Newest Reviews:
  • 2012 Honda Civic I bought my Honda civic coupe, used with 38000, miles. I took two trips to El Paso Texas, from Palm Desert Ca. approximately 750 miles. I spent two weeks in El Paso visiting places, the first trip, and one week the second trip, and the trips were about a week apart. I went by myself the first time, and took four people the second trip. Bottom line I put this car to the test. I absolutely love it, paid 15000, dollars. So far no issues. I love the fact that it tells you how long before you run out of gas. It is very classy looking, and shifts very smoothly. I would like to say , its been already about three months, and I just love it. love it love it. Very economical too, at 39/ hwy, and approx 29, city. If your looking for an economy car, other then a hybrid, this is the one for you. only 4 cylinder. Very nice very nice.
  • 2012 Chevrolet Cruze I have a 2012 Cruze the clutch needs replacing again. My car has 45,000 miles this happened when first got the car but seems like everyday there is a problem with this car. The engine burns oil I did get replaced under extended warranty exhaust blew a cloud of white smoke out the tailpipes I got that fixed as well. The car rides decent but not happy with all of the problems on a 2yr old car I love my Cruze some kind of way wish was made better with no problems. Having trouble with lights seems like they won't go off randomly cause a battery replacement will see this time it happens again was told a shortage in wiring this car was bought 2/2012 now hopefully want be a money pit after driving more miles since now its being a good car for right now.
  • 2001 Lexus LX470 Gear and small gear
  • 2000 Cadillac DeVille I had this car since late 2000. The Town cars and Grand Marquises are discontinued along with Deville. It did need few repairs engine idle rough checked under hood since have a encyclopedia mechanic book so saw one of the coils misfire plus got 3 struts replaced and oil pump but idling came from EGR valve cover solved problem. Deville runs smoothly now since I fixed couple of things very comfortable the Northstar engine is quiet like brand new. Overall it is a nice car very well trustworthy driving I have 180,000 miles never took in shop but for a recall love exterior paint Silver plus got tinted windows. Caddy handles weather conditions so well no problems starts up first turn key this car has never broke down I really appreciate it being a solid car for a Cadillac nice equipped no other work needed but I am thinking might need to replaced manifold intake gasket to me looks plastic but will solve that problem shortly air conditioning needed few work done like one of the vents wasn't blowing air and replaced compressor help solve the problem. It might burn just a drop of oil but not be expensive one thing put money be brakes doesn't last long at all on this car got shoes, calipers, rotors and pads all fixed at same time now they are squeaking again nothing major on car just common problem on these Cadillac's so all original on a 14 yr old car think still looks gorgeous being a 2000 model car.
  • 1996 Chevrolet Lumina APV Love this minivan. Today I had it packed with all families from out of state and live in area over to grandma house for Christmas has served me well never put anything major into it I changed oil at 5,000 miles the 3.4 liter engine is awesome I have originally 145,000 miles on my APV very comfortable gets good gas mileage for van. When it comes in getting things fixed up all parts are cheap in installing whatever needs to be done on it. Smooth ride I bought it used 13 years ago after that time never have had problems since Day 1 all of the electronics still works except cruise control malfunction but took in to Firestone who reset something can't remember what but otherwise its a good quality minivan still looks good. These APVs are really great vans I see couple of them around town plus traveling up to Ohio too love my minivan kind of sporty for something economical the defroster also stopped working but when let the shop work on my car they fixed sensor and added some Freon in engine. It is a garage kept minivan very peppy General Motors made an great minivan built to last though picked it up used has not given me any problems cost a lot of money. Thank You Chevy!
  • 2015 GMC Yukon XL We have a 2015 Yukon XL loving this sporty gorgeous SUV it has got slimmer around quarter panels and fenders the LED lights are a notch. The interior was design better love all the things you can do through touch screen as with navigation/Pandora its very plus. I have the 4WD model with XL package rides real smooth the xenon headlights are brighter enough driving on a dark highway. Yukon accelerates well while performance is very amazing engine sound quiet available with a push button/engine start. Interior got lots of room the quality is simply best on Yukon blind spot warning indicator great more top of the line SUV with everything got in Yukon just love love it found perfect size SUV no shortcomings with nothing on Yukon handles impressive all of bells and whistles steering controls are nice too this is a good looking SUV includes OnStar and Bose sound absolutely enjoy every bit of the Yukon a real nice SUV.
  • 2000 GMC Jimmy Bought from a friend with 88,000 in Kentucky now I've driven over 256,000 miles runs fine only thing noticed lately be temp coolant gauge gets stuck but never overheats or leave me stranded. The Jimmy does well in MN snow very reliable driving this SUV nothing never need replacing my closes friend took really great care of this SUV gets good gas mileage. Cloth seats are comfortable has lots of power with 6 cylinder engine it is in good shape. Love it, would definitely buy another of these something ever happen to this one I am changing original spark plugs one of wheel bearings needs replacing so far the Jimmy has been a very good SUV hasn't suffered rust yet though be in snow a lot for a Southern SUV happy with it.
  • 2003 Toyota Camry Bought the Camry brand new. Very happy owner 4cylinder is smooth running like the ride although have the cheaper LE model this car is the best ever had. I am at 180,000 miles haven't noticed any problems with my Camry did get something fix in engine be a leaking oil pump cost $200.00 fixing add that with A/C need repairing at 67,000 miles nothing else hasn't gone wrong with car. It is comfortable handles well plenty of room has good acceleration this car was built to have excellent speed with a 4cylinder engine its at best driving this car loving my Camry. ATM transmission still shifts smooth I changed oil with Castrol and use Lightweight 5w30 tranny fluid doing flushes for the ATM transmission Camry has always received good maintenance mechanic tells me this car will go another 100,000 miles just took care of most minor things had to be done on the car but can trust because its very dependable lasting me much longer on the road.
  • 2013 Toyota RAV4 I have a 2013 RAV4 XLE AWD very pleased am at 43,000 miles. Purchased in December 2012 there are few shortcomings be listed about my RAV4 - Screen display has a glare, the ride isn't too smooth and very clumsy driving through snow suspension is so weak. Interior has plastic on dash console center have had problems with air conditioner got fixed at dealer even Toyota Maintenance Care Plan they wouldn't cover the cost. Trans shifts smooth but kind of hesitates at low speed but gets normal again don't know what causes that problem happens after vehicle is starting up . Fuel economy not so great gets 18 mpg lower I tried everything nothing doesn't help switching to several gas stations didn't help either other than that love the vehicle. I would get another Toyota but not a RAV4 with problems had out one have but its very reliable with an good horsepower engine and comfortable seats.
  • 1995 Mercury Mystique My husband purchase me a new car for a Christmas present. I bought my Mystique new of 1995 has 300,000 miles going to miss my old car lasted me 19 years no issues with tranny or engine an reliable transportation. I did have problems with heater fixed $85 bucks getting a new compressor other than that car has been pretty reliable. The Mercury put me and my who grow to be children through lots of fun taking them to school, sports, activities, etc. Still looks good no problems out of nothing I know when sell it someone going to love this car very reliable have all regular receipts and maintenance when got car scheduled work done gets 26mpg mostly highway driving the interior is in good condition with everything else on car loved my Mystique was an great little midsize car ever.
  • 1998 Mercury Tracer I use this as my work car I did couple things repair on my Tracer but overall its a good car. Gets 33 mpg and 18 around city very reliable running engine. What recently happened started having transmission problems never had that problem before gave it 2 stars was fixed at trans shop which got one salvaged. The car runs flawless other than that good little car. It has 240,000 miles I just took my nephews over to their grandmother house Tracer has good pickup going across bridge going 70 mph. Overall love my car I bought used in 2003 now driven 200,000 miles oil change cheap and pass inspection which so glad its a blessing found a good used car though the transmission went out the car is strongly reliable hope last me that way having an smaller engine still very dependable driving wherever getting from Point A to B basically more a work car use daily.
  • 1995 Buick Regal Other than manifold head gasket it is a pretty well good car love it to death. Thank u Jesus I have 200,000 miles on the odometer has not shown any significant problems of quitting yet. Will drive until run it through ground no costly repairs but only minor thing having out vehicle be headlight bulbs doesn't last long have to get some so keep whenever one of the lights go out. Regal is a flawless car gets 24 miles per gallon round trips around city looks beautiful in and out absolutely love this car. Engine runs well replaced oil and change fluids making it last I believe u want find a clean '95 Regal around Lexington in good running condition its the best car I have ever had.
  • 2008 Mercedes-Benz E350 hy i have a mercedes benz e 350 at 2008 year i like my car put i have a probleme with the intake manifold flip . what can i do tu repaire it withot tu change the intake manifold cause it so expensive ?
  • 1996 Mazda 626 We had a 1996 626 Mazda bought new in February 1996 sold the car in June 2010 with 132,000 miles. When the car got older put little bit repairs into it as fixing CV boots, timing belt, struts, ignition coil, distributor cap, transmission rebuilt at 10,000 miles, 2 window motors and computer. Overall could trust the car driven on quite few trips got 30 mpg ran like new gave us a decent ride. That was nice car had few options on LX model the engine was smooth running no major issues while was peppy changed oil as is at 3,000 miles and fluids with tranny flushes were at 6,000 miles. It had a 5spd automatic transmission shift smooth but until 87,000 miles needed rebuilt put 10,000 miles after getting all repaired ran like a new car. I wouldn't say it was the fastest car but had lots of good horsepower with a Ford engine under the hood. Stereo was great with Delco cassette seats were comfortable we did have trouble with air conditioner stopped working but happened in 2007 bought a small fan kept in car when driving around. It was the most solid vehicle ever owned I strongly recommend this car because it lasted us 14 years without no major problems except rebuilding tranny other than had original motor and very reliable lots of pep in it right before we sold it.
  • 2002 Mazda Millenia I have a 2002 Mazda Millenia a very reliable car never put expensive repairs on it. I have noticed has few flaws because of car aging got a strong engine 115,000 miles. Mazda rides mint, love the car did noticed some rust spots on muffler guess coming from having snow and other weather conditions very comfortable. It does get good maintenance been a good car I have no other mechanical issues with my Millenia couldn't be happier with this car love it. I am planning to drive until another 20,000 miles all electronics works well in this car.
  • 2014 BMW 335i Bought my 2014 335i in Jan. Rides like you are floating on air smooth as silk. The sound system is a blast. No issues with the tires wearing(10,000 miles) I'm not a fan of the run flat tires but overall I love this car.
  • 2006 Buick Rendezvous Bought my SUV used in 2010 love what counts on my Rendezvous CXL no issues still peppy took few trips out of town plus gets decent gas mileage. I got spark plugs changed at 102,000 miles and set of new tires drives solid has awesome handling believe long term reliability is no problem. Good sound system love the comfortable seats materials are nice came with a sunroof . I like the style of this SUV it is a nice Buick bought used all my maintenance are cheap getting things done on it. It would make a great family SUV being more affordable for the buck never left me stranded took a trip down to Atlanta this Rendezvous handle interstates very well I appreciate all monies worth getting out of my Rendezvous.
  • 2002 Buick Rendezvous Very pleased with my Rendezvous purchased it new. She has 240,000 miles no problems I just bought a Enclave since love Buick's for life u just can't pass their reliability.
  • 2002 Lexus ES300 Purchased a certified Lexus in 2005 my baby has 134,000 miles I take care of all the services at Lexus dealer. The ES has great handling like the quality of it while doing me well with no major problems to list runs good. Overall has an better ride than a 2008 test drove as being pre owned very quiet automobile love it. I would never trade of get rid of this car all maintenance turns out low with nothing putting expensive in the book it's a decent car being top of the line to say it is over 12 years old but a joy driving it.
  • 2002 Dodge Grand Caravan I did get some things fix on this minivan now last told tranny going out has 262,000 miles. I bought it in 2004 with 32,000 miles been a great minivan but now time to sell off I thank u Chrysler though was used but dependable driving all across NC/SC Borders miss it.
  • 2013 Dodge Journey Worst car ever. Dodge is a joke I have a 2013 Dodge Journey purchased new in summer of 2013. Starting having problems until 24,000 miles which is brand new car - Transmission slipping took back to dealer did get replacement w/out no cost now the engine is not good sounds terrible needed an replacement. Now stalls which this problem happened since July when took my wife and 3 kids to Myrtle Beach SC luckily did have nearest Chrysler dealer in area took most of our vacation money spending on a damn module. After got back to MD notice I was losing power all gauges were going down back in with customer service I need another transmission because of coils misfired one 2nd transmission. In November 2014 happens again almost rear ended when on 1-75 heading towards Baltimore contacted Chrysler myself no help from them I have all service records and everything proving that got repairs done on this vehicle now this time I have to pay on a new transmission. I spent some money on this vehicle besides the engine/transmission got brakes replaced 3x plus rotors and dash lights would go off randomly. I will never buy a Chrysler product ever again might be looking at Honda next time because I have had nothing but problems with this vehicle.
  • 2008 Cadillac CTS DON'T BUY THIS CAR unless love spending time in dealer shop. God in his heaven knows could turn the hands back in time never would have got this car. I too have a 2008 CTS burns oil 2/3 quarts last told since out of warranty GM won't help me I have all receipts when first took my car in for 1st scheduled maintenance at 45,000 miles check engine light came on took in to dealer said that car burning 2 quarts of oil...Now since I am 62,000 miles went through 2/3qts I have contacted GM several times get same lame about take to dealer can't help because since waited so long warranty has expired...WHAT A SHAME! Now Cadillac thinks that I'm going to pay for the cost no way. I also had issues with transmission, brakes, steering issues add to list of things have lots of problems. It wouldn't start at grocery store called AAA towed to junkyard overnight since was on a Sunday but next day Monday I called dealer back told them the tow truck was going to bring my car in because had problems wouldn't start leaving me stranded in parking lot at grocery store. They got a chance look at it now engine rebuilt because pistons and oil rings rotten out spend $1575 BUT BY GRACE OF GOD glad had the money repairing why should I pay on something that is on GM and Cadillac be half. I got this car because was a Cadillac fan but now lost faith in both GM and Cadillac never again purchase from this company. This has been the worst experience ever I driven 2 imports and 3 Chryslers none never have had problems. When next week are so comes I am trading this piece of junk in for an well made vehicle either Chrysler, Honda, Nissan or Ford. No GMs for this person when I'm done I am done no more dealing with this lousy company.
  • 2012 Toyota Camry Purchased in late 2011 has few problems. The car has been acting up lately like won't start loss acceleration and A/C smells like mildew. Took in this week to shop because engine makes a loud noise at 30 mph mechanic did some coils but nothing showed also experience transmission problems the car will get stuck into 3rd gear I am taking in to a specialist about this problem. I bought this car because had a 1991 Corolla that was a darn good car but now Toyota quality has falling down in last couple years this is first and last Toyota will ever buy. I'm switching to Honda.
  • 1990 Toyota Camry Just bought car 11 months ago I enjoy every bit of it. It does have little rust around wheel wheels but a wonderful car with 221,000 miles. I got clutch installed plus change out spark plugs etc. This little car runs well finally pass inspection one thing dislike about this car be electric seatbelts but has electric windows, locks, am/fm cassette player, security/alarm and keyless entry. Starts up right away no issues I see distributor cap might needs fixing after while but so far my Camry has been very flawless it looks decent on age it is but truly the most dependable car I have ever had.
  • 1995 Toyota Camry We got this car off craigslist had 147,000 miles did put little investment in repairs like struts, brakes, A/C, 2 window motors, wheel bearing and CV boots. It is a Northern car purchased in Connecticut to say with weather climate this owner really took care of this car. No rust, dents nowhere around car looks good in remarkably great condition we have 234,000 miles haven't had no expensive problems with it. Gas mileage estimates 28 mpg 4 cylinder engine is quick very comfortable lots of room its been a keenest car we driven after bought 7 years ago very happy with it driving around town while been well maintained.
  • 2009 Hyundai Elantra I also have a 2009 Elantra Touring in Red and the clear coat is peeling off the door handles. Intend to take it in to the Dealer and see if they can do anything about it. The car has been very reliable and the design works so well that we don't have any incentive or plans to get a new one. The newer models just don't seem to have the same usable interior space as the 2009 Touring.
  • 1997 Oldsmobile 88 I had a 1988 Delta 88 was a good automobile. Back in 2003 purchase a 1997 88 love this car still in good shape driving at 123,000 miles the 3.8L engine idles smooth while car is in running condition. My 88 is emerald green with tan cloth interior it fits 6 passengers with a bench seat it feels like a luxury car. Oldsmobile and Buick made some luxurious agile ride lots of spacious. Sitting behind wheel think driving a limo with all the handling it gets good fuel economy for being an large vehicle. I've done nothing on this vehicle but changed oil regularly, fluids, flushes and checkups it is peppy no problems a very reliable car suffers no rattles or noises can complain about very nice vehicle without no problems.
  • 2002 Oldsmobile Aurora Dependable vehicle. I did get little work done engine misfired and smell burnt oil which got catalytic converter fixed with a new oil pump/gaskets. Transmission slips but I use Valvoline as with oil put into engine. The car reads on odometer 169,000 miles seats are comfortable very nice car looks exactly like Oldsmobile's top of the line vehicle has leather but On star wasn't available absolutely love this car.
  • 2002 Oldsmobile Bravada Bought new in 2002 very sad GM killed Oldsmobile. I think the Bravada looks better than Trailblazer and Aztek put together this SUV has been good to me. I driven the family to places like New Orleans, Chicago, Indianapolis, Rhode Island and California. The gas mileage isn't too good but is flawless driving this beauty love comfort and smooth luxurious ride gets low maintenance done. Put 223k miles engine and transmission is original only things fixed were radiator, batteries, spark plugs, wheel bearing and CV joints. My Bravada very peppy does well in winter especially in snow still love it 12 years no problems its best SUV I have ever had. I'm reluctant buying another vehicle but just can't part with my Olds a very nice quality SUV no mechanical problems will keep until it dies believe making to 300K miles.
  • 1994 Oldsmobile 98 Bought this car 6 years ago I have never experienced any mechanical problems with my 98 this is a dependable car ever had. Very luxury, comfortable, spacious lots of features and nice looking styling. The 3800 engine runs smooth, it drives amazing ac blows ice cold while the car doesn't lack on nothing an truly dependable car. I receive tons of compliments my nephew likes it as well believe me this is a beautiful looking car low mileage (78K miles) rides better than BMW still has that good feeling sitting behind the wheel of it a tight big car looks like new.