Ford F-350 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your Ford F-350
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
Ford F-350 Problems
Catalytic converters can go bad and potentially plug the exhaust, hurting engine efficiency and performance.
Failure to change the power steering fluid can cause the fluid to become gray with metal particles. The contaminated fluid can damage the power steering pump resulting in a growling noise when the wheel is turned; the damaged pump will require replacement to eliminate the noise.. Life of the power steering gearbox and pump will be shortened if the fluid is not serviced regularly.
The engine oil pan gasket can develop a leak. Leaking oil may accumulate on the exhaust system resulting in a burning smell. Replacing the gasket should correct this leak.
Ford F-350 Questions
truck is "88" never a problem like this, has fuel, new filter,just cranks an cranks till batterys get low,no computer, hope you can help,its been sittong for about two weeks now!thanks
My volt gauge is down around 9 or 10 when idling. I installed a new alt and new batteries and it would stay around 14/15 volts, but now only 8/9 when at idle. The terminals for the battery cables are clean but very have been corroded due to old battery leaking.
If there is a recall and I take ny truck to a Ford dealer is it going to cost me anything?
Ford F-350 Recalls
Ford F-350 Reviews
One day my truck just quit running, for no apparent reason. Fuel pump cycles at turn of key, It has spark, it has 45 psi at fuel valve on rail. Noid light on injector plug is dark upon engine cranking. I replaced the EEC and still no good. Please help
owning this truck for 13 yrs. i have the XLT quad cab 2wd 7.3Lturbo diesle. and it has been all but short of the american work horse. my over all opinion of this truck(international 7.3Lpowerstroke) in particular is ...if you dont own one, go get one!