2009 Mazda MAZDASPEED3 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2009 Mazda MAZDASPEED3
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2009 Mazda MAZDASPEED3 Problems
A bolt may break on motor mount #4 causing excess engine movement. In extreme cases the movement of the engine may cause the driveshaft to disengage from the transmission. Mazda has issued a recall for this concern, #07V29500.
2009 Mazda MAZDASPEED3 Recalls
The ground terminal of the windshield wiper motor may have been bent during vehicle assembly. Due to the bent terminal, over time, the electrical resistance of the motor circuit may increase to the point that the windshield wipers may stop working. Loss of wiper function in adverse weather could increase the risk of a crash. Dealers will install an additional ground harness on the wiper motor to correct this concern. This recall is expected to begin by July 15, 2011. The Mazda recall number is 6411F.