Mazda 929 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your Mazda 929
- how to empty out the AC compressor lines before running dye to check for leaks?
- cranks over slow sometimes wont start ticking in motor will start with a jump
- changed battery turmal now the starter wont engade someone said it was my securt
- 1995 Mazda 929 will not turn over. Battery good. Starter good.
- i have some slipping and whining noise come from transmission,it needs rebuilt
Mazda 929 Problems
If a rumbling noise is heard from the engine, along with a possible loss in power, it may be caused by a collapsed hydraulic timing belt tensioner creating excessive cam backlash. Our technicians recommend replacing the timing belt and water pump at the same time, if they have not been recently replaced.
Mazda 929 Questions
Replaced the compressor and added 2 cans of ac/oil last summer and stayed cold the whole summer, didn't used it the winter months, an.d now it doesn't blow cold
It has a new battery new alternator when going up a inclin the car loses power. The battery,starter,alternator was tasted and fine
what do i do to it