Honda Accord Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your Honda Accord
- Where is my fuel filter and how do I get to it. Its a 3.0 6 cylinder LX
- Hard to open glove compartment for many years now unless I use a flathead.
- Rocker arm pin stuck in bank 1
- When I started my car the dash board lights went off and on and my car would
- passenger front brakes grind while stopping and driving. what do i do?
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
Honda Accord Problems
The front brake rotors can warp and cause a vibration when braking. The rotors will need to be machined or in cases where they are worn to thin, replaced to correct this issue.
Automatic transmission failures are common, Automatic transmission failure on these vehicles will generally require overhaul or replacement of the transmission. In the event of a failure, it may be worthwhile to check with Honda to see if they may offer assistance for this repair. As these vehicles age, Honda has become less likely to help out with these transmission related repairs.
Front compliance (lower control arm ) bushings tend to crack and break requiring replacement.
Honda Accord Questions
Would cost a lot to have glove compartment rekeyed
My car turns on great with no engine light but let's say when I get about 2 miles or 3 my car turns off and the engine light comes on there is some times when the engine light comes on but my car doesn't turn off. I have bought a new distributor, new spark plug wires, and also new spark p...
Honda Accord Recalls
This limited regional recall is for vehicles currently registered or first sold in Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Louisiana, Mississippi, South Carolina, Texas, Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands, and equipped with Takata-brand air bag inflators. Upon deployment the passenger airbag inflator could rupture, increasing the risk of personal injury. Dealers will replace the affected airbag inflator modules to correct this concern.
This limited regional recall is for vehicles currently registered or first sold in Florida, Puerto Rico, Hawaii and the U.S. Virgin Islands, and equipped with Takata-brand air bag inflators. Upon deployment the driver and/or passenger airbag inflator could rupture, increasing the risk of personal injury. Honda dealers will replace the affected airbag inflator modules to correct this concern.
On certain Accord models, the fuel tank may not have been manufactured correctly. The area of concern is the mounting location for the fuel pump. As a result a fuel leak may develop, increasing the risk of a fire. Dealers will replace the fuel tank and fuel pump seal to correct this concern.
Honda Accord Reviews
Don't buy a 2009 Honda Accord. They have serious brake noise and premature wear issues. Honda has no fixes for consumers either. If you don't believe me, Google it. Seriously. For a car that is supposed to be one of the best in quality, Honda sure dropped the ball. Save your self the money and the headaches. Buy from a differnt manufacturer all together. I have had my car in three times for...
I absolutely HATE THIS CAR!! it has been nothing but repair after repair! Had to replace brakes at $25000 at my cost only reimbursed partial. Then Honda put in wrong brakes so I need to do it again! Now air conditioner/blower went out has never worked right in first place. Leather is of poor quality!!! Very disappointed!
has a red light on, in dash looks like a man with the seatbelt on and looks like an airbag in front of him, what does it mean ?