I tried to replace the car battery and now the car won't keep an idle. All fluids, gages, lights, fuses are fine. The car starts but then dies. Is it a computer problem?
Battery replacement and car won't keep an idle on 2003 Toyota Camry
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by your.mechanic ,
December 02, 2012
possibly...or possible blown fuse somewhere...
This week's top 10
2003 Toyota Camry Estimates
- Automatic Transmission Fluid/Filter Change ($237 - 368) in Vinegar Bend, AL
- Air Conditioning Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Napoleon, MO
- 52,500 Mile Service ($115 - 173) in Murphys, CA
- Wiper Motor Replacement ($265 - 306) in Carver, MA
- Trans Oil Cooler Line Replacement ($111 - 146) in Hubertus, WI
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($459 - 712) in Carlisle, AR