Ford Bronco Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your Ford Bronco
- EGR system tubes can break and cause leak/noise
- Problem With Double Cardan Joint May Cause Virbation/Noise at High Speeds
- Updated Differential Clutch Kit Available if Rear End Noise is Heard
- "No start" and stalling due to ignition module failure
- Upper Intake Manifold Gasket May Break and Get Drawn Into Engine
- My 1993 Ford Bronco is leaking transmission fluid, I followed the line where the
- 94 Bronco. 4 low light doesn't come on when pressing the button in N. Why?
- Im trying to find a gd diagram to run my vacuum lines....does any one have a pic
- I get a noise in the front end.
- how do i disconnect the shifter arm from the steering column
Ford Bronco Problems
Tubes for the EGR system (exhaust gas recirculation) can break, causing an exhaust leak and noise under the hood.
If there is a vibration or noise at highway speed, it could be from the front driveshaft and may require replacement of the double cardan joint. A double cardan joint is a type of driveshaft joint that uses two universal joints.
If a noise from the rear end is heard when going around turns or after driving at highway speed for an extended period, this could be caused by a failing deferential clutch kit. An updated differential clutch kit available.
Ford Bronco Questions
A clicking sound but when i touch the brack it stops.
need to take out steering column to bring it to get repaired
first i was having problems getting the key in but the car was turning over by just spinning the ignition then as i moved the car out of the street to the drive way the steering wheel locked and now i cant get it to unlock but i can get the key in i was going to start taking of the steering wheel...
Ford Bronco Recalls
Ford Bronco Reviews
My '96 Eddie Bauer has been and still is an excellent vehicle. I now have over 315,000 miles and going strong. It has passed the emissions test every year with no problems. I've change the water pump, and starter, idler pulley, tension pulley, last year the drive shaft because I didnt want to rebuild the cardon joint. I had the transmission rebuilt 2 years ago because the torque converter was a...
At 287,000 miles this beast is still rolling along with minor trouble. A 5.8Liter Automatic with. O.Drive. 4x naturally. I'm a pro mechanic with a Mobil repair business so I am constantly on and offloading tools, parts, etc. No problems even with this truck having been in an accident while previous owner was off-roading. Got my moneys worth 10 times over. Can't kill it. Only drawback to this la...
my bronco has idled high ever since i got it.we've adjusted everything possible and can't hear any vacuum leaks.what could it be?