Newest Reviews:
  • 2005 Mercedes-Benz S430 What a crap. My 2005 MB S430 has 81K. I have had nothing but problems, one after the other. Instrument cluster and command & control had to be replaced three times. Transmission controller module needed to be replaced. Crankshaft sensor, fuel pump, AC blower motor and regulator, windshield wiper motor, etc. all needed to be replaced. Now the temp, clock and gear shift indicator went dead in the instrument cluster. As you can see, all repairs were costly.
  • 1998 Buick Regal I brought my 1998 Regal GS from a used car lot. In 2011 I haven't had any major problems until now 2014. The engine light kept coming on after having all the maintence done on the car. I wouldn't pass emission until I took it to a mechanice and it finally passed emission. After getting the car out the shop 1 week later the engine light come back on so I parked it. Three hours later I went to put the key in the ignition and the car shut down dead and I can't get the key out of the ignition. I have been trying to two days. So I have the car parked with the key in the ignition and I called the mechanic to see what he thinks. I think it may be the antitheft feature because I just brought a new battery 4 months ago. Can anyone tell me what may be the problem for the car to die no life in it. I believe I may try by giving it a jump. any suggestions.
  • 1998 Chevrolet Venture October 2014--bought my 1998 Venture in 1998. It had been used as a demo for 20,000 miles by the dealership. I drove this van for nearly 16 years. Many years and many miles, kept up the maintenance very well like I do on all vehicles. This is the best vehicle I've ever had. I hate to see that some others have had problems. I had a few small issues over the years, but only things that should be expected with age and wear & tear. I didn't even have to buy a new battery until 2012--how great is that? My workplace purchased 4 ventures and never had any problems during their time there (and they put a LOT of miles on them) I think this one is close to 200, 000 miles now and it's still running good. I bought an SUV in May 2014, but kept the van just because we love it. I may sell it one day, maybe not. :)
  • 2005 Buick Rainier I bough mine in 2009, it had 51000 miles on it. I was so happy with this vehicle, but 60000 miles came and it started falling apart, in one year I replaced the awd motor twice. the third year was a starter and both rear air suspension bags,on the fourth year I am putting in another starter oh and I forgot the water pump that was in the 2nd year also and two thermostats befor that, two headlight harness pieces and my odometer hasn't worked in two years, I use my garmin to whatch my speed. I now only have 91000 miles on it, and owe 18 more months on it. I love the ride, I love the stero and the heated seats, but besides paying 17000.00 for it I have spent an additional 2995.00 in repairs in 4 years, and that dosnt include brakes and wheelbearing in which I would consider maintenance items.
  • 2002 Toyota Corolla The Corolla is the BEST car I have ever owned, it's reliable, easy to drive, comfortable and has never once let me down. When our expensive cars need to go into the shop for work the Corolla just keeps on going. It needs basics like oil changes, brakes, tires but the engine and transmission have never given us a single problem with over 200,000 miles on the car. It seems bullet-proof, I am confident the Corolla will go another 200K without a problem. It's a 4 door car that gets 40MPG without being a 40K hybrid. Reliable, great MPG and easy to work on.
  • 2006 Hyundai Tiburon Don't buy! Have had nothing but problems!
  • 1999 Mercedes-Benz C280 I bought this car with 67000 miles I so love it only one problem I had oxygen serson I changed for $103 that's all the car really safe and smooth and fast for 185 HP only . Brakes kind of hard probably all Mercedes the same . Thank you
  • 2001 Dodge Ram 1500 Have a 2001 Dodge Ram 3500 4WD with the Cummins. GREAT!!! Blows away any Chevy on the road. Put a programmer in it and getting 22 mpg empty and 15 towing a 14k horse trailer with a living quarters. The only problem is it is such a great truck, I have no intentions of buying another truck.
  • 2002 Honda Odyssey Has been a exclent van, have 212,000 M. Just replaced timeing belt, water pump, drive belts, had two broken motor mounts. Cost $1385 dollars. Work was done by Honda. Other things I hear about the odyssey I have not had. My Honda dealer don't charge what other people said they paid for motor mounts. I paid less than $700 FOR 2.
  • 2011 Hyundai Sonata I purchased 2011 Hunyadi Sonata brand new in March 2011 and have been driving it since then. I never had any issues with it. The only thing I have changed is the battery but other than that it runs smoothly and looks great. My family loves it. Omar
  • 2005 Lexus IS300 I bought mine in 2010 with 80k miles. I do regular oil changes and have done the water pump and timing belt and have had zero problems and now has 140k. This car looks great, is fun to drive, and is reliable. I also have had the melting dash problem, but for my only issue with the vehicle to be cosmetic I am happy. I hope to drive it many more years and by the looks of it I will
  • 2009 Dodge Journey worst car on the world,i was very happy with my ford explorer,this one went to mexico with me like 20 times,first time i took the 09 journey the trasmission broke down and i have to come back on the bus ,me and my family,now i took the journey to the dealer for a recall on the ignition ,and they burn mystarter and posibbly my ecm,i work for autozone and i belive is not fair for them to do that to people who relays only on one car to move around.
  • 1997 Chrysler LHS I have a 1997 LHS just got it in june used. It had 88000 original miles got for 2500$. Beautiful car the ride is to die for. Did have to replace the upper and lower intake Manifold Gaskets. But that was because it set so long with out being drove. So for the money and what little i have had to do. The car has been a dream....
  • 2007 Chevrolet Malibu love this car. Has been a great car for the last seven years no work put in to it accept regular maintenance.
  • 2005 Ford Escape I have a 2005 model and the open door lights stay on most of the time; the horn beeps twice when locking the door and the alarm horn goes off around the same time every day. The Ford people don't seem to know what's wrong so they want to try this and try that all at a cost to me. I'm preparing to buy a new car and it was going to be a Ford; but now I think I'll try another brand. No reason they can't fix this right first time and at a reasonable cost.
  • 2000 Buick LeSabre BOUGHT MY LESABRE NEW IN APRIL 2000. SPENT 7,000 DOLLARS FIXNG ALL THE BRAKES, TRUNK AJAR, 3 OF THE 4 WINDOWS FIXED. BRAKE LINES REPLACED, ENGINE GASKETS ALTHOUGH THERE WAS A CLASS ACTION SUIT ON TIS ONE. GOOD ENGINE THOUGH. STILL HAVE IT AT 32,000 MILES, ALMOST 15 YEARS OLD..........
  • 2002 Mercedes-Benz S600 this is the worst Mercedes ever, it is a shame on Benz. I've been paying on horribly expensive repairs since I bought it.
  • 2003 Ford Explorer Sport Trac Just traded in my 2003 with 318,648 miles on it. Probably could have kept going but it just seemed like time. No major repairs just preventive maintenance. Bought a 2010 with 90,000 mile son it. We will see how it holds up.
  • 2001 Nissan Frontier This truck looks good, drives good and is cheap to maintain . Only problem with these trucks is they have a weak engine from what you would expect out of a v 6 and it has a poor brake design, as in in stop it like you were driving a semi truck s
  • 1995 Saturn SL2 Car is a blast to drive and is super-reliable. At 190,000 miles, and get 32 mpg city & highway. Car was BADLY abused before I got it at 80,000, and still ran fine. Previous owner SEVERELY OVERHEATED the engine. Aside work associated with fixing damage caused from the overheating problem, the maintenance has been pretty standard. When anything does go bad the replacement part is usually pretty cheap. Car does consume a bit of oil though. Engine uses 1 qt every 300-500 miles depending on how high I push the RPM. Dent resistant panels are pretty awesome. I accidentally hit a parked Pontiac in the parking lot at 10mph. My car suffered no damage, but his front bumper needed a really expensive repair.
  • 1999 Ford Expedition I have had this vehicle for 4 years with no issues. purchase with 80K miles now have 128K miles on it...
  • 1997 Ford Expedition Best vehicle ever... purchase in 1998 with 18k miles on it, just sold it with 265k miles on it, never had any problems other than changing out several ignition coils. I bought a 1999 with 78K miles and it has been great so far...
  • 2002 Chrysler Town & Country I'v had my 2002 for awhile yes I have put a little work in it. I would trade it for anything. My nephew has been trying to get to give it to him snf buy a new one.170 thousand and still going strong. Joyce in oklahoma
  • 2012 Chrysler Town & Country Chrysler has got to fix their transmission on the T & C or they won't be selling too many more. The transmission shudders at low speeds. It slams into gear when shifting from R to D and feels like somebody ran into the back of the car when shifting. It is worse when hot. Car's OK otherwise. It's a nice minivan, but I can't stand this poor shifting transmission.
  • 2010 Volkswagen Jetta TDI 2010 Jetta TDi has 102300 miles. Just replaced the a/c compressor. Just had timing belt & water pump replaced. Just had transmission serviced. WOW! So much for saving on fuel costs? The maintenance costs are killing me with the VW schedule. Will re-think the idea of buying another TDi. Also have to replace the inside driver's door panel, the whole thing, because the door handle broke, made of plastic. But you can't buy just the door handle, need the complete door panel??????
  • 2011 Volkswagen Jetta 11 Volkswagen Jetta 2.5 SE Great gas mileage. Very good opinions for the priceā€ leather, touch screen radio, heated seats, sunroof. This is my first Volkswagen and I am glad I got it.I have own it for a mouth and half no problem
  • 2003 Hyundai XG350 I purchased the 2003 used. For maybe the first five years, enjoyed the vehicle. Then the maintenance issues started rolling in. Some were the usual high-dollar maintenances. However, about a year ago, the fuel economy plunged almost over night. It seemed that the car was "drinking" gas as if it had a hole in the gas tank. (previously had a very small fuel leak under the hood, but it was fixed) I had more general maintenance on it: tune-up, and cleaned various systems. It still guzzles gas as if combustion is not taking place. I have checked the usual reasons for reduced gas mileage. Nothing I do causes the fuel economy to return to normal. If anyone has any ideas, let me know. My mechanic doesn't know why the car guzzles gas.
  • 2003 Mercedes-Benz CLK500 Wow, lots of bad reviews. I bought my car from a wholesaler, it had changed hands many times-not usually a good investment, but I was inexpensive. I have not had any of the problems listed here even with 124,000 miles on the clock. Now it has 154,000 and I've never touched a thing and it works great. Starting to get a little rust near the sunroof,but thats the price of living near the beach. I is still a nice car and looks great.
  • 2002 Chrysler Town & Country We bought our 2002 Chrysler Town and Country from my mother-in-law in 2012 with only 30,000 miles on it, she barely ever drove it so we figured it was a great deal. In August of 2014 the transmission went out at 71,000 miles. Since then it's been making engine compartment "whine" noise, they said water pump, so replaced it, said it was alternator, so replaced that. Tonight Oct. 9, 2014 the 2 month old transmission went out at 74,000 miles! Thankfully it had a 30,000 or 3 year warranty. But still, it's very frustrating! And all of our work has been done at 5 Star certified Chrysler/Dodge service dealers! I'll never buy another Chrysler or Dodge.
  • 2000 Cadillac DeVille burns oil top off every week service engine soon light on solenoid 2x's not going 1 more time over all its a caddy