Mazda B2200 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your Mazda B2200
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
Mazda B2200 Problems
The engine may develop a crank no start condition due to a faulty ignition switch. The ignition switch will require replacement to correct this concern.
The HVAC blower motor resistor may fail causing the loss of one or more of the blower motor fan speeds. Failed resistors should be replaced to restore proper blower motor operation.
The anti-lock brake (ABS) warning light may illuminate due to an internal fault with the ABS hydraulic valve assembly. Our technicians tell us that replacement of the hydraulic valve assembly will be necessary to correct this concern.
Mazda B2200 Questions
what compressor can I use, is there a factory bracket. what do I need to know.
I just fixed my truck from having a blowed head gasket
Having to change oil pan gasket which is the easiest way I was told drop sway bar than told not to. have to lift motor up 2 inches
Mazda B2200 Recalls
Mazda B2200 Reviews
I have a 1990 B2200. Have had it overhauled. Have changed oil and put in correct amount and check transmission fluid for correct level. Drive it for a while and re-check levels. Transmission fluid will be low and oil be overfull. No visible signs of leakage. Also will have white puff of smoke come out the back of truck periodically. Keeps running ok. Any answers?
Excellent vehicle, all around
Mine is actually a 1988 with over 203,000 miles. How can you complain about a truck with that many miles that has not incurred any major repairs! Over the years, I've replaced the fuel pump 3 times and the starter but that's about it. Back when I ran it a lot, I carefully adhered to Mazda's scheduled maintenance program. The biggest expense from doing that was replacing the timing belt every 60...