Mazda 929 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your Mazda 929
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
Mazda 929 Problems
If a rumbling noise is heard from the engine, along with a possible loss in power, it may be caused by a collapsed hydraulic timing belt tensioner creating excessive cam backlash. Our technicians recommend replacing the timing belt and water pump at the same time, if they have not been recently replaced.
Mazda 929 Questions
I have replaced the battery and the starter an still nothing. I was told it might be a fuse bt I can't find it anywhere in any auto part store.
I replaced the starter and battery. I put on new battery ends. The starter will engaged but want spin. I traced the ignition wire and checked it with a volt meter it read 12v when I turned the switch to actually crank the car. When I plug the ignition wire into the wire that runs to the starter t...
Replaced the compressor and added 2 cans of ac/oil last summer and stayed cold the whole summer, didn't used it the winter months, an.d now it doesn't blow cold