I tried to replace the car battery and now the car won't keep an idle. All fluids, gages, lights, fuses are fine. The car starts but then dies. Is it a computer problem?
Battery replacement and car won't keep an idle on 2003 Toyota Camry
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by your.mechanic ,
December 02, 2012
possibly...or possible blown fuse somewhere...
This week's top 10
2003 Toyota Camry Estimates
- Engine Coolant Temperature Sensor Replacement ($115 - 188) in Vinegar Bend, AL
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Rear ($254 - 356) in Napoleon, MO
- Valve Adjustment ($332 - 440) in Murphys, CA
- Heater Core Replacement ($369 - 700) in Carver, MA
- Engine Oil Pan Replacement ($353 - 618) in Hubertus, WI
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($91 - 290) in Carlisle, AR