when i turn the ignition on the temperature gauge goes straight to "H" and the car want fire. it turns over but it acts just like it would if it wasnt getting gas. when it first started you could turn the switch off then back on and it would be fine but only run about 35 to 40 secs then cut off and temp gauge would go to hot. Ive replaced the temperature sensor and also the thermastat. Idk what else to do?
temperature gauge pegs out as soon as i turn my switch on. car want crank? on 2000 Mazda Protege
This week's top 10
Recent Mazda Protege Questions
- My car has been squealing for a couple months. Then it made a growling sound on
- How do you fix the air conditioner that has an electrical problem
- My car ran perfect. I replaced the timing belt tensioner, reassembled the motor, but now it runs on 2or3 cylinders. Timing, compression, spark, fuel all correct. Everything is correct.
- Gas coming out of exhaust
- My trunk keep sounding like it slamming close while driving, what is that?