My 97 toyata blackhawk is saying that there is a miss fire in cylinder 1 and random miss fire. it only happens when the car is warmed and driving. I have change the spark plugs, wires and coil. Any ideas to what may be happening?
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Tercel Questions
- Car will start, but will then cuts off and will not idle. Replaced plugs, plug w
- Why do my headlights and gauges go dim when I stop at a light?
- My reading panel for the fuel, speed and the temperature stopped working.
- There's a weird nut/screw when trying to take out regulator, please help.
- Car will rev in neutral but sputters and trys to die in drive
1997 Toyota Tercel Estimates
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($258 - 349) in Mitchell, SD
- Automatic Transmission Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Bolton, MA
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Front ($246 - 325) in Muskogee, OK
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Rear ($176 - 303) in Marion, WI
- Air Conditioning System Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Oark, AR
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($363 - 408) in Andale, KS