when i turn the ignition on the temperature gauge goes straight to "H" and the car want fire. it turns over but it acts just like it would if it wasnt getting gas. when it first started you could turn the switch off then back on and it would be fine but only run about 35 to 40 secs then cut off and temp gauge would go to hot. Ive replaced the temperature sensor and also the thermastat. Idk what else to do?
temperature gauge pegs out as soon as i turn my switch on. car want crank? on 2000 Mazda Protege
This week's top 10
Recent Mazda Protege Questions
- Can a automatic transmission starter work in a manual transmission 2001 protege
- The Ecm is bad in my protoge. I've bought a different one but it didn't work.
- Where is the fuse box location? I changed the bu lb in back over license plate
- My key broke in half it was in my pant pocket where can i get another one
- When I press the clutch pedal the engine decelerate and shut down
2000 Mazda Protege Estimates
- Fuel Filter Change ($91 - 137) in Eckhart Mines, MD
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Rear ($369 - 911) in Ector, TX
- Brake Shoe Replacement, Resurface Drums ($250 - 321) in Ponca, NE
- 142,500 Mile Service ($71 - 116) in Ashfield, MA
- Exhaust Muffler Replacement ($250 - 326) in Rosemont, WV
- Windshield Wiper Blade Replacement ($28 - 35) in Greenville, AL