2007 Mazda MAZDASPEED3 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2007 Mazda MAZDASPEED3
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2007 Mazda MAZDASPEED3 Problems
A bolt may break on motor mount #4 causing excess engine movement. In extreme cases the movement of the engine may cause the driveshaft to disengage from the transmission. Mazda has issued a recall for this concern, #07V29500.
2007 Mazda MAZDASPEED3 Questions
in 35 deg celsius with air con on after driving for around 40 mins or so. Mech & auto electrician have looked at car several times to no avail. It has been suggested by friends it may be EGR valve or oxygen sensor but electrician has tested and can't seem to find problem. Can you pleas...
2007 Mazda MAZDASPEED3 Reviews
I absolutely love my 2007 Mazda 3! I purchased it new and now have 150,000 miles. Have only needed usual routine maintenance. Most expensive repair was a fuel oxygen sensor. Was charged $600 for the part and repair. After 8 years she still has plenty of 'gitty up and go'. Only gave 3 stars to electrical and lighting category because there are a few dashboard lights that are blown and I've r...