Ford Fiesta Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your Ford Fiesta
- Clicking noise when AC is turned off, on, change setting, etc. Sounds like it is coming from glove box
- How do I eliminate scraping sound that just started when I brake?
- where is the on off traction control switch on the escape 2014
- hy can anybody tell me what is this part caled ?
- Where should I be looking for body part issues? My back bumper semi-popped out.
Ford Fiesta Questions
escape not an edge
postimg.org/image/8sflvn7kx/ this is the part in the black circle is broken and i need a new one but i dont know how is it called
Ford Fiesta Recalls
An occupant in the right rear seat will not have coverage from the side curtain air bag in a side impact collision when the front passenger seat is empty, increasing the risk of injury to the right rear occupant. Although the air bag system was designed to suppress the side curtain air bag under this scenario, Ford dealers will reprogram the vehicle's software to deploy the air bag whether the passenger front seat is occupied or not. The Ford recall number is 12C26.
Ford Fiesta Reviews
I have had an SES w/ manual transmission for 2 months and 2,800 miles. So far it's great. The back seat is really small but we just use it for our 80 lb. lab and he likes it. We have a sun roof and it is quiet enough to use at 70 (our Honda Pilot and previous Ford Focus were not). In fact the car is amazingly quiet overall (I suspect that the Sync system would not work if it wasn't.) Ride ...