I tried to replace the car battery and now the car won't keep an idle. All fluids, gages, lights, fuses are fine. The car starts but then dies. Is it a computer problem?
Battery replacement and car won't keep an idle on 2003 Toyota Camry
1 answer 2 comments
ANSWER by your.mechanic,
December 02, 2012
possibly...or possible blown fuse somewhere...
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- My 1999 Camry won't start, i replaced fuel pump, fuel rail & injectors, fires ok
- car will start sometimes but when it does wipers come on.
- Can I safely drive/ignore my transmission problem of hesitating acceleration?
- dash lights go out when headlights are turned on and lights around the radio.
- I am sorry if not the right place to ask this questio but, i am plannig to buy