Reviews for Ford E-250 years:

Ford E-250 Reviews and Owner Comments

Ford E-250Owner Reviews (13 reviews)
  • 2000 Ford E-250
    Visitor, Patchogue, NY, February 04, 2013 13:40
    BOUGHT MY VAN WITH 000000 MILES ON IT JUST CLICKED 298000 CHANGED THE OIL ON TIME AND HAVE YET TO CHANGE ANYTHING MAJOR, SHOCKS AND STRUTS YOU KNOW MAINTAINCE,FUSES ARE JUST BEGINING TO GO. I HAVE USE THIS FOR MY DRYWALL COMPANY AND HAVE BEEN THE MAIN DRIVER CARRYING SOME TIMES AS MANY AS 45 4X12SHEETS PLUS TOOLS. I'VE BEEN TO FLA NUMEROUS TIMES. GREAT VEHICLE!!!!
  • 2011 Ford E-250
    Visitor, Crosby, TX, May 02, 2012 13:57
    Bought the van new. Have 30,000 miles on it and the front airbag light comes on and goes off by itself. Cruise control has shut off by itself at least 7 times. Had to have the master brake cylinder replaced at 15,000 miles. First Ford dealer brake specialist told me he could push my brake pedal all the way to the floor, and said it was ok for my brake pedal to go all the way to the floor, because it was the new style vaccum brake system. Took the van to a differant Ford dealer and they fixed my brakes.
  • 1994 Ford E-250
    Visitor, Midlothian, VA, February 24, 2012 11:49
    Great vehicle! 230000 miles and going strong.
  • 1996 Ford E-250
    Visitor, Franklin, NC, November 26, 2011 18:33
    keep on driving. my e250 is going strong with 387,689 miles on it. i've had to replace the tranny twice and am now fixing the tailhousing bushing and seal, the 5.8 v8 is strong. i've replaced the radiator, waterpump, and two serpentine belts. changed the fluids regularly and lubed.
    gennaropiccolo, Glendale, AZ, October 03, 2011 17:27
    MY FORD E 250 V8 5.4LITER HAS BEEN A GREAT VAN. IT'S GOING ON 275,000 MILES AND HAS NEVER GIVEN ME MAJOR PROBLEMS APART FROM THE REAR END MAKING NOISE...IT NEEDS TO BE CHANGED. I WOULD BUY A NEW ONE ONLY IF IT HAD THE SAME ENGINE WHICH IS UNBEATABLE. IT HAS GONE FOR MILES WITHOUT OIL SINCE DELIVERY DRIVERS WOULD NOT CHECK THE OIL. GREAT EXPERIENCE WITH FORD!!
  • 1998 Ford E-250
    sting000, Cleveland, OH, December 23, 2010 10:43
    MY E250 4.2 V6 Ive had it for a few years now, van had 116.000 miles when i got it. I put a rebuilt engine in it ,new alternator, fuel rail, 6 injectors, mass air flo Censor. and recently put a fuel pump and filters my van now is 290.000 miles trans & rear end may need some work soon but seems ok. my problem im having now is my car turns on fine but when i accelerate a little 2much my car sputters, if i ease up on the pedal it smoothes out. can any one help me out with suggestions?
  • 1998 Ford E-250
    Visitor, San Diego, CA, November 29, 2010 16:06
    GOIN ON 300,000 MILES ITS AT 297,989 ITS BEEN MY VAN FOR YEARS I USED IT TO DELIVER FOR DHL EXPRESS FOR YEARS, NEVER SHUT IT OFF ALL DAY IT RAN WITH THE A/C RUNNING IF IT WAS SUMMER, HAD TO REPLACE CAMSHAFT PROBABLY BECAUSE I DRIVE IT HARD AND PUSH IT PAST THE CUTOFF BUT OTHER THAN THAT I USE ORIGINAL PART FOR THE BRAKES THEY LAST LONGER AND ARE MORE RELIABLE. LOVE MY VAN REFUSED TO SELL AFTER COMPANY CLOSED NOW ITS MY DAILY DRIVER!!!!
    Visitor, Claymont, DE, November 08, 2010 16:07
    just let me know what you think about van
  • 1991 Ford E-250
    jemezbee, Albuquerque, NM, July 24, 2010 07:06
    I love my van. it has been essentially trouble free after almost 20 years. Bought it new in '90 or '91. The only problem has been that the steering is wobbly - am going to check the steering arms. In spite of wobbly steering have had two blowouts at high speed and it responded very well. One problem that was not the van's fault is that mice got in the engine and ate up the electrical harness. That was an expensive repair. I cannot park it in a garage - it is too high. Bought new seat /heated. Oh - and the outside mirrors are difficult to replace and expensive. And easily "broken" by others cuz they stick out so far. Had the A/C converted and it leaks in spite of repairs - have to recharge every year or two.
    Visitor, Hialeah, FL, May 22, 2010 03:54
    Exelente car,, the best working van
  • 2006 Ford E-250
    Visitor, Colorado Springs, CO, April 12, 2010 09:20
    I've had nothing but problems transmission cooler in radiator developed a leak at 58000 miles had transmission rebuilt and external trans cooler added now with omly 92000 miles my pcm has gone out.
  • 2006 Ford E-250
    Visitor, Carmel, NY, April 08, 2010 21:26
    keep up with the 5K oil changes and recommeded schedule of maintenance by Ford. I vbouth this van back in 2006 with 5 miles. As of this writing it has 217K. Cruise control for the long drives help with fuel economy. a battery, alternator ( because i use power inverters) 2 sets of 75,000 miles tires, 1 set of shocks recently. 1 recall for cruise control. My Ford service center is perfect everytime. Yes, you actually be hapopy going to the dealer, Ford give 10% if you join the club (no fees). you can redeemon your next service. looking to buy 2 transit connects this year.
    966969, Amarillo, TX, September 30, 2009 06:17
    this has been a very good van. replaced oxg sensors. mass sensor belt altinator. tuned it up at 210,000 miles. had original plugs in it. the only problem ive had is the front steering, replaced the steering arms, caused it to vibrate at top speed.it blew a spark plug out, had to re tap and install a new coil and plug. got this van with 150,000 it now has 296,650