Ford Fiesta Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your Ford Fiesta
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
Ford Fiesta Questions
On the driver's side, above the back wheel, at the junction of the bumper and then panel where the gas pump is, the bumper has popped out about an inch.
I have a 2011 Ford Fiesta with 30,100 miles on it. The car has no prior damage or scratches and the interior is clean. I was in a minor accident yesterday. She said I ran the red, I said she did. The patrolling office could not determine who was at fault so neither of us were cited. The car will ...
its not safe to drive that way will it cost me to fix
Ford Fiesta Recalls
An occupant in the right rear seat will not have coverage from the side curtain air bag in a side impact collision when the front passenger seat is empty, increasing the risk of injury to the right rear occupant. Although the air bag system was designed to suppress the side curtain air bag under this scenario, Ford dealers will reprogram the vehicle's software to deploy the air bag whether the passenger front seat is occupied or not. The Ford recall number is 12C26.
Ford Fiesta Reviews
I have had an SES w/ manual transmission for 2 months and 2,800 miles. So far it's great. The back seat is really small but we just use it for our 80 lb. lab and he likes it. We have a sun roof and it is quiet enough to use at 70 (our Honda Pilot and previous Ford Focus were not). In fact the car is amazingly quiet overall (I suspect that the Sync system would not work if it wasn't.) Ride ...