Ford E-350 Reviews

Ford E-350 Reviews and Owner Comments

The company i work for has 8 of these and all of them drink oil. mileage runs from 40,000 to 70,000, The one i drive has 42,000 and i have to add a quart about every 800 miles. mine is the worst but all of them drink oil. strange that all 8 drink that black liquid. year rages from 2009-2011
Love my E-350. Big and heavy it runs great over these rough roads on the Navajo Indian Reservation. Would love to have an easy way to disable the RSC as I live 2 miles up a dirt and gravel washboard road with a 4% grade hill on the way up. Noticed the review talking about difficulty keeping it on the road. I had this problem. it was a layer of mud that had hardened on the inside of the rear rims. You couldn't even tell it was on there. I put new tires on and it walked all over the road. Cleaned up the rims and rebalanced the tires and she drives perfectly down the road.
YOU CAN'T KEEP THIS FORD IN THE ROAD, YOU HAVE TO DRIVE IT ALL THE TIME. I HAVE PUT NEW BALL JOINTS UPPER AND LOWER, NEW TRIES, LINE UP 3 TIMES, NOW THEY TELL ME IT COULD BE STEERING BOX. JUST WANTED TO KNOW IF ANYONE HAS HAD THIS HAPPEN TO YOUR VAN.
My ford e350 starts well, and idles smoothly, but will not accelerate past low speed. Air and fuel filters were replaced as well as sparkplugs. Vacuum is 23 lbs.
5.4 engine is a joke, try changing spark plugs. engineers and designers must have been assleep!
Big Red is a beast. She has the role of large family mover. The vehicle is taking a beating and has not even come close to quitting. The AC design by default is weak, but no issues. I alsouse it to haul hay and other trailers.
First E350. Have had multiple exhaust problems. Hard trying to track down no start problem. Great tranny in it though. Lot of little idiosyncracies though
208,000 and still a good, strong running vehicle. Some minor electrical issues (power door locks) and leaks/weeping (oil pan, power steering). Only engine problem is occasional misfiring and the high cost to check/replace plugs and boots.
Moved up from a E150 and I love it. I just wish it was easier to find accessories for E series vehicles. Brush guards/ grill protectors etc. Also, I went from the 5.8L E150 getting 16mpg in town to the 5.4L getting 13.5-14mpg in town lightly loaded. would love that 2-2.5 MPG back.