I tried to replace the car battery and now the car won't keep an idle. All fluids, gages, lights, fuses are fine. The car starts but then dies. Is it a computer problem?
Battery replacement and car won't keep an idle on 2003 Toyota Camry
1 answer 2 comments
ANSWER by your.mechanic ,
December 02, 2012
possibly...or possible blown fuse somewhere...
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- Could my ignition switch be stuck in the cranking position
- Could the ignition switch, be stuck in the cranking position, or shorted out?
- Back seat floor carpets are getting wet more behind driver seat side. windows OK
- steering wheel moves up and down freely. I heard a snap and the wheel spins.
- My ODO and engine light is on, what is the problem?
2003 Toyota Camry Estimates
- 45,000 Mile Service ($53 - 96) in Vinegar Bend, AL
- MAP Sensor Replacement ($138 - 214) in Napoleon, MO
- Cabin Air Filter Replacement ($44 - 73) in Murphys, CA
- Universal Joint Replacement ($189 - 259) in Carver, MA
- Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($550 - 582) in Hubertus, WI
- Power Steering Pump Replacement ($443 - 635) in Carlisle, AR