I tried to replace the car battery and now the car won't keep an idle. All fluids, gages, lights, fuses are fine. The car starts but then dies. Is it a computer problem?
Battery replacement and car won't keep an idle on 2003 Toyota Camry
1 answer 2 comments
ANSWER by your.mechanic,
December 02, 2012
possibly...or possible blown fuse somewhere...
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- My car won't start? New fuel pump, new coils, new coils?
- Updating software for on board computer OR resolving PO 776, PO 793?
- my engine over heats.heated up and burnt my gasket and radiator.
- how to get a distributor coil out
- while driving the gas stops responding-not the fuel pump and filter was replaced