Ford F-250 Reviews

Ford F-250 Reviews and Owner Comments

I've got a 1992 5.8L 2WD. I'm the fourth owner and there are only 107k miles. My kids fit in the back seat and I can haul just about anything with this beast. Since I've owned it I've had to replace the battery, replace rear brake lines and the front calipers are frozen and need to be replaced. The steering is a little loud but works fine and the car sometimes locks itself and I learned to leave the triangle windows unlocked to avoid having to break into my own car when I leave the keys in it. Otherwise problem free. This has been a GREAT truck!
My truck just turned 186,000 miles on it and the only thing I've done to it was a new battery, brakes, and tires. It still drives like a dream especially considering the miles and i haul with it several times a week.
I have a 1992 Ford F-250 5.8 and I changed the fuel pump and filter and their is fuel at the fuel rail but it's not going into the throttle body. now when I put gas into the throttle it runs until it runs out what could be the problem?
fuel system is not pumping fuel from tanks to the fuel filter
Everything but the engine needs replacing at about 100K miles.
heater core
Only major problem was Transmission shift problem at 12000 miles. Ford "replaced" tranny (under warranty), started again at 20000 miles. Amaco fixed for $87. parts and labor no problems since now at 77000 miles
Great Truck! The glow plugs had to be replaced and the water pump replaced because it was leaking. Never left me stranded or worried. I have the 7.3L Turbo Diesel