Reviews for Ford Freestyle years:

Ford Freestyle Reviews and Owner Comments

Ford FreestyleOwner Reviews (6 reviews)
  • 2007 Ford Freestyle
    cbinette, South Portland, ME, November 07, 2013 13:51
    We bought our '07 used with 87k on it and couldn't be happier. We're a busy family with two kids and a dog and the versatility this car provides is amazing! Haven't had any problems other than the regular services. I would recommend this car to anyone.
    Visitor, Kingwood, TX, May 27, 2013 08:51
    I do like this car. not as well appointed as other suv's in its class but it's been reliable and fun. good throttle response, quick smooth acceleration. maybe a little loud at freeway speed, but overall nice ride. better fuel mileage would also be a plus.
  • 2007 Ford Freestyle
    Visitor, Elwood, IL, April 03, 2013 14:26
    neat car .want to know if there is an advantage to put on all whele drive shocks on front drive 2007 frstyle?.
    autumnblues, Whitehall, PA, October 04, 2010 20:33
    I love my Freestyle especially how it handles in the snow. I purchased it new in 2005 and have had minimal problems with it. We even hit a deer last year and the car was ok other then cosmetic issues. Love this car just wish it was better on gas.
    Visitor, Fort Mill, SC, May 17, 2010 02:29
    Pverall Great car. DVD player view screen does not stay up, had issue with broken back seat laying down, currently having an issue with random lurching when starting from a stop we cant seem to find out why. drives great. CRT great. repair maintenance costs low
  • 2006 Ford Freestyle
    mattorp, Fargo, ND, January 12, 2010 06:03
    I bought my 2006 Freestyle SEL with front wheel drive used with about 33,000 miles on it. We have put about 12,000 miles on it and have been overall very happy. It has been a really good car for my family so far. I have two little kids and it has plenty of space for all of us plus the dog. I have only had to replace the front stabilizer bar endlinks as they were making a popping noise in turns (less than $60). I enjoy the CVT transmission, it is very well matched to the 3.0L motor plus it gets about 27-30 MPG on the highway. My only complaint is that it takes a long time for it to warm up in the winter time.