1993 Ford Thunderbird SC Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1993 Ford Thunderbird SC
- How do I bypass the clutch pedal position switch so I don't have to press on the
- My 93 supercoupe wants to bog down on hard acceleration.
- I bought a 93 sc and I have no fluid to the back brakes,front works fine, help.
- I need a vaccum diagram, my email is email@example.com thanks 4 the help
- CPP Clutch pedal position sw.
1993 Ford Thunderbird SC Problems
White smoke coming from the exhaust could indicate that a head gasket has blown or there is a cracked cylinder head. Our technicians tell us that removal and inspection of the cylinder heads will be required to confirm a crack is present.
The battery light may illuminate on the instrument panel because the alternator wire harness connector is damaged. A new connector kit is available and should be installed to correct this concern.
While steering, if you hear a clunk or a rattle, or if you experience premature tire wear, this could indicate the inner tie rod ends are loose or worn and will require replacement.
1993 Ford Thunderbird SC Questions
Car started fine,replaced the electric fan went to start it and I'm getting nothing.lights will come on on the dash but I turn the key and it won't even turn over.
Pressure to porportion valve inlet is there but nothing exiting.
put a new engine in the car and it dont want to idle very good and im not sure if i got all the vaccum lines right or not,car smooths out and sound pretty good when u keep giving it fuel but it wont idle at all hardly.