Reviews for Ford Edge years:

Ford Edge Reviews and Owner Comments

Ford EdgeOwner Reviews (18 reviews)
    Visitor, Glen Gardner, NJ, February 07, 2014 11:53
    I HATE this car. Worst car I've ever had. Brakes have been a problem since I got it. Had to replace the master cylinder and the right axel. Power windows and seats have a mind of their own. The back up sensor also has a mind of its own...works sometimes, but not always. I will never again buy a Ford after my experience with this awful Edge.
  • 2011 Ford Edge
    Visitor, Olcott, NY, February 03, 2014 00:08
    rocks ur socks baby
    Visitor, Tijeras, NM, January 30, 2014 11:50
    Vehicle Stalls while driving at hiway speeds. Dealer unable to find causes. No codes showing. This is a dangerous situation.
    Visitor, Castine, ME, January 21, 2014 15:50
    Stylish, sporty and excellent comfort inside the 2013 Ford Edge with loads of leg room. but has some blind spots when driving/parking. Bought ours in June with 25K & found severe corrosion on seat floor bolts causing a problem using folding rear seat button in trunk area(improved with lubrication). Ford Sync & navigation system takes time to learn. Heated leather seats are a great asset in extreme cold winter weather.Love the back-up camera for garage entry, especially in good weather, but hazy view on cold nights! Annoying side-mirror vehicle-approaching warning lights go crazy when passing every rural mailbox, so what's with that over-sensitivity? Recently we had a stiff gear shift on cold mornings that wouldn't move until the car warmed up, which resulted in replacement of gear shift cable (under warranty). Hope this proves as enjoyable ownership with few problems, as with our 2007 Hyundai Santa Fe!
    Visitor, Lexington, MO, November 13, 2013 15:42
    I have had problems with a/c since I bought it brand in 2007. I have had it cked at different ford dealers they said fan blowing fine. But on full blast it feels like low and no circulation. Just had a all new fan and a/c unit put in and still the same problem no circulation. Ford this needs to be fixed in your edges! The F-150 a/c at full blast blows you out of the truck. WHY cant the edge have the same force????? I have had to put a motor mount, transmission mount and new seal around the transmission all in this year in 2013 I bought the car brand new in 2007 only owner--SOMETHING IS DEFINITELY WRONG.
    Visitor, Owenton, KY, January 08, 2013 08:27
    2008 Ford Edge heater and ac comes on and works great but the blower is not moving the air thru the vents very well, always feels like its on low speed.
    Visitor, Atlanta, GA, November 20, 2012 05:07
    Just had the same issue as another review. Where had a hard clunking when shifting gear shift around 50000 miles, and speedometer cut out while driving on the freeway. Once stopped at a light and tried to drive, felt like emergency brake was on. Just found out the speed sensors failed putting the powertrain into a fault mode which defaults the trans to 4th gear. Overall no issues with the car for 5 years, I am the only driver and original owner and
    Missellie, Bidwell, OH, July 06, 2012 10:43
    2009 Edge bought new. Has 72,000 miles now. Love the comfort, easy to drive, easy to park, no complaints with anything except the a/c. The fan runs, but the cold air doesn't seem to come out. We are going to check the air ducts, and clean the fan screen. It worked great until this summer.
    Visitor, Chicago, IL, November 04, 2011 02:06
    bought used 2010 ford edge great vehicle rsc light on very concerned about the price if any. Will take in asap right now still running great. lets see how we get through this winter.
    Visitor, Richmond, VA, October 26, 2011 06:40
    This is my 2nd Edge. I originally bought my first Ford vehicle (2008 Edge) and only traded it in because the dealership said they could swap me into a 2010 for the same payment (no brainer). I will probably never change from a Ford product. I was rearended a week ago (45-55mph) on the interstate and my Edge (still needs to be checked) appears pretty good - the other car was totalled (Honda acord). I didn't get one with all the extra's because I'm not one for unnecessary do-dads. I'll even watch Ford's commercials (their spokesman is a pretty cool dude.) Ms.Duke
    Visitor, Allen Park, MI, August 03, 2011 09:09
    Nice car all around. Very comfortable, smooth and quiet. Now for the complaints, had a hard clunking when shifting gear shift around 50000 miles, apparantly the speed sensors failed putting the powertrain into a fault mode which defaults the trans to 4th gear. Another thing is the brakes pulsate from the rotors not being turned true. Other than that I love the car and the performance.
    mbenton, Cooperstown, NY, February 14, 2011 14:45
    careful about your engine it quit right out on my in 2008 only had 24,000 miles
    Visitor, Chesterfield, VA, January 07, 2011 04:19
    Excellent vehicle! Ford could not have made them any better and the dealership is the BEST!
    MAC Harmon, Jacksonville, FL, December 10, 2010 05:44
    We bought this after looking at CRV, RAV, and the Chevy version of the cross over. It is an incredible car. The power from the V-6 is smooth and always seems to be ready when I have to get on it. The only problem I have with it is the vents for the A/C Heat system, seem to push more air towards the driver, creating a "hot spot" or a "cold spot" in the vehicle. We are already thinking of another one when we decide to trade. GREAT CAR!!!
    jay144, Frederick, MD, December 07, 2010 17:13
    Excellent vehicle. Very comfortable. No problems.
    Visitor, Stony Brook, NY, December 07, 2010 17:13
    Best Crossover I have ever owned.
    Visitor, Norlina, NC, December 07, 2010 17:13
    The Cadillac of Crossovers. Affordable, stylish, sporty and excellent comfort. Only drawback is a couple of blindspots. But I just take more care before pulling out into traffic.
    moparken11, Clinton Township, MI, August 31, 2009 15:55
    awsome car drives like it will take off the ground beautiful sunroof we have the orange color 2007ford edge