Newest Reviews:
  • 1990 Nissan Pickup (D21) my late husband and I bought our Nissan Pickup brand new, and we bought it because the wind-up size car was the fad in 1990 and the Nissan pickup was the only vehicle available to fit my husband's 6'4" frame. it turned out to be the best purchase we ever made. he died unexpectedly the next year in a motorcycle accident, and a man destroyed our lease by dumping my husband's mangled motorbike in the back and denting the body of the truck, so I bought the truck with my husband's insurance. being chronically ill, I don't drive much, so it has just over 75,000 miles on it, and that much only because I eventually moved 8000 miles from home. through the years it has been an absolute trooper. only now is it showing signs of serious wear and tear. the dashboard has cracked, water gets into the right headlight. there's a dent where a jerk in a jeep threw the jeep door open over the upper front fender of my truck and jumped into the jeep, then fled instead of dealing with it responsibly. all but one of the seat belts broke years ago, but we manage without the repair. the paint job is starting to go. those are the little, unimportant issues. right now the check engine light is on and it shudders. after 19 years, who can blame it? I've been through some horrible setbacks in those years, but I could always depend on my truck to be solid and take me where I need to go. if anyone were to let go of their 1990 Nissan truck and I had the money to buy it, I'd be very interested. that's pretty unlikely, though. for one, no-one really wants to let go of them, and for another, I don't have the money to repair my own, the cost of bad genes and bad health is too high. I love that truck, and feel bad for it that it's finally feeling poorly.
  • 2001 Mercedes-Benz E320 4MATIC I love it. It is a beautiful car and I feel very safe in it.
  • 2006 Chrysler Pacifica Have had 2006 Touring for a year now. Bought used w/ 110,000 mi on it. Have had to replace a driveshaft. Other than that, this car runs perfect. 1st time buying a used car for over 25 years. AWD is excellent in snow. Probably weight of car us factor as well. If Chrysler were to introduce this model again, would buy new as well. I've probably owned 20 cars in my life. After a year have been unhappy with many of them, not this one though. Best dual zone climate control I have ever used. Heated rear seats are nice bonus for this year of car. 3rd row passenger seat is roomy enough to actually use. Can't say enough good things. As far as breakdowns, etc., it is probably the same as most cars, they do need work now and then. Being this is first used car in quite some time, I did have to shop around for a good mechanic (don't care for dealers). His opinion of car pretty much matches mine as his wife has one as well. Hope this helps....
  • 2005 Mazda Mazda3 from east coast moved to west coast auto change oil ever 4-5k regular oil changed rear pads 85k changed front pads 100k changed thermostat 86k flushed tranny fluid 100k spark plugs 100k had rear tire wear fixed with alignment more reliable care I have ever had. I drive this car like a go cart. has 145k burns a quart of oil every oil change. due to hard driving.
  • 2008 BMW X5 The worst truck I have ever had. Never again. And they talk about ford.
  • 1994 Infiniti J30 Can you please tell me what i need to do. My carwont start it seems as though its not getting any gas. The sensors are good the fuel pump is good. Its getting spark it still wont start. Please help
  • 2003 Mercedes-Benz SL500 My 2003 SL500 had the gasoline baffle come loose and it knocks against the tank wall if it isn't full. The dealership won't take care of it and they say they have never heard of this happening. I don't know if there is a safety issue with this problem. I sent a letter to NITSA and haven't heard a word. The only way to fix it is change the gas tank out and you can amagine what that costs.
  • 1997 Acura CL I bought my 1997 Acura CL in 2000 with less than 30,000 miles. I love this car. I had to have the air conditioner compressor replaced last year and the clutch replaced this year (with over 265,000 miles on the original clutch). Other than that, it's been routine wear and tear stuff - brakes, tires ,etc. My biggest problem is with the exhaust system. I've had to have 4 new exhausts in 6 or 7 years - not sure why. Love, love, love this car - I hope it goes for another 250,000 miles!
  • 2007 Isuzu i290 Pickup Having owned 100's of cars and trucks in my lifetime... this Isuzu I-290, a Chevy Colorado knock-off, is the BIGGEST PIECE OF CRAP I've ever owned!
  • 2012 Honda Pilot I have a 2012 Honda Pilot Touring, sold my 12 year Yukon Denali XL. I loved my Denali but it was getting old and ABS lights went on. After looking at many new Denali's and finding none that compared to my 2002 with the butter soft leather seats and the roomy interior, I decided on the Honda Pilot. So far a big disapointment, has no power and the car is coming apart. The driver's seat I have taken in three times to the Honda dealer and my Pilot has a year and a half with 22,700 miles. Last weekend while going 65mph on the freeway it started to bop,bop,bop while driving. The dealer says that I must have drived on the brakes,ha! on a freeway bumper to bumper. The rotors overheated and they had to be redone and clean up the breaks. This is an almost new car, I bought it with 5 miles from dealer new. This to sounds like manufacturer defect and it can cause accidents down the road. I hope the government gets notice of this soon.
  • 2006 Chevrolet Malibu Maxx i LOVE MY MAXX, BEST CAR i HAVE EVER HAD AND i HAVE PURCHASED NEW MANY TIMES. STEERING-NOT LIKING THE REPAIRS EVERY 2 YEARS ON IT BUT AFTER THE LATEST ROUND OF REPAIRS, I FELL IN LOVE AGAIN. I THINK I WILL KEEP THIS FOR A VERY LONG TIME. BTW, WHATS UP WITH THIS WINSHIELD BUZZING THING AT , 55 MPH.
  • 2006 Chrysler PT Cruiser very small inside. Handle on glove compartment cheap plastic. Brakes are good. Drive Train slow changing gears. Elec & Lights always something 'ON' and back lights go out everytime it rains. Exhaust & Emissions passed so far. Heating & Cooling AC kills my battery and nobody knows why. Suspension & Steering feels like a wooden wagon on a stone path when driving. Steering OK. Perhaps I was sold a lemon. I don't know but I do know I will NEVER BUY ANOTHER!
  • 2008 Saturn Outlook My Saturn outlook has been nothing but trouble since I got it. Everything that could break has broken. Now she needs a new transmission. I am so frustrated that I bought this car. I have nothing good to say about it.
  • 2004 Chevrolet Trailblazer 72,000 miles as of 04-16-2014 = Purchased new 2004 = A/C has not properly worked from day 09-03-2004. When turned on I have to wait for 60-75 seconds before A/C comes on. No tech can give me any help on this . . . ..........ANY SUGGESTIONS?
  • 2006 Ford F-150 Recently, in December of 2013, my spark plug blew out of the number three cylinder. I had a mechanic use a thread chaser to sharpen the threads, re-install the plug, and a new coil. The plug blew out again last week. This time he is goint to re-bore and re-thread the hole and put an insert in it. I will pick it up tomorrow after allowing the high temp.thread sealer to cure. This is a common problem with the Triton engines. Why hasn't Ford been made to fix the problem by installing a new head? Peter G. Derry, NH
  • 2002 Lexus IS300 is it normal that your car is hot inside like air coming out underneath the pedal and the dash?
  • 2003 Ford Explorer hello from surrey b.c Canada. I have a 2003 explorer 119k that has been idling rough and making a howling sound about every 3 sec to a min. sound comes from the air filter intake.I read some reviews and took the advice of one owner. I removed the Iac valve at the throttle body and cleaned it with ford tune up spray. the inside was black with carbon. then removed the intake tube from the throttle body and opened the buttetfly manually and cleaned the inside of it . it wasy very black and full of carbon too. the truck runs 100% now. very easy to do on 4.6 I had this problem for about a year and slowly got worse . even took to a mechanic and charged me 100$ but cant fix it. remember when we were young and we had carburators we would use carbout or something like that ..
  • 2000 Ford Expedition I have a great looking black Eddie Bauer 2000 Ford Expedition, that I bought from my sister who purchased it new. It's been repainted all-black, tinted the windows and added 22" chrome spoke wheels and 295x45x22 tires so, it looks newer to most people. My annoyance is three of my passenger doors won't open most of the time by the new remote. Also, my odometer light goes on and off. However, my biggest problem is the 11.8 mpg around town but, get 16.4mpg on highway when cruising at 70 mph.
  • 2007 Kia Rio I had a 2007 kia rio 5 spd manual. It was my first car I ever bought. I bought it at 50k and I ended up crashing it on the freeway at 75k. It was the best car, never had a problem with it. I'd only change a few things about it. I would demand power steering and I would have had the windows tinted. But other than that, awsome little car. I swear by kia. I own a kia sportage now, and again love it. But I want my kia rio again.
  • 2010 Dodge Charger please how much did you thinks they can cost me maintenance my vehicle.please let me know us soon us possible.thankyou my e-mail is padron196228@yahoo.com. thankyou.
  • 1994 Ford Aerostar My 1994 Ford Aerostar All Wheel Drive 7 passenger van is great...hope I can keep it going a long time!
  • 1992 Lexus ES300 i would like to know why this car has a problems with hard shifting that being an automatic
  • 1995 Isuzu Trooper tengo una isuzo trooper 95 no harranca me moja las bujias de gasolina ya cambie modulo tampoco sigue igual
  • 2008 Acura TL Very disgusted with my Acura TL. First, had no idea that it was a car needing PREMIUM gas when I bought it - list price was 36,225. 6 hours into a trip from Western NY to southern Indiana on 4-11-14, the dashboard lights began flashing with several messages, including something about the stability control. Within 5 minutes the engine power failed and we had to pull off to the side on Highway 71 South near Columbus, Ohio. After getting towed to Lindsay Acura in Columbus, we were told that the coolant had run out and the radiator and engine were "fried". They wanted $5200.00 and counting to repair this car. We asked what they would pay for the car and negotiated from $5000.00 to 5200.00. Basically, we gave our car away----This should never have happened - the car had less than 60,000 miles on it. I see them selling for $18,000 to 22,000 for that same model, same year. The car had nav. system, leather, sun roof, etc. Now, with my $5200.00 I am car shopping again and will NEVER buy another Acura. BTW - I really hated getting in and out of that car because it was too low, and the huge and heavy door kept shutting on me and pushing me back into the car BUT I did want my trade in value from the car and got next to nothing due to this engine problem.
  • 2000 Chevrolet Tracker Seriously, I bought this car when it was 1 year old in 2001. It has been by far the best car I have ever owned. It now has 141,000 miles on it. I just replaced the catalytic converter, the serpentine belt, the brake pads and shoes, & the air filter and she is running like a brand new car. I still have a few other maintenance things to do like diagnose the AC and the Shocks/Struts. Once those are done she will really purrrrr!
  • 2008 Pontiac G6 My husband bought his car last year, we have only had it for a couple of months , and most of the time it's at the auto shop. The flexplate keeps breaking , it has already been fixed like 2-3 months and has a new transmission and know we are having a problem with the flexplate again . Since the time we bought it we have really had the car for almost 2 months to ourselves with no problems besides that it's always at the autoshop getting fixed.
  • 2006 Chevrolet Express 3500 My Check engine light is on The following codes needs attention C004S C0283 C0228 P0056 Please Help! Help.
  • 1998 Lexus GS400 I am a sales associate at a pre-owned car dealership that sells all makes & models. I am extremely happy with my 1998 gs400, it has 150k mls. now & engine purrs like a kitten, or I can also make it sound like a tiger depending how I'm driving. Very good gas milage for a V8, I am convinced it's simply one of the very best cars ever made & it still looks better than most new sport sedans made today.
  • 2007 Jeep Patriot this car is not acelerating
  • 2008 Chrysler PT Cruiser I bought this car in October, 2013. I had rented one for a week & wanted one ever since. Main point for me is that it's an affordable car. I love it. It's fun to drive. I wouldn't take it across country thou.