Reviews for Ford Bronco years:

Ford Bronco Reviews and Owner Comments

Ford BroncoOwner Reviews (9 reviews)
  • 1992 Ford Bronco
    Visitor, Panorama City, CA, May 08, 2014 22:19
    At 287,000 miles this beast is still rolling along with minor trouble. A 5.8Liter Automatic with. O.Drive. 4x naturally. I'm a pro mechanic with a Mobil repair business so I am constantly on and offloading tools, parts, etc. No problems even with this truck having been in an accident while previous owner was off-roading. Got my moneys worth 10 times over. Can't kill it. Only drawback to this last series of the Bronco is the cost and extent of effort in raising the truck for greater ground clearance and big wheel/ tire set up.
  • 1996 Ford Bronco
    Visitor, Tomball, TX, July 04, 2012 20:12
    My '96 Eddie Bauer has been and still is an excellent vehicle. I now have over 315,000 miles and going strong. It has passed the emissions test every year with no problems. I've change the water pump, and starter, idler pulley, tension pulley, last year the drive shaft because I didnt want to rebuild the cardon joint. I had the transmission rebuilt 2 years ago because the torque converter was acting up and the mileage on the vehicle was enough to just have it all done. This truck is remarkable. It goes where I want it to. I leave it running with the A/C on for hours during work, drive in some of the worst traffic you can imagine just to get to and from work. It would be great if Ford builds a truck this good when I finally do decide to buy a new one. I'm not trading this one in either. It's a keeper.
    red28, Potosi, MO, November 07, 2011 07:17
    my bronco has idled high ever since i got it.we've adjusted everything possible and can't hear any vacuum leaks.what could it be?
  • 1996 Ford Bronco
    miesk5, Williamstown, NJ, October 22, 2011 05:39
    yo! We bought our 96 Bronco XL w/E4OD & BW 1356 manual shift xfer case and manual hubs new in May 96 and it has been one of our best vehicles! No major issues exc. for 4WABS Module (burnt 2 microprocessors); two yard Modules turned-up bad too. See my broncolinks.com site for over 30,000 Technical & Parts LINKS. Although we initially developed this site for 78-96 Big Broncos, information in many Links also applies to F, E Series & Cars Be well!
    ford bronco XLT, Jefferson, NC, January 08, 2011 19:33
    i own a 89 xlt the thing i hate is the gas mileage about 8 to 9 mpg's with the 351 with 68,000 origanal miles, its an awesome off road power house, ltd diff, duel shock towers,lower geared trans and transfer case, im looking in to putting out lock hubs and a 5 speed trans, it has all towing gear i need front and rear reese hitch, lighting, and power,
  • 1995 Ford Bronco
    Visitor, Sun City, AZ, November 26, 2010 16:37
    Love this truck. Gas mileage an issue 10mpg. 140000 miles. Runs good. Emmission struggles every year but passed after 5 tries.
  • 1995 Ford Bronco
    josh.dahl, Fort Richardson, AK, August 16, 2010 23:53
    2nd vehicle, not fuel friendly but best winter vehicle you could own in Alaska.
  • 1993 Ford Bronco
    Visitor, New Bremen, OH, August 06, 2010 12:39
    Bought mine in 97 with 88k. To start fresh I did a tune up brakes shocks front end alignment. Continued normal service changed tranny pump at 200k and main bearing looked great did not even change. I recently traded it in at 260,000. Quaker State, Fram, Prestone, and motorcraft. What a great truck! Sad day when I traded her in.
    hemicuda, San Mateo, CA, November 03, 2008 12:19
    Bought this Bronco New great for hunting but the 351 had no power and with 10 MPG and a 35 gallon tank we just use it for hunting