought my van from the orignal owner with 249,000 miles on it. I have worked out all the so called bugs. purchase price $900.00, I've put another $400.00. For basic things a 21 year old van could use. Other than keeping the kick down oiled regularly, witch can cause a whole host of problems. I've personaly driven it to Atlanta Ga, Rochester mn, a bunch of times. It purs like a kitten, shifts like it's new, drives and stops just fine. EVERTHING WORKS. It's orignaly out of the south so it's almost completely rust free. Looking forward to putting more miles on, 256,000 as of today. Van On !!!
  • 2009 Ford Escape Bought this as a 'Certified Pre-Owned' with 24k miles, now at 38k. Dealership wanted to sell me new brakes at the 27k oil change, so I asked how I could've worn them out so quickly, when CPO states at least 50% brake life remains, or they change the pads? Dealers are crooks, so I never let them do any work. Bought new pads, when I went to change them, I needed a new tool! They changed the caliper bolts, so that was another $8. Only issue I have had is the sunroof leaking, pass side drain backs up & it leaks from the right front corner of the sunroof. The driver's side drain line is broken so it leaks onto the carpet next to the A pillar. Otherwise, the truck has been fantastic, even did a 2400 mile trip in one week, got 32mpg as well on highway (4cyl. front drive). Usually gets around 20-22mpg with daily use. I do miss the room of my Explorer, but that was mostly in the cargo area, so overall I am quite happy with this truck.
  • 2007 Suzuki Forenza I received a recall letter from Suzuki regarding the low/high beam headlamps and how this may cause overheating leading to a possible fire. Well after some research on the National Highway Traffic Safety Admin website Safecar.gov (NHTSA), I found there were over 197 complaints listed MOST to do with the Transmission/Gear Shift sensors. This car should be recalled on that alone!! I'm appalled that Suzuki has not done this or the NHTSA has not forced them too!! I am surprised there has not been any deaths because of this failure. I bought my 2007 Suzuki Forenza Wagon in Dec 2006. I have been fortunate that I had not had any problems until way over 100,000 miles (brakes a few years ago). At 133,743 miles, I was crossing a bridge when the car just slipped in acceleration! I had it looked at and the tech told me it was the manual lever position sensor, that was 11/25/2013. About 2 months ago, the same problem has happened again. I found a certified car repair shop on the Repair Pal website because there are no Suzuki dealers around anymore. I did file a complaint with Safecar.gov and I urge anyone having this problem or any safety problem to do the same. I could not believe the problems owners were having after only driving the car under 50,000 miles!!! Suzuki needs to be held accountable. They are now on my list of cars I will never, EVER buy again. Toyota, GM and now Suzuki. Life is too short!!!
  • 2000 Toyota Echo I bought my Echo with 172,000 miles on it. Shortly after purchase , I had shift cable freeze up. Not Toyota' s issue. It was pinched in an exhaust connection, by a dumb mechanic. Replaced leaky water pump & a weak alternator, shortly after purchase. Other than that, it's been oil & filter changes, & air filter & spark plug. All brake pads & shoes replaced along with tires. Now at 225,000, I am replacing the power steering high pressure line, Due to wear from a rough Wisconsin winter. Very reliable car. Tough, too! 6 minor accidents & very little damage to show for it.
  • 2006 Cadillac SRX This is a good riding car but has major flaws,after about 75000 miles you start having exspensive problems such as sun roof quits working and even after so called repaired at $4500 still only works part of the time,electric gas &brake pedal adjuster gose out,back door leaks water have to have new seals put in as well as tail lights go out this all under 85000 miles to include motor flaws . Major motor flaw is the 6 cylinder motor loosing oil to air filter as much as 2 quatr's every 2 weeks only way to fix rebuild motor or replace.Car has a lot of electricle problems that can run you into thousands of dollars.Would not recommend this suv to any one unless all motor and electricle problems have been fixed and even then still would not due to constant problems Would not buy again if had to do over and Cadillac no help with repairs but they know how to fix them just wont help!! very disappointed with this 06 srx
  • 1999 GMC Jimmy My friend bought a 1999 Gmc Jimmy on a good buy ..She bought it in March 2014 since then we had to replace spiders for the fuel injectors,converter,ball joints, tires seem to leak was told cause they are aluminum .Not only that gas milage 13 to 16 when we were told it should get 17 to 22.body is in nice shape.but the truck is starting to be a nightmare,..
  • 2011 Dodge Challenger SE I bought mine used back in 2012 and absolutely love it. Great gas mileage (29.6MPG on a trip to Michigan) and the ride is very smooth.
  • 2007 Chrysler PT Cruiser At 62000 miles no real problems. Replaced 2 tail lights, the plastic cover on the left side of the drivers seat replaced 2 times. the worst is gas mileage. local driving around 20. long trips the most 27 per gallon. I also have a Neon and it gets 26 around town and up to 38 on long trips. Same engine type. It must be the design or body style.
  • 2007 Chrysler 300 I bought my 2007 300T RWD, with 19000 miles. I have 84000 now. The only issue I've had were tie rod ends. Minnesota weather and salt. After I replace two sets of them I purchased a package of complete front end replacement parts and installed grease fittings where ever I could. Also, replaced struts with new springs to protect my hard work. Spent around $450.00 for all parts. I now intend to drive another 100000. Then maybe I will buy something else Diamler builds. Oh yea, if your brakes go bad prematurely, maybe you should be retrained how to use them properly. Mine are still factory pads.
  • 2008 Dodge Ram 1500 I have a 2008 dodge ram 1500 crew cab 4/2 big horn... Problem is front end hear a clunking sound when turning steering wheel left and right... took to dealer all thay told me is EVERY THING IS TIGHT.. I no something is wrong... could it be in the rack.
  • 2013 Ford F-150 Premature wearing of leather seats
  • 1991 Cadillac Fleetwood mayne im swangin on these hoe's every day... lemme hit da switches on these fuk niggas!